• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

Commenting again, because idea.
Since Cell/Namekian DNA is in Android 21... I just realized...

Am I dumb enough to test out if i can do asexual reproduction?
Like, am I foolish enough to decide to try it out to see how it feels?

I shall do a Stupid Test!
Chaos Fantasy is 93% dumb. WOW
https://en.shindanmaker.com/434045

I am dumb enough. :(

GcmfZtR.png

THIS

Figure out how spells work, then go off on adventures with random people because what else is a Final Fantasy Black Mage gonna do....if its FFXII or FFXIV though the plan also includes sleeping with a Viera and/or a Mi'quote...because why the hell not.

Commenting again, because idea.
Since Cell/Namekian DNA is in Android 21... I just realized...

Am I dumb enough to test out if i can do asexual reproduction?
Like, am I foolish enough to decide to try it out to see how it feels?

I shall do a Stupid Test!
Chaos Fantasy is 93% dumb. WOW
https://en.shindanmaker.com/434045

I am dumb enough. :(
Interesting test. My choice of username for QQ was fortuitous.
zup is 34% dumb. WOW

Ya. you DON'T want me to wake up as my avatar. put simply I'd make God look weak. and that isn't a boast. The lore behind the nightbringer from it's home universe is just terror inducing and not a good time for anyone.

Will try to fly back to Rodina. Only to find that she was destroyed by GDI. And then they terminate me, because i'm not from right people.

Just discovered and scrolled through this glorious mess.
Wake up as Jibril... hopefully not wreck my room with far beyond street level superhuman ability, convince my roommate who I am, and then get started on learning/practicing/verifying functionality of my magic.
Honestly, lewds are pretty low on my list, somewhere below 'find a way out of this reality before it im/ex-plodes due to the influx of supernatural fuckery' if this is a hypothetical where everyone is their avatars.
Potentially look for The Glowing Gold Man, The Archdeity can probably help a fellow degenerate leave the universe without leaving the mortal coil... Also, I want that Jinglebeer his CYOA offered me, and to give the man a clap on the back for his amusing and lewd CYOA's that have provided me hours of fun scrolling through and making hypothetical builds for.
(to clarify, my assumption is that we wake up on earth with the bodies/powers of our avatars)

1)Having an existential crisis until I decide to just ignore it.
2)Using my powers to make jokes only my father would laugh at.
3)Turn a certain person's life into a very funny Alice in Wonderland

1)Having an existential crisis until I decide to just ignore it.
2)Using my powers to make jokes only my father would laugh at.
3)Turn a certain person's life into a very funny Alice in Wonderland

Well we seem to have the same person as our avatar, I just have a lot more Fou than you.

Okay since i'm lit as fuck atm gonna say my avatar is an OC and despite the blindfold he ain't blind, just something he wears. Also has fire control or somethin. So a decent lookin guy, skinny with red long hair and has control over flames to some degree I like alot ha ha XD

PS: I fucked that XD up about 4 times in a row, I am highly lit at 4 am ladies and fellasmen

Okay since i'm lit as fuck atm gonna say my avatar is an OC and despite the blindfold he ain't blind, just something he wears. Also has fire control or somethin. So a decent lookin guy, skinny with red long hair and has control over flames to some degree I like alot ha ha XD

PS: I fucked that XD up about 4 times in a row, I am highly lit at 4 am ladies and fellasmen
Open your eyes to reality Mirai: you are blind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back