• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Currently a tie it seems.
EDIT: Never mind.

I believe it's still a tie. QuantumWings needs to vote for something identical to one of the previous votes to break it.

QuantumWings
The sub-vote not being there means it will be treated as a completely different vote, (because otherwise it (the sub-vote) would happen anyway if a similar vote counted as the same.)

Last edited:
Also, I changed my vote a few posts down, which you might not have noticed.

Vote Tally : Legend of Galactic Madoka - Mahou Shoujo Rosenritter Madoka (PMMM/LoGH) | Page 12 | Questionable Questing
##### NetTally 1.5.9

[X] Politely hand it over to her, still insisting on what it is.
No. of Votes: 2
Slith10
Adyen

[X] "I'll give it to you if you tell me what it is."
-[X] It isn't magical drugs, is it?
Dark Ness
Skelm

No. of Votes: 1
QuantumWings

Total No. of Voters: 5

The side story vote is currently:

[X] The Mask
No. of Votes: 1+1
Adyen, Skelm

[X] This Suspicion of Mine's
Slith10

A problem with the side story voting is that I currently have a first-to-three policy and there isn't that much of a focus on them. Part of the reason Legend of the Illuminatist Madoka was so in-depth was because of them and my ability to write side stories on the fly when I felt writing some content. However, part of the reason the last iteration of this quest ran downhill was because of a figurative cave of diabolous ex machina bats darkening the whole story.

So, I'm requesting a vote to amend the Side Story Constitution:

[] First-to-two voting
[] No-voting, dice only. No deus or diabolus ex machina, only description.
[] No-voting, no dice. No deus or diabolus ex machina, only description.

A problem with the side story voting is that I currently have a first-to-three policy and there isn't that much of a focus on them. Part of the reason Legend of the Illuminatist Madoka was so in-depth was because of them and my ability to write side stories on the fly when I felt writing some content. However, part of the reason the last iteration of this quest ran downhill was because of a figurative cave of diabolous ex machina bats darkening the whole story.
There's not much focus on them because the names don't give us much to distinguish them by.

[X] No-voting, dice only. No deus or diabolus ex machina, only description.

[X] No-voting, dice only. No deus or diabolus ex machina, no description.

Surprise us. :p

[X] No-voting, dice only. No deus or diabolus ex machina, only description.

What do you mean by no description?

4.15. - Down the Rabbit Hole

"I'll give it to you if you tell me what a Grief Seed is."

"If you don't know about it, you probably don't even need it."

"I don't need it, but I need the information on it."

"If you don't know about it, then you don't need to know what it is. Telling you is just going to drag you where you don't wanna go."

"What kind of argument is that?"

"Look, just give it to me, why don't you?"

"I'm entitled to answers. I seized this with my own hands, it's mine to give or keep." You find that you are speaking more assertively than usual to Kyouko. If worst comes to worst, then so be it. You will not be denied your answers.

Kyouko's eyes seem to glimmer with a ravenous, also somewhat wolfish hunger. On the other hand, it seems to be balanced by something that feels almost like trepidation coming from her, a question as to why you even have the Grief Seed. She hardens her face in an attempt to conceal her anxiety. She doesn't seem want to look weak to you.

You seize this moment of indecisiveness and push it clearly onto her.

"If you give me answers, I will hand it to you."

Kyouko's front breaks and she spills the beans.

"It's used to power magic. I formed a contract with a Messenger of Magic. In return, I must hunt the creatures that make these Grief Seeds. Magic can make you stronger, faster, smarter, it can do a lot of things. You have to be willing to fight for that power, however. That's all I'll tell you."

"Then, come here. I'll allow you to have it." A sense of authority and power over another person filled you. Since it was the first time you've felt it over a person, that strong megalomaniacal euphoria almost overwhelms you.

Kyouko walks up to you. She gently takes the Grief Seed from your hand. An urge to smile down at her fills you, but caught in that feeling of power, you only stare at her with a poker face.

[] "Thank you very much for the information. I'll be tending to my own business now."
[] "Will you serve me if I can provide you with a steady supply of them?"

---

AMMUNITION:
  • 34:120 5.56 NATO
  • Zero incendiary 40mm grenades
---

March Thursday 31st, 9:15 pm

Anime timeline comparison:
  • 26th March Mami vs Gertrud
  • 4th April Mami vs Charlotte
31 days remaining until ???

[X] "Thank you very much for the information. I'll be tending to my own business now."
-[X] Ask if she'd be willing to give her a show of this "magic".

Guys, please don't vote for the other one. We can't back that claim up.

Last edited:
[X] "Thank you very much for the information. I'll be tending to my own business now."
[X] Realize that the Ribbons are messing with your mind. Rip them off.

It is time. Fuck these mind control ribbons.

Ehhh. I'd rather just remove those ribbons at home and carefully put them away.

Do you object to the subvote? If not, please don't make a vote that will be counted separately because otherwise things stay exactly the same regarding the 'deadlock'.

It is time. Fuck these mind control ribbons.

First off, the ribbons might not be mindcontrol
Secondly, we will likely be Canon Madoka and unable to fight due to 'Madoka mind'.
Thirdly, that vote is close to as if in Bleach a vote like:
'[X] Realise Aizen is actually a bad guy.
-[X] Attack him suddenly.'
was made.

It does have some small suspicion behind it but not much.
How about at home we just take off our ribbon before we go to sleep or something?

Mindcontrol is a large step from where we are, why would our mother want to mindcontrol us?

Side Story #004 - The Mask
Side Story #004 - The Mask

At the top of Floor 315, well above one-and-a-half kilometres in height, Kaname Junko stood, contemplating on a state of affairs that were soon to end. The image of the Sephirotic Tree of life, reflected on the ceiling and floor of her office, helped paint her thoughts. From Kether and Malkuth, there laid ten keys. These 10 keys were the keys to access the Ultimate Weapon, symbolised as Da'at. For Da'at was knowledge. Just as the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil set humanity on a path of pain and death, perhaps a different kind of "knowledge" could bring humanity to new heights. Salvation is knowledge, knowledge that sets humanity free from the chains it was bound by. To grant all of humanity access to that "knowledge" and thereby change the nature of humanity forever, those other ten keys were necessary. When the time is right, those ten keys will be turned, finally leading to Da'at. Da'at was Salvation. Da'at was Kriemhild Gretchen and according to the Mitakihara Scenario, Madoka was to become Kriemhild Gretchen.

Junko cracked a laugh as she realised how utterly meaningless the Kabbalah metaphor was. It was nice and all for a joke, yes, due to the coincidence that 10 other people were important to lead events to the birth of Kriemhild Gretchen as the scrolls themselves said, but the scenario came first and the Kabbalah metaphor second. Kabbalah didn't even exist until the Medieval period. The scrolls had been there for much longer and confirmed a different intellectual tradition, one that came almost half a millennium later. She switched off the projector getting rid of the twin reflections on the ground and ceiling.

In all seriousness however, Junko was dedicated to her cause. That dedication clashed with the fact that, although she could not acknowledge it, she enjoyed the role of being a mother to Kaname Madoka. She cherished being a mother figure, a powerful woman that Madoka could look up to, even though she might've been just an ideal to her. She liked wandering home drunk and having Tomohisa tend to her. She liked Tomohisa's gentle embrace and the feel of his hands. She liked being woken up by Tatsuya on the rare days she slept in. She loved the gossip, the rumour mongering about Shizuki Hitomi, the complaints about Miki Sayaka's at-times excessive behaviour, she found comfort in those late-night bathrobe and whiskey lectures that she shared with her beloved daughter.

Her heart warmed at those thoughts.

However, bile rose when she remembered what she was fighting for.

For Saeko.

For Houko.

For Mayumi.

For Kazuko.

All four had fallen for that terrible lie. Three were gone. Two were dead, having arrived at that terrible logical conclusion of that great lie and one was lingering on, barely managing to hold on her existence as a human being, futilely pouring alcohol down her throat to try and run away from that awful truth. She was thankful for the huge supply. That was the only reason why Kazuko made it to this day, why she could pretend to be a human being, amidst the sea of faceless, useless eaters and why she could continue to whinge about men in bar without ending up exploding in that same manner.

For the base desire of revenge, she had to try and justify to herself why she was going to betray her family. Actually rather, she had to try and force herself to remember that it was all an act. Marrying Tomohisa was a lie. Having Madoka was a lie, having Tatsuya was a lie to further the lie that was Madoka, having a nice, comfortable existence, it was all a lie. Her body belonged to the will of human history, Junko's body was a factory to forge a weapon. She wanted revenge and this was the path she took. Subsuming her pride, marrying a mediocre man and having mediocre children with him, that was the path she took, all for that one base want for revenge.

Tomohisa wasn't enough for her. She had him anyway, because the Scrolls said that the Ultimate Weapon was to be of "weak seed in fruitful earth." Such... lack in vitality he was.

Junko found that her thoughts were becoming increasingly off-the-track. She reached for her glass and her flask of vodka, pouring a shot into it. She picked vodka, because the company rules she had made banned drinking on the job and vodka, being clear, was one way to conceal it to others.

Opening a small can of soda water, she inelegantly mixed it with the shot of vodka. She chugged it down, the feel of alcohol stinging her throat, although she had been used to it. Already, the drunkenness was going to kick in and she could turn her thoughts away from such ugly things.

The elevator rang. Junko quickly concealed her drinking paraphernalia, although she was decidedly flushed in the face from having drank.

The assistant moved to Junko's table, reaching for a pile of documents in her bag. She gently placed it on Junko's table and Junko half-soberly stared down at it. It was labelled "FOURTH CHILD."

Junko opened it, reading through the latest entries on the log.

"The Fourth still...hasn't met the First? That is troublesome." Junko took out a pen, and quickly scrawled onto a memo "ENGAGE IN ACCELERATIONISM, DOWNTOWN MITAKIHARA. FEED "THEM"." She passed the memo to her assistant, who quietly nodded in acknowledgement.

"However, "The Little Mermaid" is ready to open in cinemas."

"I suppose that's a viable alternate path if the Fourth doesn't meet with the First."

"Of course Madam. The subconscious suggestion is targeted specifically towards the Fourth."

"Well, there's not much else to discuss, is there?"

"Unfortunately, the Third has still not progressed as the scrolls have suggested."

"Well... How, are we going to send the First down the slippery slope... of course, accelerationism."

"I've a suggestion that kills two birds with one stone, Madam. We time it to explode when The Little Mermaid screens, to secure the suggestion with fear. Then, the First will have to face the ghosts of her past."

"That's right." Junko raised a finger in approval of her assistant. "However, we shouldn't just cut our losses with the Third. We ought to burn it to the ground. Po-210. Use it if you have to. Then, from the ashes, The Third will name their hopes and despair as they turn on them."

"Yes, Madam."

"Oh and Mikuni's little piece of filth..."

"Yes, Madam?"

"Have you made sure that they have no way to communicate?"

"With all due respect, shouldn't we just kill them?"

"The wording of the Scrolls, ambiguous as they are, doesn't necessarily mean we have to kill them."

"As you wish, Madam."

The assistant left for the elevator.

Once again, Junko took out her shot glass and poured another shot of vodka, chugging it down her throat.

She reflected on how thin of a line separated her "ordinary life" from the the other side of her life.

"Sorry for the lies, everyone."

It wasn't really an apology, however. Perhaps it was merely emotional self-flagellation done in penance for the desire behind it all.

"Kill them. Kill them all. All of them."

EDIT: Oops, messed up the tone, it was a 12. Mistakenly misremembered it as 5. Will make a roll 12 side story after the roll 14 to compensate.
[dice]4359[/dice]

Last edited:
First off, the ribbons might not be mindcontrol
Secondly, we will likely be Canon Madoka and unable to fight due to 'Madoka mind'.
We can put it back on again, if and when the state of mind proves useful.
Thirdly, that vote is close to as if in Bleach a vote like:
'[X] Realise Aizen is actually a bad guy.
-[X] Attack him suddenly.'
was made.
It's pretty blatant. We already mentioned to Homura that our recent change started when we put on the ribbon and we just found out that magic exists.
It does have some small suspicion behind it but not much.
How about at home we just take off our ribbon before we go to sleep or something?
Yeah, alright. We did decide to reflect on our moral degradation soon.

-[X] As if she'd be willing to give her a show of this "magic".
[X] Take of the ribbon before going to bed and spend some time reflecting on your recent moral degradation.

However, we shouldn't just cut our losses with the Third. We ought to burn it to the ground. Po-210. Use it if you have to. Then, from the ashes, The Third will name their hopes and despair as they turn on them.
Well fuck you too, Junko. I guess that's why Nagisa's second side quest is called "White Rat Necromancy".

Is "Then, from the ashes, The Third" meant to be "Then, from the ashes, The First"?

The First is Nagisa, the Third is Nagisa's mother and the Fourth is Mami. We already had Kyouko as the Second. Possibilities for the other six are: Homura, Sayaka, Hitomi, Kyousuke, Oriko, Kirika. Not us, or the AIs would have mentioned it.

Vote Tally : Conspiracy Unveiller Rosenritter Madoka (PMMM/Deus Ex) | Page 13 | Questionable Questing
##### NetTally 1.5.9

-[X] Ask if she'd be willing to give her a show of this "magic".
Adyen
Slith10

Dark Ness

[X] Take of the ribbon before going to bed and spend some time reflecting on your recent moral degradation.
Skelm

QuantumWings

Total No. of Voters: 5

This should be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back