• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Multiverse-Crafter [RWBY ISEKAI FIC]

Is this part supposed to be in Portuguese?

It is supposed to be in portugues, and in the original song this part is in portuguese.

The music smoking snakes is about three Brazilian soldiers, who fought against a much larger and much stronger force of German troops. They fought until they ran out of ammunition and engaged in close combat with their bayonets. They were immediately shot dead and the Germans buried them and placed a cross with the inscription "Drei Brasilianischen Helden" (Three Brazilian Heroes) on their grave.

Reactions: Jao
27 - Escaldado
Escaldado is a typical dish from where I came from, so don't be surprised that I hyped it up so much in the text.

[Pietro Polendina]

The clock on the wall said seven o'clock at night, I would have gone home more than an hour ago, but ever since I read young Mr. Arc's projects I was overcome by an explosion of inspiration.

"Hehe! I haven't felt this motivated since I started working at Penny."

Even though it's early, I feel a slight drowsiness finally hitting my eyes. I had been poring over the Arc reactor prototype for hours, the project that had consumed every last ounce of my time and energy over the last few weeks. It was an unbelievable dream, the promise of a future where we didn't depend on Dust and everyone had access to clean, cheap energy.

PING!

A sharp digital ping snapped me out of my daze. The computer in the center of my desk was receiving a call.

Using my chair with spider legs I move to the device. At first I was going to answer it as if it were any other call, but as soon as I noticed the caller ID displayed my eyes widened.

"Impossible." I murmur in disbelief.

There was nothing written where it should have been identified which kingdom and CCT Tower were calling me.

I have been called a few times by authorities who have devices and programs designed to hide their information, but even these devices could not hide the towers' identification code.

There are only two possibilities here, the person calling me is one of the greatest Hackers in all of Remnant, capable of breaking the defenses of Atlas's highest echelon or -.

PING!

The sound of the call cuts off my train of thought, bringing me back to the call on my computer.

"I think I better answer it and see who it is." I grumble, reaching my hand towards the keyboard. "And is not like anyone would be able to communicate without using any of the CCT Towers."

Accepting the call, the image of a soldier in modern armor appears in front of me, it is all bluish and appears to be semi-transparent with blue codes pulsing across its plates.

{{Sup Doc. }} The soldier said in an informal but polite tone. {{My name is Church and I would like to have a chat with you. }}

The young soldier's language takes me by surprise, not that I mind talking to less restricted people. But it was certainly rare in Atlas to see someone wearing cutting-edge military equipment being so 'relaxed'.

"A good night to you too." I responded in a friendly tone, trying to appear calm despite being apprehensive that a stranger was communicating with me on my secure line. "What would you like to talk about?"

At the same time, the holographic projector on the ceiling of my laboratory turned on and in front of me the figure of the soldier that was on my monitor materialized in three dimensions.

{{Sorry for the invasion and manipulation of your stuff, but I prefer to talk eye to eye, you know. }} The figure in blue armor said while he wasn't at my eye level because I'm in a wheelchair. {{Oops, my fault. }}

Its size began to shrink, stopping when it was at the right height to talk to me face to face.

{{ I didn't want to say it like that, but the truth is...}} He begins to speak with a hesitant and slightly embarrassed tone. {{ I'm like a secretary for Jaune Arc, I think you might be familiar with that name by now?}}

My eyes widened in surprise as my body lost all the tension it had built up over the last few minutes.

"Yes! Yes!" I speak excitedly. "I am familiar with the name and his work, but unfortunately I did not have the pleasure of meeting this person with such a brilliant mind."

{{ Ish!}} Said the image, shaking its head negatively. {{ Oh you poor sweet summer child.}}

Without understanding his reaction and the reference, I shrugged my shoulders while graphics were projected in front of me.

{{ So, let's get straight to the point. According your data research that I borrowed for a quick reading, the Arc Reactor project is almost ready for the preliminary testing phase, but it's missing a crucial piece to make a functional prototype, right?}}

My mind started working a mile a minute, mentally reviewing every component, every circuit that I had examined and reexamined over the past few days.

"What is missing?" I asked, already anticipating that it wouldn't be something trivial.

Church made a pinching motion with his fingers, and a detailed hologram of the reactor appeared between us. He pointed to a specific point inside the nucleus.

{{The missing element is called Badassium. It is a unique creation, developed by a unique mind.}}

"Badassium?" He questioned in disbelief. "How is it possible that a new element was created without the scientific community knowing about it?"

Church laughed, as if he had been expecting that question.

{{ That's the point, doctor. Badassium is a material that only we know how to synthesize. It is a compound that has extraordinary energetic properties, capable of stabilizing and amplifying the flow of energy in an efficient and safe way. Without it, the Arc Reactor will not function as intended.}}

A hologram then displays an animation of Badassium being integrated into the reactor, showing its unique properties in action.

"Fascinating…" I murmured, amazed. "But why tell me this now? How can I help you?"

Church took a holographic step closer, his voice becoming serious.

{{ We know that Atlas is interested in the technology, Weiss Schnee will contact you offering the knowledge and, if necessary, even Hardware to synthesize the element in exchange for political agreements with the council of Atlas." On the holographic display several topographic maps showed deposits of minerals and Dust that the kingdom of Atlas would love to get its hands on. {{But let's focus on what we can do now, I need to speed up your research and I would like something in return.}}

I felt a shiver of excitement and apprehension.

"First, I would like to know what you mean by 'accelerating research'?"

{{Best case scenario you'll have a working prototype for field testing in fifteen months, which isn't bad, but to help my boss I need you to be faster.}}

I nodded, curious to know how he intended to help me.

{{ Most of this time you will spend trying to synthesize a stable form of Badassium, adapt your hardware to Arc Reactor power, and write code to handle energy fluctuations and other small things. But with my help you will be ready in less than two months for field testing after receiving the element.}}

My eyebrows raise in surprise.

"And what does Sir Arc want in exchange for this help?"

{{Relax, I have a list.}}

On the hologram a list of requirements was projected.

"But I do not understand." I commented confused. "Mister Arc is Miss Schnee's partner, why would he want something separate without her knowledge?

{{ Let's say Jaune doesn't even know we're having this conversation.}}

[Audra Taurus]

I was furious.

Furious at myself for letting my guard down and almost costing the life of the only human who cared about Menagerie.

Furious at Jaune for convincing me to give this terrorist intern who tried to kill him a chance and also for stopping me from taking her head off and leaving her body to rot in the desert.

And most of all, I'm mad at myself because part of me agrees with the blonde boy.

Part of me thinks that Ilia is just a deluded girl, who still has salvation... just like Adam once did.

With Ilia trapped in the trunk, we made a tense and silent trip to the Blackbird.

A trip that Jaune made a point of going over all the rocks and jumping over all the dunes he found on the way, laughing that Ilia always got hurt on the bump.

As soon as we entered the Blackbird Jaune tied the prisoner to one of the ship's seats.

"You're not going to torture her, right?" Boudicca Nikos asked, pointing to Ilia. "Because I doubt she will cooperate by telling the truth without some kind of 'incentive'."

In this the human is right, just because we spared her, doesn't mean she will tell the truth.

"I could try to talk to her, show her that she's wrong, but my 'talk No Jutsu' isn't that good."

"Talk what?" Nikos asks, confused.

Without answering, Jaune walked over to the prisoner and crouched down to look her eye to eye.

"Last chance." Jaune said in a serious voice. "Will you pitch in and answer some questions?"

Ilia's only response was to close her eyes and turn away.

Jaune sighed tiredly and held out his hand with a strange golden mist emerging from it.

'His countenance?' I thought to myself.

As soon as the fog dissipated, a strange orange weapon appeared in his hand.

"This's a ray of truth." He said pointing to the toy gun. "It turns off all of a target's brain inhibitors, which makes them incapable of lying and also makes them reveal the truth."

(Avip: No Image this time, I want to see if anyone knows the reference in the comments for this ray.)

We were all shocked, the boy had revealed never-before-seen technology as if it were nothing.

"Unlike the original version, this one only lasts for 3 questions, after that the person returns to normal and the person is immune for 1 hour." Jaune said, pointing the gun that looked like a toy towards Ilia.

But before he could fire, I walked in front, putting my hand on the gun, pointing it downwards.

"Not that I'm against using the little psychopath as a guinea pig." The human said in a worried tone. "But how do you know it really works?"

Behind the human, Ilia was in a cold sweat, finally realizing the risk she was taking while Jaune faced the weapon sideways and analyzed it.

ZAP!

That is, until he shot himself.

"Try to lie while answering these questions." Nikos said. "What color is the Blackbird?" Nikos asks.

"Easy, black." Jaune replied without realizing what he had said.

Her bodyguard didn't seem convinced, so what followed was a battery of questions where Boudicca tried to make Jaune lie.

"Is Glynda an easy going person?" The human asks for the second time.

"Not even sleeping makes that woman relax."

"Is Port a straightforward person telling his stories?" And that was the third done.

"He's only direct when it comes to punching you in the face during training."

If what Jaune said is true then next time he can lie.

"Does Professor Oobleck speak slowly and calmly?"

"He sure doesn't look like he snorts a mile of powder cocaine mixed with coffee."

From the look of Boudicca the first three had been true and the last had been a lie as Jaune had explained.

"And you're immune now?" I asked curiously.

Without thinking twice, Jaune shot himself.

ZAP!

I decided to take advantage of the opportunity and try to find out Jaune's opinion on the SDC.

"In your opinion, is Jacques Schnee a good man?" I asked swallowing hard.

The question about the CEO of the SDC caught my attention from Ilia who stretched out to hear Jaune's answer clearly.

"That's a good one." Jaune said, giving a genuine laugh, only to change his posture and tone of voice to something more aggressive. "He is certainly the kindest, most honest and charitable living soul in all of Remnant." Replied Jaune laughing in a sarcastic tone.

Those words removed a weight from my back, even though he wasn't under the effect of the truth ray, it was good to hear from Jaune that he wasn't a jerk from the SDC.

"To be honest, if their daughters didn't have any appreciation for him, I would punch that asshole in the face until he swallowed all his teeth. Only to then break his hands and legs and throw him into a Grimm-infested forest to be eaten alive."

I hoped that Jaune wouldn't like the old Schnee, but his discretion in violence only made me feel more relieved to trust him.

"Isn't that a bit hypocritical coming from the guy who wants to give his killer a second chance?" The nosy human asked.

Jaune looked at her, but instead of answering he just shrugged before firing his truth ray at "Ilia".

The girl stared at Jaune terrified, as if the young man was really going to torture her.

ZAP!

"Why did you try to kill me?"

The young red-haired faunus squirmed in her seat, using all her strength to hold back her words as she simply responded.

"Because you want to colonize the island and enslave the faunus."

Confused by the statement, I tried to question it.

"What-."

But before I could ask, Jaune raised his arm, silencing me.

"What does the White Fang want with me?" Jaune asked this time in a more serious tone.

Ilia tried to hold on once again, but this time her resistance was less.

"Ideally, we would like you to die in one of your stupid practices fighting Grimm, but if you could leave and never come back that would be perfect. Preferably before you gain the trust of more faunus."

This is interesting, it seems like Jaune's good reputation is bothering the Fang leadership.

"If I free you, will you try to kill me again?"

The question was met by an uncomfortable silence in the ship. Ilia was in a cold sweat as she panted tiredly, as if she had run a marathon.

"I have no orders to kill you, my paranoia took over me and in the heat of the moment I tried to kill you. I won't kill you on my own, but an episode like that in the car could happen again if I stayed close to you or if it was direct orders from the great leader I would execute you without thinking twice."

"I see…" Jaune grumbled, digesting the information he just received.

Paranoia or not, a cold-blooded murder attempt is something that haunts anyone's thoughts. No matter how kind Jaune is, it is impossible to simply forgive or ignore such an action.

"You can let her go."

"WHAT!" Nikos and I shouted.

[ORIGINAL POV]

Despite it being a cold night in the Menagerie desert, sweat dripped down my forehead, mixing with the dust on the ground and forming a thick paste that stained my cheeks.

It was a very long and busy day, so I decided to indulge and relax a little.

"CHEERS!" We shouted together toasting.

I raised the wooden mug to my mouth and drank the golden, icy liquid of the gods.

"Finally!" Exclaimed Amber using her disguise. "I needed a beer. But you could have gotten an IPA instead of this cheap stuff."

"Don't bother rude girl." Said Audra who had already dried her fifth mug. "You're drinking for free."

"My dad always said, 'beer can be cheap, as long as it's stupidly cold, there's no problem'." I commented smiling at both of them.

Earlier, Audra and Amber complained a lot when I let Ilia return to Fang unharmed, to calm them down I decided to reward them in the best way a Brazilian can do.

Barbecue and alcohol.

Multiverse Crafting System

What would you like to do?

Magic: 75,287 Points

Aura: 100%

We were all exhausted so we ate and drank without restriction, anticipating this I ended up spending 200 points on supplies to stock the ship's freezer with meat and drinks, in addition to the 10,000 I spent creating new safety equipment.

Amber wasn't eating much, but when it came to drinking, it seemed like she was trying to make up for lost time from the coma. The cachaceira drank about three liters of beer in less than an hour only to then move on to the caipirinha.

[Image]
GRBXNIbW0AAkk0q

"This is delicious." Amber said, downing her fifth drink. "So sweet and lemony."

"You shouldn't be mixing it up like that, kid." Audra said wisely.

"I drink to make myself sick! If I wanted to feel better, I would take medicine!" Amber said laughing at her own comment like crazy.

Audra, on the other hand, was drinking like a camel and eating like a horse… I love that woman.

"I thought the people of Vale didn't know how to roast meat over wood coal." Comments Audra attacking the flank Steak.

Trying not to arouse suspicion, I respond with a shrug.

Thanks to the alcohol, Audra didn't delve deeper into the subject and Amber started to draw all the attention to herself.

"THANK YOU BROTHER GODS !" Amber screamed, crying as she raised her ninth glass of caipirinha. "I SPENT SO LONG STUCK IN THAT TU-hic-TUBE... BUT NOW I'M HERE EN-hic-ENJOYING LIFE DRINKING AND EATING!"

She finished her shouted speech by taking another sip of her drink before staggering towards me.

"And it's all thanks to this kid-."Amber cuts herself when she trips on a rock hidden by the desert sands.

Lucky for her I managed to catch her before she fell. I try to pull her to her feet, but she holds me in a hug.

"Thank you Jaune." She whispers whimperingly into my shoulder. "Thank you for giving me my life back."

Despite her rum breath, I feel touched by Amber's speech. I return the hug trying to comfort her, I even think about saying something to calm her down, but...

"Grrggghhh." Snored the girl in my arms.

She fell asleep hugging me.

"I'm going to take her to bed." I said turning to Audra. "I'll be back in five minutes."

Audra nodded, drinking another beer.

After putting Amber in her bed and asking Delta to keep an eye on the ship, I went back to the grill that Audra had just put out.

"I took the last meat off the fire." She said, placing the sliced picanha in front of me.

As we were alone, Audra seemed tense and reflective. But even with the charged atmosphere of the night, I didn't hesitate to indulge in the meat in front of me.

"Jaune." The redhead said while I was enjoying my meal.

Still with my mouth busy, I raised my face to look at her curiously. And to my surprise I came across an Audra that I had never seen before. The confidence and determination that characterized her seemed to have dissipated, replaced by an aura of uncertainty and melancholy that I had never noticed about her before.

"I just wanted to…" She began, but stopped abruptly as she reached for the bottle I had used to prepare the caipirinha. "I need some courage."

I froze, wide-eyed, as I watched her begin to drink directly from the bottle of sugar cane liquor. This was not something I would recommend to anyone, considering the high alcohol content of pinga, which exceeds 50%.

I swallowed the barely chewed food and tried to take the bottle from her hands, but it was too late. Audra had already consumed more than half a liter of its contents.

As soon as she finished, she wiped her mouth on the sleeve of her t-shirt and approached me with a confident, drunken step, grabbed me by the shoulders and lifted me up without any difficulty. Even though I was barely taller than her breasts, I used all my willpower to look her eye to eye.

'I will never make alcohol with my semblance again.' I thought to myself before she spoke.

"I wanted to thank you for stopping me from killing Ilia." She said, with an aggressive breath of cachaça, making my eyes water. "What she did was wrong, but killing her wouldn't have solved anything."

"Good." I responded with tears streaming from my eyes.

Audra, now unarmed and vulnerable, her green eyes filled with tears and guilt. The relentless warrior I had known was falling apart before me, revealing a soul weakened by pain and doubt.

"I didn't want to hurt her." She murmured, her voice hoarse from the drink. "But she reminded me so much of Adam that anger consumed me at once."

A pain in my heart dominated me. Audra's fury was understandable. Adam was walking a path of no return and when she saw Ilia take her first step in the same direction she lost control.

She looked down trying to ask me a question, but nothing came out of her but babbling and whimpering. Trying to encourage her, I held their hands.

Audra lifted her face stained with tears and desert sand and swallowed hard before asking me.

"Could you do the same for Adam?"

[Audra Tauros]

The number of bodies my son left behind and the unhealthy fixation he has on Blake combined with the ideology that the end justifies any means... make Adam a difficult person to forgive. Jaune's bodily reaction, combined with his delay in responding to me, ended up being enough to make the boy's intentions clear.

"I understand…" I replied bitterly, looking away. "Some people are beyond saving-."

"NO!" Shouted the boy looking at me.

I stared at the young man, surprised by his cry of denial, waiting for what he was going to say.

"Ilia is a deluded girl and Adam has been at it for so long that…" He trailed off trying to find some way to finish the sentence. "Like… I don't know if I can redeem him… how about if I capture him alive?"

Silence hung between us as I processed Jaune's words. His blue eyes, now more determined, studied my face for any sign of doubt or hesitation.

Finally, I let out a heavy sigh, as if releasing a burden I had been carrying for a long time.

"Capture alive." I murmured, considering the idea.

"But it will be a dangerous mission." Jaune continued. "Adam will not give in easily. He is a competent combatant who would not hesitate to kill me if I got in his way."

I nodded, accepting the grim reality of the situation.

"But I'm going after that idiot, I will lasso him, knock him down and castrate him as a gift to make him softer." The young man added, giving his classic idiotic smile.

My jaw hit the floor instantly, and the boy was smiling as if I hadn't said something really stupid.

"You just compared my bull faunus son to a calf in a rodeo."

Jaune's eyes widened, finally realizing what nonsense he had said.

"My Saint Benedict I'm so sorry-." But he cuts himself off mid-excuse.

He stops in the same place, only to then look at me blinking his eyes confused, as if he is unsure about something.

"Did you say son?" He asked in disbelief.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, confused by his question, but I nodded as if the young man had asked the stupidest question in the world.

Shocked, he stuttered trying to process the answer.

"Mo–mo-mo-mo-."

'Why is he stuttering?' I thought to myself. 'Good thing I know the cure.'

SLAP!

A slap to the face.

"ARE YOU HIS MOTHER?!" Yelled Jaune in surprise.

"We have the same last name."

"I thought you were his hot older sister."

"Ha! That's funny!" I laughed in a sarcastic tone.

"Funny?" He questioned in amazement. "You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life. And you live on a desert island, you're practically dehydrated and you do manual labor on the sun every day. It's impossible for you to be over 25."

Blushing at the boy's praise, I coughed into my hand, trying to regain my posture.

"There's no point in throwing false praise my way." I refuted, raising my voice. "I know you're disgusted or at least don't trust me."

"What?"

He seemed sincere in his doubt, but my blood boiled at his hypocritical response.

"I'm talking about your distrust." Encouraged by alcohol, I decided to get everything off my chest at once. "It infuriates me every time I see you looking at me from the corner of your eye, looking like you're judging me and waiting for me to betray you. Your eyes fixed on me, without blinking, made me nervous and embarrassed. I feel a mixture of frustration and hurt every time I see that look of disdain on your face. I wonder what I did to make you not trust me."

Jaune was completely frozen, unable to answer me, so I continued to speak.

"At first I thought you were a racist, but you treat all the faunus on the island with kindness and generosity, even that brat who tried to kill you, you treated her with respect…" I stopped sighing, holding back tears. "Why is it only me that you look like that? What's wrong with me?" I asked desolately. "Is it because I'm related to Adam? Is it because you are so close to the Belladonna family that you cannot tolerate me?"

Jaune began to shake and break into a cold sweat, his eyes moving in every direction but me. He stared down at his hands as if he were lost.

Frustrated, I grabbed his head and focused on my eyes.

"What's wrong with me?"

My alcohol-laden breath made the young man's eyes water but he swallowed hard and answered me with his eyes closed.

"Your breasts!"

"My what?" I asked confused.

"I was staring at these divine pillows you call tits where I dream of hibernating."

I took a step back in disbelief at the answer. After all, it couldn't be that simple.

'Was it all this time just teenage hormones?' I thought to myself. 'Impossible, why would someone so young be interested in an old woman like me?'

"There are also these toned thighs that I want to use as headphones."

My face turns red as a tomato, embarrassed and a little flattered by Jaune's lewd comments.

"And look at that ass!" He said pointing to my back. "Perky and perfect…" Jaune comments, sighing at my buttocks.

'Surely he is exaggerating.' I think forcing myself not to believe him.

"I would commit war crimes just so you could sit on my face with that wonderful dumptruck."

An awkward silence ensues as I process everything Jaune had said.

"So, all this time, it was just carnal desire? Was it just physical attraction?"

He gave a yellow smile, avoiding looking at me directly.

"I... know it's not the answer you were hoping for, but it's the truth. I was attracted to you from the moment I saw you."

"But I'm a faunus!" I protested. "Much older than you and on top of that I'm the mother of a wanted terrorist!"

In response he simply shrugs his shoulders as if the differences were no big deal.

'I haven't thought about that kind of thing in a long time.' I reflect internally. 'I think… since my husband's death to the Grimm leviathan, Dread Shadow.'

Since that time I have focused on protecting the faunus of Menagerie, and as a result I have built a reputation as a feared and respected fighter who has alienated anyone who might be interested in me romantically or sexually.

'And now comes this young, muscular, blonde human, with blue hair and a sculptural body.' Before giving in to my carnal instincts, I cut myself on the spot. 'Stop it Audra, he's younger than your son.'

Dormant feelings begin to boil inside me, mixed with the alcohol. A strange dizziness takes over my mind as I feel my stomach twist, giving me a sick feeling.

"I-I'm flattered that a young man could be attracted to me, b-but I think you exaggerated a bit, don't you?" I asked, trying to make the subject lighter.

Unlike me, Jaune was completely sober and for some reason, he seemed offended by my question.

"Exaggerated ?!" He exclaims indignantly. "I have to wear 3 pairs of underwear when I go out with you without armor so people don't notice when my dick is hard."

"STOP LYING!" I shouted embarrassedly, not knowing how to respond.

"Do you want me to prove it?" He asked, gesturing to the strap of his pants.

"Wait!" I asked, taking my hands to his pants.

But as soon as I bent down to reach my pants I felt a nauseating dizziness that threw me to the ground.

POF!

With my face covered in sand I looked ahead and noticed that I had pulled down Jaune's pants, I slowly looked up and when I saw the piece... I vomited.

"Oh no." Jaune grumbled. "My boots."

I tried to get up to apologize and offer to clean up what I had messed up, but the dizziness and nausea hit again causing me to fall to the side this time.

"Audra?"

Jaune's voice echoed far away as my vision darkened.

[Ilia Amitola]

I walk alone through the halls of the White Fang base, my heart heavy with a bitter mix of frustration and shame. Sienna Khan's words still echo in my mind, each syllable cutting like a sharp blade. I never imagined that my loyalty and determination would take me to this point, a public reprimand, a humiliation that burns more than any physical wound.

I shouldn't have acted on my own, attacking Jaune Arc was a mistake according to the venerable leader Khan. An unprovoked assassination attempt on a VIP visitor would tarnish the honor of the White Fang and provide more ammunition for those who label us as bloodthirsty terrorists. The only reason I'm not expelled from the order is because the human won't announce my attack.

"Greetings sister Amitola." A sneaky voice comes from a dark corridor.

I turn to the newly arrived voice and come across Fennec Albain.

"Greetings, brother Alvian." I respond by giving a small bow to the veteran of the order. "One more time I beg-." I tried to apologize once again, but he cut me off by raising a hand.

He gives me a smug smile that sends shivers down my spine.

"I'm not here to judge, much less punish you, Sister Amitola." He says approaching me and placing a hand on my shoulder. "Actually, I came to congratulate you."

My eyes widened at the statement, I look the veteran faunus in the eyes looking for some lie or trick on his part, but all he offers is a friendly smile.

"Although I agree with the venerable leader Khan that it was not wise to act spontaneously guided by your emotions. I know you were seeking the good of the people of Menagerie and all Faunus."

Your words are like a balm for the wounds in my ego, I silently focus all my attention on Fennec Albain's words.

"The venerable leader is strong, but she carries the weight of our entire organization on her shoulders. That's why she punished you for acting in such a way." He says in a sad tone, as if he is disappointed in this way of thinking of Sienna Khan. "Still, she needs reliable allies, people willing to act in the shadows when necessary."

"In the shadows?" I repeated, frowning.

Fennec smiled, a more sinister smile on her thin lips than the last.

"You are very special, sister Amitola, your gifts allow you to be our best intelligence agent."

Without noticing the compliment, I relaxed my body, making myself feel special for the cause.

"From what I heard, you know where the human hides his Bullhead, don't you?"

I swallow hard, but respond by shaking my head.

"Perfect." He whispers. "I have a secret mission for you, you will lead a group of the White Fang's most loyal members to the human's ship."

"To do what?" I ask curiously.

Fennec laughs softly, almost whispering.

"Unfortunately this is a compartmentalized mission." Explains Fennec in a dry tone. "But I guarantee you that if you accept this mission, Jaune Arc will be driven off the island by the population and will never return." He finishes speaking by extending his hand to me.

Swallowing hard, I accept what needs to be done and raise my hand to shake his. After this informal pact, Fennec raises his hands in front of his body and connects his fingertips, speaking in a suspicious and sinister tone.

"Excellent…"

[Audra Taurus]

"Aaargh…" I moaned loudly, regaining my consciousness.

My eyes slowly opened, like lead weights, and the sunlight made me moan even more. My mouth was as dry as the desert, and each breath felt like the scrape of sandpaper across my throat.

I tried to move, but my body protested with every muscle aching. My thoughts were cloudy and fragmented, like pieces of a puzzle that didn't fit together.

'Where I am? What happened?' I questioned myself mentally.

I looked around and recognized my bedroom. Broken swords and rusty axes and other irreparable weapons hung on the walls, trophies of my past battles. But something was different. My books and other papers were arranged in piles on the table next to the wall, layers of dust that were common in the corners of the room had disappeared, and a lavender smell permeated the place.

The room was impeccably clean, with no traces of dust or clutter.

"Who did this?" I questioned out loud.

With a monumental effort, I sat up in bed. Nausea overcame me, and I had to fight the storm in my stomach to keep from vomiting.

"What the hell happened last night?" I muttered to myself.

I tried to remember once again, but my mind was still a confusing jumble of memories. Little by little I remembered having beaten that crazy girl, arguing with Arc and then he offered drinks and food to make peace.

But after that...

A pain makes my brain throb inside my skull as I remember some sort of conversation with Jaune, and then I remember throwing up on his shoe.

"Oh shit." I complain loudly.

I got up carefully. Every step was a battle against dizziness and pain from a damn hangover. Arriving at the bedroom door I hear a noise coming from the kitchen, a soft sound of dishes clashing and the bubbling of something cooking. With my curiosity aroused, I headed towards the sounds.

"Who's in my kitchen?" I ask myself in a whisper.

My bare feet touch the cold wooden floor as I walk towards the kitchen. The noise that woke me up still persists, a metallic sound that leaves me intrigued and cautious.

Sunlight invades the house through the windows, creating golden streaks on the floor and illuminating every corner. I smell a delicious scent filling the air, something that reminds me of chicken and vegetable soup.

The metallic sound intensifies, coming from the kitchen. My steps become faster, curiosity drives me forward.

Upon entering the kitchen, my eyes widened in surprise. The scene before me is surreal, like something out of a horny teenager's dream.

[Image]
GRBXLbUW0AAhLZa

Jaune Arc, esteemed friend of the Belladonna family, the first non-faunus to visit Menagerie as a VIP and also the human most committed to helping all faunus is standing in the middle of the kitchen shirtless, wearing a blue apron, with a pan in his hand and a friendly smile on his face. As soon as he notices me he opens that bright smile even wider, as if he's trying to stun me with happiness.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." He says, with an amused tone in his voice. "Actually, good afternoon, almost night." He says looking out the window at the setting sun. "Looks like someone overslept."

"Jaune?" I ask, stunned. "What are you doing here?"

He ignored my question and approached me, handing me a bowl with some of the soup that was in the pot he was holding.

The aroma hit me before I could even see the dish. It was a mixture of complex and comforting fragrances of chicken cooked with different seasonings, which immediately made me salivate. I had never felt anything like this before. The smell was like a warm, enveloping hug, a promise of flavor that I couldn't wait to taste.

"Before eating, drink some water." He says, heading back to the kitchen. "Sit down and eat slowly, you need to eat after last night." He says pointing to the soup in front of me. "That's called 'escaldado', my countrymen created this dish specifically to deal with hangovers."

"Last night?" I repeat, still confused. "What happened last night?"

Jaune sits at the table and looks at me with a knowing smile.

"Well…" He begins. "Let's say you drank and spilled a lot…and I'm not just talking about you throwing up on my shoes."

"Nooooo." I whimpered helplessly at what I did the night before.

He tells me about the events of the night before, about how I drank too much, how we argued about Adam, how I ended up throwing up on his shoe only to lose consciousness and have to carry me home. The only thing that makes me feel relieved is that Jaune said that no one saw us in the dead of night entering my house.

As he spoke, I remember it all in fragments, like pieces of a puzzle starting to fit together. I feel my face flush with embarrassment, and my eyes drop to the floor.

"Sorry about the shoes." I murmur, not knowing what else to say.

"Don't worry about that." He says laughing. "I already washed them and after a day of Menagerie, they are already dry."

He serves me a plate of toast and encourages me to eat the soup while it's still hot.

Paying attention to the food in front of me, I see generous pieces of shredded chicken breast floating on the surface, mixed with diced tomatoes, onions and peppers, which give the soup a welcoming and colorful appearance. The egg yolks inside are intact, firm and shiny, like little yellow jewels nestled in the broth. The surface is sprinkled with the bright green of chives, coriander and parsley, adding a final touch of freshness.

Carefully, I pick up the spoon and bring it to my mouth.

"Huuuuum." I moan while enjoying the soup.

It's like an explosion of flavors! With every spoonful, a new discovery. The soup had some kind of flour, added carefully to avoid lumps, this provides a creamy and comforting texture to the soup. And the eggs are a revelation in themselves. Carefully placed into the simmering broth, the egg whites cooked perfectly, while the yolks remained whole and deliciously rich. Each spoonful that includes a piece of egg yolk brings a velvety flavor that mixes wonderfully with the broth and other ingredients.

'He cooked this wonder all by himself?' I question mentally. 'I thought rich humans were lazy useless people when it came to domestic chores.'

The food is delicious, warm and comforting, and slowly the fog of pain and tiredness in my mind lifts.

'It's like this food really can cure hangovers.' I think to myself.

While I eat, I talk to Jaune about the night before, about Adam and what happened between us. He listens to me with patience and understanding while he washes the dishes, and helps me process my emotions.

At the end of our conversation, I feel lighter, as if a heavy burden has been lifted from my shoulders. I realize that Jaune doesn't judge me, but rather welcomes me with understanding and empathy. He assures me that the simple act of talking about my afflictions is an important step towards overcoming them, and that his presence as a listener is something natural and that anyone could have done for me.

'This kid has a heart of gold and doesn't even know it.' I reflect while looking at him.

Jaune takes the bowl away from me as soon as I finish eating that wonderful soup. Seeing the boy washing the rest of the dishes with his back turned, I remember something I wanted to ask.

"Were you the one who cleaned my house?"

Jaune turns around, still holding a bowl he had just washed. He smiles, that radiant smile.

"Yes, it was me."

I looked around, seeing the spotless kitchen and remembering my room, so clean and organized. I feel a mixture of gratitude and shame rising inside me for having my home organized by a teenager.

He not only took care of me while I was vulnerable, but he also cleaned my house. This gesture meant more than he could imagine.

'How long has it been since someone took care of me?' I reflect in silence as old memories surface in my mind.

I've been alone for so long, no one has had dinner with me since my husband was killed by the Dread Shadow and Adam abandoned me. Having someone here looking out for me makes me let my guard down and relax for the first time in a long time.

"Jaune, you really didn't have to do all that." I say, trying to hide the blush that spreads across my face.

The boy, still smiling, responds.

"I wanted to help you, so it wasn't a big deal." He adds, shrugging.

As he puts away the dishes, I see him flexing his arm a little, making me notice how fit he is. His defined muscles stand out in the kitchen light, and I can't help but feel a shiver run down my spine.

'One night of drinking and dinner and I already want to jump on him?' I question myself internally. 'What's wrong with me? I'm too old for that and I have too many problems for someone who still has their whole life ahead.' I cut through my self-reproach for being attracted to Jaune when he shows something shocking.

Jaune turns his back to put a pot in a low cabinet, revealing the type of clothing he was wearing from the waist down.

'By The Animal God, what are those shorts?'

The boy was wearing one of those running shorts, made of a light, breathable material. It fits perfectly around his hips and thighs, outlining every muscle and curve of Jaunes body. It's hard to look away, and I feel warm inside just watching him.

When Jaune turns around he seems to notice me looking at him, and our eyes meet. He gives me a bright smile with zero malice, and I feel my heart beat faster. I look away quickly, embarrassed, but I can't help the tingling sensation running through my body.

'Yesterday he said I was one of the most attractive women in the world, but instead of taking advantage of me while I was defenseless he cleaned my house and made food for me.' I think, looking at the young man who was now cleaning the sink. 'If I were younger and he was a little older… I would break his pelvis beneath me giving him a Vacuoan rodeo.'

A big part of me knows I shouldn't be thinking those things about him, but I can't help it. He is simply a kind, strong an beautiful man, with big muscular arms, a toned back and a little ass that I want to leave full of bite marks.

And also him wearing an apron without a shirt and wearing tight shorts is making me salivate across the north and south.

'Damn it!' I scolded myself for being so obsessed with his body. 'I need to distract myself with something.'

I took a deep breath and forced myself to look away. My mind needed an urgent escape. Jaune was a dangerous distraction, but maybe I could use him to distract me in another way.

"A good-looking boy like you who can clean and cook must be popular in Beacon." I started by trying to sound casual. "There must be a girlfriend or two waiting at home, right?"

Jaune pauses for a second looking at me, he seemed caught off guard by the question, but his smile remained. She giggled as she turned to dry her hands on her apron.

"That's a complicated story." He replied, his blue eyes shining with a mix of nostalgia and humor. "There are one… or two girls that I think are into me…" He said slowly. "But no girlfriend or anything more serious."

The answer intrigued me, so I decided to continue and get more information.

"Why?"

He sighed and sat across the table from me, crossing his arms and leaning back, balancing on the back legs of the chair looking up at the ceiling.

"When I got to Beacon I had zero training." He responds hesitantly, as if he's not sure what he's talking about. "I think I was so focused on getting better that I didn't try anything with anyone."

His tone didn't show confidence in what he was saying, but I wasn't sure if he was lying or just withholding part of the story. I think it's better to get straight to the point.

"Are you gay?"

THUMP!

My response was Jaune falling backwards onto the ground.

"Ouch." He speaks sarcastically lying on the ground, but he still responds. "I am straight."

"Huuum." I murmur looking across the table. "Are you sure?"

He jumps to his feet and frowns at me, more irritated than angry.

"Yes, I am." Replies Jaune in a dry tone.

An uncomfortable silence settled between us, although Jaune was irritated, he didn't seem so uncomfortable. Proof of this is that the young boy still glanced at me from the corner of his eye when he thought I wasn't paying attention.

In the past I thought he was making sure where I was, as if he was making sure where his enemy was, but today I know that this boy-. NO! This man was admiring me… desiring me.

"Are you really sure?" I asked with a lewd smile appearing on my lips.

Now frustrated, he throws his arms up in surrender, as if he had given up answering me.

'Don't give up, you hot blonde idiot.' I begged internally to any deity that could hear me.

He gets up and walks towards me frustrated, next to me he slams his hand on the table and asks confused and irritated.

"What do I need to do to convince you?" Jaune asks with his chest puffed out, imposing an authoritarian air on me.

I grin a wild, hungry smile, excited about the prey that has fallen into my trap, ready for the taking.

I slowly stand up, looking deep into the young human's eyes. As soon as my eyes pass the height of his forehead, the young man's shoulders begin to deflate, his posture that portrayed him as an authoritative figure evaporates. When I'm finally standing, Jaune's eyes are a little higher than the height of my cleavage.

At first I stay silent, trying to read his reactions, to see if he still shows any interest in my body.

"Mgnn." The young man grumbles as if he were making a physical effort.

My worries disappear when I notice his trembling and hesitant eyes, it wasn't like someone avoiding direct looks so as not to discover his secrets. Jaune Arc's eyes were twitching because the young man was using all his concentration to look at my eyes instead of my cleavage.

Licking my lips, I slowly approach him, supporting his chin to help him keep his gaze on me.

"Glad you asked my little calf." I get even closer, with my lips close to his ear, I whisper. "Would you like to show me if is true?"

Jaune's body shivers all over, up close I can even see the hairs on the back of his neck standing up.

For a second I worry that maybe I've gone too far and he'll reject me in disgust, but to my surprise Jaune grabs me by the shoulders with a firm, powerful grip and pulls me away just enough to look me in the eyes and show a sudden change in his behavior.

Shocked by the change, I stand without reaction, trying to process the transformation before me. The tension in his body was gone and in its place was an intimidating serenity, as if he had finally found his purpose. His gaze was unwavering, piercing my soul, resolute and firm like steel beams forged in the best factories in Atlas.

I couldn't help but feel attracted to him, intrigued by this metamorphosis. He made me feel a strange mix of nervousness and excitement, like a girl on her first date.

"Let's fucking go!"

[Avip: Remember when Ozpin called Jaune in the middle of the night in chapter 23? After the Vacuano Rodeo that scene takes place.]
[Ps: I've been writing smut on other accounts of mine, would you like me to write Audra and Jaune's scene? Does the platform where you are reading this story allow this type of content?]

E ai gurizada?

I'm glad to see that the Grimm Sharks pleased you all, and after the last chapter I noticed that you are waiting for the clash between Jaune's sisters and Adam Taurus... when we get to that scene I hope to live up to your expectations.

Likorin:
Please tell me jaune gets a warlord class titan.
Avip:
I was seriously thinking about putting one in the story, but the biggest problem is that the weapons of these monsters (If I'm not mistaken), are capable of melting mountains, vaporizing oceans, triggering volcanoes and fracturing technical plates. If this is true, this setting cannot survive 5 minutes with one of these walking freely.

Jao:
{Cobras fumantes, eterna é sua vitória}
Is this part supposed to be in Portuguese?
Avip:
It is supposed to be in Portuguese, in the original song this part is in Portuguese. The music 'smoking snakes' is about three Brazilian soldiers, who fought against a much larger and much stronger force of German troops.
They fought until they ran out of ammunition and engaged in close combat with their bayonets. They were immediately shot dead and the Germans buried them and placed a cross with the inscription "Drei Brasilianischen Helden" (Three Brazilian Heroes) on their grave.

Next month I will post it as an omake at the end of the chapter.

Some sites where I publish this story do not allow this type of smut
any chance you can whip up an ai picture of Audra so we can have a more clear idea of what you want her to look like?

28 - I need painkillers and a lawyer
Before I begin, I'd like to thank everyone who commented on the site's rules for posting smut in a story that wasn't explicit from the beginning.

The smut is at the end as an omake you filthy degenerates... I love you all.

[Pyrrha Nikos]

When Jaune was suspended, I was appointed by Professor Ozpin as the provisional leader of Team JNPR.

On the day, I thought the action was unnecessary. After all, Jaune would only be gone for two weeks, and we still had plenty of time before the exams started. What kind of work could I have in such a short time...

"Nora Valkyrie!" I exclaimed, my patience already exhausted. "Get out of that bed now!"

I have just one job, to ensure my team attends all the classes.

"Just five more minutes," murmured Nora sleepily.

Last week, Ren and Nora missed the first classes in the morning for three consecutive days.

I tried waking them up earlier and rushing them to get ready so they wouldn't miss the class, but it was all in vain. On the fourth day of being late, I gave up and decided not to try anymore.

Professor Ozpin did not appreciate this idea and threatened the entire Team JNPR, including Jaune, with a week of detention for every day Nora and Ren were late.

"You could at least help me, Ren," I questioned, frustrated.

"What makes you think I have any choice here?" said Ren in an irritated tone.

"You're the one spooning her from behind," I complained, pointing at the two lying together.

"She's holding my arms," he said, trying to free himself from Nora, but his partner was stronger and kept a firm grip on his arms, preventing him from freeing himself.

Since they made their relationship official by breaking Jaune's bed, Nora and Ren have joined their beds to sleep together.

I have nothing against it and even envy-. I mean, I'm happy for them. But it's starting to bother me... just a little... seeing these two's displays of affection.

The way Ren feeds Nora breakfast, the way Nora brushes Ren's hair before bed, and the worst of all, which is causing problems now. Nora and Ren spoon for hours, resulting in recurring tardiness.

"You will be on time," I murmured, threatening the two. "Even if I have to drag you out by force."

Ren looked at me cautiously, worried about my tone, while Nora ignored me and snuggled into Ren's arms.

Frustrated, I approached them and reached out to where Nora was holding Ren's arms around her.

CHOMP!

"NORA!" I shouted, horrified. "Did you just try to bite me?"

"Keep your hands off my ninja femboy, you homewrecker!" Nora threatened without moving.

"Femboy?" I questioned, astonished.

"Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to," Ren said in a tired tone.

"Has Nora been reading Blake's books?"

"Mistralian comics, to be exact," he replied. "Almost pornographic trash."

"How dare you!" Nora declared in a dramatic tone. "Do not insult this distinct form of art."

'Damn,' I complained internally. 'I need to change my strategy.'

Thinking of a new plan, my eyes met those of the green-clad ninja. Ren looked back at me with a raised eyebrow, suspecting I might be plotting something.

'Asking him to go against Nora is a waste of time,' I thought internally. 'So let's focus on Nora and her soft heart.'

"Is there nothing I can say to convince you?" I asked in a heavier tone.

"Nope," Nora replied, all smiles.

Starting my act, I sighed tiredly and turned my back.

"I understand, Nora," I said in a sad tone. "I can't force you to give up your morning cuddle routine."

"Yep," Nora responded, happy as can be.

Even without seeing her face, I knew she was smiling in her beloved's arms. Part of me hates the envy for this.

"I just hope Jaune can forgive me for my incompetence," I said in a dramatic and sad tone.

Behind me, the couple whispered to each other, questioning my behavior.

"I know I've failed as a leader. And Jaune will hate me for my incompetence."

Nora and Ren sat up in bed, worried about their friend's sudden change in mood.

"What are you saying, Pyrrha?" Nora asked, her voice full of concern. "You're the most amazing girl in all of Beacon."

I turned around, pretending to wipe away tears with my fist, still feigning sadness.

"But I can't get you to class on time," I lamented loudly. "And now, when Jaune returns, he will be punished because of me." I finished speaking, bringing both hands to my face while fake-crying loudly.

Nora got out of bed and came to hug me.

"Don't cry, Pyrrha, please," she said, trying to calm my fake desperation. "We won't let you feel this way. We'll try harder to be on time... right, Ren?"

Still in Nora's hug, I lifted my face and gave Ren a cynical smile.

He widened his eyes, astonished at my performance, but didn't expose me to Nora.

"Of course," he replied, confused by the whole situation.

I pulled away from the hug, trying not to let a triumphant smile form on my lips.

"Thank you," I said, pretending to still be emotional. "It means a lot to me."

I got up and left the room, happy with the result of my performance, but knowing this was only a temporary solution.

'Hope it lasts until Jaune returns,' I thought hopefully.

Nora has always been stubborn, but what surprises me is Ren being more permissive lately with her erratic behavior.

'What could he be gaining by letting Nora do whatever she wants?' I questioned internally.

[Ruby Rose]

RIIIING!

I walked around the room, not knowing what to do. My thoughts were a whirlwind of guilt, anger, and sadness.

'Do I leave Blake alone or do I go after her?' I think with uncertainty.

After a few minutes I went back to my bed and sat down, defeated. The silence of the room was deafening, thank goodness I had Yang to help me.

"Good morning sis." Yang said finishing getting dressed.

I'm so inattentive that I hadn't noticed when Yang had woken up.

"Any plans for the weekend?" She asks, trying to cheer me up.

Yang knew I was depressed, so she was trying to distract me to cheer me up. But more important than improving my mood was Blake's whereabouts.

'And that's what I'm going to do.' I thought clenching my fist determinedly.

"I do have a plan." I replied getting up with a new spirit, now that I remembered what was most important. "We're going to the city to look for Blake."

There's a missing member of Team RWBY and I can't stay in bed all day depressed, I need to find her.

Yang blinks her eyes in surprise at my answer, but she sighs in relief as she processes my statement.

"Understood." Yang replied, smiling cheerfully. "Two sisters walking around the city looking for their runaway teammate-."

"Weiss is going too!" I added cutting Yang off.

Surprised by my tone Yang swallowed hard and turned to face Weiss who had stopped brushing her hair when I mentioned her name.

"I think Weiss could stay out of this." Yang says with a weak smile.

Weiss watches us from the corner of her eye interested in the conversation, but without showing any emotion.

"She's going too!" I say imposing myself in an authoritative way. "Regardless of internal conflicts, Blake is a member of Team RWBY and now she's alone in the city, maybe needing help."

I finished speaking by grabbing my weapon and cloak only to turn to face Weiss and Yang who were staring at me open-mouthed.

"She's right Yang." Weiss comments standing up. "Let's bring Blake back first, then we can talk and resolve our differences."

I smiled confidently with my BFF agreeing with me and turned to Yang once more who answered me smiling and nodding positively.

"Great, then get ready, we'll leave in 5 minutes."

Since the two of them were already dressed, they just needed to grab their gear to go.

'Don't worry Blake.' I thought silently. 'By the end of the day you'll be back on Team RWBY... even if I have to drag you back by your hair.'

[ORIGINAL POV]

"Ouch," I groaned softly as I woke up.

Opening my eyes, I was immediately greeted by a wave of pain radiating from every muscle fiber in my body. The muscles in my pelvis and abdomen, in particular, felt like they were on fire, a painful reminder of last night's delightful activities.

'That woman was desperate for a long time… but I'm glad I could quench her thirst.'

Yesterday, I went all out. Actually, it was Audra who went all out on me. If it weren't for my training with Professor Port, my awakened Aura, and the super soldier serum, I don't think I would have survived, let alone kept up with her pace.

The intense pain made me question the sanity of my decision to submit to such an exhausting snu-snu that broke the bed and cracked the floor.

'Who am I kidding?' I mentally questioned myself. 'I'd do it again without a second thought… I just hope my Aura can mend my fractured pelvis.'

I tried to turn in bed, but even this simple movement caused a series of sharp pains in my abdomen. The pain also throbbed in my legs, pulling from my hips down to my ankles. My groin felt like it had been crushed by a hammer, and my abdomen protested with every breath.

'At least I don't need to be hospitalized. Take that, Ren! Your bed-wrecking prowess is no match for mine.'

"Hmmm."

A feminine murmur next to me caught my attention, making me turn and contemplate the sleeping barbarian goddess beside me. The sight of her lying there with a satisfied and relaxed smile was a trophy for my 'performance' the night before.

As much as I wanted to stay in bed and maybe snuggle between those wonderful breasts, I had things to do today.

Yesterday, I spent the entire day at Audra's house without notifying the Belladonnas.

'I hope I didn't worry Ghira and Kali.'

I carefully got out of bed, moving stiffly like a rusty robot. Even though I was already used to the pain, it was hard to move without making any noise.

After a few minutes, I reached the kitchen and put on my Scouter, ready to answer Church while I prepared breakfast.

{{What's up, asshole,}} said a sarcastic digital voice.

'Speak of the devil,' I thought to myself.

Using the Scouter lens, Church projected himself as a miniature hologram on the countertop.

"Good morning to you too… Leonard," I replied, smiling at him.

The tiny image shuddered with disgust.

{{Never call me that again… seriously!}} Even though he wasn't truly offended, his request was sincere, so I nodded in agreement.

While I gathered the ingredients for breakfast, Church informed me that in two days, I would receive the first part of the payment from the contract signed between Weiss and the Kingdom of Atlas. He also mentioned that according to explosions recorded by Vale's police, Team RWBY was going through the events of the end of the first season. Despite Ruby being more confident as a leader and Weiss being less combative about teamwork, the final outcome would be the same as the series.

{{According to our projections, Team RWBY will start acting like a real team from now on,}} Church concluded as I placed bacon in the frying pan.

Relief washed over me as Church finished speaking. The good news, combined with the act of cooking, left me almost as relaxed as I was yesterday.

{{You could make an effort to do that too,}} the AI added in a reproachful tone.

I froze for a second and looked directly at the small avatar that had manifested in front of me, not understanding what he was talking about.

{{I know you're busy as hell at the start of the year, engaging in a shadow war, creating a new energy matrix system for an entire planet, training your pathetic organic body, losing your virginity, and spearheading an industrial/urban revolution for the Faunus takes time.}}

I was stunned by everything I had done in such a short time. I knew I wasn't idle, but I didn't have a detailed plan with all the steps to be taken. At most, I had goals I wanted to achieve.

{{Focus on me, you golden retriever attention span idiot.}} Annoyed by the gratuitous insult, I stared at Church in silence, waiting for him to get to the point. {{What I'm saying is that you need to spend more time with your team.}}

The concern in Church's tone was palpable, even behind his sarcastic personality. He was right; I was getting involved in so many fronts that my attention to my team was falling behind. I took a deep breath, trying to ease the tension forming in my shoulders.

"You're right, Church," I admitted with a sincerity that even surprised me. "Isolating myself won't help in the long run, no matter how tempting short-term rewards may be."

{{That's the spirit, kid,}} the digital voice sounded softer, as if satisfied with my response.

'To achieve this, we'll need to delegate functions,' I thought, finishing up cooking. 'I'll need a team… or several teams to manage Menagerie.'

The aroma of food and hot coffee filled the kitchen, a combination that always brought me a nostalgic comfort. Audra would probably wake up soon, drawn by the smell.

I finished setting the table with a simplicity that contrasted with the complexity of my thoughts. I placed two cups of coffee, orange juice, scrambled eggs with bacon, and some toast. When I was done, I heard soft footsteps coming from the hallway.

"Jaune?" A husky female voice asked from the hallway. "What's that delicious smell?"

Audra appeared, yawning and fixing her hair, wearing a tight-fitting blouse.

[Image]
AD_4nXdZG8ia5b0HtMKDekCVvyhfs2aejpj2bkGF-pr7EBe-7B4n0bFT0Bir_lD4aHiUbbHpDsXUisFUdzhUBGwOZ_X94tYcIbRRq3np0k0aNF2AdMjW3dvHHcFkAAWjOZwbzfXNqnHuuRgwfxYxUN3FvtqM2uk

{{By the way,}} Church whispered through the Scouter. {{Congrats, kid. If I had a hand, I'd give you a high-five.}}

Audra was still waking up, but she looked more relaxed and less stressed.

"You came at the right time, I made breakfast."

She looked at me in surprise, but I nodded and pointed for her to sit down.

After sitting down, I tried to start a conversation with her, asking about other Grimm hotspots on the island or interesting places to explore. However, Audra only gave me monosyllabic answers or nods. Suspecting that she might want to eat in peace, I stayed quiet and let her eat in silence.

That didn't last long.

"Why did you make breakfast for me?" Audra asked.

Not understanding the question, I responded with the first thing that came to mind.

"Uhhh…" I replied eloquently. "I thought you might be hungry."

Audra's facial expression was hard to read; she looked distressed and distracted, as if caught in an internal conflict.

'Maybe she regretted sleeping with me,' I concluded silently.

Deciding to give her some space, I announced my departure.

"If I'm bothering you," I began, catching her attention. "I can leave."

"Huh?" She mumbled, focusing her attention on me. "What are you talking about?"

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable in your own home, especially if you regret what happened last night."

Audra stared at me wide-eyed in silence, probably shocked that I read her like an open book. Without further ado, I stood up from the table, but before I could take a single step, a strong female hand grabbed my shirt and lifted me off the ground.

"What's your problem, Arc?" Audra huffed, pulling me close to her face.

Stunned, I blinked in confusion.

"Problem?" I repeated, not understanding the question.

She had a stern face and teary eyes, using all her willpower not to cry.

"You stopped me from doing something I would have regretted for the rest of my life, made a barbecue with beer, then apologized for sparing Ilia, carried me home without exposing me to anyone on the island, preserving my dignity, cleaned my house, made dinner, and after a night of sex that broke my bed, you make breakfast and apologize for making me uncomfortable?"

"Y-yes," I stuttered, still confused about what was happening.

A tear of frustration rolled down her face, and then Audra roared, shaking me in the air.

"RAAAARGH!" The growl seemed more out of frustration than anger. "WHAT - IS - YOUR - PROBLEM!" She shouted, pausing between each word.

"THERE - IS - A - CRAZY - REDHEAD - SHAKING - ME!" I shouted back, trying to make her stop.

THUD!

I fell with a thud when Audra finally let go of me.

"You think I regret last night?" She asked, staring at me intensely.

Still confused, I nodded in response to her question.

"Then answer me," Audra said, stepping on my chest. "Why did you do so many nice things for me?"

"Uhhh, because it was the right thing to do?" I replied, unsure of where this conversation was going.

Audra gave a slight sarcastic smile, shaking her head, but without taking her foot off my chest, she continued to ask.

"Did you do all this as part of an elaborate scheme to get me into bed last night? Or are you regretting what we did last night?" The last question had a heavier tone than the first.

"No to both!" I replied promptly.

Audra smiled in relief and removed her foot from my chest, extending her hand to me. Thinking she was trying to help me up, I tried to grab her hand, but she ignored it and grabbed my shirt again, lifting me off the ground as if I were made of paper. She stared into my eyes with a seductive smile and gave me a deep kiss.

My heart pounded like a drum in my chest when Audra's lips met mine, her touch sending an electric shock through my body.

When she pulled away, she brought her lips close to my ear and whispered.

"The next time you sleep with a woman, let her wake up in your arms," Audra said, putting me down.

"But I made breakfast," I responded in a whiny tone.

"Then you better bring her breakfast in bed," Audra said, sitting at the table. "Not all women are as understanding as I am."

{{I agree with the crazy barbarian MILF,}} Church said in my ear.

"Says the guy who dated Texas," I whispered back.

"Did you say something?"

"No, nothing," I quickly responded, being placed on the ground with my shirt all stretched out.

With a lighter mood, we continued breakfast. Audra asked where we were going today, but I told her I'd spend the day at the Belladonna house to make up for my unannounced absence.

After we finished eating, Audra stopped me from washing the dishes, saying I had already done more than enough. Since she seemed happy and relaxed, I decided not to insist and went on my way.

But before leaving the house, Audra called me.

"Hey, come here for a moment," Audra said, pulling me into a tight and warm hug.

'Hehe, breasts,' my primal brain thought as she cuddled me against her chest.

Little did I know it wasn't that kind of hug.

"You are a wonderful boy, Jaune. Stop putting yourself down."

Her words touched something deep inside me, stirring a mixture of emotions: gratitude, melancholy, surprise, and a hint of doubt.

I've always been my harshest critic, constantly questioning my abilities. But those simple words from Audra had the power to shake the foundations of my insecurities.

"I-I… I don't know what to say," I stammered, my cheeks flushing with a mix of embarrassment and appreciation.

"You don't need to say anything," she replied, her lips curling into a gentle smile.

Her words were like a balm for my soul, soothing the pain of my self-deprecating thoughts. I pulled her closer, savoring the comfort of her embrace.

"Thank you, Audra," I murmured, my voice barely a whisper.

After a moment, I reluctantly separated from her, the warmth of her hug lingering on my skin. As I walked toward the door, I couldn't help but smile.

Stepping out into the fresh morning air, I took a deep breath, feeling rejuvenated and invigorated. The world seemed brighter, more vibrant, as if the sun shone just for me.

With newfound determination, I headed towards the Belladonna house, ready to face the day with a positive attitude.

"Nothing can spoil this wonderful day."

[Audra Taurus]

As soon as Jaune went on his way, I decided to sleep a little more. After all, I wouldn't need to protect him today, and I could wash the dishes later.

"That kid wore me out yesterday," I grumbled, walking with my legs still a bit shaky from the action I hadn't had in a long time. "Hard to believe he was a virgin."

Slowly, I walked back to the room Jaune had cleaned earlier, which now looked like a war zone. Sheets and pillows were scattered everywhere, and two bed legs were broken. To level it, I broke the other two before lying down.

"One day, he'll make some girl very happy," I whispered, lying alone in the bed.

For some reason, that thought dampened my good mood, but since I was still tired from the night's activities, I stopped thinking about it and relaxed, feeling sleep take over.

"I know I was just a casual fling for him, but maybe he'll marry someone less selfish," I murmured, already with heavy eyelids. "Maybe someone willing to…" I couldn't finish speaking as sleep finally took hold.

Completely relaxed, I had one of the deepest naps of my life, a sleep that rejuvenated both body and mind.

CRASH!

Until a loud noise suddenly woke me from my glorious restorative sleep.

"I'm going to kill someone today," I growled, getting up.

The noise came from the window being shattered.

I quickly got up, a bit groggy from sleep. My heart pounded frantically in my chest as I sat up in bed, adrenaline coursing through my veins, my blood boiling like a scorching river fueling my fury.

"Why does this nonsense happen when I finally get laid?"

Barefoot, I stepped onto the cold wooden floor and left the bedroom, searching the living room for the source of the noise.

That's when I saw them. Three hooded figures, wearing white Grimm masks that concealed their faces.

'White Fang?' I wondered internally.

I took a deep breath, calming my racing heart, my survival instincts and years of experience as a huntress taking over.

With a quick move, I grabbed a cracked mallet from the wall and charged it with my semblance, making it heavier before throwing it at the nearest invader.

The weapon flew straight until it collided with the invader's back, making a blue force field flicker as the man fell forward, stunned and gasping.

The other two looked at their fallen comrade in surprise. Taking advantage of their distraction, I turned to the nearest wall, looking for more resources to arm myself.

My house was decorated with loot from old enemies. I never bothered to maintain these items; after all, they were just trophies, and most had been damaged during battles.

With a dull hand axe in my right hand and a stained shield in my left, I charged, slamming the shield into one of the remaining invaders.

KLANG!

I hit the target's back, sending him flying a few meters and crashing face-first into the wall with a thud.

POF!

As he fell to the ground, a green aura flickered.

"Well, well, what do three little awakened-aura Fang brats want in my house?" I asked sarcastically.

"You traitorous bitch!" The last one standing, a woman with a high-pitched voice, shouted. "You were a symbol of faunus strength, only to ignore your own race when the fight got tough," she said indignantly. "Now you lie down like any cow for the first rich human who comes along?"

"Listen here, you brat," I said, addressing the only female invader. "I don't owe any explanations to a useful idiot."

"You old cow," the young woman growled. "How much did you get to let that disgusting human soften your second-rate flesh?"

A vein popped on my forehead. Fury and hatred boiled in my stomach with an intensity I hadn't felt in years.

I started huffing heavily, as if trapped in a low-oxygen room. My vision turned blood-red as I lost control over my reason.

CRACK!

The floor creaked and cracked under my weight, increased by my activated semblance. Although fighting with extra weight was harder and more tiring, I could put that weight behind my blows, causing much more damage.

The terrorist in front of me gulped, taking a step back as she heard the floor groan from my weight adjustment.

The funniest part was that all this rage wasn't because of the insults to me.

"GRAAAWWRRRR!" I roared, leaping at her.

But because of what she said about that goofball with a heart of gold.

My target tried to turn and run, but I landed a precise kick to her ribs, making the invader double over and fly into the wall where her partner had crashed. Unlike her partner, she didn't fall to the ground. I slammed into her with my shield in a tackle so strong we crashed through the wall together.

CRAAASSSSHHH!

"Argh!" She groaned, spitting blood.

Despite the impact, I didn't slow down. I kept the momentum to prevent her body from detaching from the shield.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!" I roared, accelerating.

"Please, no," she whimpered, begging.

In my fury, I could hear what was happening around me, and with a great effort, I could calm down and spare her.

But I didn't want to spare her. I wanted to teach this brat a lesson in respect.

Using my semblance, I increased my body weight even more and collided with another wall with three times the previous impact force.

CRAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSHHHHH!

When the sunlight touched my skin, I realized I was outside my house. I slowed my charge and looked at my victim. The invader lay on the ground, groaning in pain as her aura shattered.

From inside the house, the other two invaders came out, and when they noticed their ally on the ground, they were wide-eyed.

Still in a fury and with the extra weight from my semblance, I charged at them, roaring.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"

I beat the two with my dull axe until their auras shattered.

Even though the fight was quick, I was exhausted and panting. Fighting with my semblance increasing my weight allowed me to overpower any opponent in short fights, but the fatigue felt like I had run a marathon for hours.

With the three Fang invaders at my feet, my blood started to cool as my heavy breathing helped me recover my strength.

As I tried to catch my breath and gather my thoughts, a high-pitched whistling sound cut through the air. I quickly raised the old shield and blocked an arrow. I looked in the direction of the arrow and saw a hooded Fang agent aiming a crossbow at me.

Focused on the shooter, I didn't notice a small sphere rolling on the ground until it touched my foot.

"What the-"

BOOM!

The sphere exploded with a muffled bang, and dense smoke quickly spread through the area.

My eyes burned, and my vision blurred. I covered my mouth and nose with my hand, trying to avoid inhaling the smoke, but the substance was potent, and since I was panting initially, I inhaled a large amount of it. My legs wobbled, and I had to lean against the wall's rubble to stay upright.

"Damn it…" I murmured, struggling to stay conscious. It was as if my thoughts were dissipating with the smoke.

'Fast-acting agent poison?' I wondered.

Two figures emerged from the fog, bathed in the evening light: a man with bat wings and a woman with white hair.

[Image / Not mine]
AD_4nXdW6hp-9ka82ND0kgsfK5RvEKhPXCjVkaz9MWR18IEM4yTWcF17u083r3keyOYcs6PPUT04PXGRsbQRchArL0SPCHSVZoI0Dykych9vk---xt4e2o57ZPFoYAlBKldVWwhuh41h3iPSKxKckDgC-WKpF4rR

"Such a shame that someone so strong has such an obvious weakness as this physical exhaustion caused by the continuous use of her semblance," said the faunus with spider-gray veins connecting her chest to her wrist. "Just irritate you a little, and you defeat yourself."

"But your strength is undeniable; you deserve your reputation," said the bat-winged faunus sarcastically. "And it's no use calling for help, the streets are empty, all the civilians are at Jaune Arc's trial."

The voices sounded distant and distorted, as if coming from a dream or nightmare. I tried to identify the direction, but my head was spinning, and my legs gave way, causing me to fall to the ground.

"I... I... will... break…" I murmured, my voice a weak whisper.

I tried to get up, but my body wouldn't respond. Whatever was in that dense smoke was defeating me; each breath seemed to steal more of my strength.

A strong hand grabbed my arm, pulling me back to reality. I was too weak to fight, but the need to resist still burned inside me. I tried to struggle, but it was useless. They lifted me easily, and I felt the world spin around me.

"She won't last much longer," the woman said disdainfully. "Let's take her."

The last thing I saw before everything went dark was the shadow of a cruel smile under the white mask. And then, darkness enveloped me completely.

[ORIGINAL POV]

The morning sun greeted me with a warm embrace, casting a golden glow over my face as I stretched, feeling a sense of happiness wash over me.

'Today is going to be a great day, I feel it in my bones.'

Walking through the streets of Kuo Kuana, I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear. Everything seemed so full of energy, a symphony of sights, sounds, and smells that filled me with a refreshing sense of life.

I took a deep breath, savoring the vibrant atmosphere. I was so lost in my thoughts, enjoying the lively environment, that I didn't notice the strange looks I was receiving from people around me. At first, I dismissed it as my imagination. But as I kept walking, the stares grew more intense, and I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.

"Is it just me, or is everyone pissed at me?" I murmured quietly.

{{You might be right,}} Church commented worriedly in my ear. {{Just in case, I'll wake up the boozy Half-Maiden. Until she gets there, don't do anything stupid.}}

I stopped and took out my scroll to check myself in the selfie camera. My face was clean, my hair as messy as always, and I was wearing my usual Huntsman outfit.

'There's nothing unusual about my appearance,' I thought to myself. 'So why are people looking at me like I'm some kind of criminal?'

Shaking off the discomfort, I decided to ignore them and continue on my way. But as I walked, I noticed people whispering behind their hands and pointing at me. Some even crossed the street to avoid me.

Seeing the negative reactions to my presence, I started to feel nervous as a pit formed in my stomach.

I tried approaching a few people to ask what was wrong, but they just gave me vague answers or ignored me completely. The situation was becoming increasingly bizarre, leaving me more and more confused.

As I passed by a group of young faunus students, their laughter and chatter abruptly stopped when they saw me. They looked at me with a mix of fear and disgust, then quickly moved away.

I was mortified.

'What did I do to make them hate me?' I questioned myself internally. 'Not even on my first day did they avoid me like this.'

Growing more uncomfortable with the situation, I decided to run towards the Belladonna household.

In a few minutes, I arrived at the front of the house, but as soon as the guards spotted me, they pointed their spears in my direction.

"HALT!" one of them shouted. "Where do you think you're going?" he demanded, glaring at me furiously.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused. "I'm Jaune Arc, the human who's been staying here…" Before I could finish my explanation, I was cut off by a shout from behind me.

"STOP RIGHT THERE, HUMAN!" an angry voice yelled at me.

Surprised by the shout, I turned around only to face four guards in armor with lasguns pointed at me. From the side lighting of the guns, they were all powered on and ready to fire, something only possible if a non-White Fang member was using the weapon.

"HANDS UP, OR WE SHOOT!" the same faunus from before shouted, aiming his lasgun at me.

I raised my hands, both confused and irritated. Being arrested is already bad enough, but being arrested without knowing why, by a militia I armed myself, is unbelievably frustrating.

E ai gurizada?

Let's go straight to the comments.

JohSis:
Congrats on pushing out another banger of a chapter, and for having what seems like your very first plagiarizer on FFNet by - - - -, who has 1-1 copied the 1st chapter of this story.
Avip:
I saw this, thanks for the headsup.

Zech1994:
Yellow smile? Is it from the drink?
AVip:
This one escaped the revision.
In Brazil, the expression yellow smile means something like discomfort. The logic is that in a situation, a person is uncomfortable or outside his usual environment, they can smile forcibly, trying to relieve their discomfort

SlimeDK:
Who never wanted to sleep with their enemy's hot mother.
Avip:
Best comment.

Purgator:
It's from Kim Possible! Dr Draken's truth ray! (I cheated and looked it up)
Avip:
Yep, look kind of op on the original show. So in the chapter Jaune made a nerfed one, to spend less Aura with.

[SMUT OMAKE]

[AVIP:Unlike usual, I wrote this part in third person.]​

Audra's eyes glowed with primal hunger as she pressed Jaune against the wall. Her strong hands held her shoulders. She leaned down, pressing her lips to his ear, and whispered.

"Thank you, Jaune." Thanked Audra smiling. "I need this."

Jaune's heart raced, but he held his ground despite being manipulated like a doll. However, the reincarnated young man gasped when Audra's hands slid down his chest, deftly unbuttoning his shirt.

"Someone's been working hard on that pec." Audra growls in a hungry tone.

Quickly, she lifts the shirtless young man off the floor and carries him to the room on her shoulder like a sack of rice. Then she throws him on the bed with force.

A little stunned by the way he's being treated, Jaune looks ahead to get his bearings and his jaw drops to the floor when Audra rips off her white blouse and skirt. Her big breasts, glistening with sweat and pussy, were on display. Jaune swallows hard, admiring the scene as if it were a work of art.

"Do you like what you see, little calf?" Audra asked in a sultry voice. Jaune nodded, unable to hide his desire.

Wasting no time, Audra straddled Jaune, rubbing her wet pussy on his cock, making them both moan. Jaune got even harder, the head of his cock glistening with the redhead's juices. Audra leaned forward, her nipples brushing against Jaune's chest, and whispered lasciviously.

"Do you feel how wet I am?" She asked with a voice promising pleasure.

Jaune nodded, eyes fixed on hers, breathing raggedly.

Instinctively he reached out to cup her breasts, pinching her hard nipples. Audra responded by moaning loudly, encouraging the young man to explore her tanned body more.

"Are you ready for me?" Audra purred.

She grabbed Jaune's arms, keeping him pinned in place. She positioned herself over him, with the entrance to her vagina hovering above his erect penis.

"Best suspension ever." Said Jaune celebrating being sent out of Beacon for 2 weeks.

"Now let me get what I want." Demanded Audra with feral determination, she sat on Jaune's cock.

SPLAT!

They both moaned loudly. Her eyes widened with pleasure, as the milf's flooded pussy squeezed the blonde knight's cock as it throbbed hot and hard inside her.

"Oh my God, Audra." Jaune groaned. "You are incredible."

Audra, smiling triumphantly, bent down and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Thank you Jaune." She said with a caring tone. "But we're just getting started."

At a frantic pace, Audra began slamming her ass onto Jaune's dick, bouncing on his pelvis with enough force to crack concrete.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

Audra's eyes were fixed on Jaune as she rode him intensely. She smiled, daring him to join her.

"Are you going to lie down and just enjoy the calf rodeo?"

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

In response, Jaune grabbed Audra's waist and thrust upwards, trying hard to keep up with the red-haired barbarian's movements.

"Come on, you can do it!" Audra exclaimed provocatively, smiling at the young man's efforts.

Angered, Jaune attacked harder, penetrating deeper, making Audra moan in a specific way.

"MOOOOOOOOOOO!" Audra mooed in happiness as clear liquid ran down her legs and her pussy spasmed trying to milk Jaune's dick.

Jaune stopped moving, surprised. He thought he had hurt her, but the way her vagina was clenching around his cock and how wet she was made it clear that...

"Did you come first?" Jaune smiled.

"We're having sex, Jaune." Audra muttered embarrassedly. "That's one of the goals."

"You came first and moaned like a cow." Jaune laughed jovially.

Enraged, Audra frowned for a second, but her mood brightened with an evil plan that appeared in her mind, causing her to then open a sadistic smile on her lips.

"Ooooh man! Did I fucked up?" Jaune asked in a worried tone.

"You have no idea, brat," Audra whispered threateningly.

Without removing his penis, Audra lifted one of his legs and placed it on her shoulder, only to do the same with the other leg. With an evil smile, she assumes a dominant position on top of Jaune, the Amazon.

With Jaune's legs locked on her shoulder, Audra leaned forward and grabbed Jaune's arms with her hands.

"Hope you're ready for the vacuano rodeo, my little calf." Audra said licking her lips.

"I'm so scaroused." Jaune said terrified and excited.

She began to move with a new intensity.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

Each thrust was powerful, as if she wanted to break him.

The room was filled with the sounds of their bodies colliding and moans. Audra's pussy clenched and sucked on Jaune's cock with each movement.

Jaune tried to hold her hips, trying to keep up. But his arms were trapped by Audra and in her position she was the one setting the pace, pumping and puffing on top of him.

"Do you like this, my calf?" Audra teased. "Am I hurting you? Or can you handle it?"

Sweat dripped from the young man's forehead, his heart was beating fast. But even so, he looked the red-haired barbarian in the eyes and dared to challenge her.

"Do your worst you bitch in heat." Replied Jaune in an arrogant tone.

Because of her speech, Jaune expected that he would irritate her and not that she would smile, with her eyes shining.

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

She increased her pace, her movements becoming even wilder. Her moans grew louder, her body shaking with each thrust. For Jaune, it was a blur of sensations as the legs of the bed thirsted over the intensity of their fucking.

"That's right, my calf." Audra whispered, imposing herself even more on top of him, with an authoritative voice. "I may be the cow, but you're the one who's going to give me your milk."

Finally, Jaune knew he couldn't take it anymore. His body shook as he surrendered to the pleasure, the orgasm overwhelming him.

"THE FUCK!" He shouted, voice hoarse with intensity.

Audra also felt waves of pleasure, her body shaking with each spasm. She moaned loudly, her voice echoing through the room, a testament to the power of the sexual act.

SPLAAAAAT!

"MOOOOOOO!" She mooed again, feeling the hot liquid filling her.

Then Audra fell on top of Jaune's body, both of them panting.

"That was FUCKING GREAT!" Shouted Jaune celebrating. "We need to do it again sometime."

Audra laughs at Jaune's behavior as she grabs the young man by the balls making him moan loudly.

"Who said it's over my little human calf?"

Fuck I hate misunderstandings hope this gets wrapped up quick

Who would have guessed that the animals turn out to be ungrateful and decide to bite the hand that feeds.
Well let's how the white fang becomes a more hated group than SDC to other Fanus,
If i were J man I would just leave and decide to banlist and stop dealing with Menagerie and leave it to be the zoo it was meant to be.

29 - Law and Order: Kuo Kuana New
I'm setting the stage for the final Menagerie shenanigans.

[ORIGINAL POV]

Sitting in the communal cell, a.k.a. the only cell on the entire island, I am left alone by the other criminals who share it with me.

When I arrived, a big, fat guy with a pig's nose came up to me with all that talk about being the big guy in prison and how he was going to make me his bitch. I could have dealt with him without any problem, but it was more fun to offer cigarettes and beer to the other prisoners who beat him.

The guy almost died.

I felt so sorry that I cured him using a senzu bean and now he acts as my bodyguard.

'In prison you don't fuck with people who can conjure up cigarettes and drinks.' I thought to myself enjoying the silence.

Until I get bored within 10 minutes.

'Waiting for this trial without doing anything is a pain... to pass it I could create a television and watch some anime -.'

"Attention ladies!" Exclaims a female voice entering the cell room. "I need to talk to the blonde human, so the rest of the trash goes to the back of the room."

The prisoners got up and moved around, grumbling and complaining while I stared in surprise at who had entered.

"Did you miss me boss?" Asked Amber in her original appearance, but dressed as a guard and with a fake fox tail on her back.

I approached the cell door smiling and answered.

"My longing for you must have been less intense than your hangover."

In response, Amber hissed as if I had touched an open wound.

"Fuck you, bratt." She grumbled pretending to be offended. "But seriously now, why haven't you left yet?"

"I think I can use this judgment to my advantage." I responded in a whisper so that the other prisoners couldn't hear me.

"What are you talking about brat?" Amber asked, also whispering.

"I know I'm innocent and I didn't do anything wrong."

"If half of what Church told me is true, Audra would agree that you did a lot of rights."

"A gentleman does not boast of his achievements." I responded in a sophisticated tone

"Oh Damn." Amber swore. "You really are Port's student."

"If I prove my innocence in this trial in front of everyone, I will improve Menagerie's human-faunus relations."

"And take credibility away from White Fang." Added Audra.

"White fang?" I questioned confused.

"Don't you know why you were arrested?" Amber asked suspiciously.

"I knew I was forgetting something."

BANG!

A metallic thud echoed through the room.

"How are you, boss?" asked the pig Faunus.

"Relax, the jailer just slipped and hit her forehead on the cell."

Amber sighs tiredly, but immediately looks up with an irritated expression.

"Whatever the accusation is, it must have to do with the White Fang attack on your jet." Amber said in a didactic tone.

Confused, I stared at the dark-skinned woman with a raised eyebrow.

"They tried to break in, but the new guy managed to deal with them alone."

"You didn't help?"

"I was having the biggest hangover of my life while an old hillbilly robot was beating up terrorists to the sound of an accordion and shouting 'Yeehaw' every 2 minutes!"

"That couldn't have been good for your headache." I commented in solidarity.

In response Amber glared at me furiously with a bulging vein pulsing on her forehead.

"Another thing." Amber said in a calmer and more serious tone. "Before I came here, I stopped by Audra's house… and I think she was kidnapped or something worse."

A knot formed in the pit of my stomach as a chill ran down my spine.

"Huh?" I questioned feeling bad on the stomach.

"Three walls of her house were destroyed, signs of struggle everywhere, weapons scattered across the floor." Amber said, pausing so I could digest the news. "I followed their trail to the entrance of a cave, but I came looking for you when I heard the local guards celebrating your arrest."

"Is she alive?"

Amber swallows hard before answering my question, as if she's gathering up the courage to answer me.

"I don't want to give you false hope, but I doubt they bothered attacking her in her own home just to kill her."

"I understand." I respond in a low whisper. "Can you rescue her?"

"Not without blowing my cover and drawing negative attention to you."

Without thinking twice I invoke my power.

What would you like to do?
Magic: 75.287 Points
Aura: 100%​

"Jaune, what are you staring at?"

Focused on the task, I ignore Amber and give the mental command to do the items.

'Three level 5 caster invisibility potions, 2 beans of the gods and a scouter similar to mine.'

This will cost 3,500 Magic Points.
Magic: 75.287 Points
Aura: 100%​

The golden mist manifests creating the items in my hands. I was so flustered and rushed that I didn't even notice that I was able to create more than one item at once.

"The beans are to heal Audra and you if you need to, these invisibility potions-."

"Invisibility?" Amber asks, cutting me off.

"Don't interrupt me!" I complained. "Invisibility only lasts 5 minutes and if you attack someone the effect ends automatically."

"How specific."

"Scouter is for you to have better contact with Church, if you need anything He'll send the robots to help you or come and tell me that you're in danger."

Amber gives me a warm smile and a kiss on the forehead.

"Don't worry, I'll bring her back." She assures me in a sincere tone.

Not knowing how to respond, I just breathed a sigh of relief, as if I had been holding my breath since she started speaking.

Still disguised as a guard, Amber leaves the room carrying with her the items I gave her.

'Good luck Amber.' I think silently.

"Were you nailing the jailer before coming to jail, boss?" Asks the pig-nosed faunus. "Respect."

"Shut up Pumbaa!" I grumbled angrily at him.

"How do you know my name?" Pumbaa asked in disbelief.

"Serious?"

The rotund man nods his head, leaving me stunned for a few seconds.

"You know what…fuck it!" I declared with my patience exhausted. "Who wants to see a movie?"

[Sienna Khan]

"You crossed the line, Sienna!" Roared Chieftain Belladonna, his voice filled with a fury he hadn't shown in a long time. "We agreed that the White Fang would not interfere with Jaune Arc's capture."

"Exactly." I replied, maintaining my formal posture in front of the Belladonna house. "And that's why he was captured by Kuo Kuana's guard, not my agents."

"And since when does the guard obey your orders?" He questioned, his indignation was palpable. "Much less to learn from someone in front of my own home."

A sadistic smile spread across my face as I prepared to rub the truth in his face.

"Ever since our Chieftain invited an aggressive and dangerous human to walk on our precious island sanctuary."

Ghira's eyes widened in shock at my statement, but as soon as he recovered, he fixed me with an intense gaze.

"Grrr." He growls frustratedly in my direction.

It's really amazing how things have suddenly changed. Less than 48 hours ago, I was consumed by the enigma that was Jaune Arc. I never doubted that the human was a threat to the White Fang cause, the problem was that he was as cunning as he was dangerous.

According to Ilia, he was mapping the island and cataloging our natural resources, surely paving the way for future Atlas colonizers who would enslave us with the help of the SDC.

The problem was that the girl had no concrete proof, not even an ally who had seen the maps firsthand with her. And to make matters worse, the foolish young woman acted prematurely and attempted to murder the human. If this story were to leak, it would be used by our enemies as a propaganda vehicle, solidifying the narrative that the White Fang is just a bloodthirsty terrorist organization that murders innocent humans whose only crime was to have healed the wounded and fed orphans.

However, the young man made a mistake. In an altercation with a group of hunters, Jaune Arc murdered a faunus and left nine injured.

According to the testimonies, it was a dispute over prey between the human and the faunus hunters involved. The human had started the conflict by shooting at the unarmed hunters, seriously wounding them and breaking their legs and arms, only to then leave them to die in the Menagerie desert resulting in the death of one of them.

Although I wasn't happy with the amount of injured Faunus, the timing couldn't have been better. The human's reputation was growing too fast, but with this incident and my agents spreading the news to everyone on the island, the evil was nipped in the bud, and we could finally expel him from Menagerie and, with the help of public opinion, perhaps even banish the presence of any humans.

"Where was he taken?" Chieftain asks, already out of patience.

Containing my joy at his stress, I make a small bow and turn around speaking.

"Please follow me." I speak with a polite and respectful tone.

The walk was more pleasant than I dare admit out loud with the population gossiping about the impounded human.

"Did you know what the human did?"

"One dead and nine hunters hospitalized, this way many families will go hungry."

"I heard he was staying at the Chieftain's house, why would he need the bushmeat? What a selfish human."

"And to think he almost tricked us, pretended to be a good person doing charity work at the orphanage."

"It seems he beat up the hunters to show that he was superior to all faunus."

"He broke their legs and left them to die in the desert. It's a miracle that so many are alive."

"I bet hunting wasn't even in his interest, he just wanted to torture them."

"Give him to me! I can fix him, you don't know him like I do."

"It's a good thing he was arrested before he did anything to the children at the orphanage."

Ghira huffs angrily, every second he becomes more frustrated with the gossip.

"I see that your lies have already spread like flames in dry leaves." Said the Chieftain irritated.

"The only thing that White Fang agents spread was the fact that a human attacked innocent faunus, I have no control over what people invented based on the truth. Not even you, venerable Chieftain, have that control."

In a few minutes of walking we reached a large wooden building of the guard barracks, the second largest building on the island, second only in size to the Belladonna mansion.

As crime is low in Menagerie we do not have an entire building dedicated to the incarceration of individuals, however in the guard barracks we have a large community cell housing the few faunus who have broken the law of our island.

"What is this silence?" Ghira mutters in confusion.

I was so intoxicated by my good mood regarding the human situation that I didn't notice the strange silence as soon as we entered the barracks.

"And where are the guards?" He continued questioning the Chieftain.

My eyes widen in shock when I stop to look around and see that he's right. The tables were empty and the courtyard where the recruits trained was also deserted.

"But where is-." I tried to ask only to be cut off.

"Silence!" The Chieftain said pointing to the door of the community cell which was ajar.

We walked silently towards the door, as we got closer a noise became audible.

"It sounds like melancholy music and… people crying?" I questioned out loud.

Upon entering the anteroom of the community cell we are faced with a strange scene.

"Impossible." I murmur in shock.

The inmates and guards were inside the communal cell, sitting in the dark crying and looking at a 100-inch television.

{You must continue to grow, and eventually you will lend your aid by becoming the next hashira.} Said a jovial voice coming from the television.

It was a cartoon, and one of the characters was dying.

{I believe in each and every one of you.}

At the last line and the image of the character's mother, everyone in the cell began to cry loudly.

As unusual as the situation was, my blood boiled when I noticed among the prisoners a clump of blonde hair belonging to a human holding a large bucket of popcorn.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!" I screamed furiously.

The prisoners and soldiers were startled and looked in our direction, when the guards finally realized that the Chieftain and the leader of the White Fang were present they quickly stood up to salute us.

As soon as they lined up they started with the excuses, that they were just making sure that the content the inmates were consuming was not dangerous or inappropriate.

Behind me, the Chieftain laughed as if this absurdity was expected.

"This is a cell, not a cinema." I complain, pointing my finger in the direction of the human watching us while eating popcorn. "And where did you get that television?"

The human looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

[Image]
AD_4nXe4QopAP_nyRQ6ZbW4jWoSxYB2h_ZiwBptYl3YUPMqAodcNTXNAUixuFCqEn-qTlyCIOKyCJPbVbYP0gHnhRg7sfyK7NYFoNiCxQrPdyzy7nhEvW17M7nJM5u31iWX3NLndBEnHRGlVyDgCojVkOy_JNHAH

"What television?" He asked feigning ignorance.

"Don't act like an idiot! I am-." As soon as I turn around pointing at the monstrous screen, I notice that it has disappeared. "Where did it go?"

The prisoners on the human side began to laugh quietly as if they were naughty children, mocking my confusion.

"But of course the scum of faunus society would co-opt with this human-trash." A hand placed on my shoulder stops me mid-rant.

"Calm down Sienna, he didn't commit any crime." Said the Chieftain

"What are you talking about?" I complain more angrily. "The human brought contraband into a cell."

"It's not contraband, it's his Semblance." Says the Chieftain in a calm tone. "He had mentioned it to me at my house." The chieftain explains patiently. "That's why the television disappeared, his Aura reserves must already be exhausted. "

As soon as he finishes his explanation we turn to the human eating popcorn as if we weren't talking about him.

"Where did he get the food?" I asked, looking at the human.

He gives a wicked grimm and respond.

"Smuggling contraband." He responds laughing.

SLAP!

The sound of the Chieftain's facepalm was so loud that it echoed throughout the barracks.

'I think this human is less cunning than I had theorized.' I think to myself.

[Audra Taurus]

"Hmmm." I groan in pain as my consciousness returns.

All I want is to go back to sleep so I don't have to deal with this weird headache weighing on my mind.

"Good morning sunshine." But an annoying voice forces me to wake up. "It's actually night, but that doesn't matter now."

Giving up on going back to sleep, I remember the invasion of my house, the fight against members of the Fang

"Where am I?" I mumble with my vision blurry. "Who are you?" I ask the figure of a dark-skinned woman in front of me.

In response she laughs, touching something on her wrist, although my vision has not returned to 100%, the tone of her skin becomes lighter. I realize that Boudicca Nikos is in front of me.

"The boss asked me to come get his Muscle Mommy."

I let the comment slide because I am too groggy to respond at the time.

As soon as my vision opens I notice that I am inside a cell in an underground cave.

I try to get up, but I feel a stab of pain in my leg that stops me. The pain in my leg was unbearable, pulsing like a hammer with every beat of my heart.

"Everything okay there?" Nikos asks, kneeling next to me.

"My leg." I spoke through clenched teeth, holding back the pain. "My femur dislocated from my hip."

"Damn." Amber commented, whistling at the damage. "They really beat you up."

"No." I grumbled angrily. "They used some drug to put me out, and dislocated my leg while I was sleeping."

"Why would they do something like that?" Nikos asked, wide-eyed.

"To make it easier to deal with me as a prisoner." I responded in a cold tone drenched in hate. "When I regained my Aura while sleeping the bone healed in the wrong place, making it almost impossible to put it back into place without help."

"Damn, that's why they didn't bother cuffing you." The human commented, understanding the situation. "I have one of Jaune's beans, it will heal you instantly."

"Wait!" I exclaimed, stopping her. "The bone has already healed 'wrong', if I eat this thing there is a chance it will make the situation worse."

"What do you want to do then?"

I looked at Boudicca with anger and determination.

"Do you know how to put a bone back in place?"

The human hesitated for a moment, her eyes traveling over her injured leg.

"I've done it a few times in the field, but it was usually for simpler injuries." Boudicca explained uncertainly. "Your case is more complex, because it took time to 'heal wrong'."

'If Nikos did something wrong, it could cause irreparable damage.' I thought silently. 'But we have no other option. If you wanted to escape, you needed to be in a condition to fight.'

"Do what you can." I growled, clenching my teeth. "But be quick."

Nikos nodded with a serious look. She examined the leg carefully, looking for the best angle to apply the force. When she started touching my leg I closed my eyes tightly, preparing myself for the pain that was to come.

With a quick, precise movement, Nikos grabbed my leg and with one pull, forced the bone to realign. A whisper escaped my lips in response.

"Shit!"

Sweat ran down my face, mixing with the tears that insisted on falling.

The pain was unbearable, but I ignored it, focusing on staying calm.

After a few seconds of agony, the pain began to subside. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my leg. It seemed to be in the right place, but the pain was still intense.

"Did you do it?" I asked in a hoarse voice.

Nikos nodded, taking a deep breath.

"Yes, it is in place. But it will hurt for a while if you don't eat the bean."

I took the bean without question, I had already seen their miraculous properties working with Almshouse people, so there was no reason not to eat it.

GULP!

Instantly, as if by magic, I am healed. Besides my leg, the headache and my sore muscles were 100% healed.

"Now just find an ax and return the favor by breaking all these crazy idiots' legs." I declared irritated.

But before I could take a step, Boudicca stepped up with both hands raised, stopping me.

"Not that I'm against revenge on whoever disabled you. And trust me, I understand a lot about that." She said in a cold tone filled with remorse. "Right now Jaune Arc is under arrest or probably on trial."

My eyes immediately widened, I quickly grabbed Nikos by the shoulders, pressing my fingers into the flesh of her shoulders.

"Repeat." I spoke in a dry and harsh tone.

Amber sighed tiredly, but answered me quickly.

"Jaune was arrested as soon as he left your house, right now he should be on trial."

All the anger within me towards the White Fang evaporated and was replaced by a feeling of urgency.

"Do you have a plan to get us out of here quickly?"

Giving a slutty smile, Amber pulls out two vials with black liquid inside them.

"Let's just say Jaune is capable of planning...sometimes." Amber says with an shy laugh.

As soon as she stops laughing, she drinks the strange liquid and her body begins to dissolve into thin air.

[Ghira Belladonna]

It was obvious that the situation Jaune found himself in was nothing more than a plan devised by deluded members of the White Fang.

Isn't it a simple coincidence that when the boy was finally gaining notoriety among the faunus he attacked innocent hunters? For desert game meat on top of that?

'By the Gods, the boy distributes food among the inhabitants of the Almshouse. He clearly doesn't need to hunt lizards in a Grimm-infested desert to survive.' I think silently to myself.

And now I'm sitting here at a table as a judge in a makeshift courtroom to judge the first human to commit a 'crime' in Menagerie.

Sienna, of course, volunteered to be the prosecutor for the trial. Firstly, I didn't want to let someone who actively fights against humans participate in this trial. But the popular outcry spoke loudly when Sienna was applauded by the population for her search for justice against the 'terrible' human, in the end I had to give in and she took the job.

However, as a compromise, I handpicked the jury, ten sensible citizens who had not been directly helped by Jaune Arc, this way Sienna could not claim that the human had bought his freedom with bribes.

Now, for Jaune's defense I imagined that Audra would play the role of lawyer, but apparently no one could find her.

Fortunately for the young man, Mrs. Kouka Brasa, the elderly turtle faunus who takes care of the Almshouse, was willing to defend the boy.
[Image]
AD_4nXezBLz1azns8vCdc1HqTrtLJgc1YhHYfPZ_h-YcEFatj-HuOQQVE7VOlYA7je8PkATklGnr_vESBAXdx7ncnlbBxXEIAI7wn3QdcFslfjmBbM5ed3_m1HG8ziEYuLoURt8rxPcI_p16dF3yFNxXa6FxJF6T

"Can we start?" Questioned Sienna impatiently.

I take a deep breath, preparing myself to speak loudly and with authority to begin the trial.

"Today we will try the defendant Jaune Arc, accused of murdering an innocent faunus and assaulting nine others. This court promises to seek the truth impartially, regardless of any prejudice or external pressure."

Jaune Arc, standing, raises his head and fixes his eyes on me. His gaze is firm, but not arrogant.

"How does the defendant plead?" I ask the human.

"Not guilty, your honor." Jaune responds, his voice clear and without hesitation.

I give a slight nod, acknowledging his statement. I know it's impossible for Arc to have beaten these faunus without good reason, but my personal beliefs should not interfere with due process. I need to remain impartial, guided only by the facts presented.

"I call to testify Mr. Milhouse Pettigrew." Says Sienna in an authoritative voice.

This individual was the only one of the supposedly attacked faunus who was still able to move. A pale, dry face draws attention as he stands up from the audience sitting at the back of the room. He is a thin man whose animal trait was a hairless tail, similar to that of a rat or possum. His red and swollen eyes brimmed with tears that ran down his thin face.

With his voice cracking with emotion, Milhouse raised a trembling hand, pointing at Jaune, who was watching him with a serene and unshakable expression.

"This… this human monster!" He exclaimed, his voice filled with resentment and pain. "He attacked us without mercy! He beat me to the ground, stepping on my face, as if I were a Grimm who deserved to be killed."

Milhouse's words echoed through the room, fueling the anger and outrage of the crowd watching in the back. Whispers and murmurs filled the room, while Sienna Khan watched the scene with a triumphant smile on her lips.

He continued his account, exaggerating every detail, turning a simple confrontation into a brutal aggression. He described how Jaune had struck him ferociously, ignoring his cries of pain and pleas for mercy. Tears ran freely down his face, staining his worn shirt and fueling the audience's commotion.

"H-he… he stole our prey!" Milhouse whimpered, his voice broken with sobs. "How am I going to feed my family? When that monster attacked me and took everything!"

A murmur of indignation passed through the room. Food was a precious commodity in Menagerie, and the idea of a human stealing it from a defenseless faunus would be seen as an act of extreme cruelty. Milhouse took advantage of the moment to fall to his knees.

"Please." He pleaded in my direction, his voice thick with emotion. "Do justice! This human cannot go unpunished for his crimes! He needs to be punished for his atrocities!"

It didn't take discerning eyes to notice the theatricality of the witness's performance. It was clear that his story was embellished with lies and exaggerations. However, he also knew that the mob was thirsty for revenge, and that any attempt to question the faunus' account would be seen as an act of betrayal of their kind.

A buzz of approval went through the room, as Sienna Khan watched the scene with an even wider smile. She had managed to inflame the crowd against Jaune, and now she just needed to wait for the trial to convict the young human to complete her revenge.

Meanwhile, Jaune remained standing, observing everything with the same serene and unshakable expression. He knew he was being framed, that the accusations against him were false and unfounded. But he also knew it was futile to try to defend himself in a court filled with anger and prejudice.

"Now it's the defense's turn." I announce looking at Jaune and Mrs. Brasa.

Strangely enough, Jaune remained calm in silence, even if he was innocent, any normal person in his place would be stressed or at least worried.

'This boy must have nerves of steel.'

With firm steps and a penetrating gaze, Kouka Brasa, the ancient turtle faunus, approaches the witness. Despite her diminutive appearance, her imposing presence silences the crowd, while a faint buzz of curiosity hangs in the air.

"Mr. Pettigrew." Kouka begins, his deep, husky voice echoing through the room. "In your statement, you mentioned being attacked by Jaune Arc in the desert and that he stole your game. Could you detail how this happened?"

Milhouse, still with tears in his eyes and his hairless tail shaking, nodded. He retells the story, describing in vivid detail how Jaune attacked him without warning, stealing his bushmeat and leaving him injured and humiliated.

Kouka listens intently, her keen eyes observing the witness's every movement and expression. Suddenly, she stops the story.

"I notice that you do not specify the type of game you captured."

"E-eh?" He babbles for a second. "What does it matter?"

"I'm just a old lady wanting to know more details." She responds with a friendly smile. "An experienced hunter like you wouldn't have any problems reporting about his hunt to an old woman like me, right?"

Milhouse swallowed hard as beads of sweat began to form on his forehead.

"O-O-of course it's no problem." He responds stuttering. "Eeeeee…" He drew out the last word, looking around, as if the answer was in the courtroom itself.

Even trying to maintain my impartiality, I end up unintentionally smiling at the witness's stumble in words, now that Milhouse shows the classic signs of a liar who has been discovered. The sweat of nervousness, the stammering of uncertainty, the eyes that wander without looking at anyone directly.

I was waiting for Sienna to show a little apprehension at her witness's nervousness, but she seemed more confused than anxious. As if she herself wasn't understanding what was happening.

'Didn't she orchestrate this whole farce?' I thought in silence.

"DEER!" The witness shouts. "Our group had hunted two deers and three wild boars."

Kouka shakes her head, ruminating on Milhouse's statement for a few seconds before continuing.

"Impressive, this amount of game would give something around 270 kg (600 Pounds) of meat." The elderly woman murmurs, turning to the audience. "I'm not a hunter, but this amount of meat could sustain something like 16 families of four for an entire month, even more if rationed and other ingredients added."

The audience whispers in agreement with the lady's statement while some even go wide-eyed at Milhouse's statement.

"This just adds to the tragedy that has happened on our island." Sienna declares, standing up. "Jaune Arc, in addition to attacking the hunters, directly harmed those who would be fed."

Some in the audience became agitated along with the leader of the White Fang, joining in a chorus of agreement that the human's crime had been more serious than it had been presented. A minority on the other hand were confused by what they were hearing, as if the story wasn't making sense.

"Mr. Pettigrew." Mrs. Brasa says, approaching the witness with a more severe posture and tone. "Your group of hunters were cruelly attacked by the human Jaune Arc and had their hunt, consisting of two deer and three boars stolen by Jaune Arc, right?"

Milhouse had flinched, but he responded by nodding his head, fearing the terrible lady less than 1.5 meters tall (5 feet) questioning him.

"No more questions for this witness, your honor." Kouka declares, smiling serenely.

Despite having only reinforced, or even worsened, Arc's situation, the Elder turtle faunus seemed happy with what she had achieved in her questioning while Sienna Khan was increasingly less confident of her position.

"I think that with this the verdict is already more than obvious." Says Sienna smiling. "We can now talk about the Arc's punishment."

Meanwhile, Jaune Arc remained calm and collected. His steady gaze now seemed more determined than ever, reflecting the confidence of someone who knew his own innocence. He didn't need to say a word, his unshakable silent posture and relaxed smile spoke for itself.

"Actually…" Said the old lady. "I would like to call one last witness."

Sienna stares at her with an arched eyebrow for just a second before placing her eyes on the human next to her.

"Humph." Sienna grumbles. "Call the human to testify if you want, know that I will also question him if you do."

Giving a wicked smile, the faunus lady declares out loud.

"I call to testify, old Ben Kenobi."

'Kenobi?' I question internally. 'That's a name I haven't heard in a long time…'

E ai gurizada?

No message today, let's go to the comments.

ebonknight21:

First I will wonder if Jaune affair this will get misinterpret, one side think he has a thing for Fanus, another that he likes older women, or strong powerful women.
Also I wonder how Blake feel knowing he banged her Aunt figure though I think she or Church telling Adam that Jaune's is his new daddy. Second I can't wait to see the aftermath of Jaune's influence will be built upon I can see Schnee company being force to change polices for the dust and tech advantage.
Adam not liking a human has helped his homeland and people more than he ever did. And with this Jaune will not be a unknown but a widely known figure in certain circles.
Avip:
Hehe, I can't wait to show you what I have in store for this story.

Lazy Servant:
Thanks for the chapter. Sorry for the poor review.
Avip:
That doesn't exist my friend, although I don't respond to all of them, I really appreciate the messages you write to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back