• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Mu-Sensei said:
Yang (and any other girls) can have as many rounds as they want. :))

[X] Raising your left hand until its outretched at her, the opened dragon jaws silhoueting your palm, you release a torrent of fire at her, before dashing inside of your own flames, but instead of coliding into her, you miss her by a hair breadth, sliding at her unprotected back.

Instead of deadly punches, you unleash a flurry of pokes, always moving, erratically avoiding her turning punches. Then, as a finisher, you once more positon yourself against her back, grabbing her belt and shoulder instead of neck raise her from the ground and jump, spinning her feet down a second before throwing her to the ground (just not so roughly).

(this one I shamelessly stole from Zack, and then Bass (of DoA). I figure its the kind of game Issei would play)

This is a viable fall back plan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ripped shirt stunt first then we do the climax and finishing of the fight.

Alexander , Issei should totally steal a page out of Roberto's book from your TOG/Campione quest .To be more specific , the Roberto vs. Ellaine fight . Both the banter and the fistfight was delicious , and I think Issei can pull of most of what Roberto did with his stunts . Alongside the ripped shirt stunt of course .

Silversun17 said:
Ripped shirt stunt first then we do the climax and finishing of the fight.

Ripped Shirt sounds fine. Since Yang will be throwing around fireball attacks like nothing else you can have Issei sweat drenching his torso when the shirt breaks. His chest glistening in perspiration as the assorted girls look on.

Hmm....:3 Actually can we have fun with this?

End the fight with Issei pinning Yang to the ground both of them gasping for breath, sweat drenching their disheveled ripped clothes. Cue misleading lines about "have you had enough yet" & the like Sex Metaphor~

What did you have in mind for a climax?

Eh.

Issei's being a bit free with the motes.

Shouldn't we drill being more conservative into him?

Larekko12 said:
Eh.

Issei's being a bit free with the motes.

Shouldn't we drill being more conservative into him?

We have an objective of captivating, impressing & on a certain level wooing Yang.

It's fine to show off :3.

megrisvernin said:
End the fight with Issei pinning Yang to the ground both of them gasping for breath, sweat drenching their disheveled ripped clothes. Cue misleading lines about "have you had enough yet" & the like Sex Metaphor~

While I don't mind this I prefer the image of us winning, Anima Banner flaring around us, The Dragon in it looking at her with Interest because Dragons Respect Strength, whether it be of Mind or Body or Heart (Body is just the easiest to see), and us smiling while she's laid out on the ground... then we fall on our butt because she is good and then both of them begin to just laugh.

Although I am not particularly attached to this and would like something innuendo wise that's appropriate at the time.

And while your idea is not bad, Issei's having some control/Temprance issues already and that much adrenaline will make both of there hormones whip up into a frenzy.

Here's a thought: why not call in Ruby from the sidelines and see how they work as a team?

megrisvernin said:
Ripped Shirt sounds fine. Since Yang will be throwing around fireball attacks like nothing else you can have Issei sweat drenching his torso when the shirt breaks. His chest glistening in perspiration as the assorted girls look on.

Hmm....:3 Actually can we have fun with this?

Furious exchange of blows aura's blazing ending with us deflecting one of Yang's attacks into the ground and the blast from that knocks the both of us over. one of us ends on top of the other (either us over yang on our hands and knees or yang collapsed on our chest) both of us drenched in sweat, breathing very heavily with huge grins from the fight. Innuendo filled talk after might either make the scene or go right into Narm.

Silversun17 said:
Furious exchange of blows aura's blazing ending with us deflecting one of Yang's attacks into the ground and the blast from that knocks the both of us over. one of us ends on top of the other (either us over yang on our hands and knees or yang collapsed on our chest) both of us drenched in sweat, breathing very heavily with huge grins from the fight. Innuendo filled talk after might either make the scene or go right into Narm.

*nod*. That sounds good. Hope Alexander has had some luck on the lemon/smut front. Mittelt is going to be more...explicit in her needs after this.

Silversun17 said:

Yeah, I wouldn't mind a teenager version of the final fight in Judge Mental's Xander quest with innuendo.

As in, this:
http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/xander-quest-thread-two-born-of-power.250061/page-190#post-10113451
http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/xander-quest-thread-two-born-of-power.250061/page-195#post-10115887
http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/xander-quest-thread-three-the-way-of-the-raging-boar.251990/#post-10118813
http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/xander-quest-thread-three-the-way-of-the-raging-boar.251990/page-7#post-10121926
http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/xander-quest-thread-three-the-way-of-the-raging-boar.251990/page-12#post-10122650
http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/xander-quest-thread-three-the-way-of-the-raging-boar.251990/page-17#post-10124134

Silversun17 said:

Can you write a stunt for that?

Brandark said:
Alexander , Issei should totally steal a page out of Roberto's book from your TOG/Campione quest .To be more specific , the Roberto vs. Ellaine fight . Both the banter and the fistfight was delicious , and I think Issei can pull of most of what Roberto did with his stunts . Alongside the ripped shirt stunt of course .
I think I am already subconsciously channeling him. I noticed that I wrote my best when dealing with hot-blooded protagonists and hot-blooded fights.

This clearly show what kind of tv show shaped my adolescence.
Silversun17 said:
Please keep it to soft innuendo :p. I don't want to be censored.
megrisvernin said:
*nod*. That sounds good. Hope Alexander has had some luck on the lemon/smut front. Mittelt is going to be more...explicit in her needs after this.
A lot of authors offered their help, so I'm okay on that front.

Though, if you continue like this I will need to accelerate the times...You really want to see Issei getting laid, don't you? ;)

I like the idea of the harem happening without Ise noticing, but i still think we should mention the idea atleast once.

if not using the word "Harem" because it has bad concoctions, perhaps "polygamy"?

but yeah, just something to give the girls the idea of it, otherwise the whole "making love to beautiful women" part of the plan will probably involve breaking a couple of hearts.

In modern sociality (especially in japan) people tend to take monogamy as a given, and don't react well to you sleeping with the next girl to catch your eye. (especially if it's her sister)

atleast let her know that we aren't ditching her, or moving on to someone else.

iamnuff said:
I like the idea of the harem happening without Ise noticing, but i still think we should mention the idea atleast once.

if not using the word "Harem" because it has bad concoctions, perhaps "polygamy"?

but yeah, just something to give the girls the idea of it, otherwise the whole "making love to beautiful women" part of the plan will probably involve breaking a couple of hearts.

In modern sociality (especially in japan) people tend to take monogamy as a given, and don't react well to you sleeping with the next girl to catch your eye. (especially if it's her sister)

atleast let her know that we aren't ditching her, or moving on to someone else.

Yeah, fully agree. I like the option that makes the harem the result of protecting/supporting them. Couldn't really comment on these snips when they first appeared as I was on the phone.ö

Alexander said:
Please keep it to soft innuendo :p. I don't want to be censored.
I wouldn't worry about that. A quest that was outright banned on SB is running her in the normal Questing subforum.

[] "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" You throw away your battered shirt, and you could feel Mittelt's stare from the sidelines. "I can still go many other rounds, can you?" you smirk, and she matches your grin.

Raising your left hand until its outretched at her, the opened dragon jaws silhoueting your palm, you release a torrent of fire at her, before dashing inside of your own flames, but instead of coliding into her, you miss her by a hair breadth, sliding at her unprotected back.

Instead of deadly punches, you unleash a flurry of pokes, always moving, erratically avoiding her turning punches. Then, as a finisher, you once more positon yourself against her back, grabbing her belt and shoulder instead of neck raise her from the ground and jump, spinning her feet down a second before throwing her to the ground (just not so roughly).

Her feet reach the ground, it explodes in dust, as you too land, although more lightly. She emerges fast as lightning, dashing towards you, both gauntlets shooting fire and brimstone. You evade two, first swinging your body to the side, then lowering your stance, the you deflect the third one before she is upon you, both fists cocked back. Your forearms meet her outstretching ones and you deflect them low before the ground explodes at your back.

Your body turns into steel for a moment, before you manage to reorient yourself on all fours on top of a dazed Yang her hair like a fiery halo around her face. Damn she's beautiful.

"I could do this all day and night." She chuckles.

"And I'd love to play along." You answer, before she kicks you away, and bounce up. You briefly glance at the others as your opponent adjust her top, even if it took monumental effort to tear your eyes away form her. No sense into dousing the fires of your lust more gasoline. "But I think I the others might get a bit jealous if you steal all my attention..." Besides the others are just as beautiful in their own ways.

Edited. How does it sound?

A bit early for a threesome, but other than that, good.

Walkir said:
A bit early for a threesome, but other than that, good.

Don't bring up Ruby. That'll push all of Yang's bad buttons & cause a bad reaction.
Mu-Sensei said:
[X] "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" You throw away your battered shirt, and you could feel Mittelt's stare from the sidelines. "I can still go many other rounds, can you?" you smirk, and she matches your grin.

Raising your left hand until its outretched at her, the opened dragon jaws silhoueting your palm, you release a torrent of fire at her, before dashing inside of your own flames, but instead of coliding into her, you miss her by a hair breadth, sliding at her unprotected back.

Her feet reach the ground, it explodes in dust, as you too land, although more lightly. She emerges fast as lightning, dashing towards you, both gauntlets shooting fire and brimstone. You evade two, first swinging your body to the side, then lowering your stance, the you deflect the third one before she is upon you, both fists cocked back. Your forearms meet her outstretching ones and you deflect them low before the ground explodes at your back.

Your body turns into steel for a moment, before you manage to reorient yourself on all fours on top of a dazed Yang her hair like a fiery halo around her face. Damn she's beautiful.

"I could do this all day and night." She chuckles.

"And I'd love to play along." You answer, before she kicks you away, and bounce up. "But I think this might have been a bit too stimulating for our audience. Mittelt is so red I'm not sure if she'll pass out or jump in herself."

Shift the emphasis to say that we're not questioning her ability to continue, but that the people watching us might have seen a bit much. It also doesn't break the veiled sex talk either.

"And I'd love to play along." You answer, before she kicks you away, and bounce up. You briefly glance at the others as your opponent adjust her top. "But I think I the others might get a bit jealous if you steal all my attention..."

Like this?

Mu-Sensei said:
"And I'd love to play along." You answer, before she kicks you away, and bounce up. You briefly glance at the others as your opponent adjust her top. "But I think I the others might get a bit jealous if you steal all my attention..."

Like this?

Not the phrasing I had in mind but but it has the desired effect, perhaps better than my original wording. Shifts to emphasis on observers without questioning Yang's strength. Doesn't single out Ruby, & better of all reiterates our concern over the emotions & happiness of girls we know.

[X] (my music track as i wrote) a strong wind rips through the area. causing Yang's Hair to ripple like the flames she wields in battle. the remains of your jacket flies into the air disrupting Yang's view of you for a brief moment. your foot drives into the earth sending grass flying into the air as you accelerate towards Yang. just before you came into range to strike her view clear and she struck forward meeting your fist with her own.

Flames erupt from the contact and yang exploits the opening it creates to launch a blow with her other fist at your chest. you lean back and yang fails to hit you but grabs your collar with her hand and tears the garment from your body in a single movement. you leap back and watch as the your shirt turns to ash from the heat created by the flames of the first blow. Your eyebrow raises as she gives you a cheeky grin, blatantly leering at your sweat covered chest as you note Ruby and Asia trying and failing to hide their own glances at your body while a certain fallen angel holds a video camera she got from somewhere up to her face with a massive smile.

Yang punishes you for your inattention with a quick jab at your face. you move your head to the side but a small cut appears on your cheek from the edge of her gauntlet. you answer with a blow aimed at her midsection which she deflects with a knee strike. you both back off by two steps and yang falls into a Muay Thai stance. you fall into the most basic stance of Fist of the Daystar and a spark of curiosity lights in Yang's eyes at your unfamiliar stance.

The two of you stand there completely still, both hiding their heavy heavy breathing knowing the other was doing the same. The wind picks up again and a single leaf comes off a nearby tree and floats through the air. it floats between the two of you and is erased by your fists meeting once again. Blow after blow is shared neither fighter giving any ground. punches are thrown, blocked, countered and taken as the tempo of the fight grows, the aura's of the fighters blazing with light and fire. Then the critical moment comes.

Yang shifts her posture in the wrong way allowing you to deflect her blow into the earth. an explosion radiats out from the point of impact throwing the both of you off your feet. Without thinking you reach out, take Yang's hand and pull her to your chest, using your own body to absorb the impact as you land on the ground.

you both slide along the earth for a short distance and come to a rest at Ruby's feet. you on your back, covered in sweat and gasping for breath while Yang collapsed on your chest, head resting on your shoulder and her clothes so soaked with her own sweat that they cling to every curve and contour of her body. your arms feel like lead as they embrace the girl and she shows no sign of wanting to move just yet.

"Well I guess you could say that you like it rough and sweaty?" you mutter. Yang's reply is a shit eating grin up at you as if to say 'what do you think?'.

Seriously guys. Don't spew motes like water. It's a bad habit. Don't over estimate our selves either.

Silversun17 said:
[X] (my music track as i wrote) A strong wind rips through the area. causing Yang's hair to ripple like the flames she wields in battle. The remains of your jacket flies into the air disrupting Yang's view of you for a brief moment. Your foot drives into the earth sending grass flying into the air as you accelerate towards Yang. Just before you came into range to strike her view clear and she struck forward meeting your fist with her own.

Flames erupt from the contact and Yang exploits the opening it creates to launch a blow with her other fist at your chest.You lean back and the blow fails to connect but Yang instead grabs your collar with her hand and tears the garment from your body in a single movement. You leap back and watch as the your shirt turns to ash from the heat created by the flames of the first blow. Your eyebrow raises as she gives you a cheeky grin, blatantly leering at your sweat covered chest as you note Ruby and Asia trying and failing to hide their own glances at your body while a certain fallen angel holding a video camera she got from somewhere obscuring her face except for a large lecherous grin.

Yang punishes you for your inattention with a quick jab at your face. You move your head to the side but a small cut appears on your cheek from the edge of her gauntlet. You answer with a blow aimed at her midsection which she deflects with a knee strike. You both retreat two steps and Yang falls into a Muay Thai stance. You fall into the most basic stance of Fist of the Daystar and a spark of curiosity lights in Yang's eyes at your unfamiliar stance.

The two of you stand there completely still, both hiding their heavy heavy breathing knowing the other was doing the same. The wind picks up again and a single leaf comes off a nearby tree and floats through the air. It floats between the two of you and is erased by your fists meeting once again. Blow after blow is shared neither fighter giving any ground. punches are thrown, blocked, countered and taken as the tempo of the fight grows, the aura's of the fighters blazing with light and fire. Then the critical moment comes.

Yang shifts her posture in the wrong way allowing you to deflect her blow into the earth. An explosion radiats out from the point of impact throwing the both of you off your feet. Without thinking you reach out, take Yang's hand and pull her to your chest, using your own body to absorb the impact as you land on the ground.

You both slide along the earth for a short distance and come to a rest at Ruby's feet. You on your back, covered in sweat and gasping for breath while Yang collapsed on your chest, head resting on your shoulder and her clothes so soaked with her own sweat that they cling to every curve and contour of her body. Your arms feel like lead as they embrace the girl and she shows no sign of wanting to move just yet.

"Well I guess you could say that you like it rough and sweaty?", you mutter. Yang's reply is a shit eating grin up at you as if to say 'what do you think?'.

I see your call and raise:

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" You throw away your battered shirt, and you could feel Mittelt's stare from the sidelines, retuning in good company, as Ruby and Asia seem to be stealing glances at your naked torso.

"You sure don't seem to mind taking clothes off." She grins.

"I could only wish you were the same."

Her eyes widen, and you wonder if you went to far, but her grin just widen even more. "Oho! Daring, aren't cha?! Think you can keep it up with me?"

"I can still go many other rounds, can you?" you smirk, and she matches your grin.

Your body turns into steel for a moment, grabbing her and turning before both of you meet the ground, a dazzled Yang stradling you, her hair like a fiery halo around her face, her sweat soaked body glistening in the sunlight. Damn she's beautiful.

"I could do this all day and night." She chuckles, "And you don't seem to mind me ending up on top." before raising from your waist.

"You can be on top as much as you want, my darling." You quip back, stealing not so discrete glances at her.

Once more your blessed weapons grant you a boost, this time by their spikes somehow entangling on your fiery opponent's belt during your brief flight.

"You know, I was kidding." You answer, battling against yourself with monumental effort to tear your eyes away from her panty and top clad form. No sense into dousing the fires of your lust more gasoline. "Besides if you want to jump to round three in front of them, they might get a bit jealous... Or want to join in. Lustful or not I'd want to make their first times special-" You nearly panic at having spoken the last lines out loud.

Four sets of eyes were glued into you like lasers. "Because I'd rather jump from a cliff than breaking any of your hearts. If I have to challenge this country or even the world's convetions to make you happy, so be it."

[X] Silversun's Writein.

I'd rather not bring up our harem antics yet. Mu-Sensei.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back