• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
[X] Wander around in the less ideal parts of Mitakihara.

4.7. - Down the Rabbit Hole
Shouldn't focus on only one thing, especially since we know what the answer is likely to be .

---

You decide to wander around in the less ideal parts of Mitakihara. By "less ideal", you mean the parts where delinquents hang out and do... delinquent stuff. To be honest, you're not wandering into the underworld where all the criminals were, but you were wandering into a place of... less repute than a girl who goes to Mitakihara Middle School should be seen hanging around. It wasn't "ill repute", but it wasn't exactly have that almost "crystal spire and toga" aesthetic, at least when compared to other cities, that Mitakihara usually had.

Well, utopia, or at least, quasi-utopia was a bit of a bore.

You decide to take the rooftops. You happen upon an alley and see a middle school couple... Welp, never mind that. You rub your hands on your coat to get that dirty feeling away. Filthy, filthy hand holding. Bleh.

---

You decide that maybe if you wandered around in an alleyway itself, rather than crawling on the rooftops, you might find something more interesting.

Inside of your coat's pocket, Stahl starts to vibrate violently. You get out Stahl to read what message it has got for you and well...

According to Stahl, Gunther detected something again:
"LATENT N-SENSOR DETECTING N-ENTITY. N-SENSOR PROCESSING SIGNATURE. N-ENTITY IDENTIFIED AS CLASS F. REQUESTING USER RETREAT FOR PERSONAL SAFETY, AVOID AREA." Why in the world was Gunther so hyperactive today... Something speeds past you.

"I̶̥̳̙̱͔̱͔t͏͕̗̰ ͕͎͕̥̳͠d̨͍ì̫̘͕͍̭d̬̮n̺͚̥͎͔͚̞'͈̬̫̕t̯͍ ̻̜͔̣̟̫b̲̰̱̦̩͢ȩl̼̭̳̱̣̹o̡͇̭͖̩̖ͅṇǵ.͎̟̹̟̯ ͎͔̜͈I̸̱͙͓͉̮ ͈͢d͉i͕̮͎d̘̜͟ͅn̸̯̞͉̜ͅ'͓̜͚̮̀t̰ ̧b͏̯̳̦͍̹͇̗e̮͖̠̺l̯͕͉o̲n͍͚̕g̘̲̱̺͘ ̪͖͍͡i͇͇͘ͅń ̨̘̰̹̻ṱ̪̪̜h̦͎̬͕i̷ș̬̕ ̞̘͇̝ẃ͔̬͇͕͎͇o̙͓̙͚r͙̥̩ld̮͚̬̲̥̲̞.̶͚͎̭͖̜ ̤̫I̩̘̹̟̻̩t͉̱̠͜ ͏f̰̤͖̺̺e̺l͕̱̣̭͈̯ͅt͟ ̠̦̱͙̙̕o̦̲̻͖̩̥̕u̯͈̮̪̞͎t̹ ̟̭͞o̕f̩͠ p̙̠͞ͅl̸͎̤͇̠͕a͓̻̦̠c̮͉e͇͖͍̺̘̗̻ ͕̼̳̱a͙̘̟͍̦n̮̯̗̞̤̳ͅd̕ ̮̫̝i͚̝͜t̯̹̜̫̲͠ ͇̝͚͔̭ju̸s̼͔͎͔̥̰ͅț ͙̮̼z̝̞͉̳o̤̮͙o̴m͓̜͞e͏d͔ ͏p̛̹̤͈a͓̩̭s̻̘̭̘͢t̩͈̯͔͕̖ ̫̞y̛͇̙̫̘̜̟̗o̞̭͈u̘̗̩̝.̘̦̠͚͎̜̱ ̰̺̼͞Y̦̥̫̼͓͓o̥̱̼͎̙͎̠͝ų͓̪̳̱͕ͅ c̳͙̦̗̼̠͎o͚̹̟̘͡u̷ͅl̛̺d̢n̳̻̺̝̦̘̩'̻̲̺̤̘̻t̙̩̭͇͔͙ ̫̘̭̖̤̩͝e̞͇̮v̠̟͉͜ẹ͖̟̙͕ͅn̺̖̝ ̜̬teĺ̯͇͙̱̣̻l̫͙ w̲͙͈̺͘h͏̟̜̘a̬͓͈̜ͅt͜ ͙̟̫̠̞͢i͏t̟̺͉ͅ ̣̗͍l̗̖̮o͎͕͖̯o͇͢k̭̯̫e̢̫̜̰d̤̘̭̣ ̘͕̱̘̰͇l̩͈̘̩i̹̭̦̟͕̻k̪̜̰̯̘̗ͅe̘̟̫͇͔͓.͚ Y̶͇̺̩̳o̴̪̭̩̜̥ͅu̥͉̦͔͚̳͠ ͔̺͚̙͕̘j͉u̙s̘͎̟̬͡t̬͔͎͞ k̲̘̗n̰͉̩͚̞͔͎͝e̖̬w̩̳̗̪ͅ ̴̘̣ͅt̷͕̖̯̝̭ͅh̺a̰͓̦͝t͍̤̮̤̙͉̙̀ ̘̹̰̭̰i͉͇͈̱̦͡t̨̩ ̺w̝̬̜̻̝̙a͠s̖̠̮̗͘ ̧̝͉w̯̬̠̦ͅr̳̖͇̥̹͓͢o̬̪͙̻̞̯n̷̳̙̜̟̼̩g͈̣ ̭̥̥͉a͔͡n̯͇̝͖͝ͅd͙͉̺̫͍̤͡ i͏̪͖͇̰̮ț ͖z̗̜̖̙͎o̴͇̭̬̭͇͉͍o͕̖̙̲̖͎̟m̗e͓̫̮͎̖d̼͙͔̮͍̘ ҉̙p҉̪ͅa̰͈̟̲̳͈s̥̱̫̜͇̝̳̕s̥̳ ̟̳̣͡y͓̜̠̲̲o͚͇u͕̫̜͔͓.̭"

It was getting away from you.

Von Schoenkopf adds to your confusion. Its voice activated telling you:
"VON SCHOENKOPF IN DISAGREEMENT. PURSUE USER UNKNOWN N-ENTITY, RECONNOITER TO GATHER INFORMATION AND ACQUIRE CONTEXT ABOUT WHY WE THREE ARE PROGRAMMED TO DETECT CLASS-F AND CLASS-I ENTITIES AS ENEMIES. WE ARE CURIOUS."

[] "I'm out of here. I never going back here again." Go someone else.
-[] Where?
[] "Shouldn't "
[] "Stahl, pursuit mission, NOW."

Last edited:
[] "Stahl, pursuit mission, NOW."
But maybe a write-in would be better.

Updated character card once again, obtainables, specifically computer parts and ammunition.

Voting for side story #004 is still open. Side story votes require three the same in order to pass. So far, tally is

Side story tally : Legend of Galactic Madoka - Mahou Shoujo Rosenritter Madoka (PMMM/LoGH) | Page 9 | Questionable Questing
##### NetTally 1.5.9

[X] The Mask
No. of Votes: 1+1
Adyen, Skelm

[X] This Suspicion of Mine's
No. of Votes: 1
Slith10

Total No. of Voters: 2

A roll of 12 means one degree of brightness. Vote for a side story. Also, remember the main quest vote.

[] This Suspicion of Mine's
[] Less cloudier
[] The Mask

Last edited:
[X] "Stahl, pursuit mission, NOW."
-[X] Don't actually engage with it unless it attacks you or someone else.

[X] The Mask

4.8. - Down the Rabbit Hole

[X] The Mask

"Stahl, pursuit mission, NOW." You say this of your own accord. It's not just curiosity that drives you. That thing looked like it could hurt people. There's more to it than simple curiosity now, since you were probably the most powerful single individual physically here, you have a responsibility to protect those around you. That thing looked dangerous. It moved at quite a high speed and you were sure that if it hit a person, they would die. Perhaps you will look like a traffic cop. You don't care. That thing was speeding in an alleyway and you needed to know why in the world it was doing that.

"YES MADAM." Stahl acknowledges your order. "DECLARING PURSUIT MISSION. OBJECTIVE, TRACK DOWN CLASS-F ENTITY. COMMANDS ARE NOT TO ENGAGE UNLESS ATTACKED OR CIVILIAN IS ATTACKED."

Von Schoenkopf also talks. Von Schoenkopf declares:
"DEPLOYING ON-BOARD MAGNETIC FIELD DETECTION SYSTEMS. MAGNETIC SIGNATURE OF CLASS-F ENTITY RECOGNIZED. CLASS-F ENTITY IS MOVING AT RELATIVELY HIGH SPEED. REQUESTING USER PERMISSION TO SITUATIONALLY ACTIVATE UT-10 TO INCREASE PURSUIT SPEED."

"You got it, Schoenkopf, do whatever is necessary to track it down!" Instantaneously, you feel a strong force pushing you from behind as you sprint at every increasing speeds and larger gaits to track it down. UT-10 has been activated, presumably to help your pursuit.

"STILL RECOMMENDING A RETREAT. WE HAVE NO INTEL ON CLASS-F ENTITIES." Gunther declares its... inhibitions about pursuing the thing. Such an option however is out of the option, considering how dangerous it looks.

"No Gunther, we are going to pursue this, whether you like it or not. We're going to find out what these class-F entities are and why you all detect them as such. That is final!"

"ORDERS ACKNOWLEDGED, MADAM." Gunther then stops declaring his negative opinions.

Constantly dashing by curious civilians, you sprint faster than you ever have sprinted in your life.

---

Your pursuit ends when Stahl detects the disappearance of the Class-F entity.

"ACCORDING TO VON SCHOENKOPF, MAGNETOMETERS NO LONGER CAN TRACK CLASS-F ENTITY. CLASS-F ENTITY HAS BEEN ANNIHILATED FROM EXISTENCE."

"What do you mean they have been "annihilated from existence", I was just chasing it a while ago, besides things don't just suddenly disappeared like that..."

You have found yourself in the dead end of an alley.

Stahl then states something again, although this time more loudly as if it were more urgent.
"VON SCHOENKOPF HAS DETECTED A CLASS-B PHYSICAL ANOMALY WITHIN PROXIMITY. GUNTHER IS RECOMMENDING IMMEDIATE RETREAT. WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT OF WHY WE ARE PROGRAMMED TO DETECT THEM, THUS WE THREE ALL ARE CURIOUS. HOWEVER, GUNTHER IS CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL SAFETY IN LINE WITH THEIR DEFENSIVE PROGRAMMING. VON SCHOENKOPF SUGGESTS FURTHER RECONNAISSANCE. I MYSELF AM NEUTRAL. WE AWAIT YOUR DECISION."

[] "Gunther might be right." You're getting bad vibes from all of this. Not extremely bad, but a negative one nonetheless.
[] "There is a reason why I chased it. Today is the day I fulfill my obligations to you as your user. Lead me to it!"

---

March Thursday 31st, 7:00 pm

Anime timeline comparison:
  • 26th March Mami vs Gertrud
  • 4th April Mami vs Charlotte
31 days remaining until ???

Likely
Class F is a (Weak?) Familiar
Class B is a (Strong/Very Strong?) Witch.
Depends if it only goes to Class A or if there is S Class/EX Class/whatever as well.

[X] "Gunther might be right." You're getting bad vibes from all of this. Not extremely bad, but a negative one nonetheless.
-[X] Remember that Mr. QB said that witches are invisible to humans, so it's entirely possible that you're being ambushed right now... even if you don't know why they're invisible.

Class B is a Barrier. A Witch is presumably Class W.

[X] "There is a reason why I chased it. Today is the day I fulfill my obligations to you as your user. Lead me to it!"

[X] "There is a reason why I chased it. Today is the day I fulfill my obligations to you as your user. Lead me to it!"

So, somewhat relevant: I just found out today that there's a new manga adaption of LotGH, and there's a new anime adaption coming out in 2017.

4.9. - Down the Rabbit Hole
Votes locked, writing up.

"WE AWAIT YOUR DECISION." That was Stahl's message to you. Your silicon comrades were ready and willing to fight. They were ready to exert themselves to the the maximum, regardless of whatever decision you took.

That commitment to you, artificial and programmed as it was, had to be acknowledged. Perhaps, you were getting a bit too sentimental. They were pieces of highly advanced weaponry with the appearance of sentience and consciousness. You did not know for sure they were sentient and conscious. Regardless, the fact remained that they were by your side even though you stole them from the Kaname Corporation. They were loyal to you. They were the first friends you made after you got that "shining thing" of yours from the ribbons.

Such loyalty deserved to be rewarded with a chance to challenge themselves.

"There is a reason why I chased it. Today is the day I fulfill my obligations to you as your user. Lead me to it!"

"YES MADAM." The three of them acknowledged your command together.

---

Sensors beep and whir within Von Schoenkopf as it indicated to you the direction of the Class-B physical anomaly. You make your way deeper into the maze that is the less ideal parts of Mitakihara, taking care to avoid excessive scrutiny.

"TURN LEFT."

You make your way into the alley in the left.

"CLASS-B PHYSICAL ANOMALY IS 5 METRES IN FRONT OF YOU."

You only see a dead end.

"But I see nothing!"

"IT IS A PHYSICAL ANOMALY, MOST LIKELY ONLY DISCERNIBLE AT A CLOSER DISTANCE. APPROACH IT IF YOU ARE STILL DETERMINED TO EXAMINE IT."

"Of course I am. That's what I'm here for. So, I only have to approach it..."

You pull out Gunther and cautiously approach the wall.

Unfortunately, all your caution becomes meaningless. What once was the cement wall of a dead-end before you wasn't there any more.

"CLASS-B PHYSICAL ANOMALY READINGS INCREASING RAPIDLY. CLASS-B PHYSICAL ANOMALY NOW SURROUNDS USER. USER IS NOW WITHIN CLASS-B ANOMALY." Von Schoenkopf announces. You find yourself in a world of traffic markings, broad highways going in directions that you never even knew existed

"Inside? You mean it ate me?"

Stahl corrects you:
"YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONSUMED AS FOOD. RATHER, YOU HAVE ENTERED AN SPACE OF NON-EUCLIDEAN GEOMETRY. COLLOQUIALLY, YOU HAVE ENTERED A "POCKET DEMENSION.""

"I've entered a pocket dimension? Why couldn't you have told me earlier?"

"WE DID NOT KNOW THE NATURE OF THE CLASS-B PHYSICAL ANOMALIES UNTIL NOW. WE ONLY KNEW THAT THEY WERE CLASS-B ANOMALIES. MUCH OF OUR PROGRAMMING IS UNKNOWN TO US. GUNTHER DID RECOMMEND RETREAT. VON SCHOENKOPF RECOMMENDED RECONNAISSANCE, AND WE OURSELVES WERE NEUTRAL, BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WE RESPECTED YOUR CHOICE."

"It wasn't a very informed choice, then, was it?"

Gunther seconded Stahl:
"INDEED, I RECOMMENDED RETREAT. VON SCHOENKOPF RECOMMENDED RECONNAISSANCE, BUT THEY ARE AN OFFENSIVELY-GEARED ITEM OF ARMOUR. WE ARE DEFENSIVELY ORIENTED. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, MADAM?"

You express your frustration with the three of them.

"Why couldn't you have told me earlier that you knew nothing about what a Class-B physical anomaly was then?"

Stahl apologises to you:
"WE ARE SORRY. WE WERE NEVER PROGRAMMED WITH SUCH DIRECTIVES. MODIFYING ADAPTIVE ETHICS: WARN USER WHEN WE LACK KNOWLEDGE ON INCOMPLETE PARTS OF PROGRAMMING."

You sigh. At least that was better than nothing.

It sounded quite like a sigh of relief.

Unfortunately for you, there is nothing to be relieved at. You return your attention to the strange, eldritch place you in. It was a landscape of rust and well-worn concrete and it was all around you. What seemed like road reflectors arrayed into lanes floated far above you. The place should not exist, because road reflectors generally didn't glow and float on their own. Looking into the distance is a very cyberpunk-like vista, something out of "Akira" or "Bladerunner". As you stared into the distance, you saw that that landscape was somehow infinitely far yet somehow still close.

"Yeah, make sure that adaptive ethic modification sticks. This place gives me the creeps."

Indeed, it was a very disturbing area. Currently, the first thing on your mind was to find a way out of it.

That one desire was frustrated when Gunther warned you of a threat:
"WARNING. CLASS-F ENTITY DETECTED AT 12'O CLOCK, RAPIDLY CLOSING DISTANCE TO YOU, 20 SECONDS REMAINING. AUTOMATIC LOADING START. OUR PROGRAMMING SUGGESTS THAT CLASS-F ENTITIES ARE ALWAYS HOSTILE. AUTOMATIC LOADING COMPLETE. PLEASE AIM VIA MY ELECTRONIC SIGHTS AND SIMPLY PULL TRIGGER. 15 SECONDS REMAINING."

You could see it charging at you, a chaotic black cloud with a robotic arm.

[] Pull the trigger.

---

AMMUNITION:
  • 40:120 5.56 NATO
  • Three incendiary 40mm grenades
---

March Thursday 31st, 7 o' Witch pm

Last edited:
[X] Pull the trigger.
-[X] Try not to die.

[X] Pull the trigger, but get ready to dodge if you miss.
-[X] "Give me a visual overlay of what you detect, as well as the reloading time of each shot. And... quick question: am I ammo capped?"

SIGH. So now we face our possible death. You don't do that with a leader!

That's what the bodyguard figure is for.

Siegfried is waiting in Loading Dock 2.
Woo, now all we have to do now is survive and get there!
-[X] "Give me a visual overlay of what you detect, as well as the reloading time of each shot. And... quick question: am I ammo capped?"

4.10. - Down the Rabbit Hole

SIGH. So now we face our possible death. You don't do that with a leader!
Woo, now all we have to do now is survive and get there!

You prime yourself to dodge even as you ready your finger to pull on the trigger. The instant your finger pulls on the trigger, a burst of bullets fire. Instantly, the chaotic cloud with a claw-arm disperses, leaving behind nothing. The clinking of spent cartridges on the ground meets your ears as Gunther ejects the last one.

That was not a pleasant experience. Your vision narrowed. You find yourself screaming loudly, continuing to pull on the trigger. Nothing fires, but you still continue to scream loudly, thoroughly disturbed by the feeling of firing a gun and the recoil pushing into your shoulders.

Reason, delayed as it is, comes back to you as it forces you to realise, quite indifferently and neutrally, that you had just found yourself in a life-and-death situation earlier. The speed at which the Class-F entity moved at had threatened to kill you if it met you. The chaotic cloud of darkness and the claw-arm didn't help either. You had just stared down death and you felt somewhat less sane for it.

So this is what kids in third-world war zones went through. You truly were fortunate in your ordinary life.

As reason slowly is restored to you, you come to fear that you might have to face such future opponents in this strange... rabbit-hole that you just stepped down. As such, your voice, almost dispassionate save for a hint of panick, reflecting your truly serious desire to live, tells Gunther to prepare further.

"Gunther, give me a overlay of whatever you detect, tell me the reloading times of each shot. Also, am I ammo capped?"

Gunther responds. Von Schoenkopf whirs as if networking with Gunther. A small overlay appears on Gunther's electronic-reflex sights, showing to you a minimap of your surroundings. Gunther then talks:
"WE HAVE PRODUCED A MINIMAP. CHECK STAHL FOR A MORE DETAILED VIEW. ACCORDING TO RESIDUAL ENGINEERING DATA, WE FIRE FASTER THAN THE M16 MODEL AT 1000 ROUNDS PER MINUTE. REGARDING AMMUNITION, WE ARE A FIREARM AND THUS ARE CONVENTIONALLY LIMITED. 37 ROUNDS REMAIN IN OUR MAGAZINE. VON SCHOENKOPF IS CURRENTLY STORING 120 ROUNDS IN MAGAZINE CHARGERS IN THEIR LEFT COMPARTMENT. 3 40mm GRENADES ARE IN THEIR RIGHT COMPARTMENT."

You've got your answers. Your heart is beating quickly and you are somewhat shaken.

"NOTIFICATION: VON SCHOENKOPF HAS DETECTED A CLASS-W ENTITY APPROXIMATELY 2 ANOMALOUS KILOMETRES AWAY. APPROXIMATELY 30 CLASS-F ENTITIES IN PROXIMITY. STAHL IS STILL CALCULATING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN NORMAL AND ANOMALOUS DISTANCE. RESIDUAL PROGRAMMING PLACES A HIGH PRIORITY ON INDICATING CLASS-W ENTITY TO USER. WE STILL HAVE NO CONTEXT."

Yet another enemy. One that the creators of your armour and weapons system have placed a high priority on.

Your breathing calms down to your usual level. Still, the nausea of extreme terror fills your mind. This is probably the most anxious you've ever been in your entire life.

"Where do I go from here?"

Stahl speaks up:
"WE HAVE EACH CALCULATED OUR OWN SOLUTIONS. VON SCHOENKOPF SUGGESTS KILLING ALL CLASS-F ENEMIES FROM A DISTANCE AND KILLING THE CLASS-W ENEMY LAST, DIVIDE AND CONQUER. GUNTHER SUGGESTS UTILIZING ALL OUR COMPUTING RESOURCES TO CALCULATE AN ESCAPE ROUTE, CURRENTLY ESTIMATED TO BE AN INDETERMINATE AMOUNT OF TIME, RANGING FROM A HOUR TO A DAY. AS PER OUR GENERAL TACTICAL PROGRAMMING, WE SUGGEST ADVANCING TO THE CLASS-W ENTITY AND KILLING IT, AVOIDING CLASS-F ENTITIES. WE STILL HAVE NO CONTEXT ON WHY WE WERE PROGRAMMED TO SUGGEST SO."

[] "If I stay put and in one place, I just might make it out of this. Stahl, please go along with Gunther's recommendation."
[] "Maybe there was a reason why your creators placed a higher focus on Class-W entities. Stahl, I choose your plan!"
[] "If I kill each and every single one of them, I'll be safe, right? I just have to be braver and more composed. Alright, Von Schoenkopf, let's kill 'em all."
-[] "Like the dogs they are."
---

AMMUNITION:
  • 37:120 5.56 NATO
  • Three incendiary 40mm grenades
---

March Thursday 31st, 7 o' Witch pm

Welp. We ARE indeed ammo capped. Which kinda sucks until we can convince someone to reload. And no write-in. Hmmm. I'm not sure I trust dark gray text.

[X] "If I stay put and in one place, I just might make it out of this. Stahl, please go along with Gunther's recommendation."
-[X] Get a chance to see if your ability to hide in shadows works or not.

Vote changed.

Last edited:
Actually, write-ins are always allowed, even if not indicated.

Ohh. In that case...

[X] Avoid combat for now
-[X] For now, just gather intelligence on the Class-W and Class-F beings to see how they act, especially since none of the three AIs have any context to what they're identifying.
-[X] Also if forced, test if the ability to hide in shadows is still effective here or not.

The Class-F's can travel 2k in a few seconds apparently, so waiting just means being bombarded by them.
EDIT:
[X] Avoid combat for now
-[X] For now, just gather intelligence on the Class-W and Class-F beings to see how they act, especially since none of the three AIs have any context to what they're identifying.
-[X] Also if forced, test if the ability to hide in shadows is still effective here or not.
--[X] Switch to Stahl's plan if necessary. The Class W is the head of the problem, so has priority of removal.

Problem is that engaging the Witch WILL equal to engaging the Familiars... and with an ammo cap, any ammo we spend here means it cannot be replenished unless we find some way to do so.

I'd actually encourage escape if that was a valid choice, but I think we can't really do that with our current equipment... So I'd rather take a chance to see if anyone else detected this witch... like our little stalker.

Problem is that engaging the Witch WILL equal to engaging the Familiars... and with an ammo cap, any ammo we spend here means it cannot be replenished unless we find some way to do so.

I'd actually encourage escape if that was a valid choice, but I think we can't really do that with our current equipment... So I'd rather take a chance to see if anyone else detected this witch... like our little stalker.
Only problem is the Witch may get more dangerous the longer we are in there. Dealing with it quickly might be needed.
I just want the plan there for backup if we need it, Info is nice, but we need it in the vote or Madoka may just wait instead of fighting back.
'Hope someone saves you before you are affected by the witch barrier' is not a good plan considering people just voted to get us into this situation.

This is actually one of the best case scenarios I had when I saw people had voted to go into the barrier.
We aren't being constantly attacked while off balance and may actually be able to kill everything. IE not hundreds of familiars.
Also no acid/whatever and visibility is quite good.

Last edited:
Well, conventional weaponry works on familiars and explosives works on witches (according to HomuHomu), so we're not actually lacking in OPTIONS, we're just going to be lacking on ammo and I hate that.

But I'd trust the sensors to tell us if we start getting affected by being within the barrier.

Well, conventional weaponry works on familiars and explosives works on witches (according to HomuHomu), so we're not actually lacking in OPTIONS, we're just going to be lacking on ammo and I hate that.

But I'd trust the sensors to tell us if we start getting affected by being within the barrier.
It's the same vote, just with an 'attack witch' clause if something dangerous happened.
After Madoka wasted a number of bullets in a panic, I decided we should have a plan in place if things go badly rather than letting her flail trying to think up a plan while being attacked.
It might not even happen in the next update, It's a 'just in case' which I felt your plan needed.

A vote needs two voters for the next update to occur, and since both votes are effectively the same unless she got in trouble...

Ya, but I'm not voting for it because I don't want to fight the Witch. For all we know, she can teleport and gib us in 2 seconds before we can react.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back