• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Brandark said:
Common Sense sounds awesome . And as for the Flaw side , Phobia sounds like something we can have fun with . I am definitely interested . What do you think , fellow questers ?

The question is what would we fear?

...Aside from Mil-tan, that is.

Given that we have the traits of a dragon, terrain sensivity to cold climates sounds appropriate.

And I'm fairly sure our Harem should already count as a level of Wards. See: Asia. Though of course, taking more levels could be !!Fun!! too.

Mu-Sensei said:
The question is what would we fear?

...Aside from Mil-tan, that is.

Magical girls, perhaps? We can develop this phobia after meeting Mil-tan .

Last edited by a moderator:
Butt, after meeting with Vali, and gender bender, after Kiba pulled out his lovey dovey Yuumi.

THROWBACK
Cost: 1–5 pts.
Availability: Celestial Exalted, Abyssal Exalted and
Green Sun Princes
One of a character's past lives exerts a powerful and unhealthy influence over him.
But we already have one of those. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Developing a phobia of butt will seriously hinder our progress to becoming a Harem-King , but the gender bender idea has merit .

It will make our interactions with Gasper . . . interesting , to say the least .

I defunitely want both common sense and the fertility thing. If this isn't paid by the throwback(s) and ward(s) we already have, a phobia (genderbender especially) and/or cold vulnerability seem appropriate.

I don't think what we have qualifies as the Throwback flaw . Though our condition is very similar , Solar Exalted isn't listed under the availability section .

Does the Gender-Bender Phobia fit with Exalted Sexuality of 'Yes'?

Even if he was maybe kidding, I kind of agree with Smuthunter here. Our Past Life do have quite a strong influence on us right now. I mean, she can even play around with Boosted Gear's setting. That's pretty invasive as far as influence go.

Deathwings said:
Even if he was maybe kidding, I kind of agree with Smuthunter here. Our Past Life do have quite a strong influence on us right now. I mean, she can even play around with Boosted Gear's setting. That's pretty invasive as far as influence go.
I was only half-kidding. BSI is not our friend, she's a psychopathic First-Age Solar with Conviction 5 and Compassion 1. This is not the sort of person we want to be playing around with our strongest weapon, especially not when her modifications appear to give our power-ups a Limit cost.

Smuthunter said:
I was only half-kidding. BSI is not our friend, she's a psychopathic First-Age Solar with Conviction 5 and Compassion 1. This is not the sort of person we want to be playing around with our strongest weapon, especially not when her modifications appear to give our power-ups a Limit cost.

But is there a way to avoid getting Boosted Gear and all of its secret (True power of Ddraig, position of the corpse, the glitch, the past users' souls, source code and the seal) unlocked/modified by Bright?

touhou ranfuku said:
But is there a way to avoid getting Boosted Gear and all of its secret (True power of Ddraig, position of the corpse, the glitch, the past users' souls, source code and the seal) unlocked/modified by Bright?
Good question. Ddraig can probably exert some influence over his own capabilities, though there's a limit to how much he can do against a high-essence Solar. Let's ask him about the dual-gauntlet setup and see what he thinks of Bright messing with his stuff sometime.

touhou ranfuku said:
If I had to guess, either getting strong enough to be able to order her to stop and have her follow. Difficult.
Seduce her into actually liking us and listening to us. Not very likely though still a goal.
Get Ddraig further on our side and between the two of us successfully either convince her or present enough of a threat to get her to listen. Difficult but not as much as the first ones.
Distract her with other things that would catch her interest. Doable but dependent on finding interesting things she'd want to study.

we should definitely go for [X] Selective conception

we don't need that sort of complication until several years down the line.

We don't need it forever - at least not unplanned while having a harem, we'd only impregnate the wrong girl and make all the others jealous, do it at the worst possible time or screw it up otherwise.
Now, if only we could get rid of any STD risk as well...

Walkir said:
We don't need it forever - at least not unplanned while having a harem, we'd only impregnate the wrong girl and make all the others jealous, do it at the worst possible time or screw it up otherwise.
Solar Medicine Charms. And as it happens, Medicine is a caste skill for us so it's super-easy to train once we have our combat skills up to snuff.

Walkir said:

Way do you mean "we don't need it forever"?

it's called "Selective" that means we can choose whether we are shooting blank or not, so obviously we need it. we can turn it off five or ten years down the line.

forget about "jealous" can you Imagen how much hassle it would be if we accidentally knocked up the first girl we slept with? not just combat wise (which will probably be a big deal soon) but socially?

that might put an end to our "harem plan" right there.

as for STDs, solar bullshit can probably handle it. (hopefully, going to Asia would be awkward)

iamnuff said:
Way do you mean "we don't need it forever"?

it's called "Selective" that means we can choose whether we are shooting blank or not, so obviously we need it.

I mean the complications of unplanned pregnancies, not the ability to control if we shoot blanks.

Smuthunter said:
Solar Medicine Charms. And as it happens, Medicine is a caste skill for us so it's super-easy to train once we have our combat skills up to snuff.

Yeah, I half assumed that.

Don't forget Immunity to Everything Technique, for 6m 1wp he's immune to all poisons and diseases for about an hour.

sworded said:
Don't forget Immunity to Everything Technique, for 6m 1wp he's immune to all poisons and diseases for about an hour.

isn't spending willpower a big deal?
can we afford to do that ever time we get laid?

You can recover a point of WP with a 2 die stunt, give a creative description of the sex and no problem.

Is it just me, or do some of the charms that require WP not make sense? Like, why does Glorious Solar Sabre cost WP?

Alexander I'm interested in [X] Selective conception

Would any of the following phobias be alright to pay for it? (Either individually or if they need to be coupled together)

Agateophobia, Dementophobia- Fear of insanity.

Trypanophobia:Fear of injections
Iatrophobia- Fear of going to the doctor or of doctors.

Paralipophobia- Fear of neglecting duty or responsibility.

Themetically I like the idea of Dementophobia or Paralipophobia. The idea of Issei hurting his lovers if he lost control of himself or of failing him work well with Issei's stated morals & goals.

A combination of Trypanophobia & Iatrophobia- could make for some comedic scenes.

Could we just make do without any of those and avoid giving Issei a phobia or other weakness? If we need contraception we can either use a charm or just go the easy route of using a condom. Problem solved.

Malcolmo said:
Could we just make do without any of those and avoid giving Issei a phobia or other weakness? If we need contraception we can either use a charm or just go the easy route of using a condom. Problem solved.
No GLORIOUS SOLAR PENIS can be contained by a mere condom!

Smuthunter said:
No GLORIOUS SOLAR PENIS can be contained by a mere condom!

Not exactly a Solar, but close enough

Man of Steel,Woman of Kleenex
By Larry Niven*

Excerpt:

"First we must collect the semen. The globules will emerge at transsonic speeds. Superman must first ejaculate, then fly frantically after the stuff to catch it in a test tube. We assume that he is on the Moon, both for privacy and to prevent the semen from exploding into vapor on hitting the air at such speeds.

He can catch the semen, of course, before it evaporates in vacuum. He's faster than a speeding bullet."

OTOH, Bill Gates seems to have this covered by funding graphene condoms.^

Edit: Wait, this is a better excerpt...

"Ejaculation of semen is entirely involuntary in the human male, and in all other forms of terrestrial life. It would be unreasonable to assume otherwise for a kryptonian. But with kryptonian muscles behind it, Kal-El's semen would emerge with the muzzle velocity of a machine gun bullet. (*One can imagine that the Kent home in Smallville was riddled with holes during Superboy's puberty. And why did Lana Lang never notice that?*)

In view of the foregoing, normal sex is impossible between LL and Superman.

Artificial insemination may give us better results."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back