• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kill Six Billion Demons

Wheel Smashing Lord 3-100

Curtain Call

I hope you have all enjoyed these glimpses at 'serious' mode gog-agog.

No Zoss flashback, no feasting on the ruins of the first generation's glorious marvels. I predict the next few pages will focus on this duo, before we return to the Vault of Yre.

Last edited:
What do you guys think of The Seven Demiurges? I heard that Solomon David killed off his daughters? Like the ones born after he became Paternum using Ki Rata.

Super martial arts breathing technique turned his sperm and have them become men

Which I found to be bullshit. Is this true?

What do you guys think of The Seven Demiurges? I heard that Solomon David killed off his daughters? Like the ones born after he became Paternum using Ki Rata.

Super martial arts breathing technique turned his sperm and have them become men

Which I found to be bullshit. Is this true?

His thing is he's traumatized by the loss of his wife and daughters, hence he's been using martial arts breathing techniques so he only has sons.
(because he's afraid of hypothetical future daughters dying again).

So, he killed them or have them change to men?
No, the ones he had previously have already died. He used a technique to prevent himself from having any more daughters and sired only sons instead. No killing or changing involved, they were just never conceived in the first place.

No, the ones he had previously have already died. He used a technique to prevent himself from having any more daughters and sired only sons instead. No killing or changing involved, they were just never conceived in the first place.
Aah, someone on discord claims he turned them into women. Honestly, I found that full of shit

In other news, anyone who played Black Myth Wukong, do you guys see potential in making K6BD crossover with the game?

Or highschool DxD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back