• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

I AWAKEN.

Man, staying up 'till 4 am was probably a bad idea. At least it's the weekend.

Anyway, Nightmare of Mensis cleared, Mergo killed, and three Umbilical cords consumed. I got my Blood Rock, and now my Chikage's at +10, I'm one Insight away from a second that I'll use on my +9 Evelyn...

Nanimani

How do you get to the Upper Cathedral Ward? I need to kill Ebrietas and the Celestial Emissary.

I AWAKEN.

Man, staying up 'till 4 am was probably a bad idea. At least it's the weekend.

Anyway, Nightmare of Mensis cleared, Mergo killed, and three Umbilical cords consumed. I got my Blood Rock, and now my Chikage's at +10, I'm one Insight away from a second that I'll use on my +9 Evelyn...

Nanimani

How do you get to the Upper Cathedral Ward? I need to kill Ebrietas and the Celestial Emissary.
There's a key in Ya'har Gul.
Though I'd rather you didn't kill Ebrietas.

"How do I get to this place?"

"There's a key in this other place. I'm not telling you where it is or how to get there though, nor am I telling you were the door the key opens is."

Thanks./sarcasm
In the area immediately before the Yahar'gul Church lamp, there's a ledge you can drop down into the church below, allowing you to get at the key inside the cage.

Probably not, Midna and Link are the only Legend of Zelda pairing that I find remotely tolerable. They have very good chemistry together, verses the fact that Link and Zelda, despite almost always suffering from official couple, usually spend roughly ten minutes in each others presence, and often at the very end of the game to boot.
Skyword Sword Zelda and Tetra are pretty believable as love interests, though
Nintendo occasionally remembers that people have to meaningfully interact to be believable love interests.

Marin from Awakening was more developed than most in that regard.

Tetra is the only iteration of Zelda that feels like a character.

Skyward Sword Zelda... I can give that a pass, she and Link have a significant history.

Metal Gear Rising: Reveangence

Well, I certainly won't deny that Undertale has some catchy songs though, but I just don't find myself constantly humming or singing them to myself like I'm My Own Master Now
Ya that song is catchy. And you're right about it being great the MGR soundtrack.

That said I prefer Undertale since it's more invoking. MGR sounds nicer, but Undertale just makes me more invested.

You don't need to sing Magolavenai. you just need to hook it to your phone and play it everytime you do the evil laughter.
?
Nah, that's not when you play it. Play it if you feel like getting your ass kicked.
Shame pretty much all the fan vocals for Undertale songs are just shit, but that's how it is.

?
Nah, that's not when you play it. Play it if you feel like getting your ass kicked.
Shame pretty much all the fan vocals for Undertale songs are just shit, but that's how it is.
This one's alright.

Although I fully admit that it is mostly carried by the strength of the imagery and the emotional connection to that scene than its actual musical quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back