• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

Gonna rec this one. It's on the SFW side, after all. Protagonist is... pretty much the opposite of those "MAGIC/SCIENCE STRONK, TURTLE UP FOREVER" Standard SV Protagonists.

I, uh, I don't really get that mentality.

It's like everyone just wants to be the squishy wizard. What's wrong with fighting with your fists?

Because magic is awesome!

Am I an idiot for not liking all these bloated character sheets?
>_>

For some reason QQ QMs really like making character sheets with tons of abilities, items and numbers.
Oh god, so many numbers...

I mean, it's quite possible that the quest is a good one, but seeing a huge character sheet at the start with plenty of numbers just makes me not want to bother >_>
Yeah, not sure what's up with that. I'm guilty of it myself though. Hm... Even Daemon Quest had it, IIRC, so it's pretty old.

You know, it's pretty funny. Like two out of every three times I open QQ, I get a little pop-up from Avast saying that the paid for version has a proxy service to hide my internet use.

Last edited:
Hmm.

Looking around, I find the concept of this (NSFW section of the site) interesting, but it hasn't been updated since August...

So, anyone interested in a private, one-on-one RP using that concept and mechanics?
Sich a pity that one died before getting too far, multiple times.

It was one of the first things I read on QQ, if memory serves.

5979_10153769690167719_87760024998536037_n_jpg_o.jpg

1915927_10153769690952719_646456748601442488_n_j.jpg

/me deploys the Tanuki Stealth Teams

*Produces apple*

*Thinks*

...What happened to my carrot stash? I was gonna give Hadou one.

Currently working my way through the "Would you hit it?" thread. There's some interesting/hilarious stuff there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back