• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

I'll give you that.

To be truthful I had you on ignore on SV so I wouldn't know.
I don't put people on ignore on principle.

Said principle being that I consider it to be running away from a problem. I mean, it's not like I don't respect the validity of the choice.

I just don't respect people who go that route for the sake of avoiding a problem.

Said principle being that I consider it to be running away from a problem. I mean, it's not like I don't respect the validity of the choice.

I just don't respect people who go that route for the sake of avoiding a problem.

I can understand the utility of it, if someone is just being a completely toxic, unimaginably combative asshole 24/7, but I still can't think of the last time I used it.

I can understand the utility of it, if someone is just being a completely toxic, unimaginably combative asshole 24/7, but I still can't think of the last time I used it.
Eh, true

But even then I still keep it on because sometimes those guys present problems which need to be addressed. And I'm the kind of guy that hates leaving problems for others to deal with.

...Didn't you tell me to just put you on Ignore if you annoyed me so much?

sigh

SV once again shows it's wonderful moderation off.

Wait what? It was because OOW and Trexalfa weren't Civil? Trexalfa's contribution was two posts where he complained about being bitched about for his actions on SB before leaving and all OOW did was say he put the dude on ignore and then delete that post the moment he realized it was against the rules. Are either of those worth a 3 day threadban?

Wait what? It was because OOW and Trexalfa weren't Civil? Trexalfa's contribution was two posts where he complained about being bitched about for his actions on SB before leaving and all OOW did was say he put the dude on ignore and then delete that post the moment he realized it was against the rules. Are either of those worth a 3 day threadban?
No, but then again we've gone past the point where good faith can be assumed with the mod staff

Well, Ignore sniping IS a large problem. There's tons of people on both SB and SV that do it. They don't get reported enough in my opinion.

My answer to Trexalfa bitching about problems he had on a different board would be "Suck it up and deal with it." with possibly a deal with it Gif posted just after.

No, but then again we've gone past the point where good faith can be assumed with the mod staff

Yeah, also this.

So today I participated in my mid school and grade school reunion.
It was fun until I met several of old school bullies.
Tried to be civil and pretended to not knowing them and they just laugh me off.
And it felt I dunno crushing? something I think.
Thought I've moved on and they no longer have power over me.
Guess I was wrong.

Guess I was wrong.
Yeah... last time I saw one of them...

Well, they didn't laugh me off. For a fairly good reason. Having court issues does that to a man.

Yeah... last time I saw one of them...

Well, they didn't laugh me off. For a fairly good reason. Having court issues does that to a man.
The thing is I know that I've made mistakes in my interactions with them and I kinda think that growing up will I don't know make them realize something?
I had befriended one of my enemy and we're willing to move on and start clean, kinda hoping they also down for it.
should've known better.

Note to self: when you're using more books to write a character's sheet than said character has limbs, the correct solution is not to grab another two books to work out how to add additional limbs.

... also, music.

Guess I was wrong.

Wow.

What a bunch of dicks.

Donated 50 USD on a crazed whim. It is also a crazed, invective statement.

I would encourage everybody else to do the same, except I'm also hoping that others aren't as loony as me.

Most people might not understand this, but I'm gushing over it a bit and want to share it with folk... and this is basically my favorite website with my favorite people on it. This thread seems to be the right place I think/hope~

tJAxTV9.png

s1oVHtW.png

Some context: The game is World of Warcraft. I spend the majority of my time these days in WoW sitting on it's Auction House, buying things for cheap and reselling for expensive.

Those three purple colored names are mounts you can get from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game (which WoW stopped supporting in favor of their digital card game Hearthstone)

In essence, each of those mounts is worth around 200,000 to 300,000 gold on my server. To put that into perspective, one character can only hold 999,999 gold, 99 silver, and 99 copper at a time.

To put it in another way, the cards that give these mounts cost around 100 dollars each on ebay.

I paid 3 copper. :D

Most people might not understand this, but I'm gushing over it a bit and want to share it with folk... and this is basically my favorite website with my favorite people on it. This thread seems to be the right place I think/hope~

tJAxTV9.png

s1oVHtW.png

Some context: The game is World of Warcraft. I spend the majority of my time these days in WoW sitting on it's Auction House, buying things for cheap and reselling for expensive.

Those three purple colored names are mounts you can get from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game (which WoW stopped supporting in favor of their digital card game Hearthstone)

In essence, each of those mounts is worth around 200,000 to 300,000 gold on my server. To put that into perspective, one character can only hold 999,999 gold, 99 silver, and 99 copper at a time.

To put it in another way, the cards that give these mounts cost around 100 dollars each on ebay.

I paid 3 copper. :D

How the flipping fuck did you manage to do that!

How the flipping fuck did you manage to do that!

I'm an Auction House Sniper basically. I was sitting on the AH looking for things to buy so I could resell them, and this guy just starts posting TCG mounts worth a few hundred thousand gold each for 1 copper each. I missed several but managed to snag those 3 out of like 10-12 total.

To give a vague idea of what I do, there's this data from January:
CjL9iHx.png

euep1KC.png

I'm an Auction House Sniper basically. I was sitting on the AH looking for things to buy so I could resell them, and this guy just starts posting TCG mounts worth a few hundred thousand gold each for 1 copper each. I missed several but managed to snag those 3 out of like 10-12 total.

To give a vague idea of what I do, there's this data from January:
CjL9iHx.png

euep1KC.png

I applaud your accomplishments, but screw you for being that guy who makes me pay tonnes of gold for AH stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back