• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

Operative word there being unnecessary. Of course, how one interprets unnecessary is up to one's self...
Which is why all suffering is necessary of course
proxy.php

Speaking of trauma, do you know what's funny (to my 1AM brain)? In Japanese, "trauma" is phonetically identical to "tiger-horse".

Which makes a certain amount of sense, because encountering a tiger-horse, or leting tigers get near your horses is bound to be a traumatic experience!

LfEjCT9.png

You know, it might be some clever reference or joke which I'm simply not getting. But as someone who doesn't get it, I must say that this kind of thing is both unsettling and annoying.

You should really stop making this kind of posts, for your own sake.
I think he's referencing Animal Crossing, but given the past nature of JS's posts, I don't think that's all he's trying to say.

I had another thought.

What if Biigoh is actually a real estate scammer who goes into towns, extorts the populace and kills people and stuffs their clothes into bins at night?

I assure you that if I was in that career line I would not be such an unpleasant fellow who doesn't recycle.

Mince meat pie business is clearly what is needed as a side business.

Organic meat that is gluten free.

Heh.

I spent most of the day pruning trees at my godmother's house, and doing between-session prepwork/spreadsheeting for a Morrowind RP I am running.

Day just started. It's Saturday.

I'll be working until this afternoon. It's the only day I can advance my work without being interrupted every five or so minutes.

I am such a degenerate piece of procrastinating coward shit.

I had a an assignment due today, but because of my procrastinating tendencies, I left it until the last minute. So like a coward, I withdrew from the unit, before the census date, which technically isn't a problem, but it still reminds me of what a slob I am.

Holy week around the corner. While some are truly pious and will visit the Churchs and shrines that were built during the days of the Virreynato as tradition, other will travel south and spend the true end of the Summer season with booze and joy.

To me, thise will be four days of well deserved rest on which I will spent on improving my writing. Starting that blasted IC thread on SV is very, very likely to happen then.

EDIT: Just in case, "Holy Week" is the literal translation of "Semana Santa". For all of you, it's Easter.

Last edited:
So starting yesterday I changed my avatar on Skype to Chen and then an acquaintance of mine caught on to the fact.

This amusing scene happend:
[3/19/2016 3:40:38 PM] Shun: Who's Chen
[3/19/2016 3:40:50 PM] Chen: Honk
[3/19/2016 3:41:02 PM] Shun: Honk?
[3/19/2016 3:41:15 PM] Chen: Honk
[3/19/2016 3:41:22 PM] Shun: ...
[3/19/2016 3:41:25 PM] Shun: ??
[3/19/2016 3:41:50 PM] Chen: HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK
[3/19/2016 3:42:14 PM] Shun: Who is it?????
[3/19/2016 3:42:19 PM] Shun: What's honk
[3/19/2016 3:42:29 PM] Shun: ????????
[3/19/2016 3:44:01 PM] Chen:
[3/19/2016 3:44:14 PM] Chen: HONK
[3/19/2016 3:44:22 PM] Shun: WHO
[3/19/2016 3:44:23 PM] Shun: Is
[3/19/2016 3:44:28 PM] Shun: THIS?????????
[3/19/2016 3:44:36 PM] Chen: HONK HONK
[3/19/2016 3:44:44 PM] Chen: HONK
[3/19/2016 3:45:09 PM] Shun: ...
[3/19/2016 3:45:16 PM] *** Shun has left ***

Later

[3/19/2016 4:16:51 PM] Chen: HONK
[3/19/2016 4:36:45 PM] Chen: HONK
[3/19/2016 4:36:49 PM] Chen: HONK
[12:26:43 PM] Shun: ...
[12:26:46 PM] Shun: WHO
[12:26:49 PM] Shun: Are
[12:26:53 PM] Shun: YOU
[12:26:56 PM] Shun: PLZ
[1:25:31 PM] Chen: HONK

5106914+_0852b16c6ca61321d1abf264fe177d28.gif

I now want to write a crossover between Legend of Galactic Heroes and Sailor Moon where the Silver Millenium awakens during the reign of Alexander Siegfried von Lohengramm creating a resugence of Terraism and where Sailor Chaos awakens, forcing them to unite forces with each other.

Napoleon spaceship battles with magical girls :V

Just finished reading through the thread. Some Glorious Shit and some normal stuff did I spot. What do we do to stave off the boredom here again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back