• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

Even in exchange for a chance to pet a cute and fluffy Bunny?

I prefer cats like this fellow here.

tumblr_l0oq4rfYh31qbspido1_400.jpg

Most people might not understand this, but I'm gushing over it a bit and want to share it with folk... and this is basically my favorite website with my favorite people on it. This thread seems to be the right place I think/hope~

tJAxTV9.png

s1oVHtW.png

Some context: The game is World of Warcraft. I spend the majority of my time these days in WoW sitting on it's Auction House, buying things for cheap and reselling for expensive.

Those three purple colored names are mounts you can get from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game (which WoW stopped supporting in favor of their digital card game Hearthstone)

In essence, each of those mounts is worth around 200,000 to 300,000 gold on my server. To put that into perspective, one character can only hold 999,999 gold, 99 silver, and 99 copper at a time.

To put it in another way, the cards that give these mounts cost around 100 dollars each on ebay.

I paid 3 copper. :D
Holy God

I've wanted the Mottled Drake for years

DIE! RIAJUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Huh, glad I sold my loot cards when I did if the prices have dropped this low.

505722_v1.jpg

Wondered what everyone thought of this. Frankly, I'm in agreement with the Military Officials.

There's a thread over on SV for this. Pretty much everyone agrees that it should be done, and about 90% of people agree that the draft in the first place is a pretty shitty thing in general. That sums up my opinion pretty well too.

There's a thread over on SV for this. Pretty much everyone agrees that it should be done, and about 90% of people agree that the draft in the first place is a pretty shitty thing in general. That sums up my opinion pretty well too.

Yep, I can agree with that second part as well.

Oh dear god, posting in this thread just got infinitely harder.

My phone's autocorrect is trying to replace every word I type with 'Nanimani'

It's really fucking weird, and it doesn't happen anywhere else.
I see that not even,technology is immune to shipping shenanigans

The time has come to,purge it

Oh dear god, posting in this thread just got infinitely harder.

My phone's autocorrect is trying to replace every word I type with 'Nanimani'

It's really fucking weird, and it doesn't happen anywhere else.
My phone tried to autocorrect my posts. I then turned Autocorrect off.

My posts tend to usually be more legible now.

My phone tried to autocorrect my posts. I then turned Autocorrect off.

My posts tend to usually be more legible now.
Autocorrect on Android is nice because you can teach it what words are okay.

For iPhones, you just sort of have to hope that the device picks up on the fact that you don't want this fantasy character name to be corrected to "penis".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back