• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Holy Chronicles of Baator

Chapter 180 – Important Decisions and Plans (1)
Today was once again the meeting of the Senatorum Imperialis.

But today was a bit different, as today, even Elders were participating as the topic discussed there would be crucial for the Empire for millennials to come.

The meeting room of the Senatorum Imperialis was located in the Imperial Palace, in the Sanctus Imperialis. It was an enormous rather plain stone room, with a vast oval stone table, with huge stone chairs around them.

Today all the important people were present.

From three Elders, of Azrael, Zekram, and Crom Cruach.

To High Officials of Grayfia Lucifuge High Chancellor of Baator and Venelana Gremory CEO of the IMC, Interdimensional Manufacturing Corporation.

From Magisters:

Archduke Agares Magister of Domestic Affairs and Territorial Management. Mephisto Pheles Magister of Arcane and Magic Research. Ajuka Beelzebub, Magister of Arcanotechnology. Serafall Leviathan Magister of the Foreign Affairs. Falbium Asmodeus Magister of the Intelligence Department.

To Leaders of the Military Branches:

Hela Odisndottir Lord Marshall Militant of the Imperialis Militarum. Gerstahl Lucifuge Lord High Admiral of the Void Fleets. Diablo Noir, Captain-General of the Adeptus Custodes. Cain Valefor, Grandmaster of the Execution Temple. Architect as temporal Lord General Matrix of Mechanicum. Tiamat as Commissar-General of Commissariat.

Additionally, other people were present, including my sons and daughter, Lord General Behemoth, Lord General Ragnar. Important Tribunes of Custodians like Diehauser Belial or some Lord High Admirals.

"Now, during this meeting of the Senatorum Imperialis, very sensitive topics shall be discussed that required the attention of all High-Ranking personnel of the Empire. Now, I will leave word to the Magister of the Arcanotechnology, Lord Ajuka Beelzebub."

Said Grayfia as she looked at Ajuka, who stood up and activated the hologram to show us his presentation.

"During the last decades researching Agreas Crystals and find many of the mysterious abilities and possible ways of usage, there is one that has been kept as of utmost secrecy, and none besides me knows about it. Apparently, Agreas Crystals, if configured with the right rituals and arcanotech, have the ability to change the fundamental nature of species. The last test proved it could change humans into devils for easier understanding without any major side effects. Same has been tested for Fallen Angels or Oni."

As he finished his presentation, a creeping silence took over the meeting.

Everyone showed different reactions, while some of them were not bothering to hide them. Serafall was horrified as this could spell a diplomatic catastrophe and possible wars.

If it was freely given, it would be terrible. While Baator has been purged from most of the incompetent nobles or those who abused their privileges and were all executed, but wars won't be waged on them because someone had something, but because they had something like this in their possession.

What is worse, what would happen if strong factions in the Astral Boundary heard about it?

The problem was that their method of suing Agreas Crystals was more effective and easier than other methods that some species or factions may have. If some race that desperately needed to increase their numbers learned about such an easy way as Agreas Crystals, they would annihilate every living soul in the Baator to get their hands on them.

I looked at Serafall and knew what she was thinking.

Exactly the same thing as I was thinking.

While Hela was thinking about how could she weaponize this invention, Mephisto showed looks of wonder and curiosity.

Elders were quiet, but they were thinking the same thing as Serafall.

They knew that we were nothing in front of strong factions in the Astral Boundary.

"I have come to a decision regarding this."

I said with an authoritative voice as every eye looked at me.

"Frist thing, from today, the entire Agreas Island shall be turned into the military base, under the direct joint control of Custodians and Execution Temple. Archduke Agares will receive appropriate compensation for this act."

I said as Archduke Agares nodded with a satisfied smile. All of us knew that I didn't need to compensate him anything for the nationalization of Agreas Island which served even now as the tourist attraction of the House of Agares.

But I was the fair monarch. I knew that it was the right thing to do, and that was because my subject followed me, that was how loyalty was created and grown.

"Second thing, Agreas Crystals shall be used to create a special Arcanotech device with the design of Cards consisting of 7 Class Cards. We shall card them Servant Class Cards consisting of Cards for the Ruler who shall act as Commander of the Unit. Then we have Saber, Archer, Lancer, Berserker, Caster, and Assassin. Additionally, we will create Independent Card, so those who are reincarnated by those Cards are not tied by any Ruler. From today, all control, overseeing, and deciding who will be given Servant Class Card Peerage Set shall be entrusted to the Execution Temple. Thirdly, we will create only a few sets that will be used on notable individuals with strong potential, affinities, magic talent, or strong innate abilities. From now, the existence of the Servant Class Card Peerage Set shall become Omega-Grade Top Secret Information of the Empire. Anybody who divulges existence it shall be instantly executed. Also, create something that will hide the appearance of those who were reincarnated by the Servant Cards to avoid unnecessary problems."

I said with an authoritative voice as everybody nodded.

Nobody can know about the existence of the Servant Class Card Peerage Set. For that, I have decided to limit its usage, and they will be used only by Executors or Agents of Execution Temple. This basically prevented another civil unrest that happened in canon, as no reincarnated devils would exist, at least formally.

Additionally, they weren't needed.

Thanks to many of my inventions and interventions, our population didn't suffer great losses during the Great War, and what it did suffer would recover given enough time.

I can see that my decision was met with good reactions, especially from an older generation that knew how dangerous it was. Truth to be told, it could be worse if given to every Noble House like in canon; it would be terrible.

Even though almost all uncomfortable people or bad apples were dead, it was never wrong to be cautious.

Chapter 181 – Important Decisions and Plans (2)
"Also, Grandmaster Valefor shall be looking for potential candidates with enough talent and potential that could be reincarnated into Devil, Fallen, or Dragon and be subsequently absorbed into the Execution Temple. This way, we could test Servant Class Card Peerage Set in reality. Use only Independent Cards; after the initial testing period, we will focus on creating entire Peerage Sets of specialized Units. Another thing, every person who will become Ruler will be instantly absorbed into the Execution Temple or will have very strict surveillance placed upon them if they don't be initiated into the Execution Temple. Grandmaster Valefor focus mainly on people on the verge of death, and don't leave any traces after you."

I continued.

"Of course, Your Majesty."

Stated Cain Valefor with zeal.

"Now onto the next topic, please. We have been developing for a long time already so I believe it is time to start the unification of the Underworld. Within the next year, Empire will launch a surprise attack on Hades and Osiris to kill them so I can absorb their Command Sequences. When it comes to Izanami, she is still holed up in her palace, but when I obtain Command Sequences from those two, hers won't be a problem."

I said as everyone looked either shocked or eager.

"Now Falbium, how much have your Magisterium gathered on their strength?"

I asked as I looked at the Magister of the Intelligence Department.

"Then first, let me start with Hades. It is apparent, that he has at least another Greater God under his command or has some kind of co-ordinate relationship with him; by our info, it should be Thanatos. The most concerning matter are Titans, who are imprisoned in the depths of the Tartaros Dimension that is connected to the Underworld. When the Titanomachy happened, Titans had several Titans on the Great God stage, including two Pinnacle Greater God Titans, Kronos and Atlas. It is unknown if he releases them to fight us or not, as that could easily backfire. Concerning Osiris, it is a mystery as their Pantheon is too reclusive after it was forgotten on Earth, but we can conclude that they are many times weaker than Olympians."

Explained Falbium Asmodeus as everyone listened.

"What are the chances of Zeus sending his immediate support for Hades?"

Asked Hela as she was too eager to fight Hades. If she can get his Divine Spark and other gods as well that share the same Divinities as hers, then she would instantly reach the pinnacle Greater God and have a solid chance to enter Mighty Stage, God, during the upcoming century.

"That is where things are getting interesting. Thirty or so years ago, Hades and Zeus got into a huge fight, resulting in both of them being gravely injured. While Zeus, in terms of Divine Power, is weaker than Hades, but his offensive capabilities are many times stronger. If he knows what we plan, then despite their animosities, there is a very high chance that he would come and help him, probably together with Poseidon, Ares, and Athena too."

Hmm... that is becoming troublesome. While Baator has grown many times stronger, we still lack top powerhouses to fight several factions in the Draconic Deus at the same time. However, that will soon change with my trip to Douluo Universe hopefully.

"What about making a deal with Titans? We have no interest in being the Ruler of Draconic Deus; for us, Astral Boundary is a priority. We could free them, give them some resources to heal, and send them directly to Olympus to wreak havoc."

Proposed Hela. She was really best at war strategies.

"That seems doable. Though how we will get them from Tartarus without Hades noticing and sending them to Olympus. Also, somebody needs to go there first as a negotiator."

Stated Zekram.

"That shall not be a problem, Lord Elder. With the right magic and arcanotech, it is possible. The only negotiator needs to be found."

Answered him Ajuka.

"Then I shall go. As pinnacle Super Devil, I am itching to get a good fight; at least I can beat them so they would listen."

Yeh, Zekram was an excellent choice to go there. He was extremely strong so that he could force them into compliance. Titans have been locked in Tartarus for millennia so that they would be greatly weakened so that he can take care of them.

"Then Ajuka with Mephisto will start working on this project immediately. I want it to be completed within a month, so Elder Zekram can go and negotiate the deal."

I gave my order.

"Yes, Your Majesty."

Said both Ajuka and Mephisto.

"What about Osiris? We need to obtain more info about the state of his territory and Pantheon."

I asked.

"I will send more spies, and after they get the information, we can plan more precise moves against them."

Stated Falbium as I nodded.

"Then this matter is finished. Hela starts a mobilization of the entire Imperilis Militarum. We will deploy 60% of the entire Army. Lord High Admiral, how is the state of the Fleet?"

I asked as I looked at my father-in-law.

"Standing and ready. During the past 150 years, we have increased our Fleet significantly by mining resources from the Draconic Deus or rather its Galaxies. Unfortunately, for now, we cannot pass further beyond Andromeda Galaxy. Even if we could, our scans show that those places are even more desolate than the Milky Way Galaxy. Currently, we have 1,310 Voidships in the service, from which x1,000 are Lunar-Class Cruisers, x250 Avenger-Class Grand Cruisers, x50 Destroyer-Class Battle Cruisers, and x10 are Emperor-Class Battleships. Construction of Adjudicator-Class Juggernaut Capital Ship is still going on."

We have mined resources from Earth's Solar System and then slowly from the entire Galaxy during the past century. While precious ores like Adamantium, Mithril, Orichalcum, Stygian Iron, and many others that were crucial in the construction of the Navy were exceptionally rare, there were still some. Of course, there were other ores present like Black Iron and similar that were of lower quality but were enormous in quantity.

Chapter 182 – Important Decisions and Plans (3)
This allowed Empire to increase its Mechs production in quantity and quality considerably. Nowadays, all drones were reforged with Black Iron ad with additional runic inscriptions, and all drones were of Middle-Class standard, which was a great boon compared to previous Low-Class. Also, their numbers have increased to half a billion. Most of them were controlled by members of the Military Branch, Mechanicum.

Hydralisks have been increased to the Grand-Class due to new material, and currently, there were hundred million of them in active service.

And additionally, we even had a new type of Mech built. It was of Arachne Type - Hive Warrior. It was a huge humanoid Arachne-type mech, around 5m tall, usually weighing more than 2000kg. Its combat prowess was at the Ultimate-Class; unfortunately, due to a shortage of crucial materials, there were only 1,000 of them made for the foreseeable future.

Another big thing was that Navis Imperialis or the Void Fleets have been properly trained in the arts of the naval battles by blood and fire. We have encountered much space-faring civilization during our hunt for resources in the Milky Way Galaxy and other neighboring galaxies, and some had even pretty advanced technology.

All of them were crushed in front of the might of Navis Imperialis, as our ships were stronger, larger, and had far more firepower than anything we have encountered. Of course, all of these civilizations were purely technologically based, not even one having magic or anything similar. Some were dabbling into genetic engineering and genetic strengthening. Still, their level was weak, not even able to mass-produce Genetical Enhancing Serums that would create someone on the Middle-Class standart.

Even though they proved to be a great practice for the first generation of naval officers and tested our ships, their civilizations were either crushed or annihilated, and some new interesting things greatly expanded my knowledge repertoire.

"Now for the last topic. I am preparing for the expedition for another Universe. Time Dilation between our Universe and my destination, the Douluo Universe, is 100:1, so I think I would be absent from Baator for around 200 Years. I will be taking with me a detachment of Custodians together with Captain-General Noir and Magister Beelzebub. The expedition will commence after all things that are in need of attention are resolved, so within 10 Years of our time. This expedition must succeed so that the Empire will get a steady supply of precious ores and herbs. Ajuka if you could."

I said as everyone murmured between each other, but none questioned my decision. Ajuka, in the meanwhile, took a sample of metal from the Douluo Universe and showed it to everyone.

"Now, please look at this metal. It is already smelted, and its origin is Douluo Universe. While the Douluo Universe lack Magicule Particles and has something equivalent called Spirit Energy, all objects there are heavily saturated in it. Meaning, all ores are tough, and all of them have energy absorption quality. After it was delivered to the Astral Boundary, this particular ore has started replacing its fading Spirit Energy with Magicule Particles while preserving its characteristics."

Everyone was shocked hearing this but also instantly understood its potential. While the Dimensional Gap was there, Baator didn't have access to similar things like many factions in the Astral Boundary.

But with access to the Douluo Universe, one of our most significant weaknesses may be resolved.

"And here is the second thing. This is something called Spirit Herb, or rather now, it would be a Magic Herb. Usually, these kinds of things are used in the Underworld to create potions to heal, regenerate or even increase Demonic Energy or Enhance Physique. Due to the existence of the Dimensional Gap and the low energy density of the Underworld, Magic Herbs are scarce. In the Douluo Universe, though, they are common. After this concrete Spirit Herb was brought to the Astral Boundary, it showed exactly the same reaction as the Metal Ingot I have shown you before. Ladies and Gentlemen, you must now realize the potential and need for this. With this, not only our Military could prosper, but the potential to create new Healing items, enchanted items, strengthening potions, and many others are immense. Due to us being where we are, we do not have access to common things in the Astral Boundary, but the gap would be again lowered with this. I thank you for your attention."

Explained Ajuka as everybody quickly quieted down.

"Now, we need to prepare for an attack on Hades and Osiris. Then during my absence, I hope you all will take care of things here. And, as my primary Heir, Sirzechs would take the place of Acting Emperor as Crown Prince of the Empire. I hope Elder Zekram and Elder Azrael would help him if he neglects his duties beat him."

I said sternly as I looked at my oldest son. No matter how much I loved my children, I am well aware of their faults and weaknesses. That was why Sirzechs was Crown Prince; while he was lazy, he had a good head on his shoulders. He was sensible, knew his way even though he seemed like a total dunderhead.

Sigmar renounced his claim, as it sounded too dull by his words, and Hilda was satisfied with her position and carrier in the Commissariat.

While I didn't plan to step down from the position of being Emperor, I needed an Heir. Probably when Baator would establish itself as a faction in the Astral Boundary, I would pass the Crown to the Sirzechs and become Ancestral-figure, so I can have more free time and not do paperwork several hours per day. Even with advanced tech, it was too much on me.

"I will do my best, father."

Said Sirzechs mentally as he looked at me, and I could see that he really meant it.

"Of course, and don't worry, if you cannot handle something, don't be shy to ask for help from Grandpa Zekram or Elder Azrael."

I answered him through a telepathy spell soon after.

Chapter 183 – Preparations for the Battle
Borders of Empire and Territory of Hades

One could see an enormous armada of Voidships flying in the sky, and they covered the sun. Beneath them, tens of millions of soldiers of the Imperialis Militarum marched in perfect formations, as Armored Divisions and Artillery Divisions were among them.

I stood on the deck of Emperor-Class Battleship together with Hela, Lord General Behemoth, his son Jabberwock, Sigmar, and several Custodians that were accompanying me.

"My Emperor, we are close. Hades and his rats already detected us and are concentrating on borders."

Stated elderly Lord General Behemoth as he scratched his beard.

"What is the state of Olympus? Have Titans already made enough mess for us to start?"

I asked while looking at the armies of Grim Reapers that were running here and there, clearly in shock that they were attacked.

"Yes. We have enough time before they are defeated, and all Greater Gods of Olympus are caught up there. Even if they send some support, they won't be sending too many people due to several Titans besieging Olympus right now."

Answered Lord General Behemoth as Jabberwock looked at me before he noticed my glare and looked away. In truth, I wasn't really against him dating and maybe even marrying my daughter; the only reservation I had against him was his temper. It could lead to many problems, and during the fight, it could engage not only himself but Hildegarde too.

Surprisingly, negotiating with the Titans went well, and after some time, they have recuperated enough to attack Olympus once more. Currently, Kronos was attacking Olympian Gods together with his strongest Titans, including Atlas and several others. Aside from them, there were countless monsters that we have released from the Tartaros straight to Olympus.

While the conclusion was clear, that if Zeus used his authority as God-King, he would be able to wipe them out, but they would suffer tremendous losses, and contrary to Odin, who used it the moment he had an opportunity, Zeus was an arrogant prick, he will use it only in direst time of need.

"Halt. Start artillery and aerial bombardment on the position of Grim Reapers. I wonder how much we will need to kill until Hades shows himself."

I commanded with a bloodthirsty grin to Lord Admiral Orlock.

Lord Admiral Orlock was a bald, middle-aged man with a mustache. He spent his entire life in the Military and showed himself to be an exception commander, especially when it came to commanding Void Fleets.

"Of course, Your Majesty."

Grinned Lord Admiral Orlock as he gave the command, and hundreds of voidships started firing, according to the Naval Doctrine - Situation: Extermination. Together with them, thousands upon thousands of Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries that we're making together Artillery Division too joined the 'fun.'

I could see that Grim Reapers were prepared from my ship, and several translucent shields appeared around their position several seconds after the main salvo sounded, but it was not enough.

To completely defend against such an attack like this, you need several opinions to have. Firstly, have very skilled Magical Legions that would jointly cast defensive barriers or have several top powerhouses do the same. Secondly, you can have advanced Magical Technology that is able to do the same thing or have already pre-prepared advanced defensive spell formations.

Apparently, Hades's little army didn't have either. Instead, they had some small pre-prepared defensive spell formations that were rather crudely made and shattered upon withstanding several rounds of attacks from Voidships and Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries.

"Increase the output."

Shouted Lord Admiral Orlock as I enjoyed the show, together with Hela as she cuddled together with me, and I could see she was horny. She always was in mids of death and destruction, so I would get my fun after everything was over.

"Shut up, Sigmar, and straighten yourself."

Shouted Hela from my embrace as she saw that Sigmar already wanted to join the fight. Stupid boy, he would be caught in the crossfire, and this firepower was enough to kill an even stronger Super-Devil Class or their equivalent. Even I would be seriously injured, not to mention Sigmar, who was just crossing into the Super-Devil Class after undergoing a special ritual I designed for him. Sirzechs has already reached it several days ago and would test himself against the Greater Gods of the Egyptian Pantheon.

"Devils!!!"

Suddenly through the battlefield enraged voice was heard, and soon its owner appeared.

It was a tall skeleton dressed in attire worn by high priests, giving off a creepy aura. Despite having no eyes, his eye sockets can glow to give the appearance of eyes. He had a skeleton staff which had which has three blue eyes and horns.

Hades has come.

"Hela, you want to go, right?"

I asked my wife as she nodded, and as the sound of artillery firing stopped, she vanished and appeared high in the air in front of Hades. I wasn't going to fight him, as she wanted to kill him by herself.

Every time she killed someone strong or me, and she watched, we would have a very passionate and wild lovemaking season, so I grinned just by thinking about it.

"Sigmar, you will take care of Pluto. Be careful of him, albeit weaker than you; he has far more combat experience than you and could fight dirty. I am going to take care of Thanatos."

I said, as Sigmar nodded and took out his battle hammer and rushed to fight, as armies of Baator and Grim Reapers clashed in a violent and brutal fight.

"Lord Admiral Orlock bombard their rear positions. Lord General Behemoth take overall command of the Militarum; I am out."

I commanded as I stood up and gripped my Mystic Code Rosenkreutz, as both of them bowed as I vanished from the Battleship.

Meanwhile, with Hela and Hades

"So, you have finally shown up your pile of rusty bones."

Provoked Hela as she looked at Hades.

While it would be hard to know if he got angry as he was basically a skeleton, so one cannot read his facial expression, but even without that, one could see that he was absolutely livid hearing insults like this.

Chapter 184 – Fight for the Sequence (1)
Fight on the ground was equal.

Grim Reaper, while smaller in numbers and with worse quality armor and weapons, each one was at least initial High-Class. On the contrary, the soldiers of the Empire were more numerical and were clad in the best runic armor and had the best runic weaponry. This made the fight between the two armies relatively slow. Still, soon enough, forces of the Imperialis Militarum were getting the upper hand, especially after Executors from the Execution Temple and Mech Controllers from Mechanicum made their move.

Meanwhile, Hela was having a brutal clash with Hades, resulting in her getting injured rather seriously, but she was healing very fast, thanks to the Phenex Tears she had at her disposal.

Hades wasn't in a much better state. While Class-wise, he was stronger than Hela and had far higher Divine Power than her, but his usage was absolutely crude and barbaric. It reminded her of her own before her husband started teaching her. And Hades's combat experience was non-existent. He wasn't a fighter or warrior; he was the typical ruler.

But what made things complicated was his Skeletal Staff, which amplified his attacks, sped up his regeneration of Divine Power tremendously, and gave him many other passive abilities, which essentially made him a very hard opponent to fight despite the fact that he fought terribly.

'That Staff seems to be connected to the Underworld itself... meaning he used Command Sequence Part for it.'

Thought Hela as she watched Hades once again using the Skeletal Staff to replenish his Divine Power in a split of a second at tremendous speed.

Hades once again gathered his Divine Power to send another attack on Hela, to which she quickly vanished from her previous position and reappeared near Hades, striking him down with her Necroswords, which he blocked with his Skeletal Staff, but was blown away several tens of meters.

'I need to sever the connection between him and his Staff. It would probably be best to destroy that, but that is nigh impossible, as it holds part of the Underworld Command Sequence. Wait... I can seal it; Zeo taught me a few sealing spells, so that would do the job okay.'

Thought Hela in her head as she attacked Hades, not giving him any time to attack her with more spells. In the meantime, she had already prepared the Sealing Spell that targeted the Skeletal Staff.

This sealing spell sealed objects in a separate sealed pocket dimension. Before Hades could react, Hela smashed Magic Seal onto his Skeletal Staff, which disappeared into nothingness as was sealed in a separate pocket dimension and its connection with Hades was instantly severed, which totally enraged the God of the Underworld.

She slashed at Hades with her Necrosword, to which he created a defensive shield, but it was destroyed upon one slash, as it shattered into countless crystals, and the second slash severed his left hand to which he roared in pain.

She then kicked him in the chest, and enveloping her Necroswords, she stabbed them into his body, corroding it with her Power of Death.

Now that Hades lost his Skeletal Staff, which contained part of the Command Sequence of the Underworld, he lost every advantage he had against Hela as she began slowly overpowering him, as he struggled and screamed in anger, until he went totally silent and she sealed him, leaving him half dead.

While it was confirmed that the part of the Command Sequence of the Underworld was formally tied to the Skeletal Staff, but only till the point he was alive. If he died, the Command Sequence of the Underworld would return to the source, and she didn't know how to extract it properly.

While Hela was fighting Hades, I was having my clash with Thanatos.

He was a really problematic person to deal with.

It was clear that he had already started touching the Laws of Death, maybe even at a higher rate than Hades himself. Not to mention he was a more experienced combatant, and he had the innate ability to turn his body incorporeal in the form of pure Death Energy, so it was rather hard to harm him.

Thanatos was a close-ranged combatant who used a scythe as his preferred weapon, same for me, so I needed to keep him out of my zone. Clashing with someone so skilled in scythe master would be suicide, as I could feel the faint presence of a weapon intent on his scythe. As I already reached Master-ranked mastery, I could distinguish weapon intent, even though I could not use it.

[Chains of Heaven Style: Enkidu Full Counter]

I cast the ultimate form of the Dark Light - Chains of Heaven Style, as tens of Dark Light Chains materialized around me, with speartips on the end of each chain, as they attacked the corporeal form of Thanatos.

While he was fast, my chains were faster, and they were more numerous; after several seconds, several of them had already pierced through his corporeal body, and Dark Light started corroding his body at a fast speed.

I saw that he attempted to free himself, so I used my newest Clan Trait, Holy Flame, as suddenly all chains lit up on fire, as Holy Flame burned bright and strong, as it started burning down the corporeal form of Thanatos, until he was forced to reverse his form and return to his humanoid form.

Thanatos started using his last Divine Power to boost up his regeneration, to which I increased the output of the Dark Light and Holy Flame, completely destroying his Divine Body until only his Divine Spark remained, which I stored in my dimensional storage.

Before anything else, I cast another spell that sealed the soul of Thanatos that was exhausted and attempted to flee to the deeper parts of the Underworld in the Agreas Crystal.

This signified the end of the Greater God of Death, Thanatos.

"This would be a great gift for Hela. With these gains, she would reach Mighty Stage God in no time."

I muttered to myself as I watched Grim Reapers being slaughtered mercilessly by the forces of Baator.

Chapter 185 – Fight for the Sequence (2)
Sigmar's fight against Pluto was also coming to an end, or rather it has ended when Sigmar has smashed his skull apart with his Warhammer and started tearing out his Divine Spark with his hands. What surprised me, he also caught the Divine Soul of Pluto, and he directly ate it.

With this, he would achieve Super-Devil Class in no time and would probably even awaken as an Innate God.

Soon enough, after two hours, the entire battle has come to an end. With Hades being sealed by Hela, while me and Sigmar killing Thanatos and Pluto, respectively, the rest of their forces were just sheep waiting to be killed.

After we joined the battle, it went very fast, and soon enough, the last ounce of Grim Reaper's resistance was broken and crushed.

"What now, My Emperor?"

Asked Lord General Behemoth as he descended down with Lord Admiral Orlock.

"We march and conquer their territory. Hades and his faction are no more, and it is the perfect moment to conquest his territory. Diablo, who is leading the attack on the Osiris, has received the same order."

I ordered as, after some time, we marched on and soon entered the territory of Hades. Every resistance was crushed, every foe or enemy killed until we arrived at the Capital City of Grim Reapers.

The city's siege was swift and brutal; while resisting, Grim Reapers didn't pose any real threat to our war machine.

Apparently, the situation in Olympus was terrible for Olympians as I got from reports. As expected, as an arrogant prick, Zeus refused to attack with full power and use his God-King position but instead fought Kronos head-on, suffering grievous injuries. Kronos used some kind of Divine Magic to send him to sleep, and for now, Zeus shows no signs of waking up, while Titans and Monsters are wreaking havoc in Olympus.

They attacked Earth and killed hundreds of thousands of worshippers of Olympians who worshipped them while converting a large amount of the population to worship them. Churches of Christianity were all destroyed while priests dead or fled Greece.

Heaven even sent there some Archangels, but they were beaten, and officially Heaven has withdrawn from Greece. What was surprising, apparently Kronos made some deal with the Pale Blood of Old Yharnam, so they wouldn't intervene, and in return, he would give them some gods to extract their Blood.

If the situation on Earth was terrible, then the situation in Olympian Dimension was even worse. Right now, almost 60% has fallen into the hands of Titans and Monsters, while the Magisterium of Intelligence Department and Imperialis Militarum expects it will reach 75% in the next two days. In the past millennia, Olympian Gods have gotten lazy, hedonistic, arrogant, and despotic.

Most of them only indulged in pleasures, drinking, and orgies. They grew weak, and now their weakness was exploited by Kronos, who, instead of taking them head-on, used their weaknesses against them. During the long rule of Olympian Gods, they have created many monsters by curing mortals, and many of them were very strong, and instantly they struck against them. Additionally, many Demigods have joined Titans in revenge against their parents; apparently, Gods weren't good at taking care of children as many of their own wanted to kill them.

Right now, most gods have retreated to Mount Olympus and have started fortifying it, under the instruction of Athena and Ares, as they took up leadership of Olympus after Zeus was put to "sleep". One of the strongest Gods of Olympus, Poseidon was immobilized as his city of Atlantis was under furious siege of Titan of Sea, Pontus together with some minor gods of the sea that were oppressed by Poseidon so they rebelled. Additionally, Hecate leaked details about the magical defenses of a major fortress, and another strong Greater God Hestia has locked herself in her Temple, choosing to remain neutral.

While Hera and some other gods are attempting to wake Zeus up, I wonder if they manage to achieve that before Mount Olympus is breached. In truth, it is not of my concern. One of our main conditions of setting Titans free was to forfeit any kind of claim to any territory in the Underworld. Maybe this situation will benefit us even more, as Titans would create an absolute mess due to their warmongering nature, and as they know they are not our match, they will target weaker factions, creating chaos, leaving Baator with less attention from our enemies, potential or real.

"My Emperor, there is a report from the Second Army Group."

Said Lord General Behemoth, as he came to me while I was enjoying my afternoon tea, with satisfied Hela, as she killed strong opponents, slaughtered weak ones, and got two Divine Sparks and Divine Souls.

"Osiris has been sealed and is currently being transported to the Baator, under the watch of Crown Prince Srizechs Lucifer. His territories in the Underworld have been conquered, and any opposition has been destroyed. Captain-General Noir and Ragnar resulted in the genocide of people there, as they refused to surrender. Several gods attempted to help Osiris, but they were pushed back by Captain-General Noir, Ragnar and Empress Gremory and Empress Lucifuge."

Reported Lord General Behemoth, as I nodded in satisfaction.

"What about Sirzechs?"

I asked about my son. Not in worry, I knew he was strong; instead, I was curious how his first fight against someone of that caliber went.

"He fought Osiris to a standstill. He nearly died, but he pretended to be sheep, and then when Osiris lowered his guard for a moment in his arrogance, the wolf took him down. Princess Hildegarde is overseeing the disposal of bodies and getting that territory into our hold properly. Some remains of Egyptians escaped the extermination process and are hiding, but she will find them fast with her skills. Most of those who escaped through are soldiers or warriors that abandoned their posts when we glassed their cities."

Chapter 186 – Aftermath and Call
Glassing was the process of releasing a particular type of spell that targeted only organic beings killing them instantly. It was mainly used when there was a need to genocide some population that refused to surrender, as I wasn't keen on methods like brainwashing or something similar. It could always be broken, and if you aren't with us, you are against it. And those who are enemies have only one fate... death.

In my first life, in the Immaterius Universe, the weapons I designed for Solar Federation have killed billions, or even more. That was the nature of life, the strong ruled, and the weak died.

"Send a message to Commissariat to dispatch several Commissar Commanders under one Lord Commissar and inform Execution Temple to dispatch Lord Executioner with a squad of Master Executioners. I want that territory to be clean of any life that is enemy within three days."

I stated as Lord General Behemoth nodded and left.

Grim Reapers that surrendered here and pledged their undying loyalty under the Soul-Geass to Baator were granted citizenship of Baator with the same rights as any other citizen. They were more inclined to surrender when they saw the might of Baator and its powerhouses, while Soul-Geass would make sure of their loyalty and their descendants.

Apparently, subjects of the Egyptian Pantheon were more loyal to their gods. Something I applauded for, but it won't stop me from killing them till the last soul. The life of even a single citizen of Baator was far more important than the lives of hundreds of millions that weren't. It May sound cruel, but those who served me loyally could always count on me for their protection.

While among people and species that created Baator was harmony and practically no discrimination, the same cannot be said about outsiders. In Baator, there was the one saying, "If you are not with us, you are against us."

As simple as that.

"When will you absorb those Divine Sparks and Divine Souls?"

I asked Hela, who was sipping on her tea.

"When we return home. With all of this, I would have a good chance to enter Mighty Stage, so I will only do that under the protection of Custodes, to be sure."

There were extremely strict rules about protection and similar things when it came to high-ranking officials, Nobles, or Imperial Clan.

For example, every member of the Imperial Clan who was to undergo any ritual to increase his Class or similar, need to do it in the Imperial Palace - Sanctus Imperialis, under the protection of an entire squad of Custodes with its Tribune in the lead and several high-ranking Executioners as hidden guards.

I have already absorbed the part of the Command Sequence Hades had; it was a piece of cake, and now I have 50%. With Osiris, I would have 75%, meaning I can obtain the remaining one from Izanami rather easily; I only need to touch her and strip her of her part by overpowering her part with mine parts. Then I will banish her and her people from the Underworld.

This would lead to no war between our factions, as Izanami didn't have a good relationship with other gods of Takamagahara, and I don't want to wage war with them. They were different breeds of gods, in their war-like mindset, somewhat similar to Hindu Pantheon.

"Good then. We will return to the Anor Londo then."

I said as I ordered my Battleship to depart for the Imperial Capital Anor Londo. When we arrived back, around half an hour later, another Battleship entered the perimeter of Anor Londo that contained Sirzechs with his captive and Vena.

"Where is Fia?"

I asked Sirzechs as he came to give me sealed Osiris.

"Aunt Grayfia remained there with Hilda to help her out with rooting our remains of Osiris's forces."

He answered shortly after as I nodded.

"I heard from Lord General Behemoth that you nearly died, but in the end, you have managed to end him. I am proud."

I patted his shoulder as I took Osiris and extracted from his part of the Command Sequence.

"Thank you, father. I will take this one to Aunt Hela so she can extract his Divine Spark and Divine Soul."

He said as he left to deliver Osiris, who was still alive, so she could kill him and take his Divine Spark and Divine Soul for her to absorb. I would send Sirzechs to take him to Azrael, but Azrael was very close to reaching the next stage and evolving from what he told me.

Just he was doing something to modify his body, to follow Arcanist System combined with Angel Evolutionary One. I went to my lab to do some experiments with new Arcanotech for new upgrades for Mechs, as I devised a new type of weapon for them that would increase their combat prowess.

As I was working on my new weaponry for Mechs, suddenly, my Tarot Devil Card started vibrating. I took it out, and soon holographic projections were created showing a familiar face of one member of the Longinus Dreizhen Orden, Kaziklu Bey, Adolf K. Weismann.

"Kaziklu Bey."

"Samiel Zentaur."

We greeted each other.

"Why are you calling me in this hour?"

I asked, genuinely interested why he would call me.

"I have some information for you; consider it as goodwill."

Said he with a silly smile. From what I have read about Weismann, he is a certain sense, was a somehow naive person who would often help others if needed, and it won't endanger him or his family.

"These are Planar Coordinates for a certain Plane that is located in the outskirts of the Astral Boundary and happens to be in the Dimensional Gap. If you go there, I can say that your breakthrough to the Apocalypse-Class would come much sooner."

Said Kaziklu Bey as he gave me Planar Coordinates.

"May I ask why you are helping me like this? I thought higher existences like yourself didn't bother to help weaker ones."

Chapter 187 – Deal
"Two reasons actually, or maybe three. First one, I am personally curious how far your species could go. Second, there is something I don't want to be lost. And the third one, you will see later."

He said.

"So, I can assume you know about the nature of the Devil Species?"

I asked as I looked at the holographic projection in curiosity.

"Indeed. As you have thought, your species was artificially created by combining various Power Systems together with some other things. It is really marvelous; even Mercurious was deeply surprised about this."

Stated Weismann casually.

"Do you know who created us? Lucifer probably not, It must be someone of the Astral Boundary."

I said as he nodded.

"The one who created your species was a Great Old One that fell countless Eras ago. Somehow, his Grimoire and samples for the prototype of your species were lost and ended up in the place you call Dimensional Gap. You need to know that Astral Boundary was a long time ago strong and was under the rule of the Great Old One powerhouse known as Forbidden King. From what Mercurius and I gathered, he planned to invade other Universes to speed up the Evolution of the Astral Boundary and to achieve that, he needed an army. So, he took the best aspects from the Arcanist System, Warlock Cultivation, and Evolutionary System of Fiends of Abyss, and by using his status as the Great Old One, he directly bypassed the restriction of the Universe in the creation of Devil Species. You are the embodiment of three different paths, bearing their strongest aspects. Unfortunately for the Forbidden King, before he could implement his plan, the Astral Boundary was invaded by a stronger Universe, and war took place in the event that is called The Undead War because exceptionally strong Undead Creatures invaded Astral Boundary. Forbidden King was killed by another Great Old One in a trap, but his legacy survived and is currently spread across the entire Astral Boundary. Who would have thought that his greatest creation would be in a place that is so desolate that even 3rd-rate Factions are not interested in it."

In truth, it was a lot to take in, but I have already predicted something similar.

Great Old Ones were not only entities, right entities, not people, as every Great Old One is strictly speaking a night-omnipotent being in their home Universe that could bypass or ignore fundamental rules of their home Universe. No wonder he managed to create us, the Devils.

"So my assumptions were right. Perhaps would you know how to access that Grimoire, Book of Lucifer how we call it?"

I asked as he shook his head.

"Unfortunately, unless you obtain the Key, you can read only what Books allow you to read."

He said as I nodded. Nothing could be done about it.

"Also, what is that wondrous plane you are talking about?"

I ask.

"It is grave with the legacy of one very strong Arcanist. Perhaps if you are lucky, you will find there is something that will achieve you reach Apocalypse-Class. Get stronger faster; I think Baator would be a great ally to my faction when you arrive at the Astral Boundary."

He said as I felt this would be interesting.

"So Warlocks are really going to wage war?"

I asked him.

Devil Power System was based both on the Arcane and Warlock Path, but later stages were the same as the Arcane Path, which made Arcanists very close to Devils in nature of the Power System. It won't be good if Warlocks won and destroyed Arcanists; that would be a significant loss for the Longinus Dreizhen Orden as a whole.

Nowadays, their forces were equal, but if Warlocks got more allies, the tables would turn, so Weismann wanted allies. Because of our nature, he knew that Devils would never allay with Warlocks as in their view we are no different from Arcanists and Fiends.

"Yes, after our meeting, I got info that Warlock Sovereign had a change of heart and would be actively participating in mortal affairs. This could be the reason why Warlock Imperial Courts are awakening sooner than we predicted. Arcanists and Warlocks are irreconcilable enemies to the end, so the war between us is inevitable. While we are stronger individually, Warlocks are numerous, and some of them have achieved the same level of combat prowess as strongest Arcanists would."

Stated Weismann.

"It is doable then; we have a common enemy. Though my wife Hela would want to kill someone named as Alistair Crowley, an Emperor of some Arcane Empire, an Arcane Lord powerhouse."

I said as Weismann looked surprised.

"I don't want to disappoint, but he is dead already. He was killed by me during the creation of the Dresden Arcanum Empire."

He coughed as he said that.

"Now that is problematic. She would be disappointed that you have killed her prey, but if you allow her to kill a few Arcanists that are remains of his Empire, I think she would be good."

Even if Hela changed a lot during the decades, her bloodthirsty nature quieted down a lot, but it was still there. She wanted to kill Arcane Lord Crowley because he indirectly caused the fall of Asgardian Civilization, so it was a matter of honor or whatever.

"That seems possible. There are some factions that were created by his descendants that are not under my control as they escaped to distant parts of the Astral Boundary, she will do me a favor as I cannot bother myself with them, but they are still a threat."

He said as I understood that.

While they won't be attacking Dresden Arcanum Empire, and Weismann and his faction had Warlocks to deal with, they don't have time to go and search through the countless planes across the Universe to find some weak factions, weak by their standards, and dispose of them.

"Then I will go; I have some experiments to attend."

Said Weismann as he cut down the connection while I leaned over my chair.

Chapter 188 – Teaching
"Things are getting complicated. I shouldn't overestimate the strength of the Longinus and underestimate other factions of the Astral Boundary... this could lead to our downfall."

I muttered quietly as I watched various pieces of machinery and magic diagrams in my lab.

Everyone strived for supremacy.

Every single faction wanted to rule.

Every single powerhouse wished to be at the top.

The path there is carved through blood and destruction.

After this discussion, I had a hunch that Mercurius wasn't maybe only half-step Great Old One in the Astral Boundary. That would explain why he can't interfere in things of "mortals" and just observe everything or manipulate from the shadows.

"Only when one sats upon the Divine Throne, one could feel safe."

I said as I slowly drifted into the world of dreams.

Several Days Later, Anor Londo, Imperial Palace - Sanctus Imperialis

Two figures clashed in the training yard in the Imperial Palace - Sanctus Imperialis. Just by aura alone, one could feel that both of them were extremely strong, and aftershocks of their clash could knock our weaker individuals.

Those two were my sons, Sirzechs and Sigmar.

Sigmar, who reached Super-Devil Class and awakened as Innate God, the first thing he did was to challenge me to fight.

As I cast a few spells, it ended in several seconds to immobilize him and subsequently knock him out. Seeing that I defeated him instantly, he went and challenged Sirzechs for a fight. And unfortunately for me, Vena send me to oversee them to make sure not to destroy parts of the Imperial Palace.

I was maintaining a protective barrier while two of them started using their Clan Traits and more destructive attacks in their spar.

If any other person saw their fight, they would assume that those two were trying to kill each other.

Sigmar rushed at Sirzechs with his Warhammer that was coated in Power of Death and Dark Light together, as he swung at Sirzechs, who created a barrier to protect himself from the attack, as he didn't have enough time to dodge.

The barrier shattered in pieces, and Sigmar's Warhammer hit Sirzechs, sending him flying until he crashed into my barrier. He barely stood up as he coughed blood and looked at his brother in wonder.

This was the first time he was wounded by someone who wasn't Diablo, Hela, or me.

I admit that Sirzechs inherited most of my talent and had three Clan Traits. He was a very hard-working boy, who spent his entire childhood training to be stronger and get my approval, and while I didn't say it often; I was delighted with how he grew up. In truth, all three of my children were exceptional and talented, hard-working, and I loved them more than anything together with my wives.

Rather irony how my priorities have changed over time.

Sigmar had a significant advantage over Sirzechs, which was, his far superior physical strength. Sigmar was already Super Devil physically wise, far stronger than me in terms of physique, but he had low experience and didn't know how to properly fight someone like me that was overwhelmingly stronger energy-wise and had many combat experiences fighting close combatants like him.

I let the fight continue for more, watching Sirzechs getting beaten by Sigmar, who solidified his superiority in this fight until I stopped it as Sirzechs was greatly injured from being beaten continuously for half an hour.

"Now, Sirzechs, do you know why you have lost?"

I looked at my son sternly.

"Because I was arrogant."

He lowered his head in shame.

"And?"

I pressed further.

"And I let Sigmar get close to me, thinking I can take him out with enough strong Power of Destruction and Dark Light."

He said quietly.

"Indeed. It was foolish action, but it is not a shame to lose. The greatest warriors are not those who never lost, but those who lost realized their mistakes and learned from them, to not make the same mistakes another time. You are more of a long-distance to mid-distance fighter; if you let someone well-versed in close combat, you will become a ragdoll when you don't maintain distance between you. If you had used supportive magic to keep Sigmar away from you, then the battle would have ended in a different way."

I explained his mistakes during this spar.

"And you, Sigmar. You did well done, and I see that you have controlled your temper more; it appears that your time spent with Lord General Behemoth has done well to you."

I said.

"Thanks, dad."

Grinned Sigmar as he laid his Warhammer across his shoulder.

"I see that you are in a very good mood. So let's change it a bit. Your biggest mistake during this fight is to let Sirzechs use Devour on you during the start of the spar. Always take into consideration your opponent's abilities, and you need to make sure they cannot do anything that could greatly hinder you during the start from the start. You were aware that Sirzechs would use Devour from the start; why did you let him use it on you? If this was a real fight, and you overlook such possibility during the Life and Death battle, then you would be put at a great disadvantage."

I rebuked him instantly.

The fact that Sigmar overlooked the possibility that Sirzechs would use Devour on him was a fatal mistake. When you know your enemy, you need to count on every possibility and ability that could be used in the fight. Then you need to make sure your enemy doesn't use those, which would be considered as most risky to you.

"Go and change your clothes and take a shower. Afterward, call your mothers for the meeting, and I have something to discuss with you all."

I said.

"Yes, father."

Said both of them as they departed from the training yard.

Chapter 189 – Short Trip
Afterward, I explained that I would be going away for several months at maximum to search for something in one place in the Dimensional Gap.

Sirzechs would be acting Emperor; at least he would try to for a shorter time before I depart for the Douluo Universe, where I would spend at least 200 years due to the Time Dilation between two Universes.

Because I already had Planar Coordinates, finding the Plane was basically not needed, and I was directly only required to open the Astral Gate Portal to that Plane.

"Damm, this place looks like some fucking graveyard."

I looked around the place where the Astral Gate had opened.

It was the city, but the City of Ghosts, destroyed and decayed. Its architecture seemed like Earth in the 22nd Century, but most of the buildings were already destroyed for a long time.

Even though it was clearly a day, countless ominous-looking clouds blocked the way of sun rays.

I used a Life Detection spell not to find any sentient species, but rather the entire city was infested with zombies. The majority of them, around 90% of them, were of Low-Class, while some evolved ones reached Middle-Class in terms of physical ability.

So far, not a single creature has reached High-Class.

I had currently two theories. One the human civilization here destroyed itself by tampering with some genetic research and created something that annihilated their society. Things like this weren't uncommon; entire worlds were burned to prevent some dangerous viruses and pathogens from spreading.

Second, and terrifying variation, civilization here found the burial site of the fallen Magister Arcanists, and this originated from there, it could be they activated some trap, or it was a curse. Still, from what I have observed about these zombies, it was more of a genetic thing than a magical curse.

The zombie outbreak originated from the curse; then, these zombies would carry magicule particles inside them, yet none had them, so I was included to believe that a genetically engineered virus created this outbreak.

I strolled through the city while occasionally throwing some spells here and there to annihilate zombies that were crawling through the city. It was disgusting, smelled terrible, and I was already annoyed to the max.

I decided to search for the burial site of the Magister Arcanist.

This Plane was initially a Grade 6 Plane, but it was dead after I did some spells on the World's Will.

"No wonder I didn't feel any kind of suppression when I entered the world. So before he died, he must have killed the World's Will and used some kind of Mystic Magic to keep the world functioning even after the death of the World's Will, though this caused the Plane to be completely devoid of Magic, making its environment even worse Grade Barren."

Grade Barren was terminology for Planes that were utterly devoid of any kind of magicule particles and other types of energy. For example, Earth in my previous life could be classified as this probably.

In truth, the Grade Barren was rare across the Astral Boundary and was often captured by strong powerhouses who wished to study the Plane or experiment with it, like spreading Magic there or releasing monsters. When I thought about that, maybe I should try that once I find some plane like that.

During my scans of this place, I have also found out that this world was about as big as Earth in the Draconic Deus, but this world was entirely destroyed. I also found the location of my target, which was deep within the mountains that were around several hundred kilometers away.

There was the entrance to the Tomb of the Magister Arcanist, while the Tomb itself was apparently very deep in the ground, very close to the Planar Core itself.

I spread my wings and started flying to the location where the entrance was located. I flew for around one hour till I arrived at the destination. During my flight there, I enjoyed the environment of the decaying and destroyed world.

It had its own charm, to be truthful.

I exterminated a few zombie hordes that I encountered during my flight. For some survivors, I didn't encounter any; probably, this world has been occupied by zombies for so long that all zombie apocalypse survivors were killed or died due to a hostile environment.

What was interesting, was that some zombies started evolving, becoming not only stronger, faster, and more durable, but even more intelligent.

I was tempted to capture a few of them so I can study them, but it was a risk. If the virus was due to humans, then I would do that.

But the second possibility, even as small as possible, if it was really from the Tomb of the Magister Arcanist, then it could greatly endanger the entire Baator.

By the looks of the entrance, there were still remains of some primitive technology that natives here used to study the entrance to the Tomb and its interior, and things found up there.

The entrance was carved into the mountain itself; it was an enormous stone construct with various engravings upon the ten-meter-tall stone gate, depicting multiple creatures such as dragons, phoenixes, and other monsters, while having countless arcane symbols inscribed onto them.

The stone gate was opened, which was fascinating by itself alone, as to how have they managed to open it was beyond me. Only if... they didn't open it, but instead, it opened itself or something from beyond opened it.

I cast a few detection spells to scan the stone gate and the area around, finding no lifeforms near. Stone Gate itself was created from some kind of magical stone; as the gate reeked magicule particles, the entire Tomb was filled with Magicules in reality.

Chapter 190 – Meeting Remnant of Magister Arcanist
I entered into the Tomb and found myself in a narrow corridor that was without a speck of light. I could easily see in the dark, so it wasn't that much of a problem.

I looked around the murals, finding similar arcanic symbols all around the place, while on the ground were some technological gadgets, all of them were broken and looked like they were here for a very long time already.

By their positions as they were, one could see they were dropped by someone who was running.

After walking for several minutes, I exited the corridor that led to an enormous stone chamber; when I entered, I felt that the air here smelled different, more like stone and old, very old.

I cast several spells to prove my newest speculations right.

"So that corridor is a transportation spell itself. If I am right, then currently I am in the heart of the Tomb, near the planar core."

As I was scanning the area with my spells, I stated that I had moved to a huge altar in the middle of the hall.

I put my hands on the altar, as I found myself to be unable to move, as an overwhelming presence descended down.

"Another one? Not... you are not human... interesting... what are you?"

Asked a rough male voice as I looked at the silhouette of a middle-aged man that was created in front of me, as the silhouette was looking at me like I was some kind of interesting specimen.

"Devil. And you should be a remnant of consciousness belonging to the Magister Arcanist. Weismann sent me here."

I stated, plainly waiting for what would happen.

As I mentioned the name of Weismann, the silhouette of the Magister stopped in his tracks and looked at me in deep thought.

"So he sent you? Hmm... this is problematic, so the situation with Warlocks must be bad. Probably Warlock Sovereign started meddling in mortal affairs, for now, backing up the Six Warlock Imperial Courts for real. I am Barthrogan Balcoin, Magister Arcanist, and during my time alive, I was one of the Guardians of the Dresden Arcanum Empire."

He introduced himself formally.

"Zeoticus Gremory-Lucifer, Emperor of Baator. Though my strength and social status don't mean anything in front of you. I have a question, how were you killed?"

I asked curiously.

"Fight with a pinnacle Great Step Holy Spirit Warlock, Sword Great Holy who served as guardian for the Time Emperor, a really terrifying entity. Even though I died, I still managed to send him to sleep with his injuries at least for several Eras, so you don't need to worry about the possible encounter with him."

He answered truthfully.

"What will happen now?"

I asked uncertainly what would follow.

"You will go through my test to see if you are worthy of my inheritance I have left here. Unfortunately, it is only one thing, as that fucking bastard took my entire belongings after he killed me. Only my soul survived for some time after it possessed the nearest powerhouse; I have created this place with my remaining power."

I had to admit that he must be very strong during his life, but if Great Sword Holy killed him even while suffering some injuries was a remarkable feat. I made a mental note to never underestimate Warlocks. Even though the majority of them are weaker than Arcanists in terms of combat prowess if they are at the same stage, but that is true mainly till the Holy Spirit Warlock / Magister Arcanist.

Then, they are mostly equal. Usually, Holy Spirit Warlocks have comprehended one Law, and even if their control was lacking, it greatly boosted their combat prowess.

"I take it that you are aware of what is happening on the outside, or rather of what has already happened?"

I asked as he nodded.

"Indeed, I have allowed them to enter, as they wanted to destroy the entrance, as normal humans cannot enter. Their civilization had some pretty destructive weaponry, so they would damage my beautiful creation, that so no-no. So I let them in and played with some undead curses, which created the zombie outbreak. It was around fifty years ago, probably fifty."

When I listened to this guy, I felt better. Finally, someone more ruthless or crazy than I am.

"So that it was..."

I muttered as I thought about this over.

"If you pass my test and inherit my legacy, then this entire world would be destroyed. I don't want someone after that to find my body... many things could be done with the corpse of a mighty being."

He stated plainly, as it was a statement and warning.

"Now, what test do I have to pass to inherit our Legacy?"

I asked remnant of Magister Balcoin.

"Survive something and swear something else."

He said slowly.

"You will swear to help me resurrect. During my life, I have left several failsafe in case I was killed in battle; you will go to one Plane to activate such failsafe."

He said as I nodded, as this was something doable.

"And second to fight."

Chapter 191 – A Daily Life of Sirzechs Lucifer (1)
Draconic Deus, Underworld, Several Days Later

After Zeoticus had prepared for another plane, Sirzechs took his place as an Acting Emperor to deal with official matters and paperwork. Sirzechs didn't like it at all, as it was too much of work, dealing with paperwork, official meetings, and discussing various ongoing plans in the Baator.

There were many meetings with other High-Ranking Officials in the Empire from various branches of government of the Empire or with Heads of Noble Houses that had something to report or discuss personally with the Emperor.

From when the Baator was created, the Nobility lost much of their power that existed during the Age of Satans, but in turn, they gained even more in other aspects. Now Noble Houses became what they should, what Nobility was about.

It was a privilege and duty to protect ordinary citizens, fight the strongest enemies, lead the battles, and develop their territories. It was nice to see that most of the Magisterium of the Domestic Affairs and Territorial Management and Commissariat punishments were so severe that all Nobles were attending to their duties to maximum efficiency.

It was like that since the first decade when tens of Executions were handled out. From then, they did what they should, developing their territories to prosper. After several decades tensions between Common Devils and Nobility have lessened enough, and the social tension wasn't as bad as it was before.

"Your next meeting will be with Magister Leviathan of Foreign Affairs Magisterium. There is some new development with a trade agreement with Shinto and Hindu, more precisely Shiva."

Said adjutant to Sirzechs who had a lifeless look before, only to become reinvigorated hearing that Serafall would visit, or rather, meet with him on a formal occasion.

"Zechs-chan, Magical Girl Levia-tan is here!"

Shouted a young female voice, Sirzechs saw Serafall enter the room with a cheerful face and ignored every protocol.

She was a very beautiful girl, looking in her late teens with black hair tied into twin tails and blue eyes. Fortunately, she wore a standard uniform for Magisters and not her Magical Girl outfit.

Sirzechs looked around at several people that were in the room; most of them were his advisors and adjutants.

"Leave us."

They all stood up and then left with a bow, leaving here only two Custodians who acted as his guards. In regards to them, he knew as he was one of them, Custodians never divulged anything to a living soul, what they heard in the Imperial Palace.

"Sera-chan, how many times have I told you to behave yourself?"

Asked Sirzechs with a defeated sigh.

"Buuut, even your father didn't care! Everyone likes magical Girl Levia-tan!"

She answered happily while mimicking some action pose.

"Yeh, he didn't care as he finds that amusing, but the not same thing would go for Aunt Hela or Aunt Grayfia; they find your behavior in Imperial Palace often not appropriate. Even if you are interacting with someone familiar who doesn't care, please at least here, behave responsibly, or they will never approve of you."

Stated Sirzechs sternly. While his mother found her cute, but his Aunts, who were very strict with formalities and protocols, often frowned on by her behavior, even if she interacted with someone who didn't care, but when it happened in the Imperial Palace... he loved Serafall, as they dated for a long time in a "secret", but he feared to confess his relationship with her to his parents.

He knew that his father was fond of her due to her talent and strength; if not, he wouldn't give her bloodline of the House of Leviathan.

"Okey-dokey."

Pouted Serafall as she said that.

"Now, what news do you bring me?"

He instantly returned to his "Ruler Mode".

"Shinto Pantheon and Shiva's Faction of the Hindu Pantheon agreed to the Alliance with the Empire. After you sign these documents, we will start opening Trade Routes, Military and Intelligence Exchange, and other things that I have negotiated with them for years."

Explained Serafall. She turned into a professional tone deserving her position as Magister of Foreign Affairs.

Sirzechs looked briefly at the documents that Serafall brought with her before stopping at several clauses.

"So Amaterasu agreed to all of this?"

He asked in wonder.

"Yeh. A heavy majority of gods from Takamagahara didn't have a good relationship with Izanami as she didn't care about her duties or anything aside from cursing Izanagi, so even if they lost her and her territory in the Underworld, it wouldn't affect them too much. In return, we will provide help in certain things they want to do and share a bit of our basic Arcanotech with them."

This was good in the end. In the past century and a half, Shinto has grown more powerful, as they started meddling in mortal affairs more and more, and now their faith was even more deeply rooted in Japan than before. Apparently, they must be scared of a lot of the technological progress of humans.

Humans of Earth started taking the path of technology, and within the next centuries, faith in gods will become an obscure and unnecessary thing.

"She is a really wise ruler."

Sirzechs said after a short time.

"I heard she conducted a bloody purge together with Susanoo and Tsukuyomi, both in Takamagahara and their vassals. She even implemented many reforms based on our own form of governance, especially the implementation of TML."

She said in admiration that Sirzechs smiled; apparently, Serafall has found something like her idol.

Chapter 192 – A Daily Life of Sirzechs Lucifer (2)
TML or Territorial Management Level was something that Baator used to rank and develop territories, and also reward or punish those who were responsible for them.

It has proved to be an extremely useful and handy mechanism during the past decades and greatly added to developing territories while motivated nobles to develop and protect their own.

Now even Shinto has been copying it a bit; while they had something similar, apparently, it wasn't as effective as ours own.

"What about Shiva's Faction in Hindu?"

Sirzechs asked as talks about an alliance with Takamagahara were practically ended.

"That was more interesting compared to the Takamagahara. Apparently, Shiva has been searching for a way to destroy Dimensional Gap for a very long time, as by his words, it is constraining his growth, so he agreed immediately. Though Baator has become the enemy of Indra the Heavenly Emperor by this, Shiva told me that Indra isn't that strong he is many times weaker than Emperor Lucifer, and even he could be considered at the same ground as Elder Azrael or Elder Zekram Bael."

Said Serafall as Sirzechs thought it over. Gaining Indra as the enemy was worth it if it meant an alliance with Shiva and his faction. Shiva was a Mighty Stage God, while Indra was also a Mighty Stage God; in terms of combat prowess, he was strong as Emperor or Elders of Baator, minus Elder Crom Cruach, who was still trying to get to the level of deceased Albion or Ddraig.

He even often went to Earth and searched for holders of Divine Dividing that has sealed Albion and Boosted Gear that has sealed Ddraig and often fought them, to the absolute limit, for them to release Juggernaut Drive, which contained the full power of Heavenly Dragons.

"Indra isn't much of a problem, not to mention the fact that Baator is capable of dealing with someone like him; he won't make a move on us as he has enough problems with Shiva. Though I don't understand why he just doesn't kill him."

Expressed Sirzechs to Serafall. Indra's combat prowess wasn't, fortunately, that strong, so they could deal with him. Because Devil's Power System was very similar to that of Arcanists, they comprehended Laws, which greatly boosted their combat prowess.

"Also, about the trade between our factions, what exactly has Takamagahara and Trimurti interested in?"

Asked Sirzechs.

"Mainly weapons for Shiva, and that is practically the answer to your question. While Shiva is stronger than Indra, Indra has an enormous army backing him that is equal in size to Shiva's own, so they are in a stalemate. Shiva doesn't want to attack Indra, as that would result in the senseless slaughter of their own people, and who knows what Indra has hidden. Many older Pantheons have methods to restrain or even injure Mighty Stage Gods. And Takamagahara is interested mainly in some Arcanotechs gadgets for civilian and administrative use. Both of them are going to pay in raw materials."

Explained Serafall as Sirzechs nodded.

Raw materials were something that Baator desperately needed, especially ores rich in magicules like Mithril, Adamantium, and similar. Unfortunately, most of the mining spots in Draconic Deus were in the hold of old Pantheons, so they couldn't get their hands on them and could only find resources elsewhere.

"Okey, that will go to Magister Agares and Mother as she is CEO of the IMC."

When it comes to trade with other factions, it was decided by discussion between Sera the Magister of Foreign Affairs, Magister Agares, the Magister of Domestic Affairs, and his mother Venelana, CEO of IMC the Interdimensional Manufacturing Corporation.

"And the last thing I have is a proposal for a military expedition to an unknown Plane that was found by Shiva's faction."

Said Serafall seriously.

"What expedition?"

Asked Sirzechs with narrowed eyes.

"Several decades ago, Shiva's faction started exploring the Dimensional Gap, and they have found a Plane that is relatively strong with two Mighty Stage Gods and is completely under the rule of Gods. It is very rich in resources. He proposed to split 60:40 with them taking 60% of the loot. He stated that our Arcanotech and experience in this will make the conquest go fast, and he will deal with Mighty Stage Gods, as they aren't that strong, but we could send someone to help him. If I remember correctly, Elder Azrael is very close to reaching metamorphosis and converting himself to the Power System of Devils."

Explained Serafall.

"This would be discussed at a meeting of Senatorum Imperialis. Father gave me a task to resolve everything, but on this, I opinion from other governmental branches."

Stated Sirzechs after a short time.

"Key. Now that is all."

Sirzechs sighed as it was over, and he could go to relax.

"Sera, when do you want to tell me about our relationship with my parents?"

Asked Sirzechs after a short time.

"Hmm... probably they already know. I don't think that your mother won't notice, after all..."

Said Serafall in a low voice.

"So you don't have anything to worry about anything! As I told you, everyone likes Magical Girl Levia-tan!"

Exclaimed Serfall while doing a magical girl action pose.

"Yeh, yeh, but I love her the most. Be it Serafall Leviathan or Magical Girl Levia-tan."

Said Sirzechs as he kissed her gently on the lips.

Chapter 193 – Fiends of Infinite Abyss Universe
After I swore that I would in the future help revive Magister Arcanist Balcoin, we went directly for the combat test.

"While it is indeed true that compared to Warlocks, we Arcanists are more pursuing knowledge and understanding of the world around us, combat strength is still essential in everything we do. So the first part of your Trial, if you can call it like that, you will fight with Fiend at the level of Abyssal King. Your task is to kill it. Even though this Fiend was sealed for a long time by me, it is still comparable to Mighty Stage God in terms of combat prowess."

I stated remnant consciousness of the Magister Balcoin as I grinned slightly.

I quickly recalled knowledge that I knew about Fiends, what I obtained from the Longinus Dreizhen Orden. Being a member had such perks, like that I have access to practically the most knowledgeable people in the entire Astral Boundary Universe and that vast repertoire of knowledge even about many other Universes.

Fiends originate from the Infinite Abyss Universe.

It is a very mysterious Universe where enormous negative energy from countless Universes gather, as the Infinite Abyss Universe is connected to the enormous amount of Universe, Planes, Sealed Worlds and many other realms of existence. This negative energy, in turn, gives birth to creatures known as the Abyssal Fiends.

Contrary to other Universes, Infinite Abyss Universe is stylized as some kind of "tower" and has an immeasurable amount of Floors; with each century, new floors are birthed and expanded while some crumbles away. It has a great number of Abyssal Primogenitors, which are the same as Warlock Emperor or Lord-Class Devil, Great Old Ones, and several Divine Thrones.

Fiends are by nature destructive creatures that only care about slaughter and chaos while devouring Universes to expand Abyss. Thus they are often called the menace of all existence. Infinite Abyss Universe isn't ruled by anyone, but rather various Abyssal Primogenitors are waging war against each other in fierce and brutal slaughter, while Great Old Ones and Divine Thrones are permanently sleeping, they didn't awaken, not even in past Conjunction.

They only awakened during the certain event that was known as "Fiendish Exodus" when several powerful Universes got invaded by power-hungry Abyssal Primogenitors. They invaded several powerful Universe, including Okhwang's Ancient Dao Universe and Sarion Universe, which housed mighty Sorcerers. In the end, Abyssal Primogenisotrs were banished, but it didn't stop there.

A coalition of several top factions among Ancient Dao Universe and Sarion Universe and several others conducted an expedition into the depths of Infinite Abyss Universe, arrived at the 94,456th Floor before they were stopped by several Fiends at the Great Old One Level and three Divine Throne Level Fiends.

Then a fight took place where top powerhouses fought for several years before the coalition of invaders of Infinite Abyss Universe was pushed back. Both sides suffered immense losses, and everyone saw the terrifying underlying strength that the Infinite Abyss Universe possessed.

Soon enough, the remnant consciousness of Magister Arcanist unsealed Abyssal King.

He looked large, about 12 meters tall, bulking with muscles and having three golden horns over his head.

'So it is a golden-horned fiend, and these are rare and many times stronger than other types of Fiends. Though If I can get my hands on this bloodline... it would improve my physical abilities tremendously.'

I thought in my head as I observed the Abyssal King look confused before becoming enraged and attempting to attack the remnant consciousness of Magister Arcanist Balcoin only to find that his fist passed through his corporeal form.

Golden-Horned Fiends were the rarest species of the Fiend Race and had the strongest bloodline among them all. Actually, most of the top powerhouses of the Fiends were Golden-Horned Fiends, so they were something akin to Holy Race among the Fiends.

But fighting a Fiend as a test... this was good.

With my Dark Light and Holy Flame Clan Traits, I had the perfect counter for Fiends, and even this one was way stronger than me; I could kill it.

Before the remnant consciousness of the Magister Balcoin can say something, and Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend can understand what is going on, I instantly conjured [Dark Light - Enkidu] and shot them at the Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend, binding his arms and legs in the Dark Light Chains, as they started burning the Fiend, as he cannot handle well elemental disadvantage of the Dark Light.

General knowledge about Fiends says: approximately 99% of their race is stupid as brick, and the only task that required usage of the brain they could handle is scheming. So almost none of them attempts to comprehend Laws, minus some exceptions that now reached an extremely high level of power.

This meant that while I was weaker, my comprehension of the Law of Darklight made up for it. Coupled with the fact that this Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend didn't have anything to strengthen his defense against Holy/Light attribute attacks against him, I had it even easier.

Unfortunately for me, after several seconds, Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend broke free from the Dark Light Chains and rushed directly at me. His physical strength was something else, as he was able to break free from my Dark Light Chains with relative ease.

Seeing this, I frowned slightly; I cast [Gravity Fall] spell at Forbidden-Tier and directly increased gravity around the Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend more than a hundred times, though to my shock Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend was able to move fine, now he was moving at a speed that I could easily follow.

I instantly teleported several hundred meters away while at the same time barraging him with Dark Light Spears and Holy Flame Spears.

Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend roared in rage as he was attacked by hundreds of Dark Light Spears and Holy Flame Spears, and while they didn't cause him severe injuries, they were too much, and soon his body started to be covered by wounds.

I flew high in the air and started casting more spells at the Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend, who now started releasing his aura in full mode, and it was really something terrifying.

For the first time in my life, I felt excitement during the fight.

"Good."

I grinned with a bloodthirsty smile.

Chapter 194 – Killing the Golden-Horned Abyssal Fiend King
When Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend started using its full power, he instantly appeared before me and threw a punch at me that shattered my protective spell-like glass and shot me to the ground as I crashed.

I felt my body sore and hurt like hell as I stood up and used Rosenkreutz to support myself as I coughed blood.

"This... this is good!"

I shouted as I used Dark Light Gate of Babylon Style at full power, and over a thousand Dark Light Portals appeared behind me as all of them started shooting Dark Light Spears enveloped in Holy Flame at the Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend like mad.

Instantly the Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend was barraged with an enormous amount of Dark Light attacks.

But now that he was using his full power, even under extremely heightened gravity, he was able to dodge the majority of them while suffering minor injuries.

'I cannot let him close distance between us. His physique is far superior to anyone I have ever seen.'

I thought in my head as I cast several Forbidden-Tier Spells at the same time. While this may be impossible for anyone else, it was possible for me, with my mastery and abilities, as I can cast four of them simultaneously.

Soon enough, four blue lightning bolts were conjured and hit the Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend in the center of his chest, sending him flying, crashing into the nearby wall behind him.

I conjured several defensive barriers around me and even deployed supportive Arcantoech devices to strengthen the power of those barriers so they would withstand the impact of the Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend's full power.

Before they broke out, these barriers should withstand several attacks from the Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend. Instantly an illusion of me appeared next to me, and I disappeared from the place.

When Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend attacked again, he would attack the barrier where my Illusion was, while I would be attacking him from ambush.

Fiends are generally stupid, and while I wasn't proficient in Iluusin magic, I copied something from my familiar Isla and used Arcanotech to power up the Illusion with additional Demonic Energy to make it solid. When Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend notices that he is attacking Illusion, it would be too late for him.

When Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend recovered from the attack, he immediately attacked my Illusion and madly punched at the protective barrier that withstood the attack, though some cracks started appearing on the bluish barrier.

When he attacked a second time, the barrier still stood still, but it was crumbling away, and upon the third attack, it was shattered.

At that moment, I finished casting the new Forbidden-Tier Spell, Holy Judgement Sword, as a corporeal sword shot towards the Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend, piercing through its chest from behind.

To my surprise, it didn't kill the Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend immediately, but that was expected. This Golden-Horned Fiend was at the Abyssal King level and was as strong as Mighty Stage God.

From what I have noticed, he was probably as strong as Indra right now, and at his peak, he was around Shiva's level. Fortunately, he was sealed for a long time, so he was weakened, and his mind was a mess.

In reality, while Indra was Mighty Stage God, he wasn't exactly that strong one, as his combat prowess was relatively weak. So, I could take him head-on, but I don't think if I would be able to kill him.

While this Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend had around the same combat prowess, deciding factor in my success in this fight was that this fiend had a broken mind, and he didn't think, just attacked. I wonder what Magister Balcoin was doing with him... probably the same thing I would do, experimenting.

It was a rare specimen, after all.

I conjured more Dark Light Chains and bonded the Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend in one place while giving him a nice shower of Holy Flame.

This time, fortunately for me, due to his injuries, Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend didn't break out from the binding of the Dark Light Chains no matter how he tried and was slowly roasted to death.

Within the next ten minutes, the only thing heard screams of pain from Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend, until it slowly quieted down, as he was burned to death by my Holy Flames.

After the Golden-Horned Abyssal King Fiend died and I extinguished the Holy Flames, I could see that the course was still in a pretty good state even though it was a bit charred but still usable. I stored it in my storage, as I would need to extract its Bloodline, but I still took one drop of blood from it and studied it for a second before I revealed a surprised smile.

"No wonder you experimented on this one... it is natural born."

Fiends were born usually directed by the Infinity Abyss Universe by negative energy. Of course, this didn't stop them from pro-creating.

Natural-born friends were born directly from the Infinite Abyss Universe by the accumulation of negative energy.

Most of the Golden-Horned Fiends that were born these days in the Infinite Abyss Universe were born through copulation between Golden-Horned Fiends and were usually descendants of Abyssal Primogenitors, Great Old Ones, and Divine Thrones. Because of that, their Bloodline would be basically useless for me, as it would be still under the control of the originator of the Bloodline.

But this fiend was naturally birthed by the Infinite Abyss Universe, meaning he had no bloodline shackles or control from the Ancestral-level figure. This meant I could safely use his Bloodline and modify my own without any consequences.

"Yes, Golden-Horned Fiend may not be born even in tens of Eras through their natural way. Those who are born through reproduction between Golden-Horned Fiends have lower talent, and their Bloodline is usually heavily restricted by the originator of their Bloodline. Currently, all Golden-Horned Fiends at top ranks are naturally born."

Chapter 195 – Inheritance of the Magister Arcanist
"Now that you have passed my test, but don't grow arrogant from defeating weakened Abyssal King Fiend. Now come, you will get my Inheritance."

Said remnant consciousness of the Magister Balcoin, as he led me to the Altar, which was located on the pedestal, as I walked the stairs leading to the Altar.

Upon the Altar, I saw a pitch-black Crystal.

"This is it. All of what I have left and that I managed to leave after my death. It is Law Crystal filled with comprehension of my Dominant Law, though it is not complete, and you will need to comprehend the remaining part by yourself... if not, it would be too easy. You need to know that everyone among Warlocks or Arcanists that reaches Holy Spirit Warlock or Magister Arcanist receives a title, though it is already common among Warlock Monarchs and Arch-Magister that their titles are already common not taken seriously. Allow me to re-introduce myself.

I am Devouring Magister Barthrogan of the High Lord Family of Balcoin."

He stated with a regal aura around him.

While I was taken aback...

Law of Devour.

Probably I got some kind of Universe Favour, as I Inherited his comprehension of the Law of Devouriong; even though it won't be complete, it should be around 90% of the Comprehension Rate, meaning that my breakthrough to the Apocalypse-Class would be sooner than initially planned.

"You can now absorb the Inheritance Crystal. I see that you have some ability linked to the Law of Devour, so you can use it on the Inheritance Crystal."

He said as I moved to the Crystal and used The Devour on the Inheritance Crystal.

[Law of Devour has been detected entering the host's body.]

[Law of Devour comprehension has reached 10%... 25%...30%...40%...47%...48%...49%...49,99%.]

[Law of Devour Comprehension rate has reached 50%.]

[Law Baptism has begun. Evolution has already started.]

Suddenly I felt immense pain spreading through my body when the comprehension of the Law of Devour reached 50%.

This was the Law Baptism that happened when one crossed the 50% comprehension rate. Suddenly, I felt that the Energy of Law was reshaping my entire body, as my physical body was being strengthened at tremendous speed, already crossing to the Super-Devil Class by pure physique alone.

Beings of Law are called that because their body is created by the Laws they comprehended, and my body was becoming that.

After several minutes it has stooped when I have felt once again Architect's voice in my head.

[Law Baptism has been successful. Demonic Energy has reached a limit of 15,000. Physical aspects have been greatly strengthened.]

One could say that after crossing the 50% of the Law Comprehension and succeeding in the Law Baptism that reaching Being of Law Level was just a matter of time and nothing else. The most challenging obstacle in reaching Being of Law was surviving Law Baptism; many Arcanists that underwent it died, while even more didn't have the courage to undergo Law Baptism for fear of death, forever remaining at Sacred Arcanist Rank.

[Law of Devour has reached 60% of comprehension rate.]

[75%...80%...85%...90%...95%...96%...97%...98%...99%]

The process of Devouring the Inheritance Crystal of Devouring Magister was complete.

'Architect, scan me.'

[As you wish.]

[Class: Super-Devil

Soul Aptitude: Level 9 - Superior

Laws: Darklight (38%), Devour (99%)

Demonic Energy: 15,000

Strength: 3,150

Agility: 3,410

Vitality: 2,789

Underworld Command Sequence: 75%]

I now felt many times stronger now that my physique reached Super-Devil Class. This would greatly increase my combat capabilities in a fight. I hoped to push my body to Apocalypse-Class, too, as this was the weakness of Arcanists against Warlocks, as Warlock Monarch had a far stronger body than the Arch-Arcanist, giving them better survivability.

The most precious thing gained was comprehension of the Law of Devour, which was already at the 99% of the comprehension, and only 1% was separating me from reaching the Apocalypse-Class, which would open an entirely new world for me.

To be considered as a real powerhouse in the Astral Boundary then one needed to be at least Apocalypse-Class or its equivalent. If I reached Apocalypse-Class sooner than I thought, then my plans could start sooner.

Most importantly, I can contact Melvazoa, an Evie God of Machine Lifeforms that ruled over half of Planet Evie Etoulde. They were pretty interesting, and I set my sights to obtain for Baator, especially they would do splendidly in Mechancium.

And if they didn't cooperate, I would let Architect assimilate them one by one, he already got the body, albeit primitive, and the body of Evie would be best for him, as it could achieve Innate Godhood.

"I see you are done."

Said remnant consciousness of the Devouring Magister Balcoin as he awakened me from my trance.

"Indeed I am."

I nodded.

"Then you can be on your way. This plane will destroy itself within 60 seconds."

He stated as I prepared Arcanotech Device that had an in-built Astral Gate and could be used to open Astral Gate to a plane, which already has been registered at the Device.

I instantly activated it and entered the gate.

He created this self-destruction as a countermeasure that someone got his hands on the Inheritance Crystal without his approval. Then without knowing that plane would self-destruct, the offender would die.

After he informed me, it took me around 15 seconds to open Astral Gate and disappear from the plane.

Chapter 196 – A Daily Life of Hildegarde Lucifuge-Lucifer
Draconic Deus, Underworld, Baator - the former territory of Egyptian Pantheon, Several days after Emperor's Departure

"Hello, mother; it is good to see you here."

Greeted Hilda, her mother who came to visit her daughter, as she was working hard past days, in the stabilization of the former territory belonging to the Osiris.

"Hello, daughter."

Greeted Grayfia formally.

Both of them were formal with each other as they followed the protocol of conduct among high-ranking officials of the Baator and the Military.

"So what is the reason for your visit, mother? I doubt that you came all the way here from Anor Londo just to check on me."

Asked Hilda as she led her mother to the office room, where they sat down.

"Of course not; I need to check up on this territory; as soon after your work is done, Oni Tribes that swore fealty to the Empire would be moving here and making this place their home. Several million of them would be migrating from Earth to Underworld within the next half a year, so I need to oversee this personally. After signing the Alliance with Shinto, we got a clause in the agreement, that any vassal species of the Shinto can join Baator if they are approved by Baator."

Stated Grayfia as she started pointing on the map which territories would be inhabited by Oni Tribes that pledged themselves to the Baator.

Many of them chose so, all Tribes that lived on the Earth chose to swear fealty and migrate to the Underworld, as the environment was much better here, and the majority of Tribes that already lived in the Underworld also chose to swear fealty, while the remaining ones are still in process in negotiation.

"Also, I heard that after you complete this task, you would be promoted to the Commander Commissar Rank in the Commissariat."

Said Grayfia as Hilda nodded.

"I already was notified by Commissar-General about it. When that happens, I will ask for reassignment to the Ishgard, the city is still under construction, and there is a need for Commissariat Officers."

Explained Hilda.

Currently, Baator has a Capital City, which was Anor Londo, and several Major Cities of Gralean, which were the city of Arcanotech and Inselheim which was mainly inhabited by Aesir and Vanir that came with Hela or after her. Some many minor cities or cities were seats of power of Noble Houses. Then there was Augustgard City or Ironforge which was the capital for Dwarves of Baator.

Cities of Augustgard, Ironforge, Inselheim, Gralean, and Ishagard were created together in the shape of a Pentagram, with Capital Anor Londo in the middle of the Pentagram. Also, they were all interconnected with each other, so they were called Penta Cities.

Indeed, one of the newly made major races of the Baator were dwarves that started migrating from Earth, Nine Realms, and one plane in the Dimensional Gap that was inhabited by Dwarves but was on the brink of destruction.

Baator was a place that treated all races fairly... as long as you were citizens, practically no discrimination among species existed, while it also recruited species that were not citizens to the Baator, as it would strengthen it.

Every person who became a citizen would swear the Soul-Geass to never betray Baator, among sever other things.

"I thought that you would choose something closer to the Anor Londo... it doesn't have anything to with the fact that Jabberwock's Legion would be stationed in the Ishard, right?"

Asked Grayfia with a bit of tease as her daughter stiffened a bit before her cheeks blushed a little, and then she shook her head in denial.

"Of course not; why would I follow that brute..."

Said Hilda in a quiet voice that seemed like a whisper.

"Of course, of course. When I was young, you were like me, but I had Venelana to push me forward with your father because we were competing. If you wait for too long... someone will snatch him."

Grayfia teased her with a small grin.

"Hmm..."

Hilda seemed to be lost in her thoughts as Grayfia just shook her head.

"Now, back to the business. What is the current state of this territory?"

Asked Grayfia as she returned to her formal mode, while Hilda did the same thing.

"With the additional help from the Execution Temple, we were able to find all hideouts of survivors, and we have glassed all of their holes. Now only a few are moving in the outskirts while forming bandit groups and attacking transports with weapons and food. Fortunately, they didn't manage to obtain even one transport, as guards and Mechs always dispose of them. Apparently, they have found some abandoned fortress in the mountain range in the outskirts, which is hardly accessible by Mechs and Mechanized Divisions. I already requested to send Satan-Class Magician to cast Ultra-Order Spells on them to destroy it or glass it. After that, the entire territory should be clean. Right now, in safe parts, Mechanicum and people from Magisterium of DATM are doing their job while constructing outposts, towns, and getting it back to shape."

Explained Hilda the state of this territory.

"Splendid, when the first defensive structures are completed, we can start with the migration process."

Every territory of Baator was required to have a defensive line of Arcanotech Towers that shielded and protected the entire territory, which could make even a border town with a small population, a heavily fortified bastion.

It was called Baatorian Fortification Protocol, which consisted of a combination of Arcanotech Tower, Spell Defensive Formation, usage of Barrier and Wards, Fortresses, and other Aracnotech gadgets to create stable and defensive fortification around every city, town, or village and other strategical points.

For example pinnacle of this was the Territorial Arcanotech Tower Defensive Formation, which could create enormous barriers enveloping the entire territory in case of need.

Chapter 197 – A Daily Life of Sigmar Helason Lucifer
Draconic Deus, Underworld, Baator - the former territory of Egyptian Pantheon, Several days after Emperor's Departure

Today was another usual day in the Imperialis Militarum.

General Sigmar Helason Lucifer was inspecting his Legion, the 7th Legion of the 2nd Army, the Luna Wolves.

Imperialis Militarum was divided into 10 Armies and altogether had 1 billion soldiers. Each Army was commanded by Lord General, though currently there were only 4 Lord Generals as Imperialis Militarum still cultivated competent people for the post.

Then each Army was divided into 10 Legions, each Legion numbering 10 million soldiers and commanded by the General.

Sigmar was commanding the 7th Legion of the 2nd Army.

2nd Army, the Luna Wolves Army was consisting mainly of Aesir Einherjar and Berserkers that followed Hela, and some Devils and others that preferred brutal close combat. Each Army of the Imperialis Militarum had Headquarters in a Major City, and Luna Wolves Army was stationed in the Inselheim.

Currently, Sigmar was training with his Warhammer in his personal training yard in the Headquarters of the 7th Legion.

"General, there is a command for you from Lord General Ragnar."

Said an officer wearing the military uniform of the 2nd Army as he gave him the message from Lord General Ragnar.

"Being mobilization of the Legion. We are reassigned to the former territory of Osiris until the Yakezaki City is built and fortified completely."

Shouted Sigmar as the officer saluted him and went to pass down orders.

"Damm... this means I would be working with Hilda... shit... my training is over."

Said Sigmar angrily as he strikes the ground which cracked with his Warhammer.

If he worked with Hilda, it meant one thing. He would need to deal with more administrative aspects of being a high-ranking official than now. Right now, Sigmar spent his days training, sparring, or dealing with only the most important paperwork that needed his attention, while the rest was dealt with by his adjutants.

Right now, he just ended his time with Lord General Behemoth, who was breathing on his neck, his mother Lord Marshall Militant was always breathing on his neck, and now his sister would be doing the same thing and report him instantly if he neglected his duties.

"I should have joined Custodes..."

Complained Sigmar.

Even though Custodian Officers were dealing with Administrative work, but even Sirzechs could handle that, and t was not much compared to High-Ranking Officers of the Imperialis Militarum, which was more of an Administrative position than combat-related.

Especially Generals and Lord Generals were administrative workers that dealt more with paperwork than with weapons.

"Hopefully, it won't be so bad... it could be worse, father could name me as acting Emperor."

Muttered Sigmar with a shudder as he just thought about being locked in the office and dealing with the meeting, administration, reading through hordes of governmental files, negotiations, and similar things. Just by thinking about it, he was scared shitless.

Several days later, former Egyptian territory, now future Yakezaki City

The future Yakezaki City was still under construction as countless workers, mechs, and people from Mechanicum were running here and there, building buildings, walls, Arcanotech Tower, and other essential structures the future Yakezaki City.

Sigmar oversaw the accommodation process of his Legion until he was interrupted from his process of thought by someone coughing to catch his attention.

"Hilda, you are already here."

Said Sigmar as he looked at his sister.

"Brother, I need for your Legion to march into the outskirts of the territory... many bandits are roaming around, and we need to clean that area before we smoke rats out of their holes."

Stated Hilda as Sigmar revealed a bloodthirsty grin.

"Finally, some action; I was already getting bored."

He said as he gripped his Warhammer in his hands.

"So, what are you going to do after finishing your mission here, Hilda?"

Asked Sigmar as he looked at his sister.

"Reassignment to the Ishgard City."

She answered stoically as he had a sly grin over his face.

"Then you can be with your boyfriend more often, right? You can finally fuck and marry and let this charade end."

He said with a teasing voice as Hilda blushed in embarrassment and then started fuming in anger.

"Y-y-you brute!"

She said with a shaky voice as she sent a ball of Power of Annihilation straight at him, which he defended with his bare body while suffering only some superficial wounds. Seeing his stupid face grinning, she got angrier and started sending one Dark Light Orb at him after another, which were all defected by his Warhammer or physique.

"Oy, sister, slow down, or you will destroy everything around you."

He said with a smiling face as Hilda looked around her and frowned.

"Just wait; this is not over."

She fumed in anger before she stormed out of the place.

"Oh god, this was fun."

Grinned Sigmar.

Since they were little, Hilda was always the object of his teasing, especially when they were in their teens; she was very easily embarrassed by more intimate topics about relationships between men and women.

"Now, let's get to the job... enemies are waiting to be killed by glorious me."

Chapter 198 – Evolved Bloodline
Several Years Later

Several years have passed since I obtained Inheritance of the Devouring Magister, and soon the deadline for departure for the Douluo Universe was nearing by.

During the past years, I have been studying the bloodline of the Golden-Horned Fiend at the Abyssal King level. I already depicted the basic genetic code and found a way to fuse the bloodline origin of the Golden-Horned Fiend with my own, even further advancing my own bloodline.

I have planned to do the procedure before departing for the Douluo Universe, and that day was today, right now, and here.

"Architect, what is the stability rate of the Genetic Sequence?"

I asked Architect who was in his new metal body, which looked like an advanced robot from the Solar Federation and heavily resembled Arachne Mechs.

[91,12%.]

"Higher than expected... then let's start."

As I lay on the operation table, I said that the Architect in his mech form started inserting needles into me that was filled with a special concoction made from the bloodline of Golden-Horned Fiend that was modified so it was compatible with my DNA.

As the first needle was interested, a magic sequence was activated that stimulated both bloodlines and started smoothing the bloodlines in my body with additional magicule particles.

Contrary to what I had expected, it was less painful.

[Bloodline integration at 57%.]

I heard the voice of the Architect in my head, as I felt my entire body pulsating with power, as my physical body was being strengthened by each passing second from the fusion with the bloodline of Golden-Horned Fiend.

Devils were species whose creation was based on Fiends of Abyss, so our Genetical Sequences were very similar, meaning bloodlines between our two races were compatible to high degrees. While devils were more inclined to Magic Aspect, Fiends were more Included to Physical Aspect.

Combining these two would create the perfect balance between those two, and I could now have the perfect body.

[Bloodline integration at 89%.]

As the bloodline integration was nearing its competition, my wings, horns, and tail appeared as I was feeling too many things going on in my body and didn't focus on folding them.

The reason why Devils were hiding their wings and tails was simple. Going here and there with spread wings was impractical, while the tail was a very sensitive organ for devils, and in combat, it was a weak point, so many experienced devils hid their tails during the combat, not to give the enemy visible weakness.

Both of my wings and tail were getting shades of golden color on the ends of my wings and the tip of my tail. Additionally, I felt enormous pain from my head as another pair of pure golden horns have spread on my head, altogether I had two pairs of horns on my head, which made me look even more majestic and intimidating.

Additionally, over my left shoulder and left hand, a golden demon tattoo appeared, contrary to the pitch-black demon tattoo over my right shoulder and right hand.

[Bloodline integration at 100%.]

When the voice of Architect sounded in my head once again, I knew that the entire process was ended, as I sat up and looked at myself in the mirror.

Now I looked more muscular with more compressed muscles, and with a new addition to my horns and new demon tattoo, I looked even more intimidating. Also, I think I looked even more handsome than before, but that may be my narcissism.

"Architect calculate my stats."

I said as I felt that my physical body had reached higher ends of the Super Devil, just by integrating with the bloodline of the Golden-Horned Fiend, and as this concrete Fiend was at the Abyssal King level, its bloodline was more potent.

[Class: Super-Devil

Laws: Darklight (38%), Devour (99%)

Demonic Energy: 15,000

Strength: 12,456

Agility: 11,498

Vitality: 14,564]

"Hmm... with this, I don't have to fear even Mighty Stage Gods right now... Who would have that this would give me such an increase in strength."

I muttered as I observed the increase in my physical state. While I wasn't a close-quarter combatant, I have never neglected my physical body. Though trained rarely, something that needed to be corrected in the future, my physical body didn't lose to anyone who was focusing on it.

The stronger the vessel was, the better magic was.

For example, suppose Super-Devil Class Magician used too many Forbidden-Tier Spells. In that case, he could suffer backslash if his body was at the Ultimate-Class for example, as casting such potent spells would often result in violent injuries if they are cast in high numbers continuously one after another.

"Then... reaching Apocalypse-Class, my body would be at the same level... finally I have achieved equilibrium."

I grinned just by thinking this.

"Architect, how is the construction of the Universal Gate going?"

I asked Architect.

"It is done. Now only waiting for the activation."

Traveling between two Universes for low-ranking people was troublesome. Several common methods could be used, and 1st was to find a natural gate or some kind of artifact that every Universe had.

2nd was to reach Exarch Level, and one could create a Gate on his own.

3rd was to build two Universal Gates. One would be in a destination where you want to go, and the other is one from which you are departing, but this method is rather unreal as you need someone on the other side to do the same thing, as the Gates needs to be built in a specific way. Fortunately, I could contact Bibi Dong through the Tarot Card and give her instructions on what to do, which made things very easy.

"Then call everyone involved and inform them that we are departing."

I commanded as the Architect departed away.

Sirzechs did an excellent job as the Acting Emperor, and I believe that he would do a good job in these two hundred years that I would be away.

Time Lapse between the two Universes was problematic, but that was due to the fact that Douluo Universe never had a Great Old One powerhouse that could adjust certain aspects of the Universe to some degree.

Chapter 199 – Douluo Universe (1)
3rd POV

Douluo Plane, Unnamed Continent, Spirit Fortress

"The Universal Gate is activating, Your Holiness."

Said a man dressed in black in black and his face as covered in a black mask to a beautiful woman, who was the Supreme Pontiff of the Spirit Hall, Bibi Dong. Behind her stood another man who had an extremely feminine voice and a feminine appearance and wore black golden armor, while his hair is tied into a high ponytail.

"Good, Ghost Douluo."

Said Bibi Dong as she watched the Gate Activating, and after it activated soon enough, several golden-clad figures walked out of the gate. At the same time, each lacking Spirit Energy, every person here sensed an overwhelming amount of power from them, comparable to the Spirit Saints, while several of them with more decorated armors were comparable to pinnacle Spirit Douluo.

Soon enough, a handsome dark-haired man appeared, whom pressure made every person hard to breathe.

'This pressure is stronger than that of Limit Douluo Rank 99... probably already Demi-God.'

After this figure walked out, then another man in crimson-black armor appeared and compared to the tens of golden-clad figures he seemed.

Like nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

No matter how Bibi Dong or her two retainers, Ghost Douluo or Chrysantenium Doluo, looked at him, he was no different from the commoner just wearing fancy armor. But their instincts were screaming at them to run away as soon as possible.

"He is probably as strong as 3rd Class God already."

Muttered Bibi Dong silently.

She knew that Samiel Zentaur's Power System was about comprehending the Laws of the Universe, meaning in later stages, they had extremely high combat prowess.

In Douluo Universe, when one wanted to ascend as God, one needed three things. God's Position, Strength, and Immortal Qi. Then the ranks of gods were divided into the God Officer, Third Class God, Second Class God, and First Class God, and above them were God-Kings.

Comprehending the Laws in his Power System was basically getting his own God Position and Immortal Qi in one go, and one wasn't tied by God Position.

Then there were, of course, Wild Gods that were mentioned in ancient records. They were people who reached Spirit Ranks corresponding to the God Ranks but lacked God Position and Immortal Qi and were confined to the Mortal Plane.

MC POV

I looked around and looked at my Custodians, exactly 500 of them, half of the entire Adeptus Custodes that I have brought with me. All of them have reached Legendary-Class; I didn't know why, but probably because this Universe had more complete Laws, which Dimensional Gap didn't.

Now I got this, which was a great boost for the forces of the Baator.

"Leonhard August."

I greeted her.

"Samiel Zentaur."

She greeted me back.

"Now you have made here a nice place for us... Ajuka comes here."

I shouted as Ajuka came here with four Custodians surrounding him, as I assigned him guards. Even though he was already Super-Devil Class, but alas, this was still hostile territory as the Spirit Hall didn't control the entire Plane, and there were Gods out of there and some very dangerous humans too.

"Bibi Dong, allow me to introduce Ajuka Beelzebub, current Magister of the Arcanotechnology of Baator, and one of the biggest genius Baator for centuries to come. He is in charge of constructing Spirit Technology and Battle Armors together with me. He was also studying your cultivation system and has found several interesting things. I hope you can show him his laboratory while we would have our chat somewhere in a nice place over a cup of tea."

I said, as Bibi Dong nodded and soon Chrystantenium Douluo came here.

"It is my pleasure Magister Beelzebub; I hope we get along. Here Chrystantenium will show you your place, which was prepared according to His Highness's requests."

Said Bibi Dong as Chrystantenium led Ajuka and four Custodians away while talking with Ajuka about Spirit Herbs, which Ajuka was genuinely interested in; he was practically interested in everything as he wished to uncover secrets to everything.

In a way, Ajuka was my scientific protegé.

"Your Majesties, please this way."

Said a man whom I recognized as the Ghost Douluo, while several Custodians in perfectly orderly formation surrounded us under the leadership of Diablo and marched.

Every member of the Spirit Hall that was here was a member of Bibi Dong's faction, and all were scared shitless seeing Custodians marching, and even more when they saw people in the middle of the protective formation.

Soon enough, we arrived at a nice place with several chairs, and I sat down with Diablo standing behind me, while Bibi Dong sat opposite to me and Ghost Douluo stood behind her.

"Now, what is the state of things we talked about last time, Zeoticus?"

She called me by my name, as I didn't mind it too much.

"Everything is done. Creation of the Battle Armor was far easier than I had initially thought, and I have brought with me 1,000 Battle Armors of various Tiers. More precise information about them, you will find in the guidelines. I also have brought custom-made Battle Armor for you and your loyal retainers; if something is wrong with them, Ajuka can adjust them."

I said as Bibi Dong was almost speechless, and even Ghost Douluo, who was apparently a tough guy, was frozen in shock.

"Here, look at this and use this. Ajuka said it should work even for you."

I said as I threw several things to Ghost Douluo, who started reading the paper I threw him, as his hands trembled and soon Bibi Dong stood up and too started reading the paper before her eyes widened in shock.

"You should try it... that thing in the potion should greatly benefit your body, allowing it to bypass the Age Rule and form your first Soul Core even after you are way older than 40 years."

I said casually as I started brewing the tea, while Ghost Douluo and Bibi Dong discussed what to do.

Chapter 200 – Douluo Universe (2)
"Ghost, try this method."

Instructed Bibi Dong, as Ghost Douluo followed the procedure that was written on the piece of paper I gave him.

Ajuka was really genius to find such things. Among all researchers in Baator, he was most fascinated by human cultivators, as they were his beloved subject of research. When I gave him an opportunity to study the cultivation system of the humans in the Douluo Universe, he was instantly hooked up and quickly found out similarities between several systems.

Bibi Dong was kind enough to send some deceased specimens through the Tarot Card, so his progress was even faster than initially predicted.

The entire process took only several minutes until the Ghost Douluo was done with this. After he finished condensation of the first Soul Core, he started condensing the second one, which could be condensed after on reached Hyper Douluo, meaning Spirit Rank 95.

"How are you feeling, Ghost?"

Asked Bibi Dong as she observed changes on the Ghost Douluo, who appeared to be a lot stronger than before, even though his Spirit Rank didn't increase.

The benefit of the Soul Cores was in the increasement of the recovery speed of the spirit master's spirit power, and one could store more Spirit Energy in their body.

"I feel that I will reach Spirit Rank 96 within the next month or so. My Spirit Power recovery speed has increased tremendously, and even energy reserves were expanded by a lot."

He answered swiftly as Bibi Dong had a delighted smile over her face. Till now, all of her subordinates were weaker than the Elders in the Hall of Elders, but now that could easily change. Though with Soul-Geass, Elders would become her puppets, basically.

"Good, now go to cultivate and try to reach Spirit Rank 96 as soon as possible. Share the method with Chrystantenium and several loyal followers to me."

Ordered, she as Ghost Douluo bowed deeply before he disappeared into shadows, leaving us alone, as I also sent Diablo away to do what he wanted.

While Diablo was my servant, he was more of a friend and companion than my protector during the years.

"So... I take it that you are satisfied with current development?"

I asked casually as I finished brewing my tea.

"Yes, after the Elders are dealt with, I can expand my influence however I wish."

She sipped her tea.

"So, how is the state of the Spirit Hall's development currently?"

I greatly enjoyed my tea, and apparently, even the Supreme Pontiff of the Spirit Hall enjoyed it too.

"I have started the exploration process, and currently, the Spirit Hall has found another continent and several sub-continents and large Islands, where we have started constructing Fortresses and Cities. Also, I have invested a lot into recruiting orphans and people into Spirit Hall as the foundation for our new future Army."

That was a good strategy for a start.

"How about two Empires? Did they notice anything?"

I asked about Star Luo Empire and Heaven Dou Empire.

"No. How could they? Star Luo is eying Heaven Dou Empire and has wanted to attack it for decades, as the Heaven Dou Empire has been on a slow decline for a very long time. While Heaven Dou Empire is a place where Nobility is running rampant, and they are scheming against each other, while the Imperial Family is slowly losing their authority."

Explained Bibi Dong.

Of course, on the Douluo Continent, several smaller Kingdoms and nations existed, but they were completely insignificant and useless, not worthy of any kind of attention. Empires had the protection of several Titled Douluos, while smaller nations didn't have any, or in the rare cases may have a maximum of one.

"So the Heaven Dou Empire is a place where nobles have a free playground?"

I asked with a grin and knew this was the chance.

"Yeh, in past years the Imperial Xue Family started losing power and in turn, many noble families and clans started gaining massive influence in the Empire. especially the 7 Sects of the Empire. This then created a big conflict among several Imperial Generals and Nobles which are still ongoing."

Yeh, the typical scenario that could have happened in Baator if I was not cautious.

"Then this is going to be an excellent opportunity. Wait and let the Heaven Dou Empire decline, afterwards, you can probably recruit several high-ranking Generals to your cause."

I said, to which she grinned.

"While systematically bribing anonymously nobles to cause disputes between Army and Nobles, while assassinating secretly who could be considered a threat and blaming it on either Nobles or Army."

She finished my words, as I was amazed by her. She was really profound schemer and dangerous person, as she instantly saw the exact thing I wanted her to see and wanted to say.

"Exactly, but the real problem is the Clans. While the Noble has high political powers, the majority of them should be weak, right?"

I asked as she nodded.

"Then how do you want to deal with them? Especially with those three? How were they called?"

I asked not quite remembering some names.

"Blue Lightning Dragon Clan, Seven Treasure Glazed Clan, and Clear Sky Clan."

As she said the words of Clear Sky Clan, I started getting very uncomfortable, as my entire body was shaking violently and I knew what was happening.

As the Fateless One, any kind of fate cannot be tied to me, but now, the Universal Fate in some way wanted to impose itself on me.

Suddenly the Fate Algorithm activated out of nowhere, and I saw several visions of the possible future, as I coughed blood violently, as my demonic energy exploded and was depleted completely in several seconds.

"Zeoticus!"

Shouted Bibi Dong before I fell unconscious.

Chapter 201 – Developement of the Spirit Hall
Several days later

"How is he?"

Asked Bibi Dong as she looked at Ajuka Beelzebub

"Stable... he suffered serious backslash from using some technique, but he seems to be okay. He should wake up within the next several weeks; for now, we will proceed according to the plan and gather our power. This Universe and this Eternal Alliance are crucial to the development of the Baator, and we need to act fast."

Stated Ajuka as he looked at the Supreme Pontiff of the Spirit Hall.

"Lord Captain-General helped me to subjugate several Spirit Hall Elders that are part of the Supreme Pontiff Palace, that could be a threat, and all of them were forced to sign Soul-Geass. Namely, Qian Jun, Ci Xue, and She Long. The rest of the Titled Douluos in the Pontiff Palace are my followers."

Stated Bibi Dong her progress.

"What about the reformation plan after everything is over?"

Asked Ajuka, as they have talked about the reformation of Spirit Hall to give it a more efficient structure.

"It will be divided as we have talked about before and would be reformed into three sub-organizations. On the top would be Supreme Pontiff Throne, and below them would be three sub-organizations, namely Ecclesiarchy, Hall of Elders, and Holy Templar Order. The current Supreme Pontiff Palace would be reformed into the Ecclesiarchy. Elders Palace would be reformed into the Hall of Elders with some adjunctions, and three Military Branches of Temple Knights, Douluo Warriors, and Holy Emperor Warriors would be merged together into the Holy Templar Order."

Explained Bibi Dong as Ajuka nodded in agreement.

"Who will lead the Order?"

"I have chosen Gui Mei the Ghost Douluo for the role of Paladin, as he already reached Spirit Rank 96, and with enough time, he would reach even higher levels; he is my most loyal subordinate. While Yue Guan the Chrystantenum Douluo will be named as one of 4 Arch-Cardinals of Ecclesiarchy."

Both Ghost and Chrystantenum Douluos were her most loyal subordinates, and after they formed two Soul Cores each, several days later, they entered Spirit Rank 96 and now had an excellent chance to progress once again.

With enough time, those two would become Limit Douluo. On top of that, she already reached the Spirit Emperor stage, as she started every available resource to increase her own power and gave similar order for her most loyal followers or those who already signed the Soul-Geass as there was no chance of betrayal due to the Soul-Geass.

Additionally, Ajuka helped create something called Spirit Formation, which allowed faster cultivation speed for anyone who entered it.

"And how is the recruitment process going on? There were several people I have got information about that are not affiliated with any force and could be easily absorbed into the Spirit Hall."

He was talking mainly about the Poison Douluo Dugu Bo, with a Spirit Rank of 92. He was the number one Poison Spirit Master in the world. Among Titled Douluo, his power in group attacks is unmatched; however, his one on one combat skills are lacking as a result.

He had a very problematic Spirit called Jade Phosphor Serpent, and often he could not handle his own poison, causing him to poison and kill people close to him. Ajuka proposed to recruit him into the Spirit Hall in exchange for help to control his ability, which could be done quickly by his intellect.

Bibi Dong agreed as this would be a great chance to recruit another very loyal subordinate. She even heard rumors that his son Dugu Xin was greatly suffering due to his father's Spirit and was poisoned. Ajuka proposed to cure his son, which he had already found a solution for, and even control the poison of the Dugu Bo.

"Captain-General Diablo already went to contact Dugu Bo together with Ghost Douluo, and after some negotiations, he agreed, if we could cure his son and help him control his Martial Spirit. Additionally, my people have recruited the entire Elephant Armored Clan to join the Spirit Hall, as their Patriarch Huyan Zhen was easily convinced, this would make Heaven Dou Empire weaker as one of their Great Sects has joined Spirit Hall. Though I forced him to sign the Soul-Geass, he is rather a greedy person, so it would be good to keep him in check; if he could reach Titled Douluo with the help of Spirit Hall, then we will grow once again stronger. The same thing with Touba Xi and his Sacred Dragon Sect, though he joined not for power, but rather for more personal reasons, his loyalty could be guaranteed."

Spirit Hall was growing at an astonishing speed for the past months, thanks to Bibi Dong's wisdom and brute force that Samiel Zentaur brought with him to the Douluo Plane.

"After his Majesty waked up, we will make a move on the Worship Elders, and then the entire Spirit Hall would be firmly in your hands, and our plans could start."

Said Ajuka as Bibi Dong nodded.

Coupled with the advanced Battle Armors that her subordinates had, for example, Ghost Douluo, who was Spirit Rank 96 could easily fight Rank 97 and win.

"Actually, two Worship Elders, namely the Sixth Worship Elder Fifteen Ton Douluo Qian Jun and Seventh Worship Elder Falling Devil Douluo Jiang Long, are my secret supporters in the Elder Palace. Problems are the other five Worship Elders and, most important, the Grand Priest Qian Daoliu. For a very long time, Qian Family has controlled Spirit Hall in every aspect, and I don't think he would voluntarily surrender his power to me, especially as he knows what happened between me and his son and his death at Mercurius's hand. If possible, I would like to come to a compromise with him even though I will insist on signing Soul-Geass."

Said Bibi Dong.

She knew that Qian Daoliu was a complicated person and was aware of what his son wanted to do, and for him, the future of the Spirit Hall was more important than his personal feelings.

Chapter 202 – Change of the Fate for…
The problem was that, even though he supported Bibi Dong in being the Supreme Pontiff of the Spirit Hall, there was still a lot of tension between her and Elders Palace, as they had their own agenda, and often she could not do things in her way, as Elders have a different opinion.

What she wanted absolute control over the Spirit Hall, and that could not be done until her problems with Qian Daoliu are not resolved entirely.

Unfortunately for her, she is too weak, as even though Qian Daoliu ignored the fact that his son was killed by someone from Bibi Dong's side and didn't harbor much hatred for her, it was still complicated, and for her to implement all of her plans, this situation needs to be resolved as soon as possible, or this would become ticking bomb.

"What about that thing you are researching?"

Asked Bibi Dong.

"Progress is steady. The problem is, to create a perfect Artificial Spirit Soul that would be able to replicate all Spirit Souls of the Spirit Beasts, which would practically make hunting Spirit Beasts for Soul Rings useless is needed for the original genome of Primogenitor of all Spirit Beasts. Without it, creation even with the most advanced technology of the Empire is impossible."

Explained Ajuka.

There were legends that all Spirit Beats originated from Dragon God. If he could get his hands on the original genome of the Dragon God, then he would be able to perfectly replicate every species of the Spirit Beasts, creating Artificial Spirit Souls, so Spirit Masters won't need to hunt for the real Spirit Beasts for the Rings, meaning it would end great enmity between them or even if it did not end it, it would create another scenario and failsafe in case if the Spirit Beasts went extinct.

Unfortunately, the Dragon God was long dead, so the only way to obtain the original genome would be to resource the Dragon God, a task seemingly impossible, as it would equal reviving the Lord-Class entity, which is currently out of their reach.

"For that, we have enough time... though there is someone who could help, negotiating with him would be almost impossible."

Stated Bibi Dong aster several seconds of silence.

"Who?"

Asked Ajuka Beelzebub slowly.

"Di Tian, he is publicly known strongest Spirit Beast and the Beast God of the Spirit Beasts that live in the Star Dou Forest in its core are, together with several other beasts of similar level. He is Golden Eyed Black Dragon. Negotiating with him would be night impossible, as he hates humans to the bone... but you are not humans."

She said with a slight smile.

"Indeed, after his Majesty wakes up, we need to inform him about this development. If this Di Tian has the ability to help us in this regard then it would be excellent. An additional ressurection of the Dragon God would greatly benefit the Spirit Beasts as a whole, though it would also result in all Spirit Beasts leaving Douluo Planet for certain."

Theorized Ajuka about some things.

"Damm... that hurt."

I groaned as I woke up and appeared to be in an unfamiliar room.

"Clear Sky Clan."

I muttered as I breathed the air.

"That hurt as hell... damm... I need to warn her."

I sat on the bed as I woke up.

I instantly knew what had happened during the time when I lost my consciousness.

When I entered this Universe, my presence here, coupled with me being the Fateless One started affecting natives around me who were my allies, meaning that directly or indirectly, my presence started altering their Fate.

When the Universe sensed me, its basic reaction was to create a fate for me in this Universe, based on my ties to natives whom I have influenced. But alas, Fateless One cannot be tied to any kind of Fate, as they create it for themselves.

When the Universal Will started forcing Fate upon me, my constitution resisted violently before fending it off. If not for me being rather weak, I wouldn't have suffered such violent backslash from resisting the Universal Will.

I, at that moment, activated the Fate Algorithm subconsciously, and I saw the possible Fate of the Spirit Hall that would happen if not for my presence here.

If I never entered the Douluo Universe or if Bibi Dong was never invited to the Longinus Dreizhen Orden, then she would die, and Spirit Hall would be destroyed by someone named Tang San from the Clear Sky Clan several decades later.

Now when I used Fate Algorithm to see the Fate, it was a blur, similar to mine, meaning Bibi Dong and, by extension Spirit Hall, has been getting rid of their original Fate, and their Fate is now constantly changing with some ends have a higher percentage of happening and some lesser, while the most foreseeable thing is nothing.

"Fateless One is really terrifying thing."

Just my presence here has completely changed the entire Fate of the Douluo Planet, apparently.

"Hopefully, the Gods that are still alive in the Divine Realm won't descend to destroy me... but that is not likely to happen. Even though Fate has changed, it didn't affect crucial things such as the existence of the Douluo Planet, Humanity or Spirit Beasts, even though there are some differences."

I muttered as several Custodians that were together in the room with me kneeled. I used the Fate Algorithm to calculate things that my presence here has changed, and the most crucial things weren't changed, though the planet's Fate has been largely adjusted.

"Inform Ajuka, Diablo, and Bibi Dong that I have woken up and I need to immediately talk with them."

I ordered, as one Custodian ran out of the room, to carry out my orders.

"Bring me something to drink and eat."

I was hungry and thirsty.

Chapter 203 – Bibi Dong’s Power Up
After I woke up, fortunately, I didn't wait a long time for them to arrive, and soon Bibi Dong arrived together with Ajuka.

"Find any information about the Clear Sky Clan and someone named Tang San; if there isn't a person with that name, then that person shouldn't be born yet, which is for better. I have a prediction that Tang San from the Clear Sky Clan would be responsible for the destruction of the Spirit Hall and your death."

I stated as Bibi Dong had a shocked and mortified look on her face, while Ajuka was intrigued but didn't say anything.

"That would be problematic. Clear Sky Clan is the strongest of the Three Upper Clans of the Heaven Dou Empire and has more than 7 Titled Douluo, and several of them are Hyper Douluos with Rank 95 and higher. The most troublesome thing is that they are currently in hiding, and their location is secret."

Explained Bibi Dong as I frowned hearing this.

Indeed they were strong, but my forces together with forces of the Spirit Hall are strong enough to annihilate them, and with the right plan, without any casualties.

"Is there anyone who could have clues about their location?"

I asked.

"Yes. Current Grand Priest of the Douluo Palace, Qian Daoliu. He should be aware of their location."

Now that would solve one problem.

"If we attack them, we need to annihilate them as soon as fast; if not, how are chances of them getting reinforcements and from whom?"

This was crucial, I had some knowledge about the political landscape of the Douluo Planet, but it was not as good as compared to Bibi Dong, who was Supreme Pontiff of the Spirit Hall.

"Indeed though, I don't know how big they are, more to be precise from other two of Upper Great Clans, namely Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan and Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Clan if we are taking time."

Not so surprising. The current situation isn't good for them; one could say that Heaven Dou Empire isn't completely controlled by the Spirit Hall is due to the existence of the Three Upper Great Sects that are resisting Spirit Hall's advance in the shadows. If they fall, then there won't be anyone who would resist Spirit Hall is slowly taking over the Heaven Dou Empire.

"Then we need to plan this carefully. Ajuka, you can go and prepare some things we talked about. Order Custodians to help Spirit Hall."

I ordered as he bowed slightly before leaving the room.

"I have something for you. A gift from Mercurius."

I said as I took out a little shining crystal that I gave her.

"This is something Mercurius refined from the corpse of the Qian Xunji after he killed him. He didn't tell me what it does, but he told if you refine this you will gain many benefits from it. Do it now, I can guard; I am already recovered perfectly."

I wasn't lying that I have perfectly recovered.

On the other hand, Bibi Dong has progressed extremely fast after she joined the Longinus Dreizhen Orden, as she surely got help from one of the senior members, just like I did.

If not, it wouldn't be possible for her to be Spirit Emperor, Spirit Rank: 70 at the age of 17.

Soon after, she did as I instructed and started refining the crystal Mercurius created out of Qian Xunji's corpse.

Soon enough, her Spirit Rank started surging at lightning speed.

Spirit Rank: 71

Spirit Saint reached. Now she was comparable to the Legendary-Class, but it didn't stop right here, as her Spirit Rank still kept climbing.

Spirit Rank: 72

Spirit Rank: 73

Spirit Rank: 74

Spirit Rank: 76

Spirit Rank: 78

Spirit Rank: 79

Spirit Rank: 80

Spirit Rank: 81

Spirit Douluo.

Spirit Rank: 82

And finally, it stopped at the Spirit Rank: 83.

In one swoop, she reached power comparable to the Satan-Class in the Astral Boundary, thanks to the help from Mercurius. Apparently, her Universe was getting great investment from the Longinus Dreizhen Orden.

There are many Universes in existence, and the Douluo Universe was rather specific in one way.

It had great potential and lacked someone on the level of even Exarch right now. Meaning this Universe, if under the control of a member of the Longinus Dreizhen Orden, could greatly benefit all members through Military Power, Rare Resources, or Trade.

By absorbing this crystal refined by Mercurius, Bibi Dong saved several years' worth of cultivation, as she could now focus on reaching Titled Douluo and then ascending as God. Only by reaching the God-King Stage, she would be in control of a significant part of the Douluo Universe.

Mercurius said to me that currently, Divine Realm didn't have many God Kings who were compatible to Lord-Class, but alas, there were several notable mortals that had a great chance of Ascending as Gods right now in different Realms of this Universe that I have rather decided to call Shao Universe to not misinterpret with Douluo Plane and Douluo Divine Realm as in the Universe there were several Divine Realms and many Mortal Planes connected to their respective Divine Realms.

"How are you feeling?"

I asked her after she was done with the cultivation.

"I feel great... more than great. This saved me several years of the worth of time of cultivation."

She said happily now that she reached Spirit Douluo from the Spirit Emperor, jumping through one entire stage.

"Prepare everything... we are going to make a move on them and be done with it."

I said, as I wanted to resolve the issue between Bibi Dong's faction and a faction of Worship Elders already, as I felt that my breakthrough is nearing.

When I was asleep, I felt that enlightenment is near.

Chapter 204 – Sun Moon
On the Road to the Spirit City

"I heard that you have found a new continent?"

I asked as I was sitting in the luxurious carriage with Bibi Dong, Diablo, and Ajuka, while we were going to the Spirit City.

"Yes, the natives there call it the Sun Moon Continent. It has wealthy mineral deposits, and to my surprise, it is creating something akin to Spirit Weapons. Currently, it is divided into countless kingdoms that are warring against each other, but there is one Kingdom called the Sun Moon Kingdom that has the upper hand and soon would soon conquer the entire Sun Moon Continent, probably within the next several centuries as they are advancing slowly in their conquest."

Explained Bibi Dong as I was genuinely intrigued by this. I was aware that several continents existed in the Douluo Planet, and most of them had some sort of civilized society.

"How strong is the Sun Moon Continent compared to the Douluo Continent?"

I asked.

"Martially-wise, Douluo Continent is far superior, but technologically, they are far ahead. Thanks to their rich mineral deposits and natural resources, they have developed a fascinating level of blacksmithing and are slowly moving to the technology. I predict that while right now Douluo Continent is stronger, in the future, if it is left alone, and they gain more Titled Douluos and more powerhouses, then the entirety of the Douluo Continent would be needed to fight them due to the presence of their Spirit Technology."

It tends to end that way.

For example, if both sides have each equal number of Titled Douluos and other powerhouses, then it would be other factors that would decide the winner of the war. And one such factor, for example, was the technological level and quality of weapons and armors and other things. Something that the Sun Moon Kingdom was soon to have and Douluo Continent lacked at the moment.

"How do you wish to deal with them?"

I wondered what she had prepared.

Apparently, they found the existence of the Sun Moon Continent only several months ago, and yet Spirit Hall already had ears and eyes everywhere there.

"After the Spirit Hall is reunited into the single entity and my authority is unquestioned, I plan to send several Worship Elders, some of your Custodians if you allow and some of my other people, to gain control over the strongest faction there... the Sun Moon Kingdom. From what I know that people backing the Sun Moon Empire, which currently controls over 20% of the entire continent, are not many, about five, from which only their protector is Hyper Douluo Spirit Rank: 97, rest of them are Spirit Ranks 96 or 95. If possible, they would sign the same Soul-Geass as Worship Elders to join the Spirit Hall; if not, they will die. I have already created branches of the Spirit Hall in several important locations, though currently they are weak and are keeping low; with our more advanced martial techniques, we will soon lure to our side independent Titled Douluos and establish ourselves in the Sun Moon Continent."

This was a good plan, she had formed. And if she gained common people on her side, she could cultivate many geniuses from nothing. Apparently, contrary to the Douluo Continent, where Spirit Awakening Ceremony was something akin to a commonplace, in the Sun Moon Continent, it wasn't, and thus the ratio of Spirit Masters compared to the Douluo Continent was lower.

"Okey, as per our alliance, I will do everything that helps you, or rather it helps even me in return."

I smiled as we continued talking about various things while Ajuka started doing something on Holobrain, while Diablo left the carriage and went to join his fellow Custodians in guard duty.

"How far is the Spirit City?"

I asked, already annoyed that we cannot take a Voidship but must use a carriage. The technological disparity was already going on my nerves.

"Soon, the Spirit City is located in the territory of the Balak Kingdom, a small kingdom between the borders of the Star Luo Empire and Heaven Dou Empire. After we arrive there, we can immediately go to the Supreme Pontiff Palace, and I can call two Worship Elders that are on my side to start the plan."

I nodded.

I was confident that this would end fast, as I was currently as strong as someone with Spirit Rank 100, God Official thanks to my comprehension of Laws, and once I ascend to the Apocalypse-Class, I would be as strong as 1st-Class God instantly.

While I was more concerned about the development of the Mortal Plane to hold so-called Wild Gods, the gods without a God Position and Immortal Qi, but with Spirit Rank comparable to those of geniue gods.

Why one could ask... the answer was rather simple.

Douluo Mortal Plane was created from several Galaxies, and some Galaxies were stronger and could hold Wild Gods easily. If somehow, they found their way to this galaxy, then... it would be catastrophic, and gods from the Divine Realm cannot quickly intervene in matters of mortals, not to mention directly descend and protect their factions when they were still mortals.

But when I thought about all resources I could get, I was almost salivating about it.

After that, we talked about many things, while Bibi Dong mainly spoke about her experiences in the Spirit Hall, while I spoke about my in the Empire. We talked a bit about some things like hobbies and even favorite food.

Some part of me little pitied her for what she went through as I got some information from Mercurius. Some were sad, and some were outraged.

While she seemed cold and distant, she was a nice person when I talked with her for a longer time, and she started relaxing around me.

First, she was almost raped by her master, then abandoned by her lover, who in the meantime found another lover...

While I had three wives, I never experienced any kind of drama... something I was thankful for.

Chapter 205 – Resolving Some Matters
We have finally arrived at the Spirit City.

I must admit that while not comparable to the cities of Baator, it was a magnificent city, with its architecture similar to the Augustgard.

"So that is the Supreme Pontiff Palace?"

I ask.

"Yes."

Bibi Dong nodded at my question.

"Is everything prepared?"

The only thing that remained for me to do currently was to help subjugate 5 Worship Elders, including the Grand Elder and help resolve some things between Bibi Dong and Qian Daoliu. The real reason for that was the Soul-Geass, would not result in unconditional obedience.

The Soul-Geasses were done by me, and truth to be told, I wasn't so skilled to make an unconditional obedience Soul-Geass, that could be done only by someone who comprehended Law of Soul, which was extremely hard Law to comprehend.

Soul-Geasses that were made by me, were mainly about loyalty, not betraying or not scheming, and similar things. Absolute Obedience Soul-Geass was out of my expertise, and I heard that many of them were rather dangerous as side effects would often affect the reasoning of a person under such Geass.

And thus, we have arrived at the Supreme Pontiff Palace.

Douluo Palace

"Hmm... things aren't looking good."

Qian Daoliu looked only 30 or 40 years old, very handsome, with a faint smile on his face. He was dressed in a plain gray robe, with long black hair scattered behind his head, neatly combed. Although his clothes are so simple, he just stood there, giving people a feeling of worshipping.

"She is coming."

Said another old man with white hair and a white beard; he was the Golden Crocodile Douluo Jin Eyu, Titled Douluo of Spirit Rank 98, almost nearing Spirit Rank 99.

Soon enough, Bibi Dong arrived at the Douluo Palace, and everyone could see that she didn't arrive alone, but together with the other three people.

Two of them were Ghost Douluo Gui Mei clad in his pitch-black Battle Armor. The second was Yue Guan the Chrystantenum Douluo, while the last person was Jiang Long. All three of them were Spirit Rank 96, and together with their Battle Armors, they could contend against Spirit Rank 97 very easily, and most of the Worship Elders were Spirit Rank 96, while only Jin Eyu was Spirit Rank 96.

"This is an impressive line-up... for such a short time... but to kill me, I fear it is not enough Supreme Pontiff."

Said Qian Daoliu in a calm voice as he eyed three Spirit Rank 96 clad in their Battle Armors. While he felt that they were able to contend against Spirit Rank 97, but with him and Jin Eyu, they didn't have anything to fear.

"Two mistakes. One is that I didn't come to kill you. Second I am not alone, just with three of them."

Suddenly three other figures appeared out of nowhere.

One was clad in shining golden armor, bearing a silver halbert in his hand. The second one with green hair had an indifferent look over his face, while the last one was clad in clothes befitting the ruler, emperor of the nation, as he looked at everyone like they were bugs.

While none of the Worship Elders can't sense Spirit Energy from them, but two of them were having an enormous amount of foreign energy, far eclipsing them, while the last man in the regal clothes and crimson-silver hair looked like an ordinary mortal... something that made him even more dangerous in their eyes.

"So the cards have been reversed."

Muttered Qian Daoliu.

"Not entirely."

Said Bibi Dong with a grin, as suddenly Fifteen Ton Douluo and Falling Devil Douluo distanced from the group, while Fifteen Ton Douluo said.

"We will remain neutral in this."

They were brothers, and truth to be told, they didn't care too much about the grudge between Bibi Dong and Douluo Palace.

"You must have planned this for a long time..."

Stated Bibi Dong, as right now they were at an absolute disadvantage. They were just five of them, and Qian Daoliu sensed extreme danger coming from three strangers that Bibi Dong brought with her. His instincts as Titled Douluo at the Spirit Rank 99, a Demigod, were very accurate, and he could tell that all three people had strength, the same as him.

Especially the regal-looking man in the middle... he was sending shivers down his back.

In truth, he was aware that Bibi Dong didn't come to kill them, as that would severely hurt the foundation of the Spirit Hall, and he decided to end this thing peacefully; he felt that if he decided to fight, he would die.

"Let's talk."

Said Qian Daoliu after a short time, and Bibi Dong nodded.

We were sitting around the table.

I, Bibi Dong, Qian Daoliu, Jin Eyu and Ajuka.

While the rest of the people were standing around us, while Diablo stood close to me.

"Now that we are all here and prepared to talk, allow me to introduce myself. Zeoticus Gremory-Lucifer, Emperor of the Baator. An ally of Bibi Dong, from a very far place..."

I introduced myself as Qian Daoliu nodded and then proceeded to look at Bibi Dong.

"Let's go straight to the point. I want you to sign this, and we can be even."

She said as she passed him Soul-Geass with all conditions and things... it was similar Soul-Geass that was used and signed by all officers and members of the Baator, though this was one that was signed by high-ranking personnel of the Baator and Nobility.

"With this, I would have absolute control over every aspect of the Spirit Hall; it would be re-structuralized. You will not scheme against me, not betray me and help me achieve absolute dominance of the Spirit Hall over the Douluo Planet and eventually the entire Mortal Plane and then the Universe. Douluo Palace would be re-structuralized as the Hall of Elders and all members of it, would be under the direct control of the Holy Throne of Pontiff and actively participating in the expansion and development of the Spirit Hall. Aside from that, Holy Templar Order would be formed by merging Temple Knights, Douluo Warriors, and Holy Emperor Warriors. Supreme Pontiff Palace would be renamed as Ecclesiarchy, thus creating the Holy Trinity of the Spirit Hall, all under the control of the Holy Throne of the Supreme Pontiff. Also, Spirit Hall will worship gods not only Angel Goddes, but also other gods, that will ascend among our members, giving us grip over the Mortal Plane in more ways."

Chapter 206 – Qian Daoliu’s Decision and…
After that, Bibi Dong explained some things to them. Mainly her plans for the future development of the Spirit Hall, such as Battle Armors, Spirit Technology and Weapons, and many others.

"I agree."

Said Qian Daoliu after a long time of thought. While some conditions may sound severe, and they would be losing some of their political power, the potential of this was immense.

Submitting their former power meant an alliance with the Empire, and while Qian Daoliu didn't know who they were exactly, he felt that death would be the only outcome if he were to refuse. All the time he looked at me, I knew he felt extremely uncomfortable for several reasons.

They would get out genius, Ajuka was working on creating many wondrous things that seemed incomprehensible for them such as the creation of an Artificial Spirit Soul that would replace Spirit Rings, or rather could create an Artificial Spirit Rings, essentially will stop people relying on hunting Spirit Beasts and maybe in the future, the animosities between two species would resolve.

Ajuka told me several interesting things, and as I understood some basic rules of the Universe, if humanity annihilated Spirit Beasts, then humanity would get annihilated too.

There was one fundamental rule, or rather it was Aspect.

Life will always find a way.

The Universe itself won't stand one species breaking the equilibrium of the Universe. It will exterminate it, properly and to the last one.

"Excellent then after all of you sign this, you will still remain Grand Priest or rather now, Grand Elder of the Hall of Elders. Golden Crocodile Douluo Jin Eyu will be named as Judgement Elder, and his first task would be going through all branches of the Spirit Hall and rooting out traitors or people abusing their position. For what is to come, we need Spirit Hall as a single united entity without dangerous elements within our midst."

Stated Bibin Dong as both Qian Daoliu and Jin Eyu nodded, as this was something that needed to be done if all things that she planned were to be implemented in reality.

"Also, after this, you will all follow Lord Beelzebub to get measured for the custom-made Battle Armor and things needed to condense Soul Cores."

Said Bibi Dong shortly after as several Elders beamed with joy. All of them were stuck at their Spirit Ranks for a very long time, without the perspective of either breaking through or enhancing their Combat Prowess.

Now, those who were still unconvinced were swayed to her side.

With this, Spirit Hall, which was probably already the most powerful faction in the Douluo Continent and probably even the entire Douluo Planet aside from certain entities and Spirit Beasts, became even more terrifying. Not thanks to upgrades, but rather thanks to the proper unification of the faction and merging of all sub-factions that were here.

"Now that this has been resolved, I would ask something of you, Grand Elder."

I said as I looked at the Grand Elder Qian Daoliu.

"What, Your Excellency?"

He asked back in a polite tone.

"Location of the Clear Sky Clan."

I said as he frowned, hearing this due to he had some past with them apparently.

"May I ask why?"

"I can for sure say that the Clear Sky Clan would give birth to a man named Tang San, someone who will in the future be responsible either directly or indirectly for the destruction of the Spirit Hall and the death of all its members."

I said as all Elders froze in shock, and mainly Qian Daoliu.

"In the past, I had a close friend named Tang Chen. Like me, he is Titled Douluo of Extreme Limit Spirit Rank 99, a Demigod. I promised him that Spirit Hall would never set foot on the mountain where the Clear Sky Clan is located unless I could defeat him. I still intend to carry out my promise, but in the face of grave danger, but I think I never promised not to reveal their location. I believe finding this place would be easy."

After I heard that, I, in truth, admired him for carrying out his promise, even though he revealed the location, but alas, this was something we devils did all the time when entering into a contract with mortals, especially humans. Finding weaknesses in the contract and exploiting them for our benefit.

After getting to the location, Diablo stood up and vanished from the place.

"Where did your guard go?"

Asked Qian Daoliu as he saw Diablo disappear.

"To do what is necessary. With the existence of the Clear Sky Clan, the Spirit Hall is threatened and must be resolved for the next progress."

As I finished the sentence, I activated the Fate Algorithm and used all of my power to see Fate. While it was still blurry and unclear, due to my constitution of the Fateless One, I could see it... the extermination of the Clear Sky Clan.

"It is done."

I said grimly as I coughed blood, and Ajuka started casting spells to stabilize my state.

From the words, all could deduce that Diablo would be successful in his mission, as I felt that the Fate that was destined for the Spirit Hall and its members have been shifted, not only that, the weird destiny, the odd feeling I had, has completely disappeared.

It was here, something telling me that I would be in danger in the future if I continued meddling in the Douluo Continent due to someone named Tang San. While the constitution of the Fateless One forbid me from being tied with one Fate, it didn't cancel Fate for the Douluo completely, but now it was gone entirely.

After the incident when Universel Fate tried to tie to me itself, Spirit Hall has been gotten ridden of its original Fate by a great amount, but only now when Diablo departed to exterminate Clear Sky Clan it was entirely gone, and my aura of the Fateless one has been affecting little people here, meaning not even I can now see their Fate.

This meant that Diablo's mission would be successful and no one named Tang San would be born in the Universe.

Chapter 207 – Being of Law (1
Several Days Later

As expected, the mission performed by Diablo went very well, and they have managed to exterminate the entire Clear Sky Clan to the last member. Ironically, as they were hiding as turtles, nobody yet knew that the entire Clear Sky Clan had been slaughtered, which was good for the Spirit Hall, as many things could be done.

I was currently located at a faraway island from the Douluo Continent, where I was preparing to reach the Apocalypse-Class, the Being of Law.

My comprehension of the Law of Devour has already reached 100%, and now I am just holding it back and waiting for a perfect moment to reach the fabled level of Laws.

After I advanced to the Being of Law level, I would be strong enough to contend against beings like Ophis or Great Red very soon, and even against the civilization of Evie Etoulde, which either would be conquered or annihilated or rather I only cared about Machine Race there, as they could be beneficial, especially for Architect.

Those Spirit Gods, or what they were called, their only use was their Divine Sparks. Maybe I should really conquer their civilization and plunder their resources, they should be pretty rich, and that loot would be a great boost for the Empire.

"Architect, activate the formation around this island... this would be destructive... probably."

I said to Architect as I started releasing everything that I had held back and heard Architect speaking.

[As you wish. Formations activated. Detecting... detecting... special effect on the Douluo Planet has been detected... current effects unknown.]

Instantly entire Island was enveloped in huge runic magical formations that would prevent my aura from leaking and luring here possible enemies. Apocalypse-Class was comparable to the Gods of the Douluo Universe; due to Law Comprehension, I would be powerful from somewhere between 3rd-Class God to 1st-Class God.

Dimensional-Class was comparable to Rank 130 – 139: Half-Godking and Rank 140 – 149: Quasi-Godking, while Lord-Class was comparable to the God-King, which was Spirit Rank: 150+. Apparently, there were only several of such individuals, and by some accident one of them, or rather its Inheritor, was in the Douluo Continent, while other several others had Inheritance Test spread across the Douluo Continent.

One of the most powerful Gods was the Asura God, whom Inheritance Trail was located at something called Slaughter City, and Bibi Dong decided that she would take over its position, as it would help her greatly. Also, I would accompany her, she asked for it...

About the Inheritor, it was the Silver Dragon King, part of the Dragon God, by what Diablo has been able to find out, and after I visit the Slaughter City with Bibi Dong, I would be heading to the Great Star Duo Forest to find it and also, Di Tian, as there were many things that I wished to discuss with them... maybe someone would be worthy to join the Longinus Dreizhen Orden... it would be good to have two members at the Shao Universe.

[Comprehension of the Law of Devour has reached 100%.]

[Starting Ascension Project.]

I then felt something that cannot be explained by words... the feeling was weird yet so comfortable, and I felt how my body was completely being reforged from the zero. My body was being reconstructed to ascend as a higher form of life, the Being of Laws.

[Demonic Energy Reserves are being purified and are expanding at tremendous speed.]

My Demonic Energy Reserves were being purified and converted to the new level of density and purity, which was far more superior compared to when I was at the Super-Devil Class. I now felt extremely powerful and could cast Forbidden-Tier Spells for hours without even noticing energy loss for them.

That was the advantage of the Being of Law. For example, if I didn't use Laws when casting spells, then my energy usage was minuscule.

[Physique is being strengthened to the standard Apocalypse-Class Level of physical strength.]

After my Demonic Energy had been purified and was still expanding, my body was also being strengthened at the same time, and it was a wondrous feeling. The Energy of Laws was reshaping and strengthening my body by a tremendous amount.

Usually, Arcanists don't have strong bodies, as they don't focus on strengthening their physiques, aside from those who transplant some bloodline into them or those who are filthy rich and don't care about what they invest.

Reaching the Apocalypse-Class was a whole new start that opened countless new possibilities. The real world could be explored only from this rank and higher. Beings on this level or its equivalent like Warlock Monarch or Arch-Arcanist as only from that stage one is basically entitled to have his own faction or explore wonders of the Universe.

My new True Name didn't awaken as it would only when I would return to the Astral Boundary to the Underworld, as I did all my True Names from the Will of the Underworld itself, so I predict that I would get two ones.

One for the Legendary-Class and one for the Apocalypse-Class.

My True Names were mainly passive abilities, which gave me massive benefits, like Dizmason name that increased his Soul Aptitude, Prideguard which basically made me unmatched if I fought in the Underworld against someone of the same element and even weakened attacks of neutral ones or Nirvana that boosted up my regeneration in the Underworld tremendously and allowed him to be killed and reborn once in a while.

As they were given by the Will of the Underworld itself, their effect was either limited only to the Underworld or gave him some passive ability, which was okey with me.

[Ascension to the Being of Law has been successful. The host is now an Apocalyse-Class entity. Demonic Energy Levels are stabilizing.]

Soon enough, I heard Architect's voice, saying that everything was okey and I had successfully broken through to the Apocalypse-Class.

It was called Apocalypse-Class because Beings of Law were like an Apocalypse. While Dimensional-Class were called like that as they had the ability to traverse across the entire Universe due to their strength freely. While Lord-Class was termed as Lord, due to the fact that they were unmatched by anyone below and ruled enormous parts of the Universe, aside from Eternals/Exarchs and more ancient beings, but those were different.

Chapter 208 – Being of Law (2)
"Analysis."

[Class: Apocalypse-Class

Laws: Devour (100%), Darklight (38%)

Demonic Energy: 240,984

Strength: 145,165

Agility: 131,123

Vitality: 120,146]

Damm... so high increase, I need to convert those numbers for scale corresponding Beings of Laws.

"Architect use data that I got from the corpse of the Golden-Horned Fiend at the Abyssal King Level."

[Unable... data incomplete. Golden-Horned Fiend Abyssal King was too heavily wounded, and data are incomplete. Supplementing information obtained from Weismann and Astral Boundary about Power Systems. Calculating.]

[Cacultivation Complete. Conversion from Weismann Lifeform Scale Level 1 to the Weismann Lifeform Scale Level 2 - Tier 1, designation Mortal to Being of Law complete.]

Weismann Lifeform Scale Level was the creation of Kaziklu Bey, Adolf K. Weissman to categorize Lifeform based on their form, from the regard of closeness to the Laws of the Universe. Level 1 of the Weismann Scale was basically everyone who didn't comprehend any Laws and was designed as "Mortal."

Level 2 of the Weismann's Scale were the Beings of Laws. People who comprehended Laws were divided into Tiers 1 to 3, Tier 1 for Arch-Arcanist / Apocalypse-Class, Tier 2 for Magister Arcanist / Dimensional-Class, and Tier 3 for Arcane Lord / Lord-Class.

Level 3 of the Weismann's Scale was for Eternals and Exarchs.

Level 4 of the Weismann's Scale was for Great Old Ones.

For example, a Warlock at the Warlock Monarch Realm, that had power comparable to the Apocalypse-Class if he was strong, would still be the only Level 1 Lifeform of the Weismann's Scale if he had not comprehended any Law, as comprehension of Laws signified transition to something new, something higher and more powerful.

[Name: Zeoticus Gremory-Lucifer

True Name: Dizmason (Devil Talent), Savant (Prideguard), Isaiah (Nirvana)

Race: Trans-Devil-Fiend (Pure-Blood)

Bloodline: Gremory, Lucifer, Golden-Horned Fiend

-

Class: Apocalypse-Class

Lifeform Level: 2 - Tier 1

Laws: Devour (100%), Darklight (38%)

Demonic Energy: 240

Strength: 145

Agility: 131

Vitality: 120

Underworld Command Sequence: 75%

-

Law Control:

Devour - Advanced

-

Clan Trait:

Dark Light - Forbidden

The Devour - Law

Holy Flame - Adept

-

Magic Systems:

Tier Magic - Forbidden

Devil Magic - Forbidden

Norse Runic Magic - Grandmaster

Abyssal Runic Magic - Grandmaster

Human Magic - Grandmaster

Mysticism - Adept

-

Secret Method: Fate Algorithm - (2/6)]

I was surprised to see that instantly after my breakthrough to the Being of Law, I wasn't weakest of the rank but had some power, as my Demonic Energy Reserves were way higher than they should be.

Additionally, the best thing of this all, my Law Control was already on the Advanced Level.

Comprehension of Laws was one thing, but the control over what you have comprehended was way harder. For example, if Arcanist wanted to reach Magister Rank, which could be done by comprehending various Laws together, each Law needed to be at least at an Advanced Level of Control, so they won't go out of control during the process.

And to reach Arcane Lord Level or Lord-Class where one must find his own path by fusing the Laws, one needed to have Perfect Control in each Law, because one simple mistake during the process could lead to instant and gruesome death.

Manipulating with Laws was a very delicate thing, and even if the Laws were compatible together, everything could happen, and one could suffer serious backslash due to his lack of control over the Law. That was why control was essential.

"Architect, based on information from Mercurius, how strong am I compared to the Gods of this Universe?"

I ask.

[1st Class God Spirit Rank 120. Since you have comprehended Law, only geniue Gods of Shao Universe can threaten you.]

Answered Architect in my head as I nodded.

"Have you finished the analysis the effect of this on this mortal plane?"

I asked.

[This Plane seems to be evolving and started absorbing leaks of energy during your breakthrough, which allowed it to recover its lost "life force" we could say. Within one year, it will recover to the point where it could hold God Officials and Wild Gods up to Spirit Rank 109.]

I was delighted and scared at the same time.

This would create a lot of new powerhouses.

Fortunately, Qian Daoliu said that this mortal plane had only three Limit Douluos at Spirit Rank 99, him included, and one of them would soon die, while the remaining one is not any threat, but rather an ally from what I understood.

This would create new powerhouses and help even some people to ascend as Gods.

Fortunately now, even if the old man reached Godhood, it would be only beneficial for me, so I don't care too much. If it was before he signed the Soul-Geass, then I would be worried a bit, but not for much, as I would be able to kill him if needed.

Not to mention that Bibi Dong would soon reach Tittle Douluo and could become the inheritor of the Asura God, the strongest God-King of the Douluo Realm.

Now, I need to inform Spirit Hall about the recent development.

"When the Plane would be recovered enough so the cultivators here could see changed?"

This was a pretty important question right now.

[At shortest 10, probably 20 or more. This plane has lost too much Lifeforce before, and now every ounce of energy it gains is used to heal the Planar Core. Only after some time would the energy density start increasing, but not so soon. Still, it would be good to prepare for it; I predict that after 20 Years, Spirit Energy Density will start increasing relatively fast, and cultivation will become much easier.]

Stated Architect.

"I know. Spirit Hall needs to expand and cultivate several Wild Gods, that could protect it from the Shadows and if possible maybe some Gods with God Position."

Right now Spirit Hall would have a unique advantage. Only they would know what has happened and that Spirit Energy Density would increase. This was the best opportunity to recruit as many talented people as possible and create a robust foundation for the future.

Chapter 209 – Being of Law (3)
"Active the suppression seals. We don't want to break this plane with my presence alone; it would be a terrible thing, as just now it started recovering."

I said to Architect.

[Supression Seals Activated.]

My aura alone was too strong for this world and could cause a lot of damage to the world that has just started recovering. In the first place, it was in this state because beings like me fought here, and the fight between such powerhouses is always highly destructive, even in the areas where space was extremely stable.

For example, in the Astral Boundary, in some Grade 1 Planes, the space was so stable that people under Ultimate-Class won't be able to damage even trees. To teleport, one would need to reach at least Super Devil Class and be proficient in magic.

Underworld was due to my machinations getting stronger, and space was getting more and more stable, as the Grade of the Plane was climbing and soon would become a Grade 3 Plane. Thanks to the Energy Density that was increasing due to some spells and help from Mercurius and Kaziklu Bey, I was able to construct a magical spell formation that is used to nourish planes for them to evolve.

Even now, it was impossible to teleport for one unless he was High-Class, and I predict that by the time the Underworld would become a Grade 3 Plane, then only Ultimate-Class and above could teleport. In one regard, it was good, as it was already troublesome to watch for everyone teleporting here and there, but that was due to the fact that space was somewhat loose in the Underworld before I did the method that Mercurius and Kaziklu Bey told me.

To reach Dimensional-Class, I needed to comprehend multiple Laws. I planned to reach by comprehending the Laws of Darklight and then to comprehend the Laws of Destruction and Slaughter as they would be close to me in nature.

Before reaching Apocalypse-Class, my senses couldn't cover even 1/8 of the Douluo Continent, as this place was huge, bigger than the Underworld, but that was logical; Douluo Planet was far older, while Underworld was a relatively new plane and was still expanding.

Now that I have become Being of Law, I could cover the entire Douluo Continent without any problem, and If I used Laws to help me, then I could cover around the majority of the whole Planet if pushed to limits.

I then returned to the Spirit Hall, which I reached within ten minutes. Now that as an Apocalypse-Class, as a Being of Law, no matter Universe, all of the had Laws, and they were rather similar in its patterns, so I could easily use the Laws of the Shao Universe to my benefit, thus using the environment to travel instantaneously.

After I returned to the Spirit Hall, I went to the Holy Throne, where Bibi Dong was attending her duties as the Supreme Pontiff of the Spirit Hall.

'She is really hard-working...'

I thought as I looked at her.

"Call Grand Elder, Ajuka, Diablo, and other high-ranking members of the Spirit Hall; I have something very important to announce."

I told her with a solemn voice as she nodded, and after several minutes, several people arrived at the Throne Room. Among them was also a newcomer, Dugu Bo the Poison Douluo, who reached already Spirit Rank 93 and was one of the 4 Cardinals of the Ecclesiarchy.

When Diablo and Ajuka saw me, both of them bowed deeply, congratulating me for my breakthrough, which surprised everyone here.

"You have broken through?"

Asked Bibi Dong, a bit shaken as she looked at me.

"Indeed, now I am geniue Being of Law. My power should be right now comparable to the 1st-Class God with God Position of Spirit Rank 120."

I said as everyone froze in the spot, especially Qian Daoliu, as he knew how strong that was. He was an inheritor of the Angel Goddes due to his Seraphim Martial Spirit, but he didn't ascend as God as he was stuck in his current rank.

Angel Goddess was 1st-Class God, and right now, someone as strong as Goddess who was his patron was standing before him.

It felt surreal.

"When I broke through, this entire plane has started absorbing residual Energy of Law, and especially Douluo Planet has started recuperating from the damage it suffered. Soon enough, at fastest after 20 Years, Spirit Energy density in the Planet will start increasing; I think everyone among you knows what this means. Additionally, after several years, this Planet would have recovered to the point where it could once again hold gods and cultivators could become Wild Gods."

I stated sternly as everyone grimaced.

While this sounded like bad news, it wasn't as bad, but it could lead to disaster if mismanaged.

"Golden Crocodile Douluo will lead a group of Elders to the Sun Moon Continent to speed up the development of the Spirit Hall... within 5 Years, we need to have the entire Continent under control of the Spirit Hall. Secondly, start recruiting more people into the Spirit Hall, even those with trash martial spirits... who knows what encounter they could have and could become powerhouses. Let them be reserve members and do missions for the Spirit Hall in exchange for resources. This would increase friction between nobles of the Heaven Dou Empire and Clans. Also, prepare to send the first batch of resources to the Baator, Zeoticus can we await more of those positions allowing people above 40 years old to form Soul Cores?"

Currently, only several people in the Spirit Halls that were above the age limit have formed Soul Cores, including Ghost and Chrystantenum Douluos and aside from them, I used last for Qian Daoliu and Jin Eyu, as they were strong and especially it would be good if Golden Crocodile Doulou reached Limit Douluo Spirit Rank 99, as he was Spirit Rank 98 for a very long time.

"Yes, there would be enough if you supply us with the right resources. We have only started breeding magical plants that were imported from this Universe to ours, so we don't have enough for everyone, but we will have."

I answered swiftly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back