• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

Good. People are not clueless. I do hope Sir Attenborough makes it to 100 healthy, as that would be a great century to look back on.
"Oops, it looks like he came inside. This might be the start of a happy little accident."
There is a tabletop game setting that features a religion called the "Happy Little Accidents". They worship Boss Rob. And their priests can conjure things from paintings and drawings they make.

Well, that's a downer. I was checking out some Ranma crossovers on ff.net, when I found this guy.
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/589288/?a=b
He updated his profile in early 2021, though, so he might still be alive. If so, I hope he got that liver transplant he needs.

There's a homeless tramp sleeping on the street next to my house. I don't even know if I can call the police, but this is just making me really uncomfortable.

Feed it. If a dog is homeless it needs food. If you're talking about a homeless dude, on the other hand…

Feed him a sandwich, earn his trust, get a living security system.

Feed it. If a dog is homeless it needs food. If you're talking about a homeless dude, on the other hand…

Feed him a sandwich, earn his trust, get a living security system.
Yes, I'm talking about a man. Hence me calling him a tramp.

And no, I don't want him to stay.

Challenge him to single combat.

Buy him a bus ticket.

Stick him in your trunk and drop him off 4 hours away.

Call the cops.

Hit him with a brick while he sleeps.

Call the HOA, if there is one.

Talk to your neighbors and get their help.

He's homeless and you, presumably, have a home. There's no shortage of options here.

Yes, I'm talking about a man. Hence me calling him a tramp.

Be American about it. He's both poor and homeless, which means that, by definition, he's a bad person. Just call the cops and go full Karen to get them to drag the evil bastard away.

Called a praying mantis a dumbass today. There's at least one (possibly more, might be multiple generations by now) on our porch most mornings, taking advantage of our porch light pulling prey.

Today I arrived home (I work nights) and found it with its head stuck in the door, between the frame and the door next to the lower deadbolt. I gently poked its leg and it had a hell of a time extracting itself, but it did. Got up after hitting the ground and seemed fine.

I called it a dumbass and went through the door, quickly so the cats wouldn't have a chance to grab at it.

Called a praying mantis a dumbass today. There's at least one (possibly more, might be multiple generations by now) on our porch most mornings, taking advantage of our porch light pulling prey.

Today I arrived home (I work nights) and found it with its head stuck in the door, between the frame and the door next to the lower deadbolt. I gently poked its leg and it had a hell of a time extracting itself, but it did. Got up after hitting the ground and seemed fine.

I called it a dumbass and went through the door, quickly so the cats wouldn't have a chance to grab at it.
I had to fish a bird out of a bug trap it had gotten its foot caught in the fan. This isn't the first time a bug trap has caught a birb, and let it hop away.

Does anyone else think it's weird that it's illegal to sell colloidal silver despite it being used as a relatively effective medicine for centuries because drinking it turns your skin blue, but not cigarettes when they're packed with numerous known poisons and carginogens?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back