• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

Anyone know what the rules are for posting a story that belongs to someone else, but you are unable to get in touch with them to ask permission to upload their story?

Are you allowed to post the story as long as you credit them?

Cause I found a really old completed HP fanfic that has basically been removed from the internet, and the author hasn't been seen since 2009.
Post a thread in the 'Announcements and Rules' forum and you should get a response.

E7va1_xXEAIHfg-

Just a reminder that every indie writer on Amazon with a 'harem' tag on their entire bibliography is a better writer than this person.

If the only way for you to win is for your deceased competition to be excluded from the market, you're doing something wrong.

So I played Street Fighter V for the very first time with my dad and I felt uncomfortable playing it with my mom and grandma in the room because of how the female characters were designed.

So I played Street Fighter V for the very first time with my dad and I felt uncomfortable playing it with my mom and grandma in the room because of how the female characters were designed.

This is the kind of thing that makes me ask how old you are, because what the characters wear in Street Fighter wouldn't be out of place in a real-world UFC match. Real female athletes who don't juice often have very pleasing figures.

I would understand this a bit more if you were playing Mortal Kombat IX - the costumes in that were almost comedically risque.

I wanna ask is there any mobile games like civilization? I've been playing unciv on my phone and becoming more interested on civilization type game

A discussion was getting into derail territory, so I took it here.

Why am I continuing this? Its an incredibly petty and pendantic matter. Oh, I'm doing this because it is FUN.
"Fuck you" doesn't really have any visceral response to be worth this bitchfit. After all, how often do you see any meatspace drama or dark humor surrounding this tepid and bland insult? Digging for scathing remarks about one's ancestry is where it's at, or more typically known as "pain-stripping racist tirades". "Fuck you" has no transgressive "punch" left to it, the word "fuck" has become quite utterly normalized to the current generation.

Even back in the 90's, top comedy acts were resorting to quite literally saying "I hate niggers" as part of their setup. We have entered a strange situation where there's not really any common insult that's merely insulting, because "fuck you" and similarly well-known matters are vastly too situational in their impact, where most subjects will typically brush it off as nothing, while what's known to have a "punch" is quite simply blood libel.
Fuck you. Fuck your mom. Fuck you dad. Fuck your dog. Fuckity fuckity fuck.

Yeah, I see what you mean.

If I run out of gas for the "fuck you" button I tell people to go suck their moms cock.

Mega Man X Dive is managing to straddle the line between "legitimately fun" and "intentionally frustrating gacha game designed to rob people of their money." On one hand, it plays just like a Mega Man X game, and while the touch screen controls suck, it's possible to pair one's phone to a PS4 controller and map the controls. Which makes it surprisingly fun for a mobile game. On the other hand, the game relies heavily on leveling and stats, with the level difficulty quickly outpacing the rate at which your character grows. Grinding is awful, as levels provide minimal experience points after the first time they are beaten, and you can only skip dive for easy experience so many times before the game cuts you off. And while it is possible to beat a level without being at the recommended strength, enemies take longer and longer to kill, while their own attacks increase in power until they can eventually one-shot you. Additional power can be squeezed out a number of ways: leveling up weapons, upgrading weapons, ranking up the characters, equipping cards, leveling up skills, etc. But doing all that requires items, which you can gain from beating levels or, you guessed it, buying at the store.

Unlocking characters can be really easy or really hard, depending on the gacha. You get one free capsule roll a day, which can get you either a character or a weapon. And unless you're just starting, it's probably going to be something you already have. After that initial roll, additional rolls require metals. Which you can earn by accomplishing acheivements, or by buying them with real money. On the plus side, if you get a character or weapon you already have, you get points that you can redeem at the store for character or weapon memories, which can be used to rank up a character or weapon. On the down side, it takes a fair number of memories to rank up a character or weapon. Way more than you get from a duplicate. But that's still better than nothing.

Character-wise, you start with just X. Axl and Zero can be picked up in story mode, although if you use the gacha, you'll probably get them before that point. Alia is apparently being given out to new players who login 7 days in a row. As far as I can tell, everyone else comes from the gacha.

While there are lots of characters, they all play similarly, with all of them having access to the same weapons. That said, they do have different skills, and their base stats are different enough that playing different characters actually does feel like playing a different character.

Some of the characters also come with unlockable skins, which change their appearances and can give stat bonuses. Thus far, I've only managed to unlock X's command mission costume.

Last edited:
Hello guys! Need some help.

How do you pronounce "I have a boner" with full mouth?

Huh. That was a thing?

That being said, looking at it quickly, story seems WAY too meta for its own good. Do characters you own even have lines?
Not when you're playing them, but they do talk when they appear on their own. That said, they also acknowledge that they're just programs in a video game.

Not when you're playing them, but they do talk when they appear on their own.
Then that's a pass for me. If the characters I get are the equivalent of skins to play with and the only difference is stats and abiltiies, I would probably get too frustrated to go on long term.

Then that's a pass for me. If the characters I get are the equivalent of skins to play with and the only difference is stats and abiltiies, I would probably get too frustrated to go on long term.
Then you really won't like this one. Other characters actually refer to the player character as "player."

I'm getting an ad on SB about an "addictive" 3D game and the picture is just Spider-Gwens phat fucking ass in a split. They move closer to this site every day.

Last edited:
Today I learned the term bowdlerisation comes from Henrietta (editing) and Thomas (publishing) Bowdler mutilating "The Family Shakespeare" into existence for the women and children of the 1800s.

Done with my 12 hour shift, Tim to get five hours of sleep and then drive an hour to do another one.

Did you guys hear the "I fucked cthulu good" song? I Died of laughter

TIL tons of so-called "professional" artists fucking despise Thomas Kinkade. Like his corpse had barely cooled before they were tap dancing on his grave kind of hate. Sure he wasn't the greatest artist and a lot of his paintings have the same cottagecore aesthetic but these people are acting like he killed their dog or something. His work is pleasant enough so IDK why they all hate him so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back