• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

New band name idea: Inane Clown posse!

They get dressed up as clowns and sing kinda metalish songs about humdrum, everyday shite.

qwLjc30.png

So much death.

They get dressed up as clowns and sing kinda metalish songs about humdrum, everyday shite.
I HATE IT WHEN I CAN'T GET A STAIN OUT OF MY POLKA DOTTED SHIIIIIIRT!
DWEEBLE DWOOOOO

Instead of Faygo they love Orange Juice, and instead of getting classified as a gang they become an investment group.

They still have no idea how magnets work though.

So today I saw something strange.
While on the way to work I saw three cats, two of them are having fun while the third just stares at them.
And then while still having fun they all stared back.
It was weird.
Anyway I think I've taken an offer I might regret later but I'm bored so..

Hey Biigoh, who do I need to ask to change my username?

Right now it's "itaywex" and I want it to be "Itaywex" (I apparently forgot to sign up with a higher case "i" :-/)

*Leaves SV Bitching thread*

Ayyyyy lamo's!

This is (In My fucked up Mind) *Fuck You* (Dammit Brain Don't interrupt me!) Much funnier at 1.25 speed. Adjust it on the little gear thing.

So what Theme do Y'all use for QQ? I like the fact the white one adjusts for my screen's size unlike SV. But The white is kinda gaudy and not appealing to look at.

De3ta! Nice to see you here!

*looks at join date, Points to his own*

Ah But Skellington........*Gets Uncomfortably close*

I Was here the whole time! UPUPUPUPUPUPU~

So what Theme do Y'all use for QQ? I like the fact the white one adjusts for my screen's size unlike SV. But The white is kinda gaudy and not appealing to look at.

Flexile dark Master Race.

*pushes away* I know, I have just now decided to join QQ(mostly to have some more chats with Fedorable).

Flexile dark Master Race.

See that feels like I'm in denial about being on SV. Besides Dark Responsive High contrast doesn't do the Flexile dark thing and adjust to monitor size while looking perty. Why do we not use this one again?

People mostly use the Lewd part of QQ at night so the white can be a bit of an irritant for some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back