• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

I will kill you bondo for betraying me, I will make you suffer!

...But after you stop being useful as meatshield against the others.

From my experience, Mortifer is straight and honest with his PM dealings. A good partner, though screwed by Bondo in our game.

When I played, Illusion went and backstabbed me, and convinced GatS to do a suicidal push against my holdings that did nothing but kill us both.

I still say that Risk should allow trading. It would really allow the game to branch off into much more complicated plays and alliances.

When I played, Illusion went and backstabbed me, and convinced GatS to do a suicidal push against my holdings that did nothing but kill us both.

I still say that Risk should allow trading. It would really allow the game to branch off into much more complicated plays and alliances.
Illusion backstabs everybody. Bondo doesn't do that shit. He just mooks out every rolls he made.

He was being an ass to the staff and counselors, he earned it. And it's a suspension, not a ban.

Now, LordSquishy was also being an ass, but doesn't absolve ones own assitude.
It certainly could have been said more diplomatically, but I can actually see where Chron's coming from. The staffs position still remains inherently unjustified by the fact of implementation not changing a single thing.

Squishy is literally coming off as a crusader who needs a cause and doesn't have one, so he invented one.

He was being an ass to the staff and counselors, he earned it. And it's a suspension, not a ban.

Now, LordSquishy was also being an ass, but doesn't absolve ones own assitude.
He was arguing that their reasoning and arguments were bad in the thread made to complain that their reasoning and arguments were bad. I'm really not one to defend Chron, but he really wasn't even being that much of an ass. He was being condescending, but if that's enough to get you banned, RIP the forum. I don't see why the Mods deserve some kind of special protection from getting their feelings hurt that no one else on the forum gets.

Squishy also shouldn't have banned him himself, and should have instead had another moderator infract the individual offending posts by Chron.

As a result, Squishy now looks like he was losing the argument, so brushed off all of Chron's points as being an asshole (which is bad, since some of his points were valid), and banned him in a hissy fit.

Dude needs a PR manager.

Squishy also shouldn't have banned him himself, and should have instead had another moderator infract the individual offending posts by Chron.

As a result, Squishy now looks like he was losing the argument, so brushed off all of Chron's points as being an asshole (which is bad, since some of his points were valid), and banned him in a hissy fit.

Dude needs a PR manager.
Frankly. No.

At this point, the staff management no longer looks trustworthy period.

Biological Naval Engineering, majoring in the field of Humanoid and Artificial Intelligence Naval Vessel. I also like looking at a "ship" stern.

Seems legit.

Can someone explain what that means?
proxy.php

It certainly could have been said more diplomatically, but I can actually see where Chron's coming from. The staffs position still remains inherently unjustified by the fact of implementation not changing a single thing.
I agree, the whole ordeal is silly at best, and making a fight after failing to find one at worst.
Squishy is literally coming off as a crusader who needs a cause and doesn't have one, so he invented one.
He seems more indifferent then anything. Yeah he made that post outlining his reasons, but given I don't remember them they can't have been up to much.
He was arguing that their reasoning and arguments were bad in the thread made to complain that their reasoning and arguments were bad. I'm really not one to defend Chron, but he really wasn't even being that much of an ass. He was being condescending, but if that's enough to get you banned, RIP the forum. I don't see why the Mods deserve some kind of special protection from getting their feelings hurt that no one else on the forum gets.
If it had been one or two posts, I'd agree. I'm not so sympathetic when it's present in all of his posts.

Pardon me, but aren't you supposed to be able to see the profiles of suspended people? I just checked Bacle, and I was able to. TehCron's profile is not available. I have only seen that with banned people. Can someone check whether a hidden profile gives the same message?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back