• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kill Six Billion Demons

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wheel-smashing-lord-2-43-to-2-44/

"[…]descended there an angel with a silver sword. An the angel said 'Come and see,' and I saw. There upon the great hill of rot, the great and terrible beasts of the earth had gathered, and a hundred thousand times a thousand strong men, girded for war, with chariot and horse and war shade. The ground had cracked and the bowels of the land had split and all manner of ancient things from the cold and old world had crawled from the ash and were making havoc upon the land. There was a sound so terrible it could not be withstood except by those who had, through manner of hardship or war, been exposed to the noise of innumerable dying animals."
– Vision of Extemporary Monk Lumuu (circa SC 245)

I kind of pity both of them. Salami is just fucking done with everything. Whereas White chain has had the burden of being a ruler forced upon her when she has no desire or training for the role. Neither of them wishes to deal with the headache, heartache, and sheer bullshit of bearing 1/7 the name of god.

I, in my sardonic mind, with a wry thought: "Weren't there literally scores of bandit corpses staked on trees on the path to lake, Mr. "I am no longer able to fight"?"

Anyway, unless it is a flying fish it doesn't feel particularly threatening, even if Solomon ought to be well-informed*. We saw the heightsaltitude White Chain could reach in her fight with Allison, and that was with stone body and yet lesser flame.

If the narwhal-like being leaps out of water....

...I shall name them "Manydinner"

* Wait, if he's right? Recruit the fish! Quest was to recruit demiurge to fight the Jagganoth, but what if you recruited whole army of those fish, each more powerful than the demiurge you came to recruit, and then taught them all Ki Rata?

Last edited:
Being able to deal with bandits is a very different thing from going another round with the Chakravartin King of the World.
He doesn't know that yet, I suspect ( "Is there some aim to this pointless display?" )

He might not be able to win against Angel, but that's not the same as not fighting. Rather, he's unwilling to fight her, and this serves as a fine excuse. Throughout this whole scene, he has pretended for pacifism. And that is an obvious lie.

(As for his actual chances ...he's way, way slower than before. And crippled. Still, as White Chains blows do not even bruise his skin I suspect the odds might not be 0%, especially with environmental dangers, like the ice and fish, to help. Then again, she might be pulling her kicks, even with not knowing about his weakening.)

He doesn't know that yet, I suspect ( "Is there some aim to this pointless display?" )

He might not be able to win against Angel, but that's not the same as not fighting. Rather, he's unwilling to fight her, and this serves as a fine excuse. Throughout this whole scene, he has pretended for pacifism. And that is an obvious lie.

(As for his actual chances ...he's way, way slower than before. And crippled. Still, as White Chains blows do not even bruise his skin I suspect the odds might not be 0%, especially with environmental dangers, like the ice and fish, to help. Then again, she might be pulling her kicks, even with not knowing about his weakening.)
Judging from the rather nasty cough that he's sporting, he likely can't do the proper breathing for ki Rata, so while still exceedingly dangerous in a general sense, probably doesn't have the oomph he once did.

Dude lost 500 years off his lifespan, crippled his arm and lost his ability to perform ki rata all by his own admission a couple pages back. I'm willing to take Salami Dave at his word on this, especially since he's so low key pissed that after all that his seal on the Jaggahog will only last for ten more days.

It's not pacifism, he's just done. He lost everything and it wasn't enough so he just wants to die in obscurity. None of this matters to him now, that's why it's a pointless display. White Chain beating him up wouldn't have changed his mind or made her feel better.

WSL60-61-scaled.jpg

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wheel-smashing-lord-3-60-to-3-61-temple-of-ys-het/
https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wheel-smashing-lord-3-62-to-3-63/

It is a great bit & I enjoyed it, but it occurs to me that the time Gog Agog did this was in under 5 minutes*, including talking. Meanwhile, Abbandon took multiple days to draw it.

Anyway, Allison is less agog at young worm breakdancing than Gog at her self-makeover. How far she has come (fallen)? How much is on White Chain's tutoring?

On the other hand, at least the orbmaker would agree with wormmaker, now, so that's something. Cold comfort at the end of the world.

Well, for someone else; Gog Agog might just be fine. Nobody has demonstrated capability to remove or truly stop the worm; at most the loopy giant can stop her in front of him. For all that he laid ruin to Rayuba, it seems like the Worm can repopulate the 777777 worlds faster than he can kill them, even if the Chakravartin believes in his victory.

Oh and I suppose All-YISUN, Wielder of Names, Heir to the Throne, Coffemaker, Bartender, Irreverent Alcoholic and problem child who has not called her parents for years despite possessing the key of go fucking anywhere, is there too. (Well, in fairness, she could not call them most of that time. But time still passed, and she still didn't call.)

* (plus days to setup the caravan, floats, theatre, decades for the formerly wormed girl to grow...but she's had Gog-Agog to do those for her)

Gog Agog.... well... that's an interesting take from her.

Oldest and most cunning...

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wheel-smashing-lord-3-68-to-3-69/

image.png
So I did some research (google) and quick maths.
The average width of a shoreline is ~35 meters. She stated "Many Miles" of beach, so I'm going to say 10 and probably end up lowballing it. One mile is 1609m, so one mile of beach that is 35m wide is 56326 square meters of beach. With an average depth of 3m and an average grain size of 0.3mm, factoring in things other than sand in th beach such as dirt, animals, objects, and air being around 23%, one square meter with a depth of 3 meters will have around 163 BILLION grains.
Multiplying that by our total area is 9.18×10^15. Over ten miles, it becomes 9.18×10^16.
Also known as 90 Quadrillion grains of sand. If that's at a rate of one every hundred years, you get
9 Quintillion years.
9 goging Quintillion years.
It's a wonder that Gog Agog gogs at all.

Mel

I wanna breed the crazy super granny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back