• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

You know what I just realized... We could have gotten that deflection tech if we'd not been so obsessed with revenge... We could have gotten a lot of Tinker Tech level stuff... And he was willing to give that to us if we'd just talked.

In our dreams we are NOT Necros, we are Taylor. Canon Taylor. Granted we've shattered her mind a bit, but frankly... Necros is now acting more like Taylor than Taylor is.

You know what I just realized... We could have gotten that deflection tech if we'd not been so obsessed with revenge... We could have gotten a lot of Tinker Tech level stuff... And he was willing to give that to us if we'd just talked.
So the moral is... it's okay to only kill people that are useless to society and communication is important in every relationship, especially between arch-nemeses.

Last edited:
[X] Experiment on the head to gain it's owner's knowledge

edale if we do this, we gain all of Ripetooth's knowledge and skills.

Last edited:
[x] Give the Transporter the head
Ed; Woops, I'm sorry I was typing on my phone.:oops:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Put that fucker back in our soul before he wakes up through the power of bullshit and makes our lives even harder somehow.

In our dreams we are NOT Necros, we are Taylor. Canon Taylor. Granted we've shattered her mind a bit, but frankly... Necros is now acting more like Taylor than Taylor is.

Eeeeyup. I've mentioned that before as well.

Remember that Deep Memory Delve I wanted us to start working on, the thing that might let us separate the various personalities bleeding into each other? Yeah, we should do that.

Of course it might also make it worse if we do it wrong, or even if we do it right, but that's nothing new for this quest.

[X] Give the Transporter the head
[X] Experiment on the head to gain it's owner's knowledge

edale if we do this, we gain all of Ripetooth's knowledge and skills.
OR... his personality takes over ours.
Ed; Woops, I'm sorry I was typing on my phone.:oops:
I'm guessing I could go with your original vote.:D
this is a safe for work quest and the transporter is a woman.
Nothing says a woman can't get head, it's just a slightly different process.:D

OR... his personality takes over ours.
What if we could magically transfer his knowledge to a blank journel?

Not everything rely's on Necros being the vessel of Riptooth's memories and skills.

The reason magic circles exist is to prevent possession from spirits, Gods and evil beings beyond this realm.:p

The reason magic circles exist is to prevent possession from spirits, Gods and evil beings beyond this realm.:p
The reason magic circles exist is to focus and contain mystical energies for a given purpose or purposes. Preventing possessions is an advanced, and very complex application of magic circles... Unless you're talking about simple stuff like a circle of salt to protect from weaker spirits.

The reason magic circles exist is to focus and contain mystical energies for a given purpose or purposes. Preventing possessions is an advanced, and very complex application of magic circles... Unless you're talking about simple stuff like a circle of salt to protect from weaker spirits.
nope, Necros has proven that she has the raw power and a bit of guile to pull this off. all she needs is....

1. time
  2. a fridge for the head
  3. Aisha to help contain the circle in case of contamination just incase.
  4. a fetish to contain the knowledge. e.g. (a doll, a mirror, a pot of water, a skull with incantation seals etc)
  5. a hammer and chisel to carve the circle with or if your in a hurry a jackhammer.
now all we need to do is post this plan in a sentence that makes sense....

[X] Invite her to you family breakfast
Definitely that. It will be cute and heartwarming.

[X] Invite her to you family breakfast

Bummed about the head, but the lesson is that it's okay to kill assholes if they are useful. lets hope Denat can't solve the Brockton Bay recession or cure cancer.

[X] Invite her to your family breakfast

Has Danny met her yet?

"Yes. I came here to give you head." you say quickly and mess up your sentence out of nerves. The Transporter starts to choke with her eyes bugged out for some reason. Does she not like heads? Well it's too late to back down now. You quickly pull the head from behind your back and show it to her. "Ta da!"

"I... well I can't say I was expecting that when you said..." the Transporter trails off looking flummoxed.
I love when an author makes a nod to the thread discussion in-story (though I have a feeling this was just a case of too-good-too-pass-up-itis).

nope, Necros has proven that she has the raw power and a bit of guile to pull this off. all she needs is....

1. time
  2. a fridge for the head
  3. Aisha to help contain the circle in case of contamination just incase.
  4. a fetish to contain the knowledge. e.g. (a doll, a mirror, a pot of water, a skull with incantation seals etc)
  5. a hammer and chisel to carve the circle with or if your in a hurry a jackhammer.
now all we need to do is post this plan in a sentence that makes sense....
Suddenly I have visions of the head being turned into a skull with Riptooth's soul trapped in it. It could be one of Taylor's advisers; Like Bob from Dresden Files.

And I also suddenly regret it's destruction, lol.

[X] Invite her to your family breakfast

[X] Tell a truth

Something like, we picked her up after that mess with the bees.

[X] Change the subject

Emma is in the room, it's best to tell the Transporter later in private.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back