• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

E-mail from QQ Not Received Bug

Same here. Noticed it through the last week or two. Wasn't sure at first what with some of them made it to my mail. (Checking it now it was at 22nd) But there were some, where my phone app updated but no notification was sent to hotmail.
Switch to Gmail.
I'm using it and there is no problem for me with fanfiction.

I am for some strange reason unwilling to make a bunch of e-mail addresses. I have two, one for work (gmail) and one for personal use.

I know it's hotmail's fault but am still waiting for a fix or at least a workaround.

I am for some strange reason unwilling to make a bunch of e-mail addresses. I have two, one for work (gmail) and one for personal use.

I know it's hotmail's fault but am still waiting for a fix or at least a workaround.
Um.
Hate to break it to you.
But I don't think anyone is going to make a fix nor is there going to be a workaround.
Same think happened with spacebattles and sufficient velocity.
They told us to switch emails.

Um.
Hate to break it to you.
But I don't think anyone is going to make a fix nor is there going to be a workaround.
Same think happened with spacebattles and sufficient velocity.
They told us to switch emails.
Both spacebattles and sufficient velocity now works with hotmail.

In any case, i can see fanfiction alerts with the mobile app and got used to (at least a little) manually checking questionablequesting.

I think there's a report of hosting or emailing malware some place going by what one firewall I ran into said. Not sure how you clear that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back