1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

General chat thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Nanimani, Dec 27, 2015.

Tags:
  1. LurkingInTheDeceit

LurkingInTheDeceit “Brave” explorer treading “New” land

Post a thread in the ‘Announcements and Rules’ forum and you should get a response.

Jeff Roy likes this.
  2. Daonexus

Daonexus Seeker of the true Dao of waifus

3. WhiteKnightLeo

WhiteKnightLeo Not too sore, are you?

[​IMG]

Just a reminder that every indie writer on Amazon with a 'harem' tag on their entire bibliography is a better writer than this person.

If the only way for you to win is for your deceased competition to be excluded from the market, you're doing something wrong.

Imabot, justinkal, wasprider and 6 others like this.
  4. Xrictz

Xrictz Getting some practice in, huh?

Ello

Desalis and Imabot like this.
  5. Daytripper

Daytripper Connoisseur.

So I played Street Fighter V for the very first time with my dad and I felt uncomfortable playing it with my mom and grandma in the room because of how the female characters were designed.

kinglugia likes this.
  6. WhiteKnightLeo

WhiteKnightLeo Not too sore, are you?

This is the kind of thing that makes me ask how old you are, because what the characters wear in Street Fighter wouldn't be out of place in a real-world UFC match. Real female athletes who don't juice often have very pleasing figures.

I would understand this a bit more if you were playing Mortal Kombat IX - the costumes in that were almost comedically risque.

KonradC and kinglugia like this.
  7. Lance crasher

Lance crasher Oy paul!

I wanna ask is there any mobile games like civilization? I've been playing unciv on my phone and becoming more interested on civilization type game

8. Autocorruptor

Autocorruptor Corrupting Innocent Grammar

A discussion was getting into derail territory, so I took it here.

Why am I continuing this? Its an incredibly petty and pendantic matter. Oh, I’m doing this because it is FUN.
    Fuck you. Fuck your mom. Fuck you dad. Fuck your dog. Fuckity fuckity fuck.

Yeah, I see what you mean.

KonradC and Morphile like this.
  9. Amazon Climber

Amazon Climber Wholesomely Depraved

Fuck us yourself, you coward.

10. GhostHaxStomp

GhostHaxStomp I trust you know where the happy button is?

If I run out of gas for the “fuck you” button I tell people to go suck their moms cock.

Autocorruptor likes this.
  11. Autocorruptor

Autocorruptor Corrupting Innocent Grammar

No thanks, I don’t want STDs.
    This is funny to me.

GhostHaxStomp and KonradC like this.
  12. Hyp3rB14d3

Hyp3rB14d3 Violence!

Mega Man X Dive is managing to straddle the line between “legitimately fun” and “intentionally frustrating gacha game designed to rob people of their money.” On one hand, it plays just like a Mega Man X game, and while the touch screen controls suck, it’s possible to pair one’s phone to a PS4 controller and map the controls. Which makes it surprisingly fun for a mobile game. On the other hand, the game relies heavily on leveling and stats, with the level difficulty quickly outpacing the rate at which your character grows. Grinding is awful, as levels provide minimal experience points after the first time they are beaten, and you can only skip dive for easy experience so many times before the game cuts you off. And while it is possible to beat a level without being at the recommended strength, enemies take longer and longer to kill, while their own attacks increase in power until they can eventually one-shot you. Additional power can be squeezed out a number of ways: leveling up weapons, upgrading weapons, ranking up the characters, equipping cards, leveling up skills, etc. But doing all that requires items, which you can gain from beating levels or, you guessed it, buying at the store.

Unlocking characters can be really easy or really hard, depending on the gacha. You get one free capsule roll a day, which can get you either a character or a weapon. And unless you’re just starting, it’s probably going to be something you already have. After that initial roll, additional rolls require metals. Which you can earn by accomplishing acheivements, or by buying them with real money. On the plus side, if you get a character or weapon you already have, you get points that you can redeem at the store for character or weapon memories, which can be used to rank up a character or weapon. On the down side, it takes a fair number of memories to rank up a character or weapon. Way more than you get from a duplicate. But that’s still better than nothing.

Character-wise, you start with just X. Axl and Zero can be picked up in story mode, although if you use the gacha, you’ll probably get them before that point. Alia is apparently being given out to new players who login 7 days in a row. As far as I can tell, everyone else comes from the gacha.

While there are lots of characters, they all play similarly, with all of them having access to the same weapons. That said, they do have different skills, and their base stats are different enough that playing different characters actually does feel like playing a different character.

Some of the characters also come with unlockable skins, which change their appearances and can give stat bonuses. Thus far, I’ve only managed to unlock X’s command mission costume.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2021
    LurkingInTheDeceit likes this.
  13. thejojo

thejojo Being cat is fine too

Hello guys! Need some help.

How do you pronounce "I have a boner" with full mouth?

14. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

*muffled noises*

GhostHaxStomp likes this.
  15. Amazon Climber

Amazon Climber Wholesomely Depraved

Step 1: Fill your mouth.
    Step 2: Try to say “I have a boner.”

kinglugia and GhostHaxStomp like this.
  16. Hyp3rB14d3

Hyp3rB14d3 Violence!

Telepathically.

17. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

Huh. That was a thing?

That being said, looking at it quickly, story seems WAY too meta for its own good. Do characters you own even have lines?

18. Hyp3rB14d3

Hyp3rB14d3 Violence!

Not when you’re playing them, but they do talk when they appear on their own. That said, they also acknowledge that they’re just programs in a video game.

19. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

Then that's a pass for me. If the characters I get are the equivalent of skins to play with and the only difference is stats and abiltiies, I would probably get too frustrated to go on long term.

20. Hyp3rB14d3

Hyp3rB14d3 Violence!

Then you really won’t like this one. Other characters actually refer to the player character as “player.”

21. GhostHaxStomp

I’m getting an ad on SB about an “addictive” 3D game and the picture is just Spider-Gwens phat fucking ass in a split. They move closer to this site every day.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  22. Hyp3rB14d3

Hyp3rB14d3 Violence!

23. GhostHaxStomp

24. heralding_bubble

heralding_bubble Liar and Hypocrite

Today I learned the term bowdlerisation comes from Henrietta (editing) and Thomas (publishing) Bowdler mutilating "The Family Shakespeare" into existence for the women and children of the 1800s.

25. QQmember2021

QQmember2021 Well worn.

This will be my 69th post.

26. John_Oakman

John_Oakman Come touch my hentai machine

Nice.

wasprider, kinglugia and QQmember2021 like this.
  27. Ragnarok

Ragnarok Well worn.

Bought some cranberry-flavored vodka, and god damn the cranberry completely drowns out the taste of alcohol. I didn't even realize how much I had added to my drink until I tried to stand up and immediately had to sit back down.

28. GhostHaxStomp

Done with my 12 hour shift, Tim to get five hours of sleep and then drive an hour to do another one.

kinglugia likes this.
  29. Daonexus

Daonexus Seeker of the true Dao of waifus

Did you guys hear the "I fucked cthulu good" song? I Died of laughter

kinglugia likes this.
  30. Ragnarok

Ragnarok Well worn.

TIL tons of so-called "professional" artists fucking despise Thomas Kinkade. Like his corpse had barely cooled before they were tap dancing on his grave kind of hate. Sure he wasn't the greatest artist and a lot of his paintings have the same cottagecore aesthetic but these people are acting like he killed their dog or something. His work is pleasant enough so IDK why they all hate him so much.