• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

I agree. Plus, look at his growth. Outperforming people who've been training for years with just a bit of training from Pyrrha. Well, comparatively a bit.
Dude almost killed a Maiden after what a year of training? Sure Rubys eyes helped but if Jaune had swung instead of stabbed(and Cinders bullshit layers of plot armor didnt exist) he absolutely would have killed her.

Isabel - "Dear Table Breaker, please look after my little boy, and send an angel to keep him safe!

Elsewhere

Pyrrha - *Achoo!*
Alternate timeline where its nora who becomes interested in jaune after firmly brother zoning ren just so we can have this scene.
R.5cbc9260592c799dfe833d06ca2f1b74

Jaune's himbo-ness has somehow resulted in him being able to converse with Remnant's native wildlife ala Kronk. Hilarity ensues when Beacon has an outdoors survival course.
someone please write this.

*Que nick catching a fireball to the face*
a wild cinder appeared.
quick question:
if autumn=fire
spring=wind
winter=ice
what's summer?

Jaune "Whole Team" Arc content with his not-yet-wives being Pyrrha, Nora and FemRen
... it took me longer than i would like to admit, to notice the "Fem" before the "Ren"
i think i'm back to sleep.

Cowboys of Remnant: Carrot and Stick 3
Jaune adjusted his tie and then ran a comb through his hair. He squinted at himself in the bathroom mirror for what felt like the millionth time. He sighed and adjusted his tie again.

There was a knock on the door. Jaune cleared his throat.

"Be right out!"

He turned and walked to the door. He prayed to the Table Breaker for strength, and opened it up.

He held back a sigh of relief: It was just Ren. The stoic Mistralian raised an eyebrow as he looked Jaune up and down.

"You actually shaved," he observed.

Jaune nodded.

"Yup. Still usin' safety razors but ya know, they're practical."

Ren nodded back.

"Indeed," He stated. "Coast is clear."

Jaune smiled.

"Thank you," he said in genuine thanks. He turned and headed to the door to the common room. He opened it... And was greeted by all of RWBY and the rest of JNPR, all standing ready.

Jaune's eyes narrowed. He looked back over his shoulder at Ren.

"Et tu, Ren?" He muttered.

The Mistralian martial artist shrugged.

"Purely self preservation," he murmured back.

Jaune looked back and forced a smile on his face. A smile nearly as brittle as Pyrrha's, though the redhead was blushing.

"Wow Jaune, um, you clean up... Very nicely," she complimented him. Jaune coughed and nodded.

"Thank you, Pyrrha. There is a dress code, after all."

"Yes, a very strict one at the Minerva," Weiss observed, boldly walking up to examine him. She hummed.

"It's a bit cheap-"

"Says the richest girl on Remnant," Ruby muttered. Weiss ignored that.

"-But well tailored," she complimented him. Jaune nodded back.

"Thank you, Weiss."

"Yeah, but your tie's a bit crooked," Yang chuckled. She brushed Weiss aside (ignoring the heiress's squawk) and reached up to adjust it. She smiled up into his eyes, her fingers lingering a bit too long as she undid and redid his tie. He gulped and blushed.

"There. That's better," she winked, "Gotta keep you on the straight and narrow, don't we, cowboy~?"

"Uh, um, y-yes," Jaune stuttered. Ruby shoved Yang aside, using momentum to make up for her smaller stature. She beamed up at him.

"You're using hair gel, too! What about your hat?"

Jaune winced.

"Er... Well... They apparently don't let hats in. Or ponchos."

He scowled.

"Or guns."

"Aw, it's like you're going in naked~," Yang cooed, leaning in. Ruby scowled at her. Pyrrha tactfully reached out and led Jaune away from the glaring sisters.

"No cologne?" She asked, sniffing the air. Jaune shook his head.

"Ain't nothing but a friendly dinner. So no need," he stated.

"Still, a bit wouldn't hurt," Weiss suggested. She held up a spray bottle and squeezed the bulb. Jaune coughed at the very strong musk that entered his nostrils, and he waved his hand in front of his face. Pyrrha, despite her impeccable manners, grimaced.

"Landsakes, Weiss! What in tarnation is that?!"

"'Essence of Stallion'," Weiss said with a smirk over at Blake, "It will keep Miss Scarlatina from getting any ideas, given she is a Faunus and thus has a heightened sense of smell. Isn't that right, Blake?"

Blake, who was sitting on the couch, nodded.

"Just to keep things from getting awkward," Blake added.

Yang, Ruby and Pyrrha looked at the smug Weiss with some grudging respect. Jaune sighed and nodded.

"Well, thank you, but again: It's just gonna be a friendly date. I'll be back in time for movie night."

"You'd better!" Nora shouted from the projector set up on the other side of the room, "I still haven't gotten all the subtitles off this movie!"

"The subtitles come with the movie, Nora," Ruby said in concern. Nora frowned and tilted the holoprojector upside down.

"Really?"

"Have a good time!" Pyrrha said, her smile extremely brittle, "We'll be counting the minutes until you return!"

"So don't take too long," Yang said with a cocky smirk, "You'd better hop to it, got it?"

"That's racist," Blake muttered.

Jaune nodded slowly.

"Sure thing," he said. "Jest as long as none of you follow me."

All the women gained looks of innocence that might have fooled a nun.

"What? Follow you? What for?" Weiss asked.

"You on a dinner date with Velvet? Totally boring!" Yang added.

"We would never violate your trust and privacy like that, Jaune!" Pyrrha contributed, "Even if we thought it was for your own good."

"We can just track you by your Scroll!" Ruby added. The other girls glared at her, and she coughed. "I-I mean... Just in case of any trouble?"

Jaune rolled his eyes. He reached out and patted Ruby on the head.

"She's just a friend. We're all friends."

He did his best to ignore the hurt in their eyes. Honestly... He wasn't some kind of Adonis! The sooner they realized that, the better.

Still, he caught Blake's intense look, I shouldn't be so dismissive of their feelings.

"Honestly, you have nothin' to fret over," he said calmly, "Any of you."

That mollified most of them, though Pyrrha still looked concerned. Jaune patted Ruby on the head again, before he turned and headed out the door.

He walked down the hallway, down the stairs, and for CVFY's dormroom.

Maybe I should have gotten flowers or-or something-NO! This is just a friendly outing, nothing more, He thought to himself. He knocked on the door, and stood back respectfully.

A moment later, Coco Adel opened the door up. She looked Jaune up and down with an accomplished fashionista's eye. She sighed.

"Well, it could be worse," she said, "That tie is terrible though."

Jaune looked down at the red and blue tie, and shrugged.

"Is it? Thought it went well with my eyes-Hey!"

Coco yanked the tie off, and quickly replaced it with a bolo tie inset with aquamarine. She then produced a white Stetson, which she placed on Jaune's head.

"My little Bun-Bun is expecting a cowboy," she stated firmly, "So don't disappoint." She glared at him and grabbed his lapels with some truly impressive strength. "Got it?"

"G-Got it!" Jaune stuttered.

"Coco? Is it him?" Velvet called from inside the dorm. Coco set Jaune down and dusted him off.

"Yup! He's all set, Bun-Bun!" Coco said, sing-song. She glared and jabbed Jaune in the chest. "You make sure she has a good time!"

Jaune shook his head rapidly, still mystified as to how Coco knew his hat size, before he responded.

"Don't you worry, Miss Adel. I will not take advantage of her, nosiree."

Coco's eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Oh yes you will, Mister! If she wants it, you're giving it to her!"

Jaune gaped, his cheeks flushing red with blood.

"I-Wha-?!"

"Hey! Sorry it took me so long!" Velvet apologized. Coco stood aside and let Velvet be fully framed by the door. Jaune's jaw dropped and his heart seemed to freeze.

She was blushing and utterly radiant in a sleek red dress. It had a slit going up the side, showing off her gorgeous legs, while the neckline was low enough to tease her cleavage without being obscene. Red straps went up around her neck, and she smiled bashfully as she held her purse in front of her.

"So um... Y-You look nice," she complimented him. She sniffed the air, and blushed harder. "N-Nice cologne!"

"Oh, uh, th-thank you, you look... V-Very nice," Jaune stuttered.

Coco waited for a moment, before she elbowed Jaune. He coughed as his manners came to the forefront. He held out his elbow, and Velvet shyly took hold of it.

"Shall we?" Jaune asked. Velvet nodded eagerly. The two set out, her hips bumping against him with every step.

He looked back over his shoulder. Coco was scowling at him. She then made an obscene gesture with her hands, and pointed at Jaune menacingly. He gulped, and nodded, even as Velvet strayed a bit closer to him.

"So uh, I hope we're not late to the Bullheads," she said.

"D-Don't worry, we'll be on time," Jaune managed.

Table-Breaker, give me strength, he mentally groaned.

- - -

Cardin Winchester turned the corner and walked towards CFVY's dorm. He had some wildflowers he had picked-Nothing fancy, just enough for an apology. He stared at Coco Adel, who was standing outside the dorm.

"Uh, hey Adel," he greeted. The fashionista turned around and glared at him.

"What do you want?" She demanded.

"Er... Just wanted to apologize to... Velvet," Cardin managed, wilting a bit under the intense glare.

"Why should I believe you?" Coco demanded.

"Because... Because I screwed up and I want to make things right," he said, spreading his arms wide. He grimaced. "I don't know if an apology can make up for it but... But I wanna try. I want to fix my mistakes."

Coco glared at him in silence. Cardin twitched a bit, but was able to hold his ground. In hindsight, maybe picking on a Faunus girl with such an intimidating team leader had been a bad idea.

Finally, Coco relented and shrugged.

"She's out on a date with Arc," she said. Cardin's eyes widened.

"Wait, what?!"

"So," Coco said with a grin, "You wanna apologize to her? You're gonna have to wait... Or go after her."

"Well, uh, I can wait," Cardin said with a shrug. Coco glared.

"The hell kind of conviction is that?!"

Cardin blinked rapidly.

"Huh?"

"After what you did, you should chase after her and dramatically beg for forgiveness!" Coco growled, "Make it clear how sorry you are!"

"But I-"

"I will not accept anything less!" Coco declared. She hefted up her handbag, and released her Gianduja. The minigun spun up ominiously.

"So, either you chase after her and declare how sorry you are, or Gianduja here will make you sorry. What's it gonna be?"

Cardin wisely ran for the door, clutching the flowers tightly as he sprinted for his very life.

Coco smirked.

"Well..."

She went over to a window to look down at the entrance.

"That was lucky... Now... Three, two, one..."

Team RWBY and Pyrrha emerged from one door, clearly intent on the Bullhead landing pads... When Cardin barreled out the other door, right into them. A very large and loud argument broke out between them.

People wondered if Coco Adel was just a pretty face with a broken Semblance and a minigun. Truth be told, in order to be effective with her fire, she had to be good at math. And while she was no Steven Falconing, she was able to make calculations on the fly that would impress an Atlasian Fire Control Officer.

Paired with her mastery of social fu... And it was little wonder she'd become not just a team leader but the queen bee of Beacon.

"That should keep those thirsty girls out of Bun-Bun's hair," Coco chuckled. "She'd better appreciate all of this..."

- - -

Hey instead of farmboy jaune being a himbo or a cowboy what if you just straight up made him BJ blazkowicz (wolfenstein)? Because him being a wholesome countryside version of the doom slayer sounds amazing. Also because I could see this version being a great pairing for winter

Last edited:
Hey instead of farmboy jaune being a himbo or a cowboy what if you just straight up made him BJ blazkowicz (wolfenstein)? Because him being a wholesome countryside version of the doom slayer sounds amazing. Also because I could see this version being a great pairing for winter

hopefully as the core of William B.J. Blazkowithcz character, not the baggage. as in Will grew up in a loving family, but is still a fighter for what is right. The various Grimm, Bandits, Cultists and Supremacists are going to get Shot, stabbed strangled so that Jauney Boy can have his people live in good times instead of interesting times.

alternately, Blazko is related to the Arcs and Jaune's Uncle, guess who is getting taught by a badass uncle to protect others?

This also reminds me, Duke Nukem as a Uncle to Jaune and his sisters, how is the level of shenanigans going to be for everyone involved? Of course, then a Grimm attack happens and Duke goes Serious Mode.

I'm imagining the scene where his wife was shooting while topless and covered in blood

I'm imagining the scene where his wife was shooting while topless and covered in blood

WHILE PREGNANT! Some of the stuff from the newer Wolfenstien's is cool(new weapons and abilities) some of that is bad and cringe(Grace not understanding methaphores and the Anya Action Girl WHILE PREGNANT!)

She was blushing and utterly radiant in a sleek red dress. It had a slit going up the side, showing off her gorgeous legs, while the neckline was low enough to tease her cleavage without being obscene. Red straps went up around her neck, and she smiled bashfully as she held her purse in front of her.

"So um... Y-You look nice," she complimented him. She sniffed the air, and blushed harder. "N-Nice cologne!"

More Scarlet Knight is always a treat. I'm looking forward to more!

hopefully as the core of William B.J. Blazkowithcz character,
Im Imagining him taking on a more older brother role to teams jnpr and rwby, like that sibling willing to break an ex's jaw for making you sad type of sibling (which would just so happen to be winter's type).
Also because a well spoken country boy jaune tearing through bad guys while maintaining that decorum while covered in blood and soot sounds awesome

Last edited:
This also reminds me, Duke Nukem as a Uncle to Jaune and his sisters, how is the level of shenanigans going to be for everyone involved? Of course, then a Grimm attack happens and Duke goes Serious Mode.
Hes that really skeevy family member who is alway inappropriate with adults but turns out hes both amazing and bad with kids. Like one moment hes helping Jaune's sister talk through a break up and the next giving jaune horrible advice on women.
He's not even actually related to them Nick just has a habit of bring home badass 'uncles' he meets on his travels and kind of just adopts them.

Knightshade: Bother Rabbit
Blake had been assigned a dual project with Jaune Arc. At first she had been leery of the young knight, given how often he seemed to slack off on studying. However, when it came to studying, he did actually pull his weight. He had scheduled their meeting at the library and already had a selection of books and holodrives ready to go for the study project.

He did have a tendency to babble on and think out loud, but... Well... She didn't mind it too much.

"... Flanking maneuvers during the Faunus Revolution cost General Winchester a crucial victory at Green Meadows Pass," Jaune murmured, writing down some notes. He frowned thoughtfully.

"I think my Nana might know some things about it. If you'd like to call her as a source?"

Blake blinked.

"Your nana?"

Jaune smiled a bit nervously.

"Um, yeah, my great-grandmother. She was... A military advisor, of sorts, to the Valean Defense Force during that time. She fought in the Great War so they brought her on as a consultant. My Papa too."

Blake hummed.

"Having an eyewitness would be a great reference," she allowed. She scowled. "Though I think you should handle talking to her."

"Huh? Oh, no," Jaune shook his head, "She actually resigned after a few months. Said it was disgusting how things went. She's fine with Faunus, trust me."

Blake hummed.

"... I've been trying to trust more people," she allowed, "It... Hasn't been easy."

Jaune nodded back.

"I... I guess not," he murmured. "But... There are people who would accept you. My nana is one of them. One of her most trusted friends was a Faunus, my great uncle Percival. He's a dove Faunus."

Blake blinked.

"Wait... A dove Faunus named Percival...? Military advisor...?"

Her pupils shrank in disbelief.

"Your great-grandmother is Queen Arturia Pendragon?!" She hissed in disbelief. Jaune winced, and looked around in worry. A few people looked their way, but then went back to their studies, reading, or gaming. Jaune sighed in relief.

"Yeah. She abdicated a long time ago so it doesn't matter. Just... Keep it to yourself, please?"

Blake slowly nodded, though she stared at Jaune in shock for a while longer. Sure, she'd head of the Arcs. Their history was fascinating (and had inspired more than a few of her historical romances). But to know that Jaune was a direct descendant of The Empress of Knights!

Weiss would blow her top... Which was an amusing thought.

"I... I will," Blake said softly, "I know how complicated things can get when... When your lineage is revealed."

Jaune smiled back kindly. He did look a bit handsome when he did that-

"Lady Blake Belladonna," whispered an urgent and painfully familiar voice.

Blake's stomach bottomed out as dread filled her entire body. She looked to her right to see a smug looking rabbit Faunus boy. He looked like he'd stepped out of a Greenwood movie: With his slicked back hair, high cheekbones, pointed chin, devilish good looks, and fit and lithe body. HIs eyes were black as coal, and he had dispensed with the tie to unbutton the top buttons of his school uniform shirt to show off his chiseled chest.

"Hex Skvader," Blake greeted the Faunus boy neutrally. He grinned.

"I get that you want to keep a low profile," he murmured, "I totally get it. But it wouldn't hurt if you had an ally in your corner, would it? A loyal, fantastic boyfriend?" He posed with a smirk.

"Think about it... We'd be the perfect power couple. My family's got connections. Connections that can help you and Menagerie. What do you say? You deserve only the best... And that's me."

He shot a sneer at Jaune.

"Especially compared to some smelly human oaf."

Jaune winced. Blake's eyes narrowed.

"I'll thank you not to say things like that about my boyfriend," Blake stated flatly. She reached out and took Jaune's hand over the table. Jaune blinked in shock, but fortunately he wasn't quite as dense here as he was in most social situations.

"Yeah. So... Beat it," Jaune stated. Hex scowled.

"Oh please. She's related to Menagerie's ruling family! Part of the Belladonna clan!" He smirked at Blake in a condescending way.

"I realize you're keeping a low profile, but no need to lie to me. Now, how about you ditch this hairless ape and we can work on multiplication? ... Of our assets," he quickly added.

Blake's sour mood turned to anger.

"Jaune, how about we study somewhere else?" Blake asked. Jaune nodded, collecting all the books and drives.

"Sounds good to me."

Hex gaped as Blake and Jaune walked away. He reached out to seize Blake's wrist.

"Now hang on a second! What's he got that I don't-?"

Blake had been all set to grab Hex's wrist and snap it like a twig. Jaune however moved between her and him and glared.

"Are you deaf with four ears? She said beat it," Jaune growled.

Blake blinked rapidly. Sure, she could take care of herself. She'd done that for so long, it was hard to imagine not doing it.

But someone standing up for her, between her and a threat? Well... It was kind of nice.

Yet the tension in the air was rising. If they got in a fight, it would lead to questions. Questions that might make things difficult-

The librarian, Professor Mombi, cleared her throat significantly. Hex slicked his hair back, and shrugged.

"We'll talk about this some more later, my Lady," Hex said, pointedly ignoring Jaune as he turned and stalked off.

Blake let out a breath she'd been holding. Jaune turned back to her, arms full of books.

"You okay?" He asked.

Blake nodded.

"Yes... He's been trying this routine for a few weeks. I'm... You know... Part of the Belladonna Clan back on Menagerie, and-and all..."

"Ah," Jaune said with a nod, "That sucks..."

His ears then turned bright red.

"Um... Did you tell him I'm your boyfriend?"

Blake's pale skin went red.

"I um... I kind of panicked," she admitted, "Could... Could you just go along with it? Just until he backs off?"

Jaune slowly nodded.

"I... Sure." He shrugged. "Not like I was making a lot of progress with Weiss anyway."

He looked so down at that, so defeated. Blake bit her lower lip.

"... It might make her jealous," Blake suggested.

Jaune frowned.

"I... I mean... I don't think I want to win her heart like that," he admitted softly. "It feels... Ya know... Insincere."

Blake stared at him for a bit.

"Same reason you didn't tell her about your lineage?"

"Kind of," Jaune admitted with a shrug, "I-I mean... I want to earn things on my terms. Not because of my family reputation, you know?"

Blake... Smiled softly.

"I think I understand... All too well..."

- - -

So, how else can Hex Skvader make a nuisance of himself?

And yes, I figure making a Belladonna Clan that Blake could be part of as disguise is the only way her infiltration would really work. Hex would just have figured out she's part of the Menagerie Belladonnas. So he thinks she's an in for him.

And yes, I figure making a Belladonna Clan that Blake could be part of as disguise is the only way her infiltration would really work. Hex would just have figured out she's part of the Menagerie Belladonnas. So he thinks she's an in for him.

Wait let's make this funny.

Kali's maiden name is Belladonna because she actually is from the clan she just never brings it up.

And what are the Belladonna clan known for? They're almost all seductive teases, they all have some weird skill nobody expects (Kali is a polyglot funnily enough), and almost all of them marry someone who ends up being a giant.

Man that rabbit just cant keep his feet out of his mouth.

Basically, I made Hex as a bit of a foil to Blake, Cardin and Velvet. Blake can see how she comes off, and in a way how she used to be: A rich elitist Faunus who is dismissive and racist about humans and feels real change is happening too slowly. He holds radical beliefs to get attention, to seem edgy, and to feel morally superior without any effort. To play the victim to get what he wants. He is the worst of Blake's social justice impulses given form.

(Which would have helped make Blake a lot less insufferable, if she had a foil like this in the narrative. Yes Adam is the end point of hatred towards humans, but her smug self righteousness is another path and showing how that could go would provide impetus for Blake to change).

He is also a foil to Cardin. Cardin can be shamed out of his bullying ways. Hex is in effect a Cardin on the other side, thus demonstrating the complexity of the human/Faunus conflict. More personally, Hex can be after Velvet and thinks they should be together regardless of her wishes. Cardin learning and becoming a better man who earns Velvet's love and affection despite their different races is a compelling arc for them. But you need more direct conflict to this, and Hex could provide it. Again, showing that Faunus are not just victims but have their own agency. And thus can be just as petty as humans.

Finally, his obsession with Velvet, "saving" her from a human boyfriend, or demeaning her because she is half-human, also has a lot of possibilities for Velvet.

Hex could eventually be redeemed. He is in training to be a Hunter. Or he could just keep getting worse and worse. It really depends on how you want to handle the story. Sometimes you just need a guy who is a total asshole, and that's all he needs to be. But if the option for Adam, Cardin, Cinder or Raven to be redeemed exists, Hex can also have that opportunity.

But not before he acts as a hatesink for a while. Because sometimes you just need an asshole to knock around in the narrative.

So, why not a racist incel bunny with more good looks than sense?

Instead of Shitty Kitty, you get the Rancid Rabbit.

Hes that really skeevy family member who is alway inappropriate with adults but turns out hes both amazing and bad with kids. Like one moment hes helping Jaune's sister talk through a break up and the next giving jaune horrible advice on women.
He's not even actually related to them Nick just has a habit of bring home badass 'uncles' he meets on his travels and kind of just adopts them.

. . . . . DNF releasing in that version with super asshole Duke was a mistake. Duke Nukem 1, 2, 3d, Manhattan project, Bulletstorm Duke Tour give a MUCH better characterization of Duke. Duke as a character is someone who is a Love Letter to a combination of a Guy with '80ties action hero characteristics , with James Bond charisma and EGO to match without being too much of an asshole about it.

Last edited:
Bother Rabbit 2
That said, sometimes you just want to write a fucking asshole.

- - -

Hex sidles up alongside Weiss Schnee in study hall, smirking.

Hex: "Hey Schnee."

Weiss: doesn't even look up from her book "Skvader."

Hex: "I'm worthy of being known by the great Schnee Heiress herself, huh? Good to know."

Weiss: sighs "What do you want?"

Hex: "I just wanted to say... I get where you're coming from. I know how you feel."

Weiss: "Huh?"

Hex: "Truly, I do. You want to change things, make up for everything your family has done to Faunus, right?"

Weiss: "I... Yes...?"

Hex: "Well. Why don't you start off by getting to know us better? Talk to a Faunus, like, say... Me? One who doesn't have a grudge against your family."

Weiss: "You don't?"

Hex: "Nope! I mean, so what if some rats were worked to death in the mines. Not your fault... And not a huge loss." Confident smirk

Weiss: "That's horrible!"

Hex: "That's life, sweetheart. Besides..." He smirks and leans over the table, getting in her face "You know you want to hear these things. You feel and think them yourself. You just don't want to let them loose."

Weiss: sucks in a breath

Hex: "Me? I'm free. Free to say what everybody is really feeling and thinking. Some Faunus are trash. Some humans are trash, too. Like those losers on your team. How did you not get the leadership position, but Ozpin's good little pet did? It's totally unfair."

Weiss: "I..."

Hex: "Come on. Get to know me. Be free from your cage for a while. I guarantee, I'll help you feel all sorts of things you've denied yourself, Princess... All you have to do... Is cut loose..."

He leans in for a kiss... And Weiss kicks him in the balls with her Aura enhanced foot. Hex goes down to his knees.

Hex: "HURK!"

Weiss: "Huh. You're right. I do feel better."

She gets up and walks out of the study hall, as Hex wheezes.

Hex: "B-Bitch... What the hell...?!"

Weiss: "You think that pathetic little display is enough to make me swoon? Don't make me laugh."

I wonder... With all this extended family that includes Arthoria, how would she react to Rusted Knight Jaune if they met?

Make it worse, make it an Isekai/crossover - Reborn Artoria and Shirou found themselves in a deathworld and ended a great war, ended a kingdom into Vale and retired had kids and grandkids thinking everything was ok they didn't know about Salem the brothers or Maidens only to have that revealed by Ruby. And then they see there Jaune a old tired man and oh it would hurt so much

That said, sometimes you just want to write a fucking asshole.

- - -

Hex sidles up alongside Weiss Schnee in study hall, smirking.

Hex: "Hey Schnee."

Weiss: doesn't even look up from her book "Skvader."

Hex: "I'm worthy of being known by the great Schnee Heiress herself, huh? Good to know."

Weiss: sighs "What do you want?"

Hex: "I just wanted to say... I get where you're coming from. I know how you feel."

Weiss: "Huh?"

Hex: "Truly, I do. You want to change things, make up for everything your family has done to Faunus, right?"

Weiss: "I... Yes...?"

Hex: "Well. Why don't you start off by getting to know us better? Talk to a Faunus, like, say... Me? One who doesn't have a grudge against your family."

Weiss: "You don't?"

Hex: "Nope! I mean, so what if some rats were worked to death in the mines. Not your fault... And not a huge loss." Confident smirk

Weiss: "That's horrible!"

Hex: "That's life, sweetheart. Besides..." He smirks and leans over the table, getting in her face "You know you want to hear these things. You feel and think them yourself. You just don't want to let them loose."

Weiss: sucks in a breath

Hex: "Me? I'm free. Free to say what everybody is really feeling and thinking. Some Faunus are trash. Some humans are trash, too. Like those losers on your team. How did you not get the leadership position, but Ozpin's good little pet did? It's totally unfair."

Weiss: "I..."

Hex: "Come on. Get to know me. Be free from your cage for a while. I guarantee, I'll help you feel all sorts of things you've denied yourself, Princess... All you have to do... Is cut loose..."

He leans in for a kiss... And Weiss kicks him in the balls with her Aura enhanced foot. Hex goes down to his knees.

Hex: "HURK!"

Weiss: "Huh. You're right. I do feel better."

She gets up and walks out of the study hall, as Hex wheezes.

Hex: "B-Bitch... What the hell...?!"

Weiss: "You think that pathetic little display is enough to make me swoon? Don't make me laugh."

…. Congrats you've officially made me hate a character more than Cinder or Cardin.

Random idea:

Nick and Isabel die and Jaune is subsequently taken in and raised by one of his sisters in a variety of different universes.

What is each Jaune like after having been raised by one of his sisters?

I'm most excited for Aqua!Jaune, who is raised by Aqua, Kazuma and his party, and Tanya!Jaune, who is raised by Tanya and her PMC.

Oddly enough, Tanya is a loving and overprotective mother.

Feel free to make Jaune younger to make this idea work, hell, make him the baby brother if he isn't already.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back