• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

♪ ''Raskolnikov felt sick, but he couldn't say why, when he saw his face reflected in his victim's twinkling eye. Some things you'll do for money and some you'll do for fun, but the things you do for love are gonna come back to you one by one...'' ♪

We got any Mountain Goats fans in the house?

Just found out that Something Awful forums requires fee to register (with annoying advertising to boot) because I want to check something in LP thread.
oh well

Never again will I bitch about the tiny-ass font of multi-lingual instructions; those fuckers have to make the font tiny as balls because the companies are literally too cheap to invest in a larger pamphlet.

I feel their pain now, I know their suffering; lo unto those who do this for a regular living and not on commission like I do, for yours is a life deserving of pity.

Also, fuck the French. I'll probably regret saying that in the morning but if I see another French word it'll be too godddamn soon.

Just found out that Something Awful forums requires fee to register (with annoying advertising to boot) because I want to check something in LP thread.
oh well
The idea is that if people have to pay to get onto a site, they'll be more invested in it. Also negates spammers and sockpuppeteers.

Can't say I'm interested enough to join, myself, but I can see the logic.

Alright, who the hell let Bii into Hollywood?
tumblr_o3dsdwEPID1v8qdkjo1_1280.png

tumblr_o3dsdwEPID1v8qdkjo2_500.png

Biigoh
EXPLAIN.

No, the question purchase system

It's fucking genius

I was planning to revamp my SQ roll system as a skinner box type of thing in that original setting Im getting ready

But the discussion and debate and speculation inherent to buying the context of the setting?

Fucking marvelous participation bait. I'm in fucking awe.

*looks at whatever the hell it is*
... that seems like an awful system.
As a game system, yeah

But as one designed to foster discussion and activity, given the inherent audience that Kei can already draw upon, its very very good

A lot of people are taking a crack at original settings after that Original Quest analysis thing went up, and I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't Keis effort to incorporate some of those observations into a framework for himself

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back