1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

IRC shenanigans

Discussion in 'General' started by Biigoh, Mar 26, 2013.

Tags:
  1. a2znut

a2znut Needs more handholding. [Forever DM]

qqbot Megaolix rolled 4d6: 22 = [1,1,1,1] + 18
    Megaolix WHAT
    a2znut Lol
    Garahs lmao
    Megaolix WHAT THE SHIT
    Megaolix AT LEAST IT'S STILL DEAD BUT COME ON
    Garahs a new meme has been born
    Megaolix Jesus
    Megaolix THAT IS TEH WORST CRIT
    Megaolix ultima, remember to IC yoru blows

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  2. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

Ahahahahahaha oh wow.

3. Winged One

Winged One Not the Simurgh

23:14:10 <+Loli_Aurora> Anon-sleepy: Lolis
    23:16:10 — +Anon-sleepy was called?

4. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

Stored for posterity!

5. Winged One

This post shall now lie dormant. Waiting. When the proper time comes, it will be released!

6. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

Hey! I was pinged! It was not the lolis!

7. Winged One

Suuuuuuure.

8. MizMahem

MizMahem Wholesomely Lewd

A confession!

1986ctcel and Winged One like this.
  9. cross_grave

A little?

1986ctcel and Winged One like this.
  10. MizMahem

MizMahem Wholesomely Lewd

Baby steps!

11. Winged One

Presented without context:

22:31:35 <•magic9mushroom> there have been plenty of quests derailed by the players refusing to rape things

12. TotalAbsolutism

TotalAbsolutism Magnificent Bastard Moderator

This evening, in IRC.

20:44 <•Mcpwnt> dont worry death is just a sleep you dont notice
    20:45 <•TotalAbsolutism> "Don't"
    20:45 <•Mcpwnt> do you think i dont know about contractions really ?
    20:46 <•Redon> donut
    20:46 <•UrsaTempest> donut does sound nice.
    20:46 <•Anon-sleepy> Auuuus
    20:47 <•TotalAbsolutism> "I", "don't"
    20:47 <•UrsaTempest> go sleep, Anon-sleepy
    20:47 <•Anon-sleepy> Yes...
    20:48 <•MonHunExposition> Only nine more hunter ranks until I can go fuck up an Archtempered Teostra
    20:48 <•Mcpwnt> i beleive its either a donut or donuts do
    20:48 <•Mcpwnt> i dont think donut does sound nice is complete
    20:49 → •Tavarokk (voiced) joined
    20:49 <•Mcpwnt> idk it just seems weird if you are going by aesthetic english
    20:50 <•Mcpwnt> unless donut is being used like a experiance
    20:50 <•Mcpwnt> but i didnt think it was a verb
    20:51 <•Redon> well, I tried to divert, but if that's the way you want to play it
    20:51 — •Redon walks off
    20:53 <•Mcpwnt> really people shouldnt be worried about death they should worry about dying and the fallout from there death
    20:54 ⇐ •Biigoh quit (~Bombadil@S01069050caa47a83.vc.shawcable.net) Read error: Connection reset by peer
    20:55 <•Mcpwnt> because the process can be unpleasant and the worry about fallout can worsen the process of dying
    20:55 → •Biigoh (opped) joined
    20:59 <•Redon> Mcpwnt, you are doing the exact opposite of helping
    20:59 <•Redon> please stop
    21:01 <•TotalAbsolutism> Geez, you go to do some dishes and this happens.
    21:01 <•Mcpwnt> dont worry dying is just like living only it hurt more and scares you
    21:02 <•Generic_Generica> Man, stop.
    21:02 <•Generic_Generica> Like seriously, just stop.
    21:02 <•TotalAbsolutism> "I", "believe", "it's", "I don't know", "experience", "didn't", "shouldn't".
    21:04 <•Mcpwnt> you forgot their
    21:05 <•TotalAbsolutism> So you can identify spelling errors post-hoc. Fascinating.
    21:05 <•Mcpwnt> it wasnt a spelling error
    21:05 <•Mcpwnt> it was a mis use of word
    21:05 <•Mcpwnt> it was spelled correctly however
    21:06 <•TotalAbsolutism> In that case, I'm forced to revise my statement and replace 'spelling' with 'grammar'.
    21:06 <•Generic_Generica> Why not both?
    21:07 <•TotalAbsolutism> Because he has yet to show an ability to identify spelling errors either before or after the fact.
    21:07 <•TotalAbsolutism> But apparently can identify incorrect grammar, which is interesting.
    21:07 <•Generic_Generica> Fair enough.
    21:07 <•Mcpwnt> i can do it generally i dont because if stop mid train of thought to correct things i lose my train of thought
    21:08 <•Generic_Generica> I wouldn't say it's interesting, more like
    21:08 <•Generic_Generica> idk
    21:08 <•TotalAbsolutism> Putting aside the fact that I can't see the downside there...
    21:08 <•Generic_Generica> what's the word I'm looking for here
    21:08 <•Generic_Generica> not hilarious, it's not actually funny.
    21:08 <•TotalAbsolutism> You could, as I have suggested in the past, install a basic program to do it for you.
    21:08 <•TotalAbsolutism> Sad?
    21:08 <•Generic_Generica> man i don't know, now I've also lost my train of thought.
    21:08 <•TotalAbsolutism> "It", ""wasn't" "misuse", "don't"
    21:09 <•Mcpwnt> i got cought up the the 2 or one s part then figured it would be less confusing if i spelled it seperately
    21:10 <•TotalAbsolutism> At this point it's gone long past laziness and into active contempt for the people you are talking to.
    21:10 <•Mcpwnt> what can i say you make contempt easy =-P
    21:11 <•TotalAbsolutism> Feeling's mutual. But if you have contempt for everyone in the chat, why then do you return so often?
    21:11 <•Mcpwnt> hatred makes me stronger
    21:11 <•TotalAbsolutism> "dumber"
    21:11 <•Generic_Generica> I mean, if you really don't want to be here...
    21:12 <•TotalAbsolutism> That was one of the harder spelling errors, I must admit.
    21:12 <•Mcpwnt> well you have to be strong if you are dumb else you just die
    21:13 <•Mcpwnt> intelligence is all about shifting effort into the cognitive
    21:13 <•MonHunExposition> Note to self: Check the time limit isn't fifteen minutes before going on an investigation
    21:14 MonHunExposition → •Lord_Exposition
    21:14 <•TotalAbsolutism> Actually, our modern society has done a real good job insulating idiots from the normally lethal repercussions of being dumb.
    21:14 <•Lord_Exposition> One does not simply solo Teostra in fifteen minutes without preparation
    21:15 <•Mcpwnt> the big problem with that is what you call dumb and the dumbness that society are different
    21:15 <•Mcpwnt> err society nurtures*
    21:16 <•TotalAbsolutism> Huh. Actual self correction. Will wonders never cease.
    21:16 <•Mcpwnt> i forgot a word that made the statement make less sense
    21:16 <•Mcpwnt> so i corrected
    21:16 <•Mcpwnt> i dont correct mearly aesthetic wrongness
    21:17 <•Mcpwnt> unless you thing the ' in dont somehow adds some type of unarticulated meaning
    21:17 <•Generic_Generica> So are you doing this deliberately?
    21:18 <•TotalAbsolutism> He has said that in the past, yes.
    21:18 <•Mcpwnt> i just dont expend extra effort to correct
    21:18 <•Generic_Generica> But you actually know like, how to type contractions properly, right?
    21:18 <•Mcpwnt> the errors are however genuinely come by and not crafted explictily
    21:19 — •Redon is far too sober to make any sense out of that sentence
    21:19 — •Generic_Generica isn't nearly drunk enough to be on IRC right now
    21:19 <•Generic_Generica> I've also written like, 3k words of magical girls in space, but yeah not drunk enough.
    21:20 <•TotalAbsolutism> Oh, I am looking forward to that.
    21:20 <•Redon> ... are you throwing magical girls out of airlocks now?
    21:20 <•MizMahem> Generic_Generica: are the magical girls fighting for Core or Arm though?
    21:20 <•Generic_Generica> I'll send you a PM on QQ TA
    21:20 <•TotalAbsolutism> Basically he's saying he's too lazy to try and correct his mistakes before sending the message.
    21:20 <•TotalAbsolutism> Yay
    21:20 <•Mcpwnt> ive said this multiple times
    21:20 <•TotalAbsolutism> I will offer my genuine opinion alongside my praise.
    21:21 <•Mcpwnt> im not sure why you cant remember me saying it
    21:21 <•Mcpwnt> must be something like my writing errors
    21:21 <•TotalAbsolutism> Some things are so stupid they leave your brain as quickly as possible, and are this a shock every time you hear them.
    21:21 <•TotalAbsolutism> Thus a shock, that is.
    21:22 <•DNcro> children. why must you misbehave.
    21:22 <•TotalAbsolutism> It's a bit like how your liver purges alcohol from your body. Except with brains and stupid.
    21:22 <•Redon> meanwhile, I'm just lazy
    21:22 <•Mcpwnt> i wonder why you care so much it seems weird for a triantiant form of communiction to require archival level of spelling and grammar
    21:23 <•Generic_Generica> Mostly because the rest of us have to suffer through your spelling and grammar if we want to engage with you properly.
    21:23 <•Mcpwnt> transient
    21:23 <•Generic_Generica> I mean if you wanted to engender a feeling of contempt, you're really doing a good job of that.
    21:23 <•Redon> Mcpwnt is like a less fun Snake.
    21:23 <•Generic_Generica> Yep.
    21:23 <•TotalAbsolutism> Mostly frustration from your inability to clearly articulate yourself making it is difficult to argue against your points.
    21:23 <•Generic_Generica> I mean, again, if you really don't want to be here, door's always open.
    21:24 <•Mcpwnt> no you use my grammar errors to justify your lack of understanding
    21:24 <•TotalAbsolutism> Since we need to interpret your poor writing and your poor thoughts processes simultaneously, and this usually results in you whining about how we don't understand you.
    21:24 <•TotalAbsolutism> Case in point.
    21:24 <•Generic_Generica> tbh grammar's the least of my problems with you
    21:24 <•Mcpwnt> its been the fallback forever single arguement you have had with me
    21:24 <•Generic_Generica> it's when you say shit like
    21:25 <•Mcpwnt> the grammar is not the reason for the lack of understanding its the excuse you give to justify not understanding to yourself
    21:25 <•Generic_Generica> god I actually have to trawl through like an hour of logs to find this
    21:25 <•TotalAbsolutism> Because every argument I have ever had with you has devolved into you spouting gibberish, yes.
    21:25 <•Generic_Generica> fucking kill me now
    21:25 <•Redon> I'm actually more then a little pissed off about that whole death tangent.
    21:25 <•TotalAbsolutism> Meh, just leave it, GG
    21:25 <•TotalAbsolutism> He is just not worth it.
    21:26 <•Mcpwnt> because i actally explore ideas to there logical limt and that always ends up in giberish beacuse the origin of all arguments is giberish
    21:26 <•Generic_Generica> What was it, it was the whole contempt thing
    21:26 <•Generic_Generica> that's a bullshit argument
    21:26 <•Mcpwnt> no it isnt
    21:26 <•Generic_Generica> your argument's gibberish, so it's gibberish
    21:26 <•Generic_Generica> yes it is
    21:26 <•Generic_Generica> because it's gibberish
    21:26 <•Generic_Generica> there we go
    21:26 <•Generic_Generica> I win.
    21:26 <•Mcpwnt> yes it is
    21:26 <•Mcpwnt> why is reason reason
    21:26 <•Mishie> "I choose to be illiterate so that makes it okay!"
    21:26 <•Mcpwnt> because i say it is
    21:26 <•TotalAbsolutism> Yeah, you stay things like that like they win debates. But they don't. Rendering your opponent speechless does not constitute a win.
    21:27 <•Generic_Generica> Like.
    21:27 <•Generic_Generica> This is exactly why I don't actually like engaging with you.
    21:27 — •MizMahem ponders.
    21:27 <•TotalAbsolutism> You are the reason the Chewbacca Defense is a trope.
    21:27 <•Generic_Generica> This right here.
    21:27 <•Generic_Generica> It's not because of your grammar or spelling or whatever, don't fucking try to hide behind that idiotic defense.
    21:27 <•MizMahem> If Torjborn dislikes Omnics, I wonder if that extends to AI's like Athena or not.
    21:27 <•Mcpwnt> yes i get you dont like how it reveals the unimportants and shallowness of our understanding of everything
    21:27 <•MizMahem> eh, he probably had a hand in building her so, maybe not.
    21:27 <•Generic_Generica> It's because I'd legitimately derive more enjoyment from smacking my head against a steel bulkhead
    21:28 <•Generic_Generica> and literally braining myself
    21:28 <•Generic_Generica> than, you know, actually talking about shit.
    21:28 <•Mishie> Mcpwnt: literally all it does is make people dislike interacting with you
    21:28 <•Generic_Generica> anyways
    21:28 <•Mishie> So y'know
    21:28 <•Mishie> Congrats?
    21:28 <•Mcpwnt> i get that people need to think that they know stuff so they can justfiy doing things to themselves
    21:28 <•TotalAbsolutism> Yanno, you could kick him and nothing of value would be lost. Just saying.
    21:29 <•Generic_Generica> See I've actually been tempted to
    21:29 <•TotalAbsolutism> Isn't the rule here actually, "Don't annoy the mods"?
    21:29 <•TotalAbsolutism> Or did that change?
    21:29 <•Mishie> You're basically shitting yourself and proudly explaining how you've proven that you're better than social interactions because nobody likes talking to you.
    21:29 <•Mishie> Like
    21:29 <•Generic_Generica> but I've always been hesitant to actually do it
    21:29 <•Mishie> Literally shitting yourself and walking around in public
    21:29 <•TotalAbsolutism> You're just too nice, GG
    21:29 <•TotalAbsolutism> It is a quality I like in you, admittedly.
    21:29 <•Mcpwnt> i was litteary not the one that engaged this topic
    21:29 <•Mishie> Think about it this way GG, you're just playing into their oppression fantasy, so if anything they'll love it
    21:30 <•Mcpwnt> you engaged all this by mocking my spelling
    21:30 <•Generic_Generica> ugh it's a catch-22 over here
    21:30 <•Mishie> Mcpwnt: but every single time a mod says "Hey, put more effort into shit" you ignore it
    21:30 <•Generic_Generica> also either way ultimately it's really not worth it.
    21:30 <•Mishie> You've been given countless warnings
    21:30 <•Mishie> And then just shit your pants every time
    21:30 <•Mcpwnt> then make a rule that the chat needs to uphold a certain level of grammar and enfoce it universally
    21:30 <•Generic_Generica> I mean.
    21:30 <•TotalAbsolutism> Oh, can we? Please?
    21:30 <•Mishie> I'm 100% okay with that
    21:30 <•Generic_Generica> I'm in favor of making that a rule.
    21:30 <•Mishie> Great suggestion
    21:30 <•Mishie> Holy shit
    21:31 <•Mishie> Yes
    21:31 <•Generic_Generica> Biigoh?
    21:31 <•Mishie> Do it
    21:31 <•TotalAbsolutism> I mean, maybe leniency for someone like Ursa who is literally second language English.
    21:31 <•Redon> I'd prefer to just get rid of problem children
    21:31 <•Mcpwnt> and hold everone to exactly the same standard of deviation from the rule
    21:31 <•guile12> Oh no, how did I not know https://www.oglaf.com/ungulation/
    21:31 <•UrsaTempest> Thanks!
    21:31 <•Mishie> I'm 1000% in favor of the IRC channel for what is in theory supposed to be for a writing forum, to uphold standards of literacy
    21:31 <•TotalAbsolutism> ... I feel like a hangman watching my prisoner tie his own noose.
    21:31 <•Mishie> Mcpwnt: yes
    21:31 <•Generic_Generica> the thing is we're all fucking problem children in these parts so.
    21:31 <•Mishie> Well
    21:31 <•Mcpwnt> explictly define the standard of litteracy
    21:31 <•Mishie> That's mainly Anon that wants to fuck problem children
    21:32 <•Mcpwnt> not just i feel like this is good
    21:32 — •Generic_Generica rolls their eyes
    21:32 <•Mcpwnt> or i like this person and he doesnt upset me so ill let it slide
    21:32 <•Mishie> oh no
    21:32 <•Mishie> I'm totally fine with high standards
    21:32 <•Mcpwnt> not just high standards
    21:32 <•Mcpwnt> universal high standards
    21:32 <•Mishie> Yupe
    21:33 <•TotalAbsolutism> The problem is literally asking us to solve it.
    21:33 <•Mishie> Because here's the thing right, most of the people here? If they did make a small typo by mistake, they'd just follow it up wit a quick correction.
    21:33 <•Mcpwnt> infact let make a bot with a grammer and spell check
    21:33 <•TotalAbsolutism> I'm so happy.
    21:33 <•Mcpwnt> that auto kicks ppl
    21:33 <•Redon> are we seriously letting the guy who's purposely stirring up shit dictate how we do things?
    21:33 <•Mcpwnt> so there can be no corruption from interpritation
    21:33 <•Mishie> Well
    21:33 <•Generic_Generica> I mean alternatively.
    21:33 <•TotalAbsolutism> I mean, not to his insane troll logic degree.
    21:33 <•Generic_Generica> We just kick him.
    21:33 <•Generic_Generica> :V
    21:33 <•Mishie> It's the guy that's shitting up chat going "We should kick people that shit up chat"
    21:33 <•Mishie> Great plan GG
    21:33 <•Redon> I like that plan
    21:33 <•Generic_Generica> I'm pretty sure he's implied he doesn't want to be here so.
    21:33 <•Mishie> Okay so
    21:33 <•Generic_Generica> Door's open.
    21:33 <•Mishie> Here's the main question
    21:34 <•Mishie> "Why should Mcpwnt not be kick/banned?"
    21:34 <•Mishie> does anyone have a reason against at all?
    21:34 <•Generic_Generica> There have been times when he's made cognizant points.
    21:34 <•Mcpwnt> it would lower the bar which people are kicked at
    21:34 → •Nekraa (opped) joined
    21:34 <•Redon> I can stand SNAKE
    21:34 <•Nekraa> hello
    21:34 <•Mishie> Yeah but Snake is funny Redon
    21:35 <•Generic_Generica> I'm not going to say that he makes them all the time, but they do happen.
    21:35 <•Redon> I have never once liked anything you've put
    21:35 <•Mishie> You can laugh at his fuckups
    21:35 <•Generic_Generica> Being fair, Snake's hilariousness is-
    21:35 <•Generic_Generica> Yeah, basically.
    21:36 <•Redon> eh, I'll take the hit for this one I guess.
    21:36 <•Nekraa> a discussion re:snake/eater?
    21:36 •Redon banned *!*@208.89.36.92 (+b)
    21:36 <•Generic_Generica> Only tangentially.
    21:36 — •Nekraa nods
    21:36 <•Generic_Generica> Wait did you straight-up IP ban him?
    21:36 ← •Mcpwnt (~Bob@208.89.36.92) was kicked by •Redon: Because I'm not going to let a troublemaker dictate how things are done.
    21:36 <•TotalAbsolutism> ...
    21:36 <•Generic_Generica> That's
    21:37 <•TotalAbsolutism> I'm so happy.
    21:37 <•Mishie> I respect not negotiating with with grammar terrorists
    21:37 <•Generic_Generica> I feel less bad about that than I really should be feeling.
    21:37 <•Mishie> You bring those apostroph's home o7
    21:38 <•TotalAbsolutism> Redon, you legend.
    21:38 <•TotalAbsolutism> Can someone irc shit this please. That was glorious.
    21:39 <•TotalAbsolutism> All but sticking a flag in his butt saying "Ban me" and waving it around in circles.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    MissileTeatime and 1986ctcel like this.
  13. BrokenAscendent

BrokenAscendent Filthy Heretic Moderator

Did i miss something fun last night?

1986ctcel and TotalAbsolutism like this.
  14. TotalAbsolutism

TotalAbsolutism Magnificent Bastard Moderator

Basically, we got to witness someone weaving their very own noose and then offering it to the hangman while saying, "Please, use this one."

15. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

Well those magical girls better be fighting for ARM since only losers fight for the CORE tincans and their robololis right Anon̦̦? :p

16. Generic_Generica

Generic_Generica Verified kōhai

I didn’t respond to MizMahem because I had no idea what he was talking about. You’re referencing something butI have no idea what you’re talking about.

17. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

Total Annihilation aka TA (not to be confused with TotalAbsolutism the other TA even if both ping him :p)

The game that directly inspired Supreme Commander and Planetary Annihilation and indirectly the horde of commander fics.

Featuring a war between the last remnants of the heroic ARM Rebellion (humans who use clone troopers and pilots) and the Evil CORE Empire (Robots) in a 4000-year war for the galaxy.

18. cross_grave

Fixed that for you.

19. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

Nope CORE are mostly AIs (the original CORE that created the uploading process) with a smattering of uploaded humans (from what I found regarding the actual backstory, apparently only a small amount of humans actually accepted)

20. cross_grave

Well, fair enough.

They're still better.

21. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

I mean their response to the majority of humanity saying "Eh I'd rather not" was "Upload or die bitch" (and then there's the fucked up shit that is "The Core Contingency")

Also PeeWee's >>>>>>>>>>>>A.K.'s :p

22. cross_grave

Eh, seemed logical enough. If you can't win, burn everything.

Also, fuck you. Krogoth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything ARM has.

23. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

I'm sorry but ARM Spiders, long range bombardment and capturing via construction units/Commander>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Krogoth

:p

24. cross_grave

Support units, bombing runs, support units. Or just more Krogoth.

Hell, I'm pretty sure the second one might be tanked.

25. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

Dont believe in the fake propaganda of the barbaric ARM terrorists and zealots! We were the ones that did not obliterate the ARM homeworlds with our galactic artillery because it would be an act against sapience (and bad PR with our civilian population)!

da3monh0st3d likes this.
  26. DeathShade

DeathShade Dol Amroth Comes

I get why this conversation is happening, but why is it happening here?

ultima333 likes this.
  27. cross_grave

Agreed.

Also, that idiot was... Fucking special, really. Nothing of value was lost in the end.

28. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

(7:33:06 PM) ***Biigoh puts anon-at-school into the bad loli abuser box!
    (7:33:10 PM) ***ZipLopz offers tanuki a pack of baby carrots.
    (7:33:23 PM) ***Biigoh noms on the tiny carrots

(7:36:33 PM) Anon-at-school: I dont abuse lolis!

(7:37:10 PM) ***tablet-ctcel points to Stheno in the dungeon
    (7:37:53 PM) Anon-at-school: Details?
    (7:38:11 PM) ***Biigoh barks!
    (7:38:21 PM) Biigoh: Anon-at-school abuse Stheno!
    (7:38:27 PM) Biigoh: Call her mean names!
    (7:38:42 PM) Anon-at-school: 1) she is loving it by now. Look at the hearts in their eyes! 2) stheno and euryale arent lolis! They arr petite BABAAS!
    (7:38:57 PM) Biigoh: Even hold her above the Da Vinci Workshop "mana prism converter"!
    (7:39:39 PM) Anon-at-school: That is only the extra copies :>
    (7:40:18 PM) Biigoh: And you call yourself a loli lover!
    (7:40:28 PM) Biigoh: Shame!
    (7:40:39 PM) ***Biigoh wags tail and rings the bell of shame!
    (7:44:13 PM) ***Anon-at-school bites Biigoh tail!
    (7:45:48 PM) Biigoh: Anon-at-school knows this is truth!
    (7:46:04 PM) ***Biigoh puts the CONE OF SHAME around anon-at-school neck!
    (7:46:28 PM) Anon-at-school: Noh!
    (7:46:35 PM) Anon-at-school: No shame!
    (7:47:19 PM) Anon-at-school: Wat is she good 4?! Absolutely nothing!
    (7:49:28 PM) ***Biigoh suppresses Anon-at-school despite words of ohjections! "Stheno is a loli. One must love all lolis equally!"
    (7:51:12 PM) Biigoh: "Be they drunk oni loli, or murder loli, or goddess loli, or elder god loli!"
    (7:51:53 PM) Aurora_iz_kosmos: :3
    (7:54:16 PM) Biigoh: "If you can not even remember this simple truth in your heart, then you have forgotten the face of the loli imouto in your heart!"
    (7:54:33 PM) Biigoh: "Anon-at-school! Repent your loli hating ways!"
    (7:57:21 PM) Anon-at-school: Noh! A loli is not Stheno! A loli is not Euryale!
    (7:57:46 PM) Anon-at-school: And even if they were... that is not the point!
    (7:58:01 PM) Anon-at-school: ZipLopz: why must I bear such a burden!
    (7:58:09 PM) Anon-at-school: https://usercontent.irccloud-cdn.com/file/EPpuJfl6/imagen.png
    (7:58:11 PM) ZipLopz: What burden?
    (7:58:11 PM) Biigoh: Truly, Anon-at-school is wicked beyond words!
    (7:58:19 PM) Anon-at-school: That one!
    (7:58:24 PM) ZipLopz: Oh, that one.
    (7:58:28 PM) ZipLopz: Three words.
    (7:58:33 PM) ZipLopz: BECAUSE YOU ROLLED.
    (7:58:44 PM) Anon-at-school: Auuuuu

29. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

Auuuu!

30. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Anon knows its sins and won't repent!