• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Bruuhhhh I was literally thinking if I could/should write a Nier x RWBY crossover story with Jaune. Though my thoughts was more so exploring both the Androids and their purpose and also whether they'd have souls or not. Eventually Jaune would help end the fight between robots and androids and Yorha's Eden facility would have been revealed to have been working on tech to cross dimensions. Though the work only started recently due to newly recovered data regarding how white chlorination started and proof that Maso is foreign to their reality. Proving the existence of other dimensions and thus Eden is secretly put to work on creating a way to cross realities. Which would be how Jaune gets home.

Do it, there is a lack of Nier: Automata fics and I want to see some android fic. Jaune could also get lost to other universe that got androids when trying to get back home.

RWBY got Penny
Fallout got Synth
Mass Effect got Edi.

I also recommend reading Manga of Heart Gear. A bit similar to Nier: Automata but also different in many ways.
Also recommend reading the Snippet Farm by Nimodes of Sufficient Velocity about Worm crossover with Nier. The Nier snippet was good.

871nffrsb7961.jpg

If Jaune got bored and the androids decided to make androids in the images of his friends.

rwby__automata___unit_ne0_by_cal_tran_db8dk2z-fullview.jpg

I did not expect to see Neo in YoRHa costume but I was certainly pleased.

whiteknight_family__rwby_jaune_x_weiss__cm_by_seshirukun_deet7ac-414w-2x.jpg

A happy family.

Ren figures out how to invert his emotional suppression and creates emotional amplification.

Now he and Jaune are hiding from their very hot, very violent, very yandere teammates.

Oh no, Jaune accidentally amplified Ren's Semblance in his panic. Now all of [Insert Location Here] is after them!

A had an idea for a short.

> A younger Jaune brings Tanya to show and tell
> She's not allowed back afterwards because she advocated for morally gray thinking and to verify worthiness before following authority figures and the children were starting to be influenced.
> Of course that was after she had that lesson about all the ways you can torture someone with a t-shirt.
> Tanya insists but isn't her fault because Jaune begged her to come, not knowing she was buzzed at the time.
> It's harder to regulate her sadistic impulses when not completely sober.

A had an idea for a short.

> A younger Jaune brings Tanya to show and tell
> She's not allowed back afterwards because she advocated for morally gray thinking and to verify worthiness before following authority figures and the children were starting to be influenced.
> Of course that was after she had that lesson about all the ways you can torture someone with a t-shirt.
> Tanya insists but isn't her fault because Jaune begged her to come, not knowing she was buzzed at the time.
> It's harder to regulate her sadistic impulses when not completely sober.

Sounds great! Why don't you write it?

Hell, Tanya interacting with Jaune and his friends at Beacon in the present would be fun, too.

Stories are composed of thousands of snippets. Go ahead! Give it a shot!
I don't really want to. Knowing me, it would probably just fill me with anxiety like a lot of other stuff in life does.

That said, feel free to use ideas I come up with yourself.

I like it when people build upon my ideas, as long as I'm credited when it's warranted.

Meddling Parents New
Taiyang had visited Beacon and checked on his daughters. He'd gotten to know some of their friends, too. He'd spent a long time with Jaune, as it turned out.

Before he had to go, he met Ruby and Yang in their dormroom with a broad smile.

Taiyang: "Well! I'm pleased with how well you two have been doing! Though uh... Two things, okay?"

Ruby: "Sure thing, Dad!"

Taiyang: "One? Cut down on the vigilante work, okay? You're gonna give your old dad a heart attack!"

Ruby: "Aw, Dad... Okay, we'll try."

Taiyang: "And second? And especially for you, Yang ... Don't. Date. Jaune. Arc."

Yang: "Eh? What's-We weren't-"

Taiyang: "I mean it, Yang! Do not date him! Don't get romantically involved! I don't even want you to think about it!"

Yang: "Wha-I wasn't-Why are you-?!"

Taiyang: stern glare "I mean it, Yang Xiao-Long! You are not to get near that Arc boy!"

Yang: "Can you at least tell me why-?"

Taiyang: "Because I'm your father and I said so."

Yang: glares "What kind of an answer is that?!"

Ruby: "Hey, that's not nice! What did Jaune do?! He's my best friend!"

Taiyang: glares at Ruby "Is that all he is to you? He'd better stay that way! Neither of my daughters are ever gonna get involved with an Arc, and that's final!"

Yang: "You're not the boss of me!"

Ruby: "Yeah Dad! You can't just tell us to do something and not tell us why!"

Taiyang: "Too bad! That's my word and it's final! Now, give me hugs and I'll see you later. Remember! No Jaune Arc!"

The two girls scowl, give very stiff hugs to their dad, and glare after him as he leaves.

Yang: "Who does he think he is, telling us we can't see Vomit Boy? What did he do?"

Ruby: "Yeah! ... Let's go see Jaune just to spite him!"

Yang: "Hell yeah!"

Later... In Vale...

Isabel: "So... It's done?"

Taiyang: "Yep. Now we just sit back and watch."

Nick: "I feel kind of bad setting our kids up like this..."

Taiyang: "Come on Nick! Didn't your monk father tell you not to go after Isabel?"

Nick: "No, he just told me to be a hero."

Isabel: sighs "This technique doesn't work on everyone, Taiyang... But I'm quite sure it'll work here."

Nick: "You're okay with this, Isabel?"

Isabel: "I'm not letting Athena Nikos or Willow Schnee get their claws into my precious baby boy! Better he marries a girl or girls from families we can trust!"

Last edited:
-Ren receives a letter from his late father. It tells Ren where a hidden treasure he concealed long ago is, with a map to it. The letter didn't arrive until now because it was treasure stolen from a corrupt Mistralian magistrate. However, the statute of limitations has to run out. Well, Ren is fine with recovering treasure for himself, Nora, and his friends, so off they go! But alas... Others know of the treasure, and are seeking it too!
It reminds me of the overacting plot of One Piece, Treasure Island/Treasure Planet, and/or possibly The Goonies (though I must admit that I haven't seen it, only read a summery).

-Turns out that Ruby hits a MEGA growth spurt over the summer and is nearly as tall and... Ahem... Gifted as Yang. Everyone tries very hard not to notice. Especially Jaune.

Didn't that kinda already happen in canon?

While it's never acknowledged in-universe, eventually (in I think from Volume 4 onward, or it might be another Volume) Rooster Teeth changed animation software from Poser Pro 2013 to Autodesk Maya, and with this change, the animation department also made all new models and designs for RWBY, and all teammates of team RWBY got the same figure because they have the same character model (though the switch to Autodesk Maya because the animation before that was really rough).

This meant that Ruby now was just as Gifted as Yang, but Weiss and Blake were suddenly also exactly as gifted, because those who had fewer curves got bigger, but those who had more got smaller.

Jaune: *trollface* "Oh, and if you disobey me...I'll punish Ruby. Or Pyrrha. Or even Yang."
Weiss: *shocked gasp*
Pyrrha: "DISOBEY HIM! DISOBEY HIM NOW!"

Except Ruby is aware. Well aware.

That's why she's striding up to Jaune in just a set of overalls with that guileless smile on her face, just to ask her bestie to help her around the forge or just go look at weapons together.

With the Tournament coming up;

Jaune: "'scuse me, I've got a call to make."

<A few days later, the door is kicked open as a very attractive and curvy fox faunus storms in, shock pistol in one hand>

Carmelita: "Where's the idiota that told my goddamn Ringtail about some punk trying to make a name for himself as a Master Thief?"
Jaune: "Love you too, Aunt Carm."
Carmelita: "...Jaune? You...but why?"
Jaune: "I heard Uncle Sly wonder what to get you for your anniversary, so I thought I'd help."
Carmelita: *heaving angrily* "...I just chased that criminal through a museum, an aviary, half of Vale, the Headmaster's office and some warehouse downtown after he had his tongue down my throat, found Roman Torchwick and his accomplice unconscious and arrested them, confiscated enough Dust to blow up this city, and then had that Ringtail slap my ass and steal another goddamn kiss!"
Jaune, Team RWBY, Team JNPR: "..."
Carmelita: *happy giggle* "He's not leaving our bed for the next month~"
Blake: "...Ringtail? That's rac-MMMPH!?" *sputters through Yang's hand*

I kind of have Sly living in Radian, working as a consultant and happily married to Carmelita. Bentley and Murray are there too.
DQk_d19W0AA7VWz
de9c38a3b75f11516c69490efec15b11.jpg
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f364b77665032665662767a4250773d3d2d3538393431343632322e313533383339353536316462623366313835333839353138303134382e6a7067
rwby_weapon___omen_and_good_fortune_by_diyaru4500_ded1tbj-fullview.png

It reminds me of the overacting plot of One Piece, Treasure Island/Treasure Planet, and/or possibly The Goonies (though I must admit that I haven't seen it, only read a summery).

Didn't that kinda already happen in canon?

While it's never acknowledged in-universe, eventually (in I think from Volume 4 onward, or it might be another Volume) Rooster Teeth changed animation software from Poser Pro 2013 to Autodesk Maya, and with this change, the animation department also made all new models and designs for RWBY, and all teammates of team RWBY got the same figure because they have the same character model (though the switch to Autodesk Maya because the animation before that was really rough).

This meant that Ruby now was just as Gifted as Yang, but Weiss and Blake were suddenly also exactly as gifted, because those who had fewer curves got bigger, but those who had more got smaller.

DQk_d19W0AA7VWz
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f364b77665032665662767a4250773d3d2d3538393431343632322e313533383339353536316462623366313835333839353138303134382e6a7067

Yeah but I mean Ruby gets her growth spurt Pre-Volume 4. When they're still at Beacon.

Due to a strange interaction involving her semblance, dust, and Jaune neo has been split into 3 girls.

White haired vanilla neo a nervous wreck who seems sweet as can be and appears to have a ability to turn invisible.

Brown haired chocolate neo a lazy sleepy girl who doesn't seem to wanna do anything but sleep, snuggle, and snack on chocolate. She has the ability to make hard light walls, they break after one hit.

And pink haired neo is horny on main. Sending a constant stream of suggestive and lewd images with her ability to make miniature illusions float around her.

Seeing as these three technically aren't Neo and thus can't be charged with a crime, but at the same time are dangerous as hell (supposedly) and have all of neo's skills they can't really be let go.

So as a compromise team Ruby and JNPR get moved into a private prison dorm with the three girls. Who seem very interested in keeping close to Jaune.

A Close Shave New
Yang storms into the common room, furious, her hair smoking.

Yang: "That rat bastard Russel! I pouned him into the ground and-and he just-my hair-RRRGGGGHHH! I should have kicked him in the balls and shattered his ribs and-!"

Jaune grabs her shoulders and stared intently at her.

Jaune: "Calm. DOWN."

His voice is so firm and commanding, yet gentle, Yang stops in sheer disbelief. Jaune leads her over to the mirror over the sink, and sets her down. He pulls out a brush and runs it through her hair, calming her down.

Yang: "Wha... What are you doing...?

He then pulls out some scissors.

Jaune: "Don't move."

Jaune does some snipping, adds some product, and is done in a few minutes.

Jaune: "Voila. All done!"

The burnt tips have been cut away, and her hair looks great.

Yang: "Wha... VB, what was-?"

Jaune: "Seven sisters. I had to learn how to do haircuts."

Yang: "Oh... Wow... Um... Thank you?"

Jaune: "You're welcome." smiles "You have very pretty hair so it was a lot of fun to work with!"

Yang: Brrrright red

Taiyang: glares at Ruby "Is that all he is to you? He'd better stay that way! Neither of my daughters are ever gonna get involved with an Arc, and that's final!"

Yang: "You're not the boss of me!"

Ruby: "Yeah Dad! You can't just tell us to do something and not tell us why!"

Taiyang: "Too bad! That's my word and it's final! Now, give me hugs and I'll see you later. Remember! No Jaune Arc!"

Jaune is officially a bad boy now, which means Blake will be drawn in like a moth to flame.

Family History New
One day in Oobleck's class, they are covering the history of Northern Sanus duing the Great War...

Oobleck: "And of course, one of the most fearsome warriors of all time was Queen Arturia Pendragon. The last Queen of Albion and last Empress of the Vytalian Empire. Records show she and her consort, Shirou Arc, slaughtered at least ten thousand soldiers of the Atlasian and Mistralian Armies besieging Camelot, the capital of the Vytallian Empire which once covered a quarter of Remnant!"

saber__older____fate_by_tropic02_dd15t61-pre.jpg

Jaune: "Oh hey! That's my great-grandma!"

Silence falls. Weiss scoffs.

Weiss: "No she isn't!"

Oobleck: "Actually, yes, she is."

All the other students stare. Neptune gapes. Jaune flinches.

Ruby: "Wha?!"

Oobleck: "Official genealogy records do indeed show that Mister Jaune Arc is the great-grandson of Arturia Pendragon-Arc and Shirou Arc."

Yang: "So, wait, Vomit Boy is royalty?"

Cardin: "BULLSHIT he's royalty!

Jaune: "I mean, not really. The last Arc to be king was Roland like, three centuries ago and he abdicated. And Nana Arturia abdicated at the end of the Great War so she and Papa Shirou could retire to Radian."

Weiss: "You're seriously descended from a bloodline that used to rule most of the planet?!"

Jaune: "Well... Yeah... But we don't anymore. So it's not that big a deal..."

Yang: "Your great-grandma solo'd AN ARMY!"

Jaune: "Not all by herself! My great-grandpa helped her! And my great-uncles and aunts were there too... She doesn't really talk much about that battle, huh."

Oobleck: "She did have a kill count of almost 10,000 soldiers."

Jaune: "Holy crap, really?! She's just a fencing instructor and teacher now!"

Weiss: "And what, your Papa Shirou is a househusband now?!"

Jaune: "Yeah, how'd you know?"

Weiss: turning red "That-That-You-!"

Jaune: "Well he has his own restaurant but that's more of a hobby than anything."

Weiss: "Oh gee, and I suppose you have an Uncle Lancelot too?"

Jaune: "Er, great-granduncle but yeah. He had to go through therapy but he's much better now."

Weiss: "GRAH!"

Jaune: "What? What'd I say?!"

- - -

Yes, the Fate Knights of the Round Table got a pretty happy ending here, too. So! What are they all up to in Radian? They would have retired with their Queen after the war and just worked on living quiet lives afterwards. Though Jaune knows all of them.

DQk_d19W0AA7VWz

Let's just say that Inspector Carmelita Cooper nee Fox was the coming of age crush for the boys at Radian.

And Sly is probably going to give the White Fang a collective aneurysm when he robs them blind.

Ironwood: "Ah, Inspector Fox."
Carmelita: "General Ironwood, how sure are you that these...relics are secure?"
Ironwood: "Oh, I have no doubts about their security. After all, I may have mentioned that the vaults are impregnable once or twice or three dozen times. Certainly not where a particularly notorious criminal could overhear."
Carmelita: "That's oddly specific, Sir."

<Later>

Ozpin: *eye twitching* "There was...this...in the vault."
*holds up a suspiciously familiar blue and white mask calling card*
Carmelita: "...RINGTAIL!" *storms out*
Ironwood: "Indeed, whoever would have thought that a legendary master thief could infiltrate the vault, steal the Relic, and then leave without anyone noticing. After all, it's not like you ignored my security recommendations."

Let's just say that Inspector Carmelita Cooper nee Fox was the coming of age crush for the boys at Radian.

And Sly is probably going to give the White Fang a collective aneurysm when he robs them blind.

Ironwood: "Ah, Inspector Fox."
Carmelita: "General Ironwood, how sure are you that these...relics are secure?"
Ironwood: "Oh, I have no doubts about their security. After all, I may have mentioned that the vaults are impregnable once or twice or three dozen times. Certainly not where a particularly notorious criminal could overhear."
Carmelita: "That's oddly specific, Sir."

<Later>

Ozpin: *eye twitching* "There was...this...in the vault."
*holds up a suspiciously familiar blue and white mask calling card*
Carmelita: "...RINGTAIL!" *storms out*
Ironwood: "Indeed, whoever would have thought that a legendary master thief could infiltrate the vault, steal the Relic, and then leave without anyone noticing. After all, it's not like you ignored my security recommendations."

If it was anyone else, I'd call bullshit.

But it's Sly Cooper, so I won't.

I can only imagine how hard Roman and Neo would be fangirling over him.

Yes, the Fate Knights of the Round Table got a pretty happy ending here, too. So! What are they all up to in Radian? They would have retired with their Queen after the war and just worked on living quiet lives afterwards. Though Jaune knows all of them.
Just as long as Lancelot has a grandaughter whose adopted father is there for her more than her actual father, his son. Because I kind of like the idea of Mash viewing Lancelot as a grandfather to spite Galahad for being like a deadbeat dad in comparison to Dr.Romani.

Also Bedivere technically being an uncle as well, but acting like a butler most of the time.

If it was anyone else, I'd call bullshit.

But it's Sly Cooper, so I won't.

I can only imagine how hard Roman and Neo would be fangirling over him.

Roman: "Suh...suh...Sly Cooper...you're Sly Cooper...holy shit I just got robbed by Sly Cooper..."
Carmelita: *busts in with crazy-ass gymnastics* "Stop right there, criminal!"
Sly: "Good to see you too, gorgeous."
Roman: "Omigawd you're Carmelita Fox! I'm getting busted by Carmelita Fox!"
Blake: "...Weren't you calling the White Fang animals? Why are you so happy about being busted by one?"
Roman: "One, you're hardly one to talk, Miss "Why are you working with this human". Two, they're Sly Cooper and Inspector Fox. My street cred is gonna explode!"
*turns back to the vaguely uncomfortable raccoon and fox*
Roman: "Please, teach me your ways! How did you get that as your archnemesis when everything I tried just landed me a midget with a farm implement?"

And then it turns out that Blake has no idea who Sly and Carm are, and draws her own conclusions.

Last edited:
Hmm... HMM...

Lancelot: Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Married to Guinevere?)
Gawain: Cook/Farmer
Tristan: Musician/Poet
Mordred: Career Hunter or Bartender
Bedivere: Notary
Gareth: Also a Lifeguard (w/Lancelot)
Perceval: Cook/Farmer (w/Gawain)
Agravain: Part of the City Administration.
Mash/Galahad: Either would enjoy traveling, I think. Also means they don't have to be near Lancelot. Mash takes photographs, and her significant other(A Fujimaru) encourages Mash to share her experiences and travels. Mash is a blogger. Not sure about Galahad. Etiquette Instructor? Being the literal worst? Can't quite get a read on him.
Merlin: Something of a polymath genius, but mostly bums around bars and such telling stories.

Of course, all of them can and will kick ass as needed.

Mash/Galahad: Either would enjoy traveling, I think. Also means they don't have to be near Lancelot. Mash takes photographs, and her significant other(A Fujimaru) encourages Mash to share her experiences and travels. Mash is a blogger. Not sure about Galahad. Etiquette Instructor? Being the literal worst? Can't quite get a read on him.
This is why I say Mash treats Lancelot as grandfather but tries to just ignore Galahad. Because he's a snobbish arrogant holier than thou type who views her as nowhere near good enough for not fully meeting how he thinks things should be. So for a rebellious phase, she tries to be closer to Lancelot...even if she's got her own issues with him. He's at least nicer to her, and possibly there for the wedding.

so I had this idea a while back. Really got the idea from Professor Arc but basically Jaune enters Beacon not as a student but instead as a secretary for Glynda. Helping reduce the paperwork and freeing up Glynda's time. As part of the deal Jaune's aura is unlocked by Glynda and he is free to sit in classes and use Beacons facilities, even the ones reserved for the faculty. Eventually Glynda would walk in on him practicing rather clumsily and begins to train him.

Yes this would end up being a Glynda x Jaune story. Though Weiss also attempts to hire Jaune at times.

-Give me more ideas for Summer Break in Radian!

All right, well you've given a good outline with farm chores, research hospitals, and the like:

Immediately, Isabel and Nicholas Arc go over ground rules for the group. Come to find out they do need to have a some of the eight arrivals share rooms. Naturally, a bit of comedy ensues as Jaune is initially set as 'off limits' and Nora is dead set on Ren. Pick whoever from RWBYP gets to room with Jaune. I would say Yang, Pyrrha, or Ruby since it's highly likely Weiss might try to overpack. Blake slightly off-character requests solitude for her own reasons (manly scent from farm work that lingers after a few hours will send her into a heat).

Farm work is easy for Yang, Ruby, and Jaune. Pyrrha gets the hang of it after a couple hours. Weiss struggles, initially, but eventually figures it out. Though she gets reprimanded by Papa Arc for her reliance on her semblance to make things lighter. Blake takes to the farmwork a little bit easier than Weiss but harder than Pyrrha.

Training is where everyone settles back into their routines. Papa Arc decides to have some of the Militia train alongside.

Have a couple scorching hot days, causing Jaune and Ren to take off their shirts. Thirst arises all over from the ladies of the group. Pyrrha is hit pretty hard because she's seen that body working out all semester, though she's not against the show and loves knowing who she's sculpting. Yang is hit HARD by the thirst train. Blake follows, Ruby starts feeling funny, and Weiss eventually comes around one night before she goes to sleep.

Perhaps have the other families show up during the break:
Tai and Qrow arrive, see Yang and Ruby doing farm work, but enjoying being around their friends. Maybe they're friends with Nicholas, Isabel, or a member of the Militia?
Kali and Ghira show up for a day, mainly because Blake finally gets her courage up and tells them where she is. They approve of the city-state and have discussions with the Leaders to perhaps cross-train their militias.
Winter shows up on a particularly hot day, seems a little shocked Weiss is actually doing physical labor, and sees Jaune working in the fields without his shirt on. You thought Yang, Pyrrha, and Blake were hit by the thirst? Winter is a dehydrated cheetah seeing a river in the Serengeti.

Add others from the show at author's discretion.

A couple of nights throughout the break, Isabel takes the girls out. Nothing big, but Mama wants to find out who's best for her little boy and how better than spending time with them? Nicholas just enjoys bonding with Jaune and (maybe adopted stepson?) Ren as they relax in the Arc residence overlooking the horizon as the sun sets.

End of the break, Isabel gives her assessment of the girls to Jaune and a little notebook to read just what she heard the other girls say about him, all to find that special one (or the ones for a harem) for her little boy. Of course, the girls get a little memoir as well about Jaune... I mean, why not keep giving the girls good memories than with pictures of Jaune shirtless, sweating, muscles bulging, doing work?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back