• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

"And maybe if you're good enough, we'll go for a ride," Yang winked.

"... On the bike, right?"

Pyrrha decides to get a motorcycle to try and keep up. Weiss, as well, but its totally not to impress that dolt!

Also...

Ren - "No, Nora, that is definitely not legal in Vale."

Nora - "Awww, Renny! I'm sure I can convince the Vale DMV to let me register an Ursa as a motorbike...."

Ren and Nora: A Song from the Past New
Visitors asking for Lie Ren were few and far between. The destruction of his village and their relatively remote location had ensured anyone who might be interested in him was either lying or mistaken.

Or had long memories of children who robbed them to survive.

So when Jaune called him on his Scroll and asked him to come from training to their dormroom for a visitor, Ren did not even ask Jaune for details. He was confident it would be nothing of importance. Someone to set straight and then send on their way.

By force if necessary. Nora was looking forward to that part.

However, when they opened the dormroom, they were greeted by Jaune, Pyrrha... And a graceful looking young woman in a red cheongsam. Her long black hair was done up in a tight bun, held by a pair of red steel needles. Her face was beautiful, pale, with light makeup. Her eyes were Jade green and she had a small, hopeful smile on her strangely familiar face.

"Ren? Nora?" She whispered.

Ren's jaw dropped. Next to him, Nora dropped her hammer in shock.

"... Yin?" Ren gasped.

Yin laughed and leaped up. She hugged Ren and Nora tightly.

"It is you! It is you!" She cried, fat tears spilling down her cheeks.

Ren hugged her back, as Nora sobbed in joy.

"YINNY!" Nora cried.

- - -

It took some time for them all to calm down. Yin sat down between Nora and Ren, holding their hands tightly. Ren allowed himself a small smile, while Nora just gushed on and on.

"... We didn't think we would see you again... You're so RED... Your village...!"

"Who is she, guys?" Jaune asked, happy for his friends but very confused.

"This is Shi Yin-Yue. She was a friend from a village near ours," Ren said. "We thought you were dead too. When we investigated your village, it was burned to the ground and full of Grimm!"

"My father got me out to the river. He put me on a boat, but died fending off the Grimm so I could escape," Yin said quietly. "He put all our money and papers into the boat with me. I got lost paddling in the dark and ended up at Shangri-la days later! I was taken in by a merchant who went out to search for survivors but..."

She sniffled.

"They found no one... I-I thought you were dead for so long...!"

"So did we," Ren agreed softly. Nora grinned and hugged her.

"Oh its so wonderful to see you again!"

"I'm so glad," Yin laughed, "Now..." She took Ren's hand with a smile, "We can fulfill our families desires!"

Ren blinked.

"In what way?"

Yin beamed. She pulled out a weatherbeaten scroll from her handbag, and unfurled it.

"My father and yours wanted to strengthen the bonds between our villages," She said, "So they created a marriage contract between us. See? Here are their signatures!"

Ren felt his insides go into a tumble. He recognized his father's signature even after all these years.

"I..."

"Marriage?!" Nora blurted out in shock. Yin beamed and hugged her.

"Oh.... I am so glad, Nora! Now we will be a real family! You my sister in law, and Ren my husband!"

She sobbed in joy as Ren and Nora looked uneasily at eachother, then at the flabberghasted Jaune and Pyrrha.

"This is the happiest day of my life!"

- - -

Since it is a practice in Chinese cultures, why not have Ren face an interesting complication from his past?

Shi Yin Yue is named for Shi Pei-Pu, a Chinese opera singers, crossdresser and spy who posed as a woman for twenty years. Yin Yue is a rough pinyin take on the Mandarin word for "music". This is to keep with the theme of JNPR.

Would Yin be legitimate? Is she a spy for Cinder or someone else nefarious? All things to explore in this idea.

So a Whitley idea. He gets tired of his father's bullshit and manages to run away to follow his dreams.

Is he making his own company to combat his fathers? Is he becoming a huntsman like his ancestors? Has he decided to work with Salem?

Nope.

Whitley Schnee has decided to become a baker. There's just one slight issue.

His sisters and their co-workers won't leave him alone!

It's really hard to build a loyal customer base when your store has a ginger screaming and swinging a Hammer around at 7 in the morning.....

whitley becomes a farmer.. and builds a dispensary :D

people need tegridy in remnant
That gives me the image of Adam going on a rampage so they hit him with a weed bomb and it turns out stoned Adam is super chill and charismatic.

So the white fang keep him drugged up to the gills and he's like 10000 times more effective at getting shit done.

Last edited:
Now admittedly, Ren's father being the head of his village is fanon. But it would give Ren more dimension as a character, and in the RWBY Manga, he looks up to his father and admires him very much. So he would be torn between wanting to carry out his father's last wishes by marrying Yin... And his feelings for Nora.

Nora at the same time is also conflicted. Because Yin is not a bad person. She remembers her fondly as well! They were all childhood friends! Nora is genuinely happy that Yin survived! But she cares so deeply for Ren that this is... Deeply troubling for her.

Yin herself might be a moderately famous singer and musician. Her Aura is activated but she may not be Huntsman trained. And like Ren, she genuinely wants to follow her father's wishes and essentially unite their families. Rebuild their family, after what the Grimm did to them all. And she sees Nora as a dear friend as well.

I think you could do a fair amount with this premise.

Got two idea.

First idea, Whitley and Jaune as childhood friend.

Jaune and his family comes to visit Atlas. When Jaune visit the comic store, he met a white haired kid looking at X-Ray and Vav. Whitley never sneaks out from his family mansion and got to know what a comic was. His father only allows him to read book on business, politics and studious subjects. Jaune helps Whitley choose a comic and invites him to hang out a bit with his family. His mother doesn't mind, she gave birth to 8 children. His father also doesn't mind because Whitley seems to be the kid that needs some love and affection. Whitley got to see what a positive family feels like. When Jaune and his family leave Atlas, he and Whitley exchange contact. When Jaune came back to Atlas, he taught Whitley how to use Aura and encourage him to use his family semblance.

Jaune: Good job son.

Whitley: Thank you father.

Second idea.

When Jaune falls into the abyss, instead of ending up in the Ever After, he got transported to Nier: Automata universe. He falls somewhere near the Machine Village. Pascal found him unconscious, think he is an android and being the kind Machine decided to help him. Later on, Pascal found that he was a human. When Jaune woke up, he saw that he was being treated by a bunch of bulky robots. When he comes to realizations that he was nowhere on Remnant and have no way home, he decided to stay at Pascal village and help the Machine out. He either clear hostile Machines, tell stories to children machine or help Pascal learn more about human.

When Androids (Either the Resistance or YoRHa) come to trade with Pascal, they found out about Jaune. Some was ready to cry when they found out a human still alive (Devola and Popola), some was curious how he is here and others wants to bring him to safety away from Machines (Commander White). They eventually found out that he is a human from another dimension.

The Androids decided to help Jaune in finding a way to return to his planet. They will of course follow him.

F_fQN1NWgAA1GQ_

Whitley having a good time.

61849608_1381989085272796_6407622964002422784_n.jpg

Oh wow, they fix QQ reader mode. Now instead of 21 pages, it has 11 pages. Old QQ used to have 30 threadmarks in a reader mode page, after the update I don't remember but now it has 20 threadmarks in a reader mode page.

Now admittedly, Ren's father being the head of his village is fanon. But it would give Ren more dimension as a character, and in the RWBY Manga, he looks up to his father and admires him very much. So he would be torn between wanting to carry out his father's last wishes by marrying Yin... And his feelings for Nora.

Nora at the same time is also conflicted. Because Yin is not a bad person. She remembers her fondly as well! They were all childhood friends! Nora is genuinely happy that Yin survived! But she cares so deeply for Ren that this is... Deeply troubling for her.

Yin herself might be a moderately famous singer and musician. Her Aura is activated but she may not be Huntsman trained. And like Ren, she genuinely wants to follow her father's wishes and essentially unite their families. Rebuild their family, after what the Grimm did to them all. And she sees Nora as a dear friend as well.

I think you could do a fair amount with this premise.
Kek that prompt made me think of Ranma. good times. embrace the love triangle aspect to it. then have them discover one of blakes books to give them ideas on the harem end.

As always thks for the snippets they are quite amusing.

For the Whitley in Beacon one, it would be hillarious.
I can see Whitley the little shit that he is say nothing to weiss about his enrollment, so thoughout the whole flight Weiss thinks he is just travelling along to spite her, or to check on their trading partners, or maybe that their father sent him to atempt to convince Ozpin to rescind Weiss enrollment.
Later after the dust accident with RWBY, jaune is there but so is Whitley not letting go of an oportunity to get any digs into Weiss, which the two cinammon roll misunderstand as him trying to raise rubys spirit.
From there ther is no interaction until the teams are anounced and Whitley has replaced a member of team CRDL.
People turning up their noses at him, thinking he is the racist instigator of his team when he couldnt care about it, and makes Cardin apologize to velvet for being uncouth.
Weiss going crazy when Ruby and Whitley bond over how unreasonable she can be, and over desigining cool weapons that mix interesting aplications of dust.

Whitley: "Leadership? What do you know about leadership? When you weren't engaging in that pretentiously theatrical warbling you call singing, you were too busy learning which side of your sword was the pointy end!"

Ruby: "Weiss, I didn't know you and Whitley had such a great relationship!"
Weiss: "Eh?"
Ruby: "Well, I was kind of telling him all about when Yang and me would go on a Sibling's Day Out to goof off and have fun..."
Weiss: "And?"
Ruby: "I kinda asked what you Schnees did for your Siblings' Day. It must have been really fun, because when I left he was still laughing."

Probably not something that is what you want to have on this thread, but I've been entertaining ideas like this for a long while. Long before the most recent turn of unfortunate events kicked off.

Considering current events this is probably as radioactive as the elephant's foot. But I HAD TO let it out.

IF @AndrewJTalon wants me to take it down I will.

Turns out that Menagerie (the dumping ground for the Faunus when they demanded their own nation) wasn't quite as empty as perceived.

Turns out that desert wandering tribes and oasis city states doted the land in the time before the great war.

But when the Great War broke out, even polities and tribes that had no part in the fighting suffered greatly.

The sheer misery and death of the Great War caused a MASSIVE surge of Grimm the world over and the Cities of Menagerie suffered greatly as a result.

By the end of the War the cities of Menagerie had been abandoned, their inhabitants fleeing into the desert to join their nomadic kin.

During the time that they were hiding in the desert, the Faunus Uprising happened and the four kingdoms decided to give the Faunus their own homeland, in the abandoned fertile strip of Menagerie.

When they were setting up homes and communities, some of the tribes and their formerly-city-dwelling kin started to trickle back in to reclaim homes that Faunus were now occupying.

This obviously resulted in some pretty bad bloodshed.

The Faunus were tightly packed in their ramshackle settlements and didn't have quite the numbers to bear as the Tribesmen did, but they did have a MASSIVE amount of army surplus from the time of the Great War and experience fighting more numerous enemies from the Revolt, also more Faunus kept on coming to join their comrades in Menagerie.

The final culmination was the death of the tribes appointed leader at the hand of Rudyard Belladonna, first chieftain of Menagerie. The tribes scattered and fled back into the desert to lick their wounds, pick back up their old grudges, and tangle with any grimm that wander into that hellish wasteland. But the blood of that War leader remember the blood feud between their line and the blood of Belladonna.

The War Leader's Son attempted to demand a duel between himself and Ghira Belladonna, Rudyard's son. But Ghira was constantly out in the world with the White Fang movement. When he finally returned he refused to even consider the War Leader's Son's demands and he's just stewing out in the desert, the vendetta between their families left to simmer.

They don't have the strength to rally the tribes and get at Ghira, Second Chieftain of Menagerie, in Menagerie but the daughter is wandering the world without much in the way of a retinue.

And there just so happens to have been discovered a rather large Dust deposit in their territory. So now they have the scratch to travel themselves.

With the Grandson of the Warleader ready to carry on the grudge. And it turns out she's gone to Beacon.

Wonder how Blake would take having a grudge against her NOT because she's a Faunus or a White Fang, but because her grandfather killed his grandfather, and her father was too much of a coward (as far as they know) to fight his father.

If Nick Schnee had killed his grandfather, his father would have latched his ire against Willow and Jacque, and he'd be pursuing Winter, Weiss, and Whitley.

Also this clip is what partly inspired me with this bit.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMEhyedhpfU

Summer Break in Radian New
Probably not something that is what you want to have on this thread, but I've been entertaining ideas like this for a long while. Long before the most recent turn of unfortunate events kicked off.

I like it a lot! And this is a perfect place for such ideas, though I really wish to see some snippets! I'd love to see some!

As for another idea...

- - -

"Summer break summer break summer break!" Ruby cheered, jumping up and down excitedly in her seat at the cafeteria table.

"Yeah, and no where to go," Yang sighed. "We don't have the money to do anything fun."

"We can just stay in Vale and have fun?" Ruby suggested.

"But we're not allowed to stay in the dorms!" Yang groaned. "And we'll just have to stay on Patch!"

Ruby turned to Weiss with a wide smile.

"Weiss! Um... Would you be willing to-?"

"I'm given a very strict allowance and am not allowed to purchase frivolous things," Weiss stated, "And no hotel up to my standards is affordable for the whole of the break."

"What, not enough gold plated toilets?" Blake sniffed.

"I would settle for decent porcelain," Weiss stated. Everyone stared at her.

"I can never tell when she's joking," Yang admitted.

"Nobody can say what you tell are jokes!" Weiss shot back.

Team JNPR sat down at their usual table with RWBY. Ruby pouted at Jaune.

"What are you doing for summer break, Jaune?"

"Oh, uh," Jaune shrugged with a smile, "We're uh... We're going back to Radian to train and relax."

"Your hometown?" Ruby asked eagerly. "Wow! All of you?"

Ren nodded.

"It's nice to be invited to travel somewhere to enjoy yourself, without fear of attack or being kicked out," Ren observed calmly.

"I am happy to be adopted by the Arc Clan!" Nora declared. "I will slay many Grimm for the right to have Nana Arturia knit me sweaters and bake me cookies!"

"She'll do that anyway," Jaune sighed.

"Pyrrha?! You're going out to Radian too?!" Weiss gasped. "Some bumpkin town in the middle of nowhere?!"

"Actually," Pyrrha said with a smile, "It has a first rate research hospital, waterfalls, lovely mountains, and ancient ruins to explore! I-I've never been somewhere like that. Also, Jaune's parents are going to put us up at their farm, as long as we do some chores. I-I've never travelled somewhere on my own for vacation! I think it-it will be fun!"

"Free except for some farm chores?" Yang gasped.

"Research hospital and ancient ruins?" Blake asked, mildly intrigued.

"A farmhouse?" Weiss asked, making a face.

"Yeah!" Nora cheered. "All the bacon, eggs and pancakes we can eat!"

"And I don't have to make them," Ren said dryly.

"For now," Nora grinned.

"Um, and since my dad is the head of the local militia," Jaune went on, "My dad will let us train with them and use their forge. It's about as good as what Beacon has, mostly."

Ruby stared intensely at Jaune, her eyes threatening to bubble up with tears as her cheeks went red. Jaune coughed.

"Uh... You guys want to come too? We've got plenty of room, since half my sisters have moved out-"

"YES!" Ruby cried in glee.

"NO!" Weiss cried in horror.

"Come on, Weisscream!" Yang grinned and winked, "You'll get the chance to see how most people live! It'll be an en-ranching experience!"

"Just the thought of the horrific farm puns you will make is freezing my soul," Weiss hissed. She stopped, and her cheeks burned bright red. "DAMNIT YOU'VE GOT ME DOING IT!"

"Come on Weiss? Please? It'll be fun, I know it will!" Ruby insisted.

Pyrrha's stare intensified. Ruby looked pleadingly at Weiss. Yang did the same. Blake blinked slowly and looked over at Jaune.

"Are... Faunus welcome in Radian?"

Jaune beamed.

"Absolutely," Jaune said, "The Sith family are our neighbors, and they're cat-faunus! Though I have fought with their son a few times, he's a good guy, really."

Blake slowly nodded.

"I'm fine with it," she said quietly.

Faced with the overwhelming majority of her friends all shooing her pleading looks... Weiss rolled her eyes heavenward and sighed heavily. She then
turned and scowled over at Jaune.

"You're not using this an excuse to try and hit on me again, are you?"

For the first time since they had met, Jaune looked a bit exasperated with Weiss.

"It was three... Okay, four times," Jaune sighed, "I'm fine just being friends. And I know it's not up to your usual standards but I... You would be more than welcome, promise."

Weiss sighed heavily.

"Fine."

"Just uh, fair warning?" Jaune began. "My parents and family are a little... Eccentric."

Weiss rolled her eyes.

"I'm sure we can handle a few hillbillies and their local customs. What, do you have a jug and washboard band?"

"No," Jaune said quickly, "Not since my uncle switched to jazz."

- - -

So... How about a Radian Summer Vacation? How would it go? What hilarious shenanigans will ensue in the Arc Clan's hometown?

cRpTaMr.jpeg

Last edited:
Is it just me, or the picture is broken?

It is. God, I don't know what's going on with my image links.

Anyway...

ab17721966a7c191f1d8f79edf645d59.jpg

Radian. Once it was the capital of Northern Sanus' allied kingdoms, under the Arc Dynasty. It grew rich thanks to its mines, its farmlands, and its mighty warriors. Now, it's become a bit of a backwater. The mining still goes on, though not as much as in the past. It used to be a LOT bigger, but it's receded behind the central walls, with most of that land either being left undeveloped or turned into farmland.

The center of Radian holds the majority of the remaining town, the old Arc-en-Ciel Castle that's been turned into a hospital, the Arc Farm and old manor, and the CCNet repeater tower. Many shops, workshops, a power station, a small airship port, and a few tourist attractions exist.

Radian isn't anywhere near as big or prosperous as it once was, but there are ruins, statues, and relics of the time of the Arc Kings. When Jaune's ancestors fought the Grimm and foreign enemies. The old castle library was retained, and the epic deeds of the past Arcs were written down. All of this was seen as the remnants of a bygone age... Except by Jaune, who saw them as inspiration.

Since Jaune still has no canon hometown, I decided, what the heck? I'll make my own with my own spin on it.

Last edited:
Fun but dumb idea here.

Qrow realizes he's getting old and picks one of the current huntsmen in training at beacon to be his apprentice to eventually replace him as Ozpins spy guy with bird powers.

His choice? Dove Bronzewing.

Why? Because bird.

The Desert Runs in our Veins New
I like it a lot! And this is a perfect place for such ideas, though I really wish to see some snippets! I'd love to see some!

Alright Lemme See what I can Fart out right quick. :V

Basil bin Baqir bin Saif Al-Riyah did not like Beacon, the food was awful, the climate made one feel like they were drowning with all the humidity, and the people he was forced to interact with were absolute degenerate heathens.

If he could, he would have returned to the desert where his father and brothers were working with the Schnee Dust Company to expand their tribe's holdings and return to the calling all men of the desert should answer, war.

But Baqir bin Saif al-Riyah did not see things his way. The Sheikh of the Riyah tribe had commanded him that he go forth and learn the ways of the four kingdoms, and there was no better place for this than Beacon Academy, even the representatives of the Schnee Dust company could not gainsay Beacon's talent in producing the finest Huntsmen and Huntresses in the world. So off to Beacon he was sent, along with three other of the most promising members of the tribe, Ali, the son of his father's brother, Uthman, a cousin on his mother's side, and Kasim, not a close relative, but a warrior of the tribe and proven in battle despite being the same age as himself.

He'd been horrified at the initiation and it was only the will of Heaven that the four of them managed to form a team with himself as the leader.

But during the team formation ceremony, he heard that name. That accursed name. Blake Belladonna. All four sons of the desert had snapped their heads in the direction of the most recent group to start cheering at their team formation. All of them girls. All of them dressed like common gutter trash to his eyes.

But all of that paled compared to that woman with black hair, gold eyes, and pale skin, and that bow did nothing to hide from his keen eye. He knew cat ears hid underneath that simple ribbon.

Kasim looked ready to launch himself across the room at the blood of Rudyard the Accursed, Rudyard the Invader, Rudyard the Slayer of the Sword of the Desert, Basil's grandfather and uniter of the tribes when they had attempted to drive out the invaders from their land decades ago.

With a gesture, he managed to prevent Kasim from causing an international incident but the following glance he gave him was enough to tell the spirited young man that it was only a delay of the inevitable.

The law of the desert was cruel, but it was balanced, blood called for blood. This child of Rudyard's line WOULD pay for what her grandfather had done. They just needed a moment of opportunity.

A/N: As far as I understand that's a fairly typical naming system for the Arabic world. Basil bin Baqir bin Saif al-Riyah (Brave son of "To Rip Apart" son of "Sword" of the Wind (Tribe/Family name))

Like I mentioned above Basil and all of the al-Riyah tribe hold a GRUDGE against Rudyard Belladonna and thus Ghira, Kali, and Blake for what Rudyard did to Saif who had united the desert tribes to drive the Faunus from the most fertile part of their island.

Last edited:
Alright Lemme See what I can Fart out right quick. :V

Basil bin Baqir bin Saif Al-Riyah did not like Beacon, the food was awful, the climate made one feel like they were drowning with all the humidity, and the people he was forced to interact with were absolute degenerate heathens.

If he could, he would have returned to the desert where his father and brothers were working with the Schnee Dust Company to expand their tribe's holdings and return to the calling all men of the desert should answer, war.

But Baqir bin Saif al-Riyah did not see things his way. The Sheikh of the Riyah tribe had commanded him that he go forth and learn the ways of the four kingdoms, and there was no better place for this than Beacon Academy, even the representatives of the Schnee Dust company could not gainsay Beacon's talent in producing the finest Huntsmen and Huntresses in the world. So off to Beacon he was sent, along with three other of the most promising members of the tribe, Ali, the son of his father's brother, Uthman, a cousin on his mother's side, and Kasim, not a close relative, but a warrior of the tribe and proven in battle despite being the same age as himself.

He'd been horrified at the initiation and it was only the will of Heaven that the four of them managed to form a team with himself as the leader.

But during the team formation ceremony, he heard that name. That accursed name. Blake Belladonna. All four sons of the desert had snapped their heads in the direction of the most recent group to start cheering at their team formation. All of them girls. All of them dressed like common gutter trash to his eyes.

But all of that paled compared to that woman with black hair, gold eyes, and pale skin, and that bow did nothing to hide from his keen eye. He knew cat ears hid underneath that simple ribbon.

Kasim looked ready to launch himself across the room at the blood of Rudyard the Accursed, Rudyard the Invader, Rudyard the Slayer of the Sword of the Desert, Basil's grandfather and uniter of the tribes when they had attempted to drive out the invaders from their land decades ago.

With a gesture, he managed to prevent Kasim from causing an international incident but the following glance he gave him was enough to tell the spirited young man that it was only a delay of the inevitable.

The law of the desert was cruel, but it was balanced, blood called for blood. This child of Rudyard's line WOULD pay for what her grandfather had done. They just needed a moment of opportunity.

A/N: As far as I understand that's a fairly typical naming system for the Arabic world. Basil bin Baqir bin Saif al-Riyah (Brave son of "To Rip Apart" son of "Sword" of the Wind (Tribe/Family name))

Like I mentioned above Basil and all of the al-Riyah tribe hold a GRUDGE against Rudyard Belladonna and thus Ghira, Kali, and Blake for what Rudyard did to Saif who had united the desert tribes to drive the Faunus from the most fertile part of their island.

Nice! It's short, and exposition heavy, but interesting. How do you like the threadmark title? Would that be good?

So... What would be the idea of the story? Would Baquir and Blake find some kind of peace between them?

Last edited:
Nice! It's short, and exposition heavy, but interesting. How do you like the threadmark title? Would that be good?
Fair enough.

I literally hammered that out in about half an hour.

It was mostly to get across an idea of who they are, where they are from, and what is their deal.

The guy is even MORE of a fish out of water than the main cast because the desert tribes of Menagerie have been isolated from the rest of the world until VERY recently, like within the last half decade recently.

I do wonder what the rest of the Rwby cast would make of the whole thing if he called Blake the daughter of Ghira the coward and granddaughter of Rudyard the Accursed during a bout between them.

Fantastic chapter. Wonder if Jaune can play the Banjo better than the guitar?

Headcanon - Jaune wanted to fit in "in the big city" so he got a guitar, instead of his trusty banjo. I can see people from Vale making fun of the "hicks" from outside the city.

So... What would be the idea of the story? Would Baquir and Blake find some kind of peace between them?

Culture shock, grudges, and Blake learning that Adam wasn't the only Faunus who was a jackass.

Rudyard was a veteran of the Faunus rebellion and grew up during the Great War. He wanted a home for Faunus and a bunch of dusty humans from the desert claiming that their homes belonged to them was not to be tolerated.

Rudyard was NOT a good man. There's a reason Ghira was wandering the world with a wife and daughter as the leader of a Faunus rights organization despite being basically a prince and future ruler.

Last edited:
You know I'd kinda like to see pyrrha play around with alternative weapons.

Not like the Jaune personality thing but more something the work with her semblance than the discount captain America thing she can do with her shield.

Maybe give her a shatter-sword?

They're usually used by telekinetics but I don't see why magnetism wouldn't work too.

(A shatter-sword is just what it sounds like. It's a sword that's made out of lots of shards and jagged bits being held together by the user. Good luck blocking a sword that explodes into a blender and reforms on command.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back