• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Fluff Ghetto (fluffy RP containment thread)

Who is best floofer?

• Kitteh

Votes: 27 42.2%
  • Pupper

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Tanuki

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Honey Badger

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Squrl

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Cousin It

• Nigella Lawson

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Eigenket of the Hamiltonian

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Wombat

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Koala

• Total voters
Nonsense!

It is the cat that is the cozy beast!
kitten21.jpg

By their powers combined....

Not sure if this counts/fits this thread. But it isn't really an AMV for the other thread since it is original and not based on any series. And it is so fluffy that I feel like I will get diabetes every time I let it run on listenonrepeat...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back