• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Fluff Ghetto (fluffy RP containment thread)

Who is best floofer?

• Kitteh

Votes: 27 42.2%
  • Pupper

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Tanuki

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Honey Badger

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Squrl

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Cousin It

• Nigella Lawson

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Eigenket of the Hamiltonian

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Wombat

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Koala

• Total voters
C6Wa6cFUYAAp_3Y.jpg

https://twitter.com/i/moments/839289107784224768

How come the true fluffy cute, Bunnys, are not on the poll? You remembered the bloody koala before us.

People who they have animal souls or fictional character souls, or something.
I see.

You want to know if we are otherkin? Well, the only one of us for whom I can speak is not, (on account of being a ginger, and thus having no soul, let alone an incongruous one) and is puzzled as to what prompted you to pose the question.

I see.

You want to know if we are otherkin? Well, the only one of us for whom I can speak is not, (on account of being a ginger, and thus having no soul, let alone an incongruous one) and is puzzled as to what prompted you to pose the question.
It is obviously not a serious question, this is an RPing thread after all...

It is obviously not a serious question, this is an RPing thread after all...
Well, obviously. I just couldn't see the connection. Or was it a non-sequitur?

Nose boops the doggo.

Have embeds just stopped working on my phone, or what? (Pseudo-edit: apparently only non-smutty ones?)
SOMC_35.jpg
"Silly human! Sink is for cat, not for wet!"[/quote][URL='http://stuffonmycat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/SOMC_2.jpg']Bro, do you even inexplicably cavort?[/url]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back