• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kill Six Billion Demons

I hope that was a timeskip, because knowing only one noodle recipe is just sad for even a street vendor stall, you know?

Anyway, I'm not sure that explanation tracks if this was the same swing that split Mana.

Allison was certain in stating to be incapable of choosing before being cut, and Mana was the top of his own mountain, having doubted not once and being very capable of choosing how he lives. Oh look, a Key of the Kings in one's head, wonder if that has anything to do with that fate thing?

Regardless, the idea of those who won't choose between being a violent, oppressing tyrant and their peasant subject dying as moments pass is neat - no, atomic, even self-encapsulted, I suppose. The statues lacked the ability to choose, and tender, feeble peasant destroyed the kings and toppled the gods.

Personally, though, I liked the statues more than the idea. The gods are gone, their statues are gone, and the great wheel grinds at us all with no backsies.

Was that an Elden Ring reference? The gate?
I can see the argument that some inspiration was taken from it.

images

I love how she just casually strolls through an entire squad trying to stop her like they're a light breeze, rather than seven large armed men in armor.

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wheel-smashing-lord-2-33-to-2-34/

Alt text: Closed Doors

"It is said that the Diktate Au Vam had a pillar four hundred handspans high set in the main marketplace of the Yellow City, and guarded by a man day and night. Upon the top of the pillar was a great stele upon which was engraved his name. Below were engraved the names of some four thousand lords, each of them of great standing, with large households and many servants. Upon Au Vam's death, it was said the stele would be shattered, and the first name on the pillar crowned as the new king, and so on and so forth. But when the pillar was ground into the dirt, or the bearers of its names no longer alive, then there were no more men worthy in the city, and it would die a true and final death."
– Ogdo, Tellar Historian

How strong is an Ebon Devil compared to most? And how strong is a Prime Angel compared to most?

That below-comic discussion on Solomon's key makes me think of a funny shitpost in-universe, given Allison's status as isekai:

"The demiurges scramble and fight over keys to unlock the worlds, only thinking of kinda-phallic swords. Meanwhile, LockPickingLawyer, who can pick any lock under a minute and has over four million followers, needs no keys or violence to go anywhere."

"What, really?"

"No."

Anyway, preem optio is right when he says the factotum takes the requests maybe too seriously. The white flame is burning.

I really hope this is going the direction I think it might be going.

Also, Alison is a good friend. Somehow I doubt White Chain will feel the same way I do in a little while, though.

Wheel Smashing Lord 2-40 said:
I. ENTRANCE PAY IS FORBIDDEN
II. PAY FOR LINENS LIMITED TO HUNDREDTHWEIGHT CURRENCIES ONLY
III. NO BLOOD
IV. NO SPITTING, SECRETION, OR URINATION
VI. NO WASHING LAUNDRY
VII. NO BLOOD ALCHEMY
VIII. LIMIT TIME TO TWO BELLS ONLY
IX. NO SHEDDING OF SKIN
X. EXPIRED PERSONS (see code 13) STRICTLY FORBIDDEN FROM BATHING
– Stele 14 (Public Bathing rules), Concordance of the Demiurges

I love how random some of this stuff is.

Edit: the quotes, I mean, rather than the specific rules.

The last four words are the most unexpected. Imagine Mottom, Jagganoth and Gog-Agog coming to this agreement.

Anyway, "Oh! That my brothers would witness this!" two pages ago. Maybe a teeny bit, for the not-factotum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back