• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

Huh, curiouser and curiouser. Guy of G heard from a friend that TehChron wanted the rp continued.

:rolleyes:

Well, those are weasel words if I ever heard them. If you can't front evidence where he either clearly left the thread for adoption or gave explicit permission.

Well, I suppose my list just got a surprising addition.

I just completed an exceedingly convoluted welfare claim, involving Filling in forms so I can fill in forms so I can fill in forms.

I think I might have misplaced my soul in the process.

I just completed an exceedingly convoluted welfare claim, involving Filling in forms so I can fill in forms so I can fill in forms.

I think I might have misplaced my soul in the process.
Sounds like you've experienced the public care system.

Now imagine how it feels like for us in the Law Firm who have to sort through that shit to try and get you public legal funding. We find out things about people we'd really rather never know on a regular basis.

Well.
That was surprising.

Priapus
support.png
for you

As far as Greek letters is concerned, please tell him that I'm more grateful that he doesn't have to wait several months for the RP to update

I think not keeping you guys waiting is far more important than who is steering the ship.

And so, please trust Guy of G to keep it moving in an entertaining manner. He and I are of like minds when it comes to GMing

This is considerably different from someone coming out of nowhere and invalidating several actions and GM decisions, robbing everyone involved of their agency and then complaining about it by citing then unheard of translations of Romas Imperial Privilege to justify said actions

'Twas completely different, and Guy of G has my trust

Hmm. My list gets more interesting additions today, it seems.

Tis a interesting day in some ways then.

Oh lawd, I seem to be surrounded by conspiracy theorists Q-Q.
It'll be a nuclear winter if my own "beloved" country has a nuclear bomb within its arsenal, lol.

Oh lawd, I seem to be surrounded by conspiracy theorists Q-Q.
It'll be a nuclear winter if my own "beloved" country has a nuclear bomb within its arsenal, lol.
What is your beloved country, if I might ask?

Wow, apparently Mister Salt has a delicious side to him as well.
It is a common misconception that TechChron is salty. He very seldom gets salty about anything, (Although admittedly that is often more to do with disdain than magnanimity), but has the mysterious ability to provoke salt in other people (read: considers norms of civility to be very, very optional).

As far as Greek letters is concerned,
If it helps you mentally pronounce his name, it transliterates to "Psychee", like a portmanteau of psychology and lychee.

It is a common misconception that TechChron is salty. He very seldom gets salty about anything, (Although admittedly that is often more to do with disdain than magnanimity), but has the mysterious ability to provoke salt in other people (read: considers norms of civility to be very, very optional).
Correct on all counts

What is your beloved country, if I might ask?

If it helps you mentally pronounce his name, it transliterates to "Psychee", like a portmanteau of psychology and lychee.
You know, I think I finally know who you are. I've been guessing for months, but could never figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back