• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Lilith Game [Crossover/CCG Quest]

So, the winning plan is basically to just ignore the nervous schoolgirl who's forced to follow us and yet feel smug about saving her and being a dick to the person who tried to save her, recognized she was out of her depth and at least managed to get herself out and probably currently feeling horrible about it?

Vindictus said:
And what, despite that it's pretty fucking stupid to be like that? No desire to know how they managed to reach the party as they are? No desire to know if they know something that would be interesting to us? No, just be a dick and burn that bridge for no reason?

Not horribly interested in the girls, TBH.

We said we'd save them from the Fae, and so we did.

No reason to be a dick even if we don't plan to hang with them anyway. Seriously, that's just pointless.

Another reason: You want to act like a dick in front of Mami?

[X] Reassure the girl. You still have somehting to do here, so ask her to hold on a bit longer.
-[X] In fact, can she hold on to the string of bottles for now?
[X] Ask Mami if she's good at marbles.
[X] Once that's done, turn back to Glitterpuff. Ask him what Clearleaf would find valuable or useful to trade for the girl or risk her in a game, if Mami is good at the game.

[X] Reassure the girl. You still have somehting to do here, so ask her to hold on a bit longer.
[X] Once that's done, turn back to Glitterpuff. Ask him what Clearleaf would find valuable or useful to trade for the girl or risk her in a game, if Mami is good at the game.

Let's NOT go on the quicklist for a Darwin Award.

Post 19
[X] Reassure the girl. You still have something to do here, so ask her to hold on a bit longer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nodding at him, you admit.. "Well, true enough.."

Turning to your new prize you smile gently at her. "Hello there. I am." She cuts you off with a sudden nod and interjection, "Mikogami.. We have a math class together.." Mami nods. "I thought you looked familiar.. Hello, I am Mami Tomoe. May I know your name?"

Hum. She's... hiding inside her coat. That doesn't look very fun. "I'm... Junko M Matsumoto." She says hesitantly. "Master.. what are you planning on doing with me?" She half whispers as she shivers in the night air, compacting inwards.. Come to think of it, the dirty jokes the other fey players were saying about what they'd do with their very own mortal virgin.. those can't have been fun for her to hear. You can almost taste her fear-Oh, wait, that's emotional bleed off from her heart stone.

[ ] So, what will you tell her?

So, ya, you only got the first item done.. but her question kinda interrupted that.

So, are you planning on keeping her or not? Both are viable choices... And minions who aren't limited by the card system could be useful. As always, feel free to ask questions.

[X] "Well, I'll tell you what I'm not going to do, and that's rape you. We can figure the rest out later."

[X] "Nothing, don't worry. Not sure if you'll believe me, but you're safe, alright?"

[X] "Nothing, don't worry. Not sure if you'll believe me, but you're safe, alright?"

[X] "Nothing. We'll go through the details once we're done here and gone."

Lets see if we can use the item to send a sense of safety and reassurance to her. If we can recieve emotions, perhaps we can send them.

Robotninja said:
Lets see if we can use the item to send a sense of safety and reassurance to her. If we can recieve emotions, perhaps we can send them.
I'm... not sure this is a good idea. Trying to control her like that may just do the opposite of reassuring her.

We aren't trying to force her to like us or anything. Just trying to send a sense of emotions over to her instead of her sending them to us. We should figure out if we can do it at least.

Robotninja said:
We aren't trying to force her to like us or anything. Just trying to send a sense of emotions over to her instead of her sending them to us. We should figure out if we can do it at least.
The very idea that we can use her heart to do that is what she would panic over I think. And if her panic is subdued by the feelings we would send... How do you think she'll react once she stop being calmed by those?

We roll our eyes and tell her stay calm, sick of her panic attacks, that's what.

Post 20
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smiling gently at her, you rest a calm hand on her shoulder. "Nothing, especially least for now." You reassure her. "I came looking for Kojoro.. Rescuing you is just a welcome bonus." Junko shivers a bit.. but feels the truth of what you are telling her through the heart you hold. "..Allright.. Master." She whispers, still looking broken as Mami sighs from behind you in pity for one caught in the games of the Fey.

.."Though." You pause for a second and then ask. "Considering what Glitterpuff has just told us.. do you happen to be a master at marbles?" "..Uh.." She hesitates. "I always won the contests in my dorm?" Mami volunteers before you ask her.. "I know how it works.. haven't played it before though... Theoretically it would fall in my skillset, but practice is.. well, there are reasons people do it."

Nodding, you turn back to Glitterpuff to ask something important. "So.. What kind of things does Clearleaf find interesting or intruding enough to bet or trade for?" "Mortal curiosities, rarities from the far realms.. When it comes down to it, she is a collector. The rarer and uncommon something is, the more she must have it. She does a great trade in the intangibles.. or did before the gates were closed. She'll be loath to give up a child of that bloodline unless offered something of equal value... But I am unsure of what she would consider equal."

[ ] So, now what? Ask new things, or decide to see if Junko is able to defeat a fey in Marbles?

What happened to the other questions we had for Glitterpuff?

Personally, I'm partial to having both Mami and Junko enetre a low stakes game to see how their actual skills hold up.
Will wait for more opinions.

Edit: Vote change

[X] Practice.

I'm wary as hell of risking it all in a game, but w emay not have a choice with only the swiss knife. Hopefully, we can set another deal in case of failure..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back