• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
I have a few things to give away, not much atm. PM me and we'll work things out.

List:

Don't Starve Together

Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Coupon, good until 7/15/2019, 3:00:00 PM.

So I've got a few games I don't see myself playing or already own. Go ahead and hit me up if you want any from the list. Limit one per customer
FRONTIERS
Bit.Trip Runner 2

Last edited:
For those who don't know, I'm giving away my Fate/Grand Order account.

https://imgur.com/a/Iit2lya

Fate/Grand Order Mobile Game Page 1470

As mentioned at the link, it's an account with an unbroken login streak since launch, with quite a bit of money spent.

I'd prefer to give it (for free) to a member of QQ and not try to auction it off, which would be a pain.

Edit: KinKrow has claimed it.

Last edited:
I want it so badly but i know I won't do it justice so no thanks.

I quit after 3 months after launch and i feel so free too.

Good job on it, it looks awesome.

For those who don't know, I'm giving away my Fate/Grand Order account.

https://imgur.com/a/Iit2lya

Fate/Grand Order Mobile Game Page 1470

As mentioned at the link, it's an account with an unbroken login streak since launch, with quite a bit of money spent.

I'd prefer to give it (for free) to a member of QQ and not try to auction it off, which would be a pain.
Christ, I want that so bad.

I've been F2P since launch, and that level of swag would have me set my own account away.

Is there any chance you'd want it back?

Why are you giving it away?

EDIT: Actually I'd give my account to my father.

EDIT+: fuck i really want to know if there isn't a chance you want it back

Last edited:
Christ, I want that so bad.

I've been F2P since launch, and that level of swag would have me set my own account away.

Is there any chance you'd want it back?

Why are you giving it away?

EDIT: Actually I'd give my account to my father.

EDIT+: fuck i really want to know if there isn't a chance you want it back

I'm pretty sure I don't want it back. It's just taking too much time.

I've started on AzurLane, which in terms of monetization and approach, I like better.

If you want it, it's yours. I'll miss it, but I haven't even taken the time to go through the all the bond lines. PM me if you want it, and I'll send you the code.

Probably tomorrow, but still.

So, I'm getting a new computer and got some game codes I got no use for with it. Namely
-2x AMD XBOX Game Pass PC 3 Months
-1x AMD Radeon Raise the Game Bundle
I don't need any of those. Anyone interested may just PM me, first come, first serve. Just tell me which one you're going for. I have no idea if these only work with a RX 5700 series and/or Ryzen 3000, but trying it can't hurt, now can it?

I don't need any of those. Anyone interested may just PM me, first come, first serve. Just tell me which one you're going for. I have no idea if these only work with a RX 5700 series and/or Ryzen 3000, but trying it can't hurt, now can it?

Why would they?

Why would they try or why would they only work with those? The latte is because that what they're bundled with.

Not entirely sure it counts as a giveaway, but since it still involves free video game stuff, I thought I'd post here just in case.

Devolver Digital's next game, Carrion, has a free demo you can download on Steam. The full version of the game is still being worked on, but the game is about you playing a homicidal alien monster out to kill all the hapless humans it can find. Think Alien meets Hotline Miami and you have a decently good idea of what it's like. To quote the Steam Page:

CARRION is a reverse horror game in which you assume the role of an amorphous creature of unknown origin. Stalk and consume those that imprisoned you to spread fear and panic throughout the facility. Grow and evolve as you tear down this prison and acquire more and more devastating abilities on the path to retribution.

Anyways, the demo's free, so I thought I'd post it here.

Not entirely sure it counts as a giveaway, but since it still involves free video game stuff, I thought I'd post here just in case.

Devolver Digital's next game, Carrion, has a free demo you can download on Steam. The full version of the game is still being worked on, but the game is about you playing a homicidal alien monster out to kill all the hapless humans it can find. Think Alien meets Hotline Miami and you have a decently good idea of what it's like. To quote the Steam Page:

Anyways, the demo's free, so I thought I'd post it here.
Song of Saya: No-Love Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back