1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Holy Chronicles of Baator

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Trafford, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Threadmarks: Chapter 120 – Next One
    Trafford

Trafford I trust you know where the happy button is?

Of course, I knew spells that would make extraction painless, but I didn't see any benefit to using them right now and on humans. Such extraction that isn't painful and even leaves the user alive is possible, but it would consume more energy and needs to have some preparation. Not something I want to waste on some random human kid.

Empathy and similar things didn't have a place in Astral Boundary. It was a place where you needed to do anything for power because, without it, you are nothing. And I was very well aware of it. When one day I went there, I needed to be strong, or everything I built will be destroyed, and my loved ones would be killed.

So everything I was going was for the Greater Good.

Yeh... sounds hypocritical.

While this would be considered barbaric maybe by even devils, I didn't care about such things. Morals and standards were for weaklings who envied those with power. While my moral codex was non-existed almost, as the only people I cared about truly were Grayfia and Venelana

And, of course, I was a good leader and ruler to those under my rule if they were loyal to me.

"Fascinating... I will research it later."

I said to myself as I stored the black sphere containing Canis Lykaon in a special container and then stored it in my dimensional storage.

After that, I cast the Hellflame Spell to burn down the corpse of the boy that was the host of the Canis Lykaon and also the Eight-Winged Ultimate-Class Angel. After burning every piece of evidence down, I turned around to see Rizevim playing with the Angels.

Not even the Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Angel was a match for Rizevim. His skillful usage of magic and sword was a deadly combination, as every Angel that was close to him died in a very painful way.

"Rizevim, stop toying with them, and for the fuck sake, just kill them."

I screamed at Rizevim, as he was too engrossed in playing with Angels, something I never did and won't ever do.

Playing with your enemy, even if you are way stronger, is one of the stupidest things to do during a fight. Sometimes, even the impossible becomes possible, and even desperate weakling may bring down lofty and mighty experts with the usage of deception, traps, and arrogance of the expert.

After that, I cast several Strategic-Tier spells and shot them at the Eight-Winged Ultimate-Class Angels, killing them on the stop, while Rizevim finally stopped playing with the Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Angel as he tore his heart out and crushed it in his hands.

"Are there any more Sacred Gear users?"

He asked me as I shook my head.

I searched the entire town but didn't find anything. I stored the corpses of the Angels as they could be fed to my Familiar, Dou Dou, which was the name of the Bloody Thorny Flower, that has already evolved to the Devouring Thorny Flower and was currently at the peak of the General Level, thanks to the abundance of the fertilizer.

It had evolved during this year and gained a basic level of sentience. It also gained new abilities, namely abilities called Thorny Flower Vines and Spore.

Thorny Flower Vines were a simple ability to create thorny vines from its body and use them to attack or defend. At the same time, Spores was a more troublesome ability. It allowed Devouring Thorny Flower uses her magical energy to create spores that would create a lower-leveled version of it.

For example, now it can create around thirty Devouring Thorny Flowers on the pinnacle of the Commander Level if it uses all magical energy, which was pretty strong. And when it evolved even further, then it would be a higher number, and all of the spores would be at the General Level.

"Which one of the targets is closest to our position?"

I asked Rizevim.

"Exorcist Robert de'Salle, an Ultimate-Class Human Exorcist, with the usage of his Vritra's Sacred Gears is able to contend against the Satan-Class with ease. He is currently located in a distant abbey far in the mountains. A well-protected place."

Said Rizevim, as we flew high in the air, as suddenly I stopped.

"Wait a bit."

I said as I looked at the half-destroyed town and surviving humans running here and there, searching for injured and bringing them out from the ruins of their houses.

"This place needs to be destroyed. It will be best if Heaven doesn't know about these attacks as long as possible."

I said as I started creating an Ultra-Order Tier Spell Lightning Judgement, and soon enough, an enormous lightning bolt struck the ground, leaving nothing more than just a crater in a place where the town was.

Of course, Heaven will find out that we were behind the attacks, but it is good to cover all tracks. This way, they will only find out after two to five months, and we could prepare for their retaliation. Or maybe the war will erupt prematurely.

Or maybe they won't find out at all.

All Sacred Gears I am taking with me are impossible to track, as I was jamming the connection between them and Heaven's System with special material mined from the Yestera, Planar Core Stone.

Planar Core Stone was a unique and precious type of stone that could be found extremely close to the Planar Core. As the Yestera Plane was entirely under my control, mining works were nearing their end, and I already gave the green to mining near the Planar Core. Currently, around 80% of all resources on the surface were mined, and 40% in the sea were extracted, so we slowly worked our way to the Planar Core.

While the Planar Core Stone was not enough to cut the connection, the box made out of that stone was enough to jam the connection, so Yahweh could not use Heaven's System to locate the Sacred Gear.

Unfortunately, I had only two such boxes. One was used for the Canis Lykaon, and another one would be used for Incinarete Anthem.

2. Threadmarks: Chapter 121 – A Fanatic
    Trafford

The second Planar Core Stone Box would be used for the Incinerate Anthem, so the other two Sacred Gears would be lost. While I wanted to obtain Vritra's Sacred Gears, as they would be pretty useful, alas there was nothing that could be done.

At least they won't be used in a war. The time for the Sacred Gears to re-appear wasn't short. Usually, for the Sacred Gear to re-appear among the human populace took several decades at the fastest, and usually, the gap between the death of one user and the appearance of another was a century and more.

Especially Telos Karma, while it won't have any effect on me due to me being Fateless One, and nothing could affect my fate as it didn't exist in the first place.

Still, its usage in the war would be devastating. And that was only low-ranking equipment affecting fate.

We were now searching for the abbey where the Church's top exorcist Robert de'Salle was hiding or whatever he was doing there. I only hope that all devils are prepared for the war, as this could easily lead to war erupting prematurely.

We are going to kill one Cardinal and one Exorcist with the rank of Paladin. Both of them were top-ranking people of the Church and greatly valued by Heaven.

What was now frustrating was that even one day later, we couldn't find that fucking abbey. It was probably protected by countless barriers and wards, making it very hard to find even for skilled magicians.

"What shall we do? The abbey is located in this mountain range, the location is right, but we cannot find it due to barriers."

Complained Rizevim, as I already was fed up with his whining. He just complained about this for several hours already, and it was annoying me like hell. Maybe he was doing it for that reason. He just wanted to annoy me.

Who knows what is going on in his mentally ill head.

"Simple, we will disrupt the flow of magic in an entire mountain range, forcing the barriers to reveal themselves."

I said.

This was simple, at least simple magical theory for me and incomprehensible for others. If you are able to disrupt the flow of the magical particles in a certain area, you will cause some kind of reaction from all objects that have magical particles in them.

Arcanists usually used this method to search for any residual tracks of magic. In the Draconic Deus, maybe only three or four people knew of this method, as theoretical magical knowledge was pretty low here.

Rizevim didn't properly understand what I was saying, so he just shrugged his shoulders, closed his eyes, and went to have his day's sleep.

I, on the other hand, took out a small ball-shaped arcanotech device and tapped it several times.

After one minute, I already could see some reaction from the surroundings, and one huge around ten kilometers away.

"Get up, you lazy ass. I have found them."

I said to Rizevim, who was enjoying his sleep.

'Enjoy it... in future, your head will roll.'

I thought in my head as I flew behind Rizevim as we finally arrived at the abbey. Breaking through the barriers was easy, as the flow of magicule particles was chaotic, causing the barrier's weak points to be even more vulnerable.

Soon we entered the abbey.

The abbey, while it wasn't exactly a huge place, still looked majestic in its gothic architecture and overall design. I used several detection spells, and only one lifeform was detected.

"I know why you have come, you, vile, filthy creatures."

Said a voice belonging to the middle-aged man clothed in a priest gown, with armor on his shoulders, arms, and legs, wearing the silver cross. He had brown hair and blue eyes and several scars across his face.

He was one of the top-ranked exorcists with the Rank of Paladin in the Church, Robert de'Salle. He looked at us with scrutinizing gaze before saying.

"Heathens, you will be smitten by the Almighty, and to think you can get a Sacred Gear? Foolishness."

Screamed Robert de'Salle as I noticed something was off. Suddenly he coughed up blood and collapsed on the ground.

Dead.

"Dead... fucking fanatic kills himself, so we can't get his Sacred Gear."

I shouted in anger as I kicked his corpse several times in anger. While true, I don't have another Planar Core Stone Box, but I had some spells that could extract Vritra's soul from the Sacred Gears. That would be a great catch.

Robert de'Salle probably knew he could not win against two Satan-Class Lucifers, so he decided to kill himself so at least we won't obtain his Sacred Gears. One must be admitted, and that the guy had courage. Or maybe he was so brainwashed by faith that he would kill even his entire family if it was a divine revelation.

Probably the second one.

"Fascinating, really. I never understood this kind of people... but still it is done. Vritra's Sacred Gear would need a century to appear and it won't affect the tides of the upcoming war."

Said Rizevim as I nodded.

"Burn it down."

I said as I walked out of the abbey.

Two targets were done. Now only Telos Karma and Incinerate Anthem were remaining. Sadly the strongest Longinus-tier Sacred Gears such as True Longinus, Zenith Tempest, Annihilation Maker, or Dimensional Lost were already in Heaven and would be transferred to Angels or Yahweh would create Divine Champions out of their users.

Divine Champion was a mortal that was granted a Divine Power and his fundamental being was transformed into some kind of quasi-divine being.

Usually, gods under the Mighty Stage God won't be creating Divine Champions only extremely strong Greater Gods or those very rich would do something like that, as it required an enormous amount of Divine Power and Divine Crystals to create even one Divine Champion.

If Yahweh created Divine Champions out of users of Zenith Tempest and True Longinus, then things would get pretty messy. They would be geniue powerhouses on the same level as Satan-Class.

3. Threadmarks: Chapter 122 – Turf of Heaven and Church
    Trafford

In Draconic Deus, usually, when creating a Divine Champion it was done from the effort of several Gods, but not many Pantheons bothered creating Divine Champions. For the first, not many had a reason to do so.

It was worth, only if a person who you wish to turn into Divine Champion had some unique irreplaceable ability, and you wanna keep him alive and even strengthen him. In Draconic Deus were many methods to attain immortality and in the Astral Boundary even more.

Unfortunately for their users, the disadvantage was that they often had severe backslash. One of the most common ways was to use the Elixir of Life to prolong your life to an indefinite. The disadvantage of that was that, if the Elixir of Life was subpar then while you won't age, your body will wither and you will be walking draug.

While other means existed, they were all flawed in their fundamental basics. Then there were various magical rituals to prolong your life, but I didn't delve deep into them. Devils were naturally long-lived species, and the higher Class you were, the more you could live. As the Demonic Energy will prolong your life.

I am Dual Satan-Class, so my natural lifespan as it is right now would be in hundreds of thousands of years. Even the average Low-Class Devil could live for several millennials if they are lucky and not killed by anything.

This was our racial superiority. Though it wasn't anything special, Dragons could live even longer, Fallen and Angels had the same Lifespan as Devils. It was rather a superiority towards humans, dwarves, elves, and other similar species. Though Elves were a bit special, in several regards, there is highly dependent on the concrete sub-species of an elf.

"Where now?"

I asked Rizevim, as we watched the town burning and people screaming.

"Paris. Cardinal Trajan is there for several days before he will move once again to Italy."

Said Rizevim.

"Paris? Are you mad you fucking donkey?! It would be swarming there with Angels, walking there is suicide."

I screamed at this idiot.

Paris was a big city, and Church had a firm grasp there. God knows how many Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Angels were there, not to mention Eight-Winged Ultimate-Class ones and hordes of magical formation and wards across the entire city.

It was basically the home turf of Heaven and Church; even I didn't dare to treat it lightly. If something went wrong, we can easily be imprisoned by magical formation, and subsequently, drown by the flocks of Angels. Even if I am strong, I don't think I can defeat ten Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Angels under suppression.

Not mentioning even Archangels can appear.

"Mad? Absolutely!"

Said Rizevim with glee in his eyes as he flew high in the sky.

"Our only possibility is to sneak up into the city and assassinate Cardinal Trajan by extracting his Sacred Gear, but even that would be hard. Paris has countless protective spells, barriers, wards, and formations around it, from which almost all are of Divine Origin, created by him. How the fuck do you want to sneak up there?"

I asked him in anger.

Rizevim's plan was a shitty one... suicidal one could say.

Earth, especially Europe where Church was deeply rooted was a playground for Heaven. They were here for centuries, created their own bastions and fortresses, magical areas, protected places, and many others, that would be hard to destroy even for me.

It could be seen on that abbey where Exorcist Paladin Robert de'Salle was. Even fucking remote abbey somewhere in the mountains had enough magical protection to stop and block the average Intermediate God.

I was able to find it only thanks to my extensive knowledge of magic.

"I am not entering Paris. I suggest something else."

I said as Rizevim looked at me with a bored look.

"We will spread magical plague in surrounding villages. If enough humans die, Church would be forced to move and sent someone to purify it. Additionally, its appearance won't be too suspicious due to war, they would think somebody brought it up from England or from rotten corpses all around the battlefields in France."

I stated.

There is no way I would do something as risky as entering a place that was controlled by Church for several centuries. I knew that Heaven had teleportation arrays in every large Cathedral so they could transport even entire Legions of Angels to Earth in times of need. So it would be possible for them to trap us there and swarm us.

I don't wanna end killed or something else...

So I would release a plague in villages around Paris. If at least several thousand humans die within the next three days, it should be so serious that Cardinall Trajan would be forced to leave Paris, so he could purify the Plague and make some miracles in the name of his God.

That would leave him vulnerable to possible ambush.

"Ts... not fun."

Pouted Rizevim.

"This is not about fun; this is about completing the mission."

I said as we flew to the villages near Paris.

After we arrived at the place, Rizevim got away, who knows where and I started working on my magical plague. Creating plague, wasn't that hard with biological knowledge of the Solar Federation, as Bio-Weapons were often used without care during wars there.

I then used my magic to boost up the plague, so it would spread at least x15 times faster and would kill its victims within ten days, and after five days they would be in a near-death state. After several hours of genetic engineering and magical spice, I was able to create a new variable of plague.

I then divided the vial into several smaller ones, as the thingy I created was extremely potent and strong. Next one hour I have spent poisoning water sources for several nearby villages, to spread this plague as soon as possible to the highest number of people.

After It was done, I have found myself a nice spot to relax and wait for the results of my work.

Hopefully fish will catch the bait.

4. Threadmarks: Chapter 123 – Fate Algorithm
    Trafford

After several days, it finally paid off and now the terrifying plague has caused the death of several thousand people and infected even more. It went so far that the Church was forced to send Cardinal Damian Trajan with several Priests and Exorcists to get rid of the plague before it will reach Paris.

They were pretty lucky, that Paris wasn't now the city of rotting corpses.

Rizevim has already returned, after several days he was playing or whatever he was doing. Probably raping some human woman that had caught his eye and torturing them. Not that I cared what he was he was doing to human peasants, but it is degrading that someone of his stature would lower himself to torture, human peasants.

If he wanted to terrorize someone at least, he should have gone having fun with Greeks or Shinto, to at least weaken them.

"Rizevim be battle-ready, soon our delegation will arrive. And stop already meddling with humans."

I said.

"Ts... Devils should be like really, really evil. It is more fun like that."

He said while I shook my head.

"I still think it is underneath me."

We then spoke no more, as we waited for the people of the Church to arrive.

Cardinal Damian Trajan was the host of the Incinerate Anthem, a Longinus I needed for my future endeavors.

As we were waiting in ambush, suddenly a caravan was moving forward. There were tens of people coming this way, all of them wearing a priest gown, yet none of them was a priest. Each one was an Exorcits, albeit weaker ones.

In the luxurious-looking chariot, was our target Cardinal Damian Trajan. He was younger compared to the Robert de'Salle, around thirty years old, his position of Cardinal must come thanks to the Incinerate Anthem and its mastery over it.

"Long-distance attacks, aim at the Exorcits first."

I said while conjuring several Dark Light Spears as I shot them at the Exorcists and horses that were pulling the carriage, while Rizevim was casting some thunder spells, that were tearing exorcists apart.

After one barrage of attacks, only body parts, blood and gore remained at the place, while the carriage was mainly intact. I then conjured Dark Light Chains, that enveloped the entire carriage, as they crushed it and brought up the figure of Cardinal Trajan.

"Rizevim guard the perimeter. We have ten minutes, or five until Angels arrive."

All high-ranking members of the Church, the high clergy, Bishops, Arch-Bishops, and Cardinals had devices that could instantly alert Heaven in case they are attacked. If a Cardinal is attacked, Heaven would send three or four Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Angels and an entire contingent of Eight-Winged Ultimate-Class ones.

For Yahweh with his power and Divine Crystals, it was extremely easy to create new strong Angels in a short time.

For example, if a Mighty God's Divine Kingdom can support 50 Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Angels, then even if ten are killed in battle, Mighty God if has enough resources can cultivate another 10 just within a month. While Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Angeln was weaker in terms of combat prowess compared to devil Satan-Class, but they had a numerical advantage.

If ten Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Angels come, then the situation would be fucked up.

Rizevim went to guard the place, as I pushed Cardinal Damian Trajan onto the ground and bound him with Dark Light Chains.

I quickly started chanting the spell, I did with the boy that was the host of the Canis Lykaon and pressed my hand to Cardinal Damian Trajan's chest and started extracting the Sacred Gear, Longinus Incinerate Anthem.

This one was a bit problematic, as Cardinal Damian Trajan's will was slowing down the process. That kid barely knew what was happening, so he wasn't giving much mental resistance, but Cardinal Damian Trajan was and it was annoying as hell.

"Damm you fanatics, even in the face of death..."

I muttered, seeing the face of Cardinal Damian Trajan that even in the face of certain death, upon extracting his Sacred Gear in the crudest and torturous way, wasn't losing his faith.

One minute passed, two minutes passed, three minutes passed and soon the Sacred Gear, Longinus Incinerate Anthem was successfully extracted as I put it into the Planar Core Stone Box. As I was going to burn the body, another ball-shaped light appeared out of his body.

"That is... Telos Karma."

I watched as the Longinus Telos Karma appeared from the body of dead Cardinal Damian Trajan and started ascending high to the sky.

I grabbed it with my hand, and then something weird happened. When I touched the Telos Karma, it shattered down, and some kind of energy entered my body, as it shot me backward, smashing me to the ground and creating an enormous crater.

I laid down there, absolutely unable to move, only to hear Rizevim, running here.

"Damm, what happened."

He asked as he looked around, fortunately, he didn't have the intention to kill him, if not, this would be a perfect opportunity. Or more probable was that he had the intention to kill me, but not in this way, as from his point of view it would be too boring.

I coughed some blood, as I cannot move even an inch of my body.

Rizevim came closer and cast some basic healing spells as he lifts me up and placed me across his shoulder.

How humiliating.

As he was teleporting us back to the Underworld to get me treated, I heard Architect's voice in my head.

[Unknown energy entering the Host's body.]

[Memories are entering the brain.]

[Memories have been recognized as Warlock Secret Method of Astral Boundary.]

[Unknown Energy is getting into a violent reaction up with the energy of Fateless One.]

As he said that, I started coughing even more blood, as I felt two different energies in my body clashing violently.

One came from the Telos Karma after it was destroyed and another from my constitution as Fateless One.

[The Warlock Secret Method has been identified from memories. Designation: Fate Algorithm.]

As Architect's last words sounded, everything went black.

5. Threadmarks: Chapter 124 – Nothing is Impossible
    Trafford

Somewhere in the Endless Void

"So the Fate Algorithm has finally appeared? We shall see."

Said a voice.

After several minutes after the voice quieted down.

"Impossible! Absolutely Impossible! That could happen only when..."

It shouted in disbelief after it slowly quieted down.

"Fateless One has obtained Fate Algorithm... all of us are doomed."

Said the voice once again after several minutes of utter silence.

Underworld, Sitri Territory, Hospital

I slowly opened my eyes, as my head hurt to see that I was in a hospital. The room was luxurious and very spacious, probably well deserved V.I.P. treatment.

Sitri Clan was one of the 72 Pillars, with the rank of Prince. They were famous for their Clan Trait Water Manipulation, while there was a rare mutation, some clansmen may be born with Ice Manipulation, but they were very rare.

This made Sitri Clan one of the best healers and doctors in the entire Underworld. The Sitri Clan is also known to be one of the few territories which have advanced medical facilities as well.

I turned around to see Venelana and Grayfia sleeping soundly in armchairs next to my bed.

'They look cute when they are not arguing...'

I thought.

'Architect, what happened?'

I asked my MTC A.I. as I started remembering what happened.

[Rizevim brought you back to the Underworld directly to the Sitri Hospital so you can be treated. They didn't know what happened to you, just it looked exactly like energy deviation.]

Answered elderly voice belonging to Architect.

I touched Telos Karma and it broke down. Then something entered my body from remnants of the Telos Karma and got into a violent clash with my Fateless One energy.

[I have done several analyses and equations during your one-day sleep. Telos Karma was built with Fate Algorithm as a base, but apparently, Yahweh cannot use Fate Algorithm, or at least all Six Volumes, so he used them to build equipment that would use Fate Algorithm automatically, with albeit lesser effect.]

Explained Architect as I understood everything.

I then started going through the Fate Algorithm Volumes.

Now, this was a dilemma.

I as I Fateless One cannot use anything that should be able to see or influence Fate. But the Fate Algorithm was an exception, for one simple reason.

It was created by Fateless One.

The restrictions for Fateless One to use Fate Algorithm are extremely severe. Not only it required an enormous amount of energy to use, and a huge mental processing capacity, but even the results were very vague. Yeh, it was full of contradictions.

If Fateless One used the Fate Algorithm on himself, he cannot see his own Fate, due to him being Fateless One. The only thing he could see is an infinite amount of possibilities that could happen to any other person in his situation.

With my current energy reserves, I won't be able to use it even once. Additionally, after using it, it won't be usable for some time, depending on the number of calculated fates. That was of course If I use it on myself directly.

If I used it on any other person, that is not tied with me and is not reeking the Aura of Fateless One, then it is possible.

I operated the Fate Algorithm and tried to use it on Venelana, only to see nothing. Not any kind of Fate.

I used it on one of the soldiers guarding my room and saw that the man will probably die in the upcoming war.

Another thing I had a restriction in using Fate Algorithm, was that, due to being Fateless One, my calculations were not precise.

There was only a percentage.

If someone else, who wasn't Fateless One used Fate Algorithm, he would be able to see absolute Fate. I have not even considered teaching Fate Algorithm to somebody as it was too dangerous.

In the Universe and many others, existed beings of unimaginable power and Fate Algorithm would move even the strongest of the Great Old Ones and maybe even Throne.

That would be a pure disaster.

"Zeo you are awake."

Shouted Venelana as she threw herself on me and hugged me tightly. Grayfia was also instantly woken up by her shout. I hugged her back as I smiled slightly.

"You don't need to be worried already, silly girl... I am okey."

I said as I gently caressed her hair, while Grayfia looked at us in envy, but her personality doesn't allow her to act so emotionally like Vena.

"Of course I am and I will. It is natural to be worried for somebody you love."

Said Vena as she buried her head in my chest, as I felt indescribable warmth in my heart. I saw Grayfia nodding her head, as I pulled her to embrace, as I held both of them close.

"You will be staying home, no adventures and no fights, we will watch over you. And you will rest."

Said Vena with unshakable resolve in her voice, as Grayfia nodded her head in agreement.

'And now instead of fighting each other, they are acting like best friends... mystery.'

I thought as I enjoyed this moment.

6. Threadmarks: Chapter 125 – 5 Years Later
    Trafford

Five Years have passed in a flash since the incident with Telos Karma.

After I and Rizevim killed all those Sacred Gear users, caused the destruction of one Longinus, and additionally, I took two of them home, tensions between Three Biblical Factions were becoming even worse. Heaven retaliated by sending several Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Angels to kill all devils operating on Earth.

Fortunately, most of the killed devils on Earth were loyalists of the Four Great Satans, and clansmen of the Beelzebub, Asmodeus, and Leviathan Clan. Just a little information leaks from my side and bribing the right people, I could easily get several of my future enemies killed.

After that, skirmishes were more often, and now even Satan-Class entities clashed here and there. War was near, probably it will erupt in the following year, as everything was going to fuck. Grigori, Devils, and Heaven, were already only a step away from unleashing slaughter and destruction on each other.

During these past five years, I have spent most of my time preparing for the Great War. Everybody could see, that after the death of the Church's Sacred Gear Users, most eyes from Heaven turned to Devils.

When I thought about it, Lucifer probably just wanted to provoke war. Killing Sacred Gear users was just a bonus. It was a good move from his death, as he achieved two things with one move.

After these five years, my strength didn't increase much, but my Clan Trait Devour has reached Master-ranked mastery, which was a nice surprise. I have also started learning a new branch of Magic, called Mysticism.

Mysticism was focused on rituals and various abstract and obscure usages of magic. It required extreme comprehension and understanding of magic, to properly master Mysticism. Usually, it was practiced only by very strong Arcanists in the Astral Boundary.

More changes have happened in my territory.

Both of my Fianceés, Venelana, and Grayfia have taken up their roles in the management of my assets. Grayfia was basically the general manager of my territory, as she had a talent for administration work. Thanks to her management and administration skills, the entire territory was working like a perfect machine.

While Venelana was managing all my business ventures, increasing my profits of Soul Coins. She had talent in the business and was a good businesswoman. I completely entrusted her with all companies I had across the Underworld, as I didn't have time for managing it.

Both of them were also at the Pinnacle of the Ultimate-Class, and soon would be reaching Satan-Class, maybe in less than one year. My faction grew with each passing day. The political situation in the Underworld was pretty interesting.

There existed basically several sub-factions of Devil. Satan Clans, then 72 Pillars and Extra Devil Clans. Most of the time, 72 Pillars had rather a negative relationship between them, due to members of the Satan-Clans would often look down on those of 72 Pillars.

Thanks to my unique heritage, I gathered a lot of political support among the 72 Pillars and Extra Devil Clans, which would be essential to my later plans.

On the other side, Hela has been training my army. She could reach Greater God Stage at any moment given, as she almost completely digested the Divine Spark obtained from Ereshkigal.

It had stabilized at the stable number of fifty million, which was one of the largest armies in the Underworld. Most importantly, all of my soldiers were peak Middle-Class already.

I have spent an enormous amount of money, to bring all soldiers to that level. 150 High-Grade Divine Crystals were used in rituals to help strengthen my army, as I wanted to have the strongest and best army in the Underworld.

Commanding Officers in the army were already High-Class, and there were thousands of them, under the leadership of 25 Ultimate-Class Generals of my Legions.

I have already tasked all Generals to keep an eye on promising soldiers with strong loyalty that would become part of my personal guard when I became the Emperor.

"Zeoticus, a word has come from the Yestera that the all resources on the plane have been mined up already."

Said the melodious voice, as it woke up me from the meditation.

I opened my eyes and saw Grayfia standing before me, in the more revealing outfit as she looked at me.

"Then it is time to mine Planar Core."

I muttered.

What underwent even more exponential growth was my mechanical legion and arcanotech in the Underworld as a whole.

I personally had an army of 25 million Drones, 10 million Hydralisks, 10,000 Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries, and a complete voidfleet, consisting of x100 Lunar-Class Cruisers, x25 Avenger-Class Grand Cruisers, x5 Destroyer-Class Battlecruiser and soon-to-be finished one Emperor-Class Battleship.

Arcanotechnology could be divided into Nine Levels. For example Arachne-type Arcane Mechanical Automatons, Arachne Drones were Low-End Level 1 Arcanotech, they had combat prowess of peak Low-Class. While Arachne Hydralisks were High-End Level 1 Arcanotech and had combat prowess of peak High-Class, which was especially terrifying.

On the other side, Lunar-Class Cruiser Voidship was Level 2 Arcanotech that had firepower comparable to the average Ultimate-Class. Avenger-Class Grand Cruiser was Level 3 Arcanotech, which had firepower comparable to something I call Legendary-Class. Between Ultimate-Class and Satan-Class, the rank existed in the Astral Boundary, but not in the Dimensional Gap, as the Laws differed slightly. Destroyer-Class Battle Cruiser was Level 4 Arcanotech that had firepower around the average Satan-Class. And finally, Emperor-Class Battleship had firepower around Super-Devil Class.

I have decided to develop more Voidfleet than the Arcane Mechanical Automatons. For first, resources were limited in the Dimensional Gap, and Mechs, won't let me travel through the Dimensional Gap safely.

"Okey... we shall depart for the Yestera then. Is everything ready there?"

I asked while I stood up from my desk.

"Yes, General Amyke has already retreated with all soldiers and Mechanical Legions are back in the Gremory Territories. Mechanicum is managing the last works and relocations of the Arcanotech Factories and production lines."

Said Grayfia with her usual stoic expression.

7. Threadmarks: Chapter 126 – Mining Planar Core
    Trafford

Mechanicum was one of the specially designed forces I had in my Military. With the expansion of the Arcanotech, a new occupation has been created in the Underworld. It was called mech controller; they were mentally strong devils, skilled in the art of Arcanotech that were controlling Mechs.

As I cannot have Architect to control all Mechanical Legions at the same time, this was my solution. Currently, there existed only lower-ranked members of the Mechanicum, Commanders that could control 10,000 Mechs, Manipulators that could control up to 100,000 Mechs, and Controllers that could control up to 1 million Mechs.

If I had to give myself a rank, then even without Architect's help, I could control my entire Hydralisks Legions, which numbered 10 million, that would correspond to the Administrator Rank.

Many nobles ordered Drones from me and paid tons of Soul Coins to get their hands on the newest inventions of the Arcanotech. These days, Drones completely replaced slaves as the main force working in hazardous areas.

Drones were more effective, useful, versatile, and low-cost on maintaining. They could work indefinitely, as long as there was magical power to charge them up.

Many devils were staring studying basic Arcanotech books I have published, with just some household Arcanotech gadgets. The technology level of Devils was pretty messed up right now.

Only part of the people that enjoyed a certain level of luxury and technology were Nobles or Military Officers. The rest of the common devils lived similarly to humans during the middle ages.

If the population is on your side, it is easy to become ruler, as everyone would love you. So I threw some bits and scraps to the commoners, so their lifestyle would improve. I sold Arcanotech household gadgets throughout the entire Underworld, for rather cheap prices and make billions of Soul Coins each month from the sales.

"Then we shall go for the Yestera Plane immediately. When all the work there is finished, we will start mining the Planar Core."

I said to Grayfia as we went to teleportation formation.

After we arrived at the Yestera Plane I was pretty surprised by the change of the environment. Long gone were the clear blue sky and vibrant green forests and plains. Now the only thing that was here, was hordes of waste, black sky from the trash from Arcanotech Factories, and pollution everywhere.

Not like that it mattered, as soon enough entire Plane would be destroyed.

I went to the central point of the plane, which was located on the main Continent of the Yestera Plane, as the path of the Planar Core was located there.

It took us two hours flying to get there, and finally, we have arrived.

In front of us, was an enormous Arcanotech device, that was around fifty meters tall and its only purpose was to extract the Planar Core from the Plane.

Planar Core was a crystal that was a condensation of an enormous amount of energy. Not only that, it could be refilled and it was the best battery one could wish for. It would be a crucial part of the construction of the Adjudicator-Class Juggernaut, a collocal voidship that was Level 6 Arcanotech, with firepower comparable to the lower ends of the Apocalypse-Class.

Of course, that would be in the far future, as right now I have no near ability to build something astronomical like that. Adjudicator-Class Juggernaut was a colossal, smaller Space Fortress that could blow up huge objects in space, even smaller planets. To construct something like that a lot of precious resources were needed and especially alloys, that were not available to me right now.

"How is the evacuation process General Amyke?"

I asked General Amyke who arrived around ten minutes after me as he bowed slightly.

"It is almost done, only a few minor factories need to be relocated but the Drones are working hard and fast, so it won't be a problem. How long after the extraction of the Planar Core we have until the Plane is destroyed?"

Aksed me General Amyke.

"Hour, two hours, half an hour... I don't know, as it varies. Sometimes the plane will implode even instantly, but I hope this is not the process. Instant implosion is the case with low-grade planes, Yestera is Grade 5 Plane already, so it should hold for some time before it gets destroyed. Its Planar Core would be a great treasure."

I explained, as soon enough enormous Arcanotech device lit up, and a beam of pure energy started being released from the Arcanotech device, called Planar Drill.

Planar Drill was drilling through the crust of the Yestera Plane with such ease, it even amazed me. After ten minutes, it was done at 30%. It was a very fast process, fortunately.

In Solar Federation, we used a similar device to mine Planetary Core for its energy. It was usually done from high orbit, so when the planet started to explode, the mining ship would have enough time to escape the range of the explosion.

I have talked a bit with Grayfia about our upcoming wedding during waiting for the Planar Drill to finish.

Yes, wedding.

I would be marrying Venelana and Grayfia next month. We wanted to have our wedding before the Great War starts, as during it, there won't be a time for anything like this and after the War if we survive in good health, everyone would be focused on the rebuilding of what was lost.

I ask them for their hand, around a year ago.

Both of them said yes.

And after that, we had our first steamy hot threesome. It was fun, as Vena was more open and Grayfia was still a bit shy to do it in front of someone, especially when that someone was her rival.

After ten minutes the process of the Planar Mining was complete and the Planar Drill shut down the beam of energy.

Then suddenly several hundreds of magic circles have appeared through the entire length of the drilled path and started crushing down on the Planar Core, severing its connection with the Plane and subsequently shrinking it down.

8. Threadmarks: Chapter 127 – Taking care of pets
    Trafford

After the Planar Core was shrunk down, to a size that could be comfortably stored, it was brought it up, and it ended up in my hand.

The Planar Core looked like a diamond, just like it had all colors of the rainbow. It was truly a beautiful jewel, and Grayfia was absolutely captivated by it. Unfortunately, it wasn't jewelry but an essential part of the reactor that would be part of the Adjudicator-Class Juggernaut Voidship's Engine.

"We need to go and get out of here."

I said to Grayfia and General Amyke while I left the Planar Drill here. It was one-time use Arcanotech Device, due to the inability to construct a permanent one. The reason was, I have lacked one crucial material that cannot be found in the Dimensional Gap.

Afterward, we have all returned to Castle Fuerig, as the Yestera Plane was destroyed after the Planar Core was extracted by me.

Grayfia then went to Venelana as they were making wedding preparations together, and often quarreling about minor things such as decorations, wedding dresses, list of hosts, and many others, things that weren't that interesting for me, but where everything for them.

I rather went to check up on my two familiars, Dou Dou and Isla.

Isla was a female Wampus Cat I contracted and she has already reached the General Level.

When she smelled me, she immediately rushed me and started licking me with her tongue which was like a knife. Additionally, her claws were clinging to me, so I cannot escape.

She was really cuddly little creature, though she was not little, but big as an adult lion. I pet her head and scratched her behind her ears; she liked that most. Even though she now looked like a harmless little kitty, that enjoyed being scratched behind the ears, she was an extremely dangerous General Level magical beast.

'Architect scan, her.'

I said, as I continued petting Isla, who started purring soundly, which I enjoyed. It is filled with a nice feeling of peace and warmth.

[Name: Isla

Race: Wampus Cat

-

Level: General

Magical Power: 290

Strength: 300

Agility: 300

Vitality: 245

-

Abilities: Illusion Magic, Mental Magic]

"Soon to reach Monarch Level, just one evolution short."

I said.

Wampus Cat at the Monarch Level is a very terrible existence, as it could bewitch and control even Satan-Class powerhouses easily, if they are not mentally strong, or don't have some mind protection magic.

Wampus Cats were best with the usage of Illusion and Mental Magic, like mind-controlling and mind-reading. They were really terrifying opponents, that usually stayed hidden in the dark, and hunted from the shadows.

And if Isla is the one who is strong, then Dou Dou, the Phantom Devouring Thorny Flower is absolutely terrifying.

After three years of constant digest Satan-Class entities, like Monarch Level Monsters, Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Angels, and Fallen Angels, she finally evolved from the Devouring Thorny Flower to the Phantom Devouring Thorny Flower.

[Name: Dou Dou

Race: Phantom Devouring Thorny Flower

-

Level: Monarch

Magical Power: 625

Strength: 450

Agility: 350

Vitality: 794

-

Abilities: Take Root, Corpse Feeding, Poison Spit, Advanced Elemental Magic, Thorny Flower Vines, Spore, Thorny Flower Army, Plant Magic]

It had gained two new skills, Thorny Flower Army and Plant Magic.

The second was self-explanatory, as it could use Plant Magic, but the Thorny Flower Army was more interesting.

It could germinate and summon an army of Thorny Flowers, that is existing in a pocket dimension. Right now each one of the Thorny Flowers is at the pinnacle of the Commander Level and several of them are at the General Level.

Also, Basic Elemental Magic has evolved to Advanced Elemental Magic.

In short, the Phantom Devouring Thorny Flower is the nightmarish opponent. Not only that she is strong, but she can also drown her enemies in thousands upon thousands of Commander Level Thorny Flowers and tens of General Level Thorny Flowers.

What was more astounding, this army would evolve alongside her. The best thing was, all those Flowers needed fertilizer, and I could finally get rid of millions of corpses I have accumulated during the Yestera Conquest that were stored in various dimensional storage objects.

Dou Dou acted as the guardian of my home, Castle Fuerig.

She was the best subject for that, as she was strong, not even the current three Satans would get rid of her in a short time, maybe people like Zekram could due to their highly destructive abilities. She also had an entire army on her back to call if needed.

And thanks to her nature as a plant, she had roots around the entire Castle Fuerig and nothing cannot escape her watchful eyes. Also, her intelligence evolved, and while she cannot speak, she was no less intelligent than any other devil.

Many monsters gain basic intelligence upon evolving to the General Level monster / magical beasts, and this intelligence would only increase with each additional evolution.

With her guarding the Castle Fuerig, then I didn't need to fear it would be attacked or fall. Additionally, to not shame my magical and Arcanotech genius, this place was even better magically protected than the capital of the Devils, Lucifaad.

I had countless Arcanotech Towers here, with tens of magical formations, wards, and barriers. It was basically a turtle shell, that even Genbu would be proud of.

"Have your army finished digesting all the fertilizer, Dou Dou?"

I asked the Phantom Devouring Thorny Flower Dou Dou, as she lifted one of her leaves up, and started making nod-like movements, that signified agreement.

"Don't worry. During the Great War, you can clean up battlefields and you will have as many corpses as you want."

Dou Dou would be even well suited for cleaning the battlefield, as she could get rid of all corpses that would be here and there. Of course, I would at first take their armor and weapons, Drones would do that, and then Dou Dou could release her underlings to eat the corpses.

9. Threadmarks: Chapter 128 – Wedding (1)
    Trafford

Several Days Later

Right now, the entire Castle Fuerig was looking very different, from its average day. Now it was full of flowers, decorations, and colors as soon would be wedding held here between Lord Zeoticus Gremory von Lucifer, alas me and Venelana Bael and Grayfia Lucifuge.

In the end, fortunately, we have decided on a private wedding, where only a few selected are invited. Among them, the most notable personas were Original Lucifer, Lord Gerstahl Lucifuge, Great King Zekram Bael, or newly crowned Heavenly Dragon Crom Cruach.

The other three Satans and their clansmen weren't invited, and of course, they would take it as an insult. I just don't want to deal with them, and additionally, it wouldn't look to have wedding photos full of dead people... there were mostly killed by me.

I just cannot wait when this entire ceremony would be over... Vena and Grayfia forced me to learn dance, and I was forced to sacrifice my studies of new mysticism grimoire I have bought from the Beelzebub Clan, so I can learn dance.

Of course, I didn't dare to raise my dissatisfaction. One or two angry glares from Venelana and Grayfia were enough to shut me down. I saw that how important it was for them, so I just went with the flow.

In truth, it was nice. Grayfia and Venelana were splendid women, and I swore to myself that I would forever protect their smiles. Both of them were not only powerful but also kind, warm, and loving.

They helped me to manage my territory and keep things in order. Often would Grayfia come to me, with meals when I am closed in my lab for a long time. And then Vena would drag me out, on the fresh air.

Also, this wasn't only a simple wedding, but also a show of power and gathering of the most influential people in the Underworld. Additionally, even envoys from other friendly factions would be participating.

Pale Blood, Werewolves Tribes, Crom Cruach, Dragon King Tiamat, and several others.

I was just told when and where I should go to prepare myself wedding, and it was enough. I left this entire thing in the capable hands of Fia and Vena.

On the day of the Wedding, Castle Fuerig, Gremory Territory

Today was a special day.

Entire Castle Fuerig was full of important nobles across the Underworld that had at least some relationship with House Gremory. Everything was beautifully decorated and polished to look as best as it could be.

Tens of people were now waiting in my garden, which turned into the Wedding place.

Wedding Ritual for devils was pretty unique and often only rich or powerful or nobles had a formal wedding. Ordinary commoners didn't bother with this, as it was too of a hassle.

I was waiting there, and with me was Original Lucifer who acted as the Ritual Master. A Wedding Ritual among the devil, not a marriage, but it was ritual, was like this.

Basically, the groom and bride, would draw a drop of a Heart Blood, and exchange them and drink them while they would swear a magical oath for eternity. This created a strong magical bond between the two parties.

For this ritual to be completed, you need an Overseer to navigate it, and the person needs to be at least Satan-Class. That was the reason why only Nobility or powerful people used this way to get married. For nobility, it was an absolute requirement to undergo the Wedding Devil Ritual.

Even some poorer Houses would have a problem inviting a Satan-Class devil to be a Ritual Master, while commoners have no chance at that. Also, in the Underworld, there weren't many Satan-Class devils.

I observed all guests that were attending.

All Heads of the Six Houses of Lucifer were here, under the leadership of their Leader Lord Gerstahl Lucifuge, who was not currently present as he would be bringing Fia to the Altar. I am meeting with them for the first time, and I needed to make the best impression I could, as the Six Houses of Lucifer were loyal to Lucifer only, and it was no secret that the relationship between them and Rizevim wasn't the best one, due to his views on the ruling.

After them, there were Heads of all 72 Pillars and Extra Devil Houses. Most notable was Mephisto Pheles with his extravagant looks; he was really unique in terms of appearance.

Crom Cruach was sitting in the first rows, close to me, as he came with his new mate Tiamat, who kept him asking if there are treasures in the huge castle and if she found them, then if it would be possible to keep them.

Crom Cruach had a bored and tired look, but on the contrary, Tiamat looked happy and energic as she looked over. Dragons didn't have anything similar to this, they just took their mates and that was all.

The only thing close to this was a duel, and the loser would become the mate of the winner, but that lacked romance in Tiamat's words. Women were similar no matter the species they were. Hela was sitting next to Tiamat, and they would often whisper to each other's ear and giggle ominously.

'Probably planning how to loot Asgard's Treasury.'

I thought in my head. Still... that could be a good idea; I will support them if they present this idea to me.

Great King Zekram Bael wasn't here as he was the same as Lord Gerstahl Lucifuge, and would be escorting his granddaughter to the altar.

Then there were Blood Lords of the Old Yharnam, I have never met them, but I heard about them. Lord Valerian Tepes and Marcus Corvinus were present here, to represent Yharnam.

Then three Chiefs of the three biggest Werewolf Tribes were also present.

Suddenly music started playing and everyone stood up, as the brides were going in, Fia being escorted by her father, Lord Gerstahl Lucifuge, and Vena being escorted by her grandfather, Great King Zekream Bael.

When I saw Vena and Fia I was charmed by their beauty in their wedding dresses.

10. Threadmarks: Chapter 129 – Wedding (2)
    Trafford

Fia was wearing a beautiful gothic-like wedding dress. It looked like an elven design, the corset dress is made of pale silver/lavender silk dupioni, dusty lavender soft tulle, and decorated with silver baroque style details and amethyst stones. The corset has 34 flat and spiral steel bones. The back of the corset has metal eyelets and adjustable satin cord lacing. It had a flowing tulle skirt has a side invisible zipper closure and a dusty lavender tulle fabric cape.

She was really breathtaking.

Next to her Venelana, was wearing a beautiful crimson dress, made of burgundy taffeta and decorated with beautiful beaded embroidery appliques and trims, the bodice is lined with black soft cotton blend material. It had 12 spiral and flat metal bones. The skirt is bordered with a hand-pleated ruffle and decorated with black beaded trims and beaded applique at the back.

They came to me, as I stopped starting.

"Beautiful, both of you."

I said as both of them smiled at my compliment.

"Lord Lucifuge, Lord Bael."

I greeted.

"Now that everyone is here, we can finally start with the Wedding Ritual."

Said Lucifer, as Lord Lucifuge and Lord Zekram stood behind Grayfia and Venelana respectively

"Bring the dagger."

Said Lucifer, as his assistant

The assistant quickly brought up a ritual dagger and presented it to Original Lucifer.

"Zeoticus Gremory von Lucifer present two drops of the Heart Blood."

Said Lucifer as he inserted his Demonic Power into the Dagger and it shone with crimson light.

I took the dagger from his and cut my hand, and draw out two drops of the Heart Blood. I put them on the altar.

"Venelana Bael present one drop of the Heart Blood."

Said Lucifer, as Venelana did the same thing, and cut her hand and brought up one drop of the Heart Blood.

"Grayfia Lucifuge present one drop of the Heart Blood."

Said Lucifer, as Grayfia did the same thing, and cut her hand and brought up one drop of the Heart Blood.

Then after all of us have drawn up the Heart Blood, Lucifer started chanting the bonding spell and all four drops of the Heart Blood shined brightly. Soon the Grayfia's drop of blood connected with one of mine, and Venelana's drop of blood connected with my second drop of blood.

"Zeoticus Gremory von Lucifer drink the Heart Blood Drops of Venelana Bael and Grayfia Lucifuge."

Said he, as I did exactly as he instructed. I went to the altar, and took Heart Blood Drops of Venelana and Grayfia and drank it down.

Afterward, the ceremony continued, with Lucifer calling Vena and Fia.

"Venelana Bael and Grayfia Lucifuge drink the Heart Blood Drop of Zeoticus Gremory von Lucifer."

He said, as Vena and Fia did the same thing as me, and drank down the Heart Blood Drop of mine.

"Then let your blood and souls be connected with each other for eternity."

Said Lucifer as I now felt the connection between me, Vena, and Fia form. I could now tell where they were located and they could do the same, we could feel each other on a more intimate level.

"And now the Ritual has ended I have another announcement for everyone to heart at this joyous occasion."

Exclaimed Original Lucifer as the entire place quickly quieted down.

"After several outstanding achievements my grandson has achieved, be it creation of the entirely new Magic System for the Devils, spreading Arcanotechnology or reaching higher ends of the Satan-Class, I have decided to award the House Gremory with the hereditary title of Great King."

He said with such grandiose, that everyone just stared in shock, I have literary jumped two ranks, and now was one of the highest-ranking nobles in the Underworld, besides the Zekram Bael, who was also a Great King.

Everybody was silent and even I was not expecting this. I knew that this wasn't as simple as increasing my noble rank, but probably he wanted me and Rizevim to have a standoff for the seat of Lucifer.

It wasn't any secret that Lucifer was always disappointed that his son wasn't showing any kind of interest in ruling and dominating the world. So there are then several possibilities behind Lucifer's behavior.

Either he wants to force Rizevim to do something, by increasing my own social standing that would be threatening his own, as practically Great King was a higher rank than the Crown Prince that was Rizevim. The second possibility was that Lucifer already considered Rizevim a lost cause, so he decided to groom me into ruling material. The third possibility, eh was doing it just to create an enmity between me and Rizevim, so he could enjoy the aftermath.

Who knows what was going in his head.

Not that I cared about what my relationship with Rizevim would be. He will end up dead as soon as I have a chance, but that bastard is slippery, I doubt he will remain in the Underworld after the end of the Great War.

We have sparred several times, and even though he was older and more experienced than me, he was never able to win against me. I could feel his resentment of my person even here and now.

Even if we are both Super Devils nothing would change, and I would still have the upper hand, not to mention I am well-liked among the nobility as among commoners.

Common Devils loved me as my Arcanotech household inventions eased their life and saved them much money. Nobles loved me, as I was able to increase their powers by selling them Arcane Mechanical Automatons.

I was popular.

Something Rizevim was not.

And even though the Six Houses of Lucifer swore allegiance to Lucifer's Blood, only one could rule and guess who that one would be.

After Lucifer finished his speech he was right now giving, that I was not listening as it was boring, mainly about the superiority of devils and dominating the world, typical crap, he teleported out and went to do his business.

'If you knew that Dimensional Gap would be breached by our Orden, I wonder what would you do.'

I thought as I watched him teleport out.

11. Threadmarks: Chapter 130 – Wedding (3)
    Trafford

"Now my lovely wives, if you excuse me I must go and play some games with others here... this opportunity is heaven-sent."

I whispered to Vena and Fia, as they both nodded in understanding, albeit a bit sad, but there was nothing I could do.

As I said before, this wasn't only my wedding, this was a gathering of power, that would probably not be repeated for a very long time. I need to get some allies on my side and mingle with Six Houses of Lucifer, minus House Lucifuge.

Soon enough after searching among the guests I finally found the one I wanted to meet the most.

Lord Zaorama Nebiros, Head of the House Nebiros.

House Nebiros was one of the Six Houses of Lucifer, that specialized in various research such as biology, demonic power, and magic. They were the ones who invented a lot of new spells for the Tier Magic System. They also had a Branch Family among the 72 Pillars, called House Naberius, that alone talked about their power.

Lord Zaorama Nebiros was a geniue Satan-Class magician, very skilled, but not as much as Lord Pheles, but he had more firepower and might, as Lord Mephisto Pheels only recently entered into the Satan-Class.

He was a well-built man with black hair matching colored eyes, wearing elegant aristocratic attire.

"Young Lord Lucifer, what a pleasure to meet someone powerful and talented as yourself, while being so young."

Greeted me Lord Zaorama Nebiros with a cheerful voice. Indeed, while I was young, I was an extremely powerful Satan-Class devil, a genius on his own who invented an entirely new magical system and build bases for the Arcanotech. While the Arcanotech was mainly Architect's achievement, a lot of inventions of the Solar Federation that were being converted to the Arcanotech Mode, were my invention in my past life in the Immaterius Universe.

"I am humbled Lord Zaorama. I had also heard about your great achievements in the research of Demonic Energy, Clan Traits, and your recent fascinating research into the flora of the Underworld and usage of rare plants in Alchemy that could strengthen Demonic Energy Reserves."

I said as we shook hands.

Zaorama Nebiros was one of the best experts on devil physiology.

"Lord Zaorama I have heard that you can be considered as one of the foremost experts on the devil physiology, right? I have a little project that would need the help of someone like you, of course in absolute confidentiality."

I said while seeing the glee in his eyes.

"Of course, House Nebiros is always to service to a Lucifer."

He gave a bow, as a sign of allegiance.

I needed to recruit House Nebiros to work on the Trans-Devil Gene-Seed Project. It needs to be adjusted greatly so it would be compatible with most subjects, as the current state was terrible.

Trans-Devil Gene-Seed Project was heavily custom-styled currently, and that wasn't good. With Zaorama's knowledge and genius, he would be able to adjust the Trans-Devil Gene-Seed Project so it could be used on the wider populace. That one was necessary for the creation of the Custodes and the evolution of devils as a whole.

Of course, I won't include him from the start, but I will observe and test him if he is worthy to join my little inner circle of most trusted servants and subordinates.

"Good, I will visit you at your laboratory at the later day, have a pleasant night Lord Zaorama."

I said to him, as I went to talk with the next person who was already looking at me with a grin.

"Great King, Great King... it has a nice ring to, don't you think so, old man?"

I said to Great King Zekram, as I called him old man, we were essentially family and it was no secret that he favored Venelana too much, and despised her brother who would be future Lord Bael.

Poor kid was scared like shit when he saw me or Zekram.

"Indeed it has, but I am sure, you won't stay with that, right?"

He asked with a grin, not awaiting any kind of answer.

"I will leave that for your imagination. How do you enjoy the reception? See you over there? Crom Cruach is getting really, really annoyed by Tiamat who is trying to sneak out and search for treasures."

I said while pointing at the two bickering couple of dragons. They were a perfect match for each other as both of them were nuts. One was a battle-maniac obsessed with fighting, while the other was obsessed with treasures and gold.

"One would have thought, man would become more tamed after being in some kind of romantic relationship, but those two dragons are showing the exact opposite. She even proposed to me, If I helped her to find treasure, I could get 10% of it."

Zekram was pretty amused saying that, while I was nervous. If Crom Cruach didn't control her, she would rob my treasury clean and getting it back from the greedy dragon as she would be a pain in the ass.

"Hopefully my treasures would be left where I have put them. Lately, a lot of unrest is in the air, especially with the unfortunate death of several clansmen of three Satan Houses."

I faked my sadness.

"Indeed, we can only hope no more mysterious murders will appear, or the devils would lose many good and competent nobles."

Exclaimed Zekram with sarcasm, as I read between the lines.

'Hmm... so the conflict between Baels and the other three have also escalated, so I wasn't the only one who started cleaning our backyard.'

I thought in my head.

It was no secret in the Underworld, that Zekram Bael was long vying for the position of Satan. While he was loyal to Lucifer, the same thing cannot be said about other tree Houses, especially about their incompetent descendants.

If some were mysteriously killed there were only a few people with a strong motive.

And most of them were in this room right now.

12. Threadmarks: Chapter 131 – Wedding (4)
    Trafford

After finishing the talk with Great King Zekram, I went to meddle with other guests.

Venelana and Grayfia were the centers of attention from many Ladies of various houses, as they talked and often giggled about some things.

Of course, their womanly talks while often meaningless sometimes could lead to gathering important information or even securing good alliances and business deals. Some Ladies there, were also Head of the House, and while some not beating the Head of the House, had a huge influence on their husbands and their decision-making.

Now that we have married, I have officially named Grayfia a Castellan of the Great King Gremory and Venelana would be officially managing all of my business ventures across the Draconic Deus. They were doing these jobs till now, but rather unofficially. From now on, all of the decision-making would be in their hands, and I will only decide the most important things.

I don't have time to decide every idiotic thing that comes by with ruling.

"So what is the response of Celtic, Crom?"

I asked Crom Cruach, who was sitting on the chair, with sleepy leaning over his shoulder, she finally tired out, so now she was very easy to handle, as she won't go searching for treasures.

"They said yes, we would be launching an offensive against the forces of Church when the war starts, coordinating with everyone. Our target is all believers and priests across Ireland and England. Morrigan has decided to release a plague that will hit only believers of Yahweh and then Gods of Celts will come and take their country back."

I could see his battle lust soaring with each said word.

Indeed, the Celtic Pantheon was one of the hardest hit after Yahweh started spreading their faith. While they didn't face extinction, like some Slavic Pantheon that were massacred by Yahweh and his Legions of Angels, Celts were all Battle-Gods, but the cutting of supply of faith hit them hard, so they all retreated to the Erin.

With all my preparations then, during the Cannon happened as I remember, Heaven and Church would be just shallow of its former self.

If all my plans come perfectly, the Chruch would be confined only to some parts of Continental Europe and Africa. No England under their influence and no America under their influence.

In turn, I planned to make the future USA my own dominion, which would be worshipping devils. I could construct some Arcanotech Device that would be harvesting Faith Energy, to create Divine Crystals. Satanistic Cults were trendy even right now, and there were countless humans that worshipped devils, some of them were even useful, and later those with special talents could be reincarnated into Devils.

"That is splendid to hear, my friend. Will you join the offensive?"

I asked curiously.

"Yeh... I, Dagda, Lugh, and Morrigan will lead the charge. My target is Archangel Tamiel who is one of three Archangels stationed in England."

Heaven had a lot of Archangels, but they were mostly weak, and in the Underworld, they could be easily killed by Satan-Class devils. That was due to the fact, they were so-called Artificial Archangels, meaning they didn't reach that Class on their own, but rather were elevated by Yahweh to it.

Yahweh could do something like that rather easily, but the side effect was that Artificial Archangels were far weaker in terms of combat prowess than geniue Archangels, like Azazel, Azrael, Michael, Gabriel, or Uriel.

Each one of those five, could take several Artificial Archangels and even kill them. And even Zekram who was the pinnacle Satan-Class could fight against two or three Artificial Archangels and kill them if they fought in the Underworld.

In the Underworld, all Angels are much weaker due to the environment, while all devils got a small boost in power due to the environment, while Fallen Angels were somewhere in between. While they didn't get weaker, they also didn't get stronger.

"Good, very good. Kill them all. Also, would you please sell me the corpses of all Eight-Winged Ultimate-Class Angels, Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Angels, and Tamiel's corpse?"

I asked as I wanted to get my hands on them, they would greatly accelerate the evolution of Dou Dou, so she can reach Thorny Flower Demoness that could reach Emperor Level.

"I don't really care about that, but I will ask Dagda. Even though most of those Angels are Artificially powered up, they still had some Divine Energy from extraction."

He answered me.

As Yahweh was a Mighty Stage God with an enormous flow of Divine Crystals, he could easily elevate even 2-Winged Low-Class Angels with Eight-Winged Ultimate-Class Angels. Thought they would never be able to advance to a higher level and would have low combat prowess for an Ultimate-Class.

"I am rich; I can pay."

After that, we have talked a bit, before I departed for Vena and Fia, as we would be leaving this part, as all three of us were tired as hell.

I wonder what the two of them found out.

"So what information have my two beautiful wives found out?"

I asked them, as we walked to our chambers.

"Yes, we found."

Said Fia.

"But that would be a topic for later."

This time Vena answered with a seductive smirk.

"Oh... I like where are things going... we will have a lot of fun tonight."

I said as I pulled them into my embrace and locked the door behind us.

13. Threadmarks: Chapter 132 – Finally
    Trafford

1 Year and 5 Months Later

One Year and five months passed from my wedding with Vena and Fia. We have started living together, as Vena and Fia and both of them moved to Castle Fuerig.

Both of them have reached Satan-Class after I invested a lot of resources for them. I managed to obtain two High-Grade Demonic Energy Crystals and devised a ritual to help them reach Satan-Class. Vena and Fia have both started training with Hela to improve their close combat skills.

I have practiced the Fate Algorithm and mastered Volume 1 of it. I can now use one prediction per year, and percentage probability has gotten more precise, which of good. Aside from that, I spent a lot of time studying magic, upgrading Arcanotech, training with Hela, or having a threesome with Vena and Fia, one of the most pleasurable things in my life.

Right now it was morning, laying in my bed, half-naked with Vena and Fia in a similar state.

Suddenly as I was enjoying the nice morning, I heard somebody was running in the halls. My reflexes were superior, so it wasn't a problem. The sounds were nearing until my doors opened, and I saw General Zagan who entered my room.

I knew the stern man who followed protocols above everything. He would never enter Lord's room without knocking, only when...

"My Lord, one hour ago, Satan Asmodeus has attacked Sistine Chapel, during the Conclave of the Church. He killed the Supreme Pontiff and the majority of the Cardinals before he was fended off. In retaliation, Heaven has sent down Angel Legions and killed every devil and the majority of devil worshippers on Earth. Forces of the Grigori are attacking some weaker Noble Houses as we speak."

I stood up, without saying a word, and looked from my window.

"So it begins."

I said quietly, as General Zagan nodded his head.

We were at war.

"Vena, Fia I know you are awake, we need to mobilize and enter a war state. Grayfia immediately shut down all teleportation circles outside our territory and use, only the major ones with more protection. Send orders to all City Governors, to switch on Wards and Protective Spell Formation Barriers. Vena, send orders to all our ventures to focus only on manufacturing war supplies and weapons, create reserves, and send emergency packets to all cities and towns."

I said in a hurry.

"General Zagan, call a meeting with all Generals and Marshall Hela. Activate all Magic Towers around the demilitarized zone with Fallen Angels of Grigori; they would strike soon. Mobilize all of our soldiers and declare martial law and state of war, of the highest level."

General Zagan then bowed and left the room while I sat down on the bed, as I felt Vena and Fia hugging me from behind, as their breasts pressed on my back.

"War has started at least ten years early. They won't be prepared."

Venelana said to cheer me up.

"Neither are we, at least for some exceptions, but the majority of Noble Houses are in a state of absolute chaos, only recently, Zeo has gotten a grasp on them, and preparations for war take years, not one."

Countered Grayfia, and she was right.

Neither side was prepared.

But contrary to Heaven, Devils and Grigori were absolutely disorganized. I doubt we will have even some kind of unified military command, as Four Satans are unavailable, due to the seal with Trihexa, so all devils would be divided into several factions that would be acting separately.

Probably Houses of Beelzebub, Asmodeus, Leviathan, Lucifer, and Bael. All other devils would fall under the leadership of these five.

"Fortunately Yahweh won't enter the battle, as he would be pre-occupied with Trihexa, that fight would go on for years. Only shame it won't kill those four idiots."

I grumbled.

"Grayfia, Venelana, even though I am not fond of this idea, both of you will soon need to head out to the battlefield and fight for the Underworld. I will assign you to command one of my Legions."

I said, while I was not a fan of sending my wives frontline, both of them were very strong Satan-Class Devils so it was best for them to be on the battlefield. Just their presence could boost up morale by a good amount, and not talking about their combat prowess, which could take head on two or three Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Angels, with ease.

Both of my wives were warriors, survivors, and winners. They were not like the majority of the Noble Ladies who did nothing and just participated in the tea parties.

"Don't worry Zeo... we will be okey."

Said Vena as she rubbed her head against my back.

"She is right, additionally Underworld doesn't have as many Satan-Class devils as Heaven has Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Angels, not to mention Heaven has several geniue Twelve-Winged Archangels and many Artificial ones. Even without Yahweh, they still have the edge over us, fortunately, their numbers are not that high, as many are Falling to become Fallen Angels."

Stated Grayfia as she leaned over and kissed me passionately.

"I know, that where Arcanotech comes in. With my Arcanotech inventions, almost every Noble House has at least basic defensive and offensive Arcanotech and some of them even have Voidships and Mechanical Legions."

I have done everything I could do to raise the collective strength of all Noble Houses, be it selling them Arcanotech at a good price or creating and spreading an entirely new Magic System, the Tier Magic System.

Still, the forces of Yahweh are overwhelming even without him personally joining the battle.

After that, all three of us wore our clothing, and I went to Military HQ to meet Hela and all Generals, so we could devise a strategy.

14. Threadmarks: Chapter 133 – Military Plans (1)
    Trafford

After arriving at the Military HQ and seeing Hela, I sensed something very different about her, in her aura to be precise.

"You have reached it?"

I exclaimed shocked.

"Yes, just two days ago I have finally finished digesting Divine Authority from Divine Spark of Ereshkigal."

Said Hela happily, as she hugged me out of a sudden. Our relationship changed from the formal one, to a more friendly. Hela also tuned down a lot and started getting calmer, not consumed by her emotions.

"That is fantastic. Here take this."

I said that I gave her 50 High-Grade Divine Crystals so she can increase her Divine Power or use them in whatever she wanted. To a Greater God, usually, the High-Grade Divine Crystals won't have much effect, but she was newly advanced so she can use them to increase her Divine Power by at least 500 Units, which is a pretty nice increase.

She looked surprised seeing me giving her more High-Grade Divine Crystals, as she was aware that I had a limited amount of them, and most of them were used either on Vena, Grayfia, or her, while a large part was used on the army. I was left with only x100 High-Grade Divine Crystals, which would be used to increase my physique to limit of Satan-Class in the large-scale ritual I planned to conduct.

I was still researching the ritual, as it was very complicated to devise. Strengthening rituals were very hard, and my knowledge of mysticism was still limited, so I predicted I would finish the ritual in a year.

"Thanks."

She said quietly, as I went to her and lift her chin to look into her eyes.

During my relationship with Vena and Fia, I have learned a lot about the man and woman relationships and noticed that Hela had feelings for me, but she was shy, prideful, and even more inexperienced in these things than me.

And that was something to behold.

I slowly approached her, as I kissed her gently on her lips, she was shocked at first, not sure about what to do, but soon she returned my kiss with equal passion, as my hands trailed down through her curves and her body, as I enjoyed every second of it.

After we have separated, I could feel her hot breath as we looked into each other's eyes.

"We can continue later... now our duties are calling."

I said, as Hela nodded and we entered the Central Command, which was filled with projections of the Underworld, and officers were running here and there.

There were around forty people in the Central Command, most of them were Generals of my Legions, then Hela as the supreme commander of my military and there were also, some Heads of Vassals from the 72 Pillars.

"Now that everyone is here, start with the reports on the situation."

I commanded as I sat down on the throne that was prepared for me.

"My Lord, we have received a message that your Lordships can advance as one of the major devil armies of the Underworld. Others being the Six Houses of Lucifer, Asmodeus, Leviathan, Beelzebub, and Bael. With you, there would be six major armies. You have been given control over 31 Pillars of the 72 Pillars, by order of Great Satan Lucifer."

Stated General Amyke.

I was expecting something like this, though I was surprised to see House of Bael command one of the major armies. Probably Original Lucifer trusted only me and Zekram with control over the 72 Pillars, while the rest of the Satan Houses don't want to meddle with devils they consider lesser.

"Very good, what next? Are there any movements from the Grigori or Angels?"

I asked.

"Legions of the Fallen Angels have started advancing, but they are slow and add to that, they have a lot of internal disputes between powerful Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Angels, especially since there is a lot of tension between Azazel and several Cadres such as Satanael and Kokabiel. Also, we have heard that Archangel of Death, Azrael the Fallen, won't be participating in the war, but instead, he delved deeper into the Underworld with his Death Guard."

Expaliend General Ragnar.

The fact that the Archangel of Death Azrael won't be participating in the war, is one of the best pieces of news I have heard today. He was the most powerful Archangel, that ever existed, if not for Yahweh being alive, he would reach Throne Archangel Level, which was the same as the Apocalypse-Class, but just for Angels.

Still, Yahweh put a lot of limitations on the Angels he created, not allowing them to get stronger than he was, most they could reach was only the Twelve-Winged Archangel-Class. There were many occurrences in history where Angels betrayed their gods in the Astral Boundary, be it intentionally or unintentionally, but Yahweh didn't take any chances.

"That is good, Azrael is too powerful, even more than the pinnacle Greater God, but I wonder why did he disappear. Under his leadership, Grigori could have a real chance to win this war, but now... they are just an annoyance."

Grigori had only several Archangels, and all of them were very strong, and most importantly were geniue ones, not artificially elevated to that level. Azazel was the Governor-General of the Grigori, then Azrael, the Archangel of Death, and finally Ariel.

Among those three, Ariel was the weakest one, while Azrael was the strongest one. Azazel was somewhere in the middle, but he wasn't much fighter, as he was rather a scientist, who was basically forced to be General-Governor of the Grigori, due to being one of the first Angels to Fall. Without Azrael, Grigori wasn't that much of a threat in terms of powerhouses, but that could easily change if some strong Angels fall during the war.

Even Archangels could fall rather easily; history is my witness.

"You mentioned internal conflict... what is that about?"

If there are tensions between the sub-factions of Grigori, it would be a shame not to use them.

15. Threadmarks: Chapter 134 – Military Plans (2)
    Trafford

"The root of the problems is Kokabiel and his war hawks my Lord. They are advocating the most ruthless approach and are trying to convince Azrael to lead them during the war and destroy Heaven and Devils. The main reason is that Azazel is not even that interesting in waging war as much as he is in researching Sacred Gears and other weapons. Meanwhile last Archangel Ariel, she isn't interested in running Grigori and just lazes around, or just sleeps with anybody around, apparently, she is only whore with a bit of power."

Explained General Ragnar.

"What are the chances that Kokabiel will rebel against Azazel?"

I asked while observing my Generals here.

"Zero. While Kokabiel is a very strong Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Fallen Angel, but Azazel is Twelve-Winged Archangel, extremely strong, cunning, and experienced. That is why they hope to approach Azrael, but after he disappeared with his Death Guard, voices of Warhawks as Kokabiel slowly quieted down, but..."

He paused slowly, as I caught what was going on.

"But that doesn't forbid him from having some secret agenda."

I finished the sentence for him.

"That could be used for our benefit. Now, who is currently approaching the demilitarized zone and in which numbers."

I asked the most crucial question of today's meeting.

"It is an army of the Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Fallen Angel, Satanael who serves as one of the Marshalls of the Grigori. He is advancing at our territory with an army of approximately 20 million Fallen Angels and has around 10 Eight-Winged Ultimate-Class Fallen Angels as his Generals. They would arrive at the outskirts of the Gremory territory within several days, as they are advancing at a slower pace."

Stated General Ragnar.

20 million Fallen Angels was a lot, not to mention he had 10 Eight-Winged Ultimate-Class Fallen Angels. Also, Satanael himself was the pinnacle Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Fallen Angel, who was very skilled in combat and was pretty powerful, he could be classified as a geniue powerhouse, so I would need to take care of him.

"Hela what strategy do you propose?"

Hela was the best strategist and spent several hundred years, or perhaps even a thousand years serving in the army. No one was more experienced than her, in regard to war strategy and battles.

"Hmm... I would suggest deploying Mechanical Legion and Voidfleet to dispose of them. Each of the Hydralisk Mech has physical prowess comparable to the High-Class, so even though there are only 10 million of them, it should be easy to destroy the army of Fallen. With the support of Voidships and Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries, we could lessen their numbers by approximately 30% to 35% before the battle starts. The only real problems are Eight-Winged Ultimate-Class Fallen Angels and Satanael himself. How strong are those Eight-Winged Ultimate-Class Fallen Angels?"

Hela's plan was good. Usage of Mechanical Legion and Voidfleet in the early stage of the war may sound stupid, but Heaven and Grigori already know about their existence. Also, this was Vanguard Army, so many of the Fallen here is the strong ones, that would greatly damage my Devils if I send them in. Also, mobilization would take some time, so If I want my army to fight Fallen, I would not have time to lay traps and ambushes.

While Mechanical Legions were already battle-ready.

"Most of the Eight-Winged Ultimate-Class Fallen Angels are artificially elevated, as he had begun mass elevating them, but that also increases their Fall rate a lot. I think Isla should be able to deal with four or five of them. I will only take 3 Generals with me as my attendance, and I will personally deal with Satanael."

Isla was the pinnacle General Level Magical Beast, Wampus Cat. While her strength didn't increase during this one year, I practiced with her a lot, she was still a bit playful, so I needed to spend a lot of time with her. We have fought together, so she could have more practical experiences, and also, her control over her innate abilities got way better.

"That could work well. I will prepare battle scenarios and use the simulator to calculate the most favorable one."

Said Hela shortly, after which she left the HQ.

The simulator she was talking about was the Arcanotech device, which I have created to simulate battles and various battle scenarios. It was good for training military officers or predicting the end of the battle. You can enter starting parameters and the Artificial Intelligence will calculate countless ways how the battle could go, based on the input information.

"Inform me about all important information that you get your hands on. Additionally, closely follow the status of each battle and immediately report to me everything about the progress of Heaven, Grigori, and even us. Now leave, only Generals Zagan and Ragnar remain."

I ordered as everyone bowed and left in a hurry, leaving only three of us here alone.

"Gentlemen, start gathering information about the locations of every descendant of the Houses Beelzebub, Leviathan, and Asmodeus. After you have reliable info about their location, anonymously send it to Grigori, and Heaven. Before the war ends, I want the majority of their descendants dead."

I said quietly.

It was time to get things to move.

While some already died, the Inheritors were still alive.

My aim during the war was to get killed Tsufaame Tereaku Leviathan, daughter of the Great Satan Leviathan. She was pretty strong for her age, as she was in the higher end of the Ultimate-Class. The same thing could be said about Bidleid Bashalun Beelzebub and Damaidosu Zereikel Asmodeus. They were children of the Original Satans, that survived the bloodbath in every house for the position of Heir.

Branch Members are of that interest to me, as they are pathetically weak. Their Clan Traits were weak and their potential was low.

I also wanted to get my hands on the corpses of all Original Satans. They would be good experimental subjects.

"Yes, My Lord."

Both of them bowed to me, as they left me alone in the Central Command.

16. Threadmarks: Chapter 135 – Might of the Arcanotech, Familar and one Devil (1)
    Trafford

During past days, I have been preparing for the upcoming confrontation with Satanael's Army of Fallen Angels. My work was going through the major cities and upgrading the protection spells, securing teleportation arrays, and many other things, that could be done only by a very skilled magician such as me.

Now entire Gremory Territory has entered war mode, and Martial Law came into force. All cities are under the protection of Wards and Barriers, nonstop, due to possible sneak attacks or ambushes. Small villages were all evacuated and cities were enlarged, to accommodate the growing population.

Magical Towers have set their output on maximum, and are scanning their surroundings every half an hour.

Grayfia has been handling the administrative works for the past few days and has been working non-stop without a pause. Thanks to her, we were able to evacuate all civilians from small villages that can't be protected from strategic reasons to bigger cities. She personally oversaw construction works on the cities and accommodation of around 30 million devils, Aesir and Vanir.

I need to buy her something nice for her work, as I am very grateful for her help.

On the other side, Venelana has quickly converted all of the factories and manufactures to produce military supplies, weapons, and armors, as they were the most desired commodity in the Underworld right now.

And right now, I was leading 10 million Arcane Mechanical Automatons, Hydralisks to the battle. Together with me were three Ultimate-Class Generals and Isla who was sleeping beside me, as I was sitting in the command center of the enormous Emperor-Class Battleship.

I also took with me half of my Voidfleet. 75 Lunar-Class Cruisers, 20 Avenger-Class Grand Cruisers, and 2 Destroyer-Class Battle Cruisers.

Soon enough, my Fleet has arrived at the place, where Hela decided it would be best to clash with Satanael's Army.

This area, had a lot of Arcanotech Towers that were built by me, as it was the border of the Demilitarized Zone. After my Fleet has landed down, Drones started running here and there, placing down 500 Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries that would start firing at the incoming army.

After all, Hydralisks embarged out the entire Fleet has entered stealth mode and hidden from sight. They would be the second wave of the long-ranged attack on the incoming Satanael's Army.

Drones were working fast and soon enough everything was ready, now the only thing that remained was to wait for Satanael to come.

I cast concealment spells on myself and Isla, only leaving three Generals not hidden, so Satanael would see them as an easy target and would choose to attack the Mechanical Legion. Most Fallen Angels were even more true to their sins than Devils.

The reason was simple, while Devils had some sin they had dominance, Fallen Angels fell due to something and became Fallen Angels. Usually, these traits were even stronger in Fallen Angels than in devils.

And truth to be told, most Fallen were plainly stupid or didn't care about anything at all. Rather a similar trait to the Devils.

And exactly after two hours, the sky went black as millions of Fallen Angels clouded the sky. I stayed hidden in the as I watched the leading Fallen Angel approach. He was a tall man dressed in the usual fallen angel battlesuit as others, described as having brown hair, silver eyes, and masculine facial features.

"Wait when they are in the right distance."

I ordered.

"All Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries start firing."

One must admit that seeing five hundred Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries firing at the same time, looked magnificent. As they shot, with each explosion that occurred high there, hundreds of Fallen were killed, and more were injured.

"Voidfleet Fire!"

And now the second salvo, from the Voidfleet. Voidships had more firepower compared to the Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries, as even the weakest model of the Voidship has firepower comparable to the Ultimate-Class. Not to mention stronger models, that had the firepower of Satan-Class, and Emperor-Class Battleship had the firepower of Super-Devil Class.

It was really wonderful spectacle. Just one shot from the main canon of the Emperor-Class Battleship has killed more than ten thousand Fallen Angels alone.

"Keep firing till they are in the distance. Then stop artillery and let Mechanical Legion engage them in close combat."

I ordered as I spread my wings and flew high in the air while casting the Ultra-Order Spell Dimensional Judgement, which had the destructiveness that of Super Devil already due to its special nature.

As the artillery was firing be it from the Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries or Voidships, tens of thousands of Fallen Angels have been killed in a matter of minutes.

I released Ultra-Order Spell Dimensional Judgement which tore through space and alone killed thousands of Fallen Angels alone. Ultra-Order Tier magic was really terrifying, and I cannot wait how the Forbidden-Tier would be.

After quick you detection spells after I saw Fallen starting engaging the Mechanical Legion, around 4 million Fallen Angels were killed due to intense firepower of the Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries and Voidships. This was an enormously high number being killed just with Arcanotech Artillery alone.

"Lucifeeeeer!!!"

I heard an anguished scream of the Satanael, who spread his ten pairs of wings and flew directly at me in absolute rage. He was plainly stupid rushing at the master magician like that; really some Fallen had probably shit instead of brain.

"Isla do your job."

I whispered as I petted my Wampus Cat over her head, as she lunged at the nearest Eight-Winged Ultimate-Class Fallen Angel and tore away his arm in one swift move. Then she used her hypnosis magic and bewitched other Eight-Winged Ultimate-Class Fallen Angel to attack his comrades, creating absolute chaos on the battlefield.

"Hello, pigeon."

I said, as I crated a protective barrier around me with Protego Spell, which was basically an instant barrier spell for all Tiers. Satanael's attack just scratched my shield, as I summoned my scythe Rosenkreutz and cast several Dark Light Spears that started bombarding Satanael with thunderous speed.

17. Threadmarks: Chapter 136 – Might of the Arcanotech, Familar and one Devil (2)
    Trafford

While I was fighting with Satanael, my Mechanical Legions were tearing the Fallen Angels apart.

It was a bloodbath.

While the Fallen Angels, may be strong, they were nothing in front of my Mechanical Legion. Hydralisks with their agile shape and multiple arms, terrifying physique, and basic energy resistance, were killing one Fallen Angel, after another.

Though not without a sacrifice. Basically, one Hydralisk would be destroyed for every ten Fallen Angels killed. But that was not a real problem, as Mechanical Legion could be easily and quickly rebuilt.

My recyclation capability has reached 100%, so from destroyed Mechs, I could get the same amount.

Meanwhile, Isla was running around the entire battlefield, as she already killed two Eight-Winged Ultimate-Class Fallen Angels. She was a predator and Wampus Cats were natural-born hunters, that enjoyed toying with their prey and killing them slowly.

It was really magnificent sight.

I dodged every attack, Satanael threw at me with ease as I enjoyed his screams of rage seeing his army getting massacred, one after another, cold corpses fell and blood flew in rivers. I cast another wave of spells that crashed on the Satanael, causing him to suffer serious injuries with each passing minute of our fight.

"What is it black pigeon? Are you already out of breath or out of strength? Or maybe both?"

I mocked him, to anger him even more.

Satanael was a prominent member of the Grigori and strong Fallen Angel of Cadre-Class. And as he dared to intrude upon my territory, it will become his grave today, as I never leave my prey alive.

As predicted my insults, proved to be fruitful, and Satanael attacked me once, more.

This time I just defended as I was casting a protective ward around us. I don't doubt that when the situation turns dire for him, he will turn and try to run to save his life, something that cannot happen.

Suddenly, a translucent shield barrier enveloped two of us, as Satanael looked surprised, until his surprise turned into horror, as he realized that I don't want to leave him any options to escape. As the barrier was created, suddenly several beams of energy flew into it and kept flowing from Arcanotech Towers. They were supplying the barrier with power, so it won't be broken down by our clash and Satanael cannot use brute force to destroy it.

"You know, I don't like leaving loose ends behind, not to mention powerful and vengeful loose ends... you understand me for sure, right?"

I asked the rhetorical questions, as I conjured tens of Tactical-Tier Spells such as Dragon Lightning, Thunder Death Burst, or Magic Lance and bombarded Satanael with an almost seemingly endless barrage of the Tactical-Tier Spell.

I know, I cannot injure him severely with Tactical-Tier Spells, but their purpose was to drain his magical power reserves. It was clear he was no magician, or even experienced in magic, so his Magical Power regeneration and reserves should be low.

'Hmm, time to test a new spell.'

I thought in my head, as I was casting a Gravity Fall Spell, at the Ultra-Order Tier. Gravity Fall was a spell, that adjusted gravitational force in a certain area. It was good for training physique or tempering your body. In a fight, great gravitational force, could not only immobilize your opponent but even crush him smiterness.

Suddenly, a magic circle appeared above and below Satanael, as x100 gravity pull started crushing at him, causing him to stop protecting himself with a magic shield, as he was pushed down, and had a hard time getting up. His physique must be also at the Cadre-Class, as he could move even under such high gravity.

As he stopped protecting himself, all spells were falling on him, causing him one injury after another, until he was completely bloodied and on the verge of death.

I flew out to him and watched him growl and wriggle in pain, not to mention as I was pretty enjoying this sight. For me, from the moment somebody became my enemy, then every way to deal with him is acceptable, no matter how barbarous or brutal it was.

As I went closer to him, several Dark Light Chains materialized around him, and pierced through his limbs and torso, completely enveloping him as he coughed blood, not allowing him to move an inch, under the pressure of heightened gravity and Dark Light Chains.

"Did you know that Fallen Angels and Angels are the best nutrients for me? Due to my Lucifer Heritage, I can absorb your powers with Devour more easily and the strengthening effect is best. Especially from the stronger ones such as yourself. So, I must thank you, your sacrifice has brought me closer to the Super-Devil Class."

I said to him, while I coated my right hand with Demonic Energy and pierced through Satanael's chest to his heart, and sued Devour Clan Trait to its maximum ability.

I watched in delight as a huge amount of power flew into me, assimilating, and expanding my energy reserves by a nice deal. Additionally, I absorbed his vital energy, which strengthened my body, as Satanael started withering, and looked like a mummy.

Then I retracted my hand, and dispersed the barrier, and let his withered body fall onto the ground, from the height of several kilometers, instantly shattering after the fall into several pieces.

[Demonic Energy Reserves expanded by 26 Units. Each aspect of the Physique is strengthened by 5 Units.]

I heard Architect's voice in my head, as my Demonic Energy Reserves has reached 800 Units. My combat prowess was already terrifying as it is now, but after reaching 800 Units, I was even stronger.

Still reaching Super-Devil Class would be very hard, as I need Devour someone on that level. And I had a target, Albion and Ddraig, or more to be precise their Dragon Cores. After we kill them as Three Factions, I will either take them as my loot or just steal them.

18. Threadmarks: Chapter 137 – Aftermath of First Battle
    Trafford

After Satanael's death, the remaining Fallen Angels tried to escape but it was futile, they were chased by Hydralisks and in the end, were all killed. One of the first battles of the Great War has ended in the overwhelming victory of Devils.

From 10 million Hydralisks, around 8,5 million were remaining while 1,5 million has been destroyed during the battle. Not that I cared about that, as they could be recycled and repaired and just within a week or two, I would be at full numbers.

To clean up the battlefield, I have ordered my Drones to harvest armors and weapons, of Fallen Angels. These weapons and armors would be melted down, and new ones would be created out of it. After the process was done, as Drones stripped clean 20 million Fallen Angels and even cleaned remains of Hydralisks within four hours, I summoned my Familiar Rose.

She immediately knew what was going on. I brought her to eat, at least in her own opinion.

She immediately summoned tens of thousands of Thorny Flowers that started collecting corpses of the Fallen Angels and bringing them back to the pocket dimension that belonged to Rose, where her real body was located.

Currently, the Thorny Flower Army had just a pinnacle Minion Level standard, which was the peak of the Low-Class. After digesting all these 20 million corpses of Fallen Angels, I predict that all 100,000 Thorny Flowers would be strengthened to the pinnacle of Warrior Level.

Of course Rose herself would digest the corpses of the Eight-Winged Ultimate-Class Fallen Angels, so she can increase her own power a bit. Soon enough only blood remained on the ground, as the entire battlefield was stripped clean.

Isla returned to my side, as she licked my hand, and held o her paws, severed head of the Eight-Winged Ultimate-Class Fallen Angel.

"Good girl, who is the best Wampus Cat in the existence? Of course you!"

I scratched her behind her ears just like she liked it as I enjoyed her purring sounds. All the three Generals that I have brought with me, killed one Eight-Winged Ultimate-Class Fallen Angel. We have returned to the Emperor-Class Battleship, as everything was already cleaned up and loaded up in the ships, and flew back to the Fuerig, to celebrate the first victory.

1 Year Later

After I have returned, no one attacked the Gremory Territory during this one year. Truth be told, after the initial first waves of attack, there were only small skirmishes.

While I defended my territory from the Vanguard of Grigori, similar armies attacked the territories of my fellow nobles.

Houses of Phenex, Sitri, and Astaroth worked together to fend them off while suffering enormous casualties for pushing the Fallen back. On the other side, the biggest battle was probably between Houses Asmodeus, Beelzebub, and Leviathan, which were all attacked by legions of Heaven, each led by Archangels Attacks was led by Uriel, Gabriel, and Raphael.

While Angels were weaker in the Underworld, and even Archangels, got weaker here, and geniue ones like leaders of this attack, were weakened, they still could contend against Satan-Class powerhouses rather easily.

All three Satan Houses, suffered countless casualties and many of their direct descendants were killed. Most notable ones being Damaidosu Zereikel Asmodeus son and heir of the Satan Asmodeus and his son, ten year old Creuserey Asmodeus.

Though these two were my achievement, as I found where they were hiding during the attack, and leaked this information to Uriel, who burned all descendants of Asmodeus with Holy Flame, one of the most painful ways to die as Devil. It was payback for what has Asmodeus done in the Vatican.

Satan Asmodeus would be probably enraged hearing that, but they were trapped with Yahweh, but all Four Great Satans were unavailable and Yahweh was the same. I knew that they still didn't bait him with Trihexa, so those Four must be in the Dimensional Gap preparing their trap, and that could take years, to prepare a trap that could contain Mighty Stage God.

Right now tension was high, as it was clear that soon enough new wave of the offensive would arrive. Currently, the situation has reached a weird balance. Heaven has been elevating a lot of weak angels, thus creating a lot of Artificial Angels, that was weaker than their geniue counterparts, but it gave them numbers to contend against Devils. The reason why Artificially elevated angels were weaker than those who achieved the rank on their own was simple.

They had Energy Reserves, but they lacked good control over their own energy and lacked combat experiences and combat prowess. It was understandable, as what else could happen if you take Two-Winged Angel and forcefully elevate him to Six-Winged High-Class Angel.

While he would have Class, he had neither control over his power, their adequate spells and attack, or even defense and nether experiences with his strength. They were good cannon fodder.

But that also increases the ratio in which Angels started Falling, which in turn boosted up Grigori's numbers.

Neither Fia and Vena has participated in the battle, as they were focusing more on running the territory, but soon after the second wave of attacks starts, then they would be forced to fight for sure.

Hela also wasn't fighting.

She was my trump card.

An early Greater God on my side.

She will attack only in the later parts of the war, as nobody would await that I have somebody as strong as hers on my side. That would be a great shock for everyone, and on top of that, if she once makes a move and reveals her strength, then everyone would be wary and I will lose a moment of surprise.

"My Lord, there is a report from the Bael Territory."

I heard the servant screaming in panic.

I read the report in silence after I dismissed the messenger.

"So Michael personally attacked Zekram. Now I wonder, hopefully, Zekram will be able to win."

19. Threadmarks: Chapter 138 – Zekram vs. Michael
    Trafford

Bael Territory, Castle of the Bael Clan

Zekram Bael stood on the walls of the Bael Castle, as tens of Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries were installed on the walls, and many Arcantech Towers were built to protect this place better.

Additionally, a small Fleet of x25 voidships of Cruiser-Class and Grand Cruiser-Class were hiding in the shadows, as million of Devil Soldiers were flying in the air or standing on the ground. Mechanical Legions were standing side by side with Devils, as members of the Mechanicum were tasked with their control.

Zekram was donned in pitch-back armor with crimson lines and holding a katana in his right hand. He enjoyed using a sword in combination with his Power of Destruction for a versatile combat style.

As he was looking at the crimson dark skies of the Underworld, suddenly a brilliant shining light dispersed the dark clouds and millions of Angels could be seen flying from Heaven to the Underworld.

"Michael... so he is leading them this time."

Muttered Zekram silently as he looked at the angels in the lead. Michael has the appearance of a handsome-looking man with long blond hair and green eyes. He has twelve wings growing from his back, and unlike other Angels whose wings are white, his wings are colored gold, further symbolizing his position as the King of Angels, Leader of Seraphs, and strongest Archangel of Heaven. He wears a red robe with a gold cross on the front of his white alb. He has golden shoulder plates with a white sash and a golden halo set above his head.

"Hmm... he is already in the higher ends of the Archangel-Class... his combat prowess should only be a bit weaker than Lucifer with the addition of Underworld's effect on Angels. So... it is time to use full power."

He said quietly while watching as the Legions of Angels were approaching and the sound of Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries was firing at them together with Voidships and was reaping the lives of thousands with each shot.

As Michael was approaching, Zekram released the last magical seal that was hiding his power and released all of his Demonic Energy in one go, as everyone could feel a surge of the enormous amount of power from the devil's side, as the commander of Angel Legions together with Michael looked there warily.

Zekram condensed Power of Destruction on the tip of his sword while using enhancing spells to boost up his speed, as he flew with tremendous speed at Michael, leaving aftershocks behind him.

Michael, being an experienced combatant and strong Archangel, conjured several Light Weapons and shot them at Zekram, as he held a sword in his hands. It is the shining holy sword that saves the planet. A golden blade that repels pretty much any evil, built to defeat an outside enemy that destroys the planet.

It was Excalibur: Sword of Promised Victory.

Sparks danced in the air, as the ground shook from the aftershocks as Zekram's unnamed katana coated with the Power of Destruction clashed with Michael's Excalibur coated in Holy Power.

"Lord Bael, it is a surprise. You have reached Super-Devil Class."

Remarked Michael with a polite smile, while Zekram nodded in agreement.

"If not for you leading the offensive this time, Archangel Michael I would be able to keep my strength hidden for some time, but alas Fate is having its own plans as it seems."

Stated Zekram simultaneously creating hundreds of orbs from the Power of Destruction that all barraged Michael with their lightning speed, as Michael created a barrier from the purest Holy Power, to defend against self-exploding Orbs of Power of Destruction.

Though Michael's shield cracked in the end, he was still without a wound and uninjured. The same cannot be said about their surroundings. One kilometer around them, there was not even a single soul alive, as either everyone retreated and battled somewhere else or were killed by both of them as collaterals.

The battle between powerhouses on their level could be extremely destructive. This time neither was them was using AOE spells or skills, just mainly focused on the close combat and duel.

Zekram gripped his katana with his two hands as the Power of Destruction started flaring around the length of the sword. With each slash he made, he sent a wave of the concentrated Power of Destruction at Michael, who always defended against it, but the same cannot be said about Angels that were hit by the large-scale effect of these wave-like attacks. All of them were turned to the dust.

Though it were not just Angels that were dying, but also hundreds of thousands of devils have already fallen, as their corpses were laying on the ground, together with the corpses of killed Angels. Casualties on both sides were high, but Zekram's side had an advantage in the usage of Arcanotech.

Zekram and Michael once again clashed in the air, as their swords crossed, leaving them in a perfect stalemate. Zekram was aware that the situation was going in his favor.

He knew he couldn't kill Michael, as he was stronger than him, but he could stall him practically indefinitely, and that was his goal. Thanks to Arcanotech he got from his grandson-in-law, and the advantage of home field, devils were slowly but surely getting an advantage over the Angels.

"Retreat!"

Screamed Michael, as he saw through Zekram's plan and didn't let it come to fruition. He didn't have enough numbers to push this with pure force, and the other two Archangel-Class angels, he brought with him were just former Eight-Winged Ultimate-Class angels that were elevated to Archangel-Class by their Creator not long ago, and they were being stalled by two unknown masked devils, and one of them was critically injured.

While they didn't win, they still inflicted huge casualties on Zekram's army, and secured some foothold, as they occupied some outskirts of the Bael Territory where they already started building Holy Zones.

Zekram looked at the retreating army of Angels and decided to not give a chase. He was aware that Michael was a good strategist and he partially achieved his aim but forcing Zekram to reveal his true strength and also, occupying some parts of the outskirts of the Bael Territory.

"I wonder where this would go. Beelzebub, Asmodeus, and Leviathan used some methods to achieve Super-Devil Class, but their strength is absolutely unstable and could backslash at them anytime. Alas, we have more powerhouses on that level, but for what price."

20. Threadmarks: Chapter 139 – Other Factions Make a Move – Pale Blood
    Trafford

Romania, Old Yharnam

Hundreds of thousands of Vampires and Kindreds were clad in crimson armor as they stood in neat rows as each of them was armed with either sword or spear. They were part of the army of Old Yharnam, Crimson Paladins.

Behind them were others clad in half armor, wearing long cloaks and capes, holding staffs. They were Battle Mages of the Old Yharnam.

Before them, high on the pedestal stood a man, clad in crimson armor and ferocious look in his eyes.

He was Grand Duke Kindred, Valerian Tepes. One of the four Blood Lords of the Old Yharnam.

"Army stand by! We March!"

Shouted Valerian as he commanded and several million Vampires and Kindreds started marching on the position and strongholds of the Heaven and Church here in Romania. There were several of them, and all of them were targets for the conquest.

There were even two Artificial Archangels stationed in Romania, but their combat prowess was weak, comparable only to the geniue Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Angel. Having Energy Reserves and Combat Prowess were two entirely different things.

Valerian took the command himself, as he was an absolute battle-maniac, and wanted just to kill more people. He flew high in the air, as most Kindred that has achieved Kindred Baron or higher rank, had the ability to fly with their wings, which they obtained during metamorphosis.

Valerian led around one million Crimson Paladins and Battle Mages to Transylvania, to a certain area where an enormous Cathedral of the Church was built, that acted as the Headquarters for Exorcists and Angels that were operating in Romania and hunted Vampires and Kindreds.

"Elder Victor Corvinus lead Battle Mages to create a Bounded Field around the entire area. Also, destroy near villages and kill all humans you find. Those around are either families of the Exorcits or devout believers."

Commanded Valerian to a man near his side.

It was Victor Corvinus, a Marquise Kindred, which was the same as the Satan-Class and currently he served as one of the Army Commanders in this attack.

"Yes, Blood Lord Tepes."

Bounded Field is a topographic type of magic that consists of knitting a network of magical energy and spreading it on base areas, such as a piece of land or a building, to create a mystic boundary line that separates the inside from the outside. By definition, it should not be possible to move them once they are set.

Usually, it was used for protection or during battles on Earth, not to involve ordinary humans, or if you want to do something silently without anyone noticing. Just like this time.

Several minutes after Elder Victor Corvinus went to attend his task, the translucent barrier was stretched up and enveloped the entire area around the Cathedral of the Transylvania ad surrounding villages.

"Attack!"

Order Valerian Tepes as he swung his sword at the Cathedral as he flew high in the sky and led the attack himself.

As they were attacking tens of thousands of Angels flew out of the Cathedrals and thousands of Exorctis were ready to combat Kindreds and Vampires on the ground. Unfortunately for them, they were completely cut out of the world thanks to the Bounded Field, and also, they were surprised.

Heaven didn't think that Pale Blood of Old Yharnam would attack so soon or that they would attack either. For late centuries they were completely isolated and never involved in things of other factions. Even though Yahweh predicted that the Pale Blood would attack, he thought that possibility of such an act is low.

"Tepes."

Said the female Archangel, one of the two Archangels in the air.

"Just two of you? Even though you are Archangel-Class, you are just a weakling elevated by Yahweh. If it was Michael or Uriel, I would reconsider my strategy, but you two don't have that right."

Grinned Valerian, as he prepared his sword, and suddenly teleported out and appeared right behind the Male Archangel, and with one swift enhanced kick, he sent him flying, crashing into the Cathedral, creating a huge cloud of smoke.

With his free hand, he grabbed the Female Archangel, by her neck, as he pierced her heart with his sword.

"Just like I thought... what were you before, probably just Eight-Winged Ultimate-Class Angels... trash."

Said Valerian as he bit the neck of the female Archangel and sucked her dry blood. While to ordinary Vampires and Kindreds it may be deadly to drink blood with so much Holy Power in it, there were many methods among the Kindreds to refine that blood. Usually, only those with strength and high social standing knew such methods.

He dropped the withered dry body on the ground, as he flew into the Cathedral to kill the second Archangel.

Valerian was cautious and didn't enter the Cathedral, but rather he started casting spells to destroy the entire place, as the sky darkened and flaming meteors smashed down on the Cathedral.

He knew that places like these, usually had many wards and spell formations there, so he chose to rather destroy it and hopefully kill the Archangel in it.

As the Angels watched one of their leaders getting killed and their Cathedral being destroyed, Kindreds watched in delight, as their morale was boosted and their attacks were even more ferocious and brutal than before.

"Burn them, kill them, destroy them! Don't leave a single one of them alive, kill every believer of the Church, kill their families, kill their children, kill them all! Let entire Romania be shrouded in the eternal darkness."

Shouted Valerian as he looked at the battlefield with satisfaction and mad glee in his eyes.

21. Threadmarks: Chapter 140 – Other Factions Make a Move – Others
    Trafford

Siberia, at the same time

"Chieftain, we got their track."

Reported masked man, to a silver-haired old man, who was leaning over on the cane.

"Also, pack leader Garou is currently engaging one of the Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Fallen Angels that are near the research station of Grigori. The fight would be soon over, as the Cadre has been severely injured by the Leader Garou."

Reported another masked man.

"Send in all packs, secure all research materials crows had there, and kill everyone there. Pack it up and we will sell it to young Lucifer for a hefty price."

Remarked the old man, who was Chieftain of all werewolf tribes on the Draconic Deus.

"Yes, Chieftain. I will relay the message over to the Pack Leaders immediately."

It was well known that the young Zeoticus Gremory von Lucifer was an avid researcher of everything magical, and would pay hefty sums for magic tomes and grimoires. So research of Grigori on whatever they were researching over there would sell very well.

Britain, England, Westminster Abbey

Westminster Abbey, formally titled the Collegiate Church of Saint Peter at Westminster, is a large, mainly Gothic abbey church in the City of Westminster, London. Built several centuries ago, and since the coronation of William, the Conqueror in 1066, all coronations of English and British monarchs have occurred in Westminster Abbey.

Today, long gone was a majestic gothic temple, as just piling rubbles were left of it and smoke rising to the sky, as Knights of Erin and Dún Scáith were running around and killing priests of Church and fanatical believers.

Suddenly an enormous 'boom' sound was heard as the earth shook, and several buildings were destroyed as a huge silhouette landed on the ground.

"You stupid dragon?! Are you trying to kill everything here! Many of these people could still be converted to our faith!"

Screamed angry female voice.

She had short black hair and wore something that looked like battle armor and held a staff in her right hand, as a Divine Power was radiating from her.

"Shut up Morrigan, go and annoy somebody else. I just killed another pigeon and this one was strong a geniue Archangel... what was his name? Tamel... no Tamiel, yes Tamiel. Even though he was Archangel, he wasn't that strong in front of this dragon. Although he tasted bad. Where are Dagda and Lugh?"

Morrigan, Goddes of Death and Dead of the Celtic Pantheon just shook her head in defeat, as she was irritated with the behavior of her ally. Still, Crom Cruach was the new Heavenly Dragon-Class dragon, and he himself chose to help.

He was the third Heavenly Dragon in the Draconic Deus, though he was far weaker than Albion and Ddraig, he was still in that Class. Albion and Ddraig were Heavenly Dragons for a long time and were already a peak of the Class, but they still cannot breach the final barrier separating them from reaching Elder Dragon Class, which was Class what Ophis or Great Red were.

"Lugh and Dagda went to fight with other two Archangels, but those two pigeons retreated with their army from England. Apparently command from Michael. Not only that, but similar things are happening all around the world. It is possible that Yahweh has been trapped with Trihexa. Alas, we have achieved our goal and rest is not our matter, provoking Heaven further, may not be good, who knows what has Yahweh prepared in case of emergency."

Stated Morrigan as she dissolved into tens of black crows and flew away.

Greece, Olympus

"Your Majesty as you have commanded all attacks have been successful. Heaven is already retreating and their Angel Legions are either going back to Heaven or to Underworld. Celtic Pantheon has pushed Church out of Britain, Shinto from Japan, and Greece. Kindred has turned Romania into lands of darkness and Werewolf Tribes are rampaging across Siberia and attacking Grigori strongholds."

Reported soldier in a spartan armor as he knelt down before a throne, where a middle-aged man with a mustache, who wore a crown and toga sat majestically.

"Inform Ares to stand by in case they try to retaliate."

Ordered the King of the Olympus, the Skyfather, Zeus.

Underworld, Gremory Territory, Castle Fuerig

"So, Heaven retreated all of their forces from Earth back to the Heaven and Underworld, and only left Vatican Army intact?"

I asked Fia who came to report me good news.

"Yes, do you think..."

Asked Grayfia with a bit of uncertainty, as I knew what she was implying.

"It seems the Four have already awoken Trihexa and trapped Yahweh there. Who knows how long it will take before he will sea the Trihexa and return back to the Draconic Deus, hopefully, it will be years. Additionally, for sure he won't leave it in good shape."

I stated my personal opinion on the matter.

"What if Trihexa breaks free from him?"

Indeed a valid question and really problematic one.

"Hopefully not. Even if combat isn't Yahweh's main forte, he is a master magician, Mighty Stage God, and master craftsman, not to mention that Trihexa is an Apocalypse-Class Monster that has lost its mind to Law of Chaos, it doesn't have even a basic level of intelligence, so hopefully, he will be able to seal it, if not... then only we can hope that Jade Emperor, Shiva or Great Red would intervene."

I said.

I knew that in case of emergency Okhwang will make a move, he can't afford to leave me to die if he wants his clone to return safely to him.

"If I am not wrong, Satans would be unavailable for some time, before they return, and now Heaven would strike even harder than before. Send a message to all allied Houses and our allies, that they need to be ready to fight at any time."

I said to Fia as I gave her a one kiss on the forehead to ease her worries as I hugged her, and she hugged me.

"Don't worry, we will be victorious."

22. Threadmarks: Chapter 141 – Releasing the Apocalypse
    Trafford

Sometime before the attacks on Church, Dimensional Gap - Unknown Pocket Dimension

"Are you sure we are in the right place Lucifer?"

Asked a haughty female voice, that belonged to a tall bespectacled woman with a voluptuous figure. She had tan skin with long brown hair and purple eyes.

"Yes, it is Leviathan and now shut the fuck up and let me concentrate. We need to find the seals that are connecting this Pocket Dimension to Zebel."

Said Lucifer as he, Leviathan, and the other two men started to get to work.

One of those men was a middle-aged man with place skill and pointy ears with violet eyes, Satan Asmodeus. The last one was a middle-aged man with wavy brown hair that covered his right eye, Satan Beelzebub.

Lucifer found this place long ago, and not surprisingly he wasn't first.

Yahweh was first and he sealed this world and created a sealed Pocket Dimension that was directly connected to the Sixth Heaven Zebel.

"Lucifer, I think I have found it."

Shouted Asmodeus, as the rest of them flew to his position, and Lucifer examined the seals on the barrier.

"Yes, this is it. Now we need to break it. These seals are almost impossible to break be it from the outside or from the inside, and are able to resist full might of pinnacle Apocalypse-Class for several hours without any damage, but alas fortunately we have this."

Said Lucifer as he took something out and it looked like a key, a rusty old key.

"One of the things I have managed to steal before my fall. Key of the Apocalypse. Yahweh had an interesting plan, as he himself planned to use Trihexa for his own gains and ascension to Supreme God Stage. If he reached the pinnacle Mighty God Stage, he would release Trihexa on Earth, while it would destroy all Pantheons and majority human nations, leaving him as only and sole True God, sadly his plans would never come to fruition as they would be used against him."

Exclaimed Lucifer with madness.

He thought it was good to plan to use Trihexa to cement himself as the only and sole god of Earth. With all Pantheons gone, he would be the only god, and all Faith would go to him, humanity would recuperate and soon, there would be even billions of fanatics that would supply him with Faith, essentially he would easily reach even Myriad God Stage.

If Lucifer was god, he would do exactly the same thing.

Trihexa was strong, and while it cannot kill Gods like Shiva, it could injure them, and then only Yahweh would have to finish them.

Lucifer then inserted the key into the seal, as the entire barrier cracked down.

"Come, we have around ten minutes before he arrives, and we need to wake up Trihexa. Preferably we make it angry."

Said Lucifer as all four hurried into the Pocket Dimension.

And there it was.

The Beast of Apocalypse, Emperor Beast of Apocalypse, 666, Trihexa.

It had the appearance of a large beast with characteristics coming from different animals like a lion, a leopard, a bear, a dragon, etc. It has seven necks, seven heads, ten horns, as well as seven long thick tails of different shapes. It also has four stout arms and two legs that are even thicker than its arms. Its main body is that of a primate leaning forward and is covered in black fur and what appears to scale all over its body. Its size is well over several hundred meters, making it extremely large.

"It is sleeping, when the barrier broke down, it will automatically wake it up in one hour, but that would be late, as Yahweh would have long ago sealed the place. Start concentrating all of your Demonic Energy in one place, creating joint the attack. We will throw it on the Trihexa and teleport out."

Ordered Lucifer as all four of them started concentrating all of their Demonic Energy into a single point, as Lucifer created a teleportation circle that would send them out, the moment they finished the spell.

Soon they finished channeling all of their Energy and were teleported out, to a distant point where they could watch the show and activate the ward to cut of the entire Pocket Dimension and trapping Yahweh here.

As they were teleported out.

"ROAAAAARRRRR!"

A loud beast roar echoed this area of the Dimensional Gap, as the Emperor Beast of Apocalypse woke up, and it was angry.

As the Trihexa was roaring in anger, a man appeared within a Dimensional Gap and rushed to the Pocket Dimension.

"Now!"

Shouted Lucifer, as they activated the barrier artifact that Lucifer obtained who knows from where, and the entire Pocket Dimension was locked down.

"Now we need to stabilize the warding artifact for next week and we can go. Hopefully, Trihexa will entertain Yahweh for several years at least."

23. Threadmarks: Chapter 142 – Progress of Great War
    Trafford

3 Years Later

As predicted straight after Yahweh was sealed, a bloody offensive was launched by forces of Heaven on Devils, and Grigori didn't wait for long before they attacked both Angels and Devils. The offensive was short but hard and brutal.

Almost seven hundred million devils were killed in the offensive, as Heaven was aware that Satans won't be back, until one week or so, so they threw everything they had at us. My territory was also attacked, but fortunately, I didn't fight them.

I chose to act like a turtle and activated defense of my territory to maximum, and used Arcanotech to attack them from long range. After their army suffered huge losses to my Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries, Voidfleet, Battle Mages, and Arcanotech Towers, they retreated.

And Grigori acted like cowards were attacking both factions when they saw them getting weaker from the fight. Grigori was attacking anybody that was weakened, as they were practically the weakest faction in here, due to the lack of higher-end powerhouses to lead the faction.

Not surprisingly Azazel showed himself only during the first wave of the offensive, and then he disappeared, probably going back to his research. Also, Grigori's ability to lead war was weakened as I killed one of their strongest Cadres, Satanael. Though Kokabiel has been doing problems lately, he even fought with Zekram and survived a clash against Super-Devil, he was really resistant as a cockroach.

On the other side, at least the influence of the Church has been completely diminished on Earth, and now they were influential in Europe minus Britannia and Ireland, where Celts took back their lands and once again started spreading their faith after killing every fanatical believer and burning down each Church in the country.

Similar things happened in Greece, though Olympians didn't kill mortals there, instead, they turned all priests and believers of Yahweh into hideous monsters, just like in the past. Greek Gods were famous for their pettiness, cruelty, and arrogance, so they really took their revenge on humans, by turning approximately 20% of the populace of Greece into monsters. Greek Gods got much stronger as this even, created many fanatical believers.

Not that I cared about such minor things, but I was still curious how this Earth will look like when the technological advancements start up.

Vampires and Kindreds in Romania cleared their country from the influence of the Church and Heaven and now it was their playground as they hunted humans for sport, or started breeding them for their blood. It was useful for weaker ones, that cannot feed on stronger creatures.

What was delightful, I got my hands-on research on Sacred Gears. It was sold to me by werewolf Grand Chieftain, after he raided one of the strongholds of the Grigori on the Earth, in Siberia. There was a lot of useful information there, especially how the Sacred Gears worked and on the System of Heaven.

Apparently, Azazel wants to create artificial Sacred Gears and is also studying how to sever the connection between Sacred Gear and the System of Heaven. From studying those notes, I have managed to find a way to sever Sacred Gear from the System of Heaven, though I would attempt it only after Yahweh's death, due to safety reasons.

As I was sitting in my garden and enjoying Tea I got from Okhwang, I suddenly felt someone behind me, and by the aura, I knew it was Hela, she always had some kind of dreadful aura around her constantly.

"What it is my deathly darling?"

I asked as I teleported behind Hela and hugged her waist.

"Nothing... just..."

She muttered as she looked at the ground.

Hela wasn't bold as Vena, or confident in these things like Fia. She was a warrior who spent most of her time on the battlefield, so when it came to man and woman things, she was pretty awkward. Just like me, before I met Venelana and she taught me some basic things in a mystery called relationships.

It was still sometimes awkward for Hela even after three years we have been together, after that kiss before the Military Headquarters.

"You know... you have really changed during these years. When I first met you, you were always filled with so much anger and violence... now it feels like you are tamed kitty."

I joked, but one precise punch to my stomach with her elbow quickly destroyed my illusion about peaceful and kind Hela.

"Just try that once again, and I will show you exactly how tamed I am."

Said Hela, as I could swear to see a blush over her face.

"And who told you to stop holding me!"

She shouted with fake anger, as we both sat below the tree and I hugged her close to me.

"You know... I want to meet my mother."

I was honestly surprised to hear Hela mention someone from her family, and even meet them at all.

"Queen Frigga?"

Hela nodded her head.

"She never supported Odin in training me to be his conqueror from a young age, but there was nothing she could do, as Odin's decision was final, and my powers were too great to be left as they were."

She talked about old times in Asgard.

"Though I doubt such a thing is possible in the current situation, right?"

Hela started at me with sad eyes, as I cannot bring myself to say yes.

"Just wait after the war between our factions has ended, and then we will search for a way to enter Asgard unnoticed and meet with your mother. Hopefully, your father or Heimdall won't notice anything."

I said slowly.

"They won't, if they did, then Loki wouldn't cause a such mess around Asgard and Nine Realms and Earth so often."

Answered Hela.

"Hey, are there any chances for Surtr to pledge his allegiance to me?"

I asked curiously.

"Surtr? Hmm... yes, you just need to defeat him in combat."

Surtr was at the Emperor Level and was strong as Hell. He would be a great asset to my future plans and military. Not to mention his almost endless hordes of Fire Creatures.

24. Threadmarks: Chapter 143 – Clash of Dragons
    Trafford

At the same time, Underworld, Main Battlefield.

Main Battlefield was just a fancy name for the wasteland in the Underworld, which served as a place for endless bloodshed among Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels. It was a tacit understanding between the three Factions, to fight at some abandoned location, to not cause too many civilian casualties.

Today, just like any other day, forces of Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels clashed in a violent fight.

Lord Gerstahl Lucifuge was sitting in the Military HQ on the devil's side because he was going through the strategic plans.

"Hmm... just one month and Zeoticus will finally take over my place, and I can go home."

Said he quietly.

Commanders switched each several months on the Main Battlefield, and now it would turn for his son-in-law to change with him.

As he was in his office, suddenly, he sensed an earthquake and enormous waves of magical power radiating from the battlefield. Suddenly, two loud roars were heard across the entire Main Battlefield, as it seemed like time had stopped.

"Dragons."

Cursed Gerstahl Lucifuge as he knew exactly what happened, as he flew out of the Military HQ to see two enormous dragon figures violently clashing on the main battlefield, with just aftershocks of their fight killing tens of thousands of Devils, Angels and Fallen Angels with every exchange.

One of the dragons was an enormous red western dragon with a long neck and green eyes, and he also had red and golden spikes throughout his body: Y Ddraig Goch, Red Dragon Emperor, the Dragon Emperor of Dominance.

The second one was his arch-rival, Albion Gwiber, White Dragon Emperor, Vanishing Dragon, White Dragon of Supremacy. Albion is an enormous white western dragon described as having a beautiful pure white body, he has blue eyes, two golden horns, and unlike most western dragons, he has feathered wings.

"Order retreat from the battlefield, full one. How are our losses?"

Gerstahl screamed one order after another.

"In hundred thousand."

Reported one of his adjutants.

Albion and Ddraig were both pinnacles of the Heavenly Dragon Class, just one step away from Elder Dragon Class. They fought each other not only from their rivalry but also to improve themselves in the hope of achieving enlightenment and reaching a higher level of power, the same as the Great Red or Ophis.

They could kill average Greater Gods like nothing, so there was no way to fight with them head-on. The only way to fight with them was through deception and traps.

"Those two have started fighting at the main battlefield?"

Asked a male voice belonging to Original Lucifer, who just teleported to the Main Battlefield after getting the notice.

"Yes, what shall we do, my Lord?"

Asked Gerstahl.

"Contact Michael and Azazel to call a meeting. We will, for now, enter a ceasefire and try to deal with two of them. Yahweh is pre-occupied with Trihexa and would be for some time, so the only choice for us is to deal with them as one."

Ordered Lucifer.

Even he knew that Ddraig and Albion were out of his league. While he wasn't a newly advanced Super Devil, he was still very far away from the level where Albion and Ddraig were, as they already touched the realm of Laws. Albion with his Law of Supremacy and Ddraig with his Law of Dominance, thus they were tough to deal with.

"Also, send for Zeoticus; his magic knowledge would be of great use."

Castle Fuerig, at the same time

"Lord Lucifer, Lord Lucifer, there is an emergency message from Lord Gerstahl."

Shouted servant as I cursed in my mind.

'Just as I could have some nice outdoor sex with Hela.'

"What is happening?"

I asked impatiently.

"Two Heavenly Dragons, Y Ddraig Goch and Albion Gwiber have crashed into the Main Battlefield and are fighting there. Casualties on the devil side have already crossed over 2 million, with even leaders of Three Faction being injured after they tried talking to them."

Both of us immediately stood up in a hurry.

"Send a message that I will be right there."

I ordered as the servant bowed and left in a hurry.

"Shall I go with you?"

Hela asked gently as I considered her proposal for a while before shaking my head in disagreement.

"No, I need to have your strength hidden for some time. Additionally, we will not fight them head-on; that would be plain suicide. Albion and Ddraig are at the peak of the Heavenly Dragon Class, who already touched the Realm of Laws. Alas, they cannot breach the last barrier in their understanding of their respective Laws of Supremacy and Domination, so they have Life and Death Battle to experience an epiphany. Our only choice is some kind of Spell Formation to trap them and weaken them sufficiently so that we can kill them."

I explained.

Not that I cared where those two fought and what they destroyed, but this was a problem. While Hela was powerful even for a Great God Stage, she was my final trump card for the end of the Great War, when everybody would be exhausted, and Satans and Yahweh would be dead.

And it needed to be that way.

But to be sure of my success, I used Fate Algorithm. During past years, I have comprehended and mastered the 1st Volume of the Fate Algorithm and could now predict the most suitable future for me with minimal inaccuracy.

I operated the Fate Algorithm and saw hundreds upon hundreds of possible futures that could happen in the endless stream of fate. Due to my constitution of Fateless One, none was definite, and none was accurate absolutely.

But I found exactly what I wanted, one decision that was the best use to me.

I ended the operation of the Fate Algorithm, as I coughed a mouthful of blood, and Hela ran to support me. As a Fateless One, I can use Fate Algorithm only once in several years, and each use would give me a big backslash.

"Why you must you that dammed method if you are always injured after using it?"

Asked Hela with concerns visible in her voice and eyes.

"To maximize my gains and minimize my loss, my dear."

25. Threadmarks: Chapter 144 – Ceasefire and Plans (1)
    Trafford

After getting the message, I instantly departed for the Main Battlefield, where my father-in-law was already waiting for me, together with Original Lucifer, who seemed to be injured.

"Lord Grandfather, Father-in-law."

I greeted both of them as we entered the building.

We entered the Command Room, where several notable people were waiting, most important being Zekram Bael, Heads of Six Houses of Lucifer, and Archduke Agares.

"Now that everyone is here, we have already got a message from Heaven and Grigori, and in one hour, we will meet on neutral ground and will declare a ceasefire until the two Heavenly Dragons are dealt with. Satans Asmodeus and Beelzebub are currently unavailable, so their authority is transferred to Gerstahl."

Said Lucifer, as everybody nodded in agreement.

"From the Grigori Azazel and Baraquiel would represent their side, and from the Heaven, Michael and Gabriel will come. Now let's way, and then I will be taking with me Zekram and Zeoticus."

He said as we went to wait. There was nothing else to do, so I went to check up on the magical barriers around Devil camps and started enhancing them so that they wouldn't break from aftershocks from Albion's and Ddraig's battle.

After one hour, I met with Zekram and Lucifer, and we departed for the meeting point, dubbed as the neutral zone.

In truth, it was just several tens of kilometers away from the main battlefield, on some hill, where a tent was stretched up.

The first to arrive after us were Fallen Angels, namely Azael and Baraqiel.

Azazel was a tall man probably in his twenties with an average build, black hair, golden bangs, and a black goatee. He also possesses twelve jet-black feathered wings that grow out from his back.

He wore a V-neck maroon long-coat with a wide, open high-collar that opens up at the hem. The long coat also featured two black belts around the waist and four black bands on each arm, two of the bands at the wrist and the other two near the elbow. He wore grey slacks and brown shoes.

While Baraquiel had the appearance of a middle-aged, gruff-looking man with black hair, a matching beard, and a muscular body, he also had a Ten-Wings. Still, I sensed that his power was already reaching the Archangel-Class, and he soon will achieve it, maybe in several years, and Grigori would gain another Archangel.

Baraqiel was famous for his Holy Lightning ability, as not many Angels or Fallen Angels had something which was equivalent to the Devil's Clan Trait.

"Azazel, Baraqiel."

Greeted them Lucifer.

"Lucifer, Zekram... and that one behind you must be your grandson Zeoticus, right?"

Asked Azazel with a carefree voice, as Baraqiel just stood behind him, not saying anything but watching our every move.

Really fitting to his reputation as a rigid warrior.

"Yes."

Said Lucifer gruffly.

"Hello Lord Azazel, it is unfortunate we meet up under these circumstances. I have read your research on the Sacred Gears and Magic Technology of Heaven and Asgard; I must admit it was most enlightening."

I greeted Azazel politely, and he was really one of the few people I genuinely admired.

Aside from his inability to run Grigori properly, he was a brilliant scientist who had high achievements in Magical Technology and had done extinguish research into the topic of Sacred Gears.

"I must admit, kid; It could be said the same about you, who invented your own branch of Magical Technology, Arcanotech, and created his own magic system. After this entire mess with War ends, we could exchange notes; what do you say?"

Asked Azazel cheerfully, not minding everyone else. I didn't particularly care he called me a kid, as he was several thousand years old, probably as old as Lucifer.

"It would be great."

I said as we started talking about Magical Technology and Magic in general, as he would often have some comments about me being married to the two hottest young female devils in the Underworld, and having a relationship with Hela, who was also famous for her beauty as was for her brutality on the battlefield.

After some time, Michael and Gabriel arrived.

Michael has the appearance of a handsome-looking man with long blond hair and green eyes. He has twelve wings growing from his back, and unlike other Angels whose wings are white, his wings are colored gold.

On the other hand, Gabriel has the appearance of a gorgeous woman with curly blonde hair and a voluptuous figure and is known as the most beautiful woman in Heaven. He also had a 12-Wings like any other Archangel.

Azazel instantly stared at Gabriel's breasts, to which she just innocently smiled. If he did the same thing to Hela or Grayfia, they would probably castrate him like a stray dog.

Both of them were prideful, and only I was allowed to stare at them.

Grayfia even once froze someone to death. For lecherous remarks about her, some branch family of lesser Nobles, I had their entire branch to be executed in the end, as I was an excellent way to establish authority.

I was really possessive truth to be told.

"Now that we are all here, shall we begin?"

Asked Lucifer as we all sat around the round table.

"Now, who agrees to enter a ceasefire until the Two Heavenly Dragons, Albion and Ddraig, are dealt with."

Asked Azazel, as all three leaders, Michael, he, and Lucifer lifted up their right hand in agreement.

"Excellent, now to the main topic, how shall we deal with Heavenly Dragons rampaging across the battlefield."

Now the real fun begins.

26. Threadmarks: Chapter 145 – Ceasefire and Plans (2)
    Trafford

"We cannot fight them head-on, that is for sure, as there is nobody strong enough to subjugate them aside from Father who is currently indisposed."

Said Michael, as he looked in our direction. Apparently, Heaven didn't want to admit that Yahweh was trapped with Trihexa. Azazel already had his own thoughts about that, as actually, it wasn't any kind of secret that Yahweh was trapped with Trihexa, as that information was known to the Pale Blood of Old Yharnam, Shinto, and Olympians.

"Then our only way would be to trap them in some kind of Barrier or Spell Formation."

Stated Michael.

"Yes, it would, but also it would be extremely problematic. But the question is, how do we plan on trapping two Beings that are already touching Realm of Laws?"

Asked Azazel shortly after.

Ddraig and Albion were already touching the Realm of Laws, making them extremely strong, superior to others of the same strength. That alone would make trapping them with some magical formation much harder.

"I believe I may have a solution."

I said as everyone turned their attention to me.

"Theoretically, I can create an Arcanotech device that would suppress Magical Power in a specific area, creating an Anti-Magic Area while at the same time creating an almost impenetrable magical barrier.

This barrier would be powered up by energy from the Dimensional Gap, Underworld, and Magical Power of Albion and Ddraig themselves. It would tire them out, allowing us to attack them with Dragon Slaying weapons. If Azazel helps me in the construction of that device, it could be done in one week."

I proposed as everybody started considering my proposal on how to deal with Albion and Ddraig. The creation of the Anti-Magic Field, to weaken up Albion and Ddraig so that they could be killed by Dragon Slayer weaponry, was probably the best solution.

"How long would it take to deplete their energy reserves completely?"

Asked Zekram.

"Around 4 hours, with additional Arcantech, I can make the barrier enveloping them even stronger, making it impossible for anyone below the Being of Law to breach the barrier."

I said.

Based on my calculation, the Anti-Magic field would consume 1 Unit per second. The maximum energy capacity for Heavenly Dragon Class or Super Devil was 15,000, meaning it would take around 4 hours and 16 minutes to consume their energy reserves completely.

"Then Heaven will provide Dragon Slaying weaponry for this endeavor. In return, Heaven wasn't souls of Albion and Ddraig."

Stated Michael with a serious voice.

Neither Azazel nor Lucifer showed any reaction to his words. They knew that he wanted those souls so that Yahweh would make Sacred Gears out of them. However, Lucifer didn't care about that, as he was aware that Yahweh wouldn't be able to make them soon, or at all.

"Then I, as the deviser of this plan, want their Dragon Cores."

I said after Michael.

Dragon Cores of Albion and Ddraig held all of their Magical Power and Dragon Energy, by Devouring one I should enter the pinnacle Satan-Class, and by devouring the second, I would enter Super-Devil Class, and I would have around 6,000 Units of Demonic Energy Units.

"Heaven is not opposed to that."

Said Michael, as he knew that Heaven cannot horde everything without Yahweh being here.

"Then Grigori shall also supply Dragon Slayer weaponry and make a claim over corpses of Albion and Ddraig."

Stated Azazel, as we have all come to an agreement. Lucifer and Zekram didn't seem to care too much about gaining loot, and even if Lucifer was, I had insurance in the form of Zekram to help me. Now that Zekram achieved Super-Devil Class, ironically, Lucifer became even more paranoid about his old friend.

Zekram was now the second strongest Devil in the Underworld. While the other three Satans achieved Super-Devil Class, Zekkram told me they did so by some obscure ritual, and their foundation was precarious.

They cannot adequately control their demonic energy. They underwent the ritual, so they could fight Yahweh and kill him, which was plainly stupid in my own opinion, but apparently, hatred has clouded their mind and their thinking.

"Now that everything has been decided, it is time to move. With each passing hour, those two lizards are causing more and more damage."

Said Lucifer, as everyone nodded and then went their separate way.

I remained there with Azazel cause we needed to discuss our steps to construct the Anti-Magic device.

"I will construct the prototype, and then I will contact you?"

I asked.

"Okey, I cannot wait for what you will construct, kiddo."

Said Azazel as he teleported away.

The Great War was soon nearing its end. It has been three years since Yahweh was trapped with Trihexa; when he broke out, he will probably launch a final offensive, and it will be then when I will start actively participating in the war.

Four Satans will fight Yahweh and perish in his hands when the offensive starts, before Yahweh succumbs to his injuries. That would be time to assassinate all descendants of the Saetans and take power for me.

Fortunately, the war was going pretty well for Devils, as thank my Arcanotech; devils didn't have that high casualty, which would significantly limit the usage of the Evil Pieces.

After some time thinking about the future, I too teleported away to start working on the Anti-Magic Device.

27. Threadmarks: Chapter 146 – Fall of the Heavenly Dragons (1)
    Trafford

After several days of non-stop work, I was finally able to complete the perfect Anti-Magic Device; with Azazel's help, we could probably make the best variant that could be done in such a short time.

After finishing the device, I sent a notice to Lucifer so he could call a meeting of three forces and we could decide on a more concrete strategy against Two Heavenly Dragons, Albion and Ddraig.

Several hours later, we have met in the same composition in the same place as before. Now that the Anti-Magic Device was complete, it was time to devise a strategy, which was mainly Zekram's forte, as he calculated several possible scenarios to make a move against Two Heavenly Dragons.

"That only leaves us a problem of breaching their scales, and nobody here among us is strong enough to destroy their scales."

Stated Michael, after one hour of planning and discussion.

We had planned how to trap Albion and Ddraig and kill them with Dragon Slayer weaponry, but the problem was that nobody was strong enough to penetrate through their scales without even using Dragon Slayer weaponry.

So the only solution to this would be to use a blank period between switching of Anti-Magic Device and attacking them with Dragon Slayer weaponry.

The aim was to destroy their scales, thus creating weak spots that could be easily penetrated with Dragon Slayer weaponry.

"I can use two of my Emperor-Class Battleships. With overdriving their energy engines, the firepower of the main canons should reach a high enough level to destroy their scales if the attack is concentrated in one place. Each Emperor-Class Battleship has three main canons so that I can create three weak spots on Albion's and Ddraig's bodies."

I said my idea, as this was probably the only possible way to deal with them in a short time.

"That could work."

Said Azazel after some time of consideration.

"Then it is decided, shall we start right now?"

I asked as everybody nodded in agreement.

On the battlefield, Albion and Ddraig were still engaged in their never-ending fight, as they fought against each other, destroying everything in the process.

Practically the entire main battlefield was changed into an absolute wasteland of raging flames from the constant use of Dragon's Breath, which was incredibly terrifying when used by Heavenly Dragon.

When activated, the Anti-Magic Device would connect with several Arcanotech Towers; there were built by Drones during these days to create a barrier dome that would trigger the Anti-Magic element and start suppressing magical power-draining it.

I threw the Anti-Magic Device high into the air as I activated the device. When it was activated, several energy beams shot out from nearby Arcanotech Towers and connected with the Anti-Magic Device. The barrier dome was being created, enveloping the entire main battlefield.

The Underworld itself fueled the barrier as I used my Command Sequence to strengthen it; additionally, it drew power from the Dimensional Gap.

Two Heavenly Dragons, Albion and Ddraig, as arrogant and as engaged in their fight were, noticed the barrier being formed around them too late, as they breathed their Dragon Breath on the barrier to no vail.

They roared in anger as they started attacking the barrier with their full strength, but it was futile.

To break a such barrier, they would need to be Apocalypse-Class entities as the Underworld itself powered up the barrier, and Dimensional Gap was another great source of energy for it. Also, thanks to several strategic places, Arcanotech Towers, that were creating barriers, it was extremely stable.

"Prepare the Dragon Slayer weaponry; my voidships will appear when I disperse the barrier. We don't want those two lizards to get any ideas about our plan. Even though the chances that they would work together against us is under 1%, but even that is a lot for me."

Albion and Ddraig were too arrogant and would never help each other in times of need. Ironically, if they worked together, they could easily escape after the dispersion of the barrier. That would not happen; those two were would never help each other, as they viewed each other as rivals, and additionally, I was suing their innate racial flaw against them.

Dragon Pride.

While it was true that Devils were prideful, Gods were even more prideful, but nothing can match a dragon's pride. They cared about their image to the utmost extreme, and would never let any kind of insult slip away, and would do everything to achieve revenge even if it meant their own life.

After one hour, their strikes were getting weaker and weaker, as I watched this in entertainment. It was amusing to watch them trying to break through the barrier. They tried something; then, they would often quarrel and even fight among themselves.

After another two hours, they started a fight among themselves, after Albion mocked Ddraig for his Dragon Breath and compared it to the breath of a wyrm or drake, which was one of the biggest insults among dragons.

Wyrms were lesser breeds of dragons, with only two back legs, as their front legs were fused with their wings. While Drakes had four legs but lacked wings, thus they were often termed Earth Dragons or Land Dragons. To insult a Dragon as Wyrm or Drake is a death warrant, and since the moment Albion said that to Ddraig, they started fighting, which only sped up the effect of the Anti-Magic Device on them.

After another one hour, I saw that their energy reserves were depleted, as they fought with only physical might, but even that was terrifying. For example, Lucifer and Zekram were Super Devils in terms of Energy Reserves, but their body was still on the level of Satan-Class, while they were physically stronger than me, not that much.

But when Dragon reached a higher Class, it would be Dual, both in energy reserves and physique. That made them one of the top predators of every universe.

28. Threadmarks: Chapter 147 – Fall of the Heavenly Dragons (2)
    Trafford

"Prepare your weapons, the time has passed, and we can start the attack."

I said to several people gathered behind me as I told Architect to navigate two Emperor-Class Battleships so that they could fire their salvos at Albion and Ddraig.

"By my calculations, we have exactly 1 minute and 17 seconds to kill both of them before their regeneration kicks up, and their magical power starts regenerating at high speed. After switching off the Anti-Magic Device, the impression effect will last only the time mentioned, and after another 5 minutes, all side-effects will be off."

I said as Azazel gave me a spear that was some unnamed Dragon Slaying weapon. Everybody had a Dragon Slaying weapon, as all seven of us were waiting for the moment to attack.

My two Emperor-Class Battleships were already waiting here in stealth mode, as I was waiting for a moment to disperse the barrier and turn off the Anti-Magic Device, as I saw that Albion and Ddraig were absolutely engaged in their attempts to kill each other, I switched off the Anti-Magic Device as the barrier dispersed and ordered Architect to fire from main cannons of two Emperor-Class Battleships.

As the barrier dispersed, the main cannons of Emperor-Class Battleships lit up in a split of a second. As their engines were overdriven and fired up their most powerful shot, they could muster without destroying themselves up.

In an instant, Albion and Ddraig were hit each one three times, as their scales were destroyed on three points on their bodies, and both of them fell onto the ground as the earth shook and two Heavenly Dragons roared in rage that they were cowardly attacked.

"Now, attack them now."

I shouted as Lucifer, Zekram, Michael, Gabriel, Azazel, Baraqiel, and I flew high into the air and rushed at the two Heavenly Dragons that were trying to stand up.

Seeing us coming close, they breathed some dragon's breath, which was easy to dodge, as their attacks were not precise due to their injury.

"ROOOAAAAR!!!"

Roared Ddraig, as Michael pierces his throat with the Dragon Slaying sword Ascalon. Then the second hit came, as Gabriel stabs one of his dragon's hearts with a Dragon Slaying Spear, which was even cursed, as I sensed several magical explosions in Ddraig's body.

It was the final strike from me, straight into his brain as I pierced his head with my Dragon Slaying Spear that ended the life of the Heavenly Dragon, Y Ddraig Goch, Red Dragon Emperor of Dominance.

In truth, it was easy to kill them, as they were weakened to the extreme, then subsequently gravely injured by my two Emperor-Level Battleships, which shot them with power comparable to pinnacle Super-Devil Class and then were attacked with weapons specially created to kill dragons.

But still... one of the top powerhouses of the Draconic Deus has fallen.

On the other side, Albion was in no better state, as he was gravely injured by strikes of Lucifer, Zekram, Baraqiel before Azazel killed him.

He was more problematic to deal with, as his touch of the Law of Supremacy gave him the power of Dividing, so he used it on his attacker to recover some of his magical power, so it took more energy and effort to kill him, but in the end, second Heavenly Dragon, Albion Gwider, White Dragon Emperor of Supremacy lay dead.

As their souls started leaving their bodies, they were captured by some device in Michael's hands, probably crafted by Yahweh.

"I must say it was a bit anti-climactic."

I said in a low voice as I looked at the majestic bodies of two Heavenly Dragons.

"Indeed, but so is life. It wasn't us what killed them, but rather their arrogance."

Said Azazel as he landed beside me.

And in a certain sense, he was right. In truth, if not for Albion and Ddraig wreaking havoc on the main battlefield between our factions, we would never be forced to unite to kill them. Each faction gave something to the table; we devils had me in the form of Arcanotech, while Heaven and Grigori had rich weaponry of Dragon Slaying weapons.

"Now, who will butcher them for me?"

Asked Azazel cheerfully.

"I can have my Drones do it, I need to get my Dragon Cores from them, but I want some meat. Dragon Steaks from Heavenly Dragons sounds too appealing."

I answered, as hundreds of Drones were taken from Interdimensional storage and started working on the corpses of Ddraig and Albion.

I noticed that Michael and Gabriel have long returned to Heaven. Indeed, Underworld wasn't a good place for angels to be in. Zekram and Lucifer have returned to their homes as they weren't interested in watching dragon corpses being butchered while Baraqiel has also returned to Grigori, leaving me here alone with Azazel.

Zekram and Lucifer probably planned sneak attack positions of Heaven to use the fact that Michael and Gabriel have returned to Heaven. The moment Albion and Ddraig were killed, our alliance was null.

"You can drop the act Azazel. State what you came for."

I said to the General-Governor of the Grigori, as his stupid expression turned serious in a second.

"Sharp as they said. I want to ask for a favor."

He stated thoughtfully as I looked straight at him.

"Tell me."

"Let Grigori leave the war without persecution, and in the future, we can talk about the integration of Grigori into your little Empire."

29. Threadmarks: Chapter 148 – Pinnacle Satan-Class
    Trafford

I looked at him with a smile, not saying anything for a while.

'He is really observant one... I wonder, till now, I can say only Zekram has noticed my ambition. I doubt Satans have noticed, and if even, they are arrogant to the point of completely ignoring me.'

I thought in my head.

"You plan to withdraw from the war?"

I knew that Grigori was weakest among the three factions, and they had a pretty high death toll, and their population was small even after countless angels had fallen from heaven.

"Situation is not progressing well for the Grigori. There are only three Archangels in there, and those two, aside from me, are not strong enough to be considered as powerhouses. Additionally, we have lost several strong Cadres, including Satanael, whom you killed. While pure angels are falling, it has slowed to a minimum, and our numbers are starting to get smaller and smaller. Only madmen like Kokabiel would wish for us to continue this war."

He explained as it made sense to me. Apparently, after Azrael left Grigori to become hermit, it must hit them even harder than it seems.

"I can promise that, but I can't promise that if some of your people make some aggression towards me or mine faction."

I said.

I knew that most of Grigori would gladly withdraw from the war, but some warmongers like Kokabiel want to continue it no matter what. Fortunately, there were only a few people like Kokabiel in the Grigori, with the most notable being now already deceased Satanael, who perished by my hand.

"Also, where exactly did Azrael disappear?"

I asked something that I was curious about.

"Into depths of the Underworld. Nobody knows where exactly, not even I or other leaders of Grigori don't know where he went. One day he just took his Death Guard Legion and disappeared. If you want to find him, wait until you are at least in the middle stage of Super-Devi Class. Azrael is even stronger than Michael, and he alone could kill Ddraig or Albion with some effort, not to mention his mental state isn't the best one... battle maniac."

My smile widened upon hearing this, and I just thanked him for that information.

After some time, I got my hands on two Dragon Cores as Azazel took the corpses of Albion and Ddraig with him, and I returned to the Fuerig.

After returning home, I immediately went to Devour, one of the Dragon Cores, to push myself to the Pinnacle of the Satan-Class. Increasing my personal strength was of my utmost priority, as power was all that mattered in the vaster universe.

Dragon Cores looked like one of the most beautiful pieces of crystals that I have ever seen in my life. I sat in my personal training room in Castle Fuerig as I stared at the Dragon Core.

I used Devour on the Dragon Core and started absorbing an enormous amount of Magical Power in it, and at the same time refining it and transforming it to Demonic Energy.

[Activating safety protocol. Energy Flow regulated. Activating backup magical formations.]

I heard Architect's voice in my head as several magical formations activated around me to regulate the flow of the Dragon Core, as the energy was overwhelming.

And even with my Clan Trait Devour, I was having minor trouble devouring all of that energy in the Dragon Core.

I felt how my Demonic Energy reserves were slowly increasing. If Devour was at Grandmaster-Ranked Mastery, then I would have already achieved Super-Devil Class, and sadly, it was only at the Exper-ranked nearing Master Rank.

After one hour, I felt that my Demonic Energy Reserves had hit the top of Satan-Class, standing at precisely 1,000 Units. I felt that it was not worth attacking the barrier between Satan-Class and Super-Devil Class, with the remaining energy inside the Dragon Core, so I directed the rest of the energy and activated body strengthening formation to strengthen my physical body.

Though I usually abstain from fighting in close combat, I hate weakness, and for casters like me, their main weakness was their fragile bodies. Not for me, though, as I would gladly sacrifice what it takes to strengthen my body to the same level as my magical powers.

I completely devoured the Dragon Core and used its energy to strengthen my physique by several times, as I felt far better than before.

I have long ago found out that the stronger the body is, it is far easier to reach a higher Class in terms of energy reserves.

Additionally, it speeds up Demonic Energy regeneration and lessens any side-effect of casting powerful, destructive draining spells.

"Architect, scan."

[Class: Satan

Demonic Energy: 1,000

Strength: 621

Agility: 635

Vitality: 589

Underworld Command Sequence: 25%

-

Clan Trait:

Dark Light - Master (Gate of Babylon Style, Truth-Seeking Orb Style, Chains of Heaven Style)

The Devour - Expert

-

Magic Systems:

Tier Magic - Grandmaster

Devil Magic - Grandmaster

Norse Runic Magic - Grandmaster

Abyssal Runic Magic - Grandmaster

Human Magic - Grandmaster

Mysticism - Adept

-

Secret Method: Fate Algorithm - None (1/6)]

I watched Architect's analysis with a satisfied smile. With this kind of strength, I think I can fight even against weaker Greater Gods or Archangels. Artificial ones, for sure, maybe even kill them with ease; I would need to test that.

Most of my magic masteries were already at the Grandmaster Rank, as I spent most of my free time studying magic and practicing; aside from hours, I have reserves for Vena, Fia, and Hela.

Yeh, we had an agreement that I would have pause for at least 3 hours per day and spend them resting. Each one of my wives and Hela would spend one hour with me. It was Venelana's idea to stop me from being such a workaholic.

Due to my Truename Dizmason, my talent went from average to absolute genius; it made comprehending and using magic feel like moving my hand or leg.

So natural and so easy.

"Now we need to wait."

30. Threadmarks: Chapter 149 – Cockroach like Fallen
    Trafford

1 Year Later

The death of Albion and Ddraig was shocking to many people and factions across the entire Draconic Deus.

Both of them were the pinnacle of the Heavenly Dragon Class, which was only a step away from reaching the Elder Dragon Class, already touching the realm of laws. So killing them, even with the usage of deception and traps, was an achievement of itself.

I was even famous for dealing a finishing blow to the Ddraig, eventually killing the Red Dragon Emperor of Domination.

After Albion and Ddraig were killed, instantly after that, we have launched an offensive against Heaven and Grigori, causing massive damage to Heaven and even some to Grigori.

However, Azazel was really true to his words, and he started slowly withdrawing his forces from the battlefields across the Underworld.

As I promised, I left them alone, as long as they didn't attack me.

After one year, it was clear that the War was already nearing its end. I obtained information from Zekram that Yahweh was already close to sealing Trihexa, and their several years-long fights would end in the upcoming months, meaning tensions between factions were too high and battles were more intense.

I have also prepared for reaching Super-Devil Class. I have also achieved Master-ranked Mastery over my Clan Trait Devour, which was very good; now, I can Devour even more energy.

Right now, I was lying in my bed together with Vena, Fia, and Hela, after several hours of intense lovemaking, until I was woken up when all magical barriers around Fuerig were activated.

'Architect, what the hell is happening?'

I asked my A.I. Companion.

[Fuerig is under attack by Kokabiel. Defenses of the Fuerig have been activated to the maximum. Kokabiel is leading the only ambush squad here of 10,000 Fallen with many Eight-Winged Ultimate-Class Fallen Angels.]

"Fucking warmonger."

I cursed as I stood up, leaving all three of my lovers asleep, while I went to deal with Kokabiel. I quickly donned my armor as I hurried out.

With my current strength, I could even fight Azazel for some time before being overwhelmed by him, not to mention Kokabiel, who was just a Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Fallen Angel, who was even weaker than Baraqiel.

After I exited the Fuerig, I saw Kokabiel flying high in the air, above the magical barrier.

Kokabiel has the appearance of a man with long black hair and red eyes, and unlike other Fallen Angels, Kokabiel has pointy ears. Kokabiel possesses five pairs of black wings like any other Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Fallen Angel. He wore a black robe with detailed accessories and purple shoulder pads with gold streaks on the side.

"Activate all Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries and shot them down."

I ordered as all Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries charged themselves and started shooting down Fallen Angels from the sky, as they killed many of them with relative ease.

Meanwhile, I started conjuring Dark Light - Gate of Babylon Style Full Opening. With it, I could open more than one hundred portals that could instantly shoot several hundred Dark Light weapons per minute; my own firepower was even more terrifying than several Voidships put together.

After Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries fired their waves, I ordered for the barrier to be shut down, as in an instant the barrier dispersed, I released bombardment from the Dark Light - Gate of Babylon Style Full Opening as hundreds upon hundreds of Dark Light weaponry tore Fallen Angels to shred, be it Six-Winged High-Class Fallen Angels or Eight-Winged Ultimate-Class Fallen Angels.

In the end, after several minutes of intense attack from Dark Light - Gate of Babylon Style Full Opening, only three Fallen Angels survived. All of them were Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Fallen Angels, though two of them were pathetically weak.

And last was Kokabiel, who was surprised, or rather unsurprisingly he was uninjured.

About Kokabiel was widely known that he was an absolute cockroach; he would probably be able to survive even fighting with Albion or Ddraig at their peak.

Even I doubted I can kill him, he was slippery and would instantly escape when he sensed something was wrong, not to mention he had some pretty nasty artifacts that often helped him escape from dangerous situations.

But I would have enough if I kill those two dogs of his, and now even his soldiers who brought with him were dead.

I flew to one of the Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Fallen Angels that was nearest to me, and with one precise slash of my scythe Rosenkreuzt, one head rolled as the headless body fell onto the ground. At the same time, during the confusion, I instantly cast an Ultra-Order Tier spell, called [Solar Flare], which created a beam of intense crimson light that shot at other Ten-Winged Cadre-Class Fallen Angels and killed him in an instant.

When I turned around, I only saw Kokabiel with a provocative grin as he activated a teleportation artifact that teleported him away, too fast for me to do anything.

"Fucking crow... one day I will kill you. Still, he lost two of his adjutants and his most loyal soldiers, so he should lay low for some time now."

I said as I looked around at the corpses of the thousands of Fallen Angels.

These Fallen that followed him here were his personal troops and probably Elites, as Azazel forbade anyone from Grigori from attacking my territory due to the agreement we had. The only madman like Kokabiel would attack me, and god knows why or rather the right question, who gave him the idea that attacking me was a good idea.

I operated Fate Algorithm to get probably one statement.

Was he sent by one of the four Satans?

Even as a Fateless One, I could use something that could influence Fate to a certain degree. While harder for me than for others, soon after depleting all of my energy to make a calculation as a price for Fateless One using Fate Algorithm, I got a percentage.

87%.

"I will need to return the gift soon."

I whispered as I licked my lips.