• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Council's Road, Not Taken (Kaguya-sama/Oregairu Spinoff)

[x] Create your own club
-[x] Survival Game Club

I'm a bit biased because I love airsoft.

[X] Visit some Sports Club (Archery)

It's either this or create our own, while I doubt he'll be a natural at it - it does sound more interesting at the moment.

8man is most likely on Kaguya's raidar already so he might as well meet her in person.
There's already some alteration that happened in the past and yea, Miyuki and Hachiman skipped past talking weed stage, but Kaguya still cold to both of them.

This will be revealed in chapter 17 of the Confession fanfic.

Last edited:
There's already some alteration that happened in the past and yea, Miyuki and Hachiman skipped past talking weed stage, but Kaguya still cold to both of them.
This will be revealed in chapter 17 of the Confession fanfic.

I expect nothing less from the Ice princess, it'll take her a while to warm up to Miyuki never mind Hachiman,

The archer club is check out first and we vote again if we join it or doing any of the current option right?

[ X ] Create your own Club
- [ X ] Survival Game Club

Because guns.
And playing game.
With guns.
Because most high school problem can be solved with a gun.
So yes, playing game with gun.
That is all.

[x] Join Archery club

Creating a club is not so simple guys.

You need people who are interested with the type of club that you are creating in the first place.

I don't think there a lot of people who are attending an elite school who are interested in such things like MMA or Survival Games.

Then there is further recruitment of more members.

A club live and dies with the participation and number of its members.

It is also a big commitment too.

Are we just getting Hachiman to create a club only for it to get disbanded after he graduates!?

Please think about your choices here guys.

:confused:

[X] Create your own club
-[X] MMA Club

Momo will probably nag us otherwise, and this way we can try and keep her out of trouble. It also gives us more skills in fighting, which should be helpful given we're close friends with a Yakuza Princess. MMA Club should make Momo happy and also make us tougher, more Manly, and allow us to rein in Momo's bloodthirsty side.

Plus, it lets us avoid the terrifying existence that is Shinomiya Kaguya for a little while longer. If we join the Kyudo club, we'll probably be harassed by all of her fans who flock to the club to see her practice.

[X] Create your own club
-[X] Survival Game Club

I think Hachiman can use his 108 skills better in this club.
Even if this version of Hachiman is better with physical sport, MMA demand a lot more than survival game.

[X] Join Archery club
Creating our own club and managing it is a big responsibility something that I would rather not have us do. And besides we need some to bring some sense of order and discipline into Hachiman, something Kyudo can bring to him.

[X] Join Archery club

I'm not sold on creating a club. Little to no discussion is being put forth on how anyone plans on going about creating it, who to recruit or anything involving management. All I see is, "Guns huehuehue, Manly man MMA" and so forth.

I'm not sold on creating a club. Little to no discussion is being put forth on how anyone plans on going about creating it, who to recruit or anything involving management. All I see is, "Guns huehuehue, Manly man MMA" and so forth.
Yeah like people pay attention to Momo's argument?

"It's an extremely asymmetrical sport, your body evolve with it. Once you start, this process will continue until you stop. The longer you continue, the more drastic it changes."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nerdist.com/article/archers-body-change-lifetime-muscle/?amp
Luckily for us, Chynne "has nothing to hide about his body," so we're able to get an intimate look at how his muscles have morphed over time to aid his bow-firing abilities. He notes that his left shoulder is significantly larger than his right, and that it also has more "lines," or what are officially known as striations. He also notes how the right side of his back has larger muscles with more striations due to drawing the bow string.
Chynne says these transformations can be so pronounced in archers that medieval bowman were sometimes called hunch backs. A cursory search through the web turns up no corroborating evidence of this, but again, is this the kind of guy who looks like he doesn't know his archery facts like the back of his striated shoulder blade?
What do you think about these archery-induced physiological changes? Fire your thoughts into the comments section below!
Jesus Christ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back