• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

This morning I had two dreams in which I got shot (in one of them I then fell out of a moving car onto the bitumen) and one in which my right arm was torn off at the elbow by a polar bear.

I was very relieved to wake up unperforated and in possession of all my limbs.
Well, yeah, but only your physical limbs. Your chimerical limbs are totally fucked.

I think I failed a spot check. Is there a general F/SN thread somewhere? The closest thing I found was the FGO chat thread, which might be close enough but ...

I have a Fate-related NSFW funny that I would like to post, but I can't find a good place to put it.

I think I failed a spot check. Is there a general F/SN thread somewhere? The closest thing I found was the FGO chat thread, which might be close enough but ...

I have a Fate-related NSFW funny that I would like to post, but I can't find a good place to put it.

Well there's this one, if that's what you're looking for

Illias did nothing wrong
Her name has only one L, blasphemer.

Turning Black Alice loose was probably a bridge too far, even if it was for the sake of the plan, but I'd have to agree on Her goal being a defensible one.
Is there literally no tohou thread here?
I don't remember seeing one, yes. So probably not. And the touhou tag doesn't show any dedicated touhou thread.
There is such a thread. I made it a while back.

Blegh I am so annoyed at my laptop the dumb thing is doing annoying shit that it did when I first got it and I tried to fix it so now I have to bring it in to be fixed.

I have been asked by someone who watched RWBY whether I liked white rose. I said that Lancaster is better. Too much eu4.

I'm starting a new mafia (also known as werewolf) game here on QQ. It's a really fun game in which the players need to find out who the criminals among them are through clues and discussion. I'm still a few players short of the eight I need at minimum so I thought I'd post it here to see if anybody is interested.

If you'd like to give it a try just post in the recruitment thread and I'll sign you up.
https://forum.questionablequesting....-snow-mafia-werewolf-recruitment-thread.7501/

Anyone been watching the Persona 5 anime?
Is it worth watching?

I've never played the game, but I have seen a full playthrough.

Had an idea for the cast of a hypothetical Elric Saga movie series: For Elric I'd have Michael Fassbender or Tom Hiddleston*, for Moonglum I'd have Steve Buscemi, for, Jagreen Lern I'd have Mads Mikklson, Zarozania would played by Evangeline Lily, and Cyromil would be played by Olivia Wilde(unless she retired). If it wasn't for his stroke, Tim Curry would play Arioch.

*or Tom could play Yrkoon.

Last edited:
Sad that the fan art gallery on the homepage of sankakucomplex is gone

Here's a tearjerker for One Piece fans, found it online while searching a whim. Try not to cry.

25hfmmf.png

Oh, the horror!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back