• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Interest Check & Idea Thread

kinglugia said:

[X] The [Canceler] Always the odd one, your power was your downfall. The same right hand that brought you victory over countless fights, the one that once defeated the one called the strongest, was the one that called your death forth... Kamijou Touma "Such Misfortune!"

The fun of Quests is to mold a character through our votes and the environment. I wonder what his hollow power would be.

*** *** ***​

Jiven said:
Type-Moon, okay... Naruto ? Beeeerk.
Sorry, but I hate one side of the crossover, so I will pass.

I understand you. We (of the TMoIF forum) also though Naruto was Meh, at best, and NTRuto was [Redacted for the sake of politeness]. We thought of that as a way to make the universe work (also as a response of a NTRuto fic involving Type-Moon heroines, without descending to NTR levels...).

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Because it was time.
[X] Are curious about the world you find yourself in and the people in it. Observe, learn, adapt.

[X] This is a good idea. We will be The Prettiest of Princesses. Flesh it out useless.

[X] The [Canceler] Always the odd one, your power was your downfall. The same right hand that brought you victory over countless fights, the one that once defeated the one called the strongest, was the one that called your death forth... Kamijou Touma "Such Misfortune!"

*** *** ***​

[X] Because it was time.
[X] Are curious about the world you find yourself in and the people in it. Observe, learn, adapt.

The Terrible Sisterly Trio: Multiverse High School Adventures

He swings his sword, the blow augmented by Ki cutting deeply into the strange silk-like flesh of his target.

With a final unearthly scream the giant skein collapses, blood erupting from its injuries like geysers, painting the cavern a chilling red.

Unconcerned the white haired young calmly puts his sword back into the scabbard, not a single stain or imperfection on his immaculate white suit. His gaze wanders over the bodies of the cloth puppets and the men that tried to stop him only to be cut down, lingering for a few seconds on a woman with silver hair. He wonders what kind of being she was, to survive having his heart cut into two, before dismissing the thought as unimportant.

Turning around he walks toward the figure reclined against the wall. When he arrived the man was already gravely injured, now with all the blood he lost there was no way he would survive.

The youth kneels next to the man and emotionless stares at him. The orange haired man coughs blood, his arms holding tighter the two sleeping children, before mirthlessly smiling. "I don't know who you are...or how you did it, but the Life Fibers are dead now. You saved Earth. Thank you."

The youth just nods, not really caring about the fate of this plane but aware it is best left unsaid. "You are dying." He points out instead. "I don't have the ability to save your life."

"It's okay...this is the price to pay for my sins. Just...please listen to this foolish man's last wish." With considerable effort the dying man pushes the two girls into the youth's arms. "Please...take care of them!"

The youth stares at the two baby girls, his grip instinctively shifting to make it more comfortable. "I have no experience raising children."

"Maybe." He coughs more blood. "But you're...the only one I can ask of. You're strong, you will definitely protect them."

The youth is tempted to retort his strength existed solely to destroy, but something about the two children makes him...curious.

It's the second time in his life that he feels curiosity.

So he says something else. "What are their names?"

"Satsuki, the older one. Ryuko, the younger one. Satsuki and Ryuko...Kiryuin." He grins. "Let them wash away the sins that me and Ragyo brought upon this...name..."

And then he dies.

The youth stares at the body for a few seconds before standing up and walking away.

Only to stop as his ears catch a peculiar sound. "A crying baby?" The two girls in his arms were still asleep, so they weren't the culprits.

Following the cries brings him to another part of the cavern. There, lying near a destroyed cocoon of sort, was another baby girl, a newborn.

This one too sparkles the unfamiliar feeling of curiosity inside the youth. So he shifts the two girls to one arm and picks up the third one. The baby, with sparkling blue eyes, stops crying and looks up at him with childlike curiosity.

As he walks towards the dimensional gate that would bring him back to his home dimension, the youth known as Nemesis has a single thought.

"I wonder if Eljared can teach me how to raise a child..."

-----

Sixteen years later, Dimension #3578275

On the seemingly plain street three girls wearing school uniforms are walking side by side.

The first has long black hair, big eyebrows and a stern expression.

The second has feathery mid-length black hair and a single left-swept red streak on her bangs. Her blue eyes have peculiar gear-shaped pupils with eight grooves around the edges.

The third one has very long blond hair styled in twin drill, and her eyes are sapphire blue.

"Satsuki, Ryuko! This year we're all in the same school! Isn't this wonderful?" The blonde girl cheerfully says as she twirl around.

The second girl takes a bite from a lemon. "Yeah. But it would have been even better if we weren't forced to leave the previous one. We were even forced to leave the entire dimension!" She turns to the blonde girl. "And this is all your fault Nui!"

"Ore!?" She gasps. "Little old me? What did I do?"

"In case you already forgot..." The first girl begins. "There were a lot of complains from the girls in your club about your manners in the showers."

"What? But all I did was deepening our friendship with a little bit of skinship!" Nui whines.

Satsuki and Ryuko give her a flat look. "Nui, there is a clear difference between 'skinship' and 'sexual harassment'."

"What does 'sexual harassment' mean?" Nui innocently asks.

The two older girls facepalm. "I swear, those younger sisters of mine are an handful."

"Eeh? Why I am included?" Ryuko protests.

"Did you forget the accuses of delinquency?"

"They started it, I just defended myself!"

"Lookie! Lookie!" Nui interrupts the debate. "That's our new school!"

The three sisters stop, eyes appraising the building in front of them before lowering to look at the plate next to the gate.

The name on the plate is....

[] Kuoh Academy
[] Cromartie High School
[] Ishiyama High School
[] Mahora Academy
[] Homurahara Gakuen High School
[] (___) High School/Academy?

----

This is a little plot bunny of mine. It basically boil down to: "if Satsuki, Ryuko and Nui grew up as sisters away from Ragyo, how much havoc would they cause?"

For those of you wondering Nemesis, the youth at the start, is a character from a RolePlaying Game called "Anima: Beyond Fantasy", a fantasy game with strong anime influences. Check out the TV Tropes for more details.

A little profile:

Name: Satsuki Kiryuin
What they say about her: "She was born to rule."

Name: Ryuko Kiryuin
What they say about her: "She has a mean right hook."

Name: Nui Kiryuin
What they say about her: "BAD TOUCHES! BAD TOUCHES!"

I do not know Anime from anything other then that SI fanfic with the LaserCat, but this sounds interesting. I am not sure which Setting would be best. All of them could be fairly interesting and there are others that could be even more fun. Hey, why not this.

[X] North High The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

For These that don't know the setting in which the school is located, look at the invisible text.

[X] Cromartie High School

Heaven Canceler said:
I do not know Anime from anything other then that SI fanfic with the LaserCat, but this sounds interesting. I am not sure which Setting would be best. All of them could be fairly interesting and there are others that could be even more fun. Hey, why not this.

[X] North High The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

For These that don't know the setting in which the school is located, look at the invisible text.
I searched for a flexible game system, one that could be adapted to a vast majority of settings. The final value will of course change depending on the setting chosen, but in general the Kiryuin Sisters will be heavy hitters, not overpowered but able to deal with most threats. For example, if Kuoh Academy (Highschool DxD) is chosen, their individual strength (with some variations) would be on par with an Ultimate-Class Devil.

Mind giving me the link?

Monster Girl Quest/High school DxD

As a member of team DxD, your mission is to stop Qlippoth. The battles between you and them are intense, still, your team holds them back several times, stopping and sealing dangerous members of them.

But not until you found out their true purpose.

Turned out, boasting about reviving Trihexan was just a distraction, while you're trying to find a way to re-seal Trihexan, their bridge to the other world, "Elevator to Eden" as they called it, was completed.

It was you who discovered it, and decided to follow them. The E2E collapsed after you forced yourself in, so you're alone in the other world.

Now you see yourself on a bed, the scene is quite, and peaceful.

You guess Qlippoth needs time to process on their plan, but the fact that is they have somehow discovered the method, avoiding fighting against Great Red and be able to travel to another world, is already a big surprise.

"You wake up?"

You look at the woman who's just enter the room.

"My name is Micaela, how do you feel?"

You nod to her, saying that you're fine.

"You're not human, right? What's your name? Do you remember how did you get there, outside of our village unconscious?"

You can't tell her how did you get here, not yet, but perhaps a little introduction is not bad.

"My name is..."

[] Suggestion. (Try not to choose someone whose power is not clear from the canon).

Choose difficult.

[] Easy. (Holy Grail can only collect material to create bodies for Qlippoth)
[] Normal. (Holy Grail can track down souls from dead people)
[] Hard. (Holy Grail can create artificial souls based on the user's request)
[] Insane. (All Evil Dragons are revived, full power, mass [Fake Longinus] production is available)
[] Hell. (Lilith cannot be harmed by any mean, all [Fake Longinus] can attain Balance Breaker)

A few days have passed, you're getting better, you have learned basic things in this world. It's not the same as your world, but still, you can work it out.

Micaela has told you to rest in your room until you're good enough to go.

One day, while laying on the bed, you think about what you should do. The Qlippoth clearly advancing on their plan to turn this world upside down, Rizevim will be their new god, no one is safe from them. You have to do something, you have to investigate their activities.

The door opened, you see Micaela walking in.

"I have checked your conditions, you can leave now, or, you can live here. There's nothing to fear."

As you're about to answer her, someone, or something's out there, you don't know what it is, but Micaela stands up.

"Please excuse me, I have business to be done."

She leaves, then you peep through the window to see what it is.

[] A young boy and an exotic beauty. (Part 1)
[] A merchant. (Part 2)
[] A strange … monster? (Part 3)
[] A young boy and a lamia (Post Part 3)

Notes: So yeah, full of ideas and almost out of muse to run old quests, still trying my best to keep them around. No, this is not a NSFW quest. Co-GM wanted, too.

[X] Easy
[X] A young boy and an exotic beauty. (Part 1)

A SFW Monster Girl Quest? What Kind of nonsense is this? How amusing.

[X] Normal. (Holy Grail can track down souls from dead people)

Random idea that I have been having for almost a year but which I believe I lack the skill to pull off. An Evangelion Videogame Quest in the vein of Fate Stay/Night: Hero Edition and Persona3AUQuest. I was thinking a good start would either be after Shinji rejected Instrumentality and died for one reason or another, or maybe at the start of the series, but instead of getting to NERV, he gets stepped on by Sachiel and has an early bad-end.

ReinZero said:
Random idea for someone:

FSN - Muv-Luv Alternative fusion setting.

Where you have petty struggles, politics, bratty savior, Shirou, and BETA.

The HGW will never be the same again.
On one condition...

If the BETA in Nasuverse technically count as TYPES... And if we potentially get Ether Knights out of this apocalyptic disaster.

Heaven Canceler said:
Random idea that I have been having for almost a year but which I believe I lack the skill to pull off. An Evangelion Videogame Quest in the vein of Fate Stay/Night: Hero Edition and Persona3AUQuest. I was thinking a good start would either be after Shinji rejected Instrumentality and died for one reason or another, or maybe at the start of the series, but instead of getting to NERV, he gets stepped on by Sachiel and has an early bad-end.
My only wish is that you don't do the pause thing. I HATE the pause thing.

MHLord said:

??? Do you mean not giving a Pause Option where People can look through the menu peacefully or being able to move when everything is set to pause? The second one I would not allow normally. It has too much potential for abuse. The pause ability itself... I am indifferent regarding that.

Of course that depends on whether this would even happen.

Heaven Canceler said:
A SFW Monster Girl Quest? What Kind of nonsense is this? How amusing.

[X] Normal. (Holy Grail can track down souls from dead people)

That... As you can see, I'm running 2 NSFW quests, what would happen if I run 3? People will misunderstand as some delusional guy who can't stop his own libido.

touhou ranfuku said:
That... As you can see, I'm running 2 NSFW quests, what would happen if I run 3? People will misunderstand as some delusional guy who can't stop his own libido.
Oi! :mad:

Heaven Canceler said:
??? Do you mean not giving a Pause Option where People can look through the menu peacefully or being able to move when everything is set to pause? The second one I would not allow normally. It has too much potential for abuse. The pause ability itself... I am indifferent regarding that.

Of course that depends on whether this would even happen.
Moving.

MHLord said:
Personally, Moving while the time has Stopped via [PAUSE], is the sort of Dio Brando trick that a Gamer COULD try... Before side effects kick in to gib them to death/set Current HP to 0 via glitches.

So unless you're Dio Brando... You MAY at most get one shot at serious PAUSE abuse before you die.

Have a half-baked idea.

-------

Hello! Welcome to you all. I see that many old friends have gathered here tonight. I am glad to see you all.

Ah but there's a few new faces as well! Come, don't be shy and join us! I promise you a few hours of entertainment at least!

And if not, the door will still be open. But for now, friends, gather round and let us make a story.

No, I'm too laz- unimaginative to make it all up by myself! I'll need your input to keep it interesting!

Are you all comfortable? Good

First, let me set the scene.

Imagine the land of Sanctuary. It might be a globe or it may be plane sets on top of some giant beast floating in the void, pick the one you fancy most. Regardless, it has the usual collection of landmasses and oceans, of mountains and islands, of summer, spring, winter and autumn, probably not in that order. All the good stuff, really.

It is an old, ancient realm, heavy with the history and traditions of the many races that populates it. Many civilizations rose and fell through the ages and the remnants are scattered around, just waiting beneath a thin veneer of dust to be found and revived once more.

It is a land of might and magic, though science and the logical mind have their parts to play. Of conflict and heroism, though mediation and pragmatism have their own power.

Of Gods and Devils. And yet, it is on the mortals that the burden of our plot will fall.

When the world was still young, the forces of Order and Chaos retreated from their ancestral battlefield to their homes in the Heavens and Hell. They shunned direct confrontation, fearing that it would destroy them to the last and searched for a new advantage to finally decisively overcome the Adversary. It is then that they turned their eyes to the mortal planes and the transient beings that populated it lands. Soon, they fell in love.

Yes, even the demons! The puny mortals, motley in form and belief, captivated God and Devils alike with the way they somehow shared a spark of own their nature despite their shortcomings.

For they were lesser in comparison to those who in the higher planes – let's call them Primordials-. Short-lived, weak-willed, dull- witted and yet, they captured their mind at first glance.

There were contacts and soon contracts, and the mortals willingly aligned with the Primordial in return for its blessing and and guidance. The few that refused soon vanished in the fogs of time, even their name forever to never be remembered.

This is the very beginning, how lines were drawn in the sand and the Primordial War spilled over Sanctuary, dying the land red.

Our story starts long after that.

With the prologue, let us directly to the era that concerns us, to what may well be the last chapter of the Forever War, we will see. Under the protection of the God Volcanus it is the rise of humanity.

Boring? Don't worry, everybody else will have their time to shine.

As I said before, many civilizations rose and fell in the back and forth of the War of Order and Chaos. Supported by their Primordial patron, they grew large and powerful, creating wonders that set them far above their fellow mortals, before inevitably coming crashing down. It is merely humanity's turn, in a sense.

Humanity's ascension was vertiginous. In two centuries, its dominion extended to the better part of a the greater continent and to other land beyond. Its influence is spread far and wide, reaching all the land where Order reigns.

Our interest lies in the country of Bengana, the Jewel of the Alliance of Man.

It is not the most prosperous Kingdom, nor the most beautiful or the most innovating.

But it is the strongest. And Volcanus is a God of Might.

Bengana the Impregnable, of hundreds strongholds and thousands leagues of rampart. Bengana the Stalwart, where the Banner of MoonSilver Shield flies high, a promise of safety and prosperity to its allies and a warning and fire and death to its enemies.

Bengana the Defiant, the Heroic.

And as our story begins, Bengana the Ruined.

25 years ago, the forces of Chaos mounted an assault the likes of which this age had never seen before. The previously loose and disorganized barbarian clans that formed its bulk stood united in an army of iron discipline. Ogre, orcs and trolls stood shoulder to shoulder with driders, minotaurs and Yuan-ti. In from the sky, terrible dragons and fell beasts heralded their arrival with rain of fire and screech so foul that it froze the heart of all who heard.

In one furious assault, the army of Chaos shattered the great wall that separated the countries of Men from the blighted lands and crushed Bengana's armies. Only a desperate Alliance from the races of Order saved the kingdom from complete destruction. At the very doors of the Capital, the Hero Ashram beheaded their general in single combat. Without the presence of their powerful leader, the race of chaos lost their willto fight and fled the battlefield in disorder.

The capital was saved.

The kingdom wasn't.

A Pyrrhic victory. The forces of Order had been bled dry by the final battle and could not afford to drive the enemy out of Bengana. They s into the countryside like a plague, pillaging and burning everything settlements in their path and establishing their own fief in the once peaceful lands. Bengana it seemed has fallen in all but name to the brutality of terror of the horde of Chaos.

But all was not lost. A few cities weathered the war and remained impregnable. These fortresses were protected by more than stone, steel and the mundane magics. They were guarded day and night by their Lords, men and women of exception who could manipulate the Essence, the power of their very soul. By binding themselves to their land, it became an extension of their own being, and within it they could achieve a degree of power on par with the oldest legend. Those Lords and their fief, for in truth they were one and the same, were given the name of Bastion and they are the last hope of the Kingdom.

Our story begins, as our hero discovered and tamed the spark of Essence within his soul. And as we speak, he moves to acquire a fortress of his own.

But before that, let us take a look at our protagonist.

----

What is his Name? Is he a man or woman?

What are the circumstances of his birth?

[]The Star of Fate
Wit: 3
Charisma: 3
Physical might: 3
Arcane might: 3
This is not how it ends: Every turn, you may turn a failed roll into a success.

[]The number of Magic:
Charisma: 2
Physical might: 1
Arcane might: 6
Perk: Fount of power: -no restriction on arcane discipline you can master

[]The Commoner
12pts to freely attribute.
Heart of the people : Increased loyalty to you among your general populace. +1 personal action per turn.

[]The Dragon-blooded
Wit: 4
Charisma: 4
Physical might: 5
Arcane might: 5

A Dark Secret: According to the Church Dragons are abominations in the eye of the Lord, and must be destroyed with extreme prejudice.

[]The Highborn
Charisma: 4
Physical might: 3
Arcane might: 2
Names have Power: Increased starting resources. Neighboring Citadel will be eager to grant you assistance in the hope of getting closer to your family.

And before our story began, what path did he follow in life?

[]The veteran
+1 physical might
+Warfare Level 1
+Morale of soldiers

[]The Inquisitor
+1 Wits
+ Detect Evil lvl1
+ Smite Undead lvl1

[]The advisor
+1 Charisma
+ Administration lvl1
+diplomacy lvl1

[]The artificer
+1wits
+Architecture lvl1
+Alchemy lvl1

[]The Magister
+1 Arcane Might
+2 cp to spend on Arcane schools.

[]The wanderer
+1cp
+2 skill

JadeitePGSM.jpg

.​

It has been many an eon since you fell. Since everyone fell...

But here's the good news, you reincarnated. That's good, right? Even if it was done by the Great Enemy and was more for something to benefit her side.

Bad news, your boss got reincarnated as well... and her boss is still alive and basically said to her. "Hey listen, hey listen... I need energy, and the best energy is life energy. So get to it, minion."

Which is sadly where you come in.

You're currently kneeling in front of your boss with your peers and the generic monstrous minions who looked like scantily clad monster girls.

"Jadeite, I require a great deak of energy. Get to it."

Welp, looks like nothing has changed, shit flows downwards. At least you're not at the bottom of the pyramid. Nope, that goes to the monster girls you got working for you.

At least, from what you remember when you were human before your boss snagged you and returned your memories and magic, the Great Enemy didn't survive and there is no magic around... so it shouldn't be too hard for you to collect energy. The only problem is that there is only one cost-effective location to gather energy; the former capital of Earth... now currently located in Tokyo.

You stay kneeling while your co-workers are given their marching orders; something about hunting down a powerful mystical artifact, the reincarnation of your boss' love interest, and purchases of bon-bons.

What Do?
[X] Get one of your monster girls and have her do something. [Tanuki choice]
[X] You have a devious and cunning plan to gather energy. [Write In]
[X] Tanuki needs get back to writing Goblin Queen and doing existing quests.

[X] The Star of Fate
[X] The artificer

----------------------------------------

[X] Write-In
-- [X] Go to a prison and start sucking out power from the inmates with the right spells. The criminals are too tired to try anything and you get energy. Everyone wins.

PMMM quest?

You are sixteen years old, and this is not the first time you've risked your life fighting a floating piece of clothing. Sad, but true..

A long plantlike cable, as thick around as a traffic pole, lashes outwards toward you, and the spines on it shiver with laughter as you leap over it. Magical Girls, Puella Magi, are far more agile than a normal human, so you leap over it as soon as the object draws near enough.

Your skirt catches, tears at the end as a needle punctures the tough cloth as easily as you'd tear a hole in cotton candy, but none of the glistening metal spines scratch your skin.

The panel you land on changes colors from blue to red, and you hear a mad chatter from ahead.

"Double Dutch!" It exclaims with glee, but you ignore the nonsensical words and charge, leveling your weapon as you line up an attack on the heart of the witch. You leap again, high over the giant thorny rope, and-

A second one slaps into your back, knocking you sideways across the vast black expanse.

The animate gym shirt raises its sleeve, and the wrinkles in the shape of of a face crinkle into a smile as it says the next words, changes the game again.

"The Floor is Lava!"

The asphalt's colors shifts from black to that of glowing coals in an instant, but you're already back on your feet and running. You'd dropped your weapon, but you extend your hand and concentrate on your. . .

Wait a minute-

Maybe you shouldn't be doing this.

A pair of midgets in bright orange coveralls walk out onto the stage, carrying a table covered in notes between them, followed by a third midget wearing a hard hat and riding a motorized scooter.

"Here we go." He says, and dismounts his mechanical steed, stepping up to the table. He examines the notes for a few minutes, then pulls out a cell phone.

"Hey boss, got the call for you. You should definitely. . ."
[] write this
[] write this, in NSFW
[] trash the idea.

SECOND QUEST IDEA HERE. This would be a reboot of my original Magia Re: CYOAs (Madoka MAgica). Essentially it would be a different approach to it from the meta-perspective. You would be playing as a man/girl with the title of 'Au Courant' going against the dreaded Witch of Recursion (Think Umineko in terms of the Meta-verse game).

Basically Witches typically take 'world shards/kakera/what have you' and challenge another who would wish to give that 'shard' a happy ending. This is what you will have to go against.

You will be given an 'Envoy', someone you can converse with while they interact with the 'gameboard' and you watch the events unfold. Of course it's not going to be easy as more twists are thrown your way!

The story will change, but the heart will not.

Would you like to play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back