• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribal Quest, the Nyan-ening

is the random event from a table or using the normal role system?

[X] Investigate what the ape men did to the area, and try to figure out why.

The cats, satisfied with their vengeance, settle back into the clearing. Over the course of the next few days, they poke around the curious nests, discovering quickly that they make comfortable spots to sleep inside and store trinkets. Soon enough, each of the girls has claimed their own nest and festooned it with odds and ends- The skulls and bones of devoured prey animals, the feathers of fliers, and the plucked blossoms of some flowers set a bright and cheerful tone that the girls quickly seem to grow fond of.

It's late into the month when a rabid hooting and hollering wakes the girls from their slumber early in the morning. Down by the Bonepit, a handful of apemen point and gesture wildly, howling with both anger and fear.

It seems that the troupe they had devoured was not the only group in the forest.

[Unlocked Tech- Primitive Housing]
[Unlocked Tech- Primitive Decoration]

[Turns are set to RIGHT NOW]
[] What do?

This is good, they're afraid.

We can run them off, kill them, or kill them harder.

[X] Would you look at that? Breakfast came to you.
-[X] It's time for round two of Hunting the Monkeys.

[X] Conduct standard Anti-Apeman maneuvers (Pick them off one by one.)
-[X] This time decorate the edge if your territory with Apeman Bones to warn them off.

Chibi-Reaper said:
My god, we're turning into a race of abridged Alucards.

The quest popularity should spike any day now. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
- - [X] scatter into the leaf highway. Hit and run never staying where you can be seen... Patience and power are yours, use the shadows and cut them down... They must know fear.
- - - [X] keep any young ones you cripple. Apeman is now your favorite form of edutainment.

[X] Start picking them off one by one.
-[X] The adolescents are to participate in the Apeman hunting, but have them prioritize making distractions and picking off the easier targets.
--[X] Keep some Apeman meat to feed the captured one with.

- - [X] scatter into the leaf highway. Hit and run never staying where you can be seen... Patience and power are yours, use the shadows and cut them down... They must know fear.

- - - [X] keep any young ones you cripple. Apeman is now your favorite form of edutainment.

--[X] Have some of the adolescents hiss and work to keep the Apes attention on them, while the Adults and the remaining Kittens sneak around and attack them then run back up into the trees.

WOULD YOU ALL PLEASE STOP IGNORING OUR BONUSES... PLEASE!

Xicree said:
WOULD YOU ALL PLEASE STOP IGNORING OUR BONUSES... PLEASE!
I rather doubt we can actually apply the Leaf Highway at the same time as the Sneak Attack one and as far as I can tell pretty much every single vote includes the second.

Xi is being tsuntsun...

- - [X] scatter into the leaf highway. Sneak attack and run never staying where you can be seen... Patience and power are yours, use the shadows and cut them down... They must know fear.
- - - [X] keep any young ones you cripple. Apeman is now your favorite form of edutainment

Xicree said:
I'm sorry.

Panacea quest currently has me quite mad and it's leaking into other things

May I ask what has infuriated you? I stopped reading Panacea quest a while ago, and currently am waiting for Wyld to learn to write smut to add to Madison quest.

And for Biigoh to possibly expand on chapter 65 of Goblin Queen with some interesting things.

A wild Sophia has appeared and asked to join Panacea's harem with Victoria's blessing... People want to send her to Huston...

Sophia is currently one of Panacea's closet friends... One we have been working on and with since close to the get start...

- - [X] scatter into the leaf highway. Sneak attack and run never staying where you can be seen... Patience and power are yours, use the shadows and cut them down... They must know fear.

Umm. Can we not keep any slaves. That kind of thing always comes back to bite you in the ass later.

Also Murder Hobo Catgirls... ... ... I really can't think of anything to say to that. Still like how the dice made it a big Fuck You in terms of our place on the totem pole.

Also does our bonuses apply to stealth in general as well, or at least make it easier to pick up a stealth bonus? And I'm talking about hiding from something that can still hunt us not stalking something.

ShadowAngelBeta said:
Also Murder Hobo Catgirls... ... ... I really can't think of anything to say to that. Still like how the dice made it a big Fuck You in terms of our place on the totem pole.
I think you mean everyone else's place on our scratching post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back