• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kill Six Billion Demons

Is it wrong to find non-clown GOG seriously hot?

(If it is, I don't care to be right.)

(All I'm saying is, if GOG guarantees me a body like that, Imma join immediately.)
I'll be honest I liked her when she was a clown as well. More so when she had the multiple bodies the playoff of. Perfect harem girl since she's all the waifus in one.

I suspected it was so from the last page... but that reveal... delicious.

image.png

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wheel-smashing-lord-3-70-to-3-71/

1,2,3,4,5. 5 updates since then!

And, well.

The parting words of diamond hard man making hard decisions in 87 weakly sampled it, but 3-92 in particular just makes me go "why" in monotone. In a Doylist way.

Yeah, the title text calls it out as well, I know, I know. But still, can't think why you'd want to kill Gog-Agog immediately preceding becoming Gog-Agog. Either the latter kills you, or the latter puts you in a community that is going to be cavalier with your existence at best.

Thus, being taken out of story this way reduces my enjoyment of the reveals.

(At least with bearded one you can at least see some kind of emotional justification, 'I killed my master, and so I must be killed in turn'.)

But Gog-Agog's worm...was initially painted as a drug-themed escape. A way to escape being yourself. The Gogs we see are agog circus, and not in the role of whoemever they were before, without any known exception.

As epic, thrilling, fascinating as Gog-Agog's tale of "I went back and won" was....

Maybe she lied, in a small and quiet way.

After all, wouldn't that be edgy? And this is DC150 performance to convert the bearer of the key into your fanatical follower, too!

....Eh, I doubt that'd happen due plot shields.

Still, Nukoku is still kind of interesting. Beyond the metaphysical species nature, it's how the duo go back and forth in treating her as Cio and not. The question of identity.

Nukoku is not Cio is not Yabalchoath.

But, if you buy into the premise offered by Gog for a moment, as she does.

What would happen, then?

How would the "happy ending" happen?

Neither Nukoko nor Yabalchoath got along with Allison. Sure, some of that is the latter's fault, but if Yabal is different person then Nukoku is, too.

If clock resets, (eka-)Yabalchoath becomes Nukoku, then no dice, for even if they wait they won't have the relationship Cio shared with Allison. If she only awakens when Nukoku comes into being, then the point of divergence is too far too. And, bad scenario, you might have Eka-Yabal with memories of where exactly to go to get the key, and she'd then ignore lesser price of Mammon when greater price will deliver herself to be taken.

(I'm also low-key wondering what she's been living off of, with that mask that makes eating impossible. Because devils can drink and cook, for sure.)

Last edited:
I'm mostly disappointed that Cio's story is getting all of this development with Gog Agog, rather than Incubus. Still not sure I like the whole "bringing together the demiurges" idea, even if the concept has merit.

I'm mostly disappointed that Cio's story is getting all of this development with Gog Agog, rather than Incubus. Still not sure I like the whole "bringing together the demiurges" idea, even if the concept has merit.

Personally, I don't think there'd be much value for Cio popping up with Incubus.

Yes, he killed her, but neither of them particularly care about the other? Cio saw a demiurge being threatening to Allison and stabbed him. Incubus got stabbed and blenderized her for it. That's the beginning and end of their relationship. Cio wasn't special to Incubus and she's not really focused on revenge.

Meanwhile, Gog-Agog has something Cio wants. The ability to go back to that quiet little house that Cio, Allison, White Chain, and all of them shared during the timeskip.

I do wonder if the quiet little house is something anyone can go back to. Allison is now Kill Six Billion Demon's, who does six impossible things before breakfast and others are doing their own awesome things( paperwork in WC's case) . So a quiet life doesn't seem to be on the horizen.

Actually worth a reread with the insight into how deeply the protag grasps...no, remembers her memories of each long-gone era. Even assimilating her own wisdom, perchance. Worth a reread of past few pages.

Yeah, Jagganoth. But hey, nostalgia trap. Love trap (Hey, reference). Mother's love for their child.

Would you still love me if I was worm?

Would you still hate me if I was wrong on the internet?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back