• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

As you said, Roxas is a creature naturally predisposed to the Darkness, like all Nobodies are. His element goes against that in a big way, and the fact that he has light in him always plaus a part in his internal struggles and eventually drove him to recombine with Sora.
I think about this stupid series a lot, okay!

As you said, Roxas is a creature naturally predisposed to the Darkness, like all Nobodies are. His element goes against that in a big way, and the fact that he has light in him always plaus a part in his internal struggles and eventually drove him to recombine with Sora.
I think about this stupid series a lot, okay!

Hah, yeah

i always thought that the light element simply made him predisposed to be Noble; self-sacrificing and all that.

The main reason he joined Sora, I thought, was because he felt incomplete. Ventus's heart was why he had feelings at all, and by the end, none were very good.

Guilt, depression, loss, incompleteness, fragmenting memories and outside pressure was what eventually did it.

Or so I thought.

i could see how Light played a big part in that. But if it really were that much of an issue, wouldn't Xemnas have taken steps to lock it down?

Hah, yeah

i always thought that the light element simply made him predisposed to be Noble; self-sacrificing and all that.

The main reason he joined Sora, I thought, was because he felt incomplete. Ventus's heart was why he had feelings at all, and by the end, none were very good.

Guilt, depression, loss, incompleteness, fragmenting memories and outside pressure was what eventually did it.

Or so I thought.

i could see how Light played a big part in that. But if it really were that much of an issue, wouldn't Xemnas have taken steps to lock it down?

He did. Remember Xion? If her creation would have been perfect, then she'd basically have been a control switch to make Roxas only just enough of a person to be useful to him.
You're totally right about what drove Roxas, by the way. I jusy enjoy puzzelling with metaphysics to explain why things happen in fiction.

He did. Remember Xion? If her creation would have been perfect, then she'd basically have been a control switch to make Roxas only just enough of a person to be useful to him.
You're totally right about what drove Roxas, by the way. I jusy enjoy puzzelling with metaphysics to explain why things happen in fiction.

Ahhhh, yes, I recall that
metaphysics is the best part about hashing canon anyway

But wouldn't the light directly go against what Xemnas wanted from Roxas?

Ahhhh, yes, I recall that
metaphysics is the best part about hashing canon anyway

But wouldn't the light directly go against what Xemnas wanted from Roxas?

He primarily wanted Roxas for his keyblade so that Kingdom Hearts could be made. The 13 Norts bit could be accomplished by forcing it on to the poor boy as well. And the replica program was ready to fill in any possible gaps.

He primarily wanted Roxas for his keyblade so that Kingdom Hearts could be made. The 13 Norts bit could be accomplished by forcing it on to the poor boy as well. And the replica program was ready to fill in any possible gaps.
That's a lot of back up plans. Jesus Christ, Xehanort can't possibly lose.

Except all of them failed

Xion absorbed too many memories and was seesawing the balance between her and Roxas (though, of course, either would do) until one offed the other

The Org fell apart, torn apart from the inside and Castle Oblivion

And the light turned Roxas into a metaphysical lemming

Sooooo

I saw that not SP Grail War RP and it got me to thinking that it's time for Standing Proud again

Also I was reading Tsukihime this past week

So who's up for posing in Miyami, out of curiosity?

Uhuh

Basically, about a year ago, Karuadin did something pretty amazing with a roll on Joseph Joestar using Hermit Purple and it rendered him infirm

Along with the voters doing something hilarious with Pucci, to the point where I've been planning a parallel quest to Standing Proud in the Moonlit World for quite awhile now.

Uhuh

Basically, about a year ago, Karuadin did something pretty amazing with a roll on Joseph Joestar using Hermit Purple and it rendered him infirm

Along with the voters doing something hilarious with Pucci, to the point where I've been planning a parallel quest to Standing Proud in the Moonlit World for quite awhile now.
Hmm. Can't say I'm interested, personally, but go for it.

Uhuh

I am very okay with this idea
You've got my votes man

Well, I sure hope that I can get back on SV

I asked Karuadin some time ago if he'd still be interested in that and he gave a pretty enthusiastic thumbs up. He's also not a member here (I don't think) so it'd suck to do it without him

Well, I sure hope that I can get back on SV

I asked Karuadin some time ago if he'd still be interested in that and he gave a pretty enthusiastic thumbs up. He's also not a member here (I don't think) so it'd suck to do it without him
Could always pop him a line through a intermediary or SB? I think he is on SB.

Sooooo

I saw that not SP Grail War RP and it got me to thinking that it's time for Standing Proud again

Also I was reading Tsukihime this past week

So who's up for posing in Miyami, out of curiosity?

I'm definitely up for more Standing Proud-ish content.

Is that literal?

I ask, because, well, QQ and all.

It's not. It's a Grail War RP that I'm planning that has a GM faction consisting of nothing but Xehanorts. Fate/Fucking Xehanorts! is the first okay title that I came up with, but it still kinda sucked so I asked for alternatives. Nobody responded, so I kept that title.

I'm definitely up for more Standing Proud-ish content.

It's not. It's a Grail War RP that I'm planning that has a GM faction consisting of nothing but Xehanorts. Fate/Fucking Xehanorts! is the first okay title that I came up with, but it still kinda sucked so I asked for alternatives. Nobody responded, so I kept that title.
In fairness, the only thing I could come up with is Mansex United, and that has obvious issues.

Now I'm imagining a football team made of Xehanorts.
itd be pretty awesome

Mansex: "And now for the true purpose of The Really True Organization XIII!"

*Pulls out a Soccer Jersey*

Mansex: "The obtaining of the Hearts of Worlds was merely an experiment to prepare us for obtaining our greatest prize...The World Cup!!!"

itd be pretty awesome

Mansex: "And now for the true purpose of The Really True Organization XIII!"

*Pulls out a Soccer Jersey*

Mansex: "The obtaining of the Hearts of Worlds was merely an experiment to prepare us for obtaining our greatest prize...The World Cup!!!"

That reminds me; Since Extra Star is pretty dead, did that Team Chi actually contain a Xehanort was it the martial arts form of Chi?

That reminds me; Since Extra Star is pretty dead, did that Team Chi actually contain a Xehanort was it the martial arts form of Chi?
It did

His Servant was Ovan.

I was honestly looking forward to how that first week would've gone.

That matchup would've shifted mid-week and then you would have seen it become a fight between Servant Gunner and Rider Ozymandias

I KNEW IT! I WASN'T COMPLETELY CRAZY!

So I have no idea who this Ovan guy is and go to google him. First thing I notice is the big, honking X on his armcannon thingamabob.
We done Chron.
This is what his Stand was

On top of being a bullshit tier hacker

On top of being the guy who left behind that mark in your Corridor of Darkness

That sonovabitch! It all makes sense now!
Fuck!
Basically, if you had continued playing past the first week, you would have more or less been dependent upon teaming up with Washizu or Final Boss Uiharu to survive

Maybe Greek Letters, because chances were Team Ultimate Lifeform weren't going to learn their lesson from Team Werekomodo, would pick a fight, and then get utterly decimated.

Kayaba was always intended as a Disc 1 Final Boss. Ovan was the guy that was gonna make you sweat

Man tho, it sure was regrettable that that RP died out. There were so many crazy interactions and potential ways to abuse the rules in that setting.

Jack Atlas handing Burning Soul-created cards to Dual Classed Lancelot leading him to become a master of Children's Card Games

Team Werekomodo and it's ability to clone itself while also effortlessly getting past anything with the concept of a "door" without penalty.

Even G. Slime's death and Sagara's commentary would have opened up new and varied ways for things to go to hell for you guys.

Last edited:
Basically, if you had continued playing past the first week, you would have more or less been dependent upon teaming up with Washizu or Final Boss Uiharu to survive

Maybe Greek Letters, because chances were Team Ultimate Lifeform weren't going to learn their lesson from Team Werekomodo, would pick a fight, and then get utterly decimated.

Kayaba was always intended as a Disc 1 Final Boss. Ovan was the guy that was gonna make you sweat

Man tho, it sure was regrettable that that RP died out. There were so many crazy interactions and potential ways to abuse the rules in that setting.

Jack Atlas handing Burning Soul-created cards to Dual Classed Lancelot leading him to become a master of Children's Card Games

Team Werekomodo and it's ability to clone itself while also effortlessly getting past anything with the concept of a "door" without penalty.

Even G. Slime's death and Sagara's commentary would have opened up new and varied ways for things to go to hell for you guys.

I had so many plans too. That Xehanortian immortality scheme was delicious. If only I had a computer so I could have influenced the world...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back