• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Wolf of Castelia (Pokemon - Absol SI)

What is most important in the world?

• Total voters
I just found this today, and I have to say I really enjoy these types of "every pokemon is super op in their own way" type stories and this one seems pretty good.

My name is John Smith. I'm thirty-three years old. My condo is in the northeast section of Castelia, where all the tourist traps are, and I am not married. I work as an assistant manager for the Battle Sea Shelter, and I make sure to get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm always in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm moomoo milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping right until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress as I go about my day. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up, and maintain excellent health for a man of my age. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, societal constructs like winning and losing, or anything else that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to battle I wouldn't lose to anyone.
Kira vibes, was this inspired?

"I'm the one who left the note, that night of Ingo's disappearance. The least I could do, really, given that I'm indirectly responsible for it. My name is Volo Celestica, and once upon a time, I tried to overthrow God."
youthfully rebellion really, happens to every window seated anime kid

This was the critical moment, Hilda knew - the future of Absol's bank account hanging in the balance.

"Let me tell you a story, of Earth, Sea and Sky, very much in a perpetual state of disharmony. Let me tell you of events to come just a year from now, and the death of Hoenn.

Absol: Shit, my money is in trouble better sent the heroine and an army of Joys after it.

Holy shit, the Zorua newspaper members are evil x), like they are some kind of outer god in fox suit imo. Between the 'trust your child with driftbloom', the whole 'where to find kaboom' and the mindfuck of time and space they are scary. Iris too . I'm genuinely surprise the world still exist at this point but i guess Arceus must have some huge BS power too cuz there is no other way with that much reality breaking BS constantly happening lol, TFTC!

this whole thing was hilarious and the one with Ghetsis was so well done that I genuinely understand how certain groups form and how they get away with a whole bunch of stuff. Also that pacifist run thing makes me wonder how often trainers will pull such nonsense.

Rotom is a heretek! he has forsaken the certainty of steel for the weakness of flesh

kek thread is composed of 2/3rds Reshiram followers. poor Zekrom and his ideals.

The four nearest cannons fired, disgorging a cloud of grapeshot towards Hilda. Trajectories bent as each volley entered Absol's sphere of influence, funneled harmlessly down into the basement below whilst leaving Hilda, Absol and the bridge all untouched. A second volley from the cannons further afield met the same result, and there was no third volley

Just as the Founding Father's intended.

Tally Ho!

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball-sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbor's dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grapeshot, "Tally ho lads" the grapeshot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back