• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribal Quest, the Nyan-ening

MrGazzer said:
So are we like Catgirl Asari?

Given that Vindictus basically said Catgirls have babies when there old enough, I do believe we are even More efficient than the Asari. Any Catgirl, upon maturation, apparently has cubs, in litters ranging from 3-5. A single Catgirl, going with this reproduction method, could populate her entire species.

Neat!

[X] Investigate what the ape men did to the area, and try to figure out why.
-[X] Feed our new Pet. Play with it. Maybe use it to teach the cubs how to stalk?

Darik29 said:
Do they only birth once, or can they chose to have as many litters as they want? And I'm guessing if they have multiple litters, they have to wait for there current litter to hit maturity before they can spawn the next one.

The typical catgirl only has one 'Litter', and frequently will not survive long enough to finish raising that litter, much less give birth to a second.

... At least, that's what I thought before the dice gods said 'Catgirls as peak predator? Sounds fun.' Of course, it's not like you've seen the entire ecosystem yet, either...

You know that ape might be getting drunk. Rotten fruit ferments.

Darik29 said:
Given that Vindictus basically said Catgirls have babies when there old enough, I do believe we are even More efficient than the Asari. Any Catgirl, upon maturation, apparently has cubs, in litters ranging from 3-5. A single Catgirl, going with this reproduction method, could populate her entire species.

Neat!

We're gonna have to introduce a "Go out and work as a merc or do other risky shit for a while" tradation in the future to cut out population down aren't we?

Vindictus said:
The typical catgirl only has one 'Litter', and frequently will not survive long enough to finish raising that litter, much less give birth to a second.

... At least, that's what I thought before the dice gods said 'Catgirls as peak predator? Sounds fun.' Of course, it's not like you've seen the entire ecosystem yet, either...

So a catgirl civilization might just see a population explosion once they get really started.

I think food preservation and farming just got a lot more important.

Silversun17 said:
We're gonna have to introduce a "Go out and work as a merc or do other risky shit for a while" tradation in the future to cut out population down aren't we?
Krogyan? Urdnyat Wrex?

Shepard.
Nyan.
Shepard.
Nyan.
Shepard.
Nyan.

redaeth said:
So a catgirl civilization might just see a population explosion once they get really started.

I think food preservation and farming just got a lot more important.
that and see the post above yours.

Silversun17 said:

Likely, as the Catgirl race reaches a certain level of population, its likely the younger members will take it upon themselves to wander off, as cats are won't to do.

More than likely, after a few adventures, either in the jungle or elsewhere, the Catgirl would return home to raise a litter, and then possibly go back to adventuring. Or doing whatever it is a Catgirl does when it isn't being a hideous death machine.

Possibly enticed by people into becoming mercenaries, for incredibly cheap prices, methinks.

But that's all down the line, years and years from now. For now, I'm guessing we'll raise our cubs, possibly develop some form of social hierarchy, maybe language and some simple tools, and possibly have more Catgirls show up/get born.

That's a good start, I think.

-[X] Feed our new Pet. Play with it. Maybe use it to teach the cubs how to stalk?

Catgirl mercenary~
Eh, going Asari route might be better, though, rather than parthenogenesis. Give us more reason to diplomance with other race.

Asari route also possibly gets this quest sent to the NSFW section, though. Unless GM just glosses over it, and players don't try and make a big thing over it.

Dunno I like the current system as Vin did say we weren't meant to be the Bigger Fish. Until dice...

Eh. Currently irrelevant. So, no problem either way. Just don't want overpopulation problem, really.

You know, it doesn't surprise me at all that people didn't learn their lesson about trying to squeeze in multiple actions without expecting penalties to the dice roll.

[X] Feed our new Pet. Play with it. Maybe use it to teach the cubs how to stalk?

Also Kittens not cubs, we not bears.

Catgirls... that don't even have intercourse?

http://troll.me/images/astonished-face/what-is-this.jpg

Somebodynobody10 said:
Catgirls... that don't even have intercourse?

http://troll.me/images/astonished-face/what-is-this.jpg
Nature thought making them ultra killy wasn't hilarious enough, so it also made the entire race enormous cock teases.

Pipeman said:
Nature thought making them ultra killy wasn't hilarious enough, so it also made the entire race enormous cock teases.

I plussed one this just so I could take it down one. No.

Pipeman said:
so it also made the entire race enormous cock teases.
That really depends on how you think they look. For example, I've been imagining them as a bunch of Konatas since the last update.
6146c51ec7d209ee7ec8b8c94e649f16.jpg%3Fv%3D182250

Well they might just enjoy recreational sex instead of needing it for procreation. Or they could all just be big cuddle sluts since these ARE catgirls.

redaeth said:
Well they might just enjoy recreational sex instead of needing it for procreation. Or they could all just be big cuddle sluts since these ARE catgirls.
Tsundere catgirls.
Pet me pet me pet me pet me.
*goes to pet*
BACK THE FUCK OFF OR I CLAW YOUR FACE!

redaeth said:

This made me laugh at work like I was dying. Thanks.

Winning Vote-
[X] 9 Investigate what the ape men did to the area, and try to figure out why.: (Darik29, MHLord, theweepingman, mc2rpg, Nekraa, Earth-Destroyer, hunter09, redaeth, Pipeman)

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 66, total 66[/blockquote]

Random Event-
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 35, total 35[/blockquote]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back