• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Which Universe do you want to be created?

• Total voters
Kazir's attention turned to Spider-Man and Harry Potter. These two had a high chance of success.
I think MC should do only the first Spider-man. Like Chris Columbus with his HP films, MC leaves a strong foundation for the following sequels, so MC can focus on other projects. I hope he cast a younger May Parker, and make SM's lenses less demonic.

I'd leave HP be. Chris Columbus did terrific work with the first two HP films. He had to deal with hundreds of children, back-to-back transatlantic travel, and the stress from the 2nd film's tight schedule. If MC were to direct a HP film, it'll be the 4th, which IMO the worst.

Last edited:
I thought he'd be wary of relationships with his history but he's dating every female starting in his films...

Why even focus on Hollywood? If he wants celebrity girlfriends he can look to other fields.

HWI 247
Hollywood What If Chapter 247

The problem with Spider-Man was profit sharing. Note that Marvel Comics had a share because they were the rightful owners of the copyrights. Marvel Comics only leased it to Sony-Columbia. If Salvatore Barlowe was fighting for such a large share of the profits, it would be bad for Sony-Columbia.

But the Spider-Man project was already behind schedule, and more money would be wasted if Frank didn't make a decision.

"...27+27 contract and 7% profit share on peripherals."

In the end, Frank Price decided to raise the salary and the box office share and lower the peripheral profit share.

Frank Price kept a straight face. The two of them stared at each other. After a few seconds, Salvatore Barlowe nodded.

"Alright."

"Glad to hear it."

Frank Price sighed privately.

Salvatore Barlowe knew it would be hard for Sony-Columbia to give up their peripheral profits, and Kazir agreed to the 7%.

In fact, the two sides had fought hard to reach that amount.

Now that the two sides have agreed. They would have to finalize the contract and Kazir would sign it.

Sony Columbia was in a desperate situation. In this case, they might as well choose the best director out there who could give them a lot of money. After all, they couldn't intentionally screw up Spider-Man, that was written into the contract between Sony-Columbia and Marvel Comics.

All they were hoping for was that Spider-Man would be at least half as good as Wanted. Oh boy, they were wrong, it was more than half. The Spider-Man trilogy was the beginning of the superhero movie era.

"So you're telling me that both sides have come to an agreement?"

Michael Eisner asked his secretary, looking rather disheveled. He thought Walt Disney had the opportunity to work with Kazir Grey.

'I don't understand, I thought we had an initial agreement.'

At that time, four of the Big Six had an initial agreement with Kazir Grey. But of course Kazir could only promise one project at a time. He could not work with all of them.

The old man sat down and sighed in defeat. He did his best. He promised Kazir a contract that only a few directors had the privilege of receiving. But it seemed that the guy was more interested in working with a washed up superhero from a bankrupt comic company...

"Anyway, the project is still going on. We can hire other directors... Try contacting Fremont Smith and see if he is interested. As long as the conditions can be met, we can work with him."

Most of Kazir's films were original screenplays, except for The Bourne Identity. Since that was the case, they might as well look for others.

Fremont Smith was associated with the Continental Cinematic Universe, and he had an idea of how Cinematic Universe worked. He fit the criteria.

"Yes, sir."

The secretary left, quite tense because the chairman was clearly in a bad mood.

"Kazir, are you still upset about what happened?"

Walt Disney and Universal Pictures joined hands to defame Kazir, and behind them was the WMA.

"Or maybe you didn't like that we didn't kick Harvey Weinstein out of the company?"

Honestly, he should have. Now Harvey Weinstein was like a rat in a wooden wall, slowly destroying the house he built. The fat guy was still sucking up to Roy Disney.

Harvey was still trying to hide from the public after the Blair Witch Project incident. But he was active in corporate politics.

Now, Chairman Michael Eisner felt that his days in his position were coming to an end... Maybe it was time to retire.

"No, I love the authority I have. It's impossible to leave this job, this drug that keeps me and my ego high."

This John Carter, this movie should be successful.

"I should also talk to Steve Jobs. Walt Disney needs Pixar."

Having a contract like the one he has now was the highest and most absurd contract he had in his life.

What?

A 27+27 deal with a 7% profit share on videotapes/DVDs/merchandise/peripherals?

Kazir would receive half of the $27 million at the start of production, and the other half would be transferred to his bank account when the project was completed.

Half of the $27 million was $13.5 million. This meant that Kazir had that amount of money on his first day on the job.

But that didn't matter.

At that moment, Kazir was simply the most in-demand director, and Sony-Columbia was crazy enough to go for it.

Here was the thing: over the next two decades, James Cameron made at least $95 million for directing Avatar 2. So yeah, the Big Six was crazy enough to hire people for that amount of money.

Anyway, Kazir's side and Sony-Columbia's side finalized the deal.

Sony-Columbia wanted Kazir to sign a trilogy deal, but Kazir could only promise 2 movies. The two sides compromised and the profit sharing on peripherals and such was lowered to 6.8%.

So yeah, it was now 27+27 and 6.8% profit share on peripherals. Was it a loss? In my opinion, no, it was not... The amount was so damn huge.

The two sides signed a contract and the project officially began.

However, Kazir realized that the job was not so easy. He realized that the project was in shambles.

First, the production crew. Kazir had to hire his crew members from Grey Pictures. So now the production crew responsible for the project was Grey Pictures. But this was the first time these crew members had worked for the Big Six after The Hangover, and they were adjusting.

The second was the Marvel creative team. Of course there would be people from Marvel Comics involved. Especially Stan Lee, the man himself.

Because it was an adaptation and Kazir didn't have absolute authority, it was hard to get his opinion on some things.

Another problem was the producer. The producer, who was mostly in charge of the finances and managing the crew, was from Sony-Columbia and Kazir had no experience working with her.

Let's just say she had a thing about women. No, not that thing, she hated women. Especially beautiful and sexy women, she hated them for some reason and it affected the project.

++++

[Author's Note: Just to be clear, the Producer is an original character and has no connection with the real-life Spider-Man Producer.]

Kazir Grey helming Spider-Man trilogy 1/2 franchise, which should be interesting behind the scenes look of Kazir Grey take on the first 2 movies. Along kicking off the Superhero movie era in Hollywood industry arena.
Hollywood Reigns
Continue on
Cheers!

HWI 248
Hollywood What If Chapter 248

Kazir met the producer for the first time, it was a meeting with some of the Marvel staff. They were choosing the costume designs for Spider-Man and Green Goblin.

At first the meeting was peaceful, the Marvel Comics staff had a nice conversation with Kazir... They wanted to know what Kazir intended to do with the superhero characters that Grey Pictures had bought from them.

Marvel Comics was at its lowest point and they were trying to find a way to turn things around. They felt that movie adaptations were the way to go. After all, this generation preferred movies than comics.

The Blade movie had a great response and Marvel Comics found that their superheroes had what it took to be on the big screen. They made a profit on the movie as well. Unfortunately, the adaptation rights was bought by New Line Cinema and Marvel Comics couldn't maximize their profit.

Note that Marvel Studio, the production company responsible for the MCU, had not yet been formed.

However, profit was still profit.

So yes, these employees wanted to know if Kazir was going to sabotage them or not.

At first they wanted to buy back the copyrights of their superheroes, but Marvel had to buy them in a significant amount, and as if Grey Pictures would sell them easily.

But the success of the Continental Cinematic Universe made them realize that Kazir Grey definitely had a plan for their superheroes. As for what it was, they hoped it was something positive.

In fact, Marvel Comics pushed the idea of working with Kazir Grey and Sony-Columbia supported their desire because Kazir was a great director.

He had experience with adaptations, as The Bourne Identity was based on a novel, and Kazir did a good job with that project.

Anyway, the situation in the meeting room turned sour when a costume designer showed up to present her work. The woman wanted to be a fashion designer, but breaking into the fashion industry was not that easy. She is currently working as part of the costume design team.

When the crew saw her designs, they nodded and knew that her art sheets were the best yet. They were also detailed.

Most of the crew on this project were not from Grey Pictures, but were hired by Sony-Columbia, so Kazir did not know the woman.

"I think this is the best we have so far."

He admitted, and everyone around him agreed. Except for the producer.

"Um... Actually," Jezebel Salome, the producer of this project, nudged her glasses and said her opinion.

"I think the Green Goblin looks silly. The audience will make fun of our villain if we make the Green Goblin look like this. We should go with the earlier one, his designs are great."

Jezebel smiled at the designer, but her eyes were not so sympathetic.

"..."

Kazir stopped speaking for a second. He looked at the designs instead.

'This is actually the costume that Willem Dafoe wore in the movie. Except for some color schemes, they are basically the same,' Kazir recalled.

Now the question was. Should Kazir go along with the producer?

'As expected, working with people you don't know will have some complications.' He thought.

"Jezebel, the designs are very close to the comic counterpart. Although I agree with you."

"I'm glad we have the same idea..."

"We should drop the purple color and make the suit all green, shiny green."

"..."

Jezebel stopped talking. She looked down at the art pages and nodded weakly.

"Okay... Okay, we can do that."

The mood in the room improved after that. Now they have costume design references. They should now look for the cast who would use these costumes.

Kazir knew that keeping the original cast was the right thing to do. The original movie was successful and he admitted that the cast was part of the reason.

So Kazir personally invited Willem Dafoe to audition. Willem Dafoe was the late Marcus in the Continental Cinematic Universe and he now had a status in Hollywood.

Many fans expressed their sadness when Marcus died and Willem Dafoe's image was good because of that.

So when he received a call from Kazir that the director wanted him to play the villain in a superhero movie, the actor was hesitant. Actors must maintain their image. If he accepted the role, it might affect his public image.

After all, people hate villains. His status as a protective father was still raring.

However, after reading the script, Willem Dafoe admitted that he was interested in the role. Norman Osborn/Green Goblin was not a 2-dimensional character. He had a good reason for turning evil. That got Willem's attention.

In the end, Willem Dafoe did the audition. The agent was against it, but not that much. The director of this project was Kazir Grey, who was responsible for Willem's recent fame in Hollywood. Maybe Willem wanted to return the favor. Besides, who wouldn't want to work with Kazir?

Hell, more and more actresses were trying to flirt with him just because they wanted to work with the director.

Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz and Angelina Jolie worked with Kazir... There was a rumor that in order to have a chance with the guy, you had to work with him first.

So, yeah, it affected the auditions for the female roles.

"Willem, there's no need to test your acting. Everyone here knows you're a great actor. I can testify to that."

"Thank you, Kazir."

"I guess we both have an agreement then?"

2/3 of the people in the audition room were from Sony-Columbia and Marvel Comics and they didn't have a problem with Kazir's decision. They all saw Willem Dafoe's audition and it was amazing. Plus, his look fits the Norman Osborn they had in mind.

"I'm going to call my agent."

"I hope we can finalize this as soon as possible."

"I hope so too."

The problems of this fics feels like each chapter is too short but then again each chapter is around 1k words.

So it is best to binged through them or join the dark side to read more chapters

Spider-Man,since the MC knows about it he can easily make it equal or better possibly.

Try to make MJ loyal because she was cheating with all of her bfs during the series barring 3

While Kazir Grey hopes to make an equally better Spider-Man movie film than Ramiverse.
Although, Kazir Grey gets his male villain lead in Green Goblin William Defoe hot right after the CCU Universe Markus death in Wanted ending.
But Kazir Grey runs into female casting issues with certain rumors with his playboy reputation on female leads getting the role in films.
Including a female producer designer nearly ruined the Green maniac Goblin costume with a purple colored suit. Which is Kazir Grey went to bsck to the drawing board for the OG Green Goblin design.
All Kazir Grey need is Spider-Man main lead and female lead in next audition casting sessions, whom already know about in the next chapter.
Hollywood Reigns
Continue on
Cheers!

Last edited:
Definitely at risk getting MeToo-ed at this rate. Obviously won't happen as MC, but realistically he has made the possible casting couch rumors hard to defend against esp. in a MeToo climate with this growing rep if any rival or such tries to bring him down.

Last edited:
HWI 249
Hollywood What If Chapter 249

Willem Dafoe then left the room. But even though they knew the role was already taken, the casting director was still looking for second and third choices.

They kept the audition for Norman Osborn open for many reasons.

If Willem's side didn't want to work with them, then the crew had to find another actor to fill the role. But honestly, Kazir wanted Willem to get the part. For that, he had no problem adding another million dollars to Willem salary if the negotiations didn't work out. If that amount is not enough, then go with Plan B.

Now that the role of Norman Osborn was in good hands, the crew began looking for Mary Jane. In the comics, Spider-Man had many lovers. His most famous ones were Mary Jane Watson and Gwen Stacy. Unfortunately, most of his relationships didn't end well.

In this movie adaptation, they decided to go for the safe route. Tobey's girlfriend would be Mary Jane.

Dozens of actresses auditioned for the role of Mary Jane. Some of them were quite famous in the industry.

But the one thing that bothered him was the producer sitting next to him. Jezebel was quite a critic, she kept telling all the mistakes that each actress made, so today's audition was like walking on eggshells.

"Miss Kirsten Dunst, are you okay with dyeing your hair red?"

Stan Lee asked. The man had not been at the audition yesterday because he had other things to do. So this time the old man tried to be active.

Stan Lee already had a conversation with Kazir, but the subject of superhero copyrights was still not discussed. Marvel Comics was still trying to understand the director. They didn't want to blow this unique moment to convince Kazir of their plan to create a Cinematic Universe.

"Yes, I can do it."

Kirsten nodded. She knew that Mary Jane Watson had red hair in the comics. Because she wasn't sure if she could get the role, Kirsten didn't dye her hair yet.

"Miss Kirsten, I can see that you're not at all serious and passionate about this role. At least the other actresses dyed their hair and showed their clear intentions. I'm sorry, but I'm going to give you a minus for that." Jezebel said.

"I-I understand."

Kirsten Dunst stammered, blushing slightly with embarrassment. But she didn't want to damage her hair without the assurance that she would get the role.

Stan Lee did his best to keep the atmosphere peaceful. As for Kazir, he was quiet the whole time, always thinking and rarely speaking.

'If I'm not mistaken, Kirsten Dunst had a kissing scene with Brad Pitt in Dance With The Vampire. To be clear, Kirsten was only 12 years old at the time.'

Kazir couldn't remember the exact story, but Kirsten did kiss Brad in the movie.

As for hiring Kirsten Dunst... Kazir was not sure what to do. Again, he had trouble making a decision, especially when the producer next to him was making passive-aggressive comments. Well, her criticism was not so bad.

"We have a wig. You can wear it and we will discuss if you fit the role. There's no problem with the acting, we just want to know if red hair works for you."

A few minutes later, a male make-up artist was doing his best to give Kirsten a makeover. Yes, most of the crew members were not from Grey Pictures.

The head of the Grey Pictures make-up team was Jane, not a man. Jane might have trouble working in this kind of atmosphere.

The people looked at the actress and nodded. Well, it was not that bad. Not that great, but not that bad.

When Kirsten Dunst left the room embarrassingly, knowing she had messed up, Kazir announced something.

"Put Kirsten Dunst on the top list. She's our first choice for now."

"Wha-- Okay, I get it."

Jezebel was shocked at first. She gritted her teeth, but decided to keep her cool. Obviously, she was not to blame this time.

Unlike original script, this movie was based on comic books, and the actresses and actors had plenty of time to prepare. In Kirsten's position, she could just dye her hair or put on a wig before the audition. But the woman showed up with her blonde hair.

After that, the audition had a break. Unlike yesterday, it seemed that the selection of the female lead might take a while.

Kazir's reason for putting Kirsten Dunst at the top of the list was his knowledge. He knew that the original Mary Jane was Kirsten Dunst.

The break was still going on and Kazir decided to eat a salad, feeling quite hungry for a healthy diet. He looked at his phone and smiled when he got a message from Angelina Jolie saying she missed him. Kazir texted back.

While eating, he noticed that the makeup artist was eating a little too close to his table. The director decided to talk to the makeup artist.

"You're the makeup artist, right?"

"Yes, I'm Peyton Joel."

"Just call me Kazir. Anyway, Peyton, do you know Jezebel? I just want to ask, but does she have a problem with women or something? I noticed that most of the crew members are men."

"Ah, about that... I don't know if I should say this, but I think it's important for you to know because it might affect the movie. From what I have heard, Jezebel was abused by her mother and her sisters beat her because she acted righteous and smart. I also heard that her classmates bullied her when she was in school, apparently she was a smart woman and they didn't like that about her."

"I see, thank you Peyton. Please keep this between us."

"I understand."

Trauma was a real thing. Even Kazir suffered from trauma, he was not sure if he had overcome it yet. He thought about therapy, but he felt it was a waste of time. His therapy was his work, he loved to work.

As for Jezebel, too bad, but her prejudice was affecting the production. Kazir hoped it wouldn't become a big problem.

forgot to threadmark!!!

also cant wait to see what he does with spiderman.

I suspect Jezebel not long for this world or on working on Spider-Man project with Kazir Grey Pictures.
Kazir Grey " Ms. Jezebel , I understand your trauma, I really do but if you interrupt my auditioning process for the actresses again. I will personally es escort you off the premises.
Are we understood Ms Jezebel " Yes Sir , Mr Grey " Jezebel
I'm glad we're finally one on the same page Jezebel, now please act accordingly for the rest of the auditioning process " Kazir Grey.
Looking forward to Kazir Grey 's take on the Spider-Man project for the foreseeable future.
Hollywood Reigns, HAHAHA!
continue on
Cheers!

HWI 250
Hollywood What If Chapter 250

The matter of the female lead ended after the audition for Mary Jane. The group voiced their opinions, but on this project, Kazir Grey had the ultimate authority.

Some of them were unhappy when Kazir decided to cast Kirsten Dunst. Her passion and motivation for the role was lacking. But because of Kazir's past successes and his eye for casting, they decided to accept his decision.

The main reason Kazir cast Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane Watson was because of his knowledge.

Spider-Man was a huge success in his past life, and he believed that as long as he followed the original version, his chances of getting a box office hit were higher.

Fortunately, when Kirsten Dunst showed up and signed the contract, her hair was already dyed red and it didn't look bad. Even Jezebel Salome thought it was acceptable. Still, Jezebel was against Kazir's decision to choose the female lead.

After that, the subject of the protagonist, the person who would become Spider-Man, came up.

At first, James Cameron, the first choice director, wanted to invite Leonardo DiCaprio for the role and Sony-Colombia was not against it

However, it seemed that the young actor was not very enthusiastic about being a superhero. Maybe he despised wearing tight costumes...

Instead, Leonardo DiCaprio recommended his friend. The one and only Tobey Maguire, our Bully Maguire.

Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire have been friends since they were young. But unlike Leonardo, Tobey was still trying to find his place in this industry.

Everyone knew that Kazir Grey and Sony-Columbia had a project and the investment for this movie would definitely exceed $100 million. Besides, working with someone like Kazir Grey would boost the actors' careers.

So yes, the audition for the lead in Spider-Man was terrifying. Kazir's fame influenced the situation.

Kazir had the nickname "Star Maker". Because every actor who starred in his movies got a foothold in Hollywood. Some examples were Reese Witherspoon, Ed Helms, Pedro Pascal, Brianna Evans and Enzo Park.

Even though Kazir only attended the final round of auditions, he was still shocked when he realized there were more than 100 actors in line.

"I guess being Peter Parker is not that easy."

Well, Peter Parker represents the common man, though he was more of a bullied nerd.

The director sighed and went with the flow... He knew Tobey Maguire would get the part anyway. He would do his best to make it happen.

With over a hundred participants, the audition ended quite late.

"I will say it again, I think Tobey Maguire fits the role. He is not an unknown actor, he is part of many TV series and some movies. He has the knack for acting and his looks are nice, he looks like a good guy."

Kazir announced. Although he knew that Tobey was famous for being known as Bully Maguire. Tobey hates the paparazzi, and frankly, he was right to hate them.

Maybe Tobey's career has been affected by that bully scandal. But he is actually a great actor, he knows how to act. Too bad he is only famous for being Spider-Man. He didn't have a memorable role after that.

Kazir sighed inwardly. He thought that Tobey was just misunderstood.

"Yes, I agree with Kazir this time."

Stan Lee nodded. Tobey made a good impression and seemed promising.

Stan Lee had the highest authority on the Marvel staff. Besides, Stan Lee was the creator of Spider-Man, so his opinion was not to be taken lightly.

"I'm okay with that, too."

Even Jezebel agreed. Tobey Maguire's portfolio was good.

Surprisingly, everyone actually agreed to cast Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker. Kazir thought some opposition would happen.

Tobey Maguire agreed to sign a trilogy and his first salary was $3 million. His agent even fought just to get that amount. Regarding salary, Kazir clearly had the highest one in this project.

The management of Grey Pictures became the responsibility of Stella Willow, the general manager of the company. The business matters, the hiring of staff, and finding people who would take over the projects.

Next year, Grey Pictures intends to release two movies. The first was The Fast and The Furious while the second was John Wick Chapter 2.

Fremont Smith already expressed that he would direct John Wick Chapter 2. The budget was already approved and the pre-production would start next week.

Actually, Walt Disney was trying to contact Fremont Smith in the hope that he would direct John Carter.

Fremont Smith already signed a contract with Grey Pictures. However, there was no clause that he couldn't work with other companies. Of course, he had to promise and make sure that his energy was rightfully put on John Wick Chapter 2 before anything else.

As for The Fast and The Furious, Stella Willow was looking for someone to direct the movie.

In fact, Kazir wanted her to look for a Taiwanese director. Honestly, Stella Willow had no idea why Kazir was looking for a Taiwanese director but she decided to trust Kazir.

The person she was looking for was Justin Lin.

Only Kazir knew that Justin Lin had an important role in the franchise of The Fast and The Furious.

He was the director of:

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Fast & Furious

Fast Five

Fast & Furious 6

F9

Fast X

Yup, the titles made no sense...

Anyway, Justin Lin was also the director of Star Trek Beyond.

Stella Willow sent staff to Taiwan just to personally invite Justin Lin to be part of the Continental Cinematic Universe.

The general manager hoped that Kazir's decision would be the right. Because of Wanted, a lot of people were watching every move of Grey Pictures and they didn't dare make any mistake.

Just like what Kazir said, this was just the start. The Continental Cinematic Universe would expand until they could release three movies every year. With every movie being successful. That would be the next goal.

Honestly, Kazir has stepped out from his Continental Universe with Spider-Man, but his insistence on never changing anything from the original is making it the most boring movie he's done yet. This whole, going for the guaranteed success makes some sense when you look at it from Kazir's perspective, but it makes for boring reading on our end. Changing actors and actresses is the most minor way Kazir could change things, but he's still too afraid to even do that.

This story definitely feels like it is in a rut, one where all we do is read about movies that have barely been changed from their originals, with the only differences being minor additions that tie them into their cinematic universe. Kazir needs to start growing as both a person and a director and start betting on himself, that he can make a movie that's good without copying the original verbatim. He needs to start branching out and changing things up before this story goes completely stale.

Interesting
If it ain't broke don't fix it either by the way for the Spider-Man trilogy but let's see how far Kazir Grey can go with this Spider-Man project, but Stale or everyone is watching Star Maker Kazir Grey to crash or burn on this Spider-Man endeavor since it has many setbacks and delays before getting into Pre production phase and auditioning process for the actresses/ actors and production filming at Grey Pictures.
Wether Kazir Grey breaks out and starts growing as person and director of making his own original stories in Hollywood industry arena.
Although I think Kazir Grey is definitely going to plunder like Alexander Creed cfrom previous life memories of the best hit films till he gets his own original ideas flowing in the future besides the obvious CCUvUniverse, but not today, HAHAHA!
Hollywood Reigns
Continue on
Cheers!

Last edited:
HWI 251 New
Hollywood What If Chapter 251

August 3rd arrived and the people from Sony-Columbia did their best for the premiere of Bruce Almighty. The cast of the movie, especially Jim Carrey, Morgan Freeman, Steven Carell and the others, walked the red carpet one by one. Presenting themselves to the media.

As the screenwriter of the film, Kazir also attended the premiere. Like the actors, he also walked on the red carpet. On his left arm was Angelina Jolie in her sexy dress.

Even though he was only the screenwriter, the attention Kazir brought was tremendous. He was not an actor, yet he was the center of the cameras.

The recognition he had after so many successful films made his position as a scriptwriter elevated. Usually, only the director, the cast and important guests would walk on the red carpet.

At the time of Se7en's premiere, Kazir didn't have the status to be part of the red carpet. He used the backstage entrance instead, ah, he was with Reese Witherspoon at that time.

Another reason he showed up at the premiere was to pre-promote Spider-Man. If you keep showing your face to the public, they will remember you and the things associated with you.

'But if I'm not wrong, people might remember the Continental Cinematic Universe movies more than Spider-Man if they see my face.' Kazir thought.

Kazir always had a cameo in every Continental Cinematic Universe movie. The production crew had already set up a schedule for him to film a cameo, even though The Fast and The Furious and John Wick Chapter 2 were still in pre-production.

"Good evening, Ms. Jolie and Mr. Grey."

"Good evening to you as well."

"Is it true that you recommended Jim Carrey and Morgan Freeman for this movie?"

"Jim is the face of comedy right now. As for Morgan, I've worked with the guy and he's a nice and talented actor."

Of course, no red carpet would be complete without interviews.

"Congratulations, Mr. Grey. You just broke the record for the highest grossing movie of June."

"Thank you."

Kazir and Angelina smiled. Of course they were proud that their movie was getting recognition.

The worldwide box office for Wanted had reached $753 million!

The performance of Wanted in North America had been steady, earning a million or two every day. This was a matter of course. Two months had passed and Wanted was already running out of gas.

Even the number of theaters that showed the movie dropped to 1500 theaters. The North American box office of Wanted was currently 431 million dollars.

But internationally it was different, the movie just passed its first month of international release and it already grossed $322 million.

In fact, even though all of Kazir's movies have been successful, none of them have crossed the $800 million mark. But from the looks of it, Wanted definitely had the power to do so.

No, the prediction was that the movie could surpass $900 million or maybe even $1 billion. If that happened, Wanted would be the fourth movie to gross $1 billion!

Kazir had been in the business since 1988, when he worked as a crew member on Rain Man.

Then he signed with Carl Morin and made horror movies until WMA kicked him out of the agency. Then his ex-wife filed for divorce... Then the memories of his future life overtook him and he started his real journey.

Napoleon Dynamite

The Hangover

Taken

John Wick

The Bourne Identity

Wanted

'I can't believe I'm getting to this moment where one of my movies has a chance to go over $1 billion.' He was genuinely happy.

That was one of the hardest things to accomplish in this industry, making more than $1 billion box office.

Kazir and Angelina went to the theater to see the movie.

The summer schedule was packed, no doubt about it. Every week new movies would be released to compete in this lucrative schedule.

August was the last month of the summer, and the Big Six wanted to make sure they milked the audience with more ticket sales.

On August 3, the public had three big movies to choose from.

First was Space Cowboys, distributed by Warner Brothers.

Second was Coyote Ugly from Walt Disney.

Third was Bruce Almighty.

These three would compete for first place.

... The winner of the first weekend was obviously Bruce Almighty, hah! We were talking about Jim Carrey. Also, the screenwriter of this movie was Kazir Grey. Everyone knew that Kazir's scripts were always profitable. The only question was how much money they could make.

The first weekend (August 3-6) of the three movies was not too bad.

Space Cowboys grossed $18.09 million.

Coyote Ugly took in $17.31 million.

The two did well, too bad they ran into Bruce Almighty.

Bruce Almighty made $67.95 million!

There were many factors as to why this happened. Jim Carrey and Kazir Grey were part of it.

Jim Carrey had a very strong box office appeal. When audiences found out that Jim Carrey was the protagonist of this movie, they became interested in watching it. The movie was also entertaining, it had good word of mouth and people praised it.

I mean, the plot of the movie was about a guy who gets the power of God. He can do almost anything with that power.

In this world, who hasn't wanted to be God? Who didn't want to have superpowers to rule over humanity and rule the world?

Sony-Columbia already knew that they had the month of August all to themselves. Most of the Big Six's big-budget films had already been released before August, such as The Perfect Storm, Mission: Impossible 2 and Gladiator.

The next schedule to prepare for was October and November. Speaking of November, Charlie's Angels was scheduled to open in November.

HWI 252 New
Hollywood What If Chapter 252

Reputation was a very important thing. This aspect would determine how people would look at you. How they would respect you or ignore you.

Kazir experienced being ignored. When he tried to sell Se7en to many production companies, almost all of them ignored him. Had it not been for New Line Cinema's interest in his script, he might never have reached his current position.

'But I can't deny that New Line Cinema is not a company you can trust. What they did to Peter Jackson was nothing to be proud of. They basically cheated the director.'

It hadn't happened yet, as Lord Of The Rings was still in production, but Kazir was 100% sure that New Line Cinema would definitely screw Peter Jackson over.

"Reputation is hard to build, but so easy to destroy. Once you make a mistake, it's impossible for people to forget it."

Kazir muttered to himself as he watched the crew prepare the set. The place had a green background all around.

Kazir wanted to use green screen technology for some scenes. This technology was also called chroma key compositing or chroma keying.

A visual effects and post-production technique for compositing (layering) two or more images or video streams together based on color hues (chroma range). (Google)

This technique was mostly used for backgrounds. The crew could film the scene in real locations, but there were situations where it was difficult to do so. To film in public places, such as public roads, they had to contact the local municipality and time was their main problem in this regard.

A green screen could solve this problem. Although Kazir intends to use this technology only a few times... He wanted to practice using Sony-Columbia's money.

Kazir's expertise in his past life was more in horror movies, using dark shades and such to scare the audience... His films were never popular. His experience with green screen was basically non-existent.

So yes, he used this moment to ask for a green screen studio to expand his knowledge.

Kazir knew that from now on, the future of most blockbusters would rely on heavy green screens.

Marvel movies.

DC movies.

Pirates of the Caribbean.

'Sony-Colombia made a huge investment in Spider-Man, spending some of it on a green screen is not a crime. Besides, I'm not spending my money anyway. A win for me.'

He grinned slightly. That was the power of respect. Sony-Columbia respected him because he could make a lot of money.

So yes, he was milking the company to learn green screen technology.

Speaking of respect...

Kazir glanced around and noticed that Kirsten Dunst seemed uncomfortable. The actress tried to act as if nothing was wrong, but Kazir could see through her lies.

The set was full of men. The reason for this was that many women quit their jobs after being berated by the producer.

Three people had the most authority in this project. Kazir Grey, the Marvel representative, and Jezebel Salome.

Unfortunately, Jezebel loved to demean the women in the crew. One by one, the women left the crew until only a handful remained.

From the looks of it, Kirsten Dunst seemed to be suffering from the producer as well.

Kazir thought about firing the producer, but he knew he could not do it without a real reason.

Jezebel was put in the position by Sony-Colombia to control Kazir in case the director ran amok.

'I can't say that she is affecting the production because there is no substantial effect. Production is going as smoothly as possible.'

Kazir admitted that Jezebel had bad blood with the women, but overall her work ethic was good. The production was on the right track because of her.

The producer was responsible for keeping, organizing and managing the crew. So far, Jezebel was doing the right thing with no flaw.

'Jezebel works for Sony-Columbia, so even though I'm the director, they can't put all the faith in me. At least Jezebel has respect for me. Whenever I have spoken my mind, she has agreed with most of it.'

He could say that his authority over the crew was amazing, even though almost 2/3 of that crew was working with him for the first time.

Kazir decided to approach Kirsten Dunst, wanting the actress to be calm so she wouldn't interfere with the shooting schedule.

But before he could talk to the woman, an old actress comforted Kirsten Dunst.

The old actress was Rosemary Harris, the movie's Aunt May. Peter Parker's Aunt May.

Rosemary Harris had been in the business since the 50's. They hired her because her salary was within their budget.

Rosemary was talking to Kirsten and the young actress smiled slightly.

Kazir came closer and overheard their conversation.

"I can't believe she called me fat and ugly. I didn't eat today because I don't want to look fat on camera."

"She really said that word for word?" Rosemary asked.

Even Kazir was surprised. He hadn't expected Jezebel to say that directly.

"No, she just said that I have to be thin and pretty because Mary Jane is the queen of the campus. She told me that three times on different occasions because she wanted this project to be perfect. Since then, I can't help but be aware of my body. This is my biggest role and I don't want to make any mistakes. You know how hard it is for a woman to get a big role. It's not easy to compete for this role, and I don't want to be replaced."

The woman touched her flat stomach. She might be hungry.

"Oh, honey, you don't have to think about it seriously. You are pretty and young."

The standards of beauty for women were outrageous and sometimes fucked up. Women had to shave their legs, go on diets to maintain their figure, and use makeup to disguise themselves. To be honest, men were also responsible for this problem.

Ugh, Men and reputable men like Kazir Grey and Peter Jackson, who have stellar filmmaker reputation so easy to destroy by an any simple mistake.
Although, Kazir Grey goes to comfort a younger Kirsten Dunst, but OG Rosemary Harris does the job of him, but Kazir looks like he has to have another conversation with Jezebel, despite her also being his minder for the company higher ups orders at the moment. While Kazir Grey has had a recent number of successes in Hollywood industry. Aside from that the titular Spider-Man movie production continued on set.
Hollywood Reigns!
Continue on
Cheers

HWI 253 New
[Author's note: I just want to remind you guys that Jezebel is just a character I added to the story. She is not a real person.]

[I really want to thank you all for supporting my novel. It means a lot to me. I pray that motivation possesses me and I keep writing.]

Hollywood What If Chapter 253

The two women began to talk and Rosemary comforted Kirsten Dunst.

Kazir felt he didn't have to talk to the actress anymore. Someone was already doing it for him.

Suddenly, Kazir noticed that Rosemary was staring at him, signaling that everything was fine.

Kazir nodded and walked away, giving them more time to talk.

'The mentality of the actors was very important. Their mental state could affect the filming.' He thought.

Just as Kazir expected... Kirsten Dunst had dozens of NGs. She did her best, but she couldn't help but be aware of the cameras.

'She tries to show her beauty...'

Kazir sighed. It was a good thing they were not late. Kazir had this passive ability that made the filming faster. He knew what to shoot and his plan was set. There was no need to pile up many useless scenes, since the movie was already finished in his head.

However, it was a different matter if the actress had the problem. That was out of his hands.

The best he could do was to encourage Kirsten and never berate her. Her mental state was delicate and negative comments would be bad.

"Kirsten, come here."

"Yes, Director."

The woman realized that the director had reached his limit.

Directors had short fuses and they were vocal about it. They would scream in anger if the actress continued to make NGs (no good).

Kazir was known as a calm director but everyone has a limit. It seemed that Kazir had reached his.

Kirsten swallowed hard and approached the director who was sitting in the chair.

"Kirsten, what are you thinking about right now? Your eyes are always looking at the cameras. You're consciously trying to be sexy. What's up with that?"

"Director... I want a lasting impression."

The director sighed...

This is the typical mentality of Extra and Vase.

Extra and Vase characters were background characters. They didn't have lines and they weren't important at all. So these small-time actors/actresses had this mission to make a 'lasting impression' so that they would have a chance to work on another project.

But Kirsten had already passed that stage before she became an adult.

She was part of the cast of Interview with the Vampire along with Tom Cruise, Antonio Banderas and Brad Pitt.

She was also in the cast of Jumanji. She was not a fucking Vase.

Kazir could scold the woman right now. But he knew that would be the wrong thing to do.

The best response was to give her the confidence she needed.

"Kirsten, do you know why I decided to cast you even though some of the crew were against it?"

"Director?"

"Because I see something in you. I see potential in you. You're young and your future is limitless. Besides, you're beautiful. The way you smile makes me smile. So don't worry about leaving a lasting impression. Because in my opinion, you are already making a strong impression on everyone in the cast."

Kazir didn't give a fuck about what he said. He was basically lying. Sounds heartless, but Kazir would never hesitate to praise a literal shit if that shit would bring him a huge box office.

"Don't think about some people making fun of you. In my opinion, they are trying to destroy your mentality because they don't want to see you succeed. They are jealous of you."

So yes, he was lying with a straight face. Kazir never liked Kirsten Dunst, that was the truth. But business was business and he would do his best to make things work.

'... Am I a sociopath or a psychopath? I didn't study psychology and I never knew the definitions. Maybe Palenque knows the answer, my assistant director knows a lot about human psychology.'

Suddenly Kirsten's eyes widened as if she realized the truth. She looked at Kazir, blushing slightly, and nodded.

"T- Thank you, director!"

Kirsten glanced in the direction where Jezebel stood. She gave the producer a smug smile and returned to the set.

Jezebel just tilted her head. The producer was actually angry that Kirsten kept making a mistake. She reminded Kirsten that she was supposed to be perfect on camera and yet she had so many NGs.

Surprisingly, after this conversation, Kirsten Dunst rarely had NGs. Even her smile and expressions seemed genuine. It was as if she was a recent college graduate blossoming in society, playing Mary Jane in the movie.

"Girl, did you see the paper?"

"Shh, we're in the office. You shouldn't talk about movies that have nothing to do with us."

"Why, it's early in the morning. Most of our managers and supervisors are coming in half an hour later--"

"What are you talking about?"

Tom Rothman appeared from behind the two interns. He was always early.

"C-CEO! Good morning!"

The two interns greeted their boss and walked away. They were new to the job and didn't want to make a scene, especially in front of the CEO.

Tom Rothman glanced at the newspaper one of the interns was carrying and thought of something.

When he got to his office, he asked his secretary to bring him the day's newspapers.

Most of the covers were about Wanted.

--The fourth $1 billion movie in the history of cinema! Wanted!

-- The movie directed by Kazir Grey surpassed $1 billion in the first month of November.

-- After six months in theaters, Wanted has surpassed $1 billion!

-- The Movie of the Year 2000. Wanted!

Reading the headlines, Tom Rothman could only shake his head.

There were no what-ifs. Not anymore. All that was left was regret.

Regret that they hadn't held hands with Grey Pictures.

"X-Men" came out in July and had a great reception. But if I knew that the Cinematic Universe would have this kind of impact, I should have delayed the project and waited for the chance to work with Kazir, or at least get his opinion on a possible X-Men Cinematic Universe."

Ahh, Kazir Grey praising that young ingenue Kirsten Dunst ( hopefully Kazir Grey avoided another casting couch situation), but Kazir Grey might have inadvertently created a one sided crush on Kirsten Dunst( despite Jezebel terrible bedside manner behavior towards female actresses in Hollywood industry. While working on the titular Spider-Man trilogy of Grey Pictures.
Now I'll admit that Kirsten Dunst isn't everyone favorite actress ( but she's was my favorite OG Mary Jane Watson in Ramiverse Spider-Man movie 1 film in the early 2000ths( I will probably fall on my sword on this, I sh** you not and you blame for thinking otherwise. I mean 2 ,3 Spider-Man she was alright but lacking that youthful energy ftom the 1st movie but Gwen Stacy ( Bryce Dallas Howard was criminally underused in Spider-Man 3 and Henrietta was perfect .Unfortunately, Mike Rothman can only look back at regret for not collaboration with Grey Pictures after Wanted hits the 1 billion dollar mark, which Rothman is shocked at the impact of CCU Universe.
Ahh, Rothman the CCU verse was just a testing ground for the future layer work on MCU verse world in Kazir Grey next Cinematic Universe world.
Hollywood Reigns!
Continue on
Cheers!

HWI 254 New
Hollywood What If Chapter 254

Tom Rothman had complicated thoughts about so many things. He was happy that 20th Century Fox had the chance to work with Kazir Grey, but he was unhappy that Kazir Grey was working with other competitors. He was also unhappy that Grey Pictures was making massive profits.

A billion dollars... A very large amount of money. Even if Grey Pictures could only get 10% of that amount, they were already winning.

Based on the contract that Grey Pictures signed, they will probably make around $350 million. It depends on the situation, the international profit distribution is very complicated and it takes months to settle.

Still, it was a huge amount of money.

Suddenly an idea popped into his head.

'... Either Grey Pictures disappears or 20th Century Fox buys it. There's no in-between. Grey Pictures needs a solid distributor and a strong wall to rely on, and that's something they lack. Acquiring this company can bring a lot to 20th Century Fox.'

But the big problem was that Kazir Grey owned Grey Pictures. The sole owner. They could not buy the stock or invest in the stock, they had to deal directly with Kazir.

And if Kazir was not interested in selling his company, that would be a problem.

'But just like how Miramax and New Line Cinema gave in, Grey Pictures never has a chance to go up against the Big Six. That's the truth, and I think Kazir knew it.' Tom nodded.

If the Big Six made a decision and decided to gang-bang Grey Pictures, then the company would be run through very badly... Ahem.

Anyway, it would be bad for Grey Pictures if the big giants of the industry got together and bullied them.

Even DreamWorks was facing a backlash, even though they were working with Universal and Paramount to distribute their films internationally.

The only way for Grey Pictures to survive was to work under one of the Big Six.

'Kazir is not stupid. He has probably already thought of this...'

Tom Rothman realized that there might be another competition.

'I should ask management to do some research on Grey Pictures and determine its net worth.'

Since Wanted had grossed over $1 billion plus the overall performance of CCU, Grey Pictures' net worth would probably be over $1.5 billion. The company had profitable movies to exploit, and it seemed that it had a lot of superhero copyrights as well.

But Grey Pictures was only founded a few years ago and it had already gained a good reputation. The fact that the company had $1.5 billion was really amazing.

Suddenly, Tom Rothman felt bitter. He realized that Kazir might be richer than he was.

'Kazir is low-key rich, damn it.'

Before he could get in touch with management, his secretary informed him that George Lucas had arrived.

LucasFilm was only a production company and didn't have the ability to distribute its films like Grey Pictures.

However, LucasFilm was much bigger than a young company like Grey Pictures. Even though LucasFilm only focused on a few movies such as Star Wars and Indiana Jones, this company was far more important than Grey Pictures. The profit that LucasFilm made each year was comparable to the Big Six. Especially now that the new Star Wars trilogy was underway.

In fact, 20th Century Fox and Walt Disney were trying their best to acquire the company. George Lucas was still biding his time.

Although spoiler alert, the damn woke Disney acquired LucasFilm. The result of this acquisition was complicated. Either Star Wars fans loved it or they hated it. Not gonna lie, Star Wars fans were a little toxic.

Tom Rothman agreed and met with George Lucas. The two greeted each other with respect and began to talk business.

"It's unfortunate that Kazir didn't agree. I really hope he will direct Star Wars. With him, I think Star Wars will have a great performance." George Lucas sighed.

The subject went to Kazir for reasons unknown.

Tom Rothman kept his mouth shut, but he agreed. Kazir was super dedicated to his job and the chances of Star Wars getting bigger would be high if he directed it.

George Lucas and Kazir Grey had a good relationship after their first meeting. George then tried to offer the job to Kazir, but the young director was not sure.

In the end, Kazir decided to make a superhero movie... Nobody knew the outcome of his decision.

"$1 billion box office is something that is very hard to achieve."

George admitted, and Tom agreed. Making that amount of money was a miracle.

When there were rumors that Kazir might be the director of Star Wars, Natalie Portman was actually excited and hoped that she would have a chance to work with her crush. Yes, the young actress developed a crush on the director after their first meeting.

Unfortunately, Kazir once again chose to direct a movie about a guy who climbs buildings, shoots webs and fights crime.

It made no sense to be honest, Star Wars was a better choice than Spider-Man at that time. Maybe it came down to salary and contract. Because Kazir got a good contract from Sony-Columbia. His salary alone was 25 million dollars. Can you believe that?

"Congratulations, director!"

"Hey Willem, I should congratulate you too. Our movie made it to the top of the box office."

Kazir Grey and Willem Dafoe were having the time of their lives on the set of Spider-Man.

Willem had a huge role in Wanted and it set his career on a great path. Even though his character died early, it was worth it because the fans started to love him.

"Auditioning for Marcus is the best decision I ever made in my life!"

Now some studios were inviting him to work with them. But of course he had to focus on Spider-Man first. Norman Osborn was an interesting character and Willem felt that he could do a good job on the character. Like Kazir, he was dedicated to his art.

The rest of the cast also congratulated them. Tobey Maguire, James Franco and Kirsten Dunst. Kirsten even gave Kazir a gift, a wristwatch, which Kazir was surprised to receive but appreciated.

Unfortunately Tim Rothman and Kazir Grey are of the same mind as Kazir Grey can't go against the Big Six Companies in Hollywood, despite their complicated business relationships, which Tim Rothman still doesn't understand why Kazir Grey picked up Sony Pictures Spider-Man trilogy, but it nothing against Kazir Grey love of George Lucas Star Wars Galaxy saga.
Meantime, Kazir Grey and William celebrate with the Spider-Man cast their Wanted Box office smash hit of Wanted of the CCU Universe, which young Kirsten Dunst gives an unexpected gift of an expensive watch .
Looking forward to seeing dark horse Spider-Man movie finished product blowing away the competition in the Box office ranking again at the meantime.
Hollywood Reigns
Continue on
Cheers!

Last edited:
Chapter 249 is in the threadmark instead of the index.
Yeah, I actually don't know how to edit the Index to put this chapter in the right sequence. When I added it last time, it became the first chapter instead. So I decided to not put it again and just let the readers find it, sorry.

HWI 255 New
Hollywood What If Chapter 255

November was a busy month for Hollywood. A lot of good movies were released this month.

Unbreakable, Rugrats In Paris, How The Grinch Stole Christmas and Charlie's Angels.

These were the movies that did well this month.

There was also other Hollywood gossip.

-- Harrison Ford confirms that he and his wife, screenwriter Melissa Mathison, are separated.

-- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones get married in an extravagant ceremony in New York City.

-- Robert Downey Jr. is arrested in Palm Springs, California, for possession of cocaine and methamphetamine.

-- Wanted grosses over $1 billion at the worldwide box office. It becomes the fourth film in the history of cinema to surpass $1 billion.

A lot of news about Hollywood celebrities surfaced. Most people loved to hear gossip, so they focused more on celebrities.

But it was different for Hollywood companies. They didn't care much about the lives of celebrities. They were more shocked by the fact that Wanted surpassed $1 billion in almost 6 months after its release.

"Let's see, the critics' opinions are complicated. Some complained that the public's taste was appalling because Wanted was nothing but a circus with no substance. While others praised it for being ambitious by casting the protagonists of the previous films related to the Continental Cinematic Universe."

Angelina Jolie read the paper while waiting for her boyfriend. Stuff about celebrities was nothing new to her. She knew that being an actress cost her privacy. In fact, she had been a target of the media when she was a drug addict. Her past was something she could not be proud of.

She turned the next page and frowned when she saw an article about the cast of Charlie's Angels.

-- Charlie's Angels stars Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu get the royal treatment as they dine with Prince Charles at St. James Palace in London. The dinner followed the London opening of the blockbuster, which benefited one of the prince's charities. The other Angel, Cameron Diaz, was filming an upcoming movie and was unable to attend the soiree.

Angelina didn't like Kazir's exes for obvious reasons. The fact that some women had a taste of her man didn't sit well with her.

Three weeks had passed since the premiere of Charlie's Angels and the box office was doing well.

The movie earned 93.25 million dollars. The performance of Charlie's Angels made the Big Six realize that actresses had a chance in the action genre. The three actresses were the protagonists of the movie and it was done right.

Usually when an actress is the protagonist in an action movie, it doesn't end well.

'I guess that is why Paramount Pictures invited me to audition for Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.'

She thought. She talked to Kazir about the project, knowing that Kazir had the eyes to tell if a script was good or bad. Kazir said the script was promising and she should go for it. Besides, the salary Paramount was offering her was quite generous.

In this industry, actresses were usually paid less than actors. Only a few actresses had the ability to demand huge salaries, such as Julia Roberts, Michelle Pfeiffer, Jodie Foster, and Winona Ryder. These women were the most famous actresses of the 90s.

A few minutes later, Angelina heard someone approaching and turned around. She saw Kazir and ran to give him a hug.

"I miss you."

"Angelina, we just met earlier." The man chuckled. He had a gift bag in his hand.

"Yes, and I miss you."

"Let's go to my house. I'm going to cook to celebrate the success of Wanted."

Angelina was a little surprised that Kazir wanted to go to the newly renovated house instead of the usual office. Maybe Wanted made him happy.

Kazir took her hand and led her to the parking lot.

"Now that Wanted is a huge success, Grey Pictures is having a celebration party in December."

"I'm part of the cast, so of course I will be there," Angelina replied.

With more than $300 million in his bank account, Kazir had no idea what to do with it, so he decided to buy a nice car. Yes, goodbye to his Honda.

The couple got into a black Mercedes-Benz.

"By the way, what's with the gift bag?"

"Oh, this?"

Kazir handed the bag to Angelina to have a look.

"Can I open it?" Angelina found a small box inside the bag.

"Of course."

The actress opened the box and found a brand new watch. It was a Hamilton watch.

"Nice, who gave you this watch?"

"It's from Kirsten. She gave it to me when she found out that Wanted had passed the $1 billion mark."

"Kirsten... Kirsten Dunst?"

"That's right."

For a second, Angelina's eyes went dark before they returned to normal. She smiled and put the watch back in its box. She placed the gift in the backseat.

Then she leaned closer to Kazir and gave him a sloppy kiss. They stayed like that for a few seconds.

"Before you cook, how about we have some fun, huh?"

"I'd be crazy to say no. We are talking about the sexy Angelina Jolie."

"Geez, Kazir. I thought you were not a playboy. How can you say something so cheesy?"

Despite her embarrassment, Angelina felt ticklish that her man was so nice to her.

'Sometimes I feel that Kazir is very clueless. This Kirsten woman might have some impure intentions for him.' She thought while licking her lips.

If there was one thing she was grateful for, it was the fact that Kazir never flirted on the set. He was strict with himself and his actors. She knew this firsthand because when they shot a kissing scene between her and Ben Affleck, Kazir never showed any discomfort.

That Kirsten Dunst would have a hard time seducing a man like Kazir. Even Angelina took so many shots just to seduce the man.

True, True, Angelina but reason Kazir Grey did it were completely purely altruistic in a sense since Jane was being a hindrance on the Spider-Man set, which Kazir Grey had to step up to deal with filming the Spider-Man Peter Parker / MJ Watson scenes on set .
Kirsten Dunst might shoot her shot with Kazir Grey, but Kirsten Dunst might have better results with Tobey Maguire in the romance department. As Kazir Grey ain't trading up anytime soon enough at the moment.
While the critics are right Angelina, OG Wanted is alright, but Kazir Wanted to the CCU Universe is a whole different beast compared to original except for a few new alternate scenes that weren't there before.
Hollywood Reigns!
Continue on
Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back