• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

League of Legends General Thread

Zoe a qt.

I didn't know QQ had a LoL thread. Add me to the list!

Lazurman (NA) - TheRealLazurman

Because some asshole stole Lazurman. When I find him, I will drop everything I am doing to bully him right out of the game.

I main Garen because spin2win regen tank is fun. Top guy in general, with Nasus, Darius, Fiora, and Jax being my fallbacks.

If I'm not top, I supp as Braum or Sona. Then I curse my shitty hyper aggressive ADC for getting too hungry, feeding the enemy, then proceeding to suck A L L of the dick.

Absolute trash mid, and a worse bot. Top, supp, and JG the only roles I will willingly join.

*watches the first ten seconds*

... I think Zoe doesn't like Lux, can't put my finger on why. Just a feeling I get.

Interesting... she seems like a bit of a high risk-high reward champion. Not really sure if I'd play her too often.

Love the voice, though. Some of those lines are pretty cool.

"The skin grows restless... it needs to feed."

Patch 8.11 preview

Well, this looks like quite some changes.

Infinite Edge no longer boost crit damage (poor Ashe :<)

Stormrazor's first passive is basically Ashe's former passive ability.

Patch 8.11 preview

Well, this looks like quite some changes.

Infinite Edge no longer boost crit damage (poor Ashe :<)

Stormrazor's first passive is basically Ashe's former passive ability.

Nay she's still good... remember her passive treats all of her attacks after the first one as Crits... therefore Infinity edge now basically converts a chunk of ALL her attacks to True Damage.

This is going to be pretty ridiculous for her.

Stormrazor
"Hit hard, then hit fast."

(B.F. Sword + Pickaxe + Dagger)
+Attack Damage
+Attack Speed
UNIQUE Passive: If you haven't attacked recently, your next basic attack will critically strike.
UNIQUE Passive: When you critically strike, gain a short burst of attack speed and movement speed.
Oh look it's ghetto sword of the Divine. That item never had any issues come about at all...

Akali champion trailer:

... her stealth works against towers too?

Last edited:

K/DA skins are out and they are sexy!

Note the damn orbs are not worth unless you are just in it for tokens.

stupid taunting prestige skin....

Season's end~

QOSg96E.jpg

/me cries

Her interactions got released and they've got me like 90% sure she's the big gay. I approve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back