• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

Nyaaaa-wait wrong ear type-awoooo~ , sounds like I got me a new cuddle buddy~ <3 Good thing bronze is heat resistant, because I'll be practically piggybacking on my new dragon friend!
"oh 'practically' eh?" *picks up Zenith in a princess carry while making bedroom eyes* "Im quite a bit stronger then I look puppy." (I've got a 9 in strength, I can probably carry a couple of people without much trouble.)

(rubs tails and kissing in the lips)

Care-full~, otherwise i might end up bringing you along with. (has the 'hording' mental contamination.)

(rubs tails and kissing in the lips)

"oh 'practically' eh?" *picks up Zenith in a princess carry while making bedroom eyes* "Im quite a bit stronger then I look puppy." (I've got a 9 in strength, I can probably carry a couple of people without much trouble.)

Care-full~, otherwise i might end up bringing you along with. (has the 'hording' mental contamination.)
Hee! Barely a few minutes from waking up as a flaming wolfgirl and I'm already being snatched away all princess like by a dragon and cuddle kissed by a goo girl!

Monstergirls are clearly making the world a better place ^^

Hee! Barely a few minutes from waking up as a flaming wolfgirl and I'm already being snatched away all princess like by a dragon and cuddle kissed by a goo girl!

Yes since the Monstergirls are always the best thing in the world.

well what do you expect, a dragon walked in and saw a curvy puppy-girl and lewd cuddles just had to happen. The goo-girl is just the cherry-sauce on top. now i just need to figure out if i can shape-shift like a real dragon, then the fun can realy start.

Since my Avatar is an entire cosmology, what can I do?

As for you SailorPizza, what would you do if you turned into your avatar? She requires stimulation (not necessarily sexual mind you) or could possibly die from lack of stimulation in 3 days.

Since my Avatar is an entire cosmology, what can I do?

As for you SailorPizza, what would you do if you turned into your avatar? She requires stimulation (not necessarily sexual mind you) or could possibly die from lack of stimulation in 3 days.

Mostly go to some public places like a mall and find some crazy amount of fun with my new succubus powers.

Wake up, scratch my crotch. Pause. Then, I'd panic like hell. After that... probably make some coffee and figure out what to do with my life, I suppose.

Be rather puzzled at why everything's suddenly grown bigger. Notice I'm now paralyzed upon trying to get out of bed and failing to use my legs. Get grumpy at said paralysis. Find a wheelchair?

Carrier has arrived.

More seriously, I'm now a 1.5km long carrier; if I have a full compliment from the cinematics, not the games, I have basically a small armada of my own now. The first thing I do would probably be to contact my fleet; if it doesn't exist in this reality, I probably start dictating political policy to the world.

Build Aeon civilization under the radar.

Make humanity post-scarcity.

...Go purge some assholes who don't decide that their conflicts over resources are no longer relevant.
Probably NOT spread The Way for a while to keep said assholes from potentially getting their hands on psychic powers.

...See home destroyed alongside a good part of the zone were he lives, noticed stupid big weapon that destroys even more things after fall to the floor.

Curse at no having choose Happy as avatar... Being a big fuking dragon isn't awesome on real life if make you incapable of taking pleasure of the mundane things.

You aka the Questionable Questing user wake up as the current avatar was used by you, what's the first thing you do with all the physical stats, abilities/powers,items/weapons and weaknesses of the profile pic about certain character,item,animal & etc from fictional worlds or anywhere else from websites into the real world.
My avatar and username are representative of the endgame state of an Infernal Exalted I played in a truly epic game of Exalted.

First thing, I'd be a bit nettled that Star of Exuberant Excess Shintai doesn't really have an off switch. It was fine for the character, because he was a complete fucking lunatic who didn't mind the gymnastics he had to go through to do most regular things as long as he had a steady stream of intoxicants handy.

Second thing, I'd likely become a complete fucking lunatic due to the amazingly fun pile of Adjoran, Kimberry, and MGS Charms that are now warping my very being.

Third thing, spawn a soul heirarchy to do my grunt work and spend most of my time getting wasted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back