• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Which Universe do you want to be created?

• Total voters
Okay, its time for kazir to get therapy. This woe is me woman scary... thing, well it needs fixing.

Thanks for the chapter
P.S.Wow, and Kazir Grey needs Therapy for women is scary and another thing that needs fixing from the ex wife .
Continue on
Cheers!

Last edited:
HWI 213 New
Hollywood What If Chapter 213

Kazir Grey remembered that the dot-com bubble would burst next year, and Kazir was not stupid enough to continue investing in Internet companies. He knew that once the dot-com bubble burst, many industries would be affected.

He decided to retrieve all his money and wait for the recession to end. Of course, in the meantime, he would try to find a nice house in Beverly Hills.

Beverly Hills was the place where many celebrities lived. It was Kazir's dream to have a house there.

Actually, he could easily buy a house in Beverly Hills with his money, but Kazir decided to wait for the right moment.

Many investors had already pulled out of Internet companies, but more investors were crazy enough to invest more because the trend was going up. They felt that if they pulled out, they would lose the chance to make more money and regret it.

For Kazir Grey, who didn't have much knowledge about the stock industry and other companies, he decided to trust his memories.

"Um, Director Grey, are you really sure about this?"

Vance Goodhood, the financial advisor, wiped the sweat from his brow. Kazir Grey had been his client for almost five years, and he knew that Kazir Grey made millions every year. He was an important client that Vance Goodhood didn't want to lose.

"I'm serious, Vance. I want to take all my money."

It was a shock to Vance Goodhood that Kazir Grey wanted to stop investing in stocks and take all the money! Not when the market was going up!

But as a professional financial advisor, Vance Goodhood didn't have the right to stop his client. He just felt bad and sad because his commission would end...

"... Can I hear the reason?"

Vance Goodhood asked dejectedly.

"I want to buy a house," Kazir replied honestly.

"..."

He suddenly remembered that his client didn't actually have a house! His last house was acquired by his ex-wife!

This director lived in his office most of the time! Even his apartment was just a decoration. God knows how often he used the apartment.

"Don't worry, Vance. I will still contact you when I decide to invest again. You are a trustworthy person."

"That's very nice to hear." Vance sighed, but it didn't felt better. He still lost a commission. Well, he would get a commission when Kazir took all the money, and it was pretty big. Vance wondered what company he should invest in once he got his commission.

"By the way, Vance, you said you invest in Microsoft and AT&T, right?"

"That's right."

Most stockbrokers were betting on the Internet companies because of their rapid rise. They were making money every day.

"I feel that the dot-com bubble burst will happen any moment, and I am afraid that my money will disappear. That's why I want to take my money and put it in something else."

"..."

Vance Goodhood was quiet.

Everyone in the industry understood that the dot-com bubble was real. The real net worth of the Internet companies was far less than the stock prices. As soon as something big happened, the prices would come down.

However, almost everyone said that the bubble would burst, but no one knew exactly when. Some of his colleagues said the bubble should've burst two years ago, but the dot-com industry was still thriving.

"Your opinion makes sense." Vance Goodhood nodded. Suddenly he had the feeling that he should take at least half of his investment, just to be on the safe side. After all, he had already made a lot of money. There was no need to be greedy... Or else he might jump off the building.

Spoiler alert: A few months later, many Wall Street workers did jump off buildings to end their lives. Knowing they could never get back the money they lost.

"I promise to get back to you as soon as I'm interested in investing."

Of course, Kazir knew so many companies that would redefine the era. Apple, Google, and Amazon were just a few of the companies he wanted to invest in.

Hell, even if he invested $10,000 in Amazon today, he knew he would be a millionaire ten years later.

Vance Goodhood was depressed, but he obeyed anyway. Kazir Grey received a notification and confirmed that he had received more than $200 million in his bank account.

Vance Goodhood has his documents related to his investment... Kazir didn't bother to read them because he knew he'd made that much money in five years.

Ah, the life of a millionaire, just adding tens of millions of dollars to his bank account, as usual.

Kazir Grey and Vance Goodhood shook hands, and the director happily left the investment firm. Of course, he was happy to make more money.

"Hello, Erica. I want you to contact a real estate agent. That's right. Oh, do you know anyone? Ah, so Salvatore Barlowe bought a house last year. Anyway, I want you to tell the agent that I'm looking for a house in Beverly Hills. I'm not picky because I'm going to use the house for formal parties."

Kazir ended the call. Lately he felt like life was giving him rainbows, which was suspicious as hell. Maybe fate was just giving him good vibes before it fucked him up.

'I hope nothing bad happens.'

He closed the car and drove off. Today was his day off, so he might as well visit the set of Napoleon Dynamite III. This would be the last movie in the franchise because the cast's salaries were getting expensive. Maybe a decade later, when the cast was no longer famous, 20th Century Fox would revive the franchise out of nostalgia to make another pile of money.

After all, Hollywood loves to use nostalgia to get audiences to buy more tickets.

'I am tired of saying that Spider-Man: No Way Home was driven by nostalgia, because that was the truth.'

feels like a filler chapter because it just talks about him managing the finance that keeps him rich.

still butterflies will be flapping.

After the bubble burst will be a nice time to buy shares of big companies.

HWI 214 New
Hollywood What If Chapter 214

"So how's your life these days?"

"I'm fine. Pretty busy with work." Reese Witherspoon replied, leaning against the painted wall.

They were shooting an interior scene. Ed Helms and Pedro Pascal were in front of the cameras playing their roles.

Kazir Grey decided to visit the set and found Reese Witherspoon. The two struck up a conversation, although the atmosphere was awkward.

"How are you, Kazir? How's your life? Are you and Cameron having fun?"

"I broke up with her two days ago."

"..."

Reese Witherspoon fell silent and bit her lip.

"Then... No, never mind." The woman shook her head and decided to stop talking.

She had a relationship with Kazir and she knew that she was not the right person for him. Kazir was a great lover and sometimes she missed him.

If it were not for her busy schedule, she might think of him most of the time. Kazir was a perfect man in terms of status and fame. He was not a womanizer and he treated his girl so well. However, Kazir never got to the point where he could love.

Reese wanted to go back to him, but she knew it would be useless. What she needed right now was to move on.

She was famous anyway, and many men were trying to court her. Maybe it was time to forget about Kazir... Her first love.

"Kazir, I hope you find happiness in your life."

"You too, Reese. If you need help, you can contact Grey Pictures."

The woman chuckled and shook her head. As expected, this man was too good. He was too good for his friends.

Director Hugo Lameire called Reese and talked about her scene. Director Lameire was quite compliant this time.

Hugo had worked with Universal Pictures last year to make a comedy, but the result was terrible.

Hugo Lameire was trying to break into Hollywood. He was free to work with other companies... But his first time working outside 20th Century Fox was a disaster.

After this tragedy, Hugo Lameire lost his fangs and started to take Napoleon Dynamite III seriously.

Just like last time, Kazir Grey hired a bunch of comedy writers to do the script. He read it and then approved it before giving it to 20th Century Fox.

Then, if the script did not meet 20th Century Fox's expectations, they have the authority to change the script or completely throw it out and make a new one.

Kazir Grey looked at the cast. Ed Helms and Pedro Pascal came up through the ranks of actors after the success of Napoleon Dynamite and The Hangover.

They got some big roles, although most of them didn't have much of an impact on the audience.

As for Reese Witherspoon, she had perhaps the most successful career of the cast. Even her salary was equal to that of Ed Helms.

Moreover, 20th Century Fox reached out and invited Reese Witherspoon to play the role of Elle Woods in Legally Blonde.

Cameron Diaz also expressed interest in the project and the two were currently on a competition.

Kazir decided to let fate decide the outcome of the competition. Both women were of equal stature and had box office appeal.

After watching for a while and being greeted by extras hoping to make a connection with the director, Kazir Grey decided to leave the set.

"Hey, are the rumors true?"

Harold Witsend asked Kazir in a low voice.

"Hm, what do you mean?"

"I'm talking about you! People are saying that you want to leave the agency and return to the WMA!"

"Ah, so that's what you're talking about. What do you think?"

"What do you mean what do you think? I'm asking you, so don't throw the question back at me."

The rumors spread quickly, and it seemed like some were spreading them on purpose.

The WMA said that Kazir already had an agreement with them and all they needed was a proper signing of a contract.

"Kazir, you have to remember what they did to you."

"Relax. I'm just trying to do something. I want to see the reaction from both sides."

Suddenly, Erica Mendez informed them that Salvatore Barlowe had arrived at the building.

"Sir, your agent is here."

"Let him in." Kazir nodded and stood.

The door opened and Kazir greeted Salvatore Barlowe with open arms.

"Kazir!"

"Salvatore!"

The two didn't shake hands, instead they embraced like brothers. It was obvious, however, that Salvatore Barlowe was nervous.

"Let me excuse myself."

Harold Witsend understood that the two needed privacy and left the room on his own.

The two sat down and Salvatore coughed before speaking.

"Kazir, I heard a rumor..."

"If you're talking about the WMA, it's true that an agent from WMA talked to me about changing agencies."

"Then..." Salvatore felt his forehead sweat. Everyone in the business knew that Kazir was his biggest client. The reason his actors and actresses got so many roles was because of the connections they made through Kazir.

"You know WMA, they exaggerate things. Don't worry, I won't do anything stupid without seriously thinking about it. By the way, when is the renewal of our contract?"

"!!!" Salvatore almost jumped.

The Kazir Grey has been a client of CAA for more than 4 years and the contract would end this year... They thought the renewal would be easy, not until the rumors started circulating.

"Kazir..." The agent swallowed hard.

"Don't worry, Salvatore. I'm not leaving the CAA. I think you know what my intentions are."

Kazir smiled and reassured his agent. Of course he wouldn't leave the agent who trusted him from the beginning.

"I understand..." Salvatore sighed and immediately realized his intentions.

"How about we ask how much CAA can do to keep my contract?"

Which Reese Witherspoon POV , clarified some misunderstanding between former lovers and leaves us with some surprising questions about her first love of her life ,besides future husband Ryan Phillipe in "Cruel Intentions "era in the OG Timeline, but who knows where Reese Witherspoon new career is going to new heights in What if Timeline . After hearing about the recently announced broken up relationship between 90's Bombshell Cameron Diaz and Kazir Grey left her a bit speechless to reply during working on Napoleon Dynamite film part 3
Meantime, Kazir Grey finally revealed his mystery plans for CAA affairs to Agent Salvatore thought he turncoat from his contact again.
Guess we'll see how it goes next time for our unlikely Kazir Grey and company at the meantime.
Continue on
Cheers!

HWI 215 New
Hollywood What If Chapter 215

Kevin Huvane, he was a famous talent agent at CAA. He was the agent of Steven Spielberg, Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock, Anthony Hopkins, Meryl Streep and Jennifer Lopez.

He was also co-chairman of CAA, along with Bryan Lourd and Richard Lovett. These three reigned over CAA after Michael Ovitz disappeared.

Even though the three were working for the betterment of the company, it was impossible to have no competition between the three.

Bryan Lourd was currently the co-chairman and CEO of the company, which was the highest position. Kevin Huvane sometimes thought about taking the position, you know, people like to be at the top of the food chain and be the king.

Recently, rumors have been circulating in the industry. Rising star director Kazir Grey was planning to switch agencies when his contract expired. In fact, WMA was already working on a deal that would meet Kazir's needs.

Kevin Huvane knew that losing a great director like Kazir would be bad for the company. So he talked to Salvatore Barlowe to convince Kazir to stay at CAA.

His first impression of the half-Korean agent was average at best. He knew that Salvatore's signing of Kazir was the best decision of his entire life. In a way, the half-Korean agent was lucky.

A lot of agents are jealous of him because of that.

However, Salvatore's status in the company continued to improve. Kevin Huvane was the one who recommended him to join the board after the success of Taken. Many agents were against the idea, but they gradually fell silent as Salvatore's clients found their way in the industry.

Brianna Evans was doing great. She was a certified star.

Scarlett Johansson had roles here and there and her future was bright.

Fremont Smith directed Taken 2 and it was a success. Another director with a good future.

In fact, Kevin Huvane wanted to change Fremont's agent because it would be problematic to have an agent who had two big directors under him. CAA needed to balance the power...

Of course, Kevin Huvane would give Fremont Smith to an agent close to him.

'I should wait for the right moment to disclose this to Salvatore.'

Another client under Salvatore was Enzo Park. This Korean actor was still trying to find stardom. He got some good roles, but they were all supporting roles. He was never invited to play the lead.

Of all the clients Salvatore Barlowe had, Kazir Grey was the most important. First and foremost, Kazir was the reason that all of Salvatore's clients became famous. The director paved the way for them.

An agent who had a director like Kazir was really lucky. Well, Kevin Huvane had Steven Spielberg, so there was no reason to be jealous.

Anyway, Kazir Grey was an important client and they didn't want to let him go. Kazir was a workaholic director and he had a movie every year. His projects were profitable and the actors and actresses he cast in his movies were mostly from CAA.

If Kazir Grey left CAA, it would affect many of the agency's clients.

Frankly, Kevin Huvane felt that Kazir was gambling if he actually changed agencies. His production company was just getting started and needed stability.

Still, Kevin Huvane took this matter very seriously, and he had to come up with a solution before things went south.

A few minutes later, Kevin Huvane's secretary informed him that agent Salvatore Barlowe had arrived.

The half-Korean agent entered the office and greeted Kevin Huvane. Salvatore Barlowe had a better relationship with Kevin Huvane than he did with Bryan Lourd and Richard Lovett. The three of them had an inside war in the company.

"Salvatore, I was hoping to hear some good news."

"I've already spoken to Kazir. He trusts me, so our conversation is not so bad."

"So what are his conditions?"

Kevin Huvane was no fool. He knew that Kazir's contract would expire next year, and the rumors were spreading at the right time. Obviously, the director was trying to say something.

"He only has two conditions."

Salvatore raised his fingers and began to speak.

"First, he wants to reduce the commission to 2%."

"No problem, we can do that."

Kevin Huvane agreed easily. He knew this moment would come. It seemed that Kazir Grey had the same contract as the other big directors in the agency.

"As for the second, Kazir said that Fremont Smith should remain as my client. He said he didn't want any trouble for CCU, so it's better for Fremont Smith to stay as my client so that communication won't be difficult."

"..." Kevin Huvane closed his mouth.

"If Fremont Smith changes his agent, the new agent will definitely ask for an outrageous salary and the negotiation might be difficult. We don't want that to happen." Salvatore Barlowe explained further.

"Salvatore, did Fremont know about this?"

"Yes, he feels indebted to me and Kazir. He trusts us more than anyone."

'... What an asshole.'

Kevin Huvane said in his head. No one knew who he was talking about. Maybe he was talking about both Salvatore and Kazir.

"I'll contact Bryan and tell him about Kazir's condition. Of course we don't want Kazir to leave, so we will definitely meet his conditions."

Kevin Huvane smiled and led the agent out of the office. He realized he had raised a snake.

He didn't know who came up with this plan, but they certainly knew how to silence him before he could even start.

For now, his plan to change Fremont Smith's agent would be buried.

After this, his opinion of Salvatore Barlowe had changed. He was no longer a rookie agent. He was a certified shameless agent who would do anything to get what he wanted. Ah, the life of a talent agent is truly unique.

Hollywood What If Chapter 215

Kevin Huvane, he was a famous talent agent at CAA. He was the agent of Steven Spielberg, Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock, Anthony Hopkins, Meryl Streep and Jennifer Lopez.

He was also co-chairman of CAA, along with Bryan Lourd and Richard Lovett. These three reigned over CAA after Michael Ovitz disappeared.

Even though the three were working for the betterment of the company, it was impossible to have no competition between the three.

Bryan Lourd was currently the co-chairman and CEO of the company, which was the highest position. Kevin Huvane sometimes thought about taking the position, you know, people like to be at the top of the food chain and be the king.

Recently, rumors have been circulating in the industry. Rising star director Kazir Grey was planning to switch agencies when his contract expired. In fact, WMA was already working on a deal that would meet Kazir's needs.

Kevin Huvane knew that losing a great director like Kazir would be bad for the company. So he talked to Salvatore Barlowe to convince Kazir to stay at CAA.

His first impression of the half-Korean agent was average at best. He knew that Salvatore's signing of Kazir was the best decision of his entire life. In a way, the half-Korean agent was lucky.

A lot of agents are jealous of him because of that.

However, Salvatore's status in the company continued to improve. Kevin Huvane was the one who recommended him to join the board after the success of Taken. Many agents were against the idea, but they gradually fell silent as Salvatore's clients found their way in the industry.

Brianna Evans was doing great. She was a certified star.

Scarlett Johansson had roles here and there and her future was bright.

Fremont Smith directed Taken 2 and it was a success. Another director with a good future.

In fact, Kevin Huvane wanted to change Fremont's agent because it would be problematic to have an agent who had two big directors under him. CAA needed to balance the power...

Of course, Kevin Huvane would give Fremont Smith to an agent close to him.

'I should wait for the right moment to disclose this to Salvatore.'

Another client under Salvatore was Enzo Park. This Korean actor was still trying to find stardom. He got some good roles, but they were all supporting roles. He was never invited to play the lead.

Of all the clients Salvatore Barlowe had, Kazir Grey was the most important. First and foremost, Kazir was the reason that all of Salvatore's clients became famous. The director paved the way for them.

An agent who had a director like Kazir was really lucky. Well, Kevin Huvane had Steven Spielberg, so there was no reason to be jealous.

Anyway, Kazir Grey was an important client and they didn't want to let him go. Kazir was a workaholic director and he had a movie every year. His projects were profitable and the actors and actresses he cast in his movies were mostly from CAA.

If Kazir Grey left CAA, it would affect many of the agency's clients.

Frankly, Kevin Huvane felt that Kazir was gambling if he actually changed agencies. His production company was just getting started and needed stability.

Still, Kevin Huvane took this matter very seriously, and he had to come up with a solution before things went south.

A few minutes later, Kevin Huvane's secretary informed him that agent Salvatore Barlowe had arrived.

The half-Korean agent entered the office and greeted Kevin Huvane. Salvatore Barlowe had a better relationship with Kevin Huvane than he did with Bryan Lourd and Richard Lovett. The three of them had an inside war in the company.

"Salvatore, I was hoping to hear some good news."

"I've already spoken to Kazir. He trusts me, so our conversation is not so bad."

"So what are his conditions?"

Kevin Huvane was no fool. He knew that Kazir's contract would expire next year, and the rumors were spreading at the right time. Obviously, the director was trying to say something.

"He only has two conditions."

Salvatore raised his fingers and began to speak.

"First, he wants to reduce the commission to 2%."

"No problem, we can do that."

Kevin Huvane agreed easily. He knew this moment would come. It seemed that Kazir Grey had the same contract as the other big directors in the agency.

"As for the second, Kazir said that Fremont Smith should remain as my client. He said he didn't want any trouble for CCU, so it's better for Fremont Smith to stay as my client so that communication won't be difficult."

"..." Kevin Huvane closed his mouth.

"If Fremont Smith changes his agent, the new agent will definitely ask for an outrageous salary and the negotiation might be difficult. We don't want that to happen." Salvatore Barlowe explained further.

"Salvatore, did Fremont know about this?"

"Yes, he feels indebted to me and Kazir. He trusts us more than anyone."

'... What an asshole.'

Kevin Huvane said in his head. No one knew who he was talking about. Maybe he was talking about both Salvatore and Kazir.

"I'll contact Bryan and tell him about Kazir's condition. Of course we don't want Kazir to leave, so we will definitely meet his conditions."

Kevin Huvane smiled and led the agent out of the office. He realized he had raised a snake.

He didn't know who came up with this plan, but they certainly knew how to silence him before he could even start.

For now, his plan to change Fremont Smith's agent would be buried.

After this, his opinion of Salvatore Barlowe had changed. He was no longer a rookie agent. He was a certified shameless agent who would do anything to get what he wanted. Ah, the life of a talent agent is truly unique.
Too many good things are happening one after another, I think that one of two things will happen to spice up the story, one the mc workaholic nature will catch up to him and he will have a medical emergency that will make problems to his company because the rate of movies coming up would be slower, or for some reason or another one of the MC movies will flop what will take away some of his influence away which he would need to prove himself again to get back his soft power in the industry, or maybe a mix of both, where he has a medical emergency and his student would make a mid movie.

Too many good things are happening one after another, I think that one of two things will happen to spice up the story, one the mc workaholic nature will catch up to him and he will have a medical emergency that will make problems to his company because the rate of movies coming up would be slower, or for some reason or another one of the MC movies will flop what will take away some of his influence away which he would need to prove himself again to get back his soft power in the industry, or maybe a mix of both, where he has a medical emergency and his student would make a mid movie.

It's hard to make a flop with future knowledge.

And his director friend is good at his job, and after working with the mc for years, he should know how the movie should flow(mostly).

If you want to change the story, maybe have the mc having a "oops" baby.

It's hard to make a flop with future knowledge.

And his director friend is good at his job, and after working with the mc for years, he should know how the movie should flow(mostly).

If you want to change the story, maybe have the mc having a "oops" baby.
Mmm... would the mc really be the kind of person to have an oops baby?

Outside his moment of weakness when he was drunk, his fear of beautiful woman thanks to his first run made him hyper vigilante and paranoid when it comes to woman, fuck with his future knowledge of how many people in Hollywood got me too'd or got divorced raped it should make him want to be even more paranoid when it comes to Hollywood girls, best bet would be to find a nice girl outside of that lifestyle out of the big city if he wants the best chance to find a wife/mom material woman. (Best now than in the future in the OF/tik tok era that turned most woman crazy.

Mmm... would the mc really be the kind of person to have an oops baby?

Outside his moment of weakness when he was drunk, his fear of beautiful woman thanks to his first run made him hyper vigilante and paranoid when it comes to woman, fuck with his future knowledge of how many people in Hollywood got me too'd or got divorced raped it should make him want to be even more paranoid when it comes to Hollywood girls, best bet would be to find a nice girl outside of that lifestyle out of the big city if he wants the best chance to find a wife/mom material woman. (Best now than in the future in the OF/tik tok era that turned most woman crazy.

No protection is 100%.

Condoms are like 97%.

HWI 216 New
Hollywood What If Chapter 216

Kazir knew that his status was no longer so simple. His hard work paid off and he was recognized as a true top director who could bring profit to an agency.

From 1995 to 1999, he created films that were blockbusters.

Napoleon Dynamite

The Hangover

Taken

John Wick

The Bourne Identity

In just five years, he made five big movies. Honestly, that was amazing. Because making a movie was never easy. The manpower, the budget and the creation of the movie was never easy.

For Kazir to make good movies in a row, he was already a top director. It would be detrimental for CAA to let him go.

Initially, Kazir Grey had no intention of making conditions. He wanted to work with CAA for a long time.

However, lately many agents have been trying to contact him. Some of them even knocked on his car just to talk to him... Frankly, it was frustrating and these agents didn't respect his privacy.

Suddenly he had an idea. He "agreed" to Franklin Maxwell's terms and told the agent that he might return to WMA if they agreed to his terms.

With that, CAA felt a certain danger. They didn't want to lose him. They hoped that Kazir would give them a chance to prove themselves.

CAA was an agency and they had to find jobs for their actors until the clients had a steady income from which CAA could profit.

The projects that Grey Pictures did were for CAA, most of the crew and cast came from CAA, which created jobs and money for both sides.

If CAA lost Kazir Grey and Grey Pictures, it would be devastating.

Kazir used the situation to his advantage. In reality, Kazir didn't have anything he wanted from CAA. He had money, fame and authority over his projects.

The 2% commission was not that enticing to him, even though he was making millions. If there was one thing he was worried about, it was the future of Grey Pictures and Continental Cinematic Universe.

As a veteran of the industry, Kazir knew that Fremont Smith was an important individual for CCU. It would be hard to replace him. It would affect their plans.

A change of agent would possibly affect Fremont's contract with Grey Pictures. Notice that Fremont Smith has a trilogy contract with Grey Pictures, and he has to make three movies for Grey Pictures in a decade.

Now the "new" agent could pester Grey Pictures to change the contract... The thing was, Kazir didn't want that to happen.

It may sound bad, but Kazir didn't want that to happen. He wanted to keep the trilogy deal. As for the salary, Fremont Smith had every right to ask for more. He deserved it anyway, and Salvatore was there to negotiate between the two of them.

So he used the situation to ask one of the co-chairman to agree to his request. Again, Kazir was no longer just a director. He had the status to negotiate with CAA.

So fast forward... He got what he wanted. CAA lowered their commission rate and decided to keep quiet about Fremont's possible agent change.

Kazir won that battle without having to face Kevin Huvane. That was a victory.

As for the WMA and other agencies, he didn't give a fuck if they wanted to make a deal that would satisfy him. Kazir, of course, had already signed the extension contract with his lawyer Terrence Downey.

"... So you really passed."

Kazir muttered weakly as he looked at the woman who was sitting pretty on the waiting chair.

The last round of auditions for female roles was today. Kazir decided to take a break since they had been going on for half a day now. As he left the audition room, he looked at the actresses waiting in the hallway.

The women began to pose, quite seductively, keeping their composure and giving the director their sweetest smiles.

This was not the first time this had happened, so Kazir was used to it. Although, he admitted, everyone in the corridor was beautiful.

Unfortunately for them, the leading female role was already taken by Angelina Jolie. She didn't bother to come to the audition today because she signed the contract yesterday. They are now looking for actresses to fill the other female roles.

Angelina Jolie was still a rising star and her salary was acceptable, it didn't even reach 1 million. The woman lost her credibility a few years ago because of drug addiction.

The actress was fine now and Kazir even confirmed it personally yesterday. The woman seemed normal. She didn't look drunk or something. Which was good, because Fox, the female hitman in Wanted, was based on Angelina's appearance.

"Good morning, Director Grey!"

Someone greeted him as he walked, and Kazir instinctively looked at the person calling his name.

"You..."

He was surprised to see a young woman in the lineup.

"Ah, I'm sorry, maybe you don't remember me. I'm Jessica Alba. We last met in--"

"No, I remember you."

Kazir replied.

The women in the hallway looked at them. They stared at Jessica Alba, who struck up a conversation with the director without shame. Jessica Alba was the youngest contestant in the audition. All the actresses except Jessica were over 20 years old.

They didn't like that Jessica Alba hoarded all of Kazir's attention. If that happened, the outcome of this audition would be obvious.

But it seemed that Jessica Alba ignored their hatred, or she just didn't feel the actresses' hatred for her. Well, this is a rare opportunity to connect with a hot, young and talented director like Kazir.

Keep in mind that Kazir Grey was only 31 years old. In this industry, that age was still young. Some actors and actresses blossomed late in this industry.

+++++

[ I will post another chapter later. It depends on what hour, but I'll surely post one.]

HWI 217 New
Hollywood What If Chapter 217

Jessica Alba heard an actress click her tongue in annoyance as Jessica spoke to the director.

Jessica smiled sweetly, knowing that the eyes of the women in the hallway were on her, angry and annoyed.

"Director, are you taking a break?" Jessica asked, innocence in her eyes.

"Uh, yeah," Kazir looked at his Casio watch.

"You guys can also take a break and have lunch. The audition will resume in an hour." Kazir announced and some of the women got up. Some went to the bathroom to touch up their makeup.

"Director, can I eat with you? Ah, I brought a lunch box. You don't have to treat me."

Perhaps knowing that her chances of getting the role were slim, Jessica Alba decided to go straight to the director.

More sets of eyes was aimed at Jessica, but she stood still.

Kazir looked at her for a few seconds. Jessica felt as if Kazir was studying her from head to toe. For unknown reasons, she suddenly felt hot...

The director's gaze penetrated her. After a few seconds, Kazir nodded his head.

"Okay. Follow me to the canteen."

"Yes? Y- Yes! Right away, Director!"

Jessica was actually surprised that Kazir agreed. She thought that Kazir would say no, just like the last time. She realized that Kazir was not a simple guy who would say yes just to get in a woman's pants... That made him interesting.

Seducing a man like Kazir meant a lot. Many actresses tried to have sex with him, even going so far as to invite him to their hotel rooms, but Kazir held his ground.

For a young woman like Jessica, she was interested in the cold-hearted man Kazir Grey. Kazir was different from the usual directors in her definition. He was tall, fit and handsome. Especially now that he had shaved his beard. He could be an actor if he wanted to be.

Jessica meekly followed the man into the cafeteria, a little nervous. She knew she was trying to seduce the man, but she hadn't expected to get this far.

The two sat facing each other. Kazir called for someone to bring him lunch while Jessica opened her lunch box.

"You are indeed young to bring a lunch box like a student in this situation."

"I cooked this myself." She replied shyly. "Do you want some?"

"That's okay, my lunch is here."

One of the crew members set down the plate of waffles with syrup and French fries. Then his drink was a bottle of Sprite.

Jessica was a little surprised. She thought the director would eat something extravagant, like steal or something.

"Jessica, someone already got the female lead, so you don't have to work hard."

"..." Jessica bit her lip, she wasn't expecting that. "Can I know her name?"

"It's Angelina Jolie."

This thing was going to spread anyway, so there was no reason to keep it a secret.

"Angelina Jolie? If I'm not mistaken, she should have a movie coming out next week. I saw the trailer, I think the name of the movie is Girl, Interrupted. I remember the trailer because Winona Ryder is the main character, I love Winona Ryder. She's so beautiful.

Kazir nodded and respected her opinion... Winona Ryder really was beautiful.

"Tell your agent to find you another role. The actress we were looking for is over 20 years old and ready for a nude scene. Jessica, you are too young to do a nude scene. You should take your time and relax, you are still young and have a bright future".

So Kazir agreed to take Jessica Alba to the cafeteria. He wanted to tell her not to rush. There were many opportunities for her, but certainly not Wanted.

"I... I can't. I..."

Jessica began to stutter.

"Jessica, do you..."

Kazir could tell that something was wrong with the young woman. When he said that Jessica wouldn't get the part, she became nervous and discouraged.

"Jessica, did you sleep with someone just to get through the second round?"

Everything became clear. First of all, Jessica Alba was too young for a movie like Wanted. The casting director should have known that, unless...

"N- No, I didn't." The woman immediately shook her head.

"Then why are you stuttering?" His voice got heavier and Jessica hiccupped.

She decided to tell the truth.

"I didn't have sex with anyone on the crew. But my agent did. He had sex with the casting director so I could pass the audition."

"Wait a minute. He did?"

Kazir frowned. The casting director for this project was a man!

"That's right, my agent had a hard time walking for two days after that transaction. There's a rumor that the casting director swings both ways and my agent jumped the gun."

"..."

Kazir was speechless.

"Damn, this is crazy.

"Ah, but don't worry. My agent is gay, so it's not a problem for him."

"It's a problem for me... I have to talk to Salvatore and tell him I need a new casting director. Transaction with sex could backfire on us and it will affect the project.

He didn't want any trouble.

He knew that this kind of transaction was everywhere in Hollywood and he knew that it was impossible to stop it.

As long as there were men and women willing to use their bodies, it would never go away. That was the hard truth.

But Kazir wanted none of that in his project.

"Um, director... I know I'm not close to you, but can I get your number? If you are against it, can I give you my number instead? I hope that if you have roles that are suitable for me, you will call me or my agent... I will work hard."

"Give me your number."

"A- Alright..." Jessica Alba was disappointed. She knew that Kazir would never get in touch with her.

The woman meekly gave him the business card and left the cafeteria after eating.

There were a lot of people in the cafeteria and there were cameras. If there were any rumors, Kazir had proof to back him up.

+++++++

[Author's Note: Damn, I feel like I've wasted this situation. But considering Kazir's personality, I know it will not be easy for him to have a relationship or even an affair with a woman. Perhaps they will meet again in a year or two. I apologize, as a man I have this urge to write smut, but I have to make sure it's believable and within the expected plot. So yeah... I might go the Angelina Jolie route for now. I remembered that Kazir and Angelina met a few times at parties, but I never wrote their conversations, I'll try to cook up something about them].

[One other thing, do you want Wanted to be PG-13? The original Wanted is R, and it's good. But if Wanted went PG-13, then it would be more believable for it to have a higher box office, higher than Taken and The Hangover in this universe].

+++++

[Since I posted two chapters today, I guess I'm allowed to promote my Patreon, right? Anyway, the latest chapter on Patreon right now is HWI 380. That means you can read more than 163 chapters on Patreon (including some snu snu chapters). This is the privilege I can give to the readers who want to support me financially. Also, I want to thank all my patrons, thank you for all your support despite my depressing grumbling... I love you guys, muah!]

Can we have the protagonist help uncover the sex interviews and that's why their popularity increases?

PG-13. Less focus on gory shots. When Wesley hit Barry with the keyboard left end, "SCREW YOU" instead of "FUCK YOU". And because the letters s,c,r,e,w are on the keyboard's left side.
If MC were to give Jessica Alba a role, cast her as Wesley's unfaithful girlfriend
Actually, PG-13 movie is allowed to have one Fuck You/curse words in their movie so...

PG 13
Surprising going through the Angelina Jolie route ,even though you kind of time skipped there one on conversations between the 2 of them and supposed good rapport they have with each other. Too bad about Jessica Alba, but we'll see her again after getting brushed aside from Kazir Grey.
We'll see how it goes next time for our unlikely Kazir Grey and Angelina Jolie at the Wanted set at the meantime.
Continue on
Cheers!

How would you turn a very bloody and violent movie into a pg-13 ???

There are many movies ruined by studios and producers due to that, turning a r-rated movie into a pg-13.

Why don't have both? Release a PG-13 movie realize for reach a larger audience and then have a Directors Cut R version.

Don't remember when this happened the first time. But I believe it was the late 90s.

HWI 218 New
Hollywood What If Chapter 218

Why does a person want to be an actor?

Well, there are many reasons.

Money. Famous actors make a lot of money by taking roles in movies or commercials. Perhaps money was one of the main reasons why a person wanted to be an actor.

The second is fame. It's very addictive. The joy of people knowing you, looking at you like you're a god, and asking for your autograph. Maybe this is the best reason why actors and actresses have a superiority complex. Because people around them treat them like gods and goddesses.

The other reason might be related to their passion. The love of storytelling or the love of acting.

Well, there are a lot of reasons and it might take a while to list them all.

As for Orlando Bloom... He was handsome and being an actor or a model was the best profession for someone like him who had a handsome face. Since he was handsome, he might as well use it. That was one of the reasons why he passed the requirements to play the elf Legolas in Lord of the Rings.

Orlando Bloom was new to the industry. He started only two years ago, in 1997. That year, Orlando Bloom was busy with Lord Of The Rings, an epic novel known as the father of the fantasy genre. Although the novel was published almost five decades ago, it was still famous to readers worldwide. It had many fans all over the world.

Orlando Bloom was lucky to be part of the movie project. But he has to be realistic. Orlando Bloom was not the protagonist of Lord of the Rings and his screen time was not that good.

Grey Pictures invited him to audition for their new project and Orlando Bloom was very interested. He knew that Grey Pictures was cooking up something good and he wanted to be a part of it.

But when he returned to the USA, he found out that his agent was trying to get Kazir to return to WMA. At first, Orlando Bloom was excited. If Kazir became a client of WMA, then Orlando Bloom had a better chance of becoming the protagonist of Wanted.

However, the reality was often disappointing, Kazir Grey renewed his contract with CAA and decided to stay with them.

"Orlando, it says here that you don't have a current project other than Lord Of The Rings."

"Yes. I am spending a year in New Zealand and most of my scenes are already done. I think there will be no schedule conflicts." Orlando did his best and smiled. He assured the people in the audition room that he would be loyal to Wanted and work hard.

The one who interviewed him was Harold Witsend. The acting part was already over and they went to the interview part.

Actually, Orlando Bloom passed the appearance of the protagonist - based on Kazir's drawing.

Moreover, the Orlando Bloom in front of them looked depressed... Just like the protagonist in the first part of the movie.

"Thanks, Orlando. We will call you back."

Harold Witsend announced and Orlando Bloom understood that his moment in the audition room was over.

"Thank you."

The actor left, leaving the people in the room to talk.

"Fremont, what do you think of Orlando's acting?"

Fremont had just returned to the US and decided to attend this audition out of curiosity. He was no longer part of the crew since he had his own, but his opinion counts.

"Orlando Bloom consciously acts handsome all the time. I'm not sure that's necessary." The young director said and Kazir agreed.

Wesley Gibson was an office worker who was tired of his boring life. It would be embarrassing if he spent most of his time posing handsomely.

"What about Ben Affleck?

"The one before Orlando Bloom? He has short hair and it didn't match the sketch of Wesley Gibson you provided. Also, if Orlando Bloom acts handsome in front of the camera, then Ben Affleck acts manly and tough. Like he puffed out his chest and stood like a soldier. Ready for battle."

The people in the room chuckled.

These two had the best chance of getting the role because they both read the script.

'I can adjust their acting mood once they sign a contract. Perhaps Orlando Bloom was still affected by his role as Legolas, the same as Ben Affleck. Once I set their mentalities, their tics will rarely show up. As for their looks...'

To be honest, Kazir was interested in meeting Christian Bale, but the actor was too busy with American Psycho to attend the audition. He turned down the role and apologized to Grey Pictures, hoping that they could work on another project.

In Kazir's opinion, Christian Bale was a good actor with Oscar-worthy acting talent. Unfortunately, that moment was not for him.

As for James McAvoy, the original actor, Kazir has no intention of finding the young man. In fact, he had no idea where to find him.

So the crew was left with two options, either Orlando Bloom or Ben Affleck.

"... Let's go with Ben Affleck. Unlike Orlando Bloom, Ben Affleck has box office appeal and people can recognize him."

The box office for Armageddon last year was over $500 million worldwide. Obviously a lot of people saw the movie. Ben Affleck was a better choice than Orlando Bloom.

As for appearance, Kazir could change it as long as the plot and the actor delivered a good performance.

"Okay, looks like I have to apologize to Orlando Bloom's agent."

Producer Harold Witsend had to laugh. He had heard from Kazir that Orlando Bloom's agent was the one who had tried to lure the director. Maybe this was a big slap in the face for the agent.

That night, one group had a celebration while the other had a gloomy atmosphere. In the end, Orlando Bloom returned to New Zealand.

Although he hoped to work with Director Grey next time. After all, Director Grey could produce blockbuster movies, something a new actor like him needed to become famous.

asks our dear director will make pirates of the caribbean. and if the answer is yes please save deep by amber heart

It would be amazing if Kazir saved the people from the awful sequels of Pirates of the Caribbean.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back