• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Which Universe do you want to be created?

• Total voters
HWI 150
[I'm back and I want to say Happy New Year to everyone. Thanks for all the support. I was busy over Christmas and New Year, so I can't update... Definitely not because of my laziness].

[Anyway, shout out to Leonardo N, Toros S, zwarrior0596, Tibokas, Arka B and Phil!]

Hollywood What If Chapter 150

The Truman Show was released last month and its performance was strong. Especially since Jim Carrey was the protagonist.

After all, the 90s were Jim Carrey's era.

"Of course I understand where you're coming from. I saw Brianna Evans' audition and she is a talented actress. Still, we should give others a chance to get the role."

Brad Grey smiled.

The Truman Show was owned by none other than Paramount, and the profits from the film were promising. Though he could not deny that the film was largely carried by Jim Carrey. His box office appeal was amazing.

As of July 31, The Truman Show had grossed more than $122 million at the North American box office.

"Haha, people say you have a good eye for picking movies. Two of the projects you recommended are successful."

"You know, I'm just lucky."

"Maybe, but give us your opinion once in a while. Hell, we can send you the scripts just to get your opinion on whether it's a hit or a flop." Brad teased.

"..."

Kazir kept his calm expression.

:Lately, people are contacting me about so many projects. They want my opinion.'

Jack Black, Pedro Pascal and even Salvatore Barlowe were pestering him these days.

Kazir didn't tell them what to do and let them decide for themselves. He decided to let fate take its course.

'... Or maybe I'm just biased.'

He helped Reese Witherspoon because of their relationship.

He helped Brianna Evans because he was amazed by her talent. He felt it was a waste to let a talented woman rot in the theater acting.

As for Viggo Mortensen, he just gave him a push to accept the role that was meant for him. Kazir Grey liked the Lord of the Rings franchise and he recognized only one person as Aragorn and that was Viggo Mortensen.

As for the other actors, he knew that most of them would have a successful career and there was no point in helping them. They would become superstars sooner or later.

"That explains a lot, because you are also a good director. You can tell if the movie will be good or bad. Ah, now that I remember, can you read this for a few minutes?

Brad Grey pulled a script from under the table and handed it to Kazir.

"This is a movie we are going to release in 1999 or early 2000. It's already been approved by the higher-ups. It's our major project for next year. Gary Marshall is the director of the film. He is the one who introduced us to the project."

Kazir opened the script and narrowed his eyes when he read the title.

"Runaway Bride?"

"That's right."

Brad Grey nodded.

'Damn, they really mean it.'

Of course Kazir recognized the movie. And of course he knew who Gary Marshall was.

'Gary Marshall is the director of Pretty Woman, starring Julia Roberts and Richard Gere.'

To make it more interesting, Runaway Bride also starred Julia Roberts and Richard Gere.

'This is the second time the three veteran performers have worked together, and the result is expected. Runaway Bride is one of the top 10 box office hits of 1999.'

The fact that CEO Brad Grey had Kazir read the script was truly amazing. He could not believe that he had reached the point where he could read heavily invested screenplays like Runaway Bride.

"Hm... it looks promising. If Brianna Evans can't pass the audition for Meet The Parents, how about you give her this role instead?"

Honestly, he wanted Reese Witherspoon to take the role, but she was too young for the part. She would definitely be rejected.

"Haha, Kazir, you are being greedy."

"I know."

There was no need to hide it.

"How about this, I will let Brianna Evans go straight into the final round of auditions."

"That's good."

Now that Kazir had given the script a good review, Brad Grey felt the movie had a good chance at the box office. He even wants Brianna Evans to star in it.

:If I'm not mistaken, the production cost of Runaway Bride was $70 million because of the salaries of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts.'

Both of them were superstars who had many fans all over the world. It was understandable that their salaries were huge.

Anyway, let's look at it from a different perspective. Brianna can keep up with her talent.

The last time he saw the woman, she was bubbly and lovable. Almost different from what he saw during the filming of Taken.

She can change into different roles. Like a chameleon.

"Now... Let's talk about the real purpose of this meeting."

The mood turned serious.

"Paramount doesn't have a schedule for September. John Wick will be released that month."

"I understand." Kazir nodded.

September was not a good schedule compared to summer season, Halloween and Christmas.

Still, Paramount was not stupid enough to put important resources into a movie that was not theirs. Especially when the profit they could get was only 25% of the box office.

"September is already good. I don't have a problem with it."

"That's good to hear. Don't worry, we'll do what's in the contract. We will invest $3 million in the first promotion. We will adjust the promotion budget based on the performance of John Wick."

They both knew that John Wick was different from Taken. Taken was a miracle that rode the trend and made buckets of money. But John Wick was a pure popcorn action movie.

'Hell, the movie was rated R, which was not good for business.' Even Brad Grey thinks that John Wick's performance was average at best. Maybe it would be a miracle if the movie made more than $200 million worldwide.

Unless something unexpected happens.

The two Greys shook hands after the meeting. They both used each other, and there was nothing wrong with that. It was a win-win situation anyway.

+++++

[Author's note: It's the first day of the month and I can say that it's the best time to subscribe to my Patreon if you're interested.]

https://www.patreon.com/Puji_maki

1 more chapter, please. Or at least make them 2 K words long. All in all good chapter.

HWI 151
Hollywood What If Chapter 151

"Do I have a schedule for today?"

"After this, no sir."

Erica Mendez drove out of Paramount Headquarters. Just as they reached the highway, Erica and Kazir noticed that several cars were following them.

"Really... They didn't care at all."

He shook his head. He had expected this. From the moment he became a successful director, he knew something like this would happen. Being a superstar was not that easy.

'You have to maintain a certain image in front of the public. But celebrities are also people. They shit and fart.'

One wrong move and the paparazzi would take advantage of you. Bombing you with insults.

"Erica, your work is done for today."

"Thank you, sir."

Kazir reached the apartment and said goodbye to Erica. The paparazzi could not get into the building, so there was no reason to be afraid.

"I think I'll watch a movie."

Kazir prepared dinner for himself. Nothing fancy, just pancakes, eggs and buffalo wings.

Calix had a library of videotapes in his apartment. Some of them had been purchased recently, while the others were the fruit of his labors when he was still a small-time director.

He took a few steps until his feet stopped at a certain movie.

"All right, let's see Pulp Fiction."

Directed by none other than Quentin Tarantino.

"Actually... I want to watch Django Unchained but oh well." He might have to wait two decades for that.

Quentin Tarantino's movies usually have a strong depiction of violence. So his movies were not family friendly. Still, no one could deny that his movies were good. At least Kazir likes Quentin's filmography.

"Kazir, look at this. These scripts look interesting. How about you read them?" The young looking agent gave him screenplays to read.

"Salvatore... Put the scripts away."

Kazir sighed when his agent kept asking him for his opinion.

"Besides, am I even allowed to read them?"

"It's from 20th Century Fox and Warner Brothers. They want to hear your opinion, so they approve it."

"..."

Kazir decided to entertain Salvatore.

"Listen, I'm not a god. I don't know if a movie can be successful just by reading the script."

"Sure, I just want to hear your thoughts."

Kazir raised his eyebrows and read the script... He didn't expect to read a very famous movie.

'What the hell? Paramount let me read Runaway Bride, and now Warner Brothers is giving me the chance to read The Matrix!?'

He realized that just like Paramount, Warner Bros main investment for the next year would be this R-rated science fiction movie.

"Let me guess, you want Enzo Park to audition for the male lead?"

"Nah, I heard Keanu Reeves is interested in the movie. I just want Enzo to have a supporting role."

Kazir nodded. Asian aesthetics were not well accepted in Hollywood. Not even for the next 3 decades. Asian actors/actresses have so few roles to take.

"So? What do you think?"

"Hm, it's interesting. If they can pull it off, this movie could be good."

"Okay. Then what about the next one?"

Kazir looked at the second script. He almost jumped when he read the title.

"What the hell is wrong with 20th Century Fox? They are basically giving me a spoiler. I'm a Star Wars fan!"

He didn't even read the script and immediately put it on the table.

"Why don't you read it? Tom Rothman asked me personally for your opinion!"

"Fuck no! This is Star Wars! Of course it's going to be successful. There's no need to hear my opinion."

"But still..."

It seemed that LucasFilm wanted to start a Star Wars trilogy. However, they were not sure if this would be successful. So 20th Century Fox was interested in Kazir's opinion regarding the script.

The last Star Wars movie was released in 1983, even nostalgia had its limit. If the plot of the upcoming movie was not great, then the whole franchise might be affected.

"Salvatore, take these scripts away. If you're interested in this project, why don't you audition your other clients?"

"You mean Scarlett Johansson? That's what I'm thinking."

Their conversation turned to Star Wars. Kazir never read the script because he already has an idea of the plot.

'Star Wars Ep. I: The Phantom Menace (1999)'

Enough for Kazir to remember.

'Now I know why Liam Neeson was practicing swordplay when I called him.'

Liam had a big part in this movie.

"Damn, I feel like I'm their advisor."

He muttered after Salvatore left the office. He was clearly influencing Hollywood from now on. No one could deny it.

Post-production on John Wick had finished three days ago and Kazir Grey had so much free time. So he spent most of his time in the office, sometimes writing original scripts.

"It's August 17. We have three weeks to promote John Wick before it opens."

He might have to do another round of interviews and travel all over the country.

Then there was the project he wanted to start before November. He wanted to shoot The Bourne Identity in early 1999.

Another project was Taken 2. He already gave some hints to Fremont Smith. Maybe the young man already has an idea.

"Damn, I just realized this might be my only free time from now on. Haha, how fun!"

He grinned. Instead of feeling burdened. He was happy to see another day.

Unfortunately... The next day, someone contacted him for the first time in so many years.

Someone he had already forgotten. He could not believe that he would meet her again.

"Mother..."

Kazir greeted the woman, who was in her early 50s. Even though she was over 50, she still looked young and beautiful. As if time had never cursed her.

"Hello, Kazir, my son."

The woman smiled and sat down. Their meeting place was the park. The one who chose this place was his mother, Eliza Cohen. This was her maiden name, for it seemed that Eliza had divorced her second husband a few years ago...

++++++

[Next chapter... I want to show how fragile human beings are. One sentence can easily break a person's heart].

I. Think he wants to know how well you know your star Wars lore about notes pertaining about to do with Jar Jar Binks and Darth Maul character development arcs in the previous timeline of Star Wars pre sequel saga.
Although, Kazir Grey confrontation with mother is going to either make a better amended relationship or sink or swim after their long overdue conversation.
Continue on
Cheers!

... As a Filipino, I have no idea who you're talking about.

Jar Jar is a character in the Phantom Menace who is widely considered to be the most annoying famous film character to date. Darth Maul was also a supposedly terrifying villain, who only ever looked like a constipated demon and has almost no lines…making him probably the most forgettable Star Wars villain in the franchise. From a fan base that was expecting a villain on the level of Darth Vader, it was a huge letdown.

Basically, the entire prequel trilogy sucked balls big time, and the entire Star Wars franchise only survived it by the sheer radiance of cinema magic that is the original trilogy. As a Star Wars fan, I must beseech thee…save these movies, Kazir Grey, you are our only hope.

Jar Jar is a character in the Phantom Menace who is widely considered to be the most annoying famous film character to date. Darth Maul was also a supposedly terrifying villain, who only ever looked like a constipated demon and has almost no lines…making him probably the most forgettable Star Wars villain in the franchise. From a fan base that was expecting a villain on the level of Darth Vader, it was a huge letdown.

Basically, the entire prequel trilogy sucked balls big time, and the entire Star Wars franchise only survived it by the sheer radiance of cinema magic that is the original trilogy. As a Star Wars fan, I must beseech thee…save these movies, Kazir Grey, you are our only hope.
Well... One of the reasons I avoid the Star Wars topic is because my knowledge about it is very shallow. Knowing that I already have more than 100 advanced chapters, all I can say is I apologize. I have failed you. The plot of Star Wars trilogy remained the same.

HWI 152
Hollywood What If Chapter 152

"Did you miss me? My dear son?"

"..."

Kazir stared at the woman before him. The two of them were walking through the park. He felt something odd when his mother called him son instead of his name.

He felt that the woman hadn't aged at all. She still had that angelic smile. Her skin looked smooth with almost no wrinkles. Maybe her last husband was quite wealthy for her to maintain a beautiful lifestyle.

"Ms. Cohen, do you remember the last time we met?"

"Hm? Let me guess..." She touched her lips and thought.

"Ten years ago, I guess." She giggled.

"It's been sixteen years. The last time I met you was when I was 13."

"Aha, that means you'll be 24 this year!"

The woman smiled.

"I'm 29 years old."

"Fufu, of course I know. I'm just kidding."

She giggled. But Kazir could see that the woman was lying. He knew that Eliza Cohen had no idea about his age.

Kazir clenched his teeth. Honestly, he didn't know why he agreed to this meeting.

He was a director and he could tell if someone was acting or not. Eliza might be a good 'actress', but she couldn't escape Kazir's gaze.

"So, what is the reason you are here?"

"Oh, isn't it obvious? I want to see you. I miss my son!"

She approached him and hugged him, but Kazir didn't react. He was just unmoved.

Eliza noticed the awkwardness and stepped back.

"Son, you have grown up so well. I can't believe my son is handsome, tall and rich. A successful film director, fufu."

Again, she didn't speak his name.

"..."

He just stared at him. Kazir knew that this woman had a reason for wanting to see him.

Judging by her appearance, the least she needed was money. She looked like a rich madam who owned a business.

"Ms. Cohen--"

"Mom, call me Mom." She said with a smile.

"Ms. Cohen--"

"Mom."

"Ms. Cohen--"

"Call me Mom, son."

"... Mom."

As expected, the woman was unreasonable. Still, Kazir had no choice but to comply, for he wanted the conversation to continue.

"That's good. What is it, my son?"

"Why are you here? After so many years, this is the first time you have contacted me."

"Because you never answer my letter. Don't you feel sad? Your mother wrote so many letters for you, but you didn't answer any of them." She pouted.

'You only started sending letters when Taken became successful. You never contacted me before that. Besides, you didn't try to phone call me at all.'

"So what is the reason why you are here?"

"As always, you don't love me."

She touched her cheek.

"Mom, you're the one who doesn't love me."

"What do you mean? Of course I love you. I always love you." She tried to touch Kazir, but the man slapped her hand away.

"I guess you don't believe me."

She looked sad.

"When is my birthday? For God's sake, prove to me that you have an ounce of motherly love in your heart."

"Isn't it October-"

"Don't speak. I don't need to hear it anymore."

"Aha, it's December, right? Hehe, it's already 29 years, so I guess my memory is a bit confused."

Kazir didn't bother to answer.

'My birthday is September 9th, 1968. But I guess that's too much for you to remember.'

"This is the last time I will ask you. Why are you here?"

His eyes stared at her gravely. It was hard not to be angry in this situation.

"I guess I have no choice but to answer you this time."

Eliza turned to her side and looked at the teenage girl standing a few feet away from them.

"This is Mara Cohen Foster. She is your younger sister. She is 15 years old."

The teenage girl looked exactly like Eliza. They could be mistaken for sisters instead of mother and daughter.

"You want me to see your daughter with another man?"

"Of course not. I'm here to ask you to help your sister become an actress. She is not an amateur. She is a model and has been on a local TV show in Vermont."

"..."

This is a complete joke.

"Mara, say hello to your brother."

"H- Hello director, I mean brother Keith. I'm Mara, Mom's told me a lot about you."

"Like what?"

"That you're a smart guy. You won the spelling bee when you were 9 years old."

"That's Aaron, not me."

"Really? Wow, I thought it was you." Eliza was surprised. It seemed she had misremembered...

"Anyway, it's not important. I heard that you are going to make another movie next year. Why don't you let your sister be in it? I want a supporting role with at least five lines."

Kazir laughed. This whole charade was stupid. Very stupid.

'Why am I even here?'

At first he want to leave. But he knew how annoying his mother was. One of the reasons why their father was so broken that he lost himself in alcohol.

'No... I know the answer to why I'm here.'

Kazir hoped that his mother would change. That his mother would show a little bit of affection. To see even a sincere smile.

But what he saw was utter garbage of a woman.

Suddenly he felt his heart breaking. Even breathing was difficult.

His face contorted as he looked at them.

"Son, are you all right?"

Eliza approached him, but Kazir stared at her with a cold look.

"Don't fucking touch me. You despicable bitch."

"W-what?"

Eliza and Mara were both stunned. They had heard that Kazir Grey was a gentleman and a good person. But the man in front of them was the complete opposite of a good person.

Kazir's look could kill a person.

"Mrs. Cohen, no, Mom, tell me. Why did you name me Kazir?"

He searched for the meaning of his name and it means "another name for God/abundance".

This was the last time Kazir wanted to hear Eliza's answer.

Suddenly, the woman turned serious. She recalled the suffering she faced back when she was pregnant. The lonely times. Her love slowly turned into hatred. She remembered why she named his second son Kazir.

"Because I hate God."

Finally, Kazir saw honesty in his mother's eyes. He laughed and turned around.

He was tired. He didn't want to talk to his mother ever again. He walked away with a great disappointment in his heart.

+++++

[I'll be honest, I didn't know the meaning of Kazir/Kasir until last week (now a few months). I just made the name up without much thought. I was actually shocked when I realized its meaning, so I decided to add it to the plot since the meaning is quite heavy.]

[If you read my other novels, you can see that most of the MCs have the letter K in their names. Mikael, Keenan, Keith, Kazir, and Calix(sounds K)]

[I know I'm adding too much drama, but let me cook, guys. I need something to cause a breakup between Reese and Kazir. The way for the MC to have a relationship with other girls].

HWI 153
[Shout out to AR3S and Kinggn!]

Hollywood What If Chapter 153

"Woohoo! Let's party!"

"Haha!"

"Yeah!"

The night came and the bars opened for business. The city of Los Angeles had its nightly fun almost every night.

Men and women went into the bars and had fun. Drinking alcohol, taking drugs, and maybe having sex. Having the best day of their lives.

Just like that, Cameron Diaz was having fun with her friends. The bar they usually went to was a high end and the price of a shot of alcohol was outrageous. But for an actress/model who earns millions from her movies and sponsors, such an amount was nothing to Cameron Diaz.

She danced to the party music and let the alcohol flow through her veins.

"Hey, gurl~~ Check out that guy over there~ Isn't he hot? Like, oh my gawd." The valley girl accent was something else.

As they danced, one of Cameron's friends pointed to a lonely man sitting in the corner.

The man was tall, over six feet, with broad shoulders. The muscles under his long sleeves were obvious, even though the lighting in the bar was dim.

He was drinking a bottle of vodka, and it appeared that he was far from sober.

Even Cameron Diaz took an interest. She was in a foul mood these days.

She grinned and approached the man. But as she got closer, she realized that she recognized the man.

"Kazir?"

Cameron was surprised. Kazir Grey was known to never set foot in a bar like this. He was not the party type.

Besides, the man in front of her seemed to be drowning in alcohol. The smell of alcohol on Kazir was quite strong.

Frankly, she never expected to meet Kazir in this place. Cameron thought about seducing Kazir, but the chances of that happening were slim. After all, Kazir Grey spent most of his time in his office.

So it was a miracle to see her target tonight in this very bar. Of course, Cameron was not foolish to pass up the opportunity.

She approached Kazir with sexiness, she was a model and she knew how to swing her waist when she walked.

"Kazir? Kazir, is that you?"

She said in a shocking manner.

"Huh... Huh?"

Kazir was a little slow to react. He looked at Cameron Diaz, but his brain processor was sluggish.

After meeting his mother, Kazir was too mad to think. He saw a bar and decided to go in. He didn't care what kind of bar it was, he just wanted to forget everything and get drunk as hell.

At that moment he felt that alcohol was the only thing that could help him.

"It's me, Cameron Diaz."

"Eh...?"

Kazir tilted his head. His eyes staring at her yet not.

"Cameron Diaz."

"Hm." The man nodded...

Cameron giggled. She found his reaction funny. She realized that a drunk Kazir was a cute Kazir.

"... Oh, you're Cameron Diaz." Took him a few seconds to realize.

"That's right! I'm glad you remembered my name." She smiled and sat down beside him.

"How could I forget? You're a beautiful woman." He muttered, quite drunk.

"Thank you."

"I mean it. I'm not kidding... Cameron Diaz, you are sexy and beautiful. Don't demean yourself. I think you should take care of yourself and keep being healthy, stay away from harm..."

"..."

Cameron Diaz was speechless. The man was quite honest. No, he was adorable.

Her opinion of Kazir was that he was a big director who loved to work. A workaholic who didn't care about the looks of women.

She saw him at some formal parties and she witnessed how many times actresses tried to flirt with him, but Kazir was an immovable object. He didn't respond to any of their advances and maintained a gentlemanly demeanor... Perhaps Cameron was attracted to this type of man.

'I thought he was gay because I never saw him flirt with a woman... Except for that bitch.'

Cameron Diaz held a grudge against Reese Witherspoon for stealing her role. They never had a real meeting in person, but her opinion of Reese Witherspoon would never change.

'Oh well...'

She looked at Kazir. The man drank another swig of vodka like it was nothing.

"Bartender! Give me another one!" He yelled.

"Kazir, how many bottles have you had?" Cameron narrowed her eyes.

"Huh...? Wait... Let me count..." With his fingers, Kazir began to count. "4... 5... 6... I think 7 bottles of vodka."

"7 bottles? How is that possible?"

She was stunned. Was it even possible for one person to consume 7 bottles of vodka in one night? Was the alcohol content not that high?

"Sir, I think my friend is already drunk. Please don't give him any more."

She stopped the bartender and he nodded. He, too, was afraid to give Kazir another bottle. The prices of alcohol in their bar were expensive and he was happy at first because Kazir spent so much money in one night. But the bartender got scared because Kazir wouldn't stop drinking.

"Kazir, you have to stop. Get up, I'll take you to your apartment."

'I want to seduce him, but I think I have to do it next time... I can't take advantage of a drunk man. He can't even talk straight.'

Maybe she wanted to make a real move, not something like this.

"Ugh... Okay."

Kazir stood up and tried to walk, but he wobbled.

"Here, let me help you."

Cameron helped him.

"Thanks."

She led him out of the bar.

"I think... I think I'm going to throw up."

Hearing his words, Cameron led him to the alley. They found a dumpster and Kazir began to vomit.

A few minutes later, Kazir was slightly sober after throwing up most of what he had consumed.

"Thanks, Cameron..."

"Call me Cam. I already called a cab for you."

"Hm..."

Cameron sighed when she saw that Kazir was all right now.

The taxi arrived and Kazir got into the car.

Cameron thought everything was over. She could go back to the bar.

"Um... Take me to Paramount Headquarters."

"Huh?"

That was when Cameron Diaz realized that Kazir was not sober at all! He was still not thinking clearly.

She bit her lip and got into the cab, too.

"Take us to Mulholland Drive."

Luckily, Cameron Diaz knew Kazir's address... She had done some research on him.

The cab driver nodded.

"Ma'am, just to be sure. There's an extra charge if your friend vomits in my car, and it's not a small charge."

"All right, I'll take care of it."

Cameron Diaz was here to have fun, but it seemed she had to take care of a drunk man.

++++

[So let's get a few things straight. So far this novel is not a harem, which I like. Kazir has just met some actresses along the way, but there's no two-timing, three-timing, or whatever].

Just binged dis, one word, COOL! I like what you have here, and I'm looking forward to seeing more. Proud of a fellow kababayan!

As for the recent chapters. Non-harem is good, and your cooking to allow him the chance to experience more women is even better. Aight, I'll let you cook!

Although, I see that your grammar seems to be deteriorating in recent chapters, switching from third person pov to first person randomly and things like that, hopefully these issues do not persist, and your works can enjoyed with the grammar nazi rearing it's head.

Have a wonderful rest of your night!

HWI 154
Hollywood What If Chapter 154

The two of them were in the cab, and it was a little awkward. Especially for Cameron Diaz.

She was very aware of Kazir. She could feel his breath and warmth since they were sitting next to each other.

"Thank you."

"I- It's okay."

Their conversation ended just like that. Kazir was too drunk, while Cameron Diaz didn't know what to say.

It was ironic that she wanted to seduce Kazir, but now she had cold feet.

"I thought you hated me. Do you even find me attractive?"

Cameron blurted out and it was too late to catch it. She looked at Kazir and the man just stared ahead. He seemed serious.

'Maybe he didn't hear what I said.'

She didn't know what to expect.

"No. I don't hate you."

"!!!"

She was shocked and looked at Kazir, only to find that Kazir was still looking ahead. As if he was looking far away, remembering something.

"What about me? Do you hate me?" Kazir returned the question.

"Honestly, I don't know. I heard that you're the one who introduced Reese to the role. I hate you for that, but still..."

"That's okay. You are free to hate me."

"Huh? I don't hate you, I mean, I don't hate you that much. It's just that I like this role and I was hoping to get it, but Reese took it from me."

"I see..."

Their conversation ended again. It took another five minutes before Cameron Diaz got up the nerve to ask Kazir.

It seemed that a drunk Kazir was an honest Kazir. Perhaps this was a unique opportunity to ask him about so many things.

"I thought you hated women?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"I've never seen you get close to any woman except Reese... Oh, you're a divorced man, I'm sorry."

Kazir massaged his forehead and leaned against the backseat.

"I don't hate women. In fact, I like attractive women... But I'm afraid of them. I feel like I'll get hurt again if I get close to a woman."

"..."

That explains why. After the scandal, Kazir had a hard time trusting women. Cameron Diaz realized that this man was actually fragile.

She thought Kazir Grey was a perfect guy who could make masterpieces without any problem. A talented director who made over 1 billion dollars with his movies.

"My ex-wife, my mother..."

After that, Cameron Diaz decided to be quiet and gave Kazir peace. She could not speak when the man next to her was crying.

They reached the building. Kazir could not walk straight, so Cameron helped him.

They got into the apartment after so much trouble. It was the first time she had been in his apartment and it was minimalist as hell.

There was almost nothing. The only thing that caught her attention was the TV and VHS in the living room. The place looked lively... Not.

Kazir lay down on the bed, but he was still awake.

"Are you going to leave now?" He asked.

"Yes," Cameron replied. She started to close the door.

"Don't go."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

She turned around to see Kazir undressing.

"Wh-what-!" She thought she had seen everything already, but one look at Kazir's body stunned her.

Kazir got up and approached her. She gasped, Kazir's presence was so strong. She realized something very important. This man is the definition of a hunk. His body was very attractive that her heart started beating faster just by taking a glance.

"Don't go. You asked me earlier if I find you attractive, the answer is yes."

"Y- Yes." She replied with a squeal. She nodded her head, quite tranced.

The door closed, but Cameron Diaz never left. One thing was for sure, she never regretted her decision. Because this was the best night of her life.

"Haaaa~~ This night is very boring."

Dee Zaster yawned after a day of trying to get a scoop. Dee was a paparazzi currently stalking Kazir Grey. He had been following the director for almost a week and he could say one thing - Kazir Grey is dedicated motherfucker.

"He always stays in his office."

Today he tried to follow him, but he lost Kazir after he took a shit. So his work today was fruitless.

He decided to wait in his apartment building, hoping that Kazir Grey would be sleeping in his apartment. Actually, he was hoping for something big to happen. Because he needed something to sell to the news publisher.

He sipped his coffee in the middle of the cold night.

Suddenly, Dee Zaster saw a taxi pull up in front of the building. He narrowed his eyes and realized that it was actually Cameron Diaz!

"Nice! I can sell this!"

Cameron Diaz was also a famous actress and Dee Zaster could stalk her to get an interesting scoop.

He put down his coffee and grabbed his camera. The distance was pretty far and the pictures might be blurry. But that didn't stop him.

'I hope her face is recognizable... Huh?'

Another thing shocked him. Dee Zaster was stunned when he saw Cameron Diaz and Kazir Grey enter the building. The two looked intimate!

Dee Zaster snapped a bunch of pictures, hoping to get some good shots.

"This is lit!!"

He suddenly realized that he might get a better scoop if he stayed up all night.

"I'm going to stay here and wait for Cameron Diaz to leave! I'm not going to blink!"

Unfortunately for him, Cameron Diaz left around 11:30 the next morning. She looked refreshed and radiant.

With no sleep, Dee Zaster took another bunch of photos! He sacrificed his sleep just for this moment! This is big news!

"Hahaha, I can get at least 10,000 dollars with this!"

He grinned from ear to ear. Although he didn't look good because of the dark circles around his eyes.

"Kazir Grey, you bastard! After stalking you for a week, I finally get my revenge!"

The stalker's audacity was laughable.

++++

[I almost failed to update today because of my sickness called laziness. Do you guys know any cure for this? Been troubling me for quite some time now.]

[I almost failed to update today because of my sickness called laziness. Do you guys know any cure for this? Been troubling me for quite some time now.]
I too suffer from this sickness, and have found no true cure. Only things that temporarily alleviate the symptoms. I am sorry.

Really parazzi photographer should get a life , but your audacity is very concerning as Kazir Grey didn't put you in his rear view mirror. But I'm getting off topic.
The confluence of events of Kazir Grey" cheating" on girl friend Reese Witherspoon was pure happenstance as he very disappointed with the woman in his life ( aka mother, ex wife) and Reese being sorta kinda being his rock in the relationship , which Cameron Diaz and a very drunk hangover honest and loosely inhibited Kazir Grey to his as Cameron Diaz she after he answered her probing questions than she touched on her recent loss of movie film Something about Mary and him not possibly hating her . As he clearly stated he finds her 90's Cameron Diaz very attractive, besides her being his hidden celebrity crushes.
Anyway, Wether Kazir Grey regrets making a unexpected drunken one night stand with Cameron Diaz is up in the air on how Kazir can possibly deal with the pappazzi fallout aftermath ?, but Cameron Diaz got the better end of the deal ,Hehe!
Continue on
Cheers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back