1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Redemption Quest (Exalted/Worm) (Elements of Peggy Sue).

Discussion in 'Questing' started by MageOhki, Aug 12, 2022.

1. caspian1a

caspian1a Versed in the lewd.

[X] Taylor takes another tack to defend her circle and their actions.

2. gale

gale Experienced.

3. PeaceMaker03

PeaceMaker03 Making the rounds.

[X] Every person must make their own choice at what point your willing to kill to protect yourself or others. For me attacking others with deadly intent is a line that will make you dead.
    What is that point for you Vicky? If Hookwolf tried to kill your sister would you kill to stop him?

If yes that means you believe some people have more worth than others, not very heroic outlook Hero girl.​

Anor likes this.
  4. thewhiteraven22

thewhiteraven22 (Unverified Worm fan)

-[X] Every person must make their own choice at what point your willing to kill to protect yourself or others. For me attacking others with deadly intent is a line that will make you dead. What is that point for you Vicky? If Hookwolf tried to kill your sister would you kill to stop him?
    -[X] "The system you are so adamant we are supposed to support declared it 'defense of others', so I don't see where you get off on not allowing me to follow the system while you second guess it."

Anor likes this.
  5. Psyckosama

Psyckosama Connoisseur.

- [X] You have a point, but self-defense of others exists for a reason, as does the Continuum of Force used by the police. Yes, murdering people is bad. Which is why, say, Leet and Uber would get their asses kicked but she'd never go full lethal with them... because while they're idiots, they're not in it to actually harm people - at least not intentionally. Hookwolf on the otherhand, he was a self-propelled warcrime, and his dumb little buddies had guns and the first rule of gun use is you do not point them at anything you don't want to destroy. To put it in other terms... you have to use an amount of Find Out that is proportionate to their level of Fuck Around.

Prince Charon and EternitynChaos like this.
  6. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

I am aware it has been more than a month since the previous post, however, it's a quest, and from what I can see the vote has not been closed yet, hench why I'm posting, so I can put in my vote, after finding said quest earlier today/yesterday

Sorry to be a bother, hopefully we'll get an update sometime soon ^^;

- [X] You have a point, but self-defense of others exists for a reason, as does the Continuum of Force used by the police. Yes, murdering people is bad. Which is why, say, Leet and Uber would get their asses kicked but she'd never go full lethal with them... because while they're idiots, they're not in it to actually harm people - at least not intentionally. Hookwolf on the otherhand, he was a self-propelled warcrime, and his dumb little buddies had guns and the first rule of gun use is you do not point them at anything you don't want to destroy. To put it in other terms... you have to use an amount of Find Out that is proportionate to their level of Fuck Around.