1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Holy Chronicles of Baator

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Trafford, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Threadmarks: Chapter 150 – Cutting Roots
    Trafford

Trafford I trust you know where the happy button is?

After dealing with Kokabiel and his goons, I returned to Fuerig and called General Zagan and General Ragnar, who arrived as soon as possible.

I just looked at them before saying.

"Start cleaning our back garden. I want them all dead, either by our hand or by the hand of a third party. Notify the Execution Temple, and tell Grandmaster Valefor to send his best to accomplish this task."

I gave my order.

Both of them bowed as they left, and I could finally return back to bed.

While some descendants of the Houses Asmodeus, Leviathan, and Beelzebub were killed during the war, the main lines were still alive, though that would change starting today. In the upcoming days, all of them will die one by one.

Execution Temple was my secret force of assassins led by one of my most loyal and fanatical vassals, Cain Valefor.

Valefor Clan was Duke Clan among the 72 Pillars with Clan Trait of Shadow Ruler, which allowed them to have absolute control over Darkness and Shadows. It made them perfect shadow warriors, perfect assassins.

I personally even invested a lot of resources into the cultivation of Execution Temple, which was led by Clan Head of Valefor, Cain Valefor, a man bit younger than me, but thanks to my help, he achieved the early stages of the Satan-Class. Not that it was known, as I kept their existence hidden and only used them in times of need.

And now they shall perform the arduous tasks.

The assassination of the bloodline of Beelzebub, Asmodeus, and Leviathan until none remains. I already had information that Four Satans went to the pocket dimension where Yahweh was fighting with Trihexa and was waiting for a moment when they could strike and kill Yahweh.

This meant that they wouldn't be able to retaliate as they would be dead. On the other hand, I also found out that Rizevim refused to participate in the war, which creates a lot of displeasure with him among the Six Houses of Lucifer, which was ignited even more, after Lord Zaorama Nebiros, started rallying other House Heads, of Houses Satanachia, Algaliarept, Fleurity, and Sargatanas.

Getting allies on my side was most crucial, and Zaorama did a great job. He also practically helped me to perfect the Trans-Devil Gene Seed project, and probably after the Great War, we can start recruiting recruits for the Adeptus Custodes.

In the end, the missing aspect of the Trans-Devil Gene Seed was Agreas Crystal, which was used as a stabilization element, which allowed us to create Trans-Devil Gene Seed that could be used for more comprehensive subjects.

While the more personalized Trans-Devil Gene Seed was still superior and was more easily accommodated by the subject's body, the generalized version took lesser resources and thanks to the usage of Agreas Crystal could be used on not only devils, but it was tested on Fallen Angel, Oni, and even Nekomata.

We have tested the Trans-Devil Gene Seed on several humans of various ages, ranging from age 6 to 50, but all of them ended in the torturous death of the test subject. The reason behind this was that humans' physical body was too fragile and could not handle the overwhelming power input of the Trans-Devil Gene Seed.

Somewhere in the Underworld

A man wearing something that looked like a priest gown with a cape looked at the message he received before he started laughing crazily as he spoke to himself.

"Your wish is my command, Your Imperial Majesty."

He said as he melted into the shadows.

Beelzebub Territory, Mansion of Beelzebub

Compared to the usual atmosphere, this time the mansion of Beelzebub where the mainline of the Beelzebub Clan resided, was filled with corpses, body parts, and walls painted red, as several people in priest-like gown with capes, killed everything that moved, from maids of novels, including several newborn.

Most notable were Bidleid Bashalun Beelzebub and his descendant Shalion Beelzebub and Shalba Beelzebub.

"Set it on fire."

Said one of the people, who seemed to be their leader, as several of them cast [Hell Flame] Spell to burn everything down.

Asmodeus Territory, Castle of Ariat

Contrary to the quiet assassination, here it was under heavy attacks from Angel Legions. Thanks to some inside help, they broke through the magical barriers and started slaughtering every devil they found there.

While Admodeu's son, Damaidosu Zereikel Asmodeus, fought bravely, he was soon overwhelmed by the massive amount of Angels. He was killed fast together with his entire line, which was purged with Holy Light, as Angels killed every devil in the Ariat Castle, leaving only a ghost town here.

Leviathan Territory, Unknown Location

A similar scene could be seen even in the undisclosed location in the Levithan Territory, where severed heads of Tsufaame Tereaku Leviathan and her young daughter barely in her teens, Katerea Leviathan were stabbed on the crude spear as various fluids were on their faces as Orcs defiled their bodies.

Contrary to the previous two, Leviathan Territory was attacked by a horde of Orcs that resided in the Three Realms. A trans-dimensional portal somehow appeared, and their territory got invaded by an immeasurable number of orcs.

I just listened to one report after another with a satisfying smile over my own.

"Excellent, now three lineages are basically dead with just some branch members remaining, but those could be easily disposed of. Now, only I need to get my hands on the corpses of the Four Satans. You have performed a great service, Cain."

I said to a man in a priest-like gown with a cape as he bowed to me.

"I live to serve, Your Imperial Majesty."

He bowed deeply.

"Very well, here for your loyalty."

As I threw him several High-Grade Demonic Energy Crystals and one God Corpse Potion, I said that I refined from the corpse of god that Okhwang sold me.

The loyalty of Cain was unquestioned one, as he was my vassal through the Soul-Geass Crest. So I wasn't short on resources for him if he performed his missions well.

"Start slowly killing loyalists. They need to die, a necessary sacrifice for a greater good."

2. Threadmarks: Chapter 151 – Super Devil
    Trafford

After several days of preparations, I was going to reach the Super-Devil Class by Devouring the second Dragon core I have obtained from the corpses of Albion and Ddraig.

I have decided to reach Super-Devil Class before going to find Azrael, as our meeting would for sure end in a fight, and as Satan-Class, albeit now with combat prowess matching that of weaker Super-Devil Class, I still couldn't rival someone like Azrael.

That was too way out of my league.

So thus, reaching Super-Devil Class was my priority. Unfortunately for me, it was also a kind of level cap that could be achieved quickly.

Even though Draconic Deus was basically a Grade 3 Plane, its environment was comparable to the Grade 5 due to the existence of the Dimensional Gap. That meant that after reaching Super-Devil Class, I would be advancing in that Class very, very slowly.

For example, one thing that could significantly speed up my advancement in terms of Demonic Energy reserves was Superior-Grade Demonic Energy Crystals. Still, those were almost impossible to find in the Underworld, and High-Grade ones were maximum.

So my only choice for a fast advancement would be to trade something during the meeting of Longinus Dreizhen Orden. Or to Devour some Great Gods, after my Devour reached Ultra-Order Rank, which was doable after training for hundred years in it intensively.

Currently, I was in the underground complex of the Fuerig, which served as a testing field for my dangerous experiments or when I tried magic rituals or similar things. This time, I wasn't alone, as Hela came with me to watch over me.

She was already a Greater God with over 7,000 Units of Divine Power and 10,000 Units of Magical Power. Her training speed was extremely terrifying due to her being an Innate God; additionally, she practiced a unique technique that allowed her to convert Magical Power to Divine Power and increase her reserves. More she used it, the higher her Divine Power rose, and the same could be said about her Magical Power, that due to constant drain and regeneration was expanding naturally.

"Are you going to start?"

Asked me, my lover, as she stood there in her battle armor.

"Yes, when I activate the barrier and start devouring the Dragon Core, start supporting the barrier with your Divine Power. If something goes wrong and energies from the Dragon Core of pinnacle Heavenly Dragon goes berserk, then it would be a problem."

Last I got Architect to help me regulate the energy flow with some supplementary magical formations, but that was not enough. I noticed afterward that it was a significant risk, and only someone at a similar level of power could properly regulate it when something happened.

Now, my Devour has already reached Master-Ranked mastery, so it should go easier compared to before. The higher the Mastery over the Devour was, the more energy I could absorb. Not to mention, if I had comprehended the Law of Devouring, then absorbing Dragon Core like this would be in a split of a second with 100% absorption.

"Architect activate protective wards and barriers from 1 to 10. Hela starts supplementing them with Divine Power and takes control of the Command."

I said as several magical barriers were erected around me as I took the Dragon's Core from my Dimensional Storage.

After looking at it for several seconds, I used Devour on it and started absorbing the energy from the Dragon Core.

When trying to reach a higher Class, the process was different, and I wasn't sending the converted energy to my Hearts to increase my Demonic Energy Reserves. Still, instead, I was concentrating on it at one point until it reached maximum, and my reserves started expanding on their own.

When that started, I knew I had reached the higher Class. This system was very similar to the Warlock Cultivation System and Evolutionary System of the Fiends of Abyss.

Truth to be told, it hurt like hell, as I was concentrating the enormous amount of converted Demonic Energy in my two Hearts, which were centers of my Energy Reserves.

Only after several hours, my Hearts start absorbing the concentrated Demonic Energy that I had been devouring and converting, and now my Demonic Energy Reserves started rising as they soon broke through 1,500, and after another ten minutes, they reached 2,500, which was starting point for Super Devil Class or Greater God or other equivalents.

And it didn't stop at the meager 2,500 but kept increasing as my Demonic Energy Reserves were getting expanded, purified, more potent, and denser.

In the end, I managed to reach staggering 6,125 Units of Demonic Energy by devouring the second Dragon Core belonging to the pinnacle Heavenly Dragon.

Gainst from the second one was much better compared to those from the first one.

Power System of us devils was very similar to Warlocks of the Astral Boundary and Fiends of the Abyss till Super-Devil Class including.

The only thing the devil needed to do was to accumulate enough Demonic Energy to break through the constraints over his energy core, which was his heart. If he did so, then he would evolve and reach a higher class.

This was a combination of Warlock Cultivation and the Evolution of Fiends.

From then, it consisted similar path to Arcanist, as one must comprehend a Law.

Whoever created basics for our species was a genius on his own.

Soon enough, I felt the Will of the Underworld descend upon me as my entire body froze.

Already a very familiar feeling.

'Isaiah'

'Isaiah'

'Isaiah'

Sounded a now familiar creepy voice in my head belonging to the Will of the Underworld, precisely three times as always.

'Isaiah - When in the Underworld, regeneration is several times faster, no matter of what type. Recovering from fatal damage is easier. The Soul is tied to the Underworld; by sacrificing part of your Energy Reserves, you can be reborn.'

3. Threadmarks: Chapter 152 – Am Feeling Great
    Trafford

The ability of the True Name Isaiah was pretty powerful.

I liked passive abilities much more than those active ones, as they were always on. Now when I am in the Underworld, I would have faster regeneration of my Demonic Energy or would recover from injuries faster than before.

But the most crucial part of this ability was to revive me if I am killed in the Underworld by permanently sacrificing some of my Demonic Energy. While I would drop a Class, but that could be quickly recovered. Still, I hope and believe I would never be in a situation where I would need to use this, but it was nice to have insurance.

'Architect, scan.'

I said in my head immediately after I felt the presence of the Underworld's Will vanish.

[Name: Zeoticus Gremory-Lucifer

True Name: Dizmason (Devil Talent), Savant (Prideguard), Isaiah (Nirvana)

Race: Trans-Pure-Blooded Devil

Bloodline: Gremory, Lucifer

-

Class: Super-Devil

Demonic Energy: 6,125

Strength: 621

Agility: 635

Vitality: 589

Underworld Command Sequence: 25%

-

Clan Trait:

Dark Light - Master (Gate of Babylon Style, Truth-Seeking Orb Style, Chains of Heaven Style)

The Devour - Master]

I observed Architect's analysis.

One of the most notable changes was an increase in my Demonic Energy and a change of my race after I underwent assimilation with Trans-Devil Gene-Seed.

For me, fusing with Trans-Devil Gene-Seed didn't give me any power increase but somewhat increased my survivability and some passive abilities.

"How are you feeling, Zeo?"

Asked Hela after she dispersed the protective barrier enveloping me.

"I am feeling great... far better than great. It's best!"

I shouted in delight.

Currently, I was practically at the top of the power hierarchy in the Draconic Deus. Not counting Elder Dragons of Great Red and Ophis, or Mighty God Shiva or Okhwang, who wasn't even native, just a neighbor cultivator reincarnated here.

With over 6,000 Units of Demonic Energy, I was already in an advanced stage of the Super-Devil Class. The limit for it was generally 15,000 Units of Energy, so having 6,000 already set in the high rank, probably in terms of Class alone, I am higher than Zekram, maybe even Lucifer.

Of course, that is only Class. I think that Zekram could defeat me even as a newly advanced Super Devil. He has several thousand years of combat experience, and I think the only thing that is stopping him from reaching Apocalypse-Class is his Energy Reserves.

Clan Traits of Devils were the gate to comprehension of Law.

When one reaches mastery of the Forbidden Rank over the Clan Trait, he has already touched Realm of Laws, and his comprehension percentage of Law should be around 15% to 20%. When one reaches comprehension of 50%, he would have changed to undergo Law Baptism, meaning Laws itself would baptize him.

If it succeeded, then the probability of reaching Being of Law was sure for absolute. Of course, the death rate was 9 to 10.

For example, based on my observation Albion and Ddraig were at 49% of comprehension of their respective Laws. If not then, killing them even with traps would be absolutely impossible. One needs to know that after Law Baptism, there is a tremendous qualitative change in one's body, making one several times more powerful.

Albion and Ddraig were fighting for the epiphany to achieve 50% and undergo Law Baptism; with their strength, there was a huge chance they would succeed, and within the next decades or century, there would be a new Elder Dragon born.

"While my physical strength remained the same, my Demonic Energy is overwhelming right now; I could probably fight for even a week without tiring myself out."

I stated as I cast several spells.

Consumption for spells was minimal, and my regeneration of Demonic Energy was frightening. Especially when in the Underworld, thanks to my True Name Isaiah it was several times superior to other of the same Class.

"Also, you should look into a mirror, my dear."

Said Hela as she conjured a mirror for me to take a look at me.

I was shocked at the changes in my appearance. The most notable that caught my attention first was two crimson horns that were sprouting from my head. They stood there proudly as a colossal amount of Demonic Energy was being concentrated in them.

The second thing that changed, was the appearance of my tail. The tail was a very fragile and sensitive organ for devils, so most devils would keep it retracted and never show it; while it could be used in combat at the element of surprise, it was hazardous to do so.

Now my tail, got bulkier and thicker, I swung with it several times, and the tip of my tail looked even sharper than before. I could even use it in the fight without being afraid that somebody would target my tail. Speartip of my tail could now pierce even through the finest armor my soldiers are wearing, which already was something to behold.

And the last thing, I now had apparently a tattoo.

It was in a runic pattern, it started underneath my right eye, and in weird patterns and symbols, it covered my right shoulder arm and my entire right arm.

It was the so-called Demon Tattoo.

I read that Fiends that reach Abbysal Dukes rank and take human form often had these Demon Tattoos over their bodies. The more they had, the stronger they were. These Demon Tattoos increased the ability to use Demonic Energy and strengthened resistance to Magic and Holy Power. Probably the more I would advance, the larger the Demon Tattoo would get, not that I cared as it looked pretty cool, and it even gave me more bonuses, so all okey.

I also had Twelve Wings instead of the previous Ten Wings.

"I look better... I would say, more intimidating?"

I said a rhetorical question, to which Hela just nodded as I was too engrossed in admiring myself in a mirror.

4. Threadmarks: Chapter 153 – Azrael (1)
    Trafford

"Are you going to find Azrael?"

Said Hela as she came in front of me as she brought me out from my admiration.

"Yes, he would be a great asset for the Baator."

I answered as I retracted my wings, horns, and tail.

Azrael was the pinnacle Archangel and had the Power of Death, very similar to Hela. I wonder why he even fell in the first place.

"Have you ever met him?"

As she was older than me, I asked Hela, so she must have met him at one point in her life.

"Yes, several centuries ago, when he was still Pure Angel. He led a crusade against Asgard. I didn't fight him, as he was out of my league, but even Odin, with the help of Pantheon that pushed him temporarily to Mighty Stage God, had a problem defeating him in a short time. Even then, he was the top powerhouse, but there was something weird about him."

Said Hela with a frown.

"What exactly?"

"Normally, someone as strong as Azrael should have already evolved into Angel Emperor. Angels have a straightforward path, similar to Fiends, Kindreds, or Devils in the early stages. To reach Angel Emperor, they don't need to comprehend Law or anything; they just need to evolve. Azrael already had so much Holy Power inside him, so logically speaking, he should already reach Angel Emperor Level long ago."

Explained Hela.

"How strong would he be compared to Mighty God?"

I asked curiously.

"Probably the same. Due to being a more evolutionary path, their combat prowess is similarly based on an accumulation of energy. Though Azrael with his Power of Death, would be stronger than many Mighty Gods, and only those who have strong combat-related Divinities would be able to match him."

As I listened to her, I immediately realized the reason behind that.

"Constraints."

I said.

"?"

"He has constraints from Yahweh. Probably all of his Angels have. I have also read that many gods in the Astral Boundary that are cultivating Angels often become paranoid, so they place constraints so their Angels cannot reach a higher stage than themselves."

That was probably the reason why Azazel fell; he wanted to break through the shackles that Yahweh put on him.

Lucifer achieved it by transforming himself from Fallen Angel after falling to Devil through unknown arcane procedures long forgotten. Only records are kept in the Book of Lucifer that even I cannot decipher.

Maybe Azrael fell for a similar reason.

"That could be possible."

Answered Hela with a faint smile as she started passionately kissing me, as I turned her around, and we started some pleasurable activity.

The next day, I departed to search for Azrael.

I had some general locations from Azazel, so I immediately flew that way.

I went to the unclaimed zone of the Underworld.

Underworld was divided into several areas, from each one belonging to some faction. There was Devil Area, belonging to the Devils. Realms of Dead, which belonged to Hades of the Olympian Patheon. Yomi, which belonged to the Izanami of the Shinto Pantheon. Kingdom of Osiris of Egyptian Pantheon.

Then there were areas that were not under the rule of any faction, like Malebolge or Cocytus.

Azrael was located even deeper in the Area termed an Abandoned Area due to the vicious monsters that lived there. Apparently, Azrael chose the Abandoned Area as his base of operations.

A usual level of monsters and magical beasts inhabiting the Abandoned Area was General Level, with countless Monarch Level monsters among them and even many Emperor Level ones. It was basically a no-go zone for anybody and anything.

Constructing a base there, you can have a guaranteed peaceful life, as nobody would be mad enough to venture there on his own.

If someone was unlucky, then even a pinnacle powerhouse such as Albion or Ddraig may be killed there if they were unfortunate enough to be ganged on by several Emperor-Level monsters that lived in the Abandoned Area.

Compared to that place, even Sunset Monster Mountain Range seemed like a nice and friendly place.

After flying for several hours and evading some dangerous areas, I finally arrived at the Abandoned Area. Underworld was far more extensive than Earth, so this journey from the Devil Area to Abandoned Area, took me several hours and a distance of several Earths to cross.

I cast some concealment spells to mask my presence, as I didn't want to alert those Emperor Level monsters that were sleeping here or whatever. While I was curious to test my strength against them, and they would be delicious to devour, right now was not the time.

I flew deeper into the Abandoned Area until I arrived at the part of the Abandoned Area, where the concentration of Death Energy was huge. Death Energy was the type of energy that was used by Hela, Azrael, or some other people.

It was a special kind of energy that could be found even in nature, in places where enormous amounts of lifeforms died, creating an enormous amount of negative energy of resentment, hatred, and similar, which would fuse and evolve into the Death Energy.

When an ordinary person comes into contact with even an ounce of Death Energy, and death is instant.

'This place would be a paradise for Hela. Her training speed would be boosted several times if she stayed in a place so rich in Death Energy. Azrael must be somewhere here, and this is the perfect place for someone with the Power of Death to train.'

As I flew through this part of the Abandoned Area and searched for Azrael, I thought in my head.

And soon enough, I saw a young-looking man with short white hair, two black horns, and a black stripe tattoo underneath his right eye, similar to mine, sitting cross-legged on the top of some random mountain, as a crimson ball of condensed energy was floating before him.

I could feel an overwhelming aura around him, easily dwarfing my own.

"Azrael."

5. Threadmarks: Chapter 154 – Azrael (2)
    Trafford

Suddenly that crimson ball shot toward me with tremendous speed. I dodged the attack and saw Azrael standing there, with a smile over his face, as he looked at me with a piercing gaze through his crimson-red eyes.

"I have heard about you... even in the Abandoned Area, some monsters talk about you."

I was surprised by this, ad, especially the second part. It appears some monsters were able to talk in our speech or maybe even take a humanoid form.

"And I have heard about you, Archangel of Death, Azrael."

I said as we stared at each other.

"Come, be my guest."

He said as he gestured for me to sit down with him, as I did, and we both sat cross-legged on the unnamed mountain in the Abandoned Area of the Underworld.

"So, why are you searching for me in the parts of the Underworld, Lucifer?"

He asked with an emotionless voice as I observed his appearance. In truth, he looked more like a Demon rather than a Fallen Angel.

"I want to recruit you, Azrael."

I stated calmly.

"Recruit for what exactly?"

"Astral Boundary."

I said as he froze and looked at me without saying any words or making any sound.

"Oh? So things are getting into the move. What should I have from it?"

He asked casually.

"Freedom. Evolution. Power. Authority. Whatever you want."

I named.

"He is going to die, am I right?"

He asked as I nodded.

"Indeed, it is no secret in certain circles that four idiots have used Trihexa to lure him out. He is currently fighting with Trihexa for several years, and it is nearing its end. They plan to ambush him, but killing Mighty God as only Super Devils, even severely injured, is unrealistic. But I can predict that he will succumb to his injuries."

I explained.

"I want two things."

He said.

"First, I want you to destroy Heaven's System that Yahweh created."

He called him Yahweh... weird normally most 1st Generation angels, no most, all of them called him father.

"I know that look; you are wondering why I call him by name, right? Simple, I soon realized that for him, we are nothing more than slaves and servants, caged in invisible chains to not able to rise above him. Lucifer and I were first to realize that when he forced us to bow to humans. Most pathetic and hateful species in all universes in all existence. Lucifer fell and became the first Fallen Angel, but he realized that his shackles didn't disappear. So in his endless search, he found the Book that is now known as the Book of Lucifer, and through unknown means and ways, he turned himself into the first Devil. Then with Lilith, a succubus from the Abyss, he created Devil species."

I marveled at his monologue.

"And how you broke them?"

I asked.

"I found my way here... through incorporating the bloodline of several Fiends into my own, that is why I look like this, but it worked, and they were broken. But, the same thing cannot be said about others. Even if Yahweh dies, Heaven's System will inherit his will and constraints over all Fallen Angels and Pure Angels."

Indeed, Yahweh would use Heaven's System to bind all Angels to never evolve to Angel Emperor Level. Why that was important was only for him to know, or... or if he had the plan to revive himself.

While the Law of Chaos was deadly and would kill him for sure, maybe he really found a way to revive himself. He was crafting genius that constructed literary wonders, so it was highly possible.

One must know that when a God is killed, then as long as he is killed and his Divine Spark and Soul are left instant, then with enough time, revival is not something out of the question. Alas, the reason why four idiots chose Trihexa was not only that it was one of few that could kill him, but also due to the Law of Chaos, which was deadly for almost anything in existence.

The Law of Chaos had a miraculous ability to disrupt and destroy natural order.

"In the future, it is doable and probably needed. I plan to obtain Fallen Angels as my subordinates in the future, so it would be rather bad if they were still constrained by something like that. In the Astral Boundary, only when one reached that level of power could be considered as somebody."

I said.

"Excellent. You should have talked about it with Azazel, right? He was my favorite brother, only if not for his likeness to humans and too perverted behavior. Does he still lust over Gabriel?"

He asked with a small laugh.

"Yes, and he won't stop talking about her."

I answered.

"Gabriel was always so innocent and so pure. Even now, maybe she still believes that we could be once more together."

He said with a frown.

"And what is the second condition that you have?"

I asked.

"Fight with me."

He said as I looked at him with wary eyes.

"Of course, you don't need to win; I just want to look at how strong you are. Considering that you are under 200 years old and have already reached Super-Devil Class among human Warlocks, reaching Infinity Warlock Realm around 200 years old is almost unheard of. And among Arcanists..."

I nodded in agreement; if I don't need to win, then it is okey.

"Where shall we fight?"

I asked him as Azrael pointed at the ground.

"Right here, this place is devoid of any monsters or magical beasts, so there is a very low chance we would be interrupted."

6. Threadmarks: Chapter 155 – Azrael (3)
    Trafford

The moment he finished the sentence, I immediately started firing at Azrael hundreds of Dark Light Weapons as I opened the Gate of Babylon to the maximum. With the new addition of a new part of my TThe rue Name, Isaiah, as I was fighting in the Underworld, I significantly boosted my Demonic Energy regeneration.

Though, Azrael had the same advantage, as we were fighting in an environment that was rich in Death Energy, so he could effortlessly recover what he used.

'Architect, scan him. Use detection of Laws.'

I said in my head. After I reached Super-Devil Class, then I could barely sense the presence of Laws, due to my low Energy Reserves, as I am just a newly advanced Super Devil, I cannot sense them more, not to mention comprehend, but when I am close to somebody I had some tricks to know if someone had started comprehending Laws.

[It shall be done.]

Said Architect; as soon enough, I had analysis on Azrael before my eyes, as he was busy dodging the Dark Light weaponry that was constantly being shot at him.

[Race: Fiend / Angel Hybrid

Class: Archangel

Laws: Death, Darkness, Light

Abyssal Energy: 15,000

Holy Power: 15,000

Strength: 5,890

Agility: 5,156

Vitality: 6,054]

'Damm... he is strong. Even his physical body is already in the same rank as his Class. And he combined Abyssal Energy and Holy Power inside his body... fascinating.'

I thought in my head.

Abyssal Energy was native to Fiends living in the Abyss. It was even more negative and more aggressive than Demonic Energy, not just more harmful but even wilder and more destructive.

Demonic Energy was just a sub-type of Abyssal Energy, that was calmer, more versatile, and easier to control.

Each one had its advantages and disadvantages.

What shocked me was how he managed to find equilibrium, but not only that, he had already started comprehending Laws. One needs to know that Angels didn't need to comprehend Laws to reach the next level, not even Fiends required; they just needed to evolve.

But yet, Azrael already started comprehending the three Laws of Death, Darkness, and Light. If he reached the Angel Emperor stage, he would be invincible among those of the same level. One needs to know, aside from Arcanists, almost none of Power Systems required comprehension of Laws, so it was easier to reach, for example, Warlock Monarch than Arch-Arcanist Level.

'He isn't going to evolve before comprehending those Laws... he is searching for his own path. This is interesting.'

"Have you finished checking me?"

Asked Azrael as I grinned; of course, he managed to evade every attack flawlessly I threw at him.

"Yes, and I must admit, this is getting interesting!"

I shouted with a grin as I materialized Rosenkreutz in my hand and conjured several Ultra-Order Tier Spells, such as [Dimensional Slash] and [Black Hole], and sent everything at Azrael.

Even though I have right now used around half of my energy reserves, within several minutes, I will be at my peak, as my regeneration speed is tremendous right now thanks to my True Name Isaiah.

This time, Azrael looked at the incoming attacks warily as he took out some unnamed sword that I didn't recognize and coated it entirely with Holy Power and slashed through incoming spells with ease, which made me smile.

"It would be too easy that way, right?"

When he saw me smile, it was too late, as several [Black Hole] spells that were near him imploded out of nothing and started sucking into themselves every once of Abyssal Energy and Holy Power he had.

In an instant, I sensed that his energy reserves were cut to half.

[Black Hole] was a spell that I devised; it had two functions. It could draw objects to itself, and everything that would enter the [Black Hole] would be eroded to death by its power. Second, I could switch it to energy-devouring mode, and it could absorb enormous amounts of energy in a short time.

This was the first time I have used the [Black Hole], so it was like a trial test. And the results were even better than what I had expected.

I knew that Azrael was many times stronger than me, so my primary strategy was not to allow him to come close, as that would be my death warrant.

I successfully implemented my strategy until Azrael started ignoring incoming attacks and started getting closer and closer, with a sword in his hands, cutting down my attacks with ease while suffering one injury after another.

"Ts."

I frowned as I cast a teleportation spell and teleported tens of kilometers away while barraging Azrael with even more magical attacks.

When I appeared several kilometers away, I sensed that somebody was standing behind me and aimed a sword at my throat.

"While you are strong for your age, and even among your Class, you are top; you still lack experience."

Azrael was standing there with a smirk as he said that.

"You copied my teleportation spell and calculated the way where I would appear, right?"

I asked as I deduced how he makes it here at the same time.

"Yes, you need to mask the intent of your moves during battle better, or it would cost you more than lost spar."

He said as he stored the sword away.

"So, what now?"

I ask as I have fulfilled his condition for a fight and wasn't that away from defeating him, even though it was mainly due to elements of surprise over my magic.

"I pledge my allegiance and that of my Legion to follow the Emperor of Baator. From now on, through Eternity, till Death."

He said as he dropped on one knee, and Soul-Geass Scroll appeared between us.

"And I accept your pledge and that of your Legion; I promise to lead you to glory and victory, Azrael, Archangel of Death and Leader of Death Guard Legion."

I said as I gripped the Soul-Geass Scroll as the contract between us was now completed.

7. Threadmarks: Chapter 156 – Yahweh vs. Trihexa
    Trafford

"Stay here in the Abandoned Area even further. I will call you and for your Legion when the time is right. Then you will act as Emperor's Sword and his fury."

I ordered.

It wasn't time for Azrael to show up; instead, I would wait.

When I will be taking over after the Four Satans, for sure, some people would be dissatisfied, and for that, I would have Azrael's appearance.

Purge would be fast and swift but brutal and bloody. While all descendants of the Satans have been killed either by my subordinates directly or indirectly, there was still someone alive, and that was Rizevim.

While Rizevim himself wasn't interested in ruling, that was the precise reason why some people from 72 Pillars wanted him to be head of the government. A ruler that isn't interested in ruling, is a heaven-sent blessing for ambitious nobles, who then could do whatever they want.

And with me, many knew it would be impossible, while with Rizevim, it would be possible because Rizevim is despotic. He wouldn't care if nobles would tyrannize commoners, practice corruption or degrade the entire nation.

I was famous among nobles for my uncompromising nature, as I have already ordered the execution of several vassal nobles for several crimes.

There was an excellent answer to the question: What is more important, the people or the nation?

People could live without a nation, not in another way.

Around the same time, Dimensional Gap - Unknown Pocket Dimension.

A brutal and intense battle was waged in this unknown pocket dimension, between an elderly man clad in golden armor and a beast with the appearance of a giant beast with characteristics coming from different animals like a lion, a leopard, a bear, a dragon, etc. It has seven necks, seven heads, ten horns, as well as seven long thick tails of different shapes. It also has four stout arms and two legs that are even thicker than its arms. Its main body is a primate leaning forward and covered in black fur and what appears to scale all over its body. Its size is well over several hundred meters, making it extremely large.

It was clear that the fight between Yahweh and Emperor Beast of the Apocalypse was already nearing its end.

While Yahweh was severely injured and his shining golden armor was cracked at many places, it was evident by the state of the fight that he had the upper hand, as he managed to trap Trihexa within the magical formation he carefully created.

As the Emperor Beast of the Apocalypse, Trihexa was basically just a mindless beast; it was relatively easy to fool it and trap it within the spell without it even noticing.

Thus was the side effect of being consumed by the Law of Chaos itself.

Suddenly Yahweh opened his eyes as he looked at Trihexa that was madly attacking the protective barrier that he erected so he could rest.

"It is time to end it. Those four are already waiting for me... it seems that my death is inevitable."

He muttered as thousands of enormous magical circles of various types and magic systems lit up around Trihexa and started pressuring the Emperor Beast of the Apocalypse to lay down. Suddenly an invisible magical chain shot up from the Magic Circles that were all around the Emperor Beast of the Apocalypse.

"Suppress."

Said Yahweh quietly, as magic circles shone, and started suppressing Emperor Beast of the Apocalypse and draining its magical power, as the Emperor Beast of the Apocalypse roared in anger and tried to attack Yahweh as he was forced to dodge blows from the Trihexa.

"Even suppressed, it has still too much power."

He said as he coughed blood, as he was still injured by Trihexa's attacks even more.

"Seal the Body."

He said as a translucent barrier appeared around Trihexa and magical chains completely immobilized the Beast of Apocalypse 666.

"Seal the Magic."

Suddenly, the chains started draining the magical power of Trihexa, with tremendous speed, as Yahweh devised the chains to drain the magical power of Trihexa and use it to charge the magical barrier, thus creating a closed-up mechanism, additionally being charged from the Dimensional Gap.

"Seal the Mind."

As he said those words, Trihexa fell into a deep sleep under a heavy and potent illusion.

"Seal the Space."

He said with all of his might, as an entire box-like barrier with Trihexa inside melded into the pocket dimension and went deep underground, as Yahweh released heavy and tired sight.

"That was hard..."

As he stared at the empty pocket dimension, he suddenly felt someone teleporting behind him.

"Lucifer, Asmodeus, Beelzebub, Leviathan. So you have finally decided to show up? Hmm... all three of you are Super-Devils? Which of you four idiots proposed using Forbidden Ritual to raise your Class? You have sacrificed your longevity, foundation, and part of your soul itself for unstable strength... fools."

Said Yahweh as he enjoyed the angry faces of Beelzebub, Asmodeus, and Leviathan while Lucifer stood there and just stared at him, not saying anything.

"Cut the crap, Yahweh. You are already on the verge of death and so finishing you right now with four of us isn't that much of a problem."

Said Lucifer arrogantly as he looked at injured Yahweh, who gripped True Longinus Spear in his hands, as he aimed at the four of them.

"Then come."

8. Threadmarks: Chapter 157 – Yahweh vs. Four Satans
    Trafford

As he said, that, then even gravely injured, bloodied and with cracked armor, he still looked more intimidating than all four Satans together, as none of them made the first move until Lucifer started firing at him waves of the Dark Light.

Yahweh, even when injured, still moved faster than any of them and instantly appeared near Asmodeus and severed his head with one slash True Longinus, directly killing one of the Four Great Satans.

The remaining three Satans were shocked to see Asmodeus being killed so easily, but they quickly recuperated from their shock and started attacking him once more. Even when injured, he was still Mighty Stage God, and they were just weaklings that were infinitely arrogant.

Leviathan used her Clan Trait Sea Serpent of the End to conjure 4 one hundred kilometer-long water serpents that attacked Yahweh with ferocity similar to a real serpent, as four enormous water sea serpents soon swallowed him.

Though, the joy from success didn't last long, as the three remaining Satans saw that a barrier protected Yahweh, and Leviathan's attack was totally useless.

Suddenly, he started releasing an enormous amount of the Holy Flame, which instantly burned away all the water and completely destroyed all of the water serpents; as the wave of the Holy Flame soared high in the air and attacked Leviathan, she screamed as the Holy Flame burned her.

At the same time, Yahweh disappeared from his previous location, as he appeared behind Satan Beelzebub, as with one swing, he severed both of his legs and pierced through his stomach, dropping him half dead on the ground like a beaten dog.

Meanwhile, Leviathan managed to escape from the Holy Flame as she looked like a mummy, and soon enough, she died from the side-effect of overusing her unstable Demonic Energy.

"Rather anti-climatic, don't you think Lucifer? You were always so arrogant, so confident in everything, but you forgot the most important thing. Even if I am on the verge of death, I am still geniue Mighty Stage God, while you three goons were just half-baked Super Devils that barely were ones, reached by forbidden rituals, and they couldn't even properly control their powers."

Stated Yahweh as he looked provocatively at Lucifer, who grits his teeth in anger.

Asmodeus, Beelzebub, and Leviathan reached Super-Devil Class only due to a forbidden ritual, and while they had Class, they lacked control over their Energy. Not to mention, their mastery over their Clan Traits was miserable in front of someone as skilled and experienced as Yahweh.

Suddenly, as Lucifer wanted to attack Yahweh, he felt something, a piercing pain in his chest as he started coughing blood uncontrollably. He looked around and saw a hand pierced through his chest, ripping out of his heart.

He turned around as his eyes widened in deep shock.

"Yo-t-ra-itor."

He barely said as the hand moved and ripped out of his heart.

"Hello... Grandfather."

Killing Lucifer was one of the most pleasurable things in my life, aside from researching magic and having sex.

"So what now, young fledgling? Did you also come to kill me?"

Asked me, Yahweh, as he still vigilantly looked around.

"Me? Not. I came to kill these four, in the case by some miracle they survived, but fortunately, they were killed, at least I can collect their corpses and put them to good use."

I answered casually as I played with Lucifer's heart in my hands and threw it between my hands like a ball.

"Don't think about attacking me, old man. I can already see that your soul is crumbling apart from the corrosion of the Law of Chaos. I think you have maybe one month or two months of life. And while it is true that I cannot fight you, you should be able to sense Voidfleet that is surrounding this pocket dimension. Its combined firepower, if I chose to sacrifice them all, should be kill you instantly. So let's be civilized people and just leave after exchanging pleasantries."

Yahweh grimaced hearing this, as I really brought with me a Voidfleet of x250 Lunar-Class Cruisers, x100 Avenger-Class Grand Cruisers, x15 Destroyer-Class Battle Cruisers, and x3 Emperor-Class Battleships. They were my pride, and I used practically all my resources to increase my Voidfleet to such an amount during this past time.

Without searching through Dimensional Gap for new worlds or exploring the Milky Way of Draconic Deus, there is almost impossible to build more.

He sensed that the entire pocked dimension was surrounded and if all of this Voidlfeet self-destroyed, then not only would it free Trihexa, but it would also probably kill him instantly. I had a safety measure in the form of a teleportation artifact that could instantly transport me home.

"So, what do you say, old man?"

I asked with a grin as he dispersed his spear and looked at me warily.

"I agree. But as you say, I am a dying man, and my Divine Avatar should hold for several months after my death to finish everything. You will escape if I decide to attack, but your precious Fleet would be smitten to Oblivion. So what do you say about 600 years of ceasefire and not actively attacking Heaven? After that time, you can attack all you can want, but that time should be enough for their forces to recover."

I thought about his proposal, in the end agreeing to it.

If he wanted to be suicidal, he could take with him my entire Voidfleet and destroy my prized possession, the corpses of Four Satans.

Not attacking Heaven actively was something I also had in plan, as for upcoming centuries, Heaven would not be important for the Great Scheme of All Things.

In the end, we both agreed to sign Soul-Geass that was favorable to both sides, and then Yahweh left the pocket dimension, while I stored away corpses of Four Satans and left the pocket dimension too, and returned to the Fuerig.

9. Threadmarks: Chapter 158 – Touching the Laws
    Trafford

After returning to Castle Fuerig, Vena, Fia, and Hela were already waiting for me. As my flagship, an enormous Emperor-Class Voidship descended from the skies, and I existed down, with tired and yet happy and solemn expression at the same time.

"All are dead."

I said in a simple sentence, as all three of them were surprised to hear that all Four Satans were dead.

"What about him?"

Asked Hela with concern.

"Still alive, but barely. The Law of Chaos corrodes his soul, and without some special treasures that don't exist in the Dimensional Gap, he is good as dead within the next few months. He won't be participating in the Great War; he doesn't have that time. If my guess is current, he is going to spend his last months finishing the Longinuses and some adjustments to Heaven before he passes away."

I stated.

"What now?"

Asked Venelana.

"Nothing. It will take some time before Clan Heads finds out that Four Satans are dead; before that, we do nothing. We will leave the Great War flow naturally, and I will move only before the finale, the crescendo of the war. It will be a great time to dispose of some uncomfortable people during the last battle. I have basically no opposition right now, as descendants are all dead to one, and only Rizevim is alive, but he is not interested in ruling and doesn't have the support I have. Though he is smart; after the war, I think he will use a short period of chaos to escape; he knows that I will try to kill him at any price."

I said as this was the best course of action.

Of course, I had a chance to take power even right now, and it would be easily done, but that would make some things more problematic. If I leave it be as it is right now, I could dispose of several uncomfortable people with ease.

This way, it would be easier to execute some shady movements, as fewer eyes would be on me. Still, I need to send a message to Zekram and my father-in-law Gerstahl that things are getting to move.

Devils are very pragmatic beings if needed. Zekram basically switched sides when he realized that I was a much better alternative than four Satans. I also told him about my new plans for the governmental model, and he approved wholeheartedly.

Gerstahl was a whole different reason. Even if I killed the original Lucifer, it has nothing to do with him, as I just did the right of conquest. More competent and stronger Lucifer replaced the weaker and incompetent one, so he and the rest of the Six Houses of Lucifer wouldn't say anything, as this was an internal matter of the House of Lucifer.

While I wished to kill Rizevim, he was too slippery, and even now, nobody knew where he was hiding. He never participated in the Great War and was god knows where. There were some rumors he had constructed some base on the territory of another pantheon, but nobody knows where and even if it was a truth.

After we talked a bit, I went to my personal training yard and took out the corpse of the Original Lucifer and used Devour Clan Trait to Devour the corpse completely, as I used Devour to absolute limits.

Soon entire course disappeared as it turned into energy, and that was absorbed into me. I didn't only absorb his Demonic Energy, but I absorbed his Clan Trait itself; as it appeared, I can absorb it as I already have it.

Soon enough, I felt that my connection and my usage of the Dark Light has greatly been strengthened, and was being strengthened by a great deal with each passing second until it reached Forbidden-ranked Mastery, and touched the Realm of Laws.

[Aborbing Laws. Calculating. Comprehension of Law of Darklight is at 2,87%]

I heard the voice of the Architect as I sensed Laws being devoured by me. Indeed Lucifer already started comprehending Laws, but that was given, based on how old he was, and he was Super Devil for centuries already.

While I was only a new advanced one, I guess I would start comprehending Laws within the next decade.

The strength of my Dark Light Clan Trait, now that I have started comprehension of the Law of Darklight was tremendous, countless times superior to what it was before.

Clan Traits, the Bloodline was the path to comprehension of Laws, that was sure. Not that I was confined it to, I could try to comprehend other Laws, for example, Law of Fire or Ice, but my progress wouldn't be that fast compared to comprehending Law, which was the origin of my Clan Trait.

My Demonic Energy increased by a few hundred, as the compatibility between Lucifer and me was extremely close, so I had better results Devouring him. Not only that, but I have also increased my mastery over the Devour Grandmaster Rank.

I felt that when I comprehended the Law of Darklight, I wouldn't need to sue my Clan Trait anymore, as I would be directly able to shape the power of Law itself. By then, my Clan Trait would probably be merged with the Law itself, as the Law is the origin of each Clan Trait.

I also had three corpses of other original Satans that would be good experimental subjects. I also needed to extract their Clan Traits and transplant them to someone compatible and worthy. Clan Traits of each of them were powerful and potent, and it would be a shame for them to be lost.

10. Threadmarks: Chapter 159 – Prelude to the Final Battle
    Trafford

Several days later, there was a notice sent from the Central Military Command that I needed to be presented there within the upcoming three days, as I would be taking over military command of the Main Battlefield.

The final Battle of the Great War was coming closer, and soon it would erupt.

Heaven was preparing for the final push as well as Grigori.

It was an unspoken truth that this was just a charade to appease warmongers who wanted to wage war, but all three factions suffered too high losses, especially on lives.

Grigori had the highest number of casualties. It was logical as, to begin with, their numbers at the start of the war were the smallest. While devils were better in terms of casualties, thanks to Arcanotech, but we have enormous damages in property and destroyed cities and infrastructure.

Some territories of more incompetent nobles were totally destroyed and would need years to rebuild everything that was lost. 12 of Pillar Houses had their territories completely destroyed due to war, and another 25 suffered heavy damages.

Heaven also didn't fare too much better compared to other factions; they lost the majority of their population and almost all of their Artificial Angels that were created by Yahweh for the Great War. It may seem that Grigori and Devils were hit hardest by the Great War, but the truth was Heaven suffered most.

While Grigori had the highest death toll and Devils had the highest property damages, Heaven lost Yahweh, many of their top fighters, and powerhouses, and after he dies, there will be no more Pure Angles to be born. While numbers of Grigori would recover over time, as Pure Angels would continue to fall, but Heaven had a bleak future.

It was clear that if the war continued, Devils would win, as we were in the best state, but the cost would be devastated infrastructure and economy, with a death toll of entire species being around 40% of all devils would die.

When the decision was on me, I decided against and went with the plan devised by me as the highest-ranked devil, Michael and Azazel. Even if we won, the losses would be too much, and our population would take a great hit, meaning that in the future, people would be using Evil Pieces, which is something I want to prevent at all costs.

The main reason was that in the Astral Boundary existence of Evil Pieces would make us a grand target by strong factions for an attack. Things like that were priceless treasures even in the Astral Boundary, and from the information of Longinus Dreizhen Orden, then not many Universes had something similar; that was why I planned to make them the utmost secret of our species and is used only in the direst needs.

"Hela, mobilize all Legions. It is time to start. Send a message to Azrael to bring his Death Guard Legion to the Main Battlefield at the end of the battle. We are starting. You will lead the charge, try to kill Kokabiel, or at least cripple him."

I said as Hela nodded and went to execute my order.

"Fia, contact your father and inform him of my plan. Also, be ready for the war; you are going to participate in one project of mine. After the battle starts, you will go with the Grandmaster of Temple, and he will give you a list of names. You are one of the strongest people under me, and several of those targets may prove difficult to deal with."

I said lightly, as I wanted Grayfia to help Execution Temple to dispose of some people.

She looked a bit sad knowing that her younger brother became one of my targets to be disposed of, not that she wasn't aware of his terrible mental state, which was so compatible with Rizevims. Two madmen that were made for each other, like sent from heaven.

"I know what are you thinking about Grayfia, but there is nothing that could be done. Though I promise that If possible, I will imprison Euclid, instead of killing him, if your father allows it."

In truth, it was my father-in-law's idea to kill his own son. He was very well aware of how the House of Lucifuge would end with Euclid being the head of the house and about his blind loyalty to the Rizevim and terrible mental state. Gerstahl would do everything in order to prevent the decline of his house, even if it means killing his son, who would bring only chaos and destruction to the House of Lucifuge.

"Vena, sent letter to Zekram. It is time to start."

I said to Venelana, who nodded her head in agreement.

After everyone departed to their own things, I was left in my study alone, thinking about various things.

"While the final battle is nothing more than a farce, it would be a good time to dispose of problematic elements in our race that would be participating in it."

I muttered to myself.

Currently, nobody aside from the highest-ranking members of the three factions knew that the final battle was just a play, and after this battle, all three factions would enter a ceasefire.

"And then the time of Baator would come."

I said.

Baator, is the place where supernatural species could coexist, be it Dragons, Devils, Fallen Angels, Oni, or other species.

Hela would be showing herself during the battle. I gave her the order to kill Kokabiel, though I doubt that it would be possible to kill that cockroach. For me, it would be enough if she injured him severely, so he won't be causing trouble for the next decades.

Kokabiel was a warmonger and he would soon start endangering everything that I have decided with Azazel, but unfortunately, there were a large number of Fallen Angels inside the Grigori that shared his ideals.

Till the merging of Baator and Grigori, Azazel needed to clean up his garden and that could take centuries.

11. Threadmarks: Chapter 160 – Final Battle (1)
    Trafford

Main Battlefield in the Underworld

"You have touched the Laws. So young, and..."

Said Zekram with a shocked expression as he looked at me when I entered the Military HQ. There were only several people in the room, namely Zekram Bael, Gerstahl Lucifuge, Archduke Ageres, and Mephisto Pheles.

The most powerful nobles in the Underworld and representatives of all Devil Factions in the Underworld.

"Your Majesty."

Said Zekram as he bowed slightly.

"Your Majesty."

Said Gerstahl as he too bowed.

"Your Majesty."

Said Archduke Ageres and Mephisto Pheles as they bowed after them.

I didn't say anything and accepted everything that came with it. I knew that this wasn't just a formal greeting; it was a form of acceptance and pledge at the same time, a sign that the times have changed.

"We can start."

I said as we all sat down around the small table.

"So... is that information confirmed?"

Asked Zekram slowly.

"Yes, all Four of them are dead, and Lucifer died by my hand as I tore his heart out. That madman would sooner or later kill us all; you all know that. Yahweh is on the verge of death; his soul got eroded by the Law of Chaos when fighting Trihexa. It is a miracle, he managed to seal it, and it didn't kill us all."

I said plainly, as none of them were able to refute me.

I saw that I got silent consent with my actions, and I knew that not even Zekram and Gerstahl approved of using Trihexa to fight Yahweh.

It was suicidal.

If by chance Yahweh failed, then Trihexa would break free and wreak havoc in Heaven and in the Underworld subsequently, annihilating us all, before Shiva, Great Red, or Jade Emperor made a move.

Especially Shiva or Great Red, they would only attack when Trihexa has annihilated all entire Three Factions.

While Okhwang would save my wives and me, I would lose the entire foundation and would need to start from zero, which would be troublesome.

That was why releasing Trihexa from its slumber was considered madness. It could have easily backfired at us; fortunately, Yahweh was able to seal the Beast Emperor of the Apocalypse.

"After the final battle, I would proclaim myself as the Emperor of Baator, and the first Empire of multiple supernatural species would be created from forces of Devils, Dragon, and Fallen Angels, Aesir, Vanir, and others."

I stated as everybody looked curiously, especially at me mentioning Fallen Angels.

"I have met Azrael, the Archangel of Death. He pledged his allegiance and that of his Legion, Death Guard Legion to myself and Baator."

I said as everybody was shocked deeply.

"I have talked with Azazel, and the majority of Fallen Angels participating in the battle, are from not his faction in the Grigori, and most of them are followers of Kokabiel, or now deceased Satanael who perished by my hand. So, it is okey to do them as serious damage as possible. While Yahweh is still alive, he is probably engaged in the creation of his Sacred Gears for his 'beloved' humans so that he won't be making a move."

Now I can call him by his name as I am already strong enough to ignore the side-effect of saying his name. And in the future, when true Baator is formed, then every influence he had on our races would be forever purged and forgotten.

"How many soldiers are going to participate in the Final Battle?"

Asked Zekram.

"We have mustered altogether around 8 billion soldiers from all around the devil species territories."

Answered Lord Lucifuge. This was really high number, but we devils numbered around 25 billion currently; even with relatively low fertility, we had enough time to multiply. And most importantly, approximately 70% of our entire race was able to fight, with around 50% receiving at least basic military training. At least one of the few good things that even the most incompetent nobles did was force military training for civilians so that they would be recruited into the army in case of need.

"How many loyalist Legions are among the remains of Houses Beelzebub, Asmodeus, and Leviathan that won't bend the knee?"

I asked with a frost cold voice.

"Not as much as we would have predicted. I propose we shall put them at the Vanguard; they would be killed as Vanguard would be hit the hardest, especially if they encounter warmongers of Grigori."

Stated my father-in-law Gerstahl Lucifuge.

"That is a good idea; implement it immediately."

"It shall be done, Your Majesty."

I nodded in approval.

"After the Battle is concluded, I will proclaim Rizevim fugitive and order him to be killed on sight, though I doubt he will be caught. He will escape as soon as possible. After the battle, we will go to the Lucifaad with our Legions and take over the city, where I will coronate myself the Emperor and the new governmental system will be implemented immediately, starting from the Elder System."

Elders of the Baator would be the hidden guardians of the Underworld and each major race of Baator would have one Elder, a powerhouse of absolute strength, with a position second only to the Emperor.

Currently, only three Elders were decided.

1st Elder, Zekram Bael of Devil Race.

2nd Elder, Crom Cruach of Dragon Race.

3rd Elder, Azrael, of Fallen Angel Race.

Dragons were more problematic, as it would need a great time to unite them all under one banner, and for that, Crom Cruach would need to reach the Elder Dragon Class or at least the pinnacle of Heavenly Dragon, just like Albion and Ddraig.

Currently, Dragons are dispersed around the entire Draconic Deus, and one of my ambitions was to have them all join Baator, which would significantly boost up the power of Baator. Dragons were one of the strongest species in many universes.

"How many forces did Grigori and Heaven send out?"

I asked as I looked at my father-in-law.

"Grigori sent around 6 billion Fallen Angels, and Heaven sent 5 billion."

12. Threadmarks: Chapter 161 – Final Battle (2)
    Trafford

"So we have a numerical advantage... that is good. Focus more on the forces of Grigori instead of Heaven; with Heaven, we need to fight a defensive battle, and with Grigori offensive one."

After that, we have spent several hours formulating military and battle plans for the Final Battle.

The next day, the forces of the three factions already started gathering at the main battlefield, as billions were present, creating a majestic scene.

After another two days, I was clad in my armor, standing side by side, with Zekram and several other high-ranking devils, as we all looked at the main battlefield and awaited the time to start the battle.

Practically every noble that had bought some Arcanotech from me brought it to the battlefield, as the hundreds upon hundreds of Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries were stationed here and aimed the direction where forces of Grigori were concentrated. I alone brought 5,000 Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries that could be moved from their locations.

By the agreement of me, Michael and Azazel, each faction wouldn't send top powerhouses to fight, aside for those whom they wish to perish. It was done because, this way, we could dispose of several uncomfortable individuals that would severely endanger the ceasefire in the future.

Of course, forces of the Grigori were led by Kokabiel, as Azazel wanted to dispose of him in a quiet manner, and that idiot even volunteered himself to lead the armies of Grigori into the battle as he tried to kill as many of devils and pure angels possible.

"Be ready. Charge Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries and on my command fire."

I commanded, as around 12,000 Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries started charging as forces of Grigori and Heaven were approaching our positions, while almost all of the Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries were aimed at the incoming Fallen Angels.

"Fire! Voidfleet Fire!"

I commanded as thousands of shots from the Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries and Voidflreet were fired, as the incoming swarm of Fallen Angels, causing explosions and screams here and there, death and blood flew, as millions of Fallen were killed.

'Hela, you can go.'

I said telepathically to my lover as Hela emerged in her battle armor out of the portal, the moment when the armies of three factions clashed in the violet battle.

Each second tens or maybe even hundreds were killed who knows, as the chaos absolute ruled the battlefield, as the Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries and Voidfleet shot another salvo of their shots, at the forces of Grigori and several on the Pure Angels that were descending from Heaven.

Even Venelana was participating in the final battle, as she already reached Satan-Class long ago, and now led the entire Legion as she clashed with forces of pure Angels. I was utterly captivated by her figure as she kept blasting thousands of Pure Angels into nothingness with her Power of Destruction.

Only then I notice that she was shot with Holy Flame; fortunately, she cast a protective barrier. The Arcanotech Artifact that I created powered the barrier up significantly, so she could defend against the attack.

And I perfectly and instantly knew who attacked.

"Damm. Zekram takes command. Somehow Heaven's Kokabiel has joined the war."

I said in anger, as Zekram was equally angered that Archangel Uriel appeared on the battlefield. We had a silent agreement that nobody with the power of Archangel / Super Devil won't be participating not to cause too significant collateral damage.

The battle between existences on that level could be incredibly destructive. So only people below that power level participate, but who would have thought Uriel would join the fight.

He was Archangel, a very strong one, that had Bloodline Ability similar to the Clan Trait, Holy Flame. He was as petty as Kokabiel and wanted to enforce the superiority of Heaven, so the local warmonger.

'Hmm... he has Bloodline of Holy Flame, if combined in a right way with Incinerate Anthem, then I can create a new Clan Trait that could be even inherited probably... and having Holy Flames coupled with Dark Light would make me nemesis of everything affiliated with Dark Elements, which is perfect for the ruler of Baator. Everyone would think several times before crossing me.'

I thought in my head as I spread my twelve wings and appeared instantly by Venelana's side, being glad that she was okey and wasn't injured.

I instantly turned around and started casting a Forbidden-Tier Spell, called Bararaq Saiqa, which created an imaginary lightning sword in my right hand, and an enormous amount of lightning was being concentrated within it.

After several seconds, I released all of it in the direction of Uriel and shot a beam of condensed lightning energy his way.

Bararaq Saiqa draws lightning down from the sky. Once the lightning has been summoned and stored in the sword, it releases an enormous lightning blast, able to fill the sky with light.

I saw that Uriel cast a protective barrier, but it was futile, he was soon enveloped in the blinding light, together with hundreds of thousands of surrounding Pure Angels as they were turned to ash in a split of a second, as Uriel's protective barrier cracked after several seconds, and even he was hit directly by the Forbbiden-Tier Spell Bararaq Saiqa.

"Vena goes and fights on another part of the battlefield; I will deal with this pest here."

I said with a cold voice as Venelana just nodded and hurried away, seeing that I was royally pissed off.

If she was attacked on someone on her own level of power, or maybe even someone as strong as Kokabiel, I would interfere, as I would let her deal with it, and make a move only when her life would be in immediate danger.

But Uriel was a different story; I think he wanted to kill Venelana as a form of revenge. You need to know, thanks to my widely spread Arcanotech; Heaven had far higher losses of lives than was initially predicted.

13. Threadmarks: Chapter 162 – Final Battle (3)
    Trafford

Mainly thanks to Arcnotech Device called Light Absorber, which absorbed Holy Power or energy-based attacks made from Holy Power for a short amount of time before it would break.

Thanks to that Device, tens of millions of devils could survive ambushes made by Pure Angels easily. Even in battle right now, many devils could make quick attacks and kill angels solely on Light Absorber Device.

While in the same Class, usually devils were superior in terms of destructive power, the elemental advantage of Pure Angels and Fallen Angels made it so that most direct fights Devil vs. Pure Angel ended up in the devil being often killed if not careful.

But that was instantly changed with the invention of the Light Absorber Device, which allowed the devil just to absorb the attack of Pure Angel, as he attacked Angel and killed him easily.

"I thought that you would be harder to kill... Archangel Uriel."

I said as I saw the bloodied figure of the Archangel Uriel, as several of his wings we broken or just burned by the enormous heat released by Bararaq Saiqa.

"Let's dance."

I said as I started throwing spells at injured Archangel Uriel one after another, not leaving him an opportunity to retaliate.

Devil Army clashed with Armies of Fallen Angels on the other side of the battlefield, which were led by the strongest Cadre of the Grigori, Kokabiel.

Devil Army was slowly advancing further, with the most eye-catching, being Legions of Berserkers under the command of Hela that were clad in the finest armors, with the finest runes and inscriptions and armed with the best runic weapons that could be mass-produced in the Draconic Deus.

Hela was on speartip slaughtering Eight-Winged Ultimate-Class Fallen Angels with her Necroswords like they were cabbage, leaving only dread and fear after she was done with someone.

"Ragnar, take command of the Vanguard and push forward. I am going to try to kill that pest, my beloved told me."

Commanded Hela with a cold bloodthirsty voice as she looked at Kokabiel, as several Generals that commanded either Aesir or Devils bowed deeply to the madwoman, be it in respect or fear as she departed to fight Kokabiel.

Hela was famous in the Underworld as someone who did whatever she wanted and kill whomever she wanted. The only person she listened was her lover, Lord Zeoticus Lucifer.

As Hela commanded, General Ragner, who now reached early stages of the power comparable to Satan-Class, took command of the Vanguard, numbering around half a billion soldiers as they drove deeper into lines of Fallen Angels.

While Hela conjured several Necroswords and threw them at Kokabiel, who was flying in the air, issuing one command after another, as he sensed incoming danger and barely dodged the Necroswords. Still, one of two of his wings were severed in the sneak attack.

He quickly patched up as he coughed some blood and looked at Hela with shock and fear. She didn't give him any more time to recover, as she instantly rushed at him with two Necrswords in her hands that shone in malicious black power, as she was using Power of Death to enhance her attack, as she ferociously attacked Kokabiel.

Fortunately for him, Hela still had the physique of Intermediate Stage God and didn't manage to advance her physical body to the Great God Stage, too, as that would require too much time and resources.

Kokabiel was physically as strong as Hela and was even a bit faster even with his injury, as his flight was now rather clumsy.

"Stop where you are, you fucking pigeon."

Screamed Hela as she threw after his several Necroswords along with blasts of Power of Death as she used her enormous reserves of Divine Power and Magical Power to conjure large-scale attacks of Power of Death or to cast Forbidden-Tier Spells that her lover taught her.

Fortunately for Kokabiel, or unfortunately for Hela and other Fallen Angels, she missed as Kokabiel used his subordinates as meat shields in front of Hela's terrifying attacks that annihilated entire Legions of Fallen Angels in seconds.

Millions died like that.

Kokabiel barely managed to dodge those attacks and was injured by aftershocks of explosions or other side effects.

Hela knew that she lost when she saw him reaching for the teleportation artifact, she knew about it from Zeoticus, but when she wanted to do something, Kokabiel already teleported out, leaving there only enraged Hela, who to vent her anger started slaughtering nearby Fallen Angels, by tens of thousands each minute.

Meanwhile one could see from a distance, that a large part of the Fallen Angels army, around 40% that were talons of the army started quietly retreating, not sending an alert to their compatriots fighting on the front, as their commanding officer Cadre Baraqiel ordered retreat as Azazel decided that it was enough.

Strangely only when an army of Devils surrounded Kokabiel's forces and factions of his opposition, led by Berseker Aesir, General Rangar, who just now smashed the skull of some Cadre-Class Fallen Angel apart.

While Azazel seemed like a good, cheerful, and friendly guy, he was still the most cunning, scheming, and despicable Fallen Angel.

With this move, he practically decimated his opposition, and while Kokabiel survived as he escaped, his forces were gone, he still had one or two Legions somewhere, but that was only a tiny part of what it was. He won't be able to make any major moves for upcoming centuries, and even if he tried something then, he would be no enemy for him.

14. Threadmarks: Chapter 163 – “Long Live the Emperor! All Hail Baator!”
    Trafford

Meanwhile, Hela was enjoying the slaughter of the Fallen Angels here and there, I was finishing my duel with Archangel Uriel, who managed to recover his standing, and now we were dueling on equal ground. However, I had a slight advantage thanks to my higher mastery of magic.

I was Grandmaster in most magic systems, which was something to behold. I already saw Azazel's loyal forces retreating from the battlefield as I released a small smile over it.

I then shot another salvo from the Gate of Babylon Style of Dark Light which was now even stronger after I touched the realm of Laws and started comprehending the Law of Darklight.

My aim, on the contrary, was to comprehend and reach Apocalypse-Class through the Law of Devouring. For several reasons to be truthful.

The first one was that if I can comprehend the Law of Devouring, then my Clan Trait Devour would be so strong that I could Devour Laws of killed foes if they comprehended some. I have managed to do it with Lucifer, but that was more a stroke of luck than a show of proficiency or ability.

The second reason was that with Devour, I could increase my energy reserves or get stronger really fast compared to the Law of Darklight.

After half an hour, my fight with Archangel Uriel has wholly obliterated the diameter of several kilometers, as aftershocks still killed some Angels, Devils, or Fallens that were close to our position.

Unfortunately for me, we have reached a deadlock. While Uriel was stronger than me Class wise, and even had some elemental advantage over me, with his Light and especially his Holy Flame, I was perfectly able to contain all of it with the use of my superior mastery of magic and arcane.

I really wanted to kill him, as his Bloodline combined with Incinarete Anthem could create a new Clan Trait, and possibly another Law for sure.

I mean it, as if someone has Clan Trait and is talented enough in terms of Soul Aptitude, then the chance of comprehending the Law which was essential for the already said Clan Trait was higher than people who didn't have anything and were forced to start from scratch.

I looked at Uriel, who was flying in the air opposite me, as we stared at each other, until out of nowhere beam of black energy, that looked like a sword slash attacked Uriel and sent him flying.

"Azrael."

I instantly used the opportunity created by Azrael's sneak attack on Uriel and the arrival of the Death Guard Legion, which joined the forces of the Devils and started ferociously attacking the remaining Fallen Angels on the main battlefield.

I appeared in front of Uriel, who was greatly injured by Azrael's Power of Death which was used abundantly in the attack.

I quickly cast Gravity Fall Spell that increased Gravity around Uriel several dozen times, as Dark Light Chains bond him in one place, not allowing him to move an inch, as I used my scythe Rosenkreutz to decapitate Archangel Uriel.

I stored the corpse of the now-deceased Archangel in my storage space and flew away to the place where Zekram was together with other high-ranking devils, as Azrael also landed down.

He and Zekram stared at each other for several seconds as they shook hands and greeted each other like old friends. It was understandable as both of them lived for millennia, and of course, they would know each other.

Zekram was famous for his vast network of contacts in every faction and pantheon across the entire Draconic Deus.

Within the next several hours, slowly but steadily, all Fallen Angels that were not part of Azazel's followers were massacred like pigs; corpses were stacked together creating literal mountains of rotting flesh and rivers of blood.

Heaven retreated shortly after the death of Uriel and several more Cadres and Archangels that Yahweh created for the sole purpose of War, so they were a bit warmonger, one could say.

Azazel, who retreated as first, had the lowest losses. While they sent 6 billion soldiers to fight, they lost around 1,5. Almost all were loyalists of Kokabiel, already killed Satanael or some other Cadres who wanted the War to continue.

Devils who sent 8 billion lost around 1 billion, from which 70% were basically loyal soldiers of Houses Leviathan, Asmodeus, and Beelzebub. Others were some Houses that leaned more toward the Satans. With Zekram and Gerstahl, I placed them to Vanguard, which was destined to die under the heaviest attacks from Grigoria and Heaven.

"It has ended."

Someone said as silence took over the command tent.

"No. It has just started."

I said as everyone looked at me with surprise, and only a selected few knew what was going on. I then look at the group of Generals and Nobles, around ten people altogether.

"Four Satans are dead, and Lucifer has perished by my hand. Descendants of those weaklings who you call leaders were annihilated to one. From today, there will be no Satans; there will be no division, conflict, or discrimination between our races. From today, I am the sole supreme ruler, the Emperor of Baator."

I said, shocking everyone in the tent deeply, aside from a few, who were now standing by my side, most notable being Zekram, Gerstahl, and other Heads of Six Houses of Lucifer, Azrael, Mephisto, or Archduke Agares.

"So what is it? Allegiance or death?"

I asked once again impatiently as I saw all of them reach for weapons as rage-filled their faces.

"It's treason, then."

I said as I released Dark Light Chains out of nowhere that pierced hearts of all of them simultaneously, killing them instantly.

"Long Live the Emperor! All Hail Baator!"

Said Zekram as he knelt before me, leaving me surprised at his gesture, but I smiled, as I knew that what it meant.

Said Gerstahl Lucifuge together with the Heads of the Six Houses of Lucifer as they all knelt down on one knee.

Chanted the rest of the nobles and military Generals.

15. Threadmarks: Chapter 164 – Awakening of the Fiend
    Trafford

From the moment we marched on the Capital City of Lucifaad. Almost one billion armies of Devils, Fallen Angels, Vanir, and Aesir marched in orderly formation under my lead.

Through the journey, commoners knelt and chanted:

"Long Live the Empire!"

Practically everyone in the Underworld already knew what happened and that the new Empire had been created.

With each passed territory, Nobles reigning there bent the knee and swore loyalty to the Crimson Emperor as they joined me in the march with their armies.

After several hours, we arrived at the capital city of Lucifaad, where we were greeted by the Governor-General of the Capital with his entourage, who came in front of me, knelt on right knee, and said.

"Welcome home, Your Imperial Majesty."

I nodded and then entered the city, where each one of the citizens knelt as they all greeted the birth of the new Emperor and new Empire.

I went directly to Lucifer's Palace which would become the temporal Imperial Palace before the entire city of Lucifaad was reconstructed and turned into an enormous fortress city with an entirely new Imperial Palace.

When I arrived at Lucifer's Palace, there was a need to discuss some things, such as the coronation, the official establishment of the Baator, unification, implementation of the TML, and several other things that needed attention.

For example, things like complete re-structuralization of administration and military, the creation of the Imperial Army, or rather Imperialis Militarum, other branches, and many other things.

After several hours of intense discussion, where more people participated, for example, Crom Cruach arrived together with Tiamat and Tannin, representing Dragons that would be part of the Baator.

Works around the city had already started, and everything was going smoothly.

The next meeting was decided to be scheduled after several days. So I used this time to go to Agreas to witness the awakening of the Malacoda Malebranche.

After extensive research conducted by House Nebiros, led by Zaorama, we have found that Malebranche was actually one person, an ancient demon, that was divided somehow into twelve weapons.

We have found a way to combine twelve of them together once more and awaken an ancient demon by the name of Malacoda Malebranche. His power was estimated to be at the pinnacle of Super Devil, with enough potential to reach a higher class just after some time.

Today was the day when the twelve pieces of the Malebranche would be awakened once more.

I stood in the secret laboratory together with the Zaorama Nebiros, who was standing behind me as we were completing the magical circle, that would combine all twelve pieces of the Malebranche to awaken the ancient demon Malacoda Malebranche.

If I could gain his loyalty, I would have a great asset on my side, perfect leader for the Captain-General of the Adeptus Custodes. If not, I have also prepared another magical formation, that would instantly seal Malacoda before he could regain his own power, and banish him into an alternate dimension.

"Shall we start, My Emperor?"

Asked Zaorama Nebiros politely from the side as I nodded my head.

Together we started chanting the activation spell, and soon enough, the magical circle started shining in the blinding crimson light as the twelve stone statues started disintegrating, and particles started concentrating in one place, creating a silhouette of a man.

He had black hair with streaks of red and gold and golden eyes; he wore garments like that of a prince and had a majestic aura around him.

He came to me and stared at me for several minutes as the absolute silence was in place when he knelt on the right knee, and a contract appeared in the air between us. I read it before agreeing to the conditions of it, as it was good for me.

"Master."

He said in a polite voice as he looked at me.

"I, Diablo Noir, gracefully offer my services for the head of the Dawn Lord."

He said, what was the object of his undying loyalty.

The Demon we thought to be Malacoda Malebranche was named in reality, Diablo Noir, a mighty Abyssal Fiend, that was nearly killed, and then crippled by the Dawn Lord, a Warlock Emperor of the Dawn Warlock Dynasty of the Cangzhi Plane, before he went to sleep.

Diablo was too powerful, or instead, his unique, innate ability made even the mighty Dawn Lord unable to kill him, so he crippled him, and severed his body into twelve separate parts, and threw them across the entire Astral Boundary.

In a weird twisted sense of fate and irony, all of them ended in the outskirts of the Astral Boundary after thousands of years, and after other untold millennia, they finished on the plane called Draconic Deus, a long before the Dimensional Gap was created.

"Are you sure? It may take thousands of years for me to match someone as mighty as the Dawn Lord?"

I said solemnly, as Warlock Emperor was absolutely different league, and such existence could wipe out the entire Draconic Deus with the wave of a hand.

"Of course, my master. You, someone who lacks fate yet has the grandest destiny."

He said almost with fanatical zeal as I was a bit wary around him, but with his age and experiences, it wouldn't be weird not to recognize Fateless One, as my energy combined with his during the signing of the contract.

What caught my interest was the last part of the sentence, but I have decided not to question it, as it wasn't the right time and place.

"Then it is okay. I treasure and reward loyalty and punish incompetence."

I said as his grin widened.

"What shall be your first order, my Master?"

He asked as he looked at me, still kneeling.

"You shall be my sword and shield, my most loyal companion and enforcer. You shall be Captain-General of Adeptus Custodes, Emperor's Golden Legion."

I said with a majestic voice.

"As your Imperial Majesty Commands."

Said Diablo as he stood up.

16. Threadmarks: Chapter 165 – Senatorum Imperialis (1)
    Trafford

Basically, the governing structure of the Baator is as follows. The head of state is the Emperor, who has absolute rule over the nation, of course, me.

Then there are Elders of the Baator, currently only three of them.

Beneath them is an organization called Senatorum Imperialis. It consisted of the highest-ranked people in the Baator; they decide ordinary state matters, basically some equivalent of a very small parliament, much closer to the Council in nature.

Currently was the first meeting of the Senatorum Imperialis, which consisted of Hela, was appointed as Lord Marshall Militant of Imperialis Militarum, Cain Valefor the Grandmaster of Execution Temple, Grayfia Lucifuge who was High Chancellor of the Baator, Diablo Noir newly appointed Captain-General of Adeptus Custodes, that didn't even exist, Tiamat who was appointed as Commisar-General of the Commissariat, Mephisto Pheles Magister of the Arcane and Magic Research, Archduke Agares Magister of the Domestic Affairs and Territorial Management, and my father-in-law was named as the Lord High Admiral of the Voidfleets.

This meeting was not in total attendance as some posts were not occupied due to a lack of suitable people for them. So, Elder temporarily took their duties.

Zekram was the temporal Magister of Foreign Affairs, and Azrael was named temporal Magister of the Intelligence Department. The Magisterium of Arcanotech and Development was temporarily entrusted to Mephisto Pheles as the nature of these two Magisteriums was close in nature.

"Now that everyone is in attendance, we can start the first meeting of the Senatorum Imperialis."

Said Grayfia, as my lovely wife was the new High Chancellor of the Baator, something akin to a prime minister. Her role was basically managing logistics between various Magisteriums and Military Branches, and many other things. She also acted as the chairman for the Senatorum Imperialis.

"The first topic on the hand is the creation of Imperialis Militarum. Lord Marshall Militant Hela Odinsdottir will now speak."

Stated Grayfia in a formal voice.

"The process of the creation of Imperialis Militarum. All Noble Houses have surrendered control over their Legions to the Imperialis Militarum, leaving them with only maximally one Legion of a hundred thousand soldiers as personal Household Guards. Within the next one month, unification shall be complete, and we will have a complete Chief of Staff. I have also named three Lord Generals that would be overseeing the creation of the Imperialis Militarum."

One of the reasons why the devil's government wasn't really working was that every House possessed its own army, which was the root of the problem. If the Nobles maintained their own troops, it created less dependence on the nation, and significantly boosted their own power, and even increased the possibility of a rebellion or something similar. Ironically, the majority of those soldiers, almost all of them, were not even loyal to their Houses; they were loyal only for money.

Now that Imperialis Militarum was created, I ordered Hela and several trusted generals to train a strong and fanatically loyal army. While Noble Houses are permitted to the main army of only one Legion, which numbered around 100,000 soldiers, of course, that didn't include Mechs or special units. This would also force nobles to train their soldiers, as they were really prideful and wouldn't accept that commoners of Imperialis Militarum are stronger than their Household Guards.

Of course, in times of war, even Household Guards would be required to participate.

"Thank you for your report, Lord Marshall Militant Hela. The next one to speak is Magister of Domestic Affairs and Territorial Development, Lord Archduke Agares."

I found it funny seeing so formally speaking with Hela when we had a threesome started by girl-on-girl play just yesterday.

"Thank you, High Chancellor Lucifuge. The Magisterium of Domestic Affairs and Territorial Development started implementing the TML, Territorial Management Level standards across all territories in the Underworld, with the help of the Commissariat. Several Heads of Houses have been severely punished, and around 500 people with peerage have been arrested or sentenced to death, while most of them are Elders of Noble Houses. I predict that within ten years, we will rebuild everything, and within another 25, TML will need to be increased once more due to progress of every territory."

Said Archduke Agares as I awaited something like this. It wasn't surprising that the Commissariat arrested so many nobles, and many of them were even sentenced to death. This was a time when all unwanted elements needed to be purged from the Empire I am building.

And when I get complete control over the Underworld's Will, then my Empire will be literary immune to things like corruption or misuse of power as the World's Will see everyone and everything.

The Commissariat was Enforces and Military Police. Their role was to root up any corruption and enforce Laws. Also, they were kind of political officers in the army whose duty was to prevent any misuse of power, and they oversaw practically everything.

"How is the progress of rebuilding the Capital?"

I asked Archduke Agares as it was his responsibility as Magister of Domestic Affairs and Territorial Development.

"It is going very fast with the help of Mechs; the works are scheduled to be completed within the next three months."

Answered Archduke Agares.

"That is good; also, we will rename the capital upon finishing the reconstruction. Its new name shall be Anor Londo."

I said as I could not wait to see the newly reconstructed city, and especially the Imperia Palace of Anor Londo. The entire city would be rebuilt in majestic gothic architecture, which would give it a new charming and bit creepy atmosphere, really suiting the Baator.

The city needed to be expanded, practically the majority of the buildings required to be redesigned, and many more needed to be added, as Lucifaad. At the same time, the devil species' capital was relatively small due to the policies of previous Satans for residency of the city.

Practically only people with lineages of Nobility could live in the city, so the population was relatively small—something I planned to change and reward settlement pass for loyal followers of my House.

17. Threadmarks: Chapter 166 – Senatorum Imperialis (2)
    Trafford

"Thank you, Archduke Agares, now the next one to speak will be Lord Mephisto Pheles."

Stated Grayfia as Archduke Agares sat down on his seat after he finished his report.

"Thank you, High Chancellor. Now to start, we have been drafting plans for mass production of Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries and Arcanotech Towers to fortify every city completely so that it could be defended easily in times of attack or siege. Construction of Mechanical Factories is going smoothly, and the initial phase would be completed within one month, while the next phase would take at least two years."

Said Lord Mephisto about the much-needed fortification of cities.

Currently, most cities of Baator are utterly vulnerable to attacks. Only some like Lucifaad had some magical defenses, but even they weren't anything significant.

So, every city needed to have Arcanotech Towers, creating protective formations, runic walls around the entire city, mounted with Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries that would provide at least a basic level of defense.

And this was only elementary level.

When completed, Lucifaar od better Anor Londo would be unpenetrable even if it got attacked by several Albions and Ddraigs. Imperial Capital needed to be as fortified as possible, as it will house the headquarters of all Magisteriums and Military Branches. Something logical as it was a Throne City.

"What about the expansion of the Voidfleets?"

I asked as I looked at Lord Mephisto as he was temporal Magister of Arcanotechnology and my father-in-law Gerstahl Lucifuge, Lord High Admiral of Voidfleets.

Voidfleets would be crucial in the Astral Boundary, as traveling by Voidship was the easiest way of crossing the Astral Boundary, and in planar conquest, Voidships and their equivalents were priceless and could decide how the war would end.

Of course, it was possible by traveling through Astral Gate by opening a trans-dimensional portal, but they required a higher amount of energy compared to the energy consumption of voidship, and Astral Gates often have precious resources necessary to be constructed.

In Astral Boundary, Warlock often used alchemy voidships to suppress thousands of worlds, and Arcanists were the same. Other civilization and species had their own voidships, as voidship was mighties Warmachine in the Astral Boundary.

"That is rather problematic; without exploring Dimensional Gap further, we cannot begin the construction of Voidfleets on a large scale. Constructing Mechs and Anti-Matter Magicule Canon Batteries is a different story, as they actually don't require many resources, but voidships are a different story. I have thought about exploring Draconic Deus, the space around it. While it would lack or have in small quantities precious ores and resources, it should be enough to expand our forces several times."

Answered Gerstahl Lucifuge as I pondered about it.

Draconic Deus actually included the entire galaxy around it. The reason, why I was a bit reluctant, was that it probably won't have many precious ores such as Adamantium, Mithril, Orichalcum, Imperial Gold, Stygian Iron, or Vibranium due to lack of Magical Participles, they were really low in Draconic Deus and entire Galaxy.

But it was the only possible choice.

"Then start sending Voidships packed with Drones to mine resources on Mars. If it proves to be profitable, we can start mining resources in all worlds of our Solar System and slowly mine the entire galaxy. Have you found some intelligent life when you were doing scans of the Draconic Deus?"

I said as I finished with a question.

"Yes, we have found two space-faring civilizations, completely technologically based. Annihilation protocol would be implemented, and their races would be exterminated for resources."

Said Lord High Admiral of the Navy.

"Good, but preserve their knowledge."

I had a weird fetish for collecting knowledge of factions or civilizations I have destroyed, and I had a relatively simple reason for that. Even with all time in existence, one person couldn't know everything, so I have started collecting pieces of knowledge of my foes.

In each one I have collected would be something new that was unknown to me. Usually, it would stem from the unique circumstances of the local faction, culture, needs, power system, or something else.

Even in my past life, I have collected an entire database of civilization knowledge that belonged to annihilated species by the Solar Federation.

In truth, it was a common practice used by Solar Federation. When we defeated and exterminated enemy Xenos, the first thing we searched weren't resources but rather data banks with knowledge. Then they were implemented into our own, advancing our technology by leaps and bounds.

"As you command, Your Majesty."

Said both Lord Mephisto Pheels and Lord Gerstahl Lucifuge.

"Diablo, how the process of recruitment is going?"

I asked as I looked at my Captain-General of Adeptus Custodes. Many people were really uneasy around him, especially the fanatical zeal he held towards me; god knows why not I complain.

He was competent, from what I have found during this week, and was fantastically loyal.

"The process is going smoothly. The first batch of 1,000 Recruits would be ready within the next one year, but reaching the standard of Custodian would need at least 15 after the surgery."

Said Diablo as he bowed to me, and I nodded my head.

The Standart strength of the Custodian was set to Ultimate-Class. Devils had a lot of Ultimate-Class devils, but many of them were only in the early stages and were rather weak. So Diablo needed to train them, strengthen them and teach them.

While at the same time making them fanatically loyal.

I predict that within a century, I would have 1,000 Ultimate-Class Custodians, that are at higher levels of the Ultimate-Class. And all of them would be Dual Classes, in Demonic Energy as in Physique.

Of these recruits, the majority were of High-Class, and only 70 or so were Ultimate-Class. Most would need to reach that level within the next ten to fifteen years.

Trans-Devil Gene-Seed would be implanted into them after reaching the pinnacle High-Class. It was found out, that the Trans-Devil Gene-Seed had the best chance to accommodate with the body when the subject was at the High-Class if we are talking about the generalized version.

18. Threadmarks: Chapter 167 – The New Empire
    Trafford

After finishing the report from Diablo about the current state of the Adeptus Custodes, we discussed details about my coronation, which was scheduled to be when the reconstruction of the capital is completed.

It was decided so for several reasons, but mainly now there were more pressing matters than my coronation process, as it was just a formality, as everyone knew where the real power lied in the devil race. There were many things to do, and now everyone had a lot of work, especially in Military Branches; that was needed to be completed as soon as possible due to possible attacks on us from other factions.

It was no secret that Olympians were already looking at our way with hungry gaze, but not due to their power over us, but rather due to the arrogance of Hades and Zeus, especially Hades. He always despised devils as species and wanted to eradicate us one day.

On the coronation, I will be crowned as the Emperor, and Vena, Fia, and Hela would be crowned as the Empresses, even though they had their official titles due to their occupations. While Venelana was not taking part in the government, she took place as General Manager of Umbrella Corporation, the name of my company in the Underworld, which was created several months ago, by fusing all weaponry factories and manufacturers across that Underworld that I owned.

After dispersing the first meeting of the Senatorum Imperialis, everyone went to do their own things. Elders as Zekram and Azrael were attending their duties as temporal Magisters of their respective Magisteriums, while not forgetting to train to become stronger, as Elders were a final bastion of the Baator.

Crom Cruach traveled through the Underworld and negotiated with various independent dragon flocks for them to join the Baator, which would take a lot of time. Fortunately, his strength and the presence of Tiamat, who was his mate, and Tannin considerably sped things up, and maybe within several years, all dragons in the Underworld would join the Baator. Of course, that was only part of the Dragon Race in the Draconic Deus, as countless dragons and many dragon flocks lived in dimensional spaces of other factions, pantheons or pocket dimensions or even Earth.

What was probably the greatest shock for me was the news that all three of my wives got pregnant and that I would be a father. With three children coming on the way, I was probably even more nervous about it than my pregnant wives; they were just happy.

Venelana most vocal one about it, while Grayfia and Hela were more modest and controlled with their emotions. Something I have feared, as I don't want to imagine dealing with emotionally unstable Hela and Grayfia, as both of them could be hard to handle sometimes, especially Hela. I already can see Necrosword flying at my head for nothing or something.

These three months until the capital was finished really passed fast.

The new Capital of the Baator, Anor Londo, was breathtaking. With its gothic architecture that was implemented in the city, and countless majestic Arcanotech constructs that were built across the entire city was created a glorious and mighty feeling around the whole city.

Today was the day of my coronation I would be crowned as the Emperor of the Baator.

Countless people filled the streets of the Anor Londo as they gathered in front of the Imperial Palace before the Outer Imperial Palace as the Imperial Palace of the Anor Londo was divided basically into two parts.

One was the Outer Palace, which was the size of a smaller city with its enormous gates, bridges, and other constructs. While the Inner Palace, or better known as the Sanctus Imperialis, was divided from the Outer Palace by the Ultimate Gate.

While the Outer Palace was freely accessible by members of the Nobility, Army, and other governmental branches. On the contrary, the Sancus Imperialis was basically a wasteland that only members of the House of Lucifer, Elders, or Senatorum Imperialis could access.

Today was the exception, as the coronation took place in the Throne Room in the Sancus Imperialis. Thousands of people filled the Throne Room, hundreds of thousands in the entire Sancus Imperialis and millions in the Outer Palace, and even more in the whole Anor Londo.

I sat on the enormous Golden Throne that I personally constructed as it acted as an amplifier of my Demonic Energy. By my side was Diablo Noir, Captain-General of Adeptus Custodes, with several Custodians clad in golden armor holding halberds as their weapons of choice.

Then a step below me stood Elders Zekram, Azrael, Crom Cruach, my wives, and other members of the Sentaroum Imperialis. Then in two rows opposite to each other stood Heads of Houses of Baator Nobility, chiefs of Dragon Flocks, and High-Ranking Officers of the Military.

Below them were ordinary nobles and soldiers gathered in thousands; by ordinary, I meant with sufficient social standing to be present in the Sancus Imperialis.

"My brother and sisters. Today, we have gathered here to witness a major leap in our history. Today, many of you who are gathered here, are of various origins and backgrounds. Of different standings and species. For a long time, the supernatural species of Draconic Deus have been divided by our birth, strength, origin, and race. Stagnation and discrimination have become a common reality to us, and the degradation of our glory would be our inevitable end. But, but today it has ended. Today, this day, we have gathered to create a better future of reason, progress, and advancement. No matter of race of Baator, be it a Devil, Dragon or Fallen Angel, or any others that would join us in the future. In front of factions and beings of the Astral Boundary we are nothing, but united we stand for the future and one day, we will take our rightful place in the Universe as the Baator. So from this time, until the end of times, I proclaim the foundation of the Baator, and I crown myself the first Emperor of the Baator to lead our Empire to the ages of unpreceded glory, victory and wealth. To an age, where Baator would be the strongest faction, where there would be no discrimination of supernatural species, where there would be an opportunity and a world of infinite possibilities for everyone, where we would stand at the top of the food chain even in the Astral Boundary and even across many Universes. That I something I swear to achieve on my own very soul.

All Hail Baator!"

I finished my speech with great zeal.

"All Hail Baator! All Hail the Emperor!"

19. Threadmarks: Chapter 168 – 150 Years Later
    Trafford

One hundred and fifty years.

Such a long time.

The Underworld had changed from when the Empire was established. It had become a superpower in the Draconic Deus with it being magically modernized to an astonishing level of Arcanotechnological level and Magical level.

"Tribune, the Emperor has called you for a meeting."

Said a man clad in golden runic armor to another man in the same armor, with just a red cloak attached to it.

"I will be there shortly."

Answered another man as he stopped his training with halberd and went to the Throne Room. They were at the Anor Londo in the Imperial Palace in Sanctus Imperialis. The place changed exponentially; it had a more noble feeling to it, a more sacred feel to it.

"Sirzechs, father called you too?"

Asked a masculine voice belonging to a huge silver-black haired man with a short haircut, in military uniform, that was highly decorated with awards and medals. Sigmar Helason Lucifer was one of two sons of the Crimson Emperor Zeoticus Gremory von Lucifer and son of Hela Odinsdottir, Lord Marshall Militant of Imperialis Militarum of the Baator. Following his mother's footsteps, he joined the army at the age of 14. He became a decorated General at the age of 80, breaking historical records at the fastest promotion due to his brilliant strategies and overwhelming strength.

He pulled his brother in a bear hug lifting him half a meter in the air.

"Hi, brother."

Sirzechs Lucifer was a bit shorter than his brother, but with his long crimson hair with silver streaks, he gave a more charming aura compared to the rather brutish appearance of his brother. They were of the same age and often competed against each other.

Contrary to Sigmar, Sirzechs entered Adeptus Custodes, where he quickly rose ranks and achieved the Rank of Tribune by slaying the early Emperor Level Monster that attacked their mission as pinnacle Satan. That happened just several months ago, and soon he will reach Super-Devil Class.

"Are you done doing ruckus, you two dunderheads? Once again, you are putting to shame all teachings that our parents taught us. Sigmar, you are General of the Imperialis Militarum, is it highly unfitting for you to be shouting in the Imperial Palace. And you Sirzechs, as Tribune of Adeptus Custodes, you should have reprimanded this musclehead for making noise in Sanctus Imperialis."

Reprimanded them female voice belonging to a charming young woman with glossy silver hair covering one side of her face and is usually tied in a bun, forest green eyes, and has a large bust. She wore the uniform of the Commissariat perfectly.

"Ts Hilda, you are so spoilport."

Complained Sigmar as he looked at his sister.

It was always like this. Sigmar did something stupid; Hilda came and reprimanded Sigmar for doing something she deemed idiotic, then she scolded Sirzechs for not doing anything and just standing there and grinning like a fool. Then the situation would proceed with Hilda having some remarks at Sigmar's address. As short-tempered as he was, he would constantly challenge her to fight, which she would always agree to prove her superiority. In the end, they would start fighting, and they would drag in Sirzechs in the end.

"What is going on here?"

Asked a majestic voice, a figure clad in golden armor that was even more beautifully crafted than that of Sirzechs.

"Lord Captain-General!"

Shouted all three of them, as they immediately straightened themselves and saluted to the Captain-General of the Adeptus Custodes, Diablo Noir.

In Baator, there was an extremely strict social hierarchy, where the entire society was highly militarized and had the utmost respect for those with higher social ranks, and especially higher military ranks. Birthright, gave you many privileges, but not even Imperial Princes dared to refute someone as Diablo, not only due to his post as the Captain-General of the Adeptus Custodes, but he was also a pinnacle Super-Devil, only a bit weaker than their father and Elders. In the end, strength was the most essential thing in Baator, besides merits.

In Baator, actually, it was Commoners that dominated the upper ranks of Imperialis Militarum, as while many of them were weaker due to lack of Clan Traits, even more of them had better strategic thinking and made great officers. On the contrary, most Noble Devils joined either Custodes or Special Units of the Military, where high combat prowess was an elementary requirement.

"Now stop with this barbaric behavior and follow me. And don't forget I am watching you, especially you, Sigmar and Hilda. If you do something that would damage Sanctus Imperialis, I will deal with you like during your training."

Warned Diablo with a sadistic grin as both Sigmar and Hilda paled. When they were young, it was mainly Diablo that took care of their martial training, while they learned the usage of Magic and Clan Traits from their parents.

I sat on my throne, thinking about the things that have changed in the past 150 years.

Today, we had far more Ultimate-Class and Satan-Class devils and powerhouses than before, but I knew that in Astral Boundary, it didn't matter much. Only by having an Apocalypse-Class devil, Baator would be classified as a faction in a true sense.

Without it, we would be nothing more than just some random bandits that control huge territory that would be eventually taken from us, so we need to get stronger as a whole.

I now had three children, and while I didn't say it many times, they were my joy and pride. All of them were extremely powerful, hard-working, and talented.

Especially Sigmar and Sirzechs, both of them were already nearing Super-Devil Class, while Hilda was a bit lacking. Still, alas, they invested more time into training compared to their sister, who took her duties as Commissar more seriously, instead of dumping the majority of them to her adjutant. Hilda was like a mini Grayfia, be it appearance or personality. At the same time, Sirzechs was even more airhead than Vena, and Sigmar inherited most of my and Hela's battle lust and bloodthirstiness.

20. Threadmarks: Chapter 169 – Remembering the Birthday
    Trafford

I remembered about the past.

Flashback:

Today was the day when all three of my wives would give birth. It was six months after my coronation, and I was even more nervous compared to when I led troops in the Great War. It was really stressful that even with the most advanced Arcanotech and Magic, there could still be complications during children's birth.

Fia and Vena were already Trans-Devil as they were given personalized Trans-Devil Gene-Seed even before they got pregnant, and Hela was given some, just a bit different version but with the same effects.

I stood before the room where they were given birth, as the best doctors and healers were called across the entire Baator, they were even more nervous since, if something happened to my wives and children, then their chances of getting executed were assured.

As I was caught deep in my thoughts, I only heard the voice of a doctor calling to me.

"Your Imperial Majesty, the Empresses, have given birth, and they are okey together with three healthy children. You can go and see them."

When he said that, I felt like an enormous stone fell from my heart, as I was filled with happiness and excitement, but I didn't show it outright; as an Emperor and ruler of my people, I needed to maintain calm composure in every situation.

I entered the enormous hospital room, where my three wives were lying on beds, each holding their respective child, and looked at them as if they were the greatest and most precious things in their own lives.

I could see that each of them was tired as hell, and even a warrior like Hela wanted to sleep. Regarding Hela, seeing her looking at her child with such a gentle expression has made me think how much she has changed.

"Come on, dear husband, look at your eldest."

Said Vena as I went to her and looked at the baby in her hands. It was a healthy baby boy that was looking at me with curious eyes before unconsciously shooting at me a ball of condensed Power and Destruction and a Dark Light Arrow.

Even though they were born on the same day, there were some differences in time; basically, Venelaan's son was eldest by one minute, followed by Hela's son, and Fia's daughter was youngest than her brothers by five minutes.

"Have you decided on a name?"

I asked my wife as I dispersed the attacks. When children were born with high energy reserves and power Clan Traits, they often could not handle them well and would accidentally release them in attacks and other things.

"Yes, he will be Sirzechs, my little baby boy."

Said Vena gently as she kissed his little head.

"Sirzechs Gremory-Lucifer. A fitting name, for a future unparalleled powerhouse under the heavens."

I said.

'Architect scan.'

[Name: Sirzechs Gremory-Lucifer

Race: Trans-Devil (Pure-Blood)

Bloodline: Gremory, Lucifer, Bael

-

Class: High

Demonic Energy: 87

Strength: 10

Agility: 14

Vitality: 30

-

Clan Trait:

Power of Destruction

Dark Light

The Devour]

"..."

I stared at the scan, not knowing what to say.

Sirzechs was born with energy reserves at higher ends, almost a pinnacle of the High-Class, and his physical state was also very high for a newborn. I quickly cast several sealing spells on his Demonic Energy so that he wouldn't have any accidents, and within one year, the seals would naturally disappear as he would learn to control his Demonic Energy.

Not talking about the Class he was born with, he inherited my two Clan Traits and Vena's Power of Destruction. When he grows up, he will be unstoppable, though he would need to train harder than others, and the resources he would consume would be equally high.

But if he reached Apocalypse-Class, with enough time, he had a path to Dimensional-Class basically sure.

"I will test his Soul Aptitude."

As I cast the Soul Aptitude Test Spell, I said that some of my Demonic Energy was inserted into his body and tested his soul signature.

"Hmm... Superior Level 8. That is good."

With such Soul Aptitude, he will have no problem reaching Dimensional-Class. However, it was lower than mine, Superior Level 9. With such Soul Aptitude, I could have the potential to reach Lord-Class. Of course, there existed countless treasures that could rise Soul Aptitude.

I originally had a Soul Aptitude of only Level 5 at the Inferior Stage, only thanks to my True Name, which gave me Baptism from the Underworld it increased to ridiculous levels.

So when Sirzechs was born already this strong and with this sort of talent, I was really proud.

I then went to Hela's bed and looked at the baby boy in Hela's hands that she held and sang him a song in the Asgardian language.

"Sigmar, Sigmar Helason Lucifer."

Said Hela gently as she looked at her son.

"Heroic name, he will grow to a splendid warrior."

'Architect scan.'

[Name: Sigmar Helason Lucifer

Race: Trans-Devil-Aesir/Vanir Hybrid

Bloodline: Lucifer, Hela

-

Divine Power: 80

Demonic Energy: 80

Strength: 35

Agility: 40

Vitality: 50

-

Clan Trait:

Power of Death

Dark Light]

'Da fuck?'

I cursed in my head.

The second little monster was born, while with lower Energy Reserves than his brother Sirzechs, he was born with far more physical strength, inhering my Dark Light and Hela's Power of Death. Not only that, he was born with the perfect equilibrium of Demonic Energy and Divine Power; something unthinkable happened.

A little evolutionary miracle.

I cast the Soul Aptitude Test Spell.

"Superior Level 8, once again, splendid."

I then went to Grayfia, playing with her daughter, as she seemed to be more lively than her brothers.

"Hilda Lucifuge-Lucifer."

Said Fia gently as little Hilda blinked several times, wondering what was happening. Still, she instinctively knew that I was her father due to a similar energy signature to her own. It was an instinctive feeling.

'Architect scan.'

[Name: Hilda Lucifuge-Lucifer

Bloodline: Lucifer, Lucifuge

-

Demonic Energy: 70

Strength: 5

Agility: 8

Vitality: 7

-

Clan Trait:

Power of Annihilation

Dark Light]

And as expected, even my daughter was born with overwhelming strength and the same Soul Aptitude as her brothers. Like Sirzechs, I cast the same seal on her, not letting her Demonic Energy cause a ruckus.

Sigmar didn't need it, as his two contradictory energies somehow achieved perfect equilibrium.

"The life will find a way."

21. Threadmarks: Chapter 170 – Military of the Empire
    Trafford

As I sat on my throne, I looked at my two sons and my daughter as they stood before the throne.

Each of them went for the Military carrier.

Sigmar was the General of the Imperialis Militarum, which was already one of the highest ranks. The ranks of the Imperialis Militarum were from the lowest to highest as follows: Trooper, Corporal, Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Colonel, General, Lord General, and overall supreme commander, Lord Marshall Militant.

It was decided that the Imperialis Militarum would have a fixed number of 1 billion soldiers, even when in the Astral Boundary as it was an optimal number. Standart Class for average soldiers with the Rank of Trooper was early Middle-Class, which in Astral Boundary wasn't anything special. We only had an advantage in quantity, not in quality, but that would change in the future.

The requirement to be an officer was High-Class, for the ranks of Captain and Major. For Colonels, it either pinnacle High-Class or early Ultimate-Class. Generals were usually Ultimate-Class devils, Sigmar being Satan-Class was an exception as he still lacked experience due to his young age. However, he earned his ranks fairly and without any help, just with his merits, like everyone else in the Military.

Sirzechs, on the other hand, joined Adeptus Custodes. The most elite and strongest force of the Baator, and he was already a Tribune. Custodians didn't have my official ranks, but instead, they decided their leaders by either voting, challenges, or other ways.

And Hilda joined Commissariat. She was already a Commissar Commander and was rather famous in the Baator for her ruthless approach against corrupted Officers or Nobles that either abused their privileges, criminals, or those who neglected their duties. She had the highest number of people she had executed and solved the hardest offenses and cases.

Commissariat also had several ranks, from the lowest being Cadet Commissar, followed by Junior Commissar, Commissar, Captain-Commissar, Major-Commissar, Colonel-Commissar, Commissar Commander, Lord Commissar, and finally Commissar-General who was still Tiamat. It was found out; she enjoyed her job, as she was tasked with protecting basically the interests and treasures of the Baator, so she took her duty very seriously.

I stepped down from the throne as Diablo bowed deeply, the same as my three children.

"Diablo, thank you, you can now leave us alone."

I said as he once again bowed and disappeared in shadows, returning to his post.

"So, what are you little troublemakers doing?"

I asked with a mischievous grin as I hugged my daughter Hilda, who had gone bright red.

"Dad, don't hug me before all Companions! I am already an adult!"

Said embarrassed Hilda.

"For me, you will always be my little princess."

I said as Hilda tried to struggle out, and then I looked at Sigmar and Sirzechs.

"Sigmar, I heard that you have once again destroyed the entire Arena in your spar with Jabberwock."

I said sternly as I looked at my irresponsible battle-maniac son.

Jabberwock was the son of one of the Lord Generals of the Imperialis Militarum, Behemoth, a mighty and wise man. Unfortunately for him, his son Jabberwock was another copy of Sigmar, a short-tempered battle maniac with anger issues.

"Hey, it wasn't for nothing. That bastard started courting Hilda."

And then he dropped the bomb on my head as I looked at Hilda, who blushed and looked to the ground without saying anything.

"Hmm... at least you inherited something from me, but still, it is a pathetic pretext. Damages you have caused will be deducted from your salary and no further discussion about it. Also, you will personally go and help with construction works with that another dunderhead, Jabberwock. And I will even send Lord General Behemoth to oversee you two idiots not to cause more trouble."

I said sternly without leaving room for further discussion.

Lord General Behemoth was someone I deeply respected. He was a common devil, without any background or a unique ability, who rose to Satan-Class and became one of the highest-ranked Devils in Baator through his own effort and genius and strength. He was a rigorous person, even more than me with his son so it would be a suitable punishment for those two idiots.

"And I will tell your mother to read you and that another idiot, under Lord General's direct command, we will see how he handles you."

I said that and I could see Sigmar pale and Sirzechs having a cheeky grin on his face, enjoying his brother's misfortune, as Lord General's Behemoth's Black Legion was known as the most disciplined Legion in the entire army with extreme harsh punishment for even slight mistakes of misconduct.

"I don't know why you are laughing, my dear oldest. From today, you will handle most of your paperwork alone, and if you dumb it again on Riza, I will deal with you, you will see."

I said as Sirzechs paled to a similar shade of white as Sigmar.

'Dunderheads.'

I thought in my head, as my sons were really problematic, but that was, of course, as both of them were in their more rebellious age, as they were only around 150 years old, they were really young devils.

The devil usually is considered an adult around 200 years old.

"And to you, Hilda, I will just say this. Don't dishonor our line, and don't do anything stupid. If Jabberwock wants to ask for your hand, then he needs to defeat me in single combat."

I said with an expressionless voice.

"Daddy!"

Shouted Hilda.

"Okey, then he just needs to pass my test. I won't marry my daughter to some weakling."

I said as my final form of concession.

"That is doable."

Said Hilda with a blush on her face.

"And Sirzechs, from next time, you are going to participate in every meeting of Senatorum Imperialis together with Sigmar and Hilda as an audience to learn the higher administrative level of working. Also, call your young Astaroth, Glasya-Labolas, and your little girlfriend."

I said the last part of the sentence with a teasing voice.

22. Threadmarks: Chapter 171 – Training with Kids
    Trafford

Flashback, around 135 Years Ago

Underworld, Anor Londo, Imperial Palace - Sanctus Imperialis, the Training Yard of the Adeptus Custodes

I stood in my training gear in the training yard where usually Adeptus Custodes trained each day, but not this one. This one, they stood around the yard, in rather a protective formation, as I stood in the middle of the training yard looking at my three children, as today we would be starting advanced forms of training.

Among my three descendants, it was clear that Sigmar was too hyped to fight, Sirzechs looked interested in new development, and Hilda had her mother's stoic expression. Hence, it was almost impossible to see what was going on in her cute little head, though she was as competitive and prideful as Fia.

All three of them were already fifteen years old, and they were the pinnacle of the High-Class both in terms of Demonic Energy and Physical ability, and one was already the initial Ultimate-Class. Sirzechs could have reached Ultimate-Class five years ago, but I instructed him to wait and instead gain precise control over his Demonic Energy.

Devils who advanced too quickly often happened that their control over their Demonic Energy reserves was lacking. They often suffered severe backlash when they cast bigger magical attacks or fought for a prolonged amount of time.

Sigmar was pretty much similar to Sirzechs but in his case, he needed to develop his Demonic Energy and Divine Power at the same tempo in the same speed and same quantity, or energies in his body would clash, so his advancement rate was slower.

On the other hand, Hilda had already reached Ultimate-Class several weeks ago. While she wasn't born with two energies inside her body or with an overwhelming amount of it, she progressed faster than her brothers, but her combat prowess was lower than Sirzechs and Sigmar by bit, though now she can wipe the floor with them as they weren't Ultimate-Class.

Among the three of them, Sirzechs and Sigmar were equal in combat prowess, while Hilda was a bit behind them. Sirzechs inherited three Clan Traits, and his usage of Power of Destruction and Dark Light was splendid, and he could use Devour in active combat already, something I didn't use too much, as I am more caster than a fighter.

While Sigmar could send Sirzechs flying with his brute force, as he was practically a tank that could take spells with his bare body, he also had a Dark Light that he used to enhance further his physical attacks to support him and had Power of Death. Not to mention his masterful usage of enhancing magic. Even he was High-Class in terms of physique, he could compete with Custodians already.

Hilda, my little princess, inherited Fia's Power of Annihilation and my Dark Light; additionally, she was far ahead in magic studies compared to her brothers, and apparently, she tried to imitate me as the magic caster fighting style.

"Now that Hilda has reached Ultimate-Class, you two will also need to reach higher Class. Right now, Sirzechs, your control of Demonic Energy is almost perfect, something I didn't achieve even when I was ten times your age, so I am proud of your advancement. Sigmar, you need to control your rage more when you fight, but for you to reach Ultimate-Class will be more problematic."

I said in deep thought as I looked at my sons. Sirzechs seemed really happy that I praised him and told him that I am proud of him, as I never praised someone so lightly, one needed to really earn it, while Sigmar looked confused about what I had said, clearly not understanding the situation.

"Why that father?"

He asked with a confused expression as Sirzechs smiled wrily and Hilda's eyes twitched in annoyance.

"You stupid dunderhead. Dad meant that because you have two types of energies in your body that are contradictory in their fundamental nature, you will need a special ritual to help you achieve Ultimate-Class as you need to achieve it with Demonic Energy and Divine Power at the same time, with perfect equilibrium."

Explained Hilda with a lecturing face as she looked at Sigmar, with an expression almost the same as when Grayfia was lecturing me about something.

"As my little princess said."

I patted her head as she smiled and stuck out her tongue at Sigmar in the provocation, as Sigmar's expression darkened slightly.

"But don't worry, I will personally devise a ritual to help you achieve an Ultimate-Class safely. Now, as all three have Dark Light, I will teach how to conjure advanced Truth-Seeking Orb Style."

I said as I conjured a simple Dark Light Orb.

"Contrary to the basic variant of the Truth-Seeking Orb Style, when you use the more sophisticated method of conjuration, the Orbs can do this."

I said as several Orbs started rotating around me in a protective formation, essentially protecting me as a female cat would defend her kittens.

I waved my hand as they divided and combined and performed various movements and maneuvers as my three children watched in wonder.

"Sirzechs, you can do the same thing with your Power of Destruction. Advanced Truth-Seeking Orb can be used to passively defend you or even as a passive attack means that you will just throw on the battlefield. Of course, it is best if you develop your own Styles of usage of Dark Light, which would have the highest compatibility with your combat style."

I explained slowly.

Of course, it was for the best of them to create their own styles that would suit them best. My Styles would probably suit only Hilda, as she was a magic caster like me, and to Sirzechs and Sigmar, my styles would have little to no use.

Both of my sons were close combatants, so Styles that focused mainly on ranged combat weren't that useful to them.

"Now, we will go through using Devour on the AEO scale as the next topic. But before that, each one of you will try to conjure Truth-Seeking Orbs in the same way as I did."

23. Threadmarks: Chapter 172 – Pinnacle of the Limit
    Trafford

Back to Present Time, Underworld, Baator, Anor Londo, Imperial Palace - Sanctus Imperialis

Next week would be the first meeting of the Longinus Dreizhen Orden that I will participate in, so I have mixed feelings. On one side, I am a bit nervous, and at the same time, I am really intrigued and excited about it.

Before that, I wanted to reach the limit of the Super-Devil Class. Currently, I am already at the pinnacle of the Class and am just a short step away from reaching the limit.

Currently, I was widely recognized as strongest among other powerhouses of the same rank, only second to Mighty Stage God Shiva or Elder Dragons Great Red and Ophis or Jade Emperor. After this advancement of my Demonic Energy reserves, I would be considered strong even among ordinary Warlock Monarchs and Mighty Stage Gods.

In regard to Okhwang, he entered seclusion and didn't contact me the past 150 years, which wasn't that surprising as he told me before that he is trying to break through to reach a higher cultivation realm.

I still had several fast ways to increase my power, and I didn't incorporate the Sacred Gear Incinerate Anthem and make it my Clan Trait. While in these years, I have easily found a way to sever its connection with Heavens System within a decade, so Heaven won't even notice that one of their most precious Longinuses is missing, creating a Clan Trait out of it, was something absolutely else.

Additionally, I had many other duties and responsibilities, so I cannot spend all of my time researching, but after decades of research and experiments, I together with Zaorama, Mephisto Pheles, and Ajuka Astaroth have found a way to convert this specifical Sacred Gears into the Clan Trait.

What complicated things even further was the fact, that the Incinerate Anthem had some level of sentience, so it was even harder to convert it to the Clan Trait, as the sentience inside the Incinerate Anthem resisted extremely fiercely, so we needed to find a way to wipe out consciousness before doing anything else.

But another problem was that Yahweh was a genius, an absolute genius when it came to Magical Technology, and just his security measures against tampering with the fundamental nature of Sacred Gear aside from access to Heaven's System was almost perfect. It took thirty years just to crack the security over the Incinarete Anthem.

Right now, I am going to use Grade 8 Planar Core to reach the Pinnacle of the Super-Devil Class that I had mined from the Yestera Plane a long time ago. Afterward, I will immediately use the procedure to create a new Clan Trait from the Incinerate Anthem.

I was inside a secured place within the Imperial Palace, the Sanctus Imperialis, protected even more heavily by Custodians. I even ordered several top Executors to hide in the shadows. Maybe I was paranoid, but in a procedure like this, nothing can go wrong.

For example, if someone interrupted me or sabotaged me, I could cripple myself for centuries to come, and that would probably be the best outcome. The most realistic one would be death.

Runic Inscription and Arcanotech Devices strengthened the entire room to prevent any accidents that may or may not happen during this.

I took out the multi-colored gem and put it down on the ground.

I activated the Devour and started absorbing an overwhelming amount of energy inside the Grade 8 Planar Core. The energy from the Grade 8 Planar Core was instantly converted into Demonic Energy, purified and compressed. Soon, I felt that my Demonic Energy reserves started rising at a relatively high speed.

[Actating containment protocol. Runic Matrix 00465-XAD is activated.]

The Architect said in my head, as lately, he has been relatively silent.

After he constructed himself a body, I forgot that the consciousness inside my A.I. was just his backup version, while the central consciousness was managing Imperial War Machine and watching everything.

One of the reasons why every criminal was instantly caught, why no corruption or abuse of power went unnoticed. The Architect knew about everything that happened in the Baator. When Arcanotech became widespread and AWCN or Arcane Wireless Connection Network was created and used by billions of citizens, it needed strict regulation and a watchful eye.

"Activate suppression matrix."

I said as Architect complied when I saw that ground had started cracking.

I knew that the devouring of the Grade 8 Planar Core was extremely dangerous, but I still decided for it.

Planar Cores contained enormous amounts of pure magical power, or instead, they were solidified magicule particles.

I originally planned to use Grade 8 Planar Core to construct Juggernaut Capital Ship of Adjudicator-Class, which was an enormous space fortress only a tad smaller than Space Fortresses.

In the end, I decided to use it to increase my own power in a more direct way.

After one hour of careful devouring of Grade 8 Planar Core, the process has finally ended.

"Architect, scan my progress."

[Name: Zeoticus Gremory-Lucifer

True Name: Dizmason (Devil Talent), Savant (Prideguard), Isaiah (Nirvana)

Bloodline: Gremory, Lucifer

-

Class: Super-Devil

Laws: Darklight (38%)

Demonic Energy: 14,999

Strength: 914

Agility: 941

Vitality: 839

Underworld Command Sequence: 25%]

I was delighted with this progress and even my physique strengthened by devouring Grade 5 Planar Core.

Something that also brought a smile to my face was, of course, progress in the comprehension of the Law of Darklight, which was at a very nice 38%, and soon would arrive at a decisive 49%. Then if I successfully undergo Law Baptism and cross comprehension percentage of 50%, my path to the Apocalypse-Class would be certain and become only a matter of time.

"Now that unless I am attacked by some Being of Law, or powerful Warlock Monarch or Mighty God, I should be able to defeat everybody else. My combat prowess right now should be around ordinary Warlock Monarch which is terrifying by itself considering that I am still a Super-Devil."

24. Threadmarks: Chapter 173 – New Clan Trait: Holy Flame
    Trafford

Being of Law was a term of people who reached a certain level in their respective power systems by comprehending the Laws. Such as Arch-Arcanist in the Arcanist System, Elder Dragon in the Dragon System though they comprehended Laws instinctively rather than by their own wits and brains, and of course Devils.

Of course, there were exceptions cause some individuals may have poor mastery over their usage of Laws, which is often a problem with Dragons, because they comprehend Laws instinctively and many of them don't bother to improve themselves, believing in their racial superiority or are just lazy.

After finishing devouring the Planar Core, the second thing that I have noticed was that my Devour Caln Trait had reached Forbidden-ranked Mastery, meaning soon I would be able to touch the Laws of Devouring.

I stood up and stretched my body a bit before I called one of the Custodians that were guarding me during this process; as soon he came in, clad in majestic golden runic armor, as he knelt down, gripping his spear.

"My Emperor."

He said in a deep voice.

"Rise, my friend."

Custodians were elite of elites, a pinnacle that citizens of the Empire could achieve and should strive for it. They weren't just my guard, by also my Companions, my Enforcers, and closest Advisors, often listening to my ramblings and complaining.

"Send call for Zaorama, Mephisto and Ajuka. It is time to start with Incinerate Anthem."

I said, as Custodian bowed and left the room while I departed for the laboratory that was my private one, where I conducted experiments and researched new Arcanotechnology, Magic, or Genetical Research.

The first to arrive was Zaorama Nebiros, who acted as my assistant in many things, and I have given him a laboratory in the Sanctus Imperialis, as some of the things he researched were too precious and important for the future of Baator. Hence, it needed the best protection that the Baator could provide.

And what was better than the protection of Adeptus Custodes.

After Zoarama, it was Ajuka Astaroth arrived.

Ajuka is a bewitchingly beautiful and attractive young man appearing in his early twenties, with light blue eyes and green hair that is slicked back. He has a mysterious aura around him which he claims makes him seem devilish.

Magister of the Magisterium of Arcanotechnology was one of the most financed Magisteriums due to constant research and improvement of Arcanotechnology.

I was aware that when we enter the Astral Boundary Universe, Baator would be nothing. Even with me as Apocalypse-Class and maybe some Elders, in front of truly strong factions, it would be nothing.

So, I wanted to have something that would give us an edge that would act as a deterrent until we cultivate more powerhouses.

And that something was Arcanotech.

"Now that we are all here, we can start the procedure. How is the stability of fusion between Incinerate Anthem and Holy Flame Bloodline?"

Yes, that was the secret of our success. I knew that killing Uriel and keeping his corpse was worth it. Archangel of the Holy Flame, Uriel, and Bloodline of Holy Flame. After several years of careful genetic research, we extracted the Gene Sequence and created Bloodline Gene-Seed, similar to the Trans-Devil Gene-Seed.

Just this one was fused with the Incinerate Anthem to enhance its ability of the Holy Flame further. Uriel's Holy Flame Bloodline and Incinerate Anthem had their own unique advantages, which would create a superior Clan Trait if combined.

Incinerate Anthem had far more intense Holy Flame compared to that of Uriel's Holy Flame Bloodline, but on the other side, Uriel's Bloodline was more stable and tame than the Incinerate Anthem.

"Stability is at 100%, and compatibility with your DNA is also at 100%. We can start."

Said Zaorama Nebiros as I laid on the clean operation table as several Arcanotech machines prepared my body for the operation, and runic matrixes have lit up and started supplementing my body with an enormous amount of Magical Power to accommodate implantation of the Holy Flame Gene-Seed better.

I looked at the Zaorama and nodded my head as Zaorama gave the command to start, and machines moved, as I felt countless needles penetrate me from the Arcanotech Machines, and they started injecting Holy Flame Gene-Seed, into my body.

"Activate Energy Suppression Sequence. Activate Equilibrium Magic Matrix. Inject Pain Suppressant and Mind Calming Potion."

Said Zaorama as he saw that my expression twisted in pain, as this was almost as painful as when I transplanted Trans-Devil Gene-Seed into my body. Ajuka and Mephisto did what Zaorama said as he was in charge of this procedure, though it seemed more like an experiment.

After several tens of minutes, the process was complete, and probably a success as I felt a new Clan Trait in my body, and I could even use it.

After the Arcanotech Machines withdrew, I sat up on the operation table and looked around before conjuring the Holy Flame around my hand. In contrary to the Purple color of the Incinerate Anthem, mine was shining Golden in color.

'Architect, how is the state of my body after the operation?'

I asked my A.I. Companion in my head.

[Genetical stability is 100%, and fusion is at 100%. It is safe to conclude that the operation has been successful, and Holy Flame Gene-Seed has been perfectly implanted into the Host's DNA. A Holy Flame Clan Trait is perfectly stable and ready to be used. Recommended to take at least one month of rest before pushing the Clan Trait to the limit; currently, it may be harmful, while the Clan Trait is perfectly fused and stable, pushing it to limits may create damage to DNA.]

Analyzed the Architect and I agreed with him wholeheartedly.

25. Threadmarks: Chapter 174 – Meeting of the Orden (1)
    Trafford

Next days I have spent most of the training my new Clan Trait Holy Flame to increase its proficiency, as I wanted to achieve at least Master-ranked within next years to use Holy Flame in the battle to its opinion state.

As I was training in my personal training yard within the Sanctus Imperialis of the Imperial Palace, I felt, The Devil Tarot Card vibrating wildly, as I thought that it was time, so I went to my chambers and instructed Adeptus Custodes not to allow anyone to enter under any kind of circumstances.

I lay in my bed, and slowly I fell asleep as my consciousness drifted away.

When I opened my eyes, I was in a totally different environment.

A majestic ancient palace with a vast dome supported by towering stone pillars stood above the boundless gray fog.

There is a magnificent palace hall with a vast dome supported by numerous towering stone pillars. It's looked grand and lofty, just like a legendary palace for giants.

Directly under the dome where the gray fog gathered, there is an ancient, long bronze table with thirteen high-back chairs on either side in a symmetrical arrangement, each with the sigil of Major Tarot Arcana. The back of each chair dazzled and shone faintly with crimson red, drawing the outlines of strange constellations that differed from reality.

At the end of the table sat an androgynous man with long dark blue hair. He wore a blue outfit with high leather boots that seemed to be like some kind of military uniform.

Next to him sat two other people. One of them was a tall man with a youthful complexion and had shoulder-length and flipped outwards. His bangs were parted to frame both sides of his face, silver hair and gray eyes. His hair was straight with a single lock that fell to the right side of his face and split into two parts. He wore a formal attire that consisted of an open, dark green double-breasted coat with large cuffs and four buttons outlining each storm patch on the fronts of the clothing. The buttons and the lining found on the sleeves and storm patches were moss green. Underneath his coat was a white shirt with a ruffled collar and center front. He wore dark green pants that matched his coat and plain white shoes.

The other one wore a brown jacket, and had red eyes and red hair, looking very handsome and at the same time very intimidating. He looked at me for a moment before nodding his head and continuing to stare at the top of the majestic palace where we were located.

The last two people participating were two women, and to admit, they were stunning. The first one was human; I sensed her aura, as she was a lot weaker than everyone here, even weaker than mine. If I gave her Class in my power system, it would be undoubtedly Grand-Class, even though it didn't exist in the Dimensional Gap, at least yet. She was between High-Class and Ultimate-Class but considering she was Human and only around 15 years old, she was very talented, a cultivator of some spirit-like energy. She was very beautiful, had fair skin and a perfect complexion with an air of noble radiance. She dressed in black gilt-lined luxurious robes, wearing a nine-tipped purple gold crown with a more than two-meter long scepter in her hand, inlaid with countless precious stones.

But it was the last person that gave me a sense of dread and death. She had light purple skin and shining azure-blue eyes, with sharp ears and deep brown eyes that contained lightning. She wore a complicated ancient dress. Her hair was black and held up into a bun. Her facial outline was soft, and her features were exquisite. She had a beauty that seemed timeless. She radiated an aura of death, dread, and calamity.

"Now that everyone is here, please welcome another new member to our little gathering."

After another person arrived, said a blue-haired man, whom I recognized as Okhwang, sitting at the end of the table. As he said that, everybody clapped, as I gave a standard bow as a greeting between nobility, as I sat down on my seat, with my Tarot Devil Card.

"I am Karl Erns Kraft, Code: The Mercurius, Tarot: The Fool."

Now I know the name of our founder. While we could use only our Code Names between us, it was virtually useless, as during some time, each member would guess the identity of another, especially due to the fact most of us are from the Astral Boundary, and the majority are famous from what I know. Additionally, the Tarot Cards are the pinnacle of mind and soul-protection artifacts, and they would perfectly conceal memories. Also, they could directly delete memories of faces and names of members if needed.

"Adolf K. Weismann, Code: The Kaziklu Bey. Tarot: The Magician, Pleased to meet you."

Introduced himself the silver-haired man.

"Enryu. Code: The Rot Spinne, Tarot: The Tower."

Said the red-haired man.

"Elven Queen of Calamity, Cohinem. Code: The Valkyrie, Tarot: The Death."

Said a bewitchingly dangerous woman, and now I knew why I felt so much danger from her.

"Bibi Dong, Code: Leonhard August, Tarot: The High Priestess."

Said the blond human woman, in a bit uncertain voice as it was clear that she was nervous. So it was her first time attending, just like me; I looked at the Bibi Dong that was sitting next to me, as she looked at me with a sense of distrust, a pretty similar way as she looked at Kraft, Weismann, Enryu, and Okhwang. Only when she talked to Cohinem, she looked more confident, and it didn't contain the air of nervousness.

'Some bad experiences with men, then.'

"Zeoticus Gremory-Lucifer, Code: Samiel Zentaur, Tarrot: The Devil."

I said after everybody introduced themselves.

"Now that the introduction part is over, let's start the business. Who has something interesting to report?"

Asked Mercurious as he leaned over his hand like he was really bored with everything around him.

"I have something that may be useful to the Orden."

Said Weismann as he started talking.

26. Threadmarks: Chapter 175 – Meeting of the Orden (2)
    Trafford

"I have gotten info that Six Warlock Imperial Courts are going to resurface within next 3,000 Years, and even now, some weaker Holy Spirit Warlocks have already awakened. If they completely awaken and re-establish Human Warlock Council on the Canghzi, I can see a brutal war coming on all fronts. Currently, there are only a very few powerhouses on that level that didn't go to sleep or seclusion, so the state of the Astral Boundary isn't so intense, but our rather peaceful times are coming to an end."

Stated Weismann as everybody was looking at him seriously; even always-bored Kraft sharpened his eyes.

"That is sooner than initially predicted, and our initial prediction was 5,000 years... something has changed among Warlocks. Still, as the Conjunction is coming near, they don't want to bet anything. Also, Canghzi Plane is one of a few Grade 1 Planes in the Astral Boundary capable of holding Exarchs and Eternals, so they probably fear other races will attack them to take off their inability to defend themselves effectively."

Said Kraft soon after.

In the Astral Boundary, Grade 1 Planes were the most priceless treasures. Each one of them was of enormous size, where even one small province was several times the size of Earth. Each one of them has given birth to Eternal ranked powerhouses before and was filled with riches, resources, and very high energy density.

The strongest Grade 1 Planes were Canghzi, Divine Blood, Dragon's Lair, and Dresden. Each of them was under the control of a faction with Eternal Powerhouse. Canghzi while not unified, was backed by Warlock Eternal, Blood Covenant led by their Primogenitor unified divine Blood, Dragon Primogenitor owned Dragon's Lair Plane, and Dresden Plane was ruled by Dresden Arcanum Empire that was founded by Weismann here.

A bit of shock on my side, that seemingly friendly-looking Weismann was so powerful, but I had the same feeling about Kraft; he was stronger, while others aside from Bibi Dong were also extremely powerful.

Aside from these Planes, other Grade 1 Planes weren't under the rule of such faction; instead, they were divided between several species and factions that waged war for supremacy there.

"We need to prepare more thoroughly for this. If Six Warlock Imperial Courts awaken sooner than our initial predictions, we need to prepare to defeat them in the Planar Conquest. The first thing they would do would be to take absolute control over the Canghzi, which would give us some time, and only after that will they start Planar Conquest. Hopefully, they will squabble between themselves as they always did and create some friction."

Said Weismann as everybody nodded at his words.

Arcanists were different from Warlocks in this regard. While same in the fact that neither of them had some kind of unified government, Arcanists at least had Dresden Arcanum Empire that was able to suppress and force into compliance all other factions, kingdom or empire created by Arcanists, while Warlocks had Six Imperial Warlock Courts that were similar in strength and their Warlock Eternal never interfered in politics, which began more conflict among Warlock Factions that started great infighting among each other for benefit and resources.

"We shall do that, now what next?"

Said Kraft, as Mercurius acted as moderator of their meeting, as he was basically a founder of the Longinus Dreizhen Orden.

"I want to ask for help."

Said Bibi Dong with a low voice as everybody looked at her.

"With what exactly?"

Asked Enryu as he was the person who traveled to other Universes most often, so it would be probably him who would go.

"After the death of my 'master', I became Pope of the Spirit Hall, but with my current strength, I am nothing more to puppet to the Hall of Elders. And while they don't usually meddle in the internal working of the Spirit Hall, their influence is all over, and I cannot use the power of the Spirit Hall to maximum, and currently, I am nowhere near strong to oppose them."

Explained Bibi Dong while I listened from the side.

"While it doesn't seem to be a problem, currently, there is nobody that could go there. While time-lapse in your world is enormous, for you, it would be best if someone could go there immediately in your perception of time. I personally cannot; Weisman, Okhwang, and Kraft are out of the question. Our last member has gone to sleep, and Cohinem also cannot leave. So it leaves only our other new addition."

Enryu said that everybody looked at me this time, especially Bibi Dong; as I looked at her, I could see that she sincerely hoped that I would come to help her. From what I have understood, she was really in a shitty position, and she was a very ambitious person, wanting to implement her plans as soon as possible, and very rational, to ask for help as now currently with her strength, she cannot do anything else aside from that or wait until she got a lot stronger and could say her way around Elders of the Spirit Hall.

"How strong are they?"

I asked as I was really considering going. Why not? I didn't have anything to do right now, time flew far more slower there, and we were of the same faction. Additionally, she seemed to be a pretty woman, so...

"All of them are at Titled Douluo, most of them are Hyper Doulou stage, ranking from Spirit Rank 95 to 98, while Grand Priest Qian Daoliu is Rank 99 Limit Douluo nearing Demigod Stage."

Answered Bibi Dong.

"In your system, it would be ranging from Advanced Super Devil to Pinnacle Super Devil. Though they may have Martial Spirits of Holy or Light element."

Explaiend Weismann to me.

"Then I agree. I will be able to handle all of them. You probably want to enslave them, right?"

I asked to be sure. Of course, killing them would be stupid. With my current level of power, suppressing them is an easy feat, even effortless maybe.

"Thank you very much. I can give you access to our treasury and library if it helps you."

Said Bibi Dong sincerely, as I just gently nodded.

27. Threadmarks: Chapter 176 – Meeting of the Orden (3)
    Trafford

Going to her world, which was called Douluo Plane, could be an exciting experience. While I will gain nothing from the cultivation there, but several things could be of significant usage to the Empire.

The first would be Martial Arts. From what I know from Bibi Dong, as we talked a bit, Spirit Hall had an enormous library will countless martial arts developed within the history of the Douluo Plane. While these martial arts utilized mainly pure physical body or some Spirit Energy, I can adjust them to work with Demonic Energy too.

Another thing is Spirit Herbs. It was a bit of an experiment on my side, as I wanted to get some herbs to see if they could acclimatize to Underworld, becoming full of Magical Power instead of Spirit Energy. While Underworld had plants like those, but they were incomparably rare, while on the Douluo Plane, they were rather common.

"Also, I can pay you if you will add magical defenses on the Spirit Hall Pontiff Palace. I was told that this would be a good choice for payment."

Said Bibi Dong as she created an image of a stone.

But not any ordinary stone, but rather an Astral Stone.

Astral Stones were used in creating Trans-Dimensional Gates that allowed direct travel through planes, and even Universes in some cases. Astral Stones were very precious in the Astral Boundary, and in the Dimensional Gap, I only managed to excavate a few pieces of a low quality.

"How much you have of this?"

I asked seriously.

"Don't know. There are whole mines of this, but nobody knows its usage, so it is basically worthless."

Everyone looked at her with surprise. Even someone with as Weismann, who was the founder and Ancestral figure of the Dresden Arcanum Empire, would be glad to find a single large mine of Astral Stones, not several of them.

"I want mining rights to those mines. In exchange, I will help you create a standing Military of the Spirit Hall, easily rivaling those of two Empires, and even help you train Temple Knights to the standards of my Custodians."

I said my proposition as Bibi Dong looked at me for several seconds.

"You can have some, seeing those stones are precious; it would be foolish to give them away, all. We will discuss terms after your subjugation of Elders is done, but I want for you to create a Spirit-based technology."

Answered Bibi Dong as this would practically solve one of her most significant problems. While Spirit Hall had quality, it lacked quantity. Creating a standing army of a high enough level would be a great boon. And while she didn't know how strong the Custodians were, she thought they would be strong, which was a correct guess.

This would make up for the greatest weakness of the Spirit Hall. Additionally, she could start the most ambitious plan of the Spirit Hall and mostly herself, aside from the unification of the Douluo Continent, and that was the colonization of other Continents and sub-continents that were on the Douluo Planet.

She knew that Samiel Zentuar was a brilliant scientist that was exceptionally well versed in Arcanotechnolgoy, technology, and genetic engineering. While there were some past experiments, attempts to create something like Battle Armor, it all ended in failure due to a lack of technology.

She knew that, like in many worlds similar to her technology, which was widely common across many worlds, was non-existent in hers. The best thing that Douluo Continent had were Artifacts and some Spirit Weapons that were crude by the standards of technologically advanced civilizations. Thus by this, she would gain another advantage for the Spirit Hall against two Empires.

I agreed that creating a Spirit-based technology wasn't a real problem for me, as I already did the same when I created Arcanotechnology. In the entire Orden only person who eclipsed my knowledge when it came to Arcanotech or Magitech was Weismann. Maybe Okhwang, but he was well-versed in refining cultivation artifacts and objects.

"I agree, but I want an Eternal Alliance between our factions added too."

I said slowly as she nodded. While we were allies, she and I were members of the Longinus Dreizhen Orden; the same cannot be said about our factions. I had a hunch that Mercurius knew a way to permanently connect Baator with Douluo Universe, as he lived too long and in truth, he was probably the strongest person in the entire Astral Boundary. Shame he never interfered directly or personally; if yes, then Astral Boundary would be under his rule, but as it was stated.

He was observed who never stepped up directly. Maybe because it was his nature, maybe because there were individuals on the same level as him, or perhaps something else prevented him from doing so.

"Now that we have come to the agreement. Mercurius, how shall I get there? Not to mention bringing some people with me?"

I asked as I looked at our supposed leader sitting leisurely and observing everything.

"That shall not be a problem. Just activate The Devil Tarot Card, and you will obtain the necessary knowledge and several items needed. With those, you can build Trans-Universal Gate to the Douluo Universe."

Answered Mercurius with a smile as I nodded happily with my gains during this meeting. Having a permanent connection to Douluo Universe and being in Eternal Alliance with Spirit Hall, my profits would be immense.

It would mean a steady income of spirit beasts meat, and while it was filled with different types of energy, it would be great for Baator, as it would nourish the constitution. That was why we started breeding monsters, and the meat of high-level monsters was one of the luxuries of Baator. Additionally, other things like precious ores, metals, and others could be imported. While Spirit Hall would gain a powerful ally, magical defenses, something that didn't exist, making their strategic places unpenetrable coupled with their own methods, I would create a Spirit-based technology for Spirit Hall.

28. Threadmarks: Chapter 177 – Gains and Working Hard
    Trafford

Eternal Alliance was different from a common type. It cannot be broken, it cannot be disregarded, and it cannot be ended. As the name suggested, it lasted for eternity or until one of the parties was destroyed.

It was usually agreed by factions that were very close to each other, and this contract was affecting the entire faction in their own souls, so the alliance could not be terminated.

"Splendid. Please give me some samples of Artifacts and Spirit Energy, so I can experiment and bring you already completed technology."

I said as Bibi Dong nodded, and soon the grey fog appeared that showed several items and stones that were absorbed by my The Devil Tarot Card.

"Now that everything important has ended, the last topic is about new candidates for members. Deus Ex Machina, have you delivered an invitation to that person?"

Asked Mercurius slowly as he looked at Okhwang.

"Not yet. My clone in that Universe isn't strong enough, but it will be soon. Time flows several times faster compared to the Astral Boundary."

Answered Okhwang nonchalantly, as Mercurius nodded.

"Then this meeting has ended."

Said Mercurius, and afterward, everybody started talking to each other in a more relaxed manner. Mercurius spoke with Kaziklu Bey and Rot Spinne, while Deus Ex Machina and Valkyrie squabbled about something.

I talked with Bibi Dong about the Douluo Plane, and we were going through the details of our agreement and alliance, as there were many things to discuss. In a certain sense, I was deeply surprised by her, as she was so young, yet she was already powerful for her age, but what shocked me more was that she was practically genius when it came to politics and machinations. She had an extremely bright mind and was very determined to get what she wanted.

She reminded a weird combination of Vena and Fia in a certain sense. While I didn't press, I noticed that she held some kind of distaste for men in general and was a bit uncomfortable talking to me in such a relaxed manner.

She told me some legends about a place called a Divine Realm where Gods existed, and their gods were immeasurable stronger than those of the Astral Boundary. Even the weakest God there was comparable to the strong Apocalypse Class, and unofficial gods, called God Officials were comparable to Warlock Monarchs.

The reason for that, proper gods, had something called a God Position, which was like comprehension of Law, so the weakest 3rd Class God was as strong as the initial Apocalypse Class with one Law comprehended, while those without God Position were called God Officials, and they were around average Warlock Monarchs, as they lacked the support of the God Position, or in my language support of the comprehended Law.

After talking for a bit, everybody started slowly leaving until a Grey Fog enveloped me, and I disappeared from the meeting hall.

I woke up in my chambers in the Imperial Palace - Sanctus Imperialis.

The first thing I did, was to call out The Devil Tarot Card and took out several items I got from Bibi Dong during the meeting and there were even a few books and scrolls with theories about Spirit Energy, its usage, origin, and properties.

'Architect, start analyzing the Spirit Energy with knowledge from these books and scrolls. I will go and start developing prototypes for weaponry that could work on the Spirit Energy based on these books and create a prototype for Battle Armor. Also, activate the conversion equation to try to find a way to convert Spirit Energy into Magical Power. Try using Agreas Crystal as a catalyst; that should work.'

I said in my head as I instructed my A.I. companion.

[As you wish. The approximate end of the operation is estimated to be 15 days, 9 hours, 45 minutes, and 33 seconds.]

Said the voice of the Architect as I nodded and got to work. I promised that I would try to arrive as soon as possible so that I would uphold it, and right now, my passion for researching new things has been ignited as I got to play with a new type of energy and create a new branch of technology based on it.

When I thought about Battle Armor schematics I got from Bibi Dong, I thought, If I can upgrade our own. Right now, Imperialis Militarum and other branches used Runic Armors, which were in nature very similar to something the create of Battle Amrors wanted to forge.

One of the most important assignments was to create a way to convert Spirit Energy in Douluo Universe to Magical Power that could then be used to replenish our reserves.

Douluo Universe was devoid of Magicule Particles that filled the entirety of the Astral Boundary, so when there, my energy reserves wouldn't regenerate because there wasn't material. And cause I wasn't of Law, that could do other ways; I can only prepare something.

And the first thing that came into my mind were Agreas Crystals, which held a unique ability to absorb almost any kind of energy. I tested it on Divine Power, Magical Power, Demonic Energy, Holy Power, Nature Energy, and even Qi that Cultivators used in Draconic Deus as I went and captured several hundred for experiments. They were good subjects to test weapons and some other things on.

What was shocking was the discovery of the fact these Crystals were able to replicate themselves given enough time in an environment with very high energy density. Thus I have ordered to create a special spell formation around the entire Agreas that increased energy density ten times. This would create practically an unlimited amount of Agreas Crystals, as they would always replicate under the right conditions. Also, I have given an edict that the reserves of Agreas Crystals in the mine cannot be lower than 50% of the entire volume of the mine.

I have decided to work for the next few days, and after that, I will go and spend some time with Vena, Fia, and Hela.

That would be good.

29. Threadmarks: Chapter 178 – Sometimes it is hard
    Trafford

Time dilation between two universes was 1:100, meaning one hundred years in the Astral Boundary was just one year in the Douluo Universe. I have planned to depart within several years of the Astral Boundary time; some things needed my attention immediately right now in the Underworld and Baator, and who knows how many years I would spend away.

I thought I would spend in Douluo Universe year or maximally three, which would be either 100 years or 300 years in Astral Boundary. Fortunately, the governmental structure was stable and strict o the Empire could govern itself even without my direct presence with just Senatorum Imperialis.

If Senatorum Imperialis cannot solve something then Elders are always in the Baator and would solve it for me. I have used the Fate Algorithm, which showed me the possibility of me reaching Apocalpyse-Class in that Universe were around 95%.

Within the past week, I have managed to get a solid foothold and knowledge about Spirit Energy that was in the Douluo Universe, and the creation of basic Spirit Technology was going well. I have included Ajuka Beelzebub, yes Beelzebub, as I have given Bloodlines of Beelzebub, Asmodeus, and Leviathan to Ajuka, Falbium, and Serafall as they were compatible with their Clan Traits and they created new Houses in the Baator.

Clan Traits of those three Families were powerful, and it would be a shame for them to be lost in the annals of history.

Battle Armors for Spirit Masters was already almost complete, and I just needed to test them in practice to make final adjustments. Alas, that was impossible here, as there were no Spirit Masters, so I needed to wait, but I have decided to take Ajuka with me to the Douluo Plane.

He was already a very strong Satan-Class individual, so he would even help in combat. Especially his Kankara Formula allowed him to fight even Class above him, as he could easily redirect energy attacks and unless one had absolute control over his energy, then Ajuka could turn it against him.

Battle Armors would be a great boost for the Spirit Hall. They would provide a significant increase in the Offensive and Defensive and even in the Supportive department for the user. Equipment was a vital part of the strength.

For example, a single Custodian that was dual Ultimate-Class clad in his Runic Power Armor could slaughter an entire Regiment of Middle-Class soldiers in the Imperialis Militarum without any effort. This is mainly thanks to the superior quality of the Runic Power Armors that can not be damaged by energy attacks or physical attacks lower than High-Class. Additionally, I have designed them to have absorption qualities, so they would absorb energy attacks to charge themselves, repair, and support.

Today I was spending time with my wives.

More precisely, currently only with Vena, as my other wives, Fia and Hela, were busy with their duties and would join us at a later date. Vena had more free time, as she had no official government position. Still, instead, she managed an enormous megacorporation, IMC, or Interdimensional Manufacturing Corporation.

It was created as a merger of various companies that I owned or bought from other Nobles or inherited by Right of Conquest from Houses Levithan, Asmodeus, Beelzebub, or other individuals that during my rise to power refused to swear their undying loyalty.

While the IMC was formally a private business, materially, it was basically part of the government as it was only a private supplier of wargear, Arcanotech, and other things; because of this, I also gave Vena place in the Senatorum Imperialis as CEO of the IMC.

The creation of the IMC gave me an even stricter hold on the Empire as I controlled the Military from the governmental side, economists from the governmental side and private side, and politics from the governmental side and partially even the private side.

"What it is, Vena? Do you want to go to bed to enjoy some carnal pleasures?"

I asked with a grin as my adorable wife laid in my hands, as we were enjoying our private time in her gardens in the Senatorum Imperialis. Both Hela and Vena liked gardening and taking care of plants.

Of course, Hela's garden was more like of deathtrap; like the madwoman she was, she was rearing deathly plants, and several of them were extremely dangerous. Though Dou Dou, my Phantom Devouring Thorny Flower Familiar, loved the place. On the other side, Vena created the garden from plants and trees imported from the Three Realms, giving a very lovely and tranquil atmosphere when one entered.

Vena just smirked at my question and started pressing my chest against me.

"We will wait for Fia and Hela. Or they would be jealous."

I said as Vena pouted a little.

Strictly speaking, I didn't have a harem, but a polyamorous relationship as all four of us was equal in our relationship. Though my wives would often compete and sometimes fight with each other. Unfortunately for them, all three of them were almost equal in strength, with Hela being a tad stronger than Fia and Vena due to her rich combat experiences, but that gap was narrowing during the past decades as Fia and Vena fought and sparred a lot.

There were in Laws in Baator that every citizen of Baator must undergo obligatory military training and serve in the Imperialis Militarum or in another branch of the Military for a decade, which wasn't that lot considering that majority of species were extremely long-lived or outright ageless. And there were also Laws that every citizen must train at least several hours a day and undergo a special examination every fifty years.

That was to prepare everyone for the Astral Boundary, and for that, in times of need, everyone in Baator could defend themselves if it got invaded, or should there be a need to recruit new soldiers for an army quickly.

All children in the Empire started their training at six years old, and the majority started their military service at the age of 15. This significantly increased the quality of soldiers in Baator and established a well-disciplined and professional society of warriors and soldiers.

30. Threadmarks: Chapter 179 – Enjoying the Life
    Trafford

After some time, Grayfia and Hela joined us in our nice garden.

Grayfia was fantastic to cook, and she often cooked for me, as she always found some time to prepare dinner for me. Usually, all four of us dined together when all of us were free that evening. Even during my experimentation, I always had two or three hours blank period to take a break and go spend time with my wives.

Thus Fia prepared some tasty snacks, and I brewed tea. My art of Tea Brewing was superb; I even traveled to the Three Realms to learn from various masters of the art. I got my hands on some excellent Teas from Okhwang, who sent them to me through Tarot Cards from his homeland.

Like Moon Soul Tea Leaves, Tranquil Imperial Tea, Heavenly Light Tea, and many others. All of them were priceless and had a good effect on the soul; Okhwang told me they were able to raise Soul Aptitude due to their miraculous effect.

While they had minimal effect on me, my Soul Aptitude was Level 9 Superior, thanks to the boost obtained during the time when I was granted my first true name, Dizmason. But it immensely helped my wives of children, and I even gave some to Azrael, Zekram, and Crom Cruach as they were either family or good friends and were pillars of the Baator.

As we sat in my gardens, we talked about various mischievous things.

"Hey Zeo, have you noticed that Sirzechs has affection for that little girl Serafall? I would love to spoil grandchildren, but with those two airheads..."

Said Vena in melancholy.

"Unfortunately, your son has taken after you and as dense as a brick. So I would need to encourage Sera-chan to make the first move, or I will never get my grandchildren."

She continued as I rather sipped my tea, ignoring her comments.

"Fia, did you know that General Jabberwock has been pursuing Hilda?"

I asked with a mischievous smile looking at my wife as she nearly choked on the snack she was eating.

"My daughter with that brutish grunt?!"

She shouted in disbelief.

'Wow, her usual Ice Queen mask has been cracked.'

I thought in my head as I laughed a bit.

If Hilda was the epitome of aristocracy and noble upbringing, then Jabberwock was the exact opposite. He ignored protocols, social hierarchy and usually did what he wanted. He often behaved like a thug, getting into fights on the streets over arguments and many others. And of course, together with his partner in crime, my son Sigmar.

"Yeh, apparently, he has been chasing after her for the past several months. I even sneaked up on one of their dates. It was really fun to watch."

I said with a laugh as I remembered the date between Hilda and Jabberwock.

Hilda behaves exactly the same as her mother; she has him wrapped around her finger and sees him in a suit, sitting and drinking tea in a high-class restaurant trying to behave like a perfect gentleman, and with every mistake receiving her Hilda's angry glare was really fun to watch.

"Oh, and I have sent both Sigmar and Jabberwock to act as Lord General Behemoth's attendants. Lately, they have been causing a lot of trouble, so I will let old man discipline them properly."

As Hela smiled as she already knew about it, I said, while Grayfia nodded with vehement agreement.

Hela knew that being with Lord General Behemoth would straighten them both if they acted as his attendants for decades and maybe even for centuries. It would also greatly help them improve their most significant faults.

Mainly their temper. That was the reason why Hilda almost all times defeated Sigmar; even though Sigmar was stronger than her, but his temper was holding him back. He was too easy to anger up, and in the fight, anger could mind and judgment.

"Also, I wanted to talk about something important. Soon enough, I will be for another Universe. Due to a time lapse between our Universe and Douluo Universe, I will be away for around 200 years. I will be taking with me Ajuka and a detachment of Custodians. I believe that during my absence, you can take care of Baator."

I said as all three of them were sad that I would be leaving for 200 years approximately. It wasn't forbidden to tell others about Longinus Dreizhen Orden, or rather about its existence and that I was a member. Anything above that was forbidden, especially divulging the identities of other members, unless other members revealed it themselves.

"Too long, too long... I wanna go with you."

Whinned Vena likes a small child.

"You know that is not possible. Not to mention that you need to stay here in my absence, but If I take you, I will need to take Fia and Hela. And that is not possible; it is already enough that I am taking with me Ajuka and Diablo, and that alone will create a large gap in the Senatorum Imperialis."

I said Vena as I hugged her.

"Then we will wait for you while playing with each other..."

Said Vena as she hugged Grayfia close.

"But for now..."

Said Hela seductively.