1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Grey Version (IC)

Discussion in 'PbP IC' started by tEN, May 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Latewave

Latewave No one remembers who I am anymore.

Azure decides to text Morgana and have her check on the egg.

2. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

Kathleen could barely comprehend how she ended up on top of a boy, their lips locking with each other. She then bolted away as if his lips was on fire. "I-I am sorry!" Kathleen exclaims as she rubs her head and looks at the boy beneath him. 'He is handsome, you know?' A tough appeared on her head before it was dropped with a shake of her head.

"L-let me help you!" she continued as stood up "I am very sorry, really, I didn't meant to!", that is, until a smoochum fell from the skies and kissed the Sneasel. She blinked.

"Ok-" 'beep beep beep'

'For the love of Arceus! How can things keep piling up like this!' If the boy left the egg, and Morgana was nowhere in sight 'probably with him', who was going to take care of it!? I left a poor egg, alone, in the Pokemon center! "Are you ok? You were with us in Nuvema, right? I'm very sorry, but I need to head back to the Pokemon Center, sorry! It's an emergency!" Kathleen exclaimed as she ran back for the Egg.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  3. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

A level three male hoppip is being offered for any pidove. A level eight female bidoof is being offered for a male pidove. A level twelve female charmander is being offered for a level one hundred pidove. A level five male maractus is being offered for a level ten pidove.
    It isn't long before Quan finds himself in the hustle and bustle of the big city. The number of things to do are nearly uncountable, but major attractions include the fairy gym, a number of salons and clothing stores, a vocational mentoring office, the docks, and a bike shop.
    Kathleen arrives to see a cleaning lady removing sheets from beds and putting them in a large bin. The bed she slept in was next! She's just in time.

4. Latewave

He trades the gluttonbird for the Hoppip.

"It can't be as annoying as that bird."

He goes to find the egg.

5. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

Kathleen is there holding the egg.

6. Skitzyfrenic

Skitzyfrenic Elves are for lewding.

[Quoute="BaileyMatutine, post: 833383, member: 2448]There are a few other trainers of both genders washing up with their pokemon, but they mostly mind their own business, with the exception of a tirtouga that sneaks up and playfully uses water gun on Brooke.[/Quote]

Morgana let's Brooke and the tirtouga play while she washes her hair. A lengthy process. When she's finished, she puts on the day's outfit and takes her Pokemon to breakfast inside the center to wait for Kathleen. She checks her 'Dex right after she's put food in front of everyone.

"I should do that. You all stay put, okay? Finish your food, and keep the roughhousing to a minimum until I come back."

After getting general warbles of affirmation, Morgana goes up to her room at best possible speed whithout running. The rooms were cleaned early in the morning.

7. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

"Well, here we are..." Quan muttered.

The hustle and bustle of the city in the morning was a bit too much for his pokémons right now. Essentially, only Webber was used to it due to Nimbasa. So he recalled them all save him.

First thing first... As nice as the city was, he couldn't do much without money. That meant he had to find trainers. But even before then, he need to give a crash course into fights for Marie and Luppie.

Thankfully, parks were a thing. There, there was not issue finding a spot to release the two and work them out a bit without tiring them. Marie could practice her absorb to hit a bit stronger and faster while still watching out for attacks and Luppie could practice hitting harder with her ears.

And from there, Quan just needed to find trainers eager for a fight.

8. Latewave

"Oh thank goodness, you have it. I was worried that someone had run off with it."

Azure is visibly relieved at the sight of Kathleen with the egg in her hands.

"I'm sorry for last night. I really am. I wanted to let you have it because it was a Riolu. Because it can tell if it's owners are good or bad people. I thought that besides you making fun of me that you were a much better person then I was. I'm"

Azure looks visibly distressed as he tries to get this out.

9. Chibi-Reaper

Chibi-Reaper D-Donations plz?

"Uh." Aqua says intelligently. "Nice to meet you too?"

He receives no answer from the fading trail of dust and shrugs, before turning to Sneasel, yowling in mild distress and flailing a little in an attempt to get away from the Smoochum. Sighing, he helps Sneasel slowly pry her off, after which she falls gloomily to the ground on her hands and knees, like she's mourning something.

Meanwhile, Aqua holds a hand up in front of his face just in time to intercept inbound lips.

"One surprise like that in a morning is enough... I'll start to get the feeling that's just how you greet people in this region." he says, setting the Smoochum back down on the ground.

... He doesn't exactly feel comfortable letting Sneasel play rough with a baby-type pokemon. If it was a trainer battle, that would be one thing, but in the wild... she doesn't seem inclined to fight it either, just to leave.

"Well, there's still more time to waste poking around before the food place opens up." Aqua says.

They take a step.

Behind them, they hear a step taken.

They take a few more steps, and hear a few more steps from behind.

"... Um, don't tell me, but..." Aqua slowly says.

Sneasel releases a low, uncomfortable yowl. At the same time, they both turn around to see the Smoochum casually following.

"... Come to think of it, that one appeared in a sort of strange way." Aqua mumbles. "So... probably, there aren't any parents?"

Normally, he would have no qualms just continuing to ignore and walk away from an adult-type pokemon, but it seems a little different with a childlike one.

Sneasel lets out a complaining and whining sigh.

"Well, we can't really just leave a baby..." Aqua points out. "... Though, I didn't really plan on expanding the group, either. Maybe just until we reach a place she'd rather be."

Sneasel lets out a disgruntled exhalation and turns away in a huff.

"... Well, that's not a no, exactly." Aqua mutters to himself, before turning around and displaying a ball.

"So, kiddo, we're not from around here and so we're probably going to be doing a whole lot of wandering around in the middle of nowhere, completely lost and hungry. Still want to come along?" he asks.

10. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

Morgana finds Kathleen and Azure having a hear to heart.
    Marie manages to gain one level by the time a punk girl and her preppie boyfriend wander over to see if Quan wants to battle.
    The smoochum hugs Aqua's leg and then nuzzles Sneasel.

11. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

"Thanks Arceus!" Kathleen exclaims, as she takes the egg from her bed and cradles it on her arms. Taking a deep breath in relief, Kathleen decides to leave before anyone comes back. Before leaving though, Azure appears in the door.

Her feelings are conflicted, she isn't sure how to react. She she just does what she does best; wing it.

"Howdy, Azure. Don't worry." She replies with a weak smile on her face, "Thank you, really. But... You know? It could just be a Bronzor, or the... watchamacallit? The Metang thingy. And anyway... you aren't a bad person... just... a pervert." Taking a deep breath, Kathleen stops for a moment to compose herself. "A very big pervert. But you aren't bad, you didn't steal your pokemon, you don't mistreat them. You are just... a little misguided."

"Anyway, I left some of my thing on the store when I came here in a hurry, and need to check my GTS trade, thank you." she added in a hurry as she started to walk out of the room.

Because really, she needed to check if her trade finally went through. And leave.

12. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

"Heh. Let's battle then." Quan say, recalling his pokémons first.

13. Chibi-Reaper

Sneasel struggles a little to get away, but isn't using her claws or anything. Just a visible show of protest, Aqua guesses.

"Well, just don't say I never warned you." he sighs, pressing the ball to the Smoochum, already trying to think of places he could reasonably leave the newcomer.

Wasn't there something about a professor Sumac? Maybe he could find his way there, eventually...

14. Skitzyfrenic

"Oh," Morgana says as she sees the last two people she expected to be having a civil talk, "Hello. I see that Kathleen has the egg, and everything is well. I'll leave you two to it."

She turns to walk back to the cafeteria before turning to look at Kathleen, "Will you be joining me and my darlings for breakfast?"

15. Latewave

Azure calls off before she gets out of earshot.

"Last night, when I called you a beautiful and kind person? I wasn't lying in the least you know."

Azure checks on his new friend now.

16. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

"D-don't worry," Kathleen answers without stopping. She wasn't sure she could look Morgana in the eyes. "I'm going to go out, thank you."

Morgana checks the GTS for her trade, and heads out to the dream yard to attempt and win some money. Maybe hurrying up to Castellia via Train wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  17. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

'The goth might give me some trouble, but I'm sure we can take them.'

Nodding to herself she decides to challenge them, starting with bug boy.

18. Skitzyfrenic

Morgana listlessly picks at her food after returning to her pokemon. After managing to put some food in her stomach, and waiting a few minutes for Kathleen, she sighs and asks the staff at the center regarding any local competitions in the next few days.

"Way to go Morgana. Ruin a friendship over sex, and didn't even need Kayle to do it for you," she mumbles to herself.

She takes a deep breath and composes herself. Afterwards, she heads out for the day. To the Dreamyard for training, routine making, and possibly catch a Patrat to trade for that Ponyta.

19. Latewave

Azure looks down at his green Hoppip.

"I'm pretty sure that you aren't normally this color. Oh well, let's go outside and see what you can do."

Azure ruffles his leaves. He decides to text Morgana the time and date of the art show.

The Dreamyard should be a good place to practice right?

20. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

Faith handily dispatches all three, although phantump experiences performance issues. She wins moneyz.
    After a grueling battle, and some poor decisions, Quan finally manages to eke out a win against the couple. The boy shrugs and hands over a small purse, before they stroll off arm in arm, discussing the battle.
    As Aqua prepares to leave, a crowd of people show up.
    The trade has gone through, and Kathleen now has a bird. When she gets to the dreamyard, she finds that the patrat from before is still here, and it looks mad!
    Morgana arrives just in time to find Kathleen facing off against a patrat.
    Azure finds that Morgana, Kathleen, that kid with the Sneasel, and an angry patrat are all right at the path to the dreamyard.

21. Chibi-Reaper

"What." Aqua says, not sure how else to respond to seemingly the whole town showing up all at once.

22. Latewave

Azure looks at this mess. Coming to a decision he walks over to Morgana and Kathleen, and hands them tickets to Lantern town.

"Here, The show is going to be tomorrow. Please be there? I really would like to see you girls there."

Azure tries to vamoose away into the Dreamyard to get some practice in. He's obviously not running away from the girls. And certainly doesn't notice the enraged Patrat he's so close to.

Azure is going to spend time practicing with his pokemon.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  23. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

"Sorry guys." Quan mutter as he hand the nurse his team for a healing session. That battle really could have done better.

Well, he had to wait now... Quan decided he may as well go check what was for sale in the pokémart while his team was being healed. Gotta check for essentials before spending money anywhere else.

24. Chibi-Reaper

Aqua tries to stay inconspicuous as he makes a wide berth and moves past the new girl and the one with the very continental greeting habits. By now the restaurant should be open anyway, right?

25. Skitzyfrenic

"Kathleen!" Morgana rushes up to her friend, oblivious to the Patrat, she reaches out a hand before taking it back to hold in front of her ample chest, "I was worried after you didn't come to breakfast. Are you alright?"

'Are we still friends?' went unsaid, but was still conveyed through her tone and body language.

Morgana absently takes the ticket, and thanks him, fretting over Kathleen. Promising politely that she would at least attempt to make the art showing.

26. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

"I'mma alright Morgana, I... I just needed to clear my head." Kathleen says with a sigh, "I just don't beli- I wasn't raised- I just don't think one should just do things just like that." Taking a deep breath, Kathleen looks at Morgana. Her new friend. "A-as long as you don't, you know, flaunt it around me, or insinuate it, or mention it, or... well, you get it. I guess I can tolerate it. Just please, don't try to bang everything that moves when I'm around."

Then Azure appears, and Kathleen turns to receive a ticket.

She blinks. "I guess-" Kathleen before the boy starts retreating, but she notices the enraged Patrat unless anyone else. And she knows it is enraged, living on rural Unova teaches you quite a few things. "Azure, watch out!" Kathleen exclaims as she releases the first pokeball she can grasps from her belt, Spot... err Cerberus, intermediately appearing to aid Azure. "Protect the boy!" she exclaims to the dog as she releases her other Pokeballs. Fuck the rules, this is a fight to protect someone else! "Blitzle, Quick Attack! Don't let it attack anyone! Everyone else, do your thing!"

Latewave and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  27. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

"Well that went well," Faith speaks to her three pokemon, "Good job guys! Now to spend this money on food... and maybe something else..." So saying she starts to wonder off towards the pokemart, leaving her pokemon to scramble(and in one case stutter in their flight) to follow.

Having made her purchases(2x pokeballs, 3x rations, and a canteen), she made her way to the museum, feeling curious.

Of course she gave the full donation of 150(which left her with nothing... again).

28. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

The patrat is, if anything, even angrier that a second person has tripped over it.
    The pokemart is undergoing renovations, with a tarp hanging floor to ceiling partway in, but ordinary pokeballs, potions, and the various status restoration items are on a small shelf unit next to the cashier. There's also a camping store and a grocery store on the same block.
    Aqua trips over an abandoned skateboard.
    Cerberus charges the patrat, which is currently screaming unintelligibly at Azure, and is overtaken by Blitzle, who knocks it away. It soon falls under Kathleen's combined onslaught.
    Faith finds a rather extensive exhibit of fossils, ancient artifacts, and other historical items. There are a couple of men in lab coats studying a map of fossil find locations. It looks like they're planning an expedition to Mount Lantern, just to the East of Lantern Town, based on what they found.

29. Latewave

Azure trips over the Patrat and hits his head hard on the ground.

30. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

The ghost types seem to enjoy it all much more than Faith and Lillipup do, but that's fine, it's not like they don't enjoy it, just not as much as the others.

However, faith does over hear something that sparks her interest and quickly makes her presence known.

"So, you guys are having an expedition? You want some trainer support? I'm not too familiar with spelunking, but I can battle pretty well, maybe I can help fight off wild pokemon? I have rations for three days, so that shouldn't be an issue..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.