• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Wolf of Castelia (Pokemon - Absol SI)

What is most important in the world?

• Total voters
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

N/A
Been a long time since some young whippersnappers broke into my home to threaten my friends. Why, the last time this happened? My trainer had just left on a boat for some newfangled frozen wilderness that would later come to be known as Hisui
Wtf? Is this koffing old as dirt that he lived in hisui and reached modern day Pokémon world?

Well… our MC quickly became a side character in his own story. If there are Pokémon's already having their own independent life, why can't an Absol start his own?

May I know if this just an everyday Pokemon Adventure, challenging badges to badges, with an Absol in the background building his financial empire? Because that's not the hook that got me reading this story.

Hey guys, did you know that the average human body consists of approximately sixty percent water by volume? Why does that matter?
main-qimg-a522b032daba6ea8165d89998e8355a0-pjlq

:cool:

I don't know what I just read but I want more with a pinch of very loving reproduction

"Room."

Trick Room was one of the more esoteric Moves Absol had come across. Within its boundaries, the standard laws of physics took a back seat to his desires. By default, fast became slow and slow become fast, but this could be modified to affect any number of variables, location being an obvious one.

"Shambles."

Absol switched places with the Captain right as Machamp swung. Instead of hitting Absol in the back of the head, Machamp's fist pierced straight through his trainer's heart, killing him instantly. Eyes widening in rage and disbelief, Machamp spun to face Absol again, immediately receiving a face full of Spore for his troubles. Absol casually advanced, horn meeting Machamp's neck as the latter fell and beheading him before he even hit the floor.

"The Indigo League must have been pretty weak forty years ago. Guess not everyone can be Samuel Oak."
Damn that was brutal. Law approved too!
Did he just imagine it, or did Dialga and Palkia really pause in their contest for a single moment, and give him a respectful nod each? I suppose I'll have to ask them myself, the next time we meet.
Respect +
"It took a bit of doing," Jirachi conceded. "A few favors for Celebi, to drop off my crystals disguised as TMs, and a Zoroark to concoct that ridiculous story of a Smeargle sketching Doom Desire, all to get my creations into the right hands. As for what I need you to do? Well, its like this…"
And the plot thicken... TFTC! Glad Jirachi will finally be freed , always found his story tragic

"It took a bit of doing," Jirachi conceded. "A few favors for Celebi, to drop off my crystals disguised as TMs, and a Zoroark to concoct that ridiculous story of a Smeargle sketching Doom Desire, all to get my creations into the right hands. As for what I need you to do? Well, its like this…"
80616498.jpg

:cool:

Especially at his brothers constantly fighting and fucking up the world as a side effect.
Palkia and Dialga are brawling and wrecking the house while daddy Arceus is holed up in the attic.

Meanwhile in the basement:

Giratina: "Can you two fuckups freaking stop! Your fighting is ruining my vibes!"

Giatina: 'I hope dad gets pissed again and rips off Palkia's arms and shoves a spike in Dialga's throat again just like last time'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back